Type keyword(s) to search

Barbara Evans

• Start Topic

(edited)

This is Barbara's son, the one with schizophrenia. I'm thinking Jenelle is behind it. Apparently, he also listed her address and phone number which is such a Jenelle move, but this Twitter account didn't post that because he/she has some sense. It's going to take a minute to get it loaded correctly, I think. It's all wicky-wacky in my preview screen, so give it a few for me to edit if needed. Click on the photo to go to the Twitter account, then click on the box to make the words come up completely. The way she pinned two photos together is making the box below too crowded to read.

Edited by Christina
  • Love 2

I'm putting the blame on Jenelle for that post. One, he calls Jace, Jason, is clearly confused and according to the comments, he recently left a group home and is off his meds. 

• Love 8

A parent cannot just lock a child away in a psychiatric facility for seven years just because the parent is a bitch. It's a complex process. Jenelle's brother must be seriously mentally ill.  Jenelle is a real piece of shit if she is dragging her brother into this drama. 

• Love 24

Wow. There is some serious dysfunction in that family. IIRC, Jenelle has also made comments about Ashley being the favorite and Barb dropping everything to help her out over Jenelle. I don't know what went on in that house when those three were young, but they are seriously damaged people. I want to give Barb the benefit of the doubt, but when you have three children turn out this badly, you gotta wonder if there isn't some kernels of truth to all their accusations.

• Love 4
(edited)
18 hours ago, CofCinci said:

A parent cannot just lock a child away in a psychiatric facility for seven years just because the parent is a bitch. It's a complex process. Jenelle's brother must be seriously mentally ill.  Jenelle is a real piece of shit if she is dragging her brother into this drama. 

Jenelle is completely insensitive and void of any conscience.  The girl is definitely mentally ill herself. She has to be. She is also a fucking asshole. 

Going through the tweets, someone posted photos of Colin selling stuff and pointing out he isn't homeless. He is desperate for money for possible drug use. 

Barb didn't ask to have mentally ill children. It must have been a major struggle dealing with the three children she had who obviously have mental issues on top of living with an abuser. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 23
(edited)

but ultimately it is up to us how we choose to live our lives and go on because of (or in spite of) those influences. 

Amen @Miss Chevious. This part I quoted is something I have heard doctors tell patients on rehab & intervention shows including weight-loss shows. One patient remarked how his business was not doing well and therefore, he began to eat more. The doctor told him everyone suffers in life and endures crisis of some kind, but working through those rough patches in spite of those rough times is the key, not eating more food because of it. 

I also agree with your point that Barb had it rough and in spite of it. she has made strides and worked hard to get where she is at in life. She doesn't lean on a man to support her. She makes better choices. 

Jenelle resorts to putting the blame on Barb, her past, her current dick of the month and ex-boyfriends anytime any shit happens in her life, which I may point out is her own doing. The very thing she claims Barb did to her growing up, she does to Jace and her other kids. She has no accountability.  Jenelle is way past the finger-pointing stage. It is pretty scummy of her to trash the very person whom she chose to dump her child on. The very person she has put the blame on for all these years. 

Jenelle, go fuck yourself. Do your kids a favor. Just leave your children with their respective families and go away. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 24

Yes, yes, yes Kazu. Jenelle has the time, money and resources because of Teen Mom to break the cycle, and she won't do it. Get counseling, get an education, find a career you love, stop relying on men for your happiness.

I.just can't.with.these.idiots.

• Love 17

I don't know about Jenelle's and her (also violent) sister's mental illness because I hesitate to label assholery and violence as mental illness, both to protect actually mentally ill people (you can just be that shitty without being ill) and to avoid semi-excusing gross behavior. But Colin's post reads as paranoia and confusion rather than reality or a deliberate takedown. He actually seems truly sick and in need of psychiatric care, and if Jenelle is exploiting that then shame on her. 

• Love 7
On 7/3/2017 at 10:07 AM, Lm2162 said:

I don't know about Jenelle's and her (also violent) sister's mental illness because I hesitate to label assholery and violence as mental illness, both to protect actually mentally ill people (you can just be that shitty without being ill) and to avoid semi-excusing gross behavior. But Colin's post reads as paranoia and confusion rather than reality or a deliberate takedown. He actually seems truly sick and in need of psychiatric care, and if Jenelle is exploiting that then shame on her. 

Collin has been diagnosed with schizophrenia no? He is sick and in need of care, of course Jenelle is making it all about her and Barbs is always at fault. 

• Love 6
Just now, Scarlett45 said:

Collin has been diagnosed with schizophrenia no? He is sick and in need of care, of course Jenelle is making it all about her and Barbs is always at fault. 

Right, I mean that Collin actually is mentally ill and needs help, and Jenelle knows that and is exploiting it. 

• Love 8
On 7/7/2017 at 7:50 PM, Christina87 said:

Slightly O/T, but I'm a little troubled that Colin is crashing in Statesville. That's my hometown! Ahhhhhh what if the Evans clans shows up there sometime?

Christina87, I live in the Raleigh-Durham area.  If you ever want to meet up and go steal Jenelle's dogs from her, let me know!   

Seriously though, the only reason I don't consider doing something like that is because she'll just get more.  

• Love 11
3 hours ago, NannyBails said:

Christina87, I live in the Raleigh-Durham area.  If you ever want to meet up and go steal Jenelle's dogs from her, let me know!   

Seriously though, the only reason I don't consider doing something like that is because she'll just get more.  

Ahhhhhh that is so cool!!! I live in the Charlotte area now, but I still go to statesville a lot to see my parents. I love Raleigh so much!!! My grandma lived there while I was growing up, so it holds so many special memories. 

1 hour ago, Christina87 said:

Ahhhhhh that is so cool!!! I live in the Charlotte area now, but I still go to statesville a lot to see my parents. I love Raleigh so much!!! My grandma lived there while I was growing up, so it holds so many special memories. 

Ahhh, I'm north of Charlotte too! Statesville is too close to have Evans spawn running around!

• Love 1

Since I haven't been watching this season I also haven't been reading here; it was time for a break for me because it was just too boring and yet frustrating at the same time. Today, I read a bunch of threads, got confused about a few things, but can't figure out where this was mentioned to quote it. However, it sounded to me like people were saying Barb has custody of Ashleigh's kids. When did that happen?

This is my understanding: Ashleigh has two kids; Gabe, who we have seen and a second younger boy with her ex-husband. Ashleigh had moved to another state with her husband and after some major fight, she returned with both kids and stayed with Barb for a bit. Then, her husband convinced her to go back to the other state, New Jersey maybe, and after she did, he kicked her out and kept their son. According to Ashleigh, he has mental illness and his parents had him convinced he didn't need the meds. Ashleigh immediately filed for divorce and custody, returned to NC where she and Gabe stayed with Barb for awhile before she got a job and her own apartment. She had been fighting her ex for custody and a few months ago, she won. 

Barb has watched Ashleigh's kids, but when did she get custody of them? When Ashleigh won custody of the youngest, there was an article with screencaps of her social media and/or text messages and I read them, but do not remember where or which tabloid it was in. At that time, she was working and had her own apartment. Also, there was a comment on an article awhile ago, after Barb had Gabe for several episodes of the show. The article, probably on The Ashley, said that she was in work training and that is why Barb had him so often. The comment said she was in jail. No one could find where she was in jail or for what crime. Other than that, I don't think she has any of the mental health, drug, or violence that Colin and Jenelle possess. 

Jenelle hates her with a passion and the feeling is mutual for Ashleigh (and me!). Jenelle has called her everything but her name and has accused her of being mentally ill, a druggy, and a generally violent person, but I don't remember ever seeing anything that would support those claims. So, I'm wondering if anyone has any info on her criminal history, if she has one. When Ashleigh was about to get married, Jenelle ran to the courthouse with Courtland so that she was married first. Ashleigh's tweets at that time were compiled on one of the tabloid sites, and she and Jenelle were doing those passive aggressive tweets that don't name names. She certainly came across as trashy as Jenelle, but to me, didn't seem as violent or as big of a waste of oxygen as Jenelle.

• Love 4

That Instagram doesn't say that Barb has custody. I may have read the comments wrong, because I thought they were saying Barb had custody of Ashleigh's kids like she does Jace. The arguments from Janelle fans on that post are absurd. They can't even make their points without cursing at the people who are happy Jace remains with Barb. 

I would be surprised if Ashleigh didn't have some type mental illness or substance abuse problem since both Colin and Jenelle do and there is a genetic component at play, but I haven't ever seen anything that showed her arrest record, etc. Since she isn't a cast member, it's probably just not worth it for the tabloidish sites to do the research.

• Love 4
29 minutes ago, Christina said:

That Instagram doesn't say that Barb has custody. I may have read the comments wrong, because I thought they were saying Barb had custody of Ashleigh's kids like she does Jace. The arguments from Janelle fans on that post are absurd. They can't even make their points without cursing at the people who are happy Jace remains with Barb. 

I would be surprised if Ashleigh didn't have some type mental illness or substance abuse problem since both Colin and Jenelle do and there is a genetic component at play, but I haven't ever seen anything that showed her arrest record, etc. Since she isn't a cast member, it's probably just not worth it for the tabloidish sites to do the research.

barb instagram.jpg

A two year battle for custody of Atlas. 

Barb isn't going to reveal much on social media. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 3
27 minutes ago, Christina said:

If you have the patience to read http://starcasm.net/archives/353791 it will either enlighten you confuse you or both!

• Love 3
12 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Christina, this is the Instagtam post where Barb referenced the custody battle for Atlas:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXvJWhADlRf/?hl=en

From what I've read online, Ashleigh is pretty much a carbon copy of Jenelle. She has mental illness, a history of drug addiction and two ex-husbands who were both physically abusive. It's a total mess.

I also randomly found this online. If it's not ok, please delete.  This guy mentions she is headed to court, but I don't think it's about Jace, but about the other grandchildren. 

IMG_2248.PNG

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 8
13 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

barb instagram.jpg

A two year battle for custody of Atlas. 

Barb isn't going to reveal much on social media. 

Right, but Ashleigh is the one who received custody, not Barb. Barb was going to support Ashleigh in that scene where she was asking Jenelle to watch Jace and take him to his scouting activity and Jenelle couldn't because it was Spring Break. She then trashes Barb for not supporting her yet supporting Ashleigh, but uses the wrong word. It was funny but I can't remember what it was she said.

14 hours ago, druzy said:

If you have the patience to read http://starcasm.net/archives/353791 it will either enlighten you confuse you or both!

That is probably what I read way back when. It may just be because I know Jenelle better, but Ashleigh seems downright sane in those Twitter and Facebook feuds. It's like on a scale of delusional mess to Jenelle, no one can reach Jenelle levels to me.

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, Christina said:

Right, but Ashleigh is the one who received custody, not Barb. Barb was going to support Ashleigh in that scene where she was asking Jenelle to watch Jace and take him to his scouting activity and Jenelle couldn't because it was Spring Break. She then trashes Barb for not supporting her yet supporting Ashleigh, but uses the wrong word. It was funny but I can't remember what it was she said.

That is probably what I read way back when. It may just be because I know Jenelle better, but Ashleigh seems downright sane in those Twitter and Facebook feuds. It's like on a scale of delusional mess to Jenelle, no one can reach Jenelle levels to me.

Ahhhh well thank you for clearing that up. She was her daughter's support system for her court battle. Thank you. Well, Barb does have her hands full as it is. She surely didn't need another grandchild to support at her age. 

I loved this: 

barb facebook comment.jpg

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, Christina said:

Was that when she said she was never NOURISHED by Barb? I think maybe she meant nurtured?

• Love 17
24 minutes ago, Christina said:

Yeppers, that was it. She wasn't nourished. Then Kaiser went and gave her a hug and she was cold to him because she has no feelings.

I have a feeling that no one could ever "nourish" Jenelle enough for her to be satisfied. If Barb ever had a kind word to say to anyone else, or left home to work to keep a roof over their heads Jenelle would take it as an excuse not to pay attention to JENELLE!

• Love 11

Ashleigh still seems like a hot mess. In those FB posts she alternates between accusing her husband of abducting their kid and "using her for money and a baby" and then saying she wants to work things out. She was also the subject of a year long CPS investigation, which doesn't happen for no reason. Honestly I don't think anyone named Evans needs to be birthing or raising kids. There hasn't been a good outcome for any of them thus far.

• Love 11
On ‎9‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 10:28 AM, Scarlett45 said:

I have a feeling that no one could ever "nourish" Jenelle enough for her to be satisfied. 

It apparently worked for her other daughter if she was able to acquire custody of her child after a year of CPS involvement. She may be on meds now to stabilize her along with therapy.  

• Love 4
On 9/28/2017 at 1:37 PM, BitterApple said:

Ashleigh still seems like a hot mess. In those FB posts she alternates between accusing her husband of abducting their kid and "using her for money and a baby" and then saying she wants to work things out. She was also the subject of a year long CPS investigation, which doesn't happen for no reason. Honestly I don't think anyone named Evans needs to be birthing or raising kids. There hasn't been a good outcome for any of them thus far.

Seriously, those are some bad genes and history. They all just need to stop. 

• Love 3

Random but I love how Barb's InstaGram shots are so pure.  Like almost every picture of the kids are slightly out of focused and there are definitely no filters being used.  Compared to Jenelle's over the top Happy Family photoshoots, they feel more natural and the love pours out. 

• Love 19
5 hours ago, LBS said:

Random but I love how Barb's InstaGram shots are so pure.  Like almost every picture of the kids are slightly out of focused and there are definitely no filters being used.  Compared to Jenelle's over the top Happy Family photoshoots, they feel more natural and the love pours out. 

And she actually features the kids instead of putting her face front and center the way Jenelle does all the time. 

• Love 13
5 hours ago, LBS said:

36 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

And she actually features the kids instead of putting her face front and center the way Jenelle does all the time. 

AND, there never seems to be mystery purple marks on the children Barb posts pictures of!

• Love 12
13 hours ago, AmyFarrahFowler said:

I do too, Lovie. It's because we want to have hope for these babies. I get it.

Especially those in care of those abusers, Jenelle and UBT. 

Eggsley's head continues to elongate. They don't need to bother with buying her a costume next Halloween. Just paint "USA" on her cheek and she will pass for a missile. 

• Love 12
10 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Eggsley's head continues to elongate. They don't need to bother with buying her a costume next Halloween. Just paint "USA" on her cheek and she will pass for a missile. 

I'm going to hell, but that is funny shit right there.

• Love 7
11 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Ouch. And lol.

• Love 3
On 11/15/2017 at 11:39 AM, Thorkim said:

I'm going to hell, but that is funny shit right there.

Yup, one day there will be those of us here that watch these shit shows in private,

and gather here to snark about these dumb girls-& Tyler-and we will have our very own corner of hell to sit in, talk about these good old days. LOL-sorry, but probably almost true!

• Love 6
2 hours ago, mittsigirl said:

Yup, one day there will be those of us here that watch these shit shows in private,

and gather here to snark about these dumb girls-& Tyler-and we will have our very own corner of hell to sit in, talk about these good old days. LOL-sorry, but probably almost true!

Talk about a road trip! lol 

When you all get there, I will be the one wearing a sleeveless shirt (it's gonna be HOT down there) with a large "G" on it. I will be beating the shit outta Jenelle as I scream at her what a POS scumbag she was to Barb and her children. 

• Love 11