Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E28: All Grown Up

JerseyGirl
  • Start Topic

DId Leah really ask Miranda to come to to Ali's doctor appointment?  I thought she volunteered to take the day off and Corey told Leah she'd be there.

From what I gathered from the dinner meeting with Leah and her "cousin" on the show, she told the cousin that only if the girlses miss a lot of school and/or Ali misses therapy would Corey get primary custody.  That made me think that the judge didn't take away primary custody from Leah, but gave her a stern warning that if it continued that the judge would then award primary custody to Corey.  This may be why we'll see either Corey and/or Miranda at all of Ali's doctor appointments as well as Corey documenting that Ali goes to every therapy appointment.

• Love 2

JerseyGirl that was my impression as well. Leah was warned by the judge that she better get her shit together and make sure there are no more missed appointments, missing school and so forth. I didn't expect the judge to rip those kids from Leah. I am not surprised the judge issued the warning. That is usually how it goes in similar cases. I am glad it happened this way because it puts Leah in the position of being monitored and there will be no more excuses or lies on her part. It also means Germy can't start up with his bullshit about his insecurities of co-parenting. Cory and Miranda are a part of the girls' lives whether he likes it or not. It is no longer Leah saying it, but the courts are now saying it. Miranda being there will not only be better for the situation overall, it is also a healthy benefit for Ali to have her step-mother there as part of the process.

• Love 3

My opinion is, it is part of his plan to isolate Jenelle and remove Barb from HIS life. Nathan scares the hell out of me and I am not even in his presence.

This x1000. We've only seen the heavily edited version of him and it's enough to scare the hell out of us. I'm certain that Barb has seen him explode over and over again. I can only imagine what Barb and Jace had to see and hear during those middle of the night calls from Jenelle to come get Jace because Nipples was raging again. Or, in Jenelle terms, they weren't getting along so good. 

A few weeks ago, Jenelle told Nipples to worry about getting custody of his own child back.  Wanna bet he raged out over that suggestion? She hasn't said anything about it again. I think that was the same day she was rattling off the list of excuses of why she wasn't ready to ask for Jace back. One of them was that she needed to buy a house.  Since neither of them work, it makes sense for them to move closer to Barb. Jace wouldn't have to move away from his friends, could stay in the same school and, most important, could still see the only person he trusts and loves on a regular basis. I'm sure MTV pays Jenelle more than Nipples. We can only hope that she uses that as leverage and chooses a home near Barb. Why do they live so far away, anyway? More lenient DUI and DV sentencing guidelines?

• Love 1

Kail is like the dentist from Seinfeld who converted to Judaism for the jokes. "My children are half hispanic! I married a hispanic! I simply can't be racist!...now get in the kitchen & whip me up some tacos Big Papi." Vee looked like she wanted to cut a bitch when Jo showed her those texts...SEVERAL texts actually, ALL of which were taking out of content. *eye roll*

Have you ever heard the joke about how lesbians bring a U-Haul to the 2nd date? That is Jenelle's mentality towards all her relationships...if they aren't professing their undying love within 2 hours of meeting her, she's outta there. And we wonder why she ends up with such "winners". Regardless of that though, Jenelle will never be in love with anything as much as she's in love with her phone. If there is a sequel to "Her", she should be cast.

• Love 5

This was an interesting episode.  As for Kail, yes, she showed her bad side for sure.  That was just so unnecessary.  Jo has been very good to her despite her behavior, and it annoys me to see her do that kind of crap.

Leah and Corey--though Leah annoys me I was actually a little impressed with their conversation together.  It is amazing how much better she is without Jeremy egging her on.  They were honest with each other, able to communicate, and I think the both understood the difficulty for the other person.  I liked hearing that Corey really mainly wants more time with them.  And I liked hearing from Leah that being home with them means something to her....she doesn't always show it, but I do think she was really feeling how much a part of her life they are on a daily basis.

Chelsea...I am liking seeing her have some fun.  And Aubrey is so darn cute!

Janelle-- I can't stand Nathan, so I won't involve him in this commentary.  But even though I know Janelle is not trustworthy and has a lot of issues, I have appreciated that she has been thinking of her mom in the whole Jace thing.  Some of her comments reflect this, and even if she doesn't mean it, it is an improvement over how she was previously.  I also liked that Barbara stayed fairly calm, had good ideas of what needed to happen, and took the time to praise Janelle.  That is an improvement over previous discussions.  That said, Janelle has proven that she hasn't matured by the fact that she still can't thank her mom or admit she is/was a druggie, and it is her fault Jace hasn't been with her.  By now you would hope she would see her past behavior but the fact she doesn't speaks volumes to me.  

I liked see Barb show emotion at the thought of losing Jace, but I appreciated her understanding that this is how it was supposed to work out eventually.  It is just a sad story overall because we have no idea how soon Janelle will screw up again.  

I think being a SAHM for Leah means her lazy ass doesn't have to work. As others have pointed out, we never see her engaging the girlses in any activity besides consuming junk food or doing anything outdoors. I also hope evil twin riding that wheelchair is brought up at the reunion.

Jenelle: She better get herself out of that haze and start caring for her baby. I'm with the others who believe Nipples is way too territorial over him and won't be surprised if he and the roll run off some day. I'm surprised he hasn't got one of those nursing thingies that would let him simulate nursing but with the milk coming from a bottle. He is very scary and suspect/  Barb was wise to give them rope to hang themselves because in a year, Jace will be even less inclined to want to live with the crazies, and God only knows what their situation will be.

Kail: What a stupid bitch. When Jo confronted her a lightbulb went off in her head that said don't dig the hole even deeper. keep your mouth shut and get the fuck out of here.

Chelsea: not the most exciting one, but I'm proud of the growth she's shown. Her story is an example of why it's important to have two parents whenever possible and thank goodness she got a smart daddy.

• Love 1
Kail is like the dentist from Seinfeld who converted to Judaism for the jokes. "My children are half hispanic! I married a hispanic! I simply can't be racist!...now get in the kitchen & whip me up some tacos Big Papi." Vee looked like she wanted to cut a bitch when Jo showed her those texts...SEVERAL texts actually, ALL of which were taking out of content. *eye roll*

Ohhhh Vee was pissed! I was too. I checked out Kail's Twitter and her friend who is quoted in that article that is linked here, is again telling people how she was there and she knows the whole story. Um, shut up you bitch. The viewers read those texts on Jo's phone. We have eyes, we know how to read. Also, we saw the interaction at the restaurant and heard from Kail's own big mouth her feelings about HIspanics. Give her a platform and I bet she will also give sweeping generalizations about Blacks, Native Americans, Asians and Middle Eastern people.

Did anyone note what Kail served Isaac to eat? Looked like microwaveable nuggets. I know she mentioned rice. Wanna bet that was microwaveable too?

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 2

Kail is too busy shopping for scarves and making sure her son doesn't get "thug" haircuts to cook.

What really bothers me about Rhoda riding Ali's wheelchair is the look on Ali's face when it happens. She looks upset. It's ALI'S chair. It's not a damn toy for Gracie to fuck up. Ali needs the wheelchair for her disability. She shouldn't have to share that with Gracie because she's a spoiled brat who can't take the fact that her sister has something she doesn't.

• Love 5

Ali herself said no when the other twin asked to ride in her chair. I think she knows it's not a toy. But the other twin probably sees Ali riding around in her chair and laughing and assumes Ali is riding on the equivalent to a power wheels toy.

I too teared up when Barbara talked about abandoning Jace. He has no mother or father to speak of. She's all that little boy has. She may not have given birth to him, but that's her baby. He has no mother or father to speak of. Barb may not be able to provide the best home for Jace, but Jace is a hell of a lot better off than Kaiser is. Even Jace can see that.

• Love 5

Wow most of that was hard to watch, although I was glad to see some growth in at least some of them.  People have mostly covered what I was thinking but a few additional thoughts:

Kail:
Why did Jo meet Kail and Javi halfway?  I thought the deal was Kail was responsible for the transportation back and forth since she was the one who moved so far away.  Then again I also thought no one else was to be present at the drop offs, so.. I guess a lot has changed there.

I thought Jo was so sweet when he not only said Hi to Lincoln but he was holding him for awhile. He does seem to genuinely like kids, and I thought that was very mature especially when he was probably pretty pissed off inside. He and Javi seem remarkably civil to each other in person too.

It's already been said but I completely agree that what Kail texted was bad enough but could maybe (and that's a slight maybe) be taken a little out of context. But her words and storming out?  Nope. Disgusting.

One more Kail note - if Jo is supposed to take Kail into consideration when he picks out Isaac's clothes, is she supposed to do the same and take Jo into consideration when dressing Isaac?  (ha, that'll happen)

Leah:
JerseyGirl and Splain ahhh I hadn't thought about that maybe being the scenario with the judge, and with why Miranda was at the appointment. I bet you're right. I still wish they'd be more transparent about what's really going on, if they're going to sell this as a "reality" show.

And everyone involved with the girlses... a wheelchair is not a toy!!  Maybe... maybe... let Gracie sit on it with her if she'll fit and it won't hurt Ali, but don't just let her ride it around like a Barbie Jeep.

Jenelle:
Yikes, all the way around. I suppose I admire her for staying calmer than usual this time but it was almost an eerie calm. Your boyfriend is screaming at your mother while carrying around your newborn baby, your mother is crying and opening up to you after so long, and you just sit there staring at the floor?  I couldn't tell if she was 'on' something (prescribed or not), or if she was just kind of withdrawing similar to the way Jace started singing in his car seat an episode or two ago.

I also think the reason she hasn't brought up the thing about Nathan getting custody of his child back as well is that she really doesn't want more kids in the house. I can't tell if she really wants Jace, just thinks she does, or if Nathan's pushing the issue, but I really can't imagine she wants to suddenly be Mom to 3 kids.

Chelsea:
Good to see her having fun. The speed dating cracked me up, especially the guy that said she should eat a mint. Wasn't that the same guy who said something like "well we can just sit here in awkward silence for the rest of the time"?  I actually thought he was funny. As some others have mentioned I wondered why they went so far away but I'm thinking it was probably mostly an excuse for a "girls' trip" - plus, that way they didn't have to take it all that seriously. Odds are they're not going to get into a serious relationship with someone that far away.

Much as Aubree loves him I wish Adam would just go away. He seemingly puts her in danger, and he's in and out of jail from what we've seen. I feel like he's going to completely bail on her at some point, and the earlier he does the 'easier' it will be on her (not that it's ever 'easy').

Next week: I'm pretty curious to see the Ask the Moms and the followup special. Will Dr. Drew ask any hard questions? Will Kail storm out again?  Will we find out what's really going on with Corey/Leah?  So many questions.

Edited by NikSac
  • Love 1

DId Leah really ask Miranda to come to to Ali's doctor appointment? I thought she volunteered to take the day off and Corey told Leah she'd be there.

From what I gathered from the dinner meeting with Leah and her "cousin" on the show, she told the cousin that only if the girlses miss a lot of school and/or Ali misses therapy would Corey get primary custody. That made me think that the judge didn't take away primary custody from Leah, but gave her a stern warning that if it continued that the judge would then award primary custody to Corey. This may be why we'll see either Corey and/or Miranda at all of Ali's doctor appointments as well as Corey documenting that Ali goes to every therapy appointment.

That makes a lot of sense. Last week after the hearing when her mom asked what the judge said, Leah mumbled something about Ali needing to go to school/therapy. Despite Leah's claims that the "truth" would be revealed, she seems to be backtracking on Ali only missing two appointments judging by the previews for next week.
  • Love 2

I'm not even halfway done with this episode, but I just can't with these idiots.

Kail- first off virtual high five to Jo for being so calm and composed toward Kailyn and her five quivering chins. She is so ignorant and selfish, hello your son is half Hispanic and his haircut was cute. Much better than those ghetto designs that Blob and mighty mouse shaved into his head. You want to talk about looking like a thug?

Shame on mighty mouse for not speaking up and setting her straight. Although, he was probably afraid he'd get Hulk Smashed like usual.

I still maintain that Kail's real problem is she still loves Jo, is pissed she can't have him so she married mighty mouse so she wouldn't be alone. It eats her up that Isaac is the spitting image of Jo so she resorts to always starting ridiculous drama with Jo to make his life hell for not being with her. I have no doubt if Jo was ever interested in hooking up, she would be there in a hot minute.

Leah- custody is about what's best for the girlses, not what's best for you. She may love them, but she doesn't take care of them like they deserve, if she's so stressed then why not let Corey have them and give them the stability they need? By the way, Corey isn't trying to take away her children (which aren't just hers, but his as well) she would still see them and have access to them, but now Corety would make sure they get to all of Ali's appointments. Of course, for Leah irs not about that, she's obviously more worried about receiving as much child support money from corey as possible.

Also, where the heck is Adderall? Leah is always shown going out with friends or spacing off in bed or the couch, when does she take care of her kids?

Jenelle- she's delusional and Gaythan gives me the creeps. He probably hasn't abused Jace yet, but if given the chance he will. Babs needs to keep Jace at all costs. Also, what the hell was Jenelle saying about it being barbras fault that she doesn't have jace? Hello you delusional bitch, you lost custody because you preferred partying, drugs and chasing dick to your own son! All of which is your fault! She should be kissing Barbras ass for taking care of Jace

Chelsea- keep doing what you're doing. Stay away from Adumb's dick and keep focused on Aubree and yourself.

I seriously need to stop watching this trash, it gives me high blood pressure from all the stupid.

• Love 6
What really bothers me about Rhoda riding Ali's wheelchair is the look on Ali's face when it happens. She looks upset. It's ALI'S chair. It's not a damn toy for Gracie to fuck up. Ali needs the wheelchair for her disability. She shouldn't have to share that with Gracie because she's a spoiled brat who can't take the fact that her sister has something she doesn't.

I am just going to post it and I don't care. If I go to Hell, so be it. I don't like Gracie/Rhoda/Leah's twin/evil twin. There, I posted it. I feel better. All my life, I have only come across a handful of children that irk me. I usually blame the parents for how their little ones behave, and this is one of them. Cory seems to try to get Evil Twin to change her behavior, but he can't do much when the other parent and step-parent don't step up their game. She is a brat and I can't stand that at all.  He gets a major side-eye for allowing that brat to ride the motorized wheelchair.

Can someone help me here? I am trying to find a photo that was floating around of Isaac with that wild haircut he received. He had a "Z" shaved into his hair. Now, I can't find it. Wetpaint had a photo of it, but now the content has been removed. The article is still there, but no photo. Hmmmm. Kail removed it from her Instagram? Why is it I can't find it now? Do you suppose she didn't want to look (again) like the bitchy hypocrite that she is by having that photo brought to her attention?

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 7
Jenelle's dead eyes freak me out. When Barbara got emotional over the idea of parting with Jace, started to cry over her fear that Jace might think that she turned her back on him by giving him back to Jenelle, God help me if I didn't tear up as well. Even Nathan, who minutes earlier was raging at Barbara as he always does, at least looked very sympathetic to Barbara's sadness. But, as per usual, Jenelle just sat there with the blank affect of a serial killer. Sigh.

She has zero empathy. Barb wasn't just getting teary over losing Jace herself, but it was making her sad to think of what it might to do JACE. (I wish she'd think along those lines more often, but I digress). The ONLY time we see Jenelle cry is when it's about her, her, her. If it's about someone else - zero fucks are given. 

I wonder if he will bring up the racial stereotyping by Kail? It will be interesting if he does and what she says. Or she will get up and leave the stage like she has in the past when confronted with a question she doesn't want to answer.

You nailed it with the latter part. Unless Dr. Drew wants to risk her going full Hulk, he'll dance around the subject and accept whatever BS excuse she gives. 

• Love 3

Just wait until she gives birth to a girl and they name her after Javi's fave singer - Miley Cyrus.

Javi piggy-backs everything Kail posts, comments on, says, it is nauseating. Then again, I bet Kail signs into his account and posts those comments. Javi sure has a lot of time. Isn't he in the air force?

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 4

Why don't Nips and Janelle move closer to Jace? They have no jobs and rent a place. They're totally mobile. That'd be the easiest transition for Jace.

I hate Kail's prodding Isaac about how much he missed her. It's so needy. You really shouldn't expect your children to fill your deep emotional needs. Too much pressure on the child. And her storming out on Jo was so disrespectful. She knew she was wrong and couldn't handle it.

Enough with the box comments. Let's all commit to calling it a comfort zone instead.

Yes, why on earth do they not find a house closer to Barb and Jace? Neither is employed, and Jace is already enrolled in school in Barb's area. Why should this be so complicated?

Who exactly is supposed to be All Grown Up in this episode? It's certainly not the moms.

Isaac, Jace, Aubree, and Ali? 

Omg...Javi even tried to glom on to KAIL'S "emotional connection" (snerk) to Eminem? I really thought he couldn't possibly get more pathetic.

He really is the king of ass-kissers. I think he's terrified and doesn't want his head shaken again. 

• Love 2
Can someone help me here? I am trying to find a photo that was floating around of Isaac with that wild haircut he received. He had a "Z" shaved into his hair. Now, I can't find it. Wetpaint had a photo of it, but now the content has been removed. The article is still there, but no photo. Hmmmm. Kail removed it from her Instagram? Why is it I can't find it now? Do you suppose she didn't want to look (again) like the bitchy hypocrite that she is by having that photo brought to her attention?

I remember that! If she is worried about a "thug" look, shaving something INTO the head is much more thuggish than a plain old shaved head. Weird that the pic has been removed, I guess someone didn't want to come off as the giant hypocrite she is. 

This episode should have been called "I'm going to agree with whatever my partner says because I don't want them to go upside my head"

Janelle sat on Barbs couch and parroted whatever Nathan wanted her to. He stayed within earshot to make sure she said the right thing and to show Barbara who was now in charge over Janelle. She fears him. To me her eyes look more downcast than dead. It's almost like she's afraid to meet his gaze. You know how they tell you not to eyeball a gorilla, or you might enrage them? Like that. She almost seems to shrink when he speaks in that tone. She won't dare mention how he doesn't have his kid either. Bullshit artists don't like it when you show them their shit.

Janelle knows Jace doesn't belong in that house w Nipple. He's a time bomb. Nathan has already laid claim to that baby and I'd bet he's already threatened to disappear into the night with Kaiser.

Howdy Doody Javi has probably heard Kail say slick shit about Spanish people before and knows how she really feels superior because she's white. I bet she said a mouthful when she was at war with his family over the wedding planning. We already know he's gonna toe the line to avoid getting his ass beat. Javi probably spends his time at the library reading up on how to become Un-Hispanic to avoid more of he wrath. He's going to back her up at all costs.

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 6

It was terrifying when Nathan started raging on Barbara as he held Kaiser Roll. There was no reason for him to be there, except to make sure Janelle said what he wanted her to say. Barbara almost had me in tears, until she started commending Janelle for some explicable reason.

Based on how Jenelle was over the past few years, she is doing better. Like Barbara said, she expected her to be dead by now.  But, no, Jenelle shouldn't be in charge of children.  Neither should Nathan. 

Barb is right to fear that Jace will think she gave him away.  Barb is the only mother he knows.  And what's going to happen to Jace when he goes back with Jennelle and  Children's Services makes their first visit?  What happens when the inevitable happens and Children's Services takes custody away from Jenelle and Nathan? 

• Love 1

This episode should have been called "I'm going to agree with whatever my partner says because I don't want them to go upside my head"

Janelle sat on Barbs couch and parroted whatever Nathan wanted her to. He stayed within earshot to make sure she said the right thing and to show Barbara who was now in charge over Janelle. She fears him. To me her eyes look more downcast than dead. It's almost like she's afraid to meet his gaze. You know how they tell you not to eyeball a gorilla, or you might enrage them? Like that. She almost seems to shrink when he speaks in that tone. She won't dare mention how he doesn't have his kid either. Bullshit artists don't like it when you show them their shit.

Janelle knows Jace doesn't belong in that house w Nipple. He's a time bomb. Nathan has already laid claim to that baby and I'd bet he's already threatened to disappear into the night with Kaiser.

Howdy Doody Javi has probably heard Kail say slick shit about Spanish people before and knows how she really feels superior because she's white. I bet she said a mouthful when she was at war with his family over the wedding planning. We already know he's gonna toe the line to avoid getting his ass beat. Javi probably spends his time at the library reading up on how to become Un-Hispanic to avoid more of he wrath. He's going to back her up at all costs.

I have thought that about Jenelle/Nipples for awhile now. I also noticed that he really only pretended to storm off from Barb, and instead hung around just outside the doorway to that room, off camera. But it was obvious if Jenelle said the wrong thing he'd have ran back into the room in a rage. I think Barb knows all this and is just kind of going along with it for the cameras and sake of the show, but I think she knows the truth. She'd never send Jace to live with them without real changes happening. But at least what she said thus far satisifed Nipples, which is what really matters here.

But add me to the group who wonders why those 2 can't get a house closer to Barb. They don't work. Kaiser won't be in school for years. What's the issue?

• Love 1

I have thought that about Jenelle/Nipples for awhile now. I also noticed that he really only pretended to storm off from Barb, and instead hung around just outside the doorway to that room, off camera. But it was obvious if Jenelle said the wrong thing he'd have ran back into the room in a rage. I think Barb knows all this and is just kind of going along with it for the cameras and sake of the show, but I think she knows the truth. She'd never send Jace to live with them without real changes happening. But at least what she said thus far satisifed Nipples, which is what really matters here.

But add me to the group who wonders why those 2 can't get a house closer to Barb. They don't work. Kaiser won't be in school for years. What's the issue?

Nipples doesn't want to live near Barb. Barb has his number and he knows she'll be watching him like a hawk.  We can only hope that Jenelle decides what house she's going to buy since she gets the bulk of the MTV dough. I think Nipples is only a bit player and MTV doesn't pay him as much. Plus, he owes a ton of child support, so I'm sure Support Enforcement takes their cut before any money gets to his nasty hands.

• Love 1

Also, I have to admit I don't know what a "non-white" haircut is. Is that weird? Do only non-whites (or "thugs" as Kail calls them) cut their hair really short?

It's the way the bangs are cut that makes it "ethnic."  I've never heard that it is a "thug" haircut.  And of course a lot of white kids wear the same haircut. 

Isaac had bangs?

This is the WetPaint article with the missing photo of that Z-haircut Isaac received:

http://www.wetpaint.com/teen-mom/articles/2014-03-06-kailyn-lowry-isaac-wild-haircut

Isaac's new 'do, which features giant Zs shaved into the sides of his skull. We can only assume Isaac's hairdresser is secretly Zorro (LOL, get it?)! Oh, and also you might notice that the top of Isaac's head is basically a faux hawk. It's like, you think a haircut can't get any better and then you realize it's actually two haircuts in one!

These two losers never make a rational decision. I have three guesses on this matter.

1. Nipples is an abusive asshole and he can't stand Barb. He is emotionally/mentally abusive. He can't lose his prized cow. Abusers are known for trying to keep their victim from their friends and family. Keeping Jenelle closer to him, and away from Barb, sounds like the typical isolation move. He also can't stand Barb. He is a big-time manipulator. Watching him be "nice" to Barb, agreeing with her at times, is what abusers do in order to keep people at bay. Barb has his number for sure, and Nipples knows this. Jenelle better agree with Nipples or there will be hell to pay. Sounds like the situation Javi is in.

2. Nipple's probation doesn't allow him to leave the area.

3. Nipples is abusive AND probation doesn't allow him to leave the area.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 2

Yes Jo! Kail needs to be told many many times to Fuck Off!

ETA: I had to read it again because it's just so excellent. He fired shots at Kail and threw shade at Javi in a perfect 140 characters.

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 5

Isaac had bangs?

This is the WetPaint article with the missing photo of that Z-haircut Isaac received:

http://www.wetpaint.com/teen-mom/articles/2014-03-06-kailyn-lowry-isaac-wild-haircut

These two losers never make a rational decision. I have three guesses on this matter.

1. Nipples is an abusive asshole and he can't stand Barb. He is emotionally/mentally abusive. He can't lose his prized cow. Abusers are known for trying to keep their victim from their friends and family. Keeping Jenelle closer to him, and away from Barb, sounds like the typical isolation move. He also can't stand Barb. He is a big-time manipulator. Watching him be "nice" to Barb, agreeing with her at times, is what abusers do in order to keep people at bay. Barb has his number for sure, and Nipples knows this. Jenelle better agree with Nipples or there will be hell to pay. Sounds like the situation Javi is in.

2. Nipple's probation doesn't allow him to leave the area.

3. Nipples is abusive AND probation doesn't allow him to leave the area.

I am going to go with option 3, all of the above. He is a scary motherfucker and even though I hate Jenelle, I am afraid for her. One of these times she's gonna say the wrong thing and it's gonna be Nipples SMASH. Hopefully Kaiser is not involved when it happens. Nipples seems to be ready to use him as a weapon.

Jo and Kail are at it again. Apparently, Kail tweeted this and then deleted it but someone took a screenshot!  Jo's reply was epic. LOL

https://mobile.twitter.com/Stand4SHIELD/status/517304117140549632

LMFAO. Jo's response is genius. We all knew that Javi is her bitch though. That's obvious.

• Love 2

I fail to see why Randy having a hand in Chelsea ending up where she is at, is such a bad thing. If only other parents would help out like Randy did.

It was only luck that Chelsea didn't have another kid by Adam...not maturity on her part or, you know, *birth control*, or avoiding him. That was the point I was trying to make. She didn't do anything to avoid the statistic the other girls fulfilled in having a second child by 20, or whatever.

I'm glad she was lucky in not getting pregnant again by Adam, but she just as easily could have. I just don't see how Chelsea deserves to be set apart from the other Teen Moms on this front when she did absolutely nothing to protect herself from the same outcome. She lucked out, period. Just like she lucked out in being born to Randy.

And Randy helping Chelsea is a great thing! I don't think it's a bad thing at all. I was trying to say that IMO if it weren't for Randy, Chelsea would still be in a hook-up/breakup cycle with Adam. I'm happy Randy interfered. I'm not sure it would've mattered if she hadn't been financially dependent on Randy at the time, though. If Randy had no say as to who lived with Chelsea due to his paying/helping with the rent, most likely she would've said, "It's my house. He can live here."

My brother is in an abusive relationship, and we were advised not to interfere. But after seeing Randy's involvement that led to Adam sort of "giving up" on Chelsea, I regret the decision to follow that advice.

This is why I watch the Javi/Kail relationship with interest. And the threat of her physically abusing him again isn't even what keeps Javi in line. From observing my brother and researching it, it's more of a brainwash/Stockholm syndrome/cult thing. Kail most likely followed the same (unconscious) tactics as other abusers: degrade the target while occasionally idealizing him (to make him think the abuse is the anomaly and the praise is the norm), make him walk on eggshells by reacting in different ways to similar situations (so he'll never know what will set you off), isolate him from family and friends, rush the relationship with cohabitation/marriage/kids, and make him believe it's his job to make you happy.

Unfortunately, I doubt Javi's sisters are able to keep Kail in line. I speak from painful experience when I say the target chooses his abuser above EVERYone else.

ETA: 17wheatthins, your avi cracks me up!

Edited by nikita
  • Love 4
It was only luck that Chelsea didn't have another kid by Adam...not maturity on her part or, you know, *birth control*, or avoiding him

I never commented that it was any of those things, merely that she didn't end up pregnant. To mention that she "could have" winded up pregnant is kind of a moot point since she is now working on making sure her child is safe. For example, I wouldn't hold it against Kail if she got herself help and was no longer being abusive to Javi. To say what she used to do, is pointless. It is what matters now. Sadly, Kail is still abusive, at least emotionally and mentally.

I just don't see how Chelsea deserves to be set apart from the other Teen Moms on this front

She went out and established herself in a career that will take her further in life. She has a trade now. She can put her MTV earnings away, invest it, and not splurge it. She didn't need to marry someone for benefits. She isn't spending money on a different business venture every other month (Leah). She has what we say in our house GANAS. It is Spanish for "desire" or "motivation to act". She isn't knee-deep in money problems. She tried to do her best so that her child's father is in her kid's life, not pulling bullshit moves like Kail and Leah.  

Domestic violence - been there, done that. So glad I left that relationship. It was hell. I know all about domestic violence. I could write a book. Unlike Kail, my book would be helpful and informative. You are correct in butting out of your relative's DV matter. Nothing you say or do will make others change their ways. They have to want help and be receptive to getting help.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 1

Jenelle claims that the reason they don't move closer to jace is that nipples doesn't want to be so far away from his family. Soooo I guess jenelle being closer to HER family means shit? Oh wait, Nathan is trying to cut Barbara out of her life so he can have total control. He's a freak.

• Love 2

Jo and Kail are at it again. Apparently, Kail tweeted this and then deleted it but someone took a screenshot!  Jo's reply was epic. LOL

https://mobile.twitter.com/Stand4SHIELD/status/517304117140549632

There are just some discussions that really, really don't belong on Twitter! Hopefully they'll learn that one of these days. At least limit it to nasty texts to each other that will only be 'public' if filmed by MTV or if either party chooses to share them. I do think it's hilarious someone got a screenshot so quickly though.

• Love 1

I think Randy was definitely instrumental in hampering Chelsea's relationship with Adumb in the begining. I'm glad. She clearly had issues letting go, and Randy made it nearly impossible for Adumb to come around. But I don't think Chelsea would go back to him now. I think she's wised up to how bad it really is for Aubree when she entertains his BS. I think she is a lot more confident now that she got her license and is working in a real trade. I think she has finally moved on. So I'm glad Randy was that stumbling block back when she was a hot mess. He gave her some of the distance she needed to get some clarity.

• Love 2

I never commented that it was any of those things, merely that she didn't end up pregnant. To mention that she "could have" winded up pregnant is kind of a moot point since she is now working on making sure her child is safe. For example, I wouldn't hold it against Kail if she got herself help and was no longer being abusive to Javi. To say what she used to do, is pointless. It is what matters now. Sadly, Kail is still abusive, at least emotionally and mentally.

I was only talking about Chelsea "on this front," i.e. 2nd pregnancy. On that point, she acted no differently than the other Teen Moms. That's all I was saying. How could I see her distinguish herself from the other three when she didn't do anything to distinguish herself? I'm talking solely about a second pregnancy here.

More broadly, I've always thought Chelsea was above the other three in terms of empathy and kindness. I even said on the old board I think she's the only one without a personality disorder (although I think Adam has one: NPD). My armchair psychology says Jenelle is also NPD, and Kail and Leah are BPD. But I'm not a doctor. I don't even play one on a message board ;)

• Love 2
Did anyone note what Kail served Isaac to eat? Looked like microwaveable nuggets. I know she mentioned rice. Wanna bet that was microwaveable too?

I recently discovered that you can cook rice in a microwave.  I do it with basmati all the time now and it turns out great.  But I don't eat microwaveable nuggets; they're beneath me.

The scene with Jenelle, Barb, and Nathan really upset me.  I'm glad Barb didn't give in right away.  Hopefully in a year's time Nathan will be gone or locked up.  Nathan really bothers me.  It creeps me out the way he always has Kaiser.  Not that Jenelle has any interest in her baby, but he seems so territorial over him.  Normally I think it's sweet when a dad dotes on his new baby, but something about the way Nathan is with Kaiser disturbs me.  I think he has a creepy ulterior motive for wanting Jace although I have no idea what it is.

For Pete's sake Kail, dress Isaac the way you want when you have him and don't worry about what he wears when he's with Jo.   Chelsea has to worry about Aubree's safety when she with Adam.  In comparison, clothes and hair are pretty small issues.  Isaac looks clean, happy, well fed, and loved when he's with Jo and that's what should matter most.  I didn't like Jo until this season but he's come a long way.  Darn you, Jo, for making me like you.

As usual, Leah makes everything all about her. 

You know, that made me think about something.  Chelsea has to worry about Aubree with Adam, Barbara has to worry about Jace with Janelle/Nathan, and then there is whatever Leah is up to... if you ask me, Kail/Jo don't have much to worry about.  Perspective is everything, isn't it?

• Love 5

Facebook: Leah Messer's Official Fan Page :)

3 hours ago ·

Just so everyone knows corey already gets the twins every weekend except the 2nd and 5th weekends and when he doesn't get them, then he gets them on Thursday and Friday.

• Love 1

What's her point? I'm pretty sure we basically knew he had weekend visitation. The point is, he wants more. He mentioned the possibility of a where he'd work 36 hours in a weekend, and would be able to have the girlses during the week. Leah did not look too keen on that idea. 

• Love 2

To me it sounds like she thinks that PLENTY of time. But come on Leah! All her fans are screaming that Corey just doesn't want to pay child support. They don't get the concept that some dads do love their child and want time with them. Maybe more so now that he sees time with Ali maybe not be so long. (Compared to 60 yrs of life)

• Love 2

Hey guys, I think the Tweet posts are supposed to go to the social media thread. :)

That scene where Leah and Cory met up, Leah had to point out again, how she is the mother of those girls, they are her life, you know that song and dance routine she says in almost every fucking episode. The problem I have with her constantly saying it is, she ignores Cory when he too says it. Since when do mothers, like Leah, have the excuse to be the only parent to miss their children? Only mothers feel empty inside when their kids are not around? Just because they are divorced does not mean Cory's love for his children diminishes or just because he is a man, he should learn to be without his kids.  Leah needs her kids because they fulfill her somehow (but not when they are stressing her out). The girl at home not doing a fucking thing in her life.   Leah and her minions seem to forget, fathers, like Cory, also feel the pain of loss when their children are not arount them. Cory is not Adam, never will be. Get the fuck over your bullshit Leah and get down on your knees, like you did for Robbie, and thank your fucking lucky stars you are not going through what Chelsea is going through.  

It pains me to watch Cory looking so sad. For a guy who supposedly is not wearing his heart on his sleeve (re-enactments do exist), he shows more love, emotion, feeling and adoration about his kids than Adam, Jenelle, and Nipples put together. Let me add, he shows more emotion and love for his kids than all the other guys who ever crossed our television screens on 16 & Pregnant and Teen Mom, and no one can say that is not true. Jo comes in second.  There is an empty spot for third. I do know Javi loves his boys, but his behavior towards Jo and using Isaac from time to time including denying a father to be with his own flesh and blood, will never garner him any position on my Great Dads list. I hope karma goes after Javi  soon.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 4

I don't understand Javi's behavior towards Jo. Whenever they do the custody exchange, Jo is always cordial and polite while Javi is a total dick. Javi lost any shred of credibility he had with me when he sided with Kail and didn't call her out on her racist comment. He didn't have to go off on her, but he could have at least played Devil's Advocate and explained to Kail why someone of Jo's cultural background would have been offended.

• Love 5

I don't understand Javi's behavior towards Jo. Whenever they do the custody exchange, Jo is always cordial and polite while Javi is a total dick. Javi lost any shred of credibility he had with me when he sided with Kail and didn't call her out on her racist comment. He didn't have to go off on her, but he could have at least played Devil's Advocate and explained to Kail why someone of Jo's cultural background would have been offended.

The feeling I get from Javi is that he sees himself as having won a prize by getting with Kail. He got himself a white woman and has a child with her. Some Hispanic's feel they make it big by hooking up with a white man/woman. I think that's also why Kail is such a bitch to Javi, sometimes she talks to him like he's slow abd he just gives his fish lipped smile and takes it. I never saw her act like that when she was with Jordan. I may be wrong but that's my feeling. Also, javi is jealous abd insecure about Jo. That explains why he had to knock kail up so quickly and why he's obsessed with trying to replace Jo as Isaacs father. Seriously, his obsession with isaac is so creepy.

• Love 1