Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E28: All Grown Up

JerseyGirl
  • Start Topic

Are you sure it was US Weekly? I have a subscription (don't judge!) and received the latest one yesterday, she's not on the cover...of that one or any of the recent ones. I'd totally be happy to read it and provide the dirt, but I'm not seeing it?

• Love 1

Does anyone know what's going on with the custody situation in real time? I was at the grocery store today and US magazine had Leah on the cover with the title "Leah Loses Her Girls," along with sub-titles about drug abuse, neglect and how the girls are doing in their new home. I didn't have time to read it in line and I sure wasn't going to waste five bucks on the magazine, so who knows if it's a real story or not.

I posted what Leah says is current, but it was moved to the twitter forum. 

Edited by Mkay

Yeah, I wouldn't trust anything In Touch puts out.  They're on par with National Inquirer.  If you're going to go with tabloids, stick with People and US Weekly.  They're about as reputable as you can get for a tabloid.

• Love 1

Finally got a chance to watch, I love reading comments and then watching. Kali - all you had to do was say, "Jo, you're right. I should not have texted you about Isaac's haircut. He looks cute, thank you for making sure he had 6 great weeks with you. I missed him just like you miss him when he is with me." But no, she goes all hulk on him and storms out. She was wrong and knew it. Leah- you need to be thankful Corey and Miranda love the girlses. Let them have more custody time. I think Leah might suffer from depression. I know I'd be depressed if I had her life. Chelsea- watch the potty mouth, it's not attractive. Janelle- your mom will be by your side till the day she dies, Nipples is a short-timer, make good decisions and you can see more of Jace.

• Love 3

Ohhhh Vee was pissed! I was too. I checked out Kail's Twitter and her friend who is quoted in that article that is linked here, is again telling people how she was there and she knows the whole story. Um, shut up you bitch. The viewers read those texts on Jo's phone. We have eyes, we know how to read. Also, we saw the interaction at the restaurant and heard from Kail's own big mouth her feelings about HIspanics. Give her a platform and I bet she will also give sweeping generalizations about Blacks, Native Americans, Asians and Middle Eastern people.

Did anyone note what Kail served Isaac to eat? Looked like microwaveable nuggets. I know she mentioned rice. Wanna bet that was microwaveable too?

It must be high on the list of dinner yum-yums at Casa Kail.

Chicken or fish nuggets and french fries were what they were eating when Isaac was at Jo's.

It just kind of stood out to me because...well, because it would make sense when Isaac is home and likes that stuff, but the baby isn't on solid food and it was just her and Javi.  I found it kind of an odd meal for 2 adults to be eating for dinner, no vegetables or anything.  

I certainly don't think Kail is particularly healthy with her eating choices but, what with Javi in the military, I guess I was expecting a healthier dinner choice for 2 adults, especially when Kail is nursing, too.  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 2

I think Kail existed on mainly pizza and tacos when she lived in the apartment when she was dating Jordan. I don't think she has a sophisticated palate. I don't think any of these girls do. I've never seen any of them cook a real meal. It's weird because you'd think they'd know how to cook basic meals by now since their kids are five years old. The same goes for the guys. Jo probably cooks more than any of them.

• Love 4

Don't forget "Cheeseburger Night" that Jo referenced.

Even before Abe Lincoln was born, Kail, who was not doing anything but sitting around, was still shown serving microwave food to Isaac.

• Love 1

I think Kail existed on mainly pizza and tacos when she lived in the apartment when she was dating Jordan. I don't think she has a sophisticated palate. I don't think any of these girls do. I've never seen any of them cook a real meal. It's weird because you'd think they'd know how to cook basic meals by now since their kids are five years old. The same goes for the guys. Jo probably cooks more than any of them.

I know. You'd think with the amount of time these girls all spend lazing around their homes they'd mosey on over to the stove and see how it works. Maybe utilize it instead of the microwave once in awhile. It blows my mind that all of these girls seem mystified by the basics of cooking. Chelsea especially, cos Randilicious and Mary seem to know their way around some good food and what to do with a nice kitchen.

Edited by fliptopbox
New product for her small business: bacon exfoliator

Oh no, don't give Leah any ideas. She will haul Germy to some bacon expo where she will then invest in buying a truckload of pigs for her business. She will then realize she has to feed and care for those little oinkers and will need more money. So, off to the courthouse she goes to file for more CS.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 3

"The pigs were stressing me out so I couldn't take Ali to her appointment."

"So I left the girlses at my best friend's cousin sisters house so I could get a break."

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 4
We know Germy can cook with bacon. And do other things with it as well.

Germy slings a mean baconated bitch slap, that's for sure.   lmao  Next I want to see him manipulate two slices of bacon like nunchucks and see if he has the same accuracy.

Edited by Lexie
  • Love 6

Finally got to see this ep and...

Her sorry ass didn't even have a pot to piss in when those "thugs" took her in and provided a place for her to lay her giant head.

...days after it was posted, and hours after I first read it, this is still making me laugh and laugh.

• Love 3
"The pigs were stressing me out so I couldn't take Ali to her appointment."
"So I left the girlses with my best friend's cousin sisters house so I could get a break."

"I then took a handful of anxiety meds while I git my hair done at the salon and thinking what I will do with all that make-up I am not selling." (no, the "git" is not a mistake)

This is another game! lol 

• Love 2

"I then took a handful of anxiety meds while I git my hair done at the salon and thinking what I will do with all that make-up I am not selling." (no, the "git" is not a mistake)

This is another game! lol 

I agree!

"So I left the girlses at my best friend's cousin sisters house so I could get a break."

"Then after my break I couldn't remember who I left them with....Grandma? Germy's mom? My bet friend's cousin's sister? My dog washer's mailman's twin brother? The guy who bags my groceries at the Piggly Wiggly? It took me two days to find them, and then Corey was all downgrading me as a mom again".

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 7

"Then after my break I couldn't remember who I left them with....Grandma? Germy's mom? My bet friend's cousin's sister? My dog washer's mailman's twin brother? The guy who bags my groceries at the Piggly Wiggly? It took me two days to find them, and then Corey was all downgrading me as a mom again".

LMAO.

On another note, I do wonder how Leah carts that wheelchair around for Ali, considering she drives a Camry, or whatever it is. Not exactly the kinda car you could just toss a wheelchair in the back of. I bet she can't even lift the thing on her own.

• Love 1

LMAO.

On another note, I do wonder how Leah carts that wheelchair around for Ali, considering she drives a Camry, or whatever it is. Not exactly the kinda car you could just toss a wheelchair in the back of. I bet she can't even lift the thing on her own.

It's like in that episode where she had Corey struggle to get the loaner chair loaded up... And then once it was done decided to mention the chair was broken.

• Love 4

I'm LOL'ing and my hubby is looking at me funny.  hahaha

• Love 2
"So I did like my momma did when I was kid & laid out a trough of Cheetos and Mountain Dew so me and Corey could talk over a peaceable dinner. But the trough reminded me I have pigs, and I was stressed again!"

LOL, when I first started reading this, I thought you were going to say she laid down a trail of Cheetos so the girlses could find their way home. 

• Love 5

I thought the same thing too, ghoulina. lol

I am going to go back to the racial comments Kail made. Something clicked in my head today about something someone once saw on an episode a while back. Someone here commented on noticing a painting Isaac made that was on the refrigerator in Kail's kitchen and it read "Isaac Lowry". I didn't think much of it then, but now, it is a different story with the recent comments made by that cow. Does anyone remember this story about Kail not taking on Javi's last name?  Not a big deal as I didn't take my spouse's last name, but allow me to get to my point below: http://www.wetpaint.com/teen-mom/articles/2014-01-28-kailyn-lowry-change-name-marroquin

Kail's boys are named after singers (Hanson and Eminem) , but singers who are quite obviously White.  Lincoln and Marshall are very, very uncommon names in the Hispanic community. Not to say all Hispanic names are Jose, Jesus, and other common Hispanic names, but with what Kail has spouted, it makes me wonder if she doesn't want Javi's last name because it is a Hispanic last name, and she gave her boys those first names to give the impression they are more White than Hispanic.  

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 5

You might be onto something with the names. I never thought of that. It's just so weird, to me, given that she has dated and procreated with two Hispanic guys. She seems to have a preference for them, but then doesn't want her kids to favor their Hispanic side??? She confuses me.

• Love 1

You might be onto something with the names. I never thought of that. It's just so weird, to me, given that she has dated and procreated with two Hispanic guys. She seems to have a preference for them, but then doesn't want her kids to favor their Hispanic side??? She confuses me.

Kali gets what she wants from these two guys. She seems like she has a personality disorder and has control issues. She wasn't saying all this bullshit when she was laying her head with Joe and his parents. Javi is easy to control for her. Just look at him he's like a lost puppy answering to his master. I can't wait until their marriage is over I can't see it lasting

• Love 1

All these chick's are hot messes. Good job MT for glamorizing teen pregnancy. Leah and Kali complain too much. If it's so much work and stress how come you got remarried and had more kids. Good job for Corey for saying he wants to wait to have kids with his wife. Kali needs serious therapy along with Jenelle. Both are annoying lazy and chase after men. Chelsea another hot mess. She needs to get a life and grow up. Having sex with Adam is a dumb choice. Thank goodness for Randy because Chelsea would've been pregnant with lord knows how many of Adams kids. Hope she's using a condom.

Catelynn and Tyler are laughable. A baby won't make him stay. They have no education or jobs. So where are they going.. I can't wait until all these teen mom babies are all 16 doing some of the things their parents did.

She wasn't saying all this bullshit when she was laying her head with Joe and his parents.

Of course not. Kail is pathetic, stupid and a bully, but she isn't a bully when it comes to facing people who can put her fat ass in its place like Janet and Eddie.

Let me help you. My feeling is, Kail wanted Jo and the Riveras because they could financially support her and she would be taken care of without having to work for it. You know, like the benefits with Javi.  The Riveras had the means, the stability and financial security. I bet if Jo didn't come from the family that he did, she would not have bothered with him. I bet what first attracted her to Jo was the FREE POT! 

As for Javi, well, we know it was the benefits. He is also a push-over and he is the only guy who will tell her "yes" no matter the circumstances. He also comes from a big family and I bet they too have some stability and financial security.

Overall, I just have this ugly feeling Kail is doing what she can to make sure her boys will be seen as White boys. That sort of thing just doesn't slip out of someone's mouth or via text without it ever brewing in their head. I have been very, very angry at times when I came upon a stupid driver, but never did I ever shout out an ethnic slur or racist word because it is not the sort of thing I grew up thinking or feeling. It is why I refer to Kail as a stupid cow instead of a [insert a racist word for White person].

• Love 4

The 10/13/14 issue of In Touch says Miranda quit her job so that she'll be able to take care of the girls if Corey gets primary custody.

Oh, and that Leah may be abusing pain meds. (Many posters here called it!)

I'm putting a Kail snippet in the social media thread.

Random fun fact: I had no idea where the regular posters in the TM2 board were going to post after TWOP closed. I found this place by Googling "girlses"+"Goggles"+"Adumb"

• Love 7
Let me help you. My feeling is, Kail wanted Jo and the Riveras because they could financially support her and she would be taken care of without having to work for it. You know, like the benefits with Javi.  The Riveras had the means, the stability and financial security. I bet if Jo didn't come from the family that he did, she would not have bothered with him. I bet what first attracted her to Jo was the FREE POT!

As for Javi, well, we know it was the benefits. He is also a push-over and he is the only guy who will tell her "yes" no matter the circumstances. He also comes from a big family and I bet they too have some stability and financial security.

Oh, I totally see Kail as a user and an opportunist. I'm just baffled as to why Hispanic boys? She clearly has some prejudices about them and their culture, yet she seems to have at least a physical preference for them. I don't know....it's just weird. Almost like a self-hating kind of thing, but not exactly. 

• Love 1
Oh, I totally see Kail as a user and an opportunist. I'm just baffled as to why Hispanic boys? She clearly has some prejudices about them and their culture, yet she seems to have at least a physical preference for them. I don't know....it's just weird. Almost like a self-hating kind of thing, but not exactly.

Who knows.  Kail is a controller, and if she sees herself as better than these guys, maybe she feels she can control them. 

• Love 1

My ex-husband chose me because I am Hispanic and he thought because of my ethnicity, I'd be "submissive".  He thought wrong (hence the divorce).  So maybe there's something about the Hispanic culture that draws Kail to these men, whether it's the typical focus on family, or perhaps a belief that Hispanic men "take care" of their women financially without expecting them to work outside the home.  Yet she somehow seems to think she's superior because she's Caucasian.  But as someone here pointed out, Kail is the one who was living like a transient, and didn't have two dimes to rub together, and who resorted to theft of her own mother.  Not exactly high class moves there, Kail.

• Love 4

Ahhhh, okay. That makes sense. Well, not in a way that I agree with it or anything. But I can see her thinking that - that Hispanics are lower than her and she can control them. Didn't work so well with Jo! But Javi frequently tends to let her carry his balls around in her purse.

• Love 1

Who knows. Kail is a controller, and if she sees herself as better than these guys, maybe she feels she can control them.

But Kali has an alcoholic mother and deadbeat father. Probably grew up poor. And has no family. Jo and Javi comes from a good family and have money. So if Kali thinks she's better she better take a good look at herself