Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E28: All Grown Up

JerseyGirl
  • Start Topic

Oh no, no, no. Sweetie, you have that backwards. Kail had to ensure she became pregnant in order to keep her benefits. That's how the Hulk rolls. It wasn't enough to get Javi to move in. It wasn't enough to be engaged. Noooooo, she had to stop taking birth control (her words) and get knocked up before Javi came to his senses and jammed. She wasn't going to wait. Aw hell no. That chick rides the bullet train when it comes to snagging some dude. Jordan, like Robbie, dodged that bullet.

I don't think Javi thinks highly of Kail because she is White. Not at all. I think he fell in love with the first piece of ass he ever had.

• Love 6

I see Javi as young and stupid with low self-esteem. Kail is unattractive inside and out(which for me has nothing to do with her weight). She's a mega bitch who abuses her husband and makes racist comments but Javi sticks around and takes it. He has more animosity toward Jo than Kail when Jo has done nothing to him. This dude is dumb as a box of rocks.

• Love 3

I know I'm late to the party with the whole "Chelsea isn't better than the rest, she's just lucky" thing.  But, IMO Chelsea is undeniably better.  Her "pregnancy scare" wasn't really a scare, in my book.  I'm sure she played it up for the show.  She probably knew she didn't bang Adumb when she was ovulating and she knew her period wasn't really late.  She just spun it to make her segments more interesting.  Also, the other three were actively trying to get knocked up! 

Does anybody know, in real time, how long Kail knew Javi, Leah knew Germy, and Janelle knew Nipples, before they decided they wanted to have their children?  I'm guessing it was just a matter of months for each of them, but I really don't know.  Its mind-boggling to me.  Especially when they already had kids and their lives were already complicated enough.  Its not like their baby-making years were dwindling and they had to hop to it.  I would like to just once see a teen mom who gets married, enjoys her husband and her first-born, builds up some assets, and waits years to procreate with her husband.   

• Love 1

It seemed like weeks with Janelle and Nathan. She was pregnant by Cortland but early enough for a medical abortion. Janelle was concerned with a pregnancy with Nathan while that termination was still concluding. Doesn't leave a lot of time on the calendar for those events to overlap.

• Love 3

Jenelle claims that the reason they don't move closer to jace is that nipples doesn't want to be so far away from his family. Soooo I guess jenelle being closer to HER family means shit? Oh wait, Nathan is trying to cut Barbara out of her life so he can have total control. He's a freak.

That's funny.  Wasn't Nipples ranting awhile back about how he learned awhile ago to keep his family out of his business, or something to that affect.  His whole point was to berate Janelle for being too close to her mom.  I just hate him.  I have experience with being in a controlling relationship (a marriage, actually) with someone who put down and was rude to my friends and family and insisted that he was all I needed.  But, just like Nipples, this guy was really just a big needy baby who constantly needed his ego stroked, and when he doesn't have control he REALLY loses control.  I have no respect for Janelle, but I do hope she wises up and sees Nathan for what he really is.    

• Love 1

When Leah looked sick to her stomach, as Corey suggested he may work less to have more time home with the girlses, I immediately assumed she was panicked by the idea of no longer getting child support and possibly have to pay child support.  It wasn't about the girls at all, IMO.  She barely pays attention to them on the rare occasion that she actually is with them.  I couldn't help but laugh out loud when Leah whined about her life not being what she planned on.  It made me think about when she was admitted to that university nursing program after the school let it slide that she really didn't meet the qualifications.  And after they made special concessions for her, the ungrateful bitch STILL dropped out.  We all know she never had plans or wishes to be anything more than what she is, and she certainly never had the drive or intellect.   

• Love 3

Does anyone have access to the scene of Jo taking Isaac to get fitted for a grill that I clearly missed? Seriously unless his jeans were down to his knees I don't see how he could be dressed like a thug, let alone that Hispanic people dress like thugs. I don't see how you can dress like a specific race short of wearing ACTUAL ethnic clothing (for example a burqa, but even that is religious, not so much a race thing). To be honest I'd much prefer slightly baggy jeans to skinny jeans (just my opinion). But I dont see how Isaac has worn anything other than normal 4 yr old clothes.

• Love 6

Dangerous MInds, I think she was being sarcastic about the grill. She was pointing out there must have been a scene where Jo was pushing Isaac into wearing items associated with "thuggish" people because why else would Kail flip unless there was surely something Kail had on Jo.

Kailyn became engaged in October 2012. She announced her pregnancy in March 2013. I am having a difficult time finding articles with more info. Did Kail do a sweep of the internet or something? I click on links to old stories that used to be there and now, nothing. Same thing with the photo that Javi took of Isaac getting that stupid haircut with the shaved "Z" in his head. I checked other browsers. No wedding articles and I know there were lots of them.   WTF?  Is Kailyn trying to erase her past so people won't throw it in her face on Twitter?

BTW, Lincoln is Kail's third pregnancy, not second. She had an abortion at the age of 15. She claims it was rape. I don't even believe that one bit. Drama queen.

Edit: This article might be one clue that Kailyn has done away with many of the stories that are now gone from the internet. Pretty ridiculous for her to bitch about her past when she is still fucking MTV for their money. If she is so concerned about any backlash she receives, perhaps she needs to cut the show out of her life and go back to being Kailyn Lowry the nobody. She only has herself to blame for selling so many stories and having an exclusives with OK! Magazine:http://www.inquisitr.com/1497089/teen-mom-star-kailyn-lowry-cant-escape-her-past/

Edited by GreatKazu

I don't understand Javi's behavior towards Jo. Whenever they do the custody exchange, Jo is always cordial and polite while Javi is a total dick. Javi lost any shred of credibility he had with me when he sided with Kail and didn't call her out on her racist comment. He didn't have to go off on her, but he could have at least played Devil's Advocate and explained to Kail why someone of Jo's cultural background would have been offended.

I chalk Javi's behavior toward Jo as Kail portraying Jo as the devil incarnate and Javi with his Captain Save-a-ho complex and general stupidity, believing it!

• Love 1

Don't make me defend Leah. lol I have always felt Leah had a great outlook on the things Ali is capable of doing. She has said so many times to Cory and Germy. She was committed in the idea that Ali needed a wheelchair because she didn't want Ali to be in pain or be tired from walking so much. How she went about it was horrible by blaming Cory as if he was denying his child the chair. I hate her for that attitude. Back to Leah and her attitude about Ali, I think she was the one who saying she wanted Ali in school right away so she could benefit from it. I think it was Cory who was worried about the girls not being together since Ali would be in school before the other one. I can't remember all the details, but I did get the impression Leah feels her daughter is capable of doing a lot. When the doctors told her Ali may not walk, she was there trying her best to get her daughter to walk.

Yeah, I don't think Leah is wrong about what she wants for Ali. I don't think Corey is wrong either. I think they have different approaches. I think Leah wants to try every new trick in the book and Corey wants to integrate Ali's condition into a normal life as much as possible. Neither approach is wrong and Ali probably is best served by having both in her life. My issue with Leah is more the way she has no concept of money. The fact that she accused Corey of being in denial because he couldn't get it through insurance right away was awful. Reminds me of a friend of a friend who would complain about how her husband "didn't get it" when he said they couldn't afford an expensive house in a better school district. Bitch didn't work either. I always stayed away from her. I'm sure Corey wasn't in denial. I'm sure he got why the newer chair was better for Ali, but the man was doing the best he could. For his spoiled, trashy ex-wife to accuse him of being a bad father because he couldn't make it happen over-night was awful. Also, judging by Leah's reaction to taking a lower paying job, I'm now convinced that Leah and Jeremy need the child support just to stay out of collections. Well played Corey, well played. I think he threw that out there just to see if his suspicions had any merit.

Javi creeps me out. Something about that guy and his always present douchy, condescending grin is very Patrick Bateman. Anyone with me in thinking that the whole white boy haircut thing started with a comment from Javi? Class prejudice is not exactly uncommon among people of the same ethnicity. Maybe Javi's newest Anti-Joe thing is that "he's one of THOSE Hispanics. Not like me and my 10,000 equally creepy sisters."

I love Chelsea. She has such a nice little life. Even though we have nothing in common I would totally be Girls Night Out friends with her. I loved hearing her say that how a man treats his kids is a pretty good indicator of how they will treat your kids. I'M LOOKING AT YOU JANELLE!

As for Janelle. I can't. You need to stop. Kids aren't like puppies. You can't take one for a couple of months to see how it works out and then give them to a friend if you find out you're not really home enough to housebreak them. This is going to be such a mess. Nathan will leave whenever whatever game he's playing has run out and she'll dump both boys on her mom and start over with a new guy. I predict 4 kids, none of whom she will have custody of, by the time she's 30. Every time she'll mean it this time, she's going to change this time. Every fucking time.

• Love 3

The thing that bothered me (well one thing, there are several) about Kail, is that when she met Jo she was already defensive, even when they were making small talk she was a bit snappy with her answers. Also when she was talking to Javi, how she admitted she was wrong, which is fine, I know I've said the wrong thing at times, but she said it multiple times, which is what to me is a sign it wasn't just a misunderstanding, and we saw the exact conversation on Jo's phone, so they can't scream editing or out of "content".

• Love 2

I don't know all the back stories of any of these girls, I just started watching last season. I would love to watch the seasons they were on 16 And Preg. and I asked over at the 16 And Preg. forum. Someone said to get tissues ready , I think for Chelsie. I'm going to take some time and watch IF. I can find them, but I DO know that however sad Janelle's story might be, I will never, EVER shed a single tear for that bitch or Kail for that matter. I do want to say, I don't know if Jo was a rotten bastard to Kail, but as far as I'm concerned he is the best dad on t.v. I love this guy. It's so sweet the way he was holding adorable Lincoln. Javi can't hold a candle next to this guy. He's spineless, I liked him at first, but now when watch , he's nothing but Kails sounding board that will never speak up cause, well WHO would? She's a bully! She must be angry that Jo doesn't want her and she's stuck with a boy. However that 'boy' sure made a perfect baby! Both her sons are extremely adorable! But really would love to see THAT whole story when her and Jo were together!

The thing that bothered me (well one thing, there are several) about Kail, is that when she met Jo she was already defensive, even when they were making small talk she was a bit snappy with her answers. Also when she was talking to Javi, how she admitted she was wrong, which is fine, I know I've said the wrong thing at times, but she said it multiple times, which is what to me is a sign it wasn't just a misunderstanding, and we saw the exact conversation on Jo's phone, so they can't scream editing or out of "content".

I got to thinking that the scene back home with Javi, was filmed and inserted at the behest of Kail because she knew there would be backlash about her comments. Sort of like how Jenelle had that voice-over about her losing control over the dogs and how she will change her ways. Kail had to do damage control. 

In the days leading up to the latest episode, Kail had first posted on her Twitter this comment: "Bahahahahah" something about her making drama for tv. She then posted, "I am not racist."  People did not take kindly to her posts. She then did a 180 and apologized profusely, commenting how she shouldn't have gone there and how wrong she was. Whether Kail meant it or not, I don't know. I think she did that in order to quell the responses she was getting. Javi then posts how her comments were "taking out of content" Why would he post that if she had already apologized? His comment only makes sense if he was defending her from an accusation, not something she had apologized for.  Why would Kail laugh it off on Twitter by commenting she was making drama for television unless she was in on it too. I will never believe Kail had no hand in any re-creations since she wrote re-creations happen on the show. 

A friend of hers, named Toni, also got in on the act and tried to clarify the matter.  There is an article I posted earlier on this thread about Kail's friend making the claim that the racist texts happened a month before. Before what? The scene between Kail and Jo, I guess.  Her claim is, MTV wanted to have Jo confront Kail about those texts even though Kail and Jo had already had a discussion in person, off-camera, about the texts. From what Toni claims, Kail thought that was done and over with in her eyes. Here comes Jo and the camera crew basically drudging up the text matter again for the benefit of the cameras.

Bottom line, she texted all of that ugly shit. There is no way around what she texted and what she said. Re-enactment or not, she was not forced to text or say the comments. Jo didn't force them out of her. She laid it all out for everyone to hear. Fucking cow

Javi started this whole thing with his comment? I thought it was when Kail saw a photo of Isaac that was sent to her by Jo?

Edited by GreatKazu

I don't know all the back stories of any of these girls, I just started watching last season. I would love to watch the seasons they were on 16 And Preg. and I asked over at the 16 And Preg. forum. Someone said to get tissues ready , I think for Chelsie. I'm going to take some time and watch IF. I can find them, but I DO know that however sad Janelle's story might be, I will never, EVER shed a single tear for that bitch or Kail for that matter. I do want to say, I don't know if Jo was a rotten bastard to Kail, but as far as I'm concerned he is the best dad on t.v. I love this guy. It's so sweet the way he was holding adorable Lincoln. Javi can't hold a candle next to this guy. He's spineless, I liked him at first, but now when watch , he's nothing but Kails sounding board that will never speak up cause, well WHO would? She's a bully! She must be angry that Jo doesn't want her and she's stuck with a boy. However that 'boy' sure made a perfect baby! Both her sons are extremely adorable! But really would love to see THAT whole story when her and Jo were together!

Looking back:

Chelsea has really grown up. She was always the nicest of this bunch, but really immature and dumb even for a teenager. She's really done the best with her life out of all of them.

Kali has spelled her name 6 different ways, but other than that she's a pretty straight line from point A to point B. I don't dislike her the way others do, but she's always been sort of smug and selfish and really hungry for love. Jo, on the other hand, is much better. I couldn't stand his spoiled little ass or his way too into the drama Mom. But that was just me. Most people liked Janet. I couldn't stand her. Always liked Jo's dad.

Janelle is less angry, but not in a good way.

Leah is exactly the same. That girl probably was born with a Future Teen Mom tramp stamp. As much as she hates it, she was destined for this life. Ever see that Kristen Dunst made for TV movie 15 and Pregnant? That's Leah.

• Love 2

I think Janet was trying to keep the peace. Should she have butted out sometimes? Yes. But I think she also wanted was best for Jo and Isaac...even Kail. I thought Janet was reasonable and patient when it came to Kail. Once she decided to not follow house rules, that's when Janet was done. How hard would it have been for Kail to just save money and move out if she wanted to be with someone else? She was a new mother with nary a pot to piss in and living rent free in her ex-boyfriend's house with free daycare via his brother. She fucked that up herself. Even if Janet did butt in, Kail and Jo made their own choices.

Kail was young and dumb at the time but she was an entitled asshole at age 16 and she's still one today.

• Love 5

I don't know all the back stories of any of these girls, I just started watching last season. I would love to watch the seasons they were on 16 And Preg. and I asked over at the 16 And Preg. forum. 

If anyone would like to do some re-watches of 16&P and discuss them again, I'd be happy to organize. Just offer your interest over here:

http://forums.previously.tv/topic/4151-general-discussion/#entry434509

• Love 1

FozzyBear, my 28 year-old cousin could be Jenelle's twin and she's now pregnant with baby #5 by baby daddy #2. She lost custody of her two oldest to their bio dad and my aunt and uncle are raising the younger two. So yes, Barb has many more children in her future.

I think Jenelle will continue to have children because she's never had to take any responsibility for the ones she has. Jace was dumped on Barb as a newborn and Nathan appears to be doing all the caretaking for Kaiser. So for her, motherhood is easy peasy. Don't want the kid? Pawn him off and move on to the next.

• Love 1

@wrestlesflamingos that is a really good ideas... Although they don't show the earlier seasons often MTV does play 16 and pregnant reruns throughout the week if anyone keeps an eye out to catch the teen mom girl episodes (I'm not normally home during the week, but I caught a bunch of them when I was home this week for fall break).

I was just thinking... I can't help but wonder what the psychological repercussions are going to be for these kids, like Jace for example, his situation is bad enough without factoring in cameras and the fact that he will surely see all this someday. Since this whole reality tv children phenomenon is still relatively new we don't really know the effects on te children as they become adults. In some ways, again using Jace as the example, it may work in his favor. We are already seeing how Janelle is twisting the situation that lead up to him being with Barbara that we all saw unfold on tv... I guess I'm just thinking if by chance there is a falling out or unfortunately something happens to Barbara, there will be proof of what she went through for Jace, so Janelle can't in the future tell Jace she abandoned him.

• Love 1

Fuck you, Kail. Once again you proved the trash you are. Her words to Jo in the restaurant about the shoes were "The tongues were out, the laces were untied" meaning his pants leg was tucked behind the tongue of the sneakers and they were proably fat, untied laces, which to her was thuggish. She seemed in a real hurry to escape at the drop off and was very bitchy and defensive getting into the car so I thinks he knew he was pissed about that.

This is sort of what I mean, but picture pants tucked behind the tongue of the shoes: http://i50.tinypic.com/a3m9p5.jpg

Her apologizing profusely online was horsehit. It was nothing more than damage control. She meant what she said and that was confirmed by her not only repeating it but adding to it and making it worse in the restaurant. Javi's dumb look when she was telling him at home about the meeting was just ridiculous. He's obviously terrified to disagree with her no matter what. I noticed she did not tell Javi the exact things she said to Jo and in the same tone.

Someone mentioned upthread that they did not like Janet. I have to say that I loved her for one reason: she did not take Jo's side just because he is her son. I totally do not believe in that bullshit of you have your family's back no matter what. If you are acting like an asshole, I will tell you that and would expect the same in return. Janet was very good to Kail and Kail appreciated nothing.

Chelsea's segments were stupid to me. The speed dating thing looked all staged with actors or something. There's just no story there so they had to find something and a long car trip gave them nonsense chatter in the car to fill her alotted spot it seemed.

I am no way a fan of Jenelle but I can see why she has the flat affect. She has pretty much known nothing in life except for chaos, screaming and yelling. A lot of it was self-inflicted but the end result is the same: she turns completely off and into a robot when there's an explosion around her. She's joyless and there's never any real sign of a true smile from her. It's unfortunate to see a person become such an emotionless shell. Taking up with a psychotic drinker doesn't help the situation, nor does having a baby with him. I felt bad for Barb. She has not been the ideal parent for Jace but her household was the only stabile thing the kid has known. He has seen the mayhem that surrounds Jenelle and Nathan's anger so the thought of going with them must scare him to death. 

I have no interest in Leah's storyline because it feels like we are being kept in the dark, for reasons unknown, about some huge issue but this show is supposed to be showing us these people's lives. I don't get that. When Leah told that person she met at the diner that she was "scared to death" when she attended the hearing, that sealed it for me. If your first reaction to something is incredible fear, it would seem you have something to be fearful about.

Kail remains and will always be the pig with benefits.

• Love 3

Does Jo have some secret wardrobe stash for Isaac that he busts out when the cameras stop filming? Because in their scenes together Isaac is always wearing typical boy's playclothes: shorts, t-shirts, sneakers. I also thought it was crappy that after not seeing her son for six weeks, the first thing Kail thought to do was trash talk his haircut. Kail was getting the good edit for a while, but I knew she'd hang herself eventually.

• Love 3
I don't think Corey is wrong either.

I never commented that he was. Regarding Leah, I believe she has a great outlook for her daughter. That doesn't mean I believe Cory doesn't. My comment was in response to the opinion that Leah didn't have a positive outlook.

Someone mentioned upthread that they did not like Janet. I have to say that I loved her for one reason: she did not take Jo's side just because he is her son. I totally do not believe in that bullshit of you have your family's back no matter what. If you are acting like an asshole, I will tell you that and would expect the same in return. Janet was very good to Kail and Kail appreciated nothing.

Most definitely agree. Janet didn't take sides. She got on Jo's butt as much as she did Kail. I believe one of the reasons Jo is not reacting to Kail's drama is because Janet and her ex have taught him that he needs to be in control. Let Kail be the crazy one.   

If Janet had not allowed Kail to move in RENT FREE, Kail would have been up shit creek. If not for Janet, Kail's ass would have been at a shelter, where she ended up going after she refused to follow the rules. Except, MTV didn't show that. They merely showed Kail transitioning from Janet's home to the subsidized housing she received.

• Love 3
This is sort of what I mean, but picture pants tucked behind the tongue of the shoes: http://i50.tinypic.com/a3m9p5.jpg

Ah thank you, I couldn't even picture what she was talking about.  It's not exactly a look I personally like but I don't like half the stuff I see kids wearing these days anyway, so I don't think it's some big deal or "thuggish." Obviously opinions vary but sheesh, it's not that bad. And his haircut is most ceratinly not "thuggish" in any way, unless she thinks Javi's is too.  I've also never seen Isaac look like anything but cute and appropriately dressed no matter who he was with.

Javi's dumb look when she was telling him at home about the meeting was just ridiculous.

He has this same look on his face in so many scenes when Kail's going off about something, at one point I started looking at the background more to see if they were just using the same exact footage over and over. They're not, but I think it's his go to "Kail's freaking out" look.

Someone mentioned upthread that they did not like Janet. I have to say that I loved her for one reason: she did not take Jo's side just because he is her son.

Same here! I thought she was always very careful to think things through and treated everyone pretty fairly. She never had the "Jo's right and Kail's wrong, period" attitude. I always admired her for that.

So does Kail even like Javi?

I have wondered this numerous times.

I am no way a fan of Jenelle but I can see why she has the flat affect. She has pretty much known nothing in life except for chaos, screaming and yelling.

It seriously reminds me of how Jace kind of went into himself and started singing to soothe himself in a previous episode. I think Jenelle just tunes out and stares. Maybe she's humming in her head.

When Leah told that person she met at the diner that she was "scared to death" when she attended the hearing, that sealed it for me. If your first reaction to something is incredible fear, it would seem you have something to be fearful about.

No doubt. She kind of mumbled something towards the end of that conversation that I still can't figure out even after listening to it several times. I gave up, but I have a feeling it had something to do with the whatever this big issue is/was. I certainly don't believe it's over Ali only missing two appointments, especially when the absences were excused by her doctors. I mean look at her condition - of COURSE she's going to miss days now and again due to a fall, or being overly sore, or whatever. Not to mention she's a kid - she's going to just get regular ol' sick (flu, colds, infections) once in awhile. There's more to it (in my opinion).

• Love 1

She looked positively sick when he brought that up....maybe because then she may have to pay cs? I don't doubt she loves the girls, I just feel Corey's home may be more stable for them....he really appears to be a stand up guy, and one who always puts those girlses first. Maybe Leah could use a break & start to focus on self-improvement.

And she really should step away from social media; when all is said and done, who cares what strangers on teh interwebs think?

I agree, and if she's going to cosmetology school that means she's away from the girlses during most weekdays or evenings, perfect opportunity for Corey to take over the weekday schedule and Leah have weekends.

• Love 1

I used to get my hair cut occasionally at a local Empire Beauty School (I am poor, and spending $40 for a trim is dumb) and I learned a bit about how their school runs while being a client there. They only go to school for part of the morning, and then if they're far enough along they do the salon services. Otherwise they go home. So I don't really buy that Leah is "away from the girlses too long" by going to beauty school. It's no worse than having a decent part time job. And if she ever does become a legit hair stylist (HA! that means commitment!) she'd need to spend more than 10 hours a week working to make any money. Even owning your own salon requires hard work. My dad's ex girlfriend owns her own salon with my mom's best friend and even though they've owned it for as long as I can remember (and I'm 32) they still need to come up with creative advertising and stuff cos people don't get salon services as much anymore.

• Love 2

Jo should have reminded Kail that she was barely wearing shoes when those thuggy Riveras took her in. Now she's a fashionista?

Maybe all those scarves are wrapped too tightly around her neck. Chins need to breath.

*DEAD*

(PS - You may owe me a keyboard, brooklynista!)

Kail almost always has her Perma-Bitch-Face on...but that face she had on at the restaurant when she looked at Jo and said, "WHAT?"

Holy shit, that made ME shudder.  Wonder how often Javi gets that look and he's learned to just sit there and smile and agree with whatever comes out of Kail's mouth rather than face the consequences of differing with her.  Not that I feel sorry for him.  He knew she was a raging bitch before he got her pregnant and well before he married her.  You made that bed of thorns, Javi...Enjoy resting on it.

Personally I think Kail is still just pissed off to the max that Jo chose Vee over her and is really white-knuckling a grudge over that.  She looks for absolutely any reason at all to start shit with him.  

I think if she were as happy as she would like everyone to believe she is, then she wouldn't have the apparently uncontrollable urge to engage with Jo in a negative way every single half-assed opportunity she gets.  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 1

New rule: whenever Grace asks to use the wheelchair, tie lead bags to her feet and make her walk on sand to get a sense of what her sister is dealing with.

In other words use it as a teaching moment to explain to her what muscular dystrophy is. Also, I wonder if they should not be taking Grace to Ali's appointments. Have one of the adults take her to a kids' museum instead for a special day out. I know everyone wants to be there for Ali, but in the evil twin's defense, it's not really fair that she has to tag along to all these appointments and then not get her own wheelchair.

• Love 2

I love how Jo oohs and aahs over Lincoln. He is definitely the most mature one in that group.

And news flash Leah, you can still be a stay at home mom of Wee Cheetos.

Not if she can't afford to be a SAHM without Corey's child support or with perhaps paying Corey child support.

I think Javi is just whipped. Kail has treated every guy she's been involved with on the show poorly. She cheated on both Jo and Jordan with  Jordan and Jo.

Edited by lilmarysunshine
  • Love 2

New rule: whenever Grace asks to use the wheelchair, tie lead bags to her feet and make her walk on sand to get a sense of what her sister is dealing with.

In other words use it as a teaching moment to explain to her what muscular dystrophy is. Also, I wonder if they should not be taking Grace to Ali's appointments. Have one of the adults take her to a kids' museum instead for a special day out. I know everyone wants to be there for Ali, but in the evil twin's defense, it's not really fair that she has to tag along to all these appointments and then not get her own wheelchair.

I feel for Gracie. Yes she's kind of a brat, but I think she's left to take care of herself pretty often. The baby and Ali need a lot of care for practical reasons. Leah doesn't have a high energy level or great cooping skills to begin with and I don't think she has much left over at the end of the day for Graci so the kid is left on her own to go torture cats or whatever. I actually think it's stuff like that that is worrying Corey. He really does not seem like a vindictive person and he never had an issue with the arrangement before. I think he's starting to guess that Leah is in over her head both financially and emotionally and just isn't hacking it. I think he knows that as things stand Leah is just managing and good intentions or not, little things are slipping through the cracks.

• Love 8

If Leah were a more mature, self-aware, intelligent person maybe she would see that Corey's intentions are good and that he is extanding his hand in a way that could ultimately help her out. As has been pointed out, Corey and Miranda caring for the girls either either 50 percent or more of the time would give her an oppurtunity to regroup and rethink her life. She'd have an easier time going to school, getting a job, establishing a career, and even improving her relationship with Germy. But she has proven time and again she is shallow and sort sighted and I doubt that will change any time soon. Which does not help out her kids in the least.

• Love 1

If anyone has Amazon Prime, and wants to watch 16& Pregnant or Teen Mom, they are available free. I recently re-watched some of the episodes from the first seasons of each, as I had never seen them.

When it comes to Kail and the clothes (racist comment aside, even though I find it appalling)...I had a friend who was raised similar to her, under similar circumstances. She use to insist that her kids only wears Nike's, because, 'they are the best shoes for your feet.' It dawned on me that those were the shoes SHE was denied as a kid, so that's what SHE insisted on for her kid.

I think it's the same for Kail. Not that it makes what she wrote right, it doesn't. Or that she's right in general.

Put me down as seeing nothing wrong with how Jo dressed Issac on the show. My son wore similar clothes as a younger boy.

Funny story...One day, when my son was about 4, I came home from work to discover my son had chopped off a big hunk of hair in the front by his bang area. There was no saving it. I had to shave off every bit of his beautiful blond curls. As the barber was shaving it, I was crying and very up set, my son laughing like a loon, as his hair dropped off his head around him. I turned to my Dad and said, "He looks like Pugsly Adams"...

His hair eventually grew back. Wonder what Kail would think about my son's hair when he grew long, down his back, when he was 14?

Edited by LexiconDevilOne
  • Love 2

LexiconDevilOne, Kail would probably say your son is a dirty hippy who needed to get a job and vote.

Kail is an emotional sinkhole. She takes everyone and everything down with her with her manipulative, needy personality.

• Love 3
If Leah were a more mature, self-aware, intelligent person maybe she would see that Corey's intentions are good and that he is extanding his hand in a way that could ultimately help her out. As has been pointed out, Corey and Miranda caring for the girls either either 50 percent or more of the time would give her an oppurtunity to regroup and rethink her life. She'd have an easier time going to school, getting a job, establishing a career, and even improving her relationship with Germy.

I'm sorry, but this last part just made me laugh so hard, because I don't believe Leah has a genuine interest in doing any of that. She acts like she wants to go back to school, get a job, etc. because she thinks that sounds good - but she is lazy as fuck and doesn't want a lift a finger unless she absolutely has to.

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 9

I also don't know how reasonable it is to expect anyone to be grateful someone is trying to take their kids away. I know that Corey isn't really doing that (and I'm in his side), but has anyone ever in the history of family court been grateful about this type of thing? Even when it was a good idea. It's not something people have a great reaction to. And I don't think Leah is Janelle. I think she wants to be a good mom and is trying, but overwhelmed. I'm sure she thinks Corey just doesn't realize how hard it is. In fairness, he probably doesn't, but I think he'll figure it out and get the girls into a routine and be ok.

• Love 3

I better not read any whining in social media from any of them -- Leah, Germy, Corey, Miranda -- when the evil insurance company won't pay to repair or replace a broken wheelchair.  I know it bothers Gracie to see Ali have fun on it but she is 4 going on 5? Old enough to explain why you say "no."  Just explain IT IS NOT A TOY and Ali has it because she needs it because walking can be very difficult and it is very expensive.

Ridiculous. All of them where that's concerned.

• Love 7

I see what you are saying, FozzyBear.  As a parent, I understand that I wouldn't be grateful to possibly lose primary custody, but if I was as stressed out and such as Leah constantly claims, I would  hope I'd use that as a good reason to self-reflect and figure out how to better myself. And it isn't as if the girlses are going to be very far in any case. I thought I heard Corey offer up the idea of the twins going one week on, one week off between their parents? I actually have thought for a while that would be a good solution to their custody issues, so that they would split it up evenly between them.

Yeah, ghoulina, it is pretty LOL worthy idea for Leah. It would really all depend if she would use the possible loss of primary custody for something constructive. She'd have to some maturity and motivation for that. Long shot, I know.

• Love 1

Leah would find something else to be "stressed" over, necessitating yet another "break" from school, or requiring her to quit another 10 hour a week job.  Maybe she believes it's the man's responsibility to bring in the money and the woman shouldn't have to work.  My 25 year old niece fervently believes that, which is why she only in the past month went out and got a job. Which she is contemplating quitting, of course, because they don't treat her properly :/

Leah would find something else to be "stressed" over, necessitating yet another "break" from school, or requiring her to quit another 10 hour a week job.  Maybe she believes it's the man's responsibility to bring in the money and the woman shouldn't have to work.  My 25 year old niece fervently believes that, which is why she only in the past month went out and got a job. Which she is contemplating quitting, of course, because they don't treat her properly :/

What's odd is that Leah deals with REAL stress - having a child with a serious medical condition.  You would think she could handle the everyday stuff like bills, jobs, etc. but clearly she can't or it is a convenient excuse to get out of doing things that are unpleasant. She doesn't realize how lucky she is to have the support system they have. Most people don't have that. You want a dinky job at a tanning salon to get out of the house and help with finances?  Won't pay for childcare but she doesn't have that issue. 

Edited by lilmarysunshine
  • Love 2

What's odd is that Leah deals with REAL stress - having a child with a serious medical condition.  You would think she could handle the everyday stuff like bills, jobs, etc. but clearly she can't or it is a convenient excuse to get out of doing things that are unpleasant. She doesn't realize how lucky she is to have the support system they have. Most people don't have that. You want a dinky job at a tanning salon to get out of the house and help with finances?  Won't pay for childcare but she doesn't have that issue.

Wait till she does actually have to get a job. A real job, when MTV, and Jeremy are both long gone. So will be the girls, because there is no way Corey will pay for Leahs life this time around, like he did the last time she was single and not working to pay for herself or her kids. I'm willing to bet that is the time Corey gets custody of his kids full time.

She has the time and money to do so much with her life. Yet she's blowing through huge amounts of money on frivolous things, while doing nothing to improve her worth. Like getting an education that will support a single woman and her children, without child support (at least that what I think single Mom's (I'm one of them) should do.) She has it so easy right now, and she's too stupid to see it.

Edited by LexiconDevilOne
  • Love 3

Leah is banking on her small town celebrity being able to wrangle a third sucker to pay her way. I don't know about her town but around these parts a twice divorced woman with 3 kids is a hard sell. I agree she needs to be setting herself up to have some sort of employable skill when the camera crews go away. Germy is not long for her world and I'm not sure how far child support alone will sustain her.

• Love 4

Does anyone know what's going on with the custody situation in real time? I was at the grocery store today and US magazine had Leah on the cover with the title "Leah Loses Her Girls," along with sub-titles about drug abuse, neglect and how the girls are doing in their new home. I didn't have time to read it in line and I sure wasn't going to waste five bucks on the magazine, so who knows if it's a real story or not.