Type keyword(s) to search

Pet(s): Photos & Discussion

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Mom, hoo dis?

Well, he did go right to Santa when we got in the store, but he didn’t pose properly until Santa bribed him with a cookie…

63E87D6D-A5CA-4AEB-B894-82AF239E3B57.jpeg

39 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I just love Norman. He seems to be such a good sport about everything. 

His friends at Lowe’s all signed a Christmas card to him, each saying that his visits are the best part of their day. It was super sweet of them to do that. 

• Like 4
  • Love 14
3 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

E5F49616-C30B-4F57-BCE2-4CE8ED29D417.thumb.jpeg.d7e221eebae0b7664236fb3fe48b0aeb.jpeg

Simon's Cat may help remind you that you are not alone with curious/naughty cats.  (The first couple of minutes aren't the best examples, IMHO, but if you start around 2:20 you should get a few giggles.)  

Edited by Leeds
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Leeds said:

Simon's Cat may help remind you that you are not alone with curious/naughty cats.  (The first couple of minutes aren't the best examples, IMHO, but if you start around 2:20 you should get a few giggles.)  

I love Simon's Cat. I have to remember to look for it more often. Thanks!

Edited by peacheslatour
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Leeds said:

omg!  Thank you so much!  I had forgotten about Simon's Cat.  It's obvious that this artist has cats and studies their behaviors.  My Onyx had that little chirp. 😢

• Like 2
1 hour ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

omg!  Thank you so much!  I had forgotten about Simon's Cat.  It's obvious that this artist has cats and studies their behaviors.  My Onyx had that little chirp. 😢

The chirp kills me every time!  (In fact, I think I'd listen without sound if it weren't for that deliciousness.)

Edited by Leeds
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

So when you thought you baked three potatoes this morning, but when you go to put them in the fridge you see two in the pan (having taken them out of the oven and left them on the counter while you finish your work for the day) and you think “oh I guess I only made two”….

And then as you’re sweeping up the living room you see ALUMINUM FOIL evidence on the floor. Cosmo has been with me two years end of next month, and you think I would’ve learned! I am amazed he got the potato out of the pan and didn’t knock the entire thing over. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 9
1 hour ago, Scarlett45 said:

So when you thought you baked three potatoes this morning, but when you go to put them in the fridge you see two in the pan (having taken them out of the oven and left them on the counter while you finish your work for the day) and you think “oh I guess I only made two”….

And then as you’re sweeping up the living room you see ALUMINUM FOIL evidence on the floor. Cosmo has been with me two years end of next month, and you think I would’ve learned! I am amazed he got the potato out of the pan and didn’t knock the entire thing over. 

He's very skilled.

• Like 5
  • Wink 1
1 hour ago, Scarlett45 said:

I'm surprised how he was patient enough to wait until it was cool enough to not burn his paws/mouth!

• Like 5
23 minutes ago, Leeds said:

I'm surprised how he was patient enough to wait until it was cool enough to not burn his paws/mouth!

I know! If I had seen the pan on the floor I would’ve been less shocked. But it was undisturbed. He was in the office with me for a little while and then he wanted to leave, I assumed he wanted to get away from the windows because it was so cold. 

• Wink 1
  • LOL 4
1 hour ago, Leeds said:

Looks more like partners in crime to me!

If willing to throw a partner under the bus, the one in the back could plead to a lesser charge in exchange for testimony against the one who has the evidence in his/her mouth.

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
13 hours ago, Bastet said:

If willing to throw a partner under the bus, the one in the back could plead to a lesser charge in exchange for testimony against the one who has the evidence in his/her mouth.

But you can see, they were HELPING! Yeah, that's the ticket...

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 2
2 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

After all, who needs opposable thumbs when you can have fun with your buddy and help mom at the same time?

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1

"Sorry, Mom, when you said you were going to make spaghetti, we thought you said you had to make confetti, so we got right on that since you're so busy this time of year."

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

Quirk is a lap cat! It took her two years and two weeks to decide she could do it, but she’s been sitting on me for the last hour with all her feet tucked in. (Picture was half an hour later when she was actually asleep.)

lap cat.jpg

Edited by EighteenTwelve
Picture or it didn't happen...
  • Like 8
  • Love 16
2 hours ago, EighteenTwelve said:

Quirk is a lap cat! It took her two years and two weeks to decide she could do it, but she’s been sitting on me for the last hour with all her feet tucked in. (Picture was half an hour later when she was actually asleep.)

lap cat.jpg

I feel like petting her. Bravo, Quirk!

• Like 1
  • Love 8
On 12/23/2022 at 7:35 PM, Bastet said:

5 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

I.will.kilt.u.

image.png.d338b5c743d6b4ebae826351cfb2214d.png

"Really? That's the way you want to play this? This. Is. Not. Over."

• LOL 11

I did that and the only option I kept getting was "share". Weird.

I think the way it works is if you click on the three dots in someone else's post, you get only the "share" option, but you get both "share" and "edit" if you do it in one of your own posts. They seem to like hiding things in this redesign.

• Sad 1