Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E11: 6 Months Later

• Start Topic

I have not seen the reunion but I think if you are going to claim that super duper CIA level testings will weed out all the liars and fame seekers with over 120 categories then they need to see what is clear in front of their faces. Monet is 33 has career focused and wants the same in a man, Vaughn is just a chauvinistic pig that wants a woman to cater to his every whim.

• Love 8

I can't be sure, but I think if Monet was not forthcoming or completely truthful with the experts, her failures had their basis in a sincere disconnect between her heart and her head. I think it was entirely possible she just didn't know the truth of who and what she was looking for in a husband.

However, I think Vaughn was disingenuous from the beginning. I don't think he truly went into the experiment wishing and planning for its success. I really believe he enjoys his self-label as Male Model and primarily wanted the exposure this show could give. I don't believe he wants to be married to one woman. Not right now, anyway.

But what do I know? I hope if Poster Ryfoxx 83 (above) hooks up with Vaughn, she lets us know who he really is.

Edited by sleekandchic
  • Love 6

It pained me to see Vaughn and Monet going at each other, but on the other hand I guess it was cathartic.  It looks like Vaughn really, truly can't stand Monet.  I know she doesn't seem to like him all that much either, but he was shaking at times when he was talking to her/about her.  One thing I do think Vaughn was right about is that Monet needs a 40ish successful man because someone her age or in his 30s just isn't "man" enough.  That's cutting to a guy.  I think Monet had better get used to just having her dog around her.  

I got all teary-eyed with Cortney and Jason, even if they were kind of boring.  I just think they're so cute and made for each other and I wish them all the best.

Jamie and Doug just kind of disgust me, they really do. 

Every.single.thing.you.said..... AND, she shouldn't have said that about the hand job. Geebus, put some filters on. That was bedroom talk and if one cannot ask for or suggest special sexual acts to the person they are married to... but the bottom line is we did not need to know that.

• Love 2

Is it just me or did Doug not seem as into Jamie has he had been during the "experiment "? I hate that the Doc was still using her background as justification for her attitude and behavior. In my opinion Jamie seems to go overboard when talking about how wonderful Doug is, yada, yada, yada. Doug looked like he was just there to fulfill his role, he wasn't all over her as he had been in the past. Either he's no longer infatuated or the sex isn't all that, if they've really had sex.

Vaugh.........WOW. more of a ass then what was shown.

• Love 1

They keep saying how young Cortney and Jason are, but they are 27, not 19. I don't think that's so young.

Yep same age as Jamie, and she is not as emotionally stable as these too. I think it's very condescending to keep bringing up their age like they are children who don't know what they want,

• Love 1
Is it just me or did Doug not seem as into Jamie has he had been during the "experiment "?

His body language seemed like he was playing it cool and she was actually more into him. Instead of sitting close to her on the couch, he sat back with his leg out, Jamie was the one who kept touching him by stroking his leg. I wonder if he will get bored with her once he has to stop chasing her?

• Love 3

I get the impression that Vaughn believes that a traditional marriage means having a wife who attends to his every want and need while having none of her own. That's not the way it goes, unless the relationship is abusive. Not to mention, when he has children, he will cease to be the focus of his future wife's attention. Let's hope he can handle that.

ETA: Something just occurred to me. The host asked Jamie and Paul if they are still married, and they said Yes. The truth is, though, that all of the couples are still married. Monet said they can't get divorced until October. I couldn't bear to watch all of Doug and Jamie's interview, but from what I saw, I can't tell if their relationship is legit or not.

Edited by mrsbagnet
  • Love 6

Vaughn was also still wearing his wedding band, though the reunion was filmed before the finale aired, so he was probably asked to do so to prevent from spoiling the outcome. It looked like Monet may have been wearing hers on her middle finger. Heh.

Edited by Lovecat
  • Love 1

Anyone wonder why Jamie waited until the cameras were rolling to tell Doug that she is "desperately" in love with him? I read somewhere that they said THEY had a surprise for the reunion, if that was it why was Doug just hearing for the first time?

• Love 2

Man, Monet can kiss my ass. She kept pointing out what was wrong with Vaughn - issues with black women (he said we're argumentative, welp...), the hand job comment, he has potential but isn't ready to settle down - and the icing on the cake was when she mentioned how there are these negative stereotypes of black women on reality TV and she didn't want to fall into that category. So...are you saying that's who you are? I took that to mean she put a bit of a mask on while she was on camera. And the other thing, when he mentioned while they were in PR and he mentioned he wanted to go to the beach and she never responded and assumed he was just talking, and when he said other things she gave him one-word answers. Erm, y'all just met! I would have found that to be incredibly rude too. I believe Vaughn always showed who he was on this show but we judged him because Monet did not show who she really was and he was reacting to that.

• Love 5

It didn’t surprise me when Monet said that she wasn’t Vaughn’s type of woman and that he was more into African-American women that look like Alicia Keys and Paula Patton, because several posters commented that Monet didn't seem to be his type.  I believe it was over for Vaughn when he saw her on the paddle board in Puerto Rico.  The look on his face said it all. 

I have a feeling Doug’s family ripped Jamie a new one when they saw the show, because whenever she talked about them she got teary eyed.  Doug is an idiot.  And like others said, if she wasn’t “hot” he wouldn’t put up with her.  I was rooting for them until she told her sister that her children were not to call him “Uncle Doug”.  Given her extensive reality show experience, Jamie knows exactly what to say and how to act in order to come across as genuine and remorseful.  She seems to be gunning for her own reality show or for them to be the “Trista and Ryan” of MAFS.

• Love 7
When are they going to admit that African Americans were under-represented in their pool of respondents , so they really matched Vaughn and Monet because they were the only 2 black folks who sorta fit?

Perhaps they should have a black psychologist/expert in on the matchmaking, because I've found in my personal life when white folks try to play matchmaker with me, the criteria is "you're black, he's black, perfect match!"  Umm, like I have a college degree & in a professional job but you want to matchmake me with the Pinkerton security guard.  Ok.  Cuz I'm black, he's black, perfect match, huh?

Sounds that a bit of that may have been going on here with Vaughn & Monet, as well as the fact that one or both of them were not really honest about what they wanted or had no clue as to what they wanted.

Edited by drivethroo
  • Love 15

As I've said before, I can identify with Monet.  I think many times women are taught to expect/want a "traditional" marriage.  We've been raised with the romance of it - a man who sweeps you off of your feet and takes care of you, provides for and cherishes you, is a "manly" man, etc.  It's a fairy tale that's been created and reinforced over and over.  We grow up in the world of Barbie and Cinderella and Harlequin romance novels.  And then you enter the real world and real relationships with real men and you find that Prince Charming doesn't exist.  I thought I wanted a "traditional" marriage, too.  I saw my grandparents, who have been married for 68 years and thought I wanted what they had.  I married a man who wanted that kind of marriage and realized that I thought it was all bullshit.  While a woman may have expectations from that type of marriage, a man does, too, and often it doesn't jive with the kind of partner you envision being.  I am much too independent and headstrong to truly want to be in that type of relationship but I didn't know that until I was in one.  If I'd been in Monet's shoes and had to fill out a questionnaire, I would've had the same answers she did.  I don't think she was being dishonest - she truly didn't know that a traditional marriage wouldn't work for her until she'd had that experience.  (BTW, when my marriage ended and I cried to my grandmother about wanting the type of marriage she had - one that would last 6+ decades - she talked to me about being proud of my choice.  She emphasized that in her day she didn't feel that divorce was an option - she had seven children that she couldn't support alone.  She put it into perspective for me - often folks stayed married because they thought they didn't have a choice, not because they were happy.)

I don't hate Vaughn but I think he's a jerk.  I agree with Monet - she maybe could've put it in softer terms, but when she said that he hadn't established himself as a man, I thought about what he seems to desire from his partner - unbridled adoration and catering to his every whim.  He wants his mother and ain't nobody got time for that.  When his mom said to Monet that she should just pretend to be in awe of everything Vaughn says and does, I was like, "Puhleeze."  Vaughn has Special Snowflake Syndrome.  And let's just keep it all the way real ... he ain't that damn fine and he looks short.  Plus, brother could use some hair and smaller glasses.  It cracks me up how dudes are always out here looking for perfect 10s when they're decided 5.5s.

• Love 15
I was rooting for them until she told her sister that her children were not to call him “Uncle Doug”.

I rewatched that episode a few times and she didn't say they "were not" to call him Uncle Doug. She said "they didn't have to" call him Uncle Doug. A totally different thing. Perhaps growing up the way she did, probably called a lot of men "Uncle" she didn't want to force them to make that personal connection with him until the decision was made at the end of the 5 weeks. However, one of the kids ran up to him at the wedding and called him Uncle Doug. Jamie, the horse was out of the barn on that one. Let the kids make the decision. It's one thing to force them to say it, another if they want to say it on their own. I'm sure he's going to be a great Uncle Doug. You could already see he had no problem playing with the kids. Kids and dogs are generally good judges of character.

• Love 2

Perhaps they should have a black psychologist/expert in on the matchmaking, because I've found in my personal life when white folks try to play matchmaker with me, the criteria is "you're black, he's black, perfect match!"  Umm, like I have a college degree & in a professional job but you want to matchmake me with the Pinkerton security guard.  Ok.  Cuz I'm black, he's black, perfect match, huh?

I damn near cackled at this.  LMAO!

I totally got what Monet was saying when she said there are so many questionable portrayals of black women on TV and she didn't want to add to that. Doesn't mean she's fake. It means she controlled the image she put forth on television because this show isn't the be all, end all for her. She has a career that she seems to take very seriously. She can't show out. I get it completely. I also think she was angry and hurt and that's why she put it out there about the hand job reference and Vaughn making very inappropriate comments about black women. Vaughn is just a dickhead. Monet is by no means perfect and she definitely has her own issues, but I think she has learned something from this experiment. I don't think Vaughn learned anything. He wanted a black woman, but he wanted a certain kind of black woman. Notice how the two examples of his type, per Monet, are light-skinned biracial women with long hair which says a lot about Vaughn. This was just a mess all around. Why he would communicate to someone who looks like Monet that he wants a Paula Patton or Alicia Keys type is beyond me. That just reeks of immaturity and vindictiveness. From the beginning, before she even opened her mouth, Monet was not Vaughn's type.

I don't get why they have to wait until October to officially file for divorce.

Edited by trimthatfat
  • Love 10

If they married end of March and made the official decision to divorce after 5 weeks, that would put them at end of April. It was mentioned that they had to be separated 6 months before they could file. Does that mean they separated first week of April and not at end of the "experiment?" Because 6 months from end of April would put them at end of October, not beginning. Something smells fishy here.

• Love 1

Also, since what we've been told over and over again is how sexually compatible Vaughn and Monet are, why not go all the way in and talk about requested handjobs and such?  Why should Monet not mention it?  It seems to me that Vaughn valued her most for her ability to be a sexual outlet for him.  If that's all he seemed to want, she is within her rights to say so.

While Anne Lamott was talking about writing, I think her quote fits: "“You own everything that happened to you. Tell your stories. If people wanted you to write warmly about them, they should have behaved better.”

• Love 15

I think the 6 months waiting period is refered to as "A cooling off period" for the couple to decide if they want to stay married or not. Some states have this rule and some do not. I understand that in the beginning TPTB thought this may curb the divorce rate, I don't think it worked but they probably had not even thought of a TV show doing this. lol

• Love 1

I think the 6 months waiting period is refered to as "A cooling off period" for the couple to decide if they want to stay married or not. Some states have this rule and some do not. I understand that in the beginning TPTB thought this may curb the divorce rate, I don't think it worked but they probably had not even thought of a TV show doing this. lol

Good point, I hadn't even considered how their state handles divorce filings. Per Wikipedia, in NY, a couple has to be separated for at least 6 months before they can file for divorce. 

Edited by trimthatfat
  • Love 1

Monet just doesn't  have a filter, especially for TV.  It's not just about mentioning the hand job.  She also talked about pulling panties out of her butt crack and peeing between two cars.  I guess she thought those remarks were cute, but I thought they were TMI.  She  mentioned the hand job to embarrass Vaughn, but she just ended up making herself look crude.  Vaughn acted like a dick at times but I believe that Monet said and did far more hurtful things to him than we saw, which is why he was shaking while sitting next to her.  It was very telling to me the way the "experts" were looking at her while she was talking.  It was like they were so uncomfortable that they were ready to bolt.  

• Love 4

Monet just doesn't  have a filter, especially for TV.  It's not just about mentioning the hand job.  She also talked about pulling panties out of her butt crack and peeing between two cars.  I guess she thought those remarks were cute, but I thought they were TMI.  She  mentioned the hand job to embarrass Vaughn, but she just ended up making herself look crude.  Vaughn acted like a dick at times but I believe that Monet said and did far more hurtful things to him than we saw, which is why he was shaking while sitting next to her.  It was very telling to me the way the "experts" were looking at her while she was talking.  It was like they were so uncomfortable that they were ready to bolt.  

I don't think the comment made her look crude at all. It is a very dick-ish thing to ask someone who just had surgery for a handjob when she's informed you she doesn't feel up to sex. Vaughn thought he was entitled to a sexual favor because he picked Monet up from a procedure. He can keep that. Vaughn is not an innocent victim who was bullied by Monet though I'm sure he still thinks he is. I'm glad Monet put it out there  that there was more to what happened in their marriage than we initially saw.

The 'experts', imo, should have been uncomfortable. I still feel some kind of way that they acted like they don't know where the pairing went wrong. One of the experts kept mentioning that Monet and Vaughn were compatible and could have been saved with therapy. They clearly didn't get it at all.

Edited by trimthatfat
  • Love 18

This dude asked her for threesomes.  A woman he'd just married and barely knew.  And he did that on camera.  So yeah ... no.  I don't think she was being mean to him by revealing this.  Perhaps she doesn't have a filter but Vaughn hasn't been shown to have much of one, either.

I think maybe a bit of the experts' discomfort came from some good old-fashioned unflitered honesty.  "This dude you set me up with was a jerk.  So yeah, while I had some blame in the demise of the relationship, it wasn't all on my end."

• Love 10
It is a very dick-ish thing to ask someone who just had surgery for a handjob when she's informed you she doesn't feel up to sex.

I still think it was between the two of them and Monet just put that out there to make Vaughn look bad.  It only served to make her look bad to me. 

• Love 2

I agree with so much of what previous posters have already said. I also think the producers, "experts" and even the host had an agenda going into this and as my husband expressed while watching "Vaughn and Monet were set up."

The experts intended to scapegoat Monet. They didn't appreciate her honesty and directness and I am sure they didn't appreciate all of us who pointed out the insufficient size of their pool of applicants. They rolled their eyes and looked appalled every time she spoke. Unfortunately, the viewers who don't want to date Vaughn are a little too savvy to interpret that as Monet being all of the problem (or at least 60% as Vaughn characterized her).

The host clearly has issues as well and was projecting onto Monet. Why ask her about being a gold digger because she wants a man with a goal and a plan, but not Jamie out outright said in the second episode that she was worried Doug was a schmuck with no ambition because he wasn't career focused and lived with his parents? There was a clear difference into he way he and the "experts" handled Doug and Jamie's interviews vs. Vaughn and Monet. He also failed to ask Vaughn any substantive follow-up questions, but was constantly challenging Monet. For example, why not ask Vaughn if he is a traditional man while wanting a traditional relationship?

In my experience, men under the age of 35 who demand tradition in their relationships are normally not referring to the husband's traditional role as breadwinner. Yes, my grandmother cooked the meals, cleaned the house, handled the bills and was primarily responsible for the daily care and maintenance of my dad and his siblings, BUT, my grandfather brought.home.the.bacon. He did not expect her to work just as hard outside the home as he and still do EVERYTHING at home. Vaughn appears to want someone who is a combination mommy and prostitute who is there to supply his every need and never challenge anything he says or does. If there is anything marriage does, it's challenge you and your perceptions of who you are. Vaughn is not ready.

Neither was Monet for that matter at the beginning of this, but I think she has learned what she actually wants vs. what she is supposed to want and is closer to her goal. I respect that about her even though it was difficult sometimes to watch her get there.

Lastly Dr. Cilona said everything I needed to know about how arrogant and dumb he is when he made the statement about never questioning his instruments. If you set out to reach the Caribbean and end up in Canada, it's either your instruments or you just can't read. These "experts" and producers need to do better if they expect viewers to believe that this is a show meant to do more than exploit the cast. 

• Love 16
The experts intended to scapegoat Monet. They didn't appreciate her honesty and directness.  They rolled their eyes and looked appalled every time she spoke.

I have a feeling Vaughn told them that Money was bubbly when they were filming, but cold and standoffish when the cameras weren’t around.  I was surprised when no one challenged him when he said that the break-up was 60% her fault, because based on what we saw it seemed to be 75% his fault.

• Love 6

If they married end of March and made the official decision to divorce after 5 weeks, that would put them at end of April. It was mentioned that they had to be separated 6 months before they could file. Does that mean they separated first week of April and not at end of the "experiment?" Because 6 months from end of April would put them at end of October, not beginning. Something smells fishy here.

Pretty sure all of the weddings took place on March 14. 

Monet and Vaughn were incredibly honest about their experience as a MAFS couple who didn't make it.  I can't find fault with their honesty and quite frankly found this story to be completely authentic.  I don't think either person really comes out smelling like a rose and the situation is very sad.  I am sure that they both hoped to be a success story.  However, I think they both knew early on (even before the word "civil" was uttered) that this wasn't working for them.  While it may have taken Monet a couple of weeks longer to figure out that he was not the man for her, they both knew what their decision would be well before the end of the experiment.

I might be in the minority here but I appreciated Monet's unfiltered honesty.  I didn't think she was out of line mentioning the "hand job" incident.  Nor did I think Vaughn was out of line with his comments.  THIS was the reality of their marriage.

I have to say, I did not appreciate the reaction from the "experts".  They had no empathy for Monet (or Vaughn really).  They were all tears and smiles when everything worked out between a MAFS couple (Cortney and Jason) but became bitter bitchcakes when things did not work out (Monet and Vaughn).  The sexologist (can't remember her name), really hit a nerve with me.  She seemed so smug and ready to call these people out.  Where the hell was her empathy toward the failed marriage that SHE helped arrange?  They all seemed to take offense at the notion that "they failed".  In Monet and Vaughn's case, they did fail absolutely.  Time to eat humble pie, folks!

I don't give a shit how many compatibility instruments and intense psychological tests you have at your fingertips.  There is a huge unpredictability factor about human nature.  With that said, chemistry does matter and is not necessarily predictable or chart-able.

Thank baby Jesus Monet and Vaughn are getting a divorce.  I've never been so happy to see a couple be separated.  They both deserve what they need and really who doesn't?

I laughed out loud when Monet said they were having hate-sex.  Didn't someone here mention that in one of the earlier episode threads? 

On an semi-unrelated note the host of the reunion show was giving Monet "f***-me eyes" big time!  A couple of times he looked like he wanted to punch out Vaughn.  I wonder if she got his number afterward?

• Love 10

Monet will go into other relationships so much better, more enlightened and with tons more information about herself and what she really wants in a husband.  This was such a blessing in disguise for her in that regard. (As a single, never married woman in her 40's, I am positively jealous!!) 

Vaughn, not so much.

I could be very wrong though!!  I don't think that I heard him say that he learned anything new about himself.  IF he did, let me know.  I didn't DVR any of the episodes. 

• Love 4

Here's an interesting article where Cilona points out the breakdown in Monet and Vaughn relationship.  http://www.ibtimes.com/married-first-sight-expert-dr-joseph-cilona-vaughn-monets-divorce-does-he-blame-himself-1689919

While Monet and Vaughn are both 100% responsible for their role in the breakdown of their "marriage"  I think I get where Monet is coming from more - or rather I get where both are coming from but I sympathize with Monet more.  Which is ironic since I'm more of a Vaughn in the sense that I'm personally pretty introverted and I don't think I could be with an extrovert like Monet.

I too call bullshit on asking Monet if she married for love or money.  First, it's irrelevant in a set up like this.  Secondly, I damn sure will not be with a man who is not bringing something to the table financially.  Meaning, I can take care of me, I can take care of my (future) children, but I'm not financially taking care of an able-bodied man who can't ante up, at minimum, what I'm bringing.   I personally don't ask for something from a man that I'm not able to offer, but what I'm doing for me is the minimum that I expect a man to do when he's in relationship with me.  There's room for movement on numbers and/or level of education, but I don't think it's a lot to ask.  Monet is stable professionally (maybe even ambitious) and has clearly defined goals I don't think she wants a dude who is maybe wishy-washy about what his goals are and what he needs to do to achieve them.

I don't hate that she didn't want to show her ass on TV.  In the immortal words of Heather B "They can't use what you don't give them."  How often to we criticize other black women for playing into cliches and stereotypes?  How often do we criticize them for not letting their guard down and being more "real" for our entertainment?  I understand how her manner could seem phoney to Vaughn, but unless Monet was doing some real extra shit behind the scenes, I felt I got to know a lot about who she is as a person.

And finally, Vaughn just seemed like a big baby that wasn't ready for marriage.  I think he had unrealistic ideas about how a marriage between strangers would work and he checked out on their honeymoon when he didn't get the coddling or responses that he wanted.  I don't really think that Vaughn wanted to do the work to grow the relationship.  He wanted Monet to do all the work.  With the exception of moving to Harlam (which he didn't even really do apparently), Vaughn expected Monet to do the majority of the compromising to make the relationship work and he kept a tally when she failed in any way.

Edited by Your Grace
  • Love 14

Most reaction has--justifiably--been about the Monet &Vaughn shitshow, and I applaud her for being frank. The love or money question was absurd. And Vaughn is a little man child who reminds me of my ex. *shudder*

But...can we just talk for a second about the discussion of Doug's jerking-off habits/schedule? Ew!! If we're going to call out Monet for even mentioning Vaughn's gross handy request, then surely we can acknowledge Doug's nasty "release" conversation. Bleah.

• Love 9

Miss Scarlett wrote:

I have to say, I did not appreciate the reaction from the "experts".  They had no empathy for Monet (or Vaughn really).  They were all tears and smiles when everything worked out between a MAFS couple (Cortney and Jason) but became bitter bitchcakes when things did not work out (Monet and Vaughn).  The sexologist (can't remember her name), really hit a nerve with me.  She seemed so smug and ready to call these people out.  Where the hell was her empathy toward the failed marriage that SHE helped arrange?  They all seemed to take offense at the notion that "they failed".  In Monet and Vaughn's case, they did fail absolutely.  Time to eat humble pie, folks!

I agree 100%!!  Above I said that they seemed to blame Monet and I liked that she asked them if they thought that they were supportive enough.  I took it to mean that the experts weren't that hands on once they were married.  Like that the couples had to call them if there was an issue not that the experts were reaching out to them every few days.  I also said that I think that they thought that had to be PC and have a minority couple at any cost.  I think that's really unfair to the couple. 

You would think that CIA-level tests and 4 experts would have had the common sense to ask each of them, "What does a traditional marriage look like to you on a day in and day out basis?"  Even your basic pre-marriage classes at church or marriage therapists who work with struggling couples ask them to define the terms they are using to make sure that everyone truly knows what they really mean when they say it!    (I've never been married but I listen to Christian talk radio where marriage is talked about constantly.)  

• Love 7

In what way did Monet want a traditional marriage? No way that I could tell. I didn't like her at all. I didn't like him either but, she was worse, very grating personality. I hope Jamie has fallen for Doug. I agree with her when she said he is patient, kind and will be a great dad. What more could you ask for?

• Love 2
If we're going to call out Monet for even mentioning Vaughn's gross handy request, then surely we can acknowledge Doug's nasty "release" conversation. Bleah.

Agreed.  I didn't need to hear about Doug's blue balls.

• Love 6

Really? That bothered you?

But...can we just talk for a second about the discussion of Doug's jerking-off habits/schedule? Ew!! If we're going to call out Monet for even mentioning Vaughn's gross handy request, then surely we can acknowledge Doug's nasty "release" conversation. Bleah.

• Love 2

I believe my exact response to hearing that in real time was, "Pathetic."

Unfortunately, the editors of this show went way overboard by scheduling it for two hours because I completely blanked on the first couple and tuned Jamie out, other than the stupid blue balls comment from Doug. This honestly could have been edited down into about an hour if they hadn't dedicated nearly an hour of flashbacks for every couple and had just let Monet and Vaughn talk about the fallout of their relationship. 

What would have been more interesting is actually doing this follow-up show after the 6 month separation clause. Technically, none of them could get divorced, so why have the show on so early? I can actually see the first couple making it to probably no more than two years, but Jamie and Doug? Less than a year. I wanted to see Monet wave around her papers stating that the divorce was finalized since it wasn't like they had any shared assets, so it would have been done relatively quickly. 

Edited by cyberfruit
  • Love 2

On an semi-unrelated note the host of the reunion show was giving Monet "f***-me eyes" big time!  A couple of times he looked like he wanted to punch out Vaughn.  I wonder if she got his number afterward?

I noticed that as well, especially after his obvious & vocal appreciation of her dress. Although I think he had a wedding ring on. I thought she looked beautiful. 

I can't help loving Jason & Courtney. They seem so sweet. I hope that they disappear from the public eye & actually are successful. The idea of her family taking him in & her being there when his mother died are some good bonding times. Crossing my fingers.

Jamie & Doug... still don't buy it. I have moved from not liking him, to disliking him, to actively despising him. I think he's as much a fame whore as she is. Between his jerk-off schedule & Vaughn's hand sex demand I felt like I was suddenly getting a clue to why these guys might have had some difficultly with relationships. 

• Love 7

Dr. Cilona's shirt collar was too wide and it made him look like he was about to choke.  It also made him look like a dork, which he probably is.

I thought Monet's dress was a beautiful color but it should have been flared or A-line.  Either that or some spanx were called for.

Edited by Ohwell
  • Love 3

I thought Monet's dress was a beautiful color but it should have been flared or A-line.  Either that or some spanx were called for.

I didn't like the dress on Monet. The color was gorgeous against her skin, but yeah, it was not that flattering. Her heels were fire though! I loved them.

Edited by trimthatfat
  • Love 1