Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E11: Gators And Haters

• Start Topic

I agree.  Dina was maybe sympathetic towards Nicole and Jim's insistence on outing Bobby's infidelity and lack of a proposal.  I think Dina has lived it and would not wanted it on TV.  It hurts to be humiliated.  Dina had a short sweet answer on Twiiter: "Plus, I was drunk."

I find it annoying when people circle in on a single company and start applying the pressure for commitment.  I thought Bobby did the right thing by removing himself after Jim started down the path he was going.  I do think Nicole is emotionally immature-stupid may have been harsh but she comes off as such teenybopper.  Her- 'when you see a man you know you are going to spend the rest of your life with him', was pure drivel.  Big words in front a group of people  the majority of whom have been divorced.

Dina can try to spin this deal anyway she wants. She is stirring up shit. She tried to do it with the twins when they first got got to Florida, and she was doing it with Amber. She is a vet of the Reality TV world, more than any of these other gals (wasn't she in a show before this one that was about her wedding?). If she gave two shits about rumors, or stopping them, she would be having these conversations off camera. Instead she is acting like she wants to spare everyone any trauma, all the while continuing to talk about it in her TH interviews. She wants to pretend to be all Zen, but she is enjoying the drama as much as anyone.

• Love 6

To me Jim is such a control freak and the idea one or more of his hand picked minions has flown the coop is too much for him to handle.  I never fully understand how long they have been friends-they have estimated between 10-15 years.  It was my understanding Jim lived in Washington state during that time range.  I feel like the depth of the relationship has been exaggerated for the show.  Just as Jim wasn't going to speak to Bobby-like a moth to a flame there was Jim sitting across from Bobby baiting Bobby. 

I also see a pattern with whistle blower Jim.  He devised a scheme to market a cancer drug for unapproved conditions.  Was fired from the company and brought a whistle blower suit-after being fired.  Lather, rinse, repeat-Jim had a friendship with Bobby, brought him onto a show complete with a girlfriend, Bobby got tired of him, Jim blows the whistle on Bobby.

Dina can try to spin this deal anyway she wants. She is stirring up shit. She tried to do it with the twins when they first got got to Florida, and she was doing it with Amber. She is a vet of the Reality TV world, more than any of these other gals (wasn't she in a show before this one that was about her wedding?). If she gave two shits about rumors, or stopping them, she would be having these conversations off camera. Instead she is acting like she wants to spare everyone any trauma, all the while continuing to talk about it in her TH interviews. She wants to pretend to be all Zen, but she is enjoying the drama as much as anyone.

I agree about Dina and her BS proclamations of being Zen and on the other side trying to put this rumor on camera as much as possible.  My reaction to her had more to do with the Nicole/Bobby situation. The rumor has to get out and it is a total waste without Victoria Gotti or Rino being involved.  Supposedly, Rino is in Florida staying at their vacation home-so he was at the ready if producers want him.

• Love 2

I think it's pretty awesome Nick Jonas is a contractor and I've never even heard a single Jonas Bros. song. I just read that his company has built several homes for celebs in the NJ area. Nice!

Jacqueline isn't fooling me. I don't think she gives a damn about Tre and I find her habit of sharing texts with Kathy to be indicative of immaturity.

Edited by trimthatfat
  • Love 3
I find it annoying when people circle in on a single company and start applying the pressure for commitment.

I agree. It's really shitty of people to try and act like something is wrong because they've been together a year and there's no proposal. Maybe he's just not ready yet. People have their reasons. It doesn't mean their relationship is doomed. Or maybe they'll never get married and this isn't a super serious relationship. So what? Given that Bobby HASN'T proposed, or even moved her in, shows that he is not leading her on or anything. So what's the big deal?

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 5

I FF'd through the Everglades crap in the beginning.  Boring.

I'm pleased that Theresa is opposed to getting back together with Jacqueline.  Jac was/is a total snake.  She just wants the gossip per usual.  If the Giudices weren't in the press for all of these major legal issues, Jacqueline would still be ignoring them while talking about them incessantly behind their backs.  I hate two-faced bitches like her.

A Jonas brother?  What? So random, just like Rich and Kathy building a mega McMansion once their kids are grown and moving out/moved out.

Ew at Bobby and Nicole making out like that.  PDA like that is so gross and trying way too hard.  I had to look away.

This show is really boring and slow.  I feel this way every week.  Why do I keep watching?

Rosie looked good with a little makeup.

"Have you been getting sun?" Amber to ORANGE Dina.  Orange like an Oompa Loompa.

These new women don't add anything.  Jim is a court jester and that is all--he needs to GTFO.  I don't like the Manzos, Lauritas or Wakiles, but they are at least familiar.  Amber and the Tweedle twins are so boring and unfamiliar and I DON'T CARE.  Amber pretending to be upset being married to that little bitch was amusing.  I highly doubt Jim's been like this for a few months only.  He's been this way since birth.  You married him, sis.

• Love 3
I don't see Nicholas being on the show as any different than the other children who are on the show.  None of them can consent, not even Gia IMO.  I don't know why Jacqueline is any more at fault for Nicholas being filmed than any of the other ladies with minor children.  Personally, I would prefer none of the minor children be featured in any significant way, but I don't think Nicholas is being exploited any more or less than any of the other kids.  The "reality" is, Jacqueline has an autistic child.

For me, it's about WHAT is shown in regards to the children. I get super uncomfortable during Gia's scenes as well, at least most of them. She clearly knows what is going on, and seeing her cry and get all worried does not make for good TV, IMO. It's just such a personal moment (as with Nicholas and trying to put together a sentence), and you're right - even though she's older and verbal, I doubt she has the power to say "no". But seeing a snippet of Audriana coloring a picture with Tre doesn't really bother me, because it's very light hearted and casual. I think it would be impossible to remove all kids, because, yes, the reality is that these women are mothers. But I think they could show more restraint over what is shown. I wouldn't even mind seeing Nick if he was just at casual play, or Gia if she was having a nice dinner with her family. I just don't really like seeing the childrens' struggles, because those might be things they might be comfortable having committed to film when they're older. 

• Love 5

I agree. It's really shitty of people to try and act like something is wrong because they've been together a year and there's no proposal. Maybe he's just not ready yet. People have their reasons. It doesn't mean their relationship is doomed. Or maybe they'll never get married and this isn't a super serious relationship. So what? Given that Bobby HASN'T proposed, or even moved her in, shows that he is not leading her on or anything. So what's the big deal?

IMO it is only a big deal if it matters to Nicole. If she is looking for a guy who wants to commit and he is afraid, she should be concerned. Spending a year in a relationship, if you are of a certain age and anxious for the next step, is a waste to some people.

Clearly Jim knows what buttons to push. Through private conversations it sounds like he knows that Nicole wants a commitment and Bobby is reluctant. He seemed to know that appearing to take Nicole's side by badmouthing a guy who is too afraid to commit would divide Nicole and Bobby and get the drama going. The more interesting issue to me was how horribly Bobby treated Nicole when he was in the bathroom. He was flat out mean and from the tone of their conversation, is seemed obvious he didn't like the topic.

• Love 3

To me, the difference is the intent. A documentary is reaching out to a very specific audience (people with Autistic kids, or those looking to learn more about it). It's purpose is to help, educate, and inspire others. This is Real Housewives of New Jersey. Jac can say all she wants that she shows Nick for those purposes, but I do not believe it. I believe she is exploiting him for her storyline. I see her one of the biggest famewhores who ever famewhored, and since Tre isn't biting when she sends those "I wish I could give you a hug" textez, she needs something else to show the cameras. I realize many won't agree, but this is how I see it. 

It's true that no Autistic kid like Nicholas could consent to being on camera, but I'd like to think if he grew up and knew he had been featured in something that was really reaching out and trying to help people, he'd be okay with it. Whereas I don't know if he'd see the point in having his struggled shown for 2 minutes on his mother's trashy reality show. I have a daughter who I've just realized is probably on the spectrum and I'm feeling really frustrated with a lot of her issues. Watching Jac and Nick hasn't helped me in any way. It just makes me feel uncomfortable. Obviously I cannot speak for everyone, so I'm just going on what I feel. 

The problem of intent falls on Jacq. Can't stand her and I feel the showcasing of Nicholas is mainly a pity party for her, however I still don't feel his personage and story should be forbidden on tv although his story really doesn't interest me.

One of  the Discovery channels was showing the story of Kenadie (should be Kennedy, but one of those stupid spellings). The little girl has a primordial dwarf syndrome. Really hard to look at the child, but that's my difficulty. The story was interesting. 

• Love 2

So, Gotti tells Amber a rumor, Amber tells Jim, then Jim puts it on blast and says it came from Bobby? Dick.Hole. Joey was only partially right - Jim is a bitch in everybody's world.

Mrs. P! *squeeze*

Kathy got a big ol' butt. I like it.

Juicy's dad was pretty much saying that he and his son aren't good role models, right?

Bathroom Bobby and Dina's crying were too funny.

• Love 3
The problem of intent falls on Jacq. Can't stand her and I feel the showcasing of Nicholas is mainly a pity party for her, however I still don't feel his personage and story should be forbidden on tv although his story really doesn't interest me.

Oh yea, I'm not saying it should be "forbidden". Not at all. I'm basically an anarchist, so most rules and restrictions don't sit well with me. I totally agree that the burden falls on Jac. That was really my point. That I don't like seeing HER choose to make this her storyline. It bothers me. But yea, that's me. It doesn't mean the FCC should ban all scenes of Nick because I am personally uncomfortable with it. 

• Love 3

I'm not even invested in this show much anymore, I only watch for sheer curiosity.

I watch to see what will Jim the idiot say tonight, who will he piss off, when will Teressssa put her hands around his neck and kill him dead (you know she wants to), when will someone lose a limb and then Dina will adopt them, will Jac be a spokesperson for Kimberly Clark, who will mangle the english language next.

The mangling is kind of the best part of this show lately.

You guys who remember what idiots say are fabulous. We need a forum just about that.

• Love 3

Count me in as somebody else who thought "OMG, Joe Gorga is the grownup!"  

So, Gotti tells Amber a rumor, Amber tells Jim, then Jim puts it on blast and says it came from Bobby? Dick.Hole. Joey was only partially right - Jim is a bitch in everybody's world.

Another possibility... Jim already knew through Bobby and just hadn't said anything before.

Also, another possibility for Jim's "passion" for going after Bobby... if they've been friends for years, Bobby knows where JIM's skeletons are buried, and Jim's making a preemptive strike.  All he needs is one secret on Bobby bigger than his own secrets to tell, and by revealing one or two small ones puts Bobby on notice that Jim should be left alone.  As hideous as the rumors about cheating and the whole Rino thing are, they're not criminal.  Which is not to say Bobby has anything criminal to hide - I have no idea.   I just agree with others that birds of a feather flock together and Jim didn't turn into a soulless dick in 2014.

• Love 4

For me, it's about WHAT is shown in regards to the children. I get super uncomfortable during Gia's scenes as well, at least most of them. She clearly knows what is going on, and seeing her cry and get all worried does not make for good TV, IMO. It's just such a personal moment (as with Nicholas and trying to put together a sentence), and you're right - even though she's older and verbal, I doubt she has the power to say "no". But seeing a snippet of Audriana coloring a picture with Tre doesn't really bother me, because it's very light hearted and casual. I think it would be impossible to remove all kids, because, yes, the reality is that these women are mothers. But I think they could show more restraint over what is shown. I wouldn't even mind seeing Nick if he was just at casual play, or Gia if she was having a nice dinner with her family. I just don't really like seeing the childrens' struggles, because those might be things they might be comfortable having committed to film when they're older. 

Last season, when we learned that Nick had autism, there was wide spread speculation that it was a lie, that Jac/Chris made it up to get camera time! If they only show Nick during his "good" moments, I guarantee you that many will again question his diagnosis. This IS Jac/Chris family's reality! Jac is dammed if she shows him as he really is, his struggles, and she is equally dammed if she shields him from the camera! I would rather ALL the minor kids be show in the background and NOT as featured cast members.  JMO

• Love 10

Oh yea, I'm not saying it should be "forbidden". Not at all. I'm basically an anarchist, so most rules and restrictions don't sit well with me. I totally agree that the burden falls on Jac. That was really my point. That I don't like seeing HER choose to make this her storyline. It bothers me. But yea, that's me. It doesn't mean the FCC should ban all scenes of Nick because I am personally uncomfortable with it. 

I think, for most of us, that our like/dislike of a HW colors how we react to scenes of their children. At least for me, seeing Nick and his struggles feels/looks real and reflects the reality of their daily home life, unlike what I see with scenes that look/feel staged with Gia this season.

• Love 4

Last season, when we learned that Nick had autism, there was wide spread speculation that it was a lie, that Jac/Chris made it up to get camera time! If they only show Nick during his "good" moments, I guarantee you that many will again question his diagnosis. This IS Jac/Chris family's reality! Jac is dammed if she shows him as he really is, his struggles, and she is equally dammed if she shields him from the camera! I would rather ALL the minor kids be show in the background and NOT as featured cast members.  JMO

Last night I wanted to puke when Teresa made it once again about Nicholas being Audriana's "boyfriend".  I think Teresa is uncomfortable having a one on one with Jac and Chris because in addition to her numerous character flaws regarding fraud and dishonesty she has neither the compassion or intelligence to process just how serious Nicholas's condition is.  I think Teresa was at the head of the line minimizing the degree of the child's autism and accusing or hint at the camera time angle for Jac or at least the ghost writer who wrote her blogs.

I do agree the kids should not be front and center-the Ashlee days were a turn off, last night was the perfect amount of time for Milania.  Same with Nicholas, all I can say is bless Chris and Jac's hearts for praising their child's progress. Jacqueline looked honestly hurt last night at a comment Andy made.  Repeatedly she has said he can form sentences to ask for something but he is not conversational.  Good for Jac for not breaking down-even Rita Wilson looked a little shocked at Andy's question/comment.

• Love 3

Yea, Chris did NOT look happy in that scene. Not that he should sit there beaming from ear to ear while doing therapy with his son, but he just came across really emotionally checked out and exhausted at that moment. 

It looked to me like Chris was closely monitoring Nick because he was concerned about him being pushed into a difficult state.  My grandnephew is autistic.  he is fortunate to have wonderful parents who have kept him in a very supportive school district.  They do not have many financial resources to help him on their own however.  I feel for Chris and Jac becuase they have a long road ahead of them.  But I do feel that Jac likes to see at least a bit of breakdown so she can go into full fledged victim mode.  

Also, I hate their revisionist history that all of their financial issues are due to paying for extra treatments for Nick.  I can accept that it's a corporate bankruptcy and that businesses fail, just don;t tell me you did it all for the children.  Juicy and Tre could pull the same crap if they wanted to - we wanted the kids to have a better life than we had.  It's BS regardless of the couple in this case.  

I had a friend who would suddenly decide something a friend of hers did was absolutely the worst thing ever and she would completely cut them off.  My sin - I asked her if she would like to attend an event.  She wasn't very interested but said she would go.  I went with other people.  That was it - now she absolutely hates me.  Fortunately we rarely run into each other so I don;t have to worry about this.  I think Jim is the same way.  Once he goes after someone he has to see his issue as a major moral failing on the other person's side and then he will not let it go.  There is no thought of a reasonable reaction to the perceived slight.  it is all or nothing.  

I do think Bobby and Nicole are a couple for the show and not much of anything in real life.  Who cares?  As long as they're honest with each other it doesn't matter.  She may have felt she wouldn't be cast without a significant other.  Bobby is enough of a famewhore to jump on.  

• Love 2

I think it's pretty awesome Nick Jonas is a contractor and I've never even heard a single Jonas Bros. song. I just read that his company has built several homes for celebs in the NJ area. Nice!

It's sad for me to admit knowing this, but...   it was Kevin Jonas (oldest brother -- had his own reality show with his wife for a while), not Nick Jonas (youngest brother -- now an actor and the Jonas brother that Andy Cohen is somewhat obsessed with).  

• Love 1
Or maybe he's just a shit stirring asshole who can't help himself

I confess: if this is true, it makes me like him a little.

And did he browbeat Amber into not saying anything (even after she said she wouldn't) just so she wouldn't steal his thunder when he did? Because clearly him telling her to keep her lips zipped was not because he wanted a relaxing vacation.

OMG, Joe's brothers look just like him.

I am pretty sure Joe has only one brother. The other guy is his brother-in-law. Also, Pete Giudice used to menace my BF and his friends when they were kids. Joe, apparently, did not; whether that was due to being "nicer," or to proximity (he was in a different school), I have no clue.

I am all for a large closet, but a two-story one like Kathy describes sounds kind of stupid.

Edited by TattleTeeny

It's sad for me to admit knowing this, but...   it was Kevin Jonas (oldest brother -- had his own reality show with his wife for a while), not Nick Jonas (youngest brother -- now an actor and the Jonas brother that Andy Cohen is somewhat obsessed with).  

Oh, shoot! Sorry. LOL!

• Love 1

Count me in as somebody else who thought "OMG, Joe Gorga is the grownup!"  

Another possibility... Jim already knew through Bobby and just hadn't said anything before.

Also, another possibility for Jim's "passion" for going after Bobby... if they've been friends for years, Bobby knows where JIM's skeletons are buried, and Jim's making a preemptive strike.  All he needs is one secret on Bobby bigger than his own secrets to tell, and by revealing one or two small ones puts Bobby on notice that Jim should be left alone.  As hideous as the rumors about cheating and the whole Rino thing are, they're not criminal.  Which is not to say Bobby has anything criminal to hide - I have no idea.   I just agree with others that birds of a feather flock together and Jim didn't turn into a soulless dick in 2014.

There was a sexual harassment suit filed against a Bob Ciasulli automobile dealership, here is the link. 

http://law.justia.com/cases/new-jersey/appellate-division-published/2007/a6383-04-opn.html

Here is a portion of Bob Ciasulli’s testimony (I’m not sure if his father’s name is Bob so it may be either one of them)

There were other indications of Ciasulli's attitude towards sexual harassment suggestive of his negligence in not attempting to adopt and implement an appropriate policy. During the course of his testimony he referred to the actions of the five or so women who had ultimately filed discrimination complaints against him or his companies as "bottom feeding and screwing up the whole economy." A former employee also testified that at the monthly meetings, Ciasulli exhorted the salespeople to "take money away" from female decision makers because "women are stupid." In short, we are satisfied that there was abundant evidence from which the jury could have concluded that Ciasulli was the ultimate supervisor, the top management, whose acts both of omission and commission could have been found by the jury to have contributed to the creation of the hostile workplace. See also Cavuoti v. New Jersey Transit Corp., 161 N.J. 107, 127 (1999).

The State of New Jersey filed a lawsuit against the dealerships:

http://njconsumeraffairs.gov/press/csulli.htm

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/FSgezO1TlqwhaPqY3uYaetkLhXHjGD63HiQSVkqDRC7lEniUQQpU2p5yo8KFMQDjCJyow8nY982ib8GzT2fpoQ=w426-h240-n

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/cxzPjeXHpc-bKtGLygnz_saaObkLtpFaCmhD9PpDyNBCx2QwdDTPKc7wIi6zIrdPmnbFPuLOmqHmsRpDJj5rsw=w426-h240-n

A few people have commented on Kathy's closet.  From what we could see on the show, her main walk in closet is quite large.  I've seen the two story closet done a couple of times and the way I've seen it used is as a secondary closet for things that you don't use very often like ski apparel, Halloween costumes, formal attire, etc... it's up to you.  It saves living space on the more desirable second floor. 

• Love 1

I have no problem with the cameras showing Nicholas. What I do have a problem with is Jaq blubbering in every scene. Yes, an autism diagnosis is devastating. But her entire persona seems to be constantly teetering at the edge of a breakdown. I'd rather watch Nick. And I also take exception to Chris and Jaq using their son as an excuse for their bad financial behavior. Like they were making choices between paying their bills or getting Nick treatment. Talk about revisionist history. I would love to know what Rita Wilson thought about Jaq on WWHL. She was so obtuse. What's a turret? Duh, every manse in NJ howifeland has one. It's a princess castle thing. Yeah Jaq. Mensa material you are not.

Overall, the splicing in of Jaq and Kathy's scenes is not making the show better. It's boring. Like I really want to listen to Jaq read her texts to Teresa and Teresa reading Jaq's texts to her. Is a walkthough of a framed house going to be featured on every episode? Snore.

OMG, Joe's brothers look just like him. Grandpa Guidice (may he RIP) was carrying on like Joe's legal problems were ok, because no one is perfect. Whatever. I did appreciate the 11 grand daughters all together. That was so sweet.

The producers must be saying silent thanks to the gods who brought them Tiny Jim. he is the only drama in the season.

BTW Dina, Dogs don't have arms. When she said she had a dog with no arms, I said, well, who does have a dog with arms? I'd like to meet that dog. She is one weird chick.

I thought the same thing when I heard Dina say that her dog doesn't have arms...I have 7 dogs, none of them have arms.

I have a feeling that all of Jim's efforts to insert himself into the ladies drama comes from a place of insecurity and self loathing. There is nothing that can justify his poor behavior. On a side note, I have never in my life known a MAN that would participate in this type of gossip mongering.

I felt bad for the Guidice kids because they are growing up thinking that breaking the law is an "accident". It's not their fault that the adults in their lives are modeling such reprehensible behavior. I can only hope that they have other adults in their lives to teach them the proper way to conduct themselves in life.

I have a very dear friend that has a severely autistic son. He is non verbal and recieves many different modalities of therapy to help him learn other ways to communicate. She is one if the strongest people I know, what she goes through everyday would completely devastate most people. That being said, I do not think she would ever consent to filming her son receiving therapy. She chooses to share her experiences to help other parents with kids on the spectrum in an effort to help them and support them through their struggles. I can appreciate Jacqueline's efforts to raise awareness for autism, but I disagree entirely with her filming her son and his struggles.

I love Kathy's mom and her dose of real truth anout this whole situation. By far the best moment on tv this season.

• Love 4

The one I really feel for is Nicholas. In my opinion, his parents are not really exposing his many issues, but exploiting them. Shouldn't their sessions be private moments, not for millions of viewers?

I don't believe for a second that Jac shows Nicholas and his sessions as a way to help others who have autistic children.  She's so conniving, she knows that he was her "in" getting back onto the show.  Tre wants nothing to do with her.  Dina isn't speaking to her.  She only films scenes with boring Kathy (and they discuss Teresa the entire time) or is shown breaking down yet again over her child.  This show is probably the Lauritas only source of reliable income so of course they exploit their kid to get a few coins.  I think that's actually the true source of Jac's tears:  she feels guilty because she's a shitty mother.  I mean, look at the amazing job she did with Ashley/Ashlee.

• Love 6
And did he browbeat Amber into not saying anything (even after she said she wouldn't) just so she wouldn't steal his thunder when he did? Because clearly him telling her to keep her lips zipped was not because he wanted a relaxing vacation.

This is exactly what happened!  As long as Amber kept her mouth shut, he was free to reign holy hell and drop that awesome bomb about Bobby and the mother.  It's exactly that type of rumor that jerks like him live for hearing, solely to use it at just the right moment. 

• Love 4

One more petty point - I do not for one second believe that Rosie had any kind of real romantic relationship with the woman they showed earlier in the season who she now supposedly broke up with.  That all seemed to be for the show.  It's not that I don't wish Rosie the best in finding someone.  Although while we are seeing nice Rosie now, I have not forgotten the nutbag screeching at the reunion about how she was going to kill Theresa for speaking about her father.  That's a level of crazy I wouldn't want anyone I know to get too close to.  And I certainly wouldn't want to be around her if she was drunk and something bad/uncomfortable/controversial came up.  She's a funny drunk with Joe Gi, but when she's angry she is out of control.  Hopefully after seeing herself on TV she's working on that.  

Also she had the same tell Joe Gi had in the prior episode when shoveling the bullshit for the cameras.  She was looking up to the corner of the room.  She was trying so hard not to meet Kathy's eyes I'm surprised we could still see pupils.  I would like to play poker with these people.  None of them can bluff.  

• Love 1

There was a sexual harassment suit filed against a Bob Ciasulli automobile dealership, here is the link. 

http://law.justia.com/cases/new-jersey/appellate-division-published/2007/a6383-04-opn.html

Here is a portion of Bob Ciasulli’s testimony (I’m not sure if his father’s name is Bob so it may be either one of them)

The State of New Jersey filed a lawsuit against the dealerships:

http://njconsumeraffairs.gov/press/csulli.htm

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/FSgezO1TlqwhaPqY3uYaetkLhXHjGD63HiQSVkqDRC7lEniUQQpU2p5yo8KFMQDjCJyow8nY982ib8GzT2fpoQ=w426-h240-n

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/cxzPjeXHpc-bKtGLygnz_saaObkLtpFaCmhD9PpDyNBCx2QwdDTPKc7wIi6zIrdPmnbFPuLOmqHmsRpDJj5rsw=w426-h240-n

His father's name is Bob as well as his grandfather who actually founded the business.  I don't know if Bobby's father is still running the dealerships or if Bobby has taken over.  Bottom line is we have to be careful about accusations about 'Bob'.  It's very confusing.

Bobby's father and mother apparently went through a not so nice divorce.  I'd post the link to the original document but it's no long available.

http://www.majicbus.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=9749

• Love 1

"Shem" could be short for "shemunitu", an Italian (maybe Sicilian) slang word I remember my grandmother using. I think it means a stupid person? If anyone knows the origin/definition of this, please enlighten us. But that's my best guess at this point.

I'm not going to make any speculations about Jim's sexual orientation. But I WILL speculate he's packing a one-inch dick.

• Love 6

"Shem" could be short for "shemunitu", an Italian (maybe Sicilian) slang word I remember my grandmother using. I think it means a stupid person? If anyone knows the origin/definition of this, please enlighten us. But that's my best guess at this point.

I'm not going to make any speculations about Jim's sexual orientation. But I WILL speculate he's packing a one-inch dick.

Agreed...Jim is a card carrying member of the Tiny Pillinukin club.

• Love 4
I think Teresa is uncomfortable having a one on one with Jac and Chris because in addition to her numerous character flaws regarding fraud and dishonesty she has neither the compassion or intelligence to process just how serious Nicholas's condition is.

Nicholas aside, the show reminded us that at the last reunion, Jac screeched on national television that Theresa' had caught her husband with some secretary bent over a desk.  It's either a lie, in which case why would you have anything whatsoever to do with her again, no matter how close friends you once thought you were, or it's the truth, in which case she flung out into the world a painful secret you shared with her, in which case why would you have anything whatsoever to do with her again?  

They're all crappy human beings, but after that video clip reminder, I can't see the estrangement as one of Theresa's character flaws.  I suspect it's true, and that she trusted Jacqueline with it, because her screeching reaction seemed more one of anger and betrayal than the flabbergasted reaction at something completely made up.   And Joe didn't seem shocked by it either.

One of the stupid things about these housewives shows is how they "get over" insults that no sane person would tolerate.  They "move on" (except they don't, of course.  They just have to say they've moved on to explain why they continue to have anything to do with one another).  Well, it was taken out of Theresa's hands when Jac was dumped, and she got along without her just fine.  Now Jac is hired back on in some capacity and she wants to play nice and "move on" and Theresa, in an uncharacterically real world sensible person reaction, won't have it. 

I liked Mrs. Kathy/Rosie Mom calling out the Giudice bad behavior, but some of that no doubt was payback for whatever insult Theresa threw at her dead husband that so enraged Rosie way back when.  

• Love 9

In one of the trailers Dina tells a smug Amber and Jim to hit the road. The two of them the morning after casually mixing up a Paul Bunyan size serving at eggs and enjoying them poolside while Joe and Melissa look on in disbelief.

Didn't someone throw around the term "Napoleon Syndrome" last night? That could be applied to Jim and his short stature in more ways than one. ;)

Tonight at 10:25 pm Bravo is going to do the First Look of next week's episode.  Judging by the trailers they put up for next week's episode perhaps Bravo thought they might have aired making Florida a two parter or chopping it where they did.  I think Teresa called Jim Napoleon and that is when he went after her husband.

Edited by zoeysmom

If you've Watched utopia on tv....There's a show 3 times a week that shows what's happening in the compound 15 people live in. On the show its all sunny and happy BUT there's a live feed 24/7 you can watch. There's the real story. It is far from sunny. Anyway my point is this is the opposite. We're only seeing the drama. I've love/hated this show from season 1, episode 1 and this year is the worst. The screeching obnoxious twins are stomach turning. They have succeeded in making the Gorgas look good.

Jim the crazy is more front and center then other reality stars because of Twitter. While others claim "it's an act" they don't take to Twitter and insult people all dam day long. If Jim is"acting" he's one hell of a method actor who never breaks character. He's always nasty and he's always right. Don't ever correct him or he will threaten you. Even if

you mention his name he will threaten you. I have nevseen anything like it. I tried to tell him board and bored we're 2 different things and WAM "I will block you" uh..o.k. apparently Jim the crazy thinks a 56 year old woman on disability is a big deal, especially if she's correcting your spelling. What a loser. Way to win fans. Then he tweets

Excuse no. 1- I'm on my cell

Excuse no.2- I have 8000 followers and I answer them all so I can't worry about spelling.

Whatever

If I was Bobby I would have locked myself in the bathroom to. I couldn't strangle the creep from in there.

Sorry this was long I just can't believe this guy.....

• Love 2

I'm thinking the reason why Jac brings Nic into her "storyline" is it's because that's the only way she can be interesting enough to find her way back "in" the show, in addition to her "reaching out" to Teresa even though Teresa doesn't seem interested in having any kind of friendship with her anymore. I've heard that Jac's family has financial issues, something about how they are $1 million in debt or maybe did some shady stuff themselves, and I'm sure Nic's medical bills are expensive. With all that going on, she probably needs the money from Bravo. She is damned if she does, and damned if she doesn't. Some people think showing him is exploiting him or Jac trying to elicit sympathy or get a storyline for the show, others think if she didn't show him it would be hiding him or like she is embarrassed of her child's problems. It may be a cheap ploy to get on the show and get that check to pay for his medical bills but at the same time, she's a mom. And most moms do whatever they have to do for their children, even if it's low.

• Love 1

My problem with Bravo bringing back Kathy and Jacq--other than the fact that I hate Jacq, and feel she brings nothing to the show other than fillers and tears--is that I feel that Bravo is violating some unwritten reality TV principle of not dancing with the one that brought you (aka not using the original S6 cast and bringing in these pinch hitters at the top of the sixth).

It is safe to assume that BRAVO fired Jacqueline and Kathy as main players in the show. And it was BRAVO's decision to bring on four new women at once (I count Dina as 'new' in the sense that she wasn't on last season, so there is no continuity of a storyline there). They made this creative choice and they have to live with it. And now that the season has turned out totally boring, with Bravo left holding the bag, I feel like they have a few options for getting themselves out of this ratings mess, which are a.) re-edit the season b.) shoot additional film or; c.) bring on one or more "friends of the housewives" to stir up drama. That's all been done in the past, and it's sort do accepted as a go-to for a desperate reality show. Between the drag queen, Marisol's mother, and former cast members, I think Season 3 of RHOMiami had like six "friends" appearing at any given time, and it was ok, because there was always a distinction drawn between the main players and the day players.

But what is unprecedented is for Bravo to just take and run with two new housewives mid-season, without any explanation to the viewer. It's insulting. And confusing. If I had never watched the show before, I'd be very jarred. I'd wonder who this new woman Jacqueline was (Kathy had at least been established as Teresa's cousin by this point). Why are they shooting scenes of their own without being in the opening credits and having their own title cards? It is so bizarre. I mean, Jaqueline's husband even has a talking head of his own! Where did he come from? I know it's fake, but Bravo could at least pretend to have some organic way of making the Lauritas a part of the cast again, rather than just plopping them there apropos of nothing.

If Bravo is desperate enough to need them as Housewives and not "friends of," they need to be introduced at the beginning of the show as such, complete with tag lines. Bravo has done this in the past. On OC, they brought Quinn, Tamra and Lynn in as Housewives mid-season. In Atlanta, Porsha wasn't in the opening credits at the beginning of Season 5, but once she became a Housewife, they brought her on fully. Contrast that to Beverly Hills where, it was clear that Brandi had morphed into an unofficial Housewife by mid-Season 2, but she never got any of her own scenes or her own opening line until Season 3 because of her "friend of" status during Season 2. Even Luann never filmed independently on this past season of RHNYC, save for that 30-second piece of her and Jacques taking pictures with their dogs. So the precedent for making new Housewives is there.

Just...officially make Kathy and Jacqueline Housewives. Or don't, and relegate them to "friends of" and don't let them shoot their own scenes. But they can't be a little bit of both. I mean, they CAN be, because Bravo can do whatever it wants. But for the sake of this viewer, puh-lease make a choice, so I know how to characterize them, and what to anticipate for the rest of the season.

BTW, I know that Bravo is having a tough time with editing, what with Teresa not having been sentenced yet. But I think the solution was to just turn those cameras to Florida. I could happily watch the layers upon layers of dysfunction occurring down there for at least an hour. Maybe two.

• Love 1

ITA that Teresa doesn't understand Nick's autism. She has no clue.  But Andy was pretty clueless himself on WWHL - "Kids with autism follow a progression for recovery, so where is Nick on that progression?"  See what a good job Jac has done educating people.

Repeatedly she has said he can form sentences to ask for something but he is not conversational.

We haven't seen Nick spontaneously asking. So far he has just been repeating Jac's statements or reading from cue cards upon Jac's insistence. What we are seeing is Jac trying to teach him to associate his grabbing at the plate with expressing the words, "I want to eat."  Jac should be explaining this therapy. Meal time was when Jac seemed to be most effective using the therapeutic method because she was actually tying the language to the desired object. And this is great and she should spend a talking head about how long and intensive this therapy is - how they parrot for a long time and it can take years - an maybe never - for some kids to spontaneously ask for something - now that would be educational.

She's a blubbering mess after dealing with this for 3 1/2 years. Guess what? Most parents realize by this point that it's time to get over the pity party and move on.  It's all about Jac and Jac's feelings. She's an bottomless pit of neediness.  We saw it with her problems with Ashlee. She needed Chris to come help her with that mess of a child. Ashlee was everybody's fault except Jac.  Chris was too soft on her, Ashlee was too lazy.  Jac did everything for her, and she was an ingrate!   All tears about poor, pitiful Jac.  This is all about us feeling sorry for Jac. 

And ITA - they aren't downsizing bc of Nick. It's shitty to blame it on him.  

ETA - Well Teresa does have Jewish friends, but they already told her to divorce Juicy Joe.

• Love 5

I am already SOOO sick of seeing that disgusting (imo) blk water in every Laurita scene.

It is kind of like Fabellini being featured in every scene where the Rino/Santa rumor is discussed.  I bet the entire cast was elated that Teresa canceled going to Florida so they didn't have to drink anymore Fabellini (except the initial scene).  I guess they probably get a product placement allowance.

• Love 4

Scimunitu, which indeed does mean idiot, stricly in Sicilian. But their family is Neapolitan (different language) and that's not a Neapolitan word. I'm pretty sure they were saying "shim' as in she/him. :(

Edited by outtosee
  • Love 1

Nicholas aside, the show reminded us that at the last reunion, Jac screeched on national television that Theresa' had caught her husband with some secretary bent over a desk.  It's either a lie, in which case why would you have anything whatsoever to do with her again, no matter how close friends you once thought you were, or it's the truth, in which case she flung out into the world a painful secret you shared with her, in which case why would you have anything whatsoever to do with her again?  

They're all crappy human beings, but after that video clip reminder, I can't see the estrangement as one of Theresa's character flaws.  I suspect it's true, and that she trusted Jacqueline with it, because her screeching reaction seemed more one of anger and betrayal than the flabbergasted reaction at something completely made up.   And Joe didn't seem shocked by it either.

One of the stupid things about these housewives shows is how they "get over" insults that no sane person would tolerate.  They "move on" (except they don't, of course.  They just have to say they've moved on to explain why they continue to have anything to do with one another).  Well, it was taken out of Theresa's hands when Jac was dumped, and she got along without her just fine.  Now Jac is hired back on in some capacity and she wants to play nice and "move on" and Theresa, in an uncharacterically real world sensible person reaction, won't have it. 

I liked Mrs. Kathy/Rosie Mom calling out the Giudice bad behavior, but some of that no doubt was payback for whatever insult Theresa threw at her dead husband that so enraged Rosie way back when.

Very true. The idea that these gals - either one of them - would ever be able to move on after the things they had said about each other is crazy. Especially the reveals at the S4 reunion. It was Teresa who said first that Chris had cheated on Jac years ago and that Jac had never been able to trust him again. Jac was pissed and at first refused to say anything about Teresa and Juicy, but then she went there. Per usual, Teresa was insulted that Jac would say such a thing, apparently forgetting that just minutes before she had been the first to level such a charge at Jac. Teresa Giudice, ever the victim.

• Love 3

Jac only spilled Teresa/Joe secrets AFTER Teresa called Jac a stripper and said that Chris cheated on her FIRST! Teresa threw the first punch on the last reunion, NOT Jac! This is where I get confused....Jac was supposed to be Teresa's BFF, or 1 of them, yet Teresa never told her anything about their illegal BK and all their legal issues. Jac asks her and Teresa gets angry and so many viewers blame Jac.... not Teresa who sold stories to rag mags but never shared them with a BFF....which makes NO sense to me to begin with.....and it is ALL Jacs fault! When I follow this fight between Teresa and Jac back to its beginning, I see that Teresa was THE bad friend, not Jac.

• Love 5

I am already SOOO sick of seeing that disgusting (imo) blk water in every Laurita scene.

I have to agree, I am as sick of seeing BLK water as I am seeing the product placement of Teresa's swill, her "desserts", that she does NOT bake, the Italian food line, that are not from her recipes, and her cookbooks, that use someone else's recipes in every scene Teresa/Joe are in. The show is nothing but product placement/advertisement for whatever they are pushing that season. LOL

• Love 2

Yeah at the reunion, Teresa or Joe implied that Chris met Jac when she was a stripper or some such thing, then Jac started with the secretary on the desk bit.  Even more reason why these two should not be friends.  So why is Jac all over Teresa via text, even though Tre doesn't reciprocate?  Oh yeah, because real insults were hurled, Tre's not over it, and Jac just wants gossip.  Oh well.

• Love 2

Jac only spilled Teresa/Joe secrets AFTER Teresa called Jac a stripper and said that Chris cheated on her FIRST! Teresa threw the first punch on the last reunion, NOT Jac! This is where I get confused....Jac was supposed to be Teresa's BFF, or 1 of them, yet Teresa never told her anything about their illegal BK and all their legal issues. Jac asks her and Teresa gets angry and so many viewers blame Jac.... not Teresa who sold stories to rag mags but never shared them with a BFF....which makes NO sense to me to begin with.....and it is ALL Jacs fault! When I follow this fight between Teresa and Jac back to its beginning, I see that Teresa was THE bad friend, not Jac.

Yes, it is often forgotten that one by one Teresa attacked and gossiped about every cast member and then tries to become the victim.  I thought it was sweet justice after Teresa repeatedly denying she got paid by the tabloid magazines that one of the counts she plead guilty to was concealing income-"including income from magazines", someone had a sense of humor that drafted the plea agreement.

Jac and Caroline took a hit from Teresa and her followers from the third season Reunion forward. Teresa was nasty to everyone on the show, Jacqueline, Melissa, Kathy.  Mad at Caroline for Caroline suggesting Teresa holds a grudge,  We now know that in spite of the Teresa's, "Why Is Everyone Always Picking  On Me?", she had some serious heat coming her way, courtesy on the United States Department of Justice, beginning in October of 2010 .  In February of 2011, Teresa was the catalyst of brawl that broke out and Teresa and Joe (the broke ones), Caroline and her family and Greg Bennett were all sued.  Thanks Teresa.

For purposes of this season-Teresa and Jacqueline had mended fences in Arizona and at the Reunion.  It was only Caroline who said she wasn't interested in being around Teresa any more.  So Caroline was correct-Teresa does hold grudges.  It reminded me of what a petty woman Teresa was when she declined the offer to share a bottle of wine-she just wanted to deny Jacqueline any camera time with her.  Maybe Teresa will get the favor returned when she tries to crawl back on the show and everyone will remember what a bitch she was.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 4