Type keyword(s) to search

Super(girl) Media

Meredith Quill
  • Start Topic

I'm happy about the renewal, but the move over to The CW, while understandable, is probably going to change some things. I worry a bit about Cat Grant sticking around as a regular. Calista might stay around for season 2, but I can see her deciding to not move and have her role cut to recurring status. Which would mean less Cat Grant. I personally don't blame her, as going from California to Vancouver is not easy to do each week, but it will still be disappointing. I also wonder about the other actresses and actors who may have other responsibilities like young children and who either don't want to or can't do the weekly commute to Vancouver. 

Lady Calypso, we're thinking along the same lines. Maybe not go down to recurring, but I've been wondering if CF might renegotiate her contract so that she only appears in, say, 17 of 22 episodes. She would stay a regular but they could arrange her shooting schedule to really maximize her time in LA.

• Love 1

I'm glad that Supergirl has been renewed but I'm apprehensive to its move on the CW.  Though honestly I wouldn't have had to move if CBS hadn't put it up against Gotham; they lost half their audience like that!  One good thing about the move is that we can hopefully get a proper "Crisis on Infinite Earths" four part crossover event and see Supergirl in the Flarrowverse!

I'm interested to know what CW is going to do to make room for 22 episodes of Supergirl?!?  Because if they mess with my precious iZombie I will not be very happy! 

No one has mentioned Jeremy Jordan as one that may not want to continue but he is one I could see bowing out next season. He's such a broadway boy at heart. That's his true passion. I believe he already relocated from NY to LA for the show. Would he be willing to go Vancouver? He's also doesn't have THAT big a role on the show and one that could easily be written out pretty seamlessly if he wanted that. Anyway, just a thought. 

I, like others, think Calista will be involved, but a more limited than she was last season. I could see her being absent from several episodes and dropping to reoccurring regular status. 

39 minutes ago, Shades of Scarlet said:

No, not really.  The way you're looking at it is eminently logical but not the way that things work. 

1 hour ago, WildcardC said:

$3mil an episode is a lot and there was also the show's production budget to take care of.

Thanks, I think I understand now; so the $3 million/ep that CBS had to pay was just to use a Warner character and then CBS had production costs on top of that (the exact amount of which we don't know)?  That makes it even more expensive for CBS than I had thought, but yeah, hopefully now with the CW move *and* the Vancouver move, the budget stuff will work out to keep the show on air for more than just another season (assuming the writing improves enough to make me want to keep watching). 

8 minutes ago, wevel said:

Thanks, I think I understand now; so the $3 million/ep that CBS had to pay was just to use a Warner character and then CBS had production costs on top of that (the exact amount of which we don't know)?  That makes it even more expensive for CBS than I had thought, but yeah, hopefully now with the CW move *and* the Vancouver move, the budget stuff will work out to keep the show on air for more than just another season (assuming the writing improves enough to make me want to keep watching). 

Right, exactly. 

Now, I said that what you wrote was eminently logical because you would think that the licensing fee would go straight to production costs, but that's not how licensing fees work.  This is one of those situations where I wish I could tell you how I knew this, but I'll just say it and you can take my word for it or not (grin) - the licensing fee was not straight profit that could be applied to overhead.  In fact, almost none or none of it at all likely went to production costs.  

I am *extremely* excited about the show's long-term viability on the CW.  The CW does not cancel shows readily, and isn't likely to do so in the case of one featuring such a prominent superhero owned by an affiliate of its production company, and a female superhero at that.      

• Love 1

I'm interested to know what CW is going to do to make room for 22 episodes of Supergirl?!?  Because if they mess with my precious iZombie I will not be very happy! 

They're just going to have to punt some shows to summer (I'm guessing Reign is a good candidate) and/or order 13-16 episodes of a few shows. I'm guessing Crazy Ex, iZombie, The 100, and maybe Vampire Diaries and The Originals might get that treatment.

I mean, you know that Supergirl, Arrow, Flash, and (I'm guessing) Supernatural and Jane the Virgin are getting full seasons. That already leaves 7 shows to share 5 slots, 8 if they renew Containment, and I think the CW has already picked up 4 pilots, which takes them to 11/12 shows for 5 slots. They're just going to have to order short seasons of a LOT of stuff. Heck, now that I look at the numbers, maybe even JtV gets a 13-episode order....

You know, I'd be inclined to think that $3M per episode is an awful lot of money to pay to license Supergirl (although I'm guessing that some portion goes to the Siegel and Schuster families), but then I remembered Les Moonves saying that, if some affiliates couldn't meet what he wanted in reverse compensation fees, it wasn't his problem if they were poor businessmen. So I cry no tears for CBS.

• Love 1

Glad it's getting a 2nd season but not looking forward to all the inevitable crossovers that will now be happening. Also, I now know there is absolutely no chance of Alex and MM getting together because the only thing the CW loves more than love triangles are father figures(Then again maybe they'll double down).

(edited)
1 hour ago, stealinghome said:

They're just going to have to punt some shows to summer (I'm guessing Reign is a good candidate) and/or order 13-16 episodes of a few shows. I'm guessing Crazy Ex, iZombie, The 100, and maybe Vampire Diaries and The Originals might get that treatment.

I mean, you know that Supergirl, Arrow, Flash, and (I'm guessing) Supernatural and Jane the Virgin are getting full seasons. That already leaves 7 shows to share 5 slots, 8 if they renew Containment, and I think the CW has already picked up 4 pilots, which takes them to 11/12 shows for 5 slots. They're just going to have to order short seasons of a LOT of stuff. Heck, now that I look at the numbers, maybe even JtV gets a 13-episode order....

First, Containment was just given the axe.

Next there are other scheduling possibilities, they could be planning to start airing original programming at 10PM instead of continuing to sell it to local/news programming?

Or wasn't there something said awhile back that CW wanted more year round programming?  (ie new summer shows instead of 90% British imports and constant reruns of stuff like Whose Line.)

Edited by Xenith22
  • Love 1

Or wasn't there something said awhile back that CW wanted more year round programming?  (ie new summer shows instead of 90% British imports and constant reruns of stuff like Whose Line.)

I think ALL the networks want more year-round programming these days, so it wouldn't surprise me if they bump a few shows to summer. I think that's likelier than the CW trying to buy the 10pm hour back.

From someone who knows more about this than me!: "That gives The CW 15 scripted hour-long series for next season — on a network that programs only 10 hours a week."

(edited)

They should write in the change to Canadian weather next season. "Non left a device that messed up the weather around National City and now it's not as sunny!"

Edited by VCRTracking
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, regularlyleaded said:

You know, I've read in multiple articles that it cost about $3 million per episode to produce Supergirl. But that cost is actually below average of what networks paid in 2015 per episode for TV shows (the average was $3.5 million. Source here and infographic). According to that same report, Arrow and The Flash both cost 3.5 million per episode to make. So if it's to be believed that it cost $3 million per episode to make Supergirl (in LA) then I can't see that their budget would be hugely slashed by moving to The CW because the cost is already below Arrow and Flash budgets (which have lower ratings than Supergirl). And now that Supergirl filming is purportedly moving to Vancouver, it should be getting (up to) ~25% in tax credits for filming there (as opposed to LA) which lowers that $3 million per episode cost right off the bat (so to speak).

Of course, all of the above is contingent on the information I've read to be accurate (or at least in the ballpark).

Not sure I can buy those numbers.  For one it says Big Bang Theory cost 4 million per episode that is pretty much the budget just for salaries.

I haven't posted a general reaction yet, but:

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAY!!!!

Oh, I am thrilled.  This show has so much potential.  We all recognize some of the flaws, but it would have been a crime to cancel the show with all it has going for it.  Melissa.  Melissa again.  The Danvers sisters' chemistry.  The MM character and storyline.  The awesome feminist element of the show.  The fun nature of the proceedings, which I imagine will survive the move, but if they want to go darker occasionally, they should more creative freedom to do that now.  

It baffled me that this show was ever on CBS to begin with; it should have been a CW property from the start.  I could well be wrong, but I feel like with this move the writers can concentrate on better storytelling and focusing on what works instead of trying to please a network with a demographic not intrinsically suited for superheros (to say the least).  If Reign, JTV, CEG, and iZombie can succeed on the CW, particularly Reign for four seasons, I think Supergirl can do very well there, and it seems to me that any ratings even close to what Arrow and The Flash do will keep it around for years to come.  There will be changes but there's no reason to think that any of them will automatically be bad.  This is exactly what the show needed IMO.  I'm so happy for the cast, crew, and fans.         

• Love 2
13 hours ago, Kendra said:

iZombie has already been renewed so you don't have to worry much. I hope. I love iZombie too. 

The CW has a bunch of shows with shorter episode orders, like Reign, The 100, even Legends of Tomorrow. There's plenty of creative ways for them to schedule all their shows.  

13 hours ago, Xenith22 said:

Yeah they said that when the renewal news came out. All the shows were renewed but there will be changes where some are moved to summer and some are getting a shorter episode order.  

Add me to the list of being happy that this show is being moved to the CW. I don't think the writing will suffer since the creators are the same folks who created The Flash, and I enjoy that show as well. Well, except for what they've done with Iris, yet they've done such a good job with the friendships and women here. Different writers?

Anyhoo, I find the conversation about moving to Vancouver so interesting. Interesting because when Original Recipe Law & Order was being pitched, it was supposed to be filmed in...Vancouver. It was why George Dzundza agreed to be on it, because it was closer to LA, than New York. But when it turned out that the show was going to be filmed totally on location in New York, Max Greevy Dzundza wasn't happy. And he left after the first season. Because his family was out on the west coast. I don't remember if he had to move them all out to New York or not.  And Smallville (yes, I liked it for at least the first five years, so shutup!don'tjudgeme!) was filmed in Vancouver, and it had some well knowns--John Schneider, Annette O'Toole, John Glover...and also another fave, Psych was also filmed there.

I'm hoping it will do better at the CW, along with the rest of its...siblings, if you will.

Now all I want to know is, will CBS air repeats of the first season? Will it be available on demand, or will on demand for the first season be available on CW?

so CW ... hmmmm...not sure which possibility excites me more..
let's see, a crossover with Izombie??? or a crossover with.. Crazy Ex-Girlfriend?
or maybe an Flash-Izombie-Supergirl-Crazy Ex musical episode??

whatever the crossover, great news and hopefully Calista will follow the series in Vancouver.

Okay so Benoist (obviously), Harewood, Jordan, and Leigh (big sigh of relief as she along with Benoist & Flockhart were among the vocal about remaining in LA) have now all posted/tweeted positive things about the renewal and so we know are all aboard for the move.

24 hours later and still it seems no one else has managed to confirm if Flockhart is staying besides that one THR article...  That is worrying especially when the Deadline article specifically deleted their mention of her being still onboard from their renewal article not long after it was posted.

FOX officially passed on Zoobiquity so we will see if that means Peter Facineli might consider returning for S2 after all.  He was almost definitely out move or no move had that gotten picked up.

Mehcad Brooks is the only other major cast member (unless you count Jenna Dewan-Tatum who as just recurring status has likely not been approached yet) who has not tweeted/posted anything about the renewal.  So dare to dream a little longer that he will choose to focus on his music career...

Now all I want to know is, will CBS air repeats of the first season? Will it be available on demand, or will on demand for the first season be available on CW?

I would be shocked to see CBS rerun any Supergirl episodes as the first airing ratings were not that good (hence their non-renewal) and they have no reason to want to drum up any interest for a show on a competing network now.   However the first season will likely continue to be On Demand and at CBS.com thru at least the summer.  (until they have a new batch of "current" shows to replace it and other cancelled stuff with on their site).  After that I expect that it will almost definitely be moved to Hulu.   (Which is where Arrow, Flash, Legends, etc are)

• Love 1

Jenna has liked a few comments on Twitter about the show's renewal. I don't know how much she will be willing to be involved because she has a VERY young child, like 3-4 years old. She also has a new dance reality show she is producing next season. So Mehcad is the only one that hasn't recognized the pickup and move to CW on social media. But he might just be taking a break from social media or something? Although, he did tweet the same day that the news broke, but it had to do with him working on his music. 

As for Calista, I'm sorry but I just don't see her moving to Vancouver for any long period of time. I think she will still be on the show but a more limited capacity. I'm just setting my expectation there, and if she's on the show as much as she was in season one, then I can be pleasantly surprised. Upfronts are next week so maybe we will get more details about what is going on with the show as it moves production to Vancouver. 

Im not knowledgable at all when it comes to the casts' contracts so maybe someone else knows: would the casts' contracts with CBS carry over, or will they have to completely renegotiate everything with the CW network? How much of a change could be made to their salaries, status, etc? 

4 hours ago, Kendra said:

Jenna has liked a few comments on Twitter about the show's renewal. I don't know how much she will be willing to be involved because she has a VERY young child, like 3-4 years old. She also has a new dance reality show she is producing next season. So Mehcad is the only one that hasn't recognized the pickup and move to CW on social media. But he might just be taking a break from social media or something? Although, he did tweet the same day that the news broke, but it had to do with him working on his music. 

As for Calista, I'm sorry but I just don't see her moving to Vancouver for any long period of time. I think she will still be on the show but a more limited capacity. I'm just setting my expectation there, and if she's on the show as much as she was in season one, then I can be pleasantly surprised. Upfronts are next week so maybe we will get more details about what is going on with the show as it moves production to Vancouver. 

Im not knowledgable at all when it comes to the casts' contracts so maybe someone else knows: would the casts' contracts with CBS carry over, or will they have to completely renegotiate everything with the CW network? How much of a change could be made to their salaries, status, etc? 

The talent contracts are with the production company, not the network, so there's no renegotiating automatically needed because of the change in where the studio airs the show.  Now, that's not to say that Warner will not attempt to renegotiate some contracts. 

Thanks for the Twitter info.  Jenna and Calista are in similar situations because they are married to movie actors and may not need the income  (Calista in particular almost certainly does not have to work if she doesn't want to), but looks to me like Calista will continue on the show in the same capacity.  Since nearly all her scenes take place at Catco, she can no doubt negotiate quite a flexible schedule.  

I imagine Jenna will be in about 10-12 episodes, same as my guess for Peter, so that she doesn't have to move or commute extensively.  The writers, though, will have to figure out a reason why she's not in every ep.  A field agent for the DE who is not always at their HQ, perhaps?  She may only be in a handful of eps, come to think of it.  But I'd like her to come back. 

I have a feeling that Mehcad is going to be a casualty.  Given that Melissa has great chemistry of some sort  (romantic or otherwise) with every other major male actor (Jeremy, David, Peter, and particularly Grant, not to mention unsurprisingly Blake in his guest spots), she's not the issue with their lack of spark.  It's just not working and with the silly CBS influence gone, the writers may feel less of a need to shoehorn Kara into a relationship that has pleased virtually none of the fans.  And remove James as a love interest, and there's no real reason for him to be on the show, especially since increased ties to the Flarrowverse may mean less need or desire to connect to the Superman mythos, which is not the same as the Supergirl mythos.  This might affect Lucy as well. 

1 hour ago, Shades of Scarlet said:

looks to me like Calista will continue on the show in the same capacity.

Thanks for the info about where actor contracts reside.  Can I ask you why you're predicting that Calista will continue to be a regular in the same capacity as S1?  22 episodes is a long shooting season ...

1 hour ago, Shades of Scarlet said:

I have a feeling that Mehcad is going to be a casualty.  Given that Melissa has great chemistry of some sort  (romantic or otherwise) with every other major male actor (Jeremy, David, Peter, and particularly Grant, not to mention unsurprisingly Blake in his guest spots), she's not the issue with their lack of spark.

Agreed that her chemistry with the other cast members is vastly superior, and I would be happy if James Olsen was written out of the show, although I hope that doesn't mean the introduction of another love interest that Kara angsts over on a regular basis.  I'm not familiar with the narratives of the CW's other superhero shows - are they prone to extended romantic triangles of the Kara-Winn-James variety?

Smallville was, Arrow couldn't beyond the first season because of negative chemistry and Flash is also more about OTP stalling than an actual triangle with legs.

Now, with the move, we have to have a musical crossover, correct? I mean they have enough Broadway stars for a whole musical season.

• Love 3

CW is known for it's angst ridden relationship drama on all it's shows. I think moving the show to the CW will actually mean MORE romantic drama for Kara. The romance on Supergirl actually reminds me a bit of the Oliver/Laurel romance during season one of Arrow. They tried it. It was obvious that was the original plan for a love interest for Oliver. The chemistry wasn't all that strong and it just never took off, so they moved on to someone else the next season.

As for Mehcad, I do find it slightly strange he is is literally the only person heavily associated with the show that hasn't acknowledged the pickup. Hell, even Peter Facinelli retweeted about it. However, I'm not really sure that James would be a character they will choose to write out. 

• Love 1
On 5/13/2016 at 4:54 PM, GHScorpiosRule said:

On 5/14/2016 at 9:50 PM, Xenith22 said:

However the first season will likely continue to be On Demand and at CBS.com thru at least the summer.  (until they have a new batch of "current" shows to replace it and other cancelled stuff with on their site).  After that I expect that it will almost definitely be moved to Hulu.   (Which is where Arrow, Flash, Legends, etc are)

I am assuming it will also come out on Netflix like Flash and Arrow (and probably Legends as well) This is one thing that really has me excited by the move. CBS definitely is behind with on-demand viewing. They have no current episodes of their shows on Hulu, so if you miss it you have to go to their website and sit through a ton of ads with a video that, for me at least, is prone to freezing up. Between that and the 10-13 minutes of commercials they play the Big Bang Theory around, I am not a big fan of CBS.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, MadyGirl1987 said:

I am assuming it will also come out on Netflix like Flash and Arrow (and probably Legends as well) This is one thing that really has me excited by the move. CBS definitely is behind with on-demand viewing. They have no current episodes of their shows on Hulu, so if you miss it you have to go to their website and sit through a ton of ads with a video that, for me at least, is prone to freezing up. Between that and the 10-13 minutes of commercials they play the Big Bang Theory around, I am not a big fan of CBS.

Don't assume. In theory you could get a situation where Season 2 on is available for streaming on other services, and Season 1 is either unreleased on streaming or only on CBS' streaming service.

It depends, I suppose, on what deal was signed for streaming rights when the show was first sold, I suppose.

And don't forget, Warner Brothers has it's own streaming service too (albeit one only used for old movies now), as does TheCW (albeit one they don't charge for yet). And Bloomberg seems to think that CBS is trying to talk Time Warner into go the same way as their own All-Access service for CW content as soon as their current contracts with Netflix and Hulu are up. 

(edited)
8 hours ago, Kendra said:

CW is known for it's angst ridden relationship drama on all it's shows. I think moving the show to the CW will actually mean MORE romantic drama for Kara. The romance on Supergirl actually reminds me a bit of the Oliver/Laurel romance during season one of Arrow. They tried it. It was obvious that was the original plan for a love interest for Oliver. The chemistry wasn't all that strong and it just never took off, so they moved on to someone else the next season.

As for Mehcad, I do find it slightly strange he is is literally the only person heavily associated with the show that hasn't acknowledged the pickup. Hell, even Peter Facinelli retweeted about it. However, I'm not really sure that James would be a character they will choose to write out. 

I have to agree that the show will do everything in its power to keep Mehcad Brooks. I mean, look, this is a show that is super aware of optics. The entire show runs on marketing "Girl Power" and not being just another straight white dude show. They know how bad it will look if the ONLY regular cast member to not make the jump to the CW is a) one of the cast's two black actors and b) more importantly, the one who plays the white female lead's love interest.

However, since the Kara/Jimmy audience response seems to have been pretty tepid, I do hope that if the show keeps him they either a) break up Kara and Jimmy or b) make him an actual, fully fleshed-out character (instead of one-note love interest) and write a believable, solid romance for the two of them.

Edited by stealinghome
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, stealinghome said:

I have to agree that the show will do everything in its power to keep Mehcad Brooks. I mean, look, this is a show that is super aware of optics. The entire show runs on marketing "Girl Power" and not being just another straight white dude show. They know how bad it will look if the ONLY regular cast member to not make the jump to the CW is a) one of the cast's two black actors and b) more importantly, the one who plays the white female lead's love interest.

Besides those reasons, I think they'd want to keep Jimmy James on the show because he's a classic character from the Superman universe.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Trini said:

Besides those reasons, I think they'd want to keep Jimmy James on the show because he's a classic character from the Superman universe.

I think now that the show is on the CW there is going to be crossover after crossover and all these characters are going to intermingle between all the Berlanti shows. Now it may seem less important that they incorporate much of the Superman universe into this show. I always felt like they did that to add a sense of familiarity to casual viewers who aren't really comic book fans. They needed a way to have this show reach a really wide-ranging audience on CBS. Now that it's on the CW, I think they will have more of a cult audience who is more familiar with the comics, or at the very least the CW "Berlanti-verse". Basically what I'm getting at is I don't think the show will need to generalize supergirl's story to be a "female version of superman" as much as I felt like they did when it was CBS. So keeping a character because he's recognizable to Superman's universe may not be as important. However, I still don't feel like they would write James out. But constantly using him to remind us of Superman may not be as necessary. 

(edited)

Jeremy has been back in NY since season 1 wrapped.  I read an interview where he said he kept his apartment there and his wife stayed there.  He's been performing at various things around NYC this spring.  I hope some clips from the show tonight make it out.  I think 54 Below is usually pretty strict about no videos (I saw Jeremy perform there a couple years ago), but sometimes things find their way to YouTube anyway.  Although every time I see him perform I get sad that his talent is wasted on a show where he doesn't sing and has so little screen time. 

Edited by Katydid
13 hours ago, MarkHB said:

I think it's amusing that someone (openly calling themselves "petty") managed to claim the Twitter handles @CWSupergirl and @CW_Supergirl.

Ugh, this person is why I hate people. 

• Love 2

So they did post some videos of last night's show honoring Laura. Yay!  I can't figure out how to post them directly, but here's the link to 54 Below's Facebook that has them if you scroll down.  There's one of Laura singing a song from her current Bway show, one of Melissa and Laura singing together, and one of Jeremy slaying Cry Me a River. 

https://www.facebook.com/Feinsteins54Below/

• Love 2

Everyone, we're having some trouble with repeated posts this morning.  We're cleaning them up as best we can, but please don't pick on your fellow posters as it's not their fault! :) (I myself managed to generate 70 repeated posts earlier today.)

• Love 1
2 hours ago, mtlchick said:

You know that now annual Flarrow 2 night crossover?  The CW is hinting Supergirl may join in.

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/05/19/cw-crossover-arrow-flash-legends-tomorrow-supergirl

I'm as excited as when Kara got free ice cream from Barry.

They're more than hinting :)

One of the first orders of business: Supergirl will be employed in the next annual CW crossover in December. Pedowitz declined to elaborate whether it will be a four-night event with Supergirl, The Flash, Arrow and DC’s Legends Of Tomorrow — all conveniently airing on four consecutive nights — but noted it will be the network’s “biggest ever” crossover. He will reveal details at the network’s upfront presentation later this morning.

• Love 1

Sounds to me like Calista may drop to reoccurring and they just don't want to give too many details as that's a big blow for the show imo. I think she will still be around but a very limited amount.  

Melissa and Mehcad were both at upfronts but they were the only cast members there. Neither did any interviews. Just photos only. 

(edited)

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING and I'm so damn excited. Omfg, what a time to be alive. DCEU, MCU, Superflarrowverse, it's all happening at the same time!

Picture from Caity Lotz's twitter.

Ci1OL4QW0AA0f0V.jpg

If Greg Berlanti isn't on Bruce Timm's level now, he's pretty damn close.

Edited by lion10
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, Kendra said:

Sounds to me like Calista may drop to reoccurring and they just don't want to give too many details as that's a big blow for the show imo. I think she will still be around but a very limited amount.  

Yeah, I think the question now is clearly just how many episodes the show can get CF for. 5, 10, 15?

The Hidden Remote has a more positive spin on Calista's involvement, providing a longer quote from CW head Mark Pedowitz saying that "We are thrilled she wants to continue with the show" and not just "we’re happy to have her in whatever capacity."

(edited)

Also, I now know there is absolutely no chance of Alex and MM getting together because the only thing the CW loves more than love triangles are father figures(Then again maybe they'll double down).

If you cry hard enough for them CW will give it to you.

I have a feeling that Mehcad is going to be a casualty.  Given that Melissa has great chemistry of some sort  (romantic or otherwise) with every other major male actor (Jeremy, David, Peter, and particularly Grant, not to mention unsurprisingly Blake in his guest spots), she's not the issue with their lack of spark. 

Do not agree, Karolsen FTW!. Mehcad has to come back, there is so much story for Jimmy. He has been tweeting yo!

Edited by WildcardC