Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Dolores discusses Paulie's recent job proposal; the Gorgas throw a limoncello-themed housewarming party where they receive an unwelcome gift.; Jackie continues to campaign against Margaret.

Airs 6.16.2024

• Like 1

Joe Gorga is an ass.   His big scene dissing his Sister and throwing her card into the fire.  Of course he had a gross paper image of his naked - hate him.

Where is everybody?  How about some snark?

• Like 7
1 hour ago, Doublemint said:

Joe Gorga is an ass.   His big scene dissing his Sister and throwing her card into the fire.  Of course he had a gross paper image of his naked - hate him.

Joe Gorga's fireside speech was a crock of shit.  

He certainly doesn't need any "investigation" initiated by Louie to make him look bad.  Joe Gorga does that all by himself, with his juvenile behavior, his borderline violent displays of bad temper, his obsession with sex and showing off his manhood, and finally, by throwing the card from Teresa in the firepit, without reading it.  The gift was delivered, and the card could have been read when no one was around.  Melissa and Joe made it clear that they wanted nothing to do with Teresa (Just as she did), but perhaps that card WAS the olive branch that could have started a path to reconciliation.

Joe showed himself to be a bigger asshole than ever with that speech and action.

Plus - word to Melissa - "classy party" and a giant-sized standup poster of Michelangelo's David with Joe Gorga's face pasted on, and a lemon cluster hiding the genitalia are NOT two things that go together.

• Like 13
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 2

The Gorgas and the Fudas sure are proving that Teresa is just a “has been” and they’re the real stars of this show. She wasn’t even in this episode yet the entire thing was about her. Good thing Missy Gorga doesn’t wanna talk about Teresa this season. 

Margaret is just getting more embarrassing each episode. She’s digging her own grave. There is no more use for her, just go away now. 

• Like 20
(edited)
20 hours ago, hottesthw said:

The Gorgas and the Fudas sure are proving that Teresa is just a “has been” and they’re the real stars of this show. She wasn’t even in this episode yet the entire thing was about her. Good thing Missy Gorga doesn’t wanna talk about Teresa this season. 

Margaret is just getting more embarrassing each episode. She’s digging her own grave. There is no more use for her, just go away now. 

I think that Margaret has even less of a storyline without mentioning Teresa than the Fuda's and the Gorga's.  She basically cannot have a single conversation on the show without mentioning Teresa's name.  At least, we had Melissa and Joe's daughter going to college, and now, apparently, the developmental delays in the Fuda's youngest child.  What's Margaret have?  Sitting around that gaudy, LSD trip decorated mausoleum with her mother and hangers-on like her housekeeper and assistant?  Bitching at her cuckolded hen-pecked, ball-less husband about his wrinkled, rumpled clothing?  That's about it.  

Edited by njbchlover
edited to correct wrong descriptive word.
  • Like 14
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
(edited)

Teresa talking headed that she didn’t want to send the gift in the first place and that it was Louie’s idea. So why is Joe Gorga the bad guy for tossing the card in the fire? It didn’t come from Teresa, and she didn’t actually want them to have it. Gorga did the right thing.

Also, Tre has flipped more than one table, thrown food and drinks on more than one person, and steamrolled more than one argument. That she kept some semblance of decorum during the single conversation with the Fudas doesn’t mean she’s earned the moral high ground. The woman starts rumors and then feigns ignorance. It’s manipulative and ugly. Makes for good TV though!

Also also, I love Jackie, but this season isn’t doing her any favors. It’s feeling like she’s trying to stir up more drama to earn her FT status back, but it might be too little too late. I get wanting to move forward with Tre and Jen Aydin, but that doesn’t have to be at the expense of her other friendships. 

Edited by Stinger97
  • Like 8
  • Applause 6

Joe Gorga is such a nasty thing  that let the show be more important than his relationship with his sister and his parents. That cutout with his face was so lame.  I actually thought the lemon party looked cute until I saw it. 
Margaret is pathetic. She looked like crap in that dress with that wig. Why is she dragging her mom to these dumb parties? Joe Benigno is her little minion. He can’t speak to Jackie cause Marge is mad! Then the weasel was motioning Dolores to look at her phone so his wife can keep the fight going. 
The Benignos are disgusting. Margaret is desperate and pathetic. 
Jackie is also a disgrace. Calling Dolores a slob with those greasy looking extensions, those small tattoos that look like crap and who can’t even walk ? 
Granted it was shitty of Margaret to screenshot and send that text right then and there.

• Like 10
(edited)

I have always thought that Joe Gorga and Teresa have very similar personalities. They both have had some very reactive moments. My problem with it is that there is a bit of a double standard. If Joe does it, usually Marge and co. are okay with it. I think they justify it with the Teresa is so mean argument, when Teresa does it she is the worst. They both should be called out on their tempers, but usually only one is. If Teresa is still in therapy or is trying to be less reactive, good for her. 

I dislike Joe Gorga so much. His speech was so ridiculous. 

Marge and some of the others have very little to offer as a storyline if they are not talking about Teresa. If they want her off the show they need way more interesting storylines to offer up. 

Edited by Misslindsey
  • Like 8

Wow Melissa's decor is the epitome of tacky.  It looks like an antiseptic mall store showroom.  All of those shelves with those cheap gold pieces that look like TJ Maxx specials.  There is absolutely nothing in that place that looks home like or that people actually live there.  

• Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, hottesthw said:

Teresa talked just as much about the Fudas though.  

This is what I think of when I see Teresa's mouth.  Any more surgeries and the corners of her mouth will touch her ears!

hufnpuf-oldrandomphoto-tsrimg.jpg.eeebf874ae330b8a7db7d7a87868a353.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3

I quite liked Melissa's  house. I really  hated Teresa's old house, now that was a monstrosity. 

I really think Teresa  and Rachel  are more alike than not. Not the husband's,  although  I can't  stand Luis or John.But Rachel  sounds like Tre did years ago. The Fudas aren't scared to bite back at the couple  in the love bubble,  so I enjoy that. 

What's up with Bill this season, he looks like he wants to be anywere else, just not on this show.

Danielle's daughter  is going to be a right little diva, heck she is already. Danielle  needs new hair  extensions. I loved Delores  mother, talk about hitting the nail on the head.WTG mom! 

I liked Jackie at one time, she's overplaying  her hand. 

• Like 7
(edited)

The gift was like a trojan horse. While Teresa wasn't at the party, she is still all they talked about. Wait, that's every damn episode :)

Jackie & Jenn Fessler were on WWHL (I think Rachel either canceled or was disinvited) and the entire episode revolved around Teresa (game, word of the day, nearly every question, etc.) So much like Marge's manila envelope reunion plan, the strategy to ice her out is failing miserably.

Even black soul Marge told Joey to read the card the private yet he still had to have his little moment. Cracks me up how little napoleon's always jumping up on things to look taller. 

Knowing the Fupas have a special needs daughter somehow makes all his famewhoring with press releases, podcasts and IMDB photoshoots even worse. 

Good on Jen Aydin for telling Danielle her behavior was crap and she couldn't defend it. Between the rumors at BravoCon & the charity event, Danielle's got herself a reputation as a shady clout chaser who treats people like crap. Next week, it looks like we can add violent to the list. 

Edited by snarts
  • Like 8
  • Applause 1

Who was the rando that asked Paulie about his question? I would never ask a couple when they are going to get engaged unless I was super close to them and even then, if they’re in their 50s I don’t think I’d bother.

• Like 5

I had never heard of tongue or lip ties until a few years ago, my neighbors first grand child had both, turns out one of the experts (in Maryland), in the field is a dentist within walking distance of my house, my kids used that dentist for a while when they were young, all I knew was that dentist was really nice looking. 

I think Melissa and Joe's house is very nice, I would not complain if I lived there...the tchokes can be changed so ignoring them the house is nice.

Rachel making the gift seem like Teresa was only giving it to Joe was just too extra, I don't think it was meant like that and I think Teresa is an asshole.

Paulie won't propose to Delores but he wants her to go in to business with them? Electrical business...I firmly believe that you should know all about any business before you sink money in to it, even if you don't work the day to day end, it is the quickest way to loose money.  Delores, please do not invest in Paulie until he invests in you.

Gia is 22 and Teresa thinks she should move in with her boyfriend to see if she wants to spend the rest of her life with him...she is 22!  

Melissa giving so much life to a bottle of booze, take it and put it away and stop talking about it.

I am not a fan of pitbulls but I did get a little teary about Lollie. 

• Like 9

I really liked the scene with Teresa at home.  She really cares about Louie's kids and especially making Nick feel comfortable. I want m ore of that. 

Schwartzkopf needs to get a model with actual hair and not wigs, or thin hair teased to within an inch of its life.

Haven't gotten to the Gorga party yet.

• Like 10
51 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Gia is 22 and Teresa thinks she should move in with her boyfriend to see if she wants to spend the rest of her life with him...she is 22!  

Teresa actually said that she wanted Gia to move out & live on her own (something she wasn't able to do) but she recognized that Gia was an adult and would support her decision. 

Milania cracked me up with the whole "UMich is hard, that's why I'm not going there" and "I get in, I go" Still, she's no dummy and was accepted at some very good schools: Michigan State, Penn State Sacred Heart among others.

• Like 7
  • Useful 3
2 minutes ago, RecoveringLawyer said:

I really liked the scene with Teresa at home.  She really cares about Louie's kids and especially making Nick feel comfortable. I want m ore of that. 

Schwartzkopf needs to get a model with actual hair and not wigs, or thin hair teased to within an inch of its life.

Yes! Marge did look great in those ads but you are 100% right about her hair and wigs.

1 minute ago, snarts said:

Teresa actually said that she wanted Gia to move out & live on her own (something she wasn't able to do) but she recognized that Gia was an adult and would support her decision. 

I extrapolated the wrong information I guess, Gia should move out but even if she did I have a feeling she would wind up at her mother's house five out of seven nights a week anyway.

• Like 2
12 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Plus - word to Melissa - "classy party" and a giant-sized standup poster of Michelangelo's David with Joe Gorga's face pasted on, and a lemon cluster hiding the genitalia are NOT two things that go together.

I feel for Melissa. She clearly wanted to have an adult party that was reflective of where she thinks she is now, but you could also see her trying to balance "Jersey Shore Joey" who thinks every party has to end with someone puking out their guts and that his middle school dick jokes are the height of comedy. 

It must be exhausting for her, and at the same time, I recognize that the fact that she doesn't snap completely is evidence that she does love him. Despite what Teresa says, Melissa isn't responsible for who Joe is today, she clearly let's him be himself, even when it results in her not getting the housewarming and party she wanted.

• Like 8
(edited)
9 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Who was the rando that asked Paulie about his question? I would never ask a couple when they are going to get engaged unless I was super close to them and even then, if they’re in their 50s I don’t think I’d bother.

There are two random women who I can't remember their names, but the chyrons state that they are "Danielle's friend".  These two have been at every single group gathering so far this season.  

I think they are gunning for either the higher elevated "friend of" status, like Jen Fessler or actually becoming part of the cast - hence, that's why both of them have no problem asking questions designed to stir the pot, like the one asked of Paul and other questions in previous episodes

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 4
28 minutes ago, Rlb8031 said:

It must be exhausting for her, and at the same time, I recognize that the fact that she doesn't snap completely is evidence that she does love him. Despite what Teresa says, Melissa isn't responsible for who Joe is today, she clearly let's him be himself, even when it results in her not getting the housewarming and party she wanted.

Agree with this, at worst, I think Melissa is legit thankful to have Joe Gorga in her life, I think if she didn't love/care for him she would've left while trying to remain on the show.

Teresa keeps blaming Melissa for the Gorgas joining the show behind her back, but, isn't Joe her actual brother? I'd be more upset with my blood relative than their spouse, at the end of the day "loyalty" should be enforced by her actual family. 

Plus, I believe that when Teresa went to jail the Gorgas only visited her daughters when cameras were there (I actually believe the daughters on this one), wouldn't that be more of a Joey Gorga issue than Melissa?

Needless to say, Teresa has also been awful to the Gorgas so, at the end of the day, both factions suck. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Yes! Marge did look great in those ads but you are 100% right about her hair and wigs.

I extrapolated the wrong information I guess, Gia should move out but even if she did I have a feeling she would wind up at her mother's house five out of seven nights a week anyway.

Not if Gia learns how to make sauce and meatballs on her own!  🤣

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, Rlb8031 said:

I feel for Melissa. She clearly wanted to have an adult party that was reflective of where she thinks she is now, but you could also see her trying to balance "Jersey Shore Joey" who thinks every party has to end with someone puking out their guts and that his middle school dick jokes are the height of comedy. 

There are a lot of places at the Jersey Shore where Joe's antics would be looked at as kind of trashy.  As you said - he's trying to be "Jersey Shore Joey", as in that horrible MTV show - where the cast members are at least 15 years younger than him.  He's just a juvenile with a middle-school boy's sense of humor, and it's just not funny anymore.

I think that Melissa, even with all her pronouncements of being a "Jersey shore girl" (location - not the TV show) and loving the Jersey shore, is really trying to move up to being a Hamptons person.  She opened a new store in the Hamptons, and she and Joe are frequently photographed there.  Not sure where they stay, or what they do, but Joe just doesn't fit with the typical upscale Hamptons' crowd.  If Melissa and Joe could get in with a decent crowd there, I think she'd spend summers there in a heartbeat.  Problem is, the Hamptons crowd that she wants entry to will not appreciate Joe's personality and actions - plus, Melissa is really not as classy as she thinks she is, either.

Also - I don't think they can afford a summer rental with a "right" address, let alone purchase home there.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Paulie won't propose to Delores but he wants her to go in to business with them? Electrical business...I firmly believe that you should know all about any business before you sink money in to it, even if you don't work the day to day end, it is the quickest way to loose money.  Delores, please do not invest in Paulie until he invests in you.

This was a major red flag to me!! Dolores, did you learn nothing from watching your friend Teresa go to prison for signing business documents, loans, etc without knowing what they were?!? Hell, no, girl! Major vibes that Paulie is already overextended on credit and/or is trying to hide assets under Dolores’s name. He claims “business” is the reason why he can’t divorce his first wife after fifteen years separated. Is it because spouses cannot be forced to testify against each other? Is it because their “business” is so corrupt there’s no way to put it in front of a judge to split equitably without putting yourself in position of getting arrested?

Edited by JenE4
  • Like 5
  • Fire 1
  • Useful 5
37 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

As you said - he's trying to be "Jersey Shore Joey", as in that horrible MTV show - where the cast members are at least 15 years younger than him.  He's just a juvenile with a middle-school boy's sense of humor, and it's just not funny anymor

While I do think the Jersey shore attitude is in his blood, I also think it’s his schtick too. The original NJ husbands were well received, mainly due to Juicy and his ridiculous antics. And then Gorga when they got along made it watchable and funny. Add in Frank and I’ll admit they had some funny episodes together. Fast forward to now, it’s just so ugly and dark (thanks to Teresa and her brother), that no matter how hard him and fugly Fuda try, they will never get that back. The guys now just look pathetic and trying too hard. 

37 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

. He claims “business” is the reason why he can’t divorce his first wife after fifteen years separated. Is it because spouses cannot be forced to testify against each other? Is it because their “business” is so corrupt there’s no way to put it in front of a judge to split equitably without putting yourself in position of getting arrested?

Could it just be the business is so tied together right now and in a financial position that neither spouse could afford to untangle them? I know of at least one couple personally that remain married (but live separately), because they’re so financially drained neither can afford to buy the other out so they can move on.  Until this housing market comes down, they’ll remain married unfortunately. I assume the same could be said for 2 spouses that own a business. And maybe Paulie is annoyed that Delo is in a way putting his personal business out for all to see by asking all these questions on camera. 

• Like 2
44 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

think that Melissa, even with all her pronouncements of being a "Jersey shore girl" (location - not the TV show) and loving the Jersey shore, is really trying to move up to being a Hamptons person.  She opened a new store in the Hamptons, and she and Joe are frequently photographed there.  Not sure where they stay, or what they do, but Joe just doesn't fit with the typical upscale Hamptons' crowd.  If Melissa and Joe could get in with a decent crowd there, I think she'd spend summers there in a heartbeat.  Problem is, the Hamptons crowd that she wants entry to will not appreciate Joe's personality and actions - plus, Melissa is really not as classy as she thinks she is, either.

Melissa wants to be Kyle from BH. But she ain’t got the money, husband, or class to get her to that level. Yet she keeps trying. 

• Like 8
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, charliesan said:

Teresa keeps blaming Melissa for the Gorgas joining the show behind her back, but, isn't Joe her actual brother? I'd be more upset with my blood relative than their spouse, at the end of the day "loyalty" should be enforced by her actual family

I’ve always believed that Teresa’s issue was that her brother joined the show in a way to make his wife famous (remember the “I’ve always wanted to be a star” Melissa)? So essentially making it Melissa’s fault as Joe didn’t wanna be a HW, she did (heheee little did she know). 

She wanted her bro to choose her and tell Melissa “no, that’s my sister’s gig, let’s leave that alone”, and he didn’t. But the way she was raised and how close she and Joe were, she couldn’t find fault with him, so the finger pointed to his wife. Granted she too should have said no, this is Tre’s thing, but she had stars in her eyes and didn’t care.

So I’ve always understood the anger at the 2 of them (but more Melissa) for joining the show. Especially since it was not like the Laurita/Manzo dynamic since they all got along and did the show together for fun. The Gorgas joined the show knowing it would upset the Juicys and didn’t care. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1

I agree that Paulie is all kinds of red flag. I hope she does not go into business with him. I think Paulie is better than David in terms of spending time with her but he’s not ready to get engaged. 
Melissa wants to be the new lead of the show. I suspect when Joe brought her home years ago, Teresa wasn’t as nice to her as she could be and the stage was set for years of competition between the two. Melissa contacted Danielle Staub to expose Teresa for not being all about family like she was claiming at the time on the show. Despite the rocky times, they had a few pleasant seasons on the show but aren’t close and I believe Melissa’s end game is still to take her down. She probably thinks with Margaret and the Fudas backing her she can’t go wrong.  They are all looking pathetic at this point.  Jackie too. 

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
15 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

I agree that Paulie is all kinds of red flag. I hope she does not go into business with him. I think Paulie is better than David in terms of spending time with her but he’s not ready to get engaged. 

That is because David has a real, demanding, legitimate way to make an income. Who knows how Paulie really makes his money? All those housewife husbands who seem to make boatloads as "contractors" but it all seems shady af. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
(edited)
38 minutes ago, hottesthw said:

Could it just be the business is so tied together right now and in a financial position that neither spouse could afford to untangle them? I know of at least one couple personally that remain married (but live separately), because they’re so financially drained neither can afford to buy the other out so they can move on.  Until this housing market comes down, they’ll remain married unfortunately. I assume the same could be said for 2 spouses that own a business. And maybe Paulie is annoyed that Delo is in a way putting his personal business out for all to see by asking all these questions on camera. 

I still find it a bit of a weak reason though. Grow up. Adults take losses and find a way. I understand practical reasons why people may be hesitant to divorce but I can only make room for the absolutely destitute  ones to give some sort of tolerance to. I mean LIFE... right? And to be honest I don't believe their looking at complete financial ruin if they tackle the splitting of the assets. I can totally believe that while the split may deminish some of what Paulie has he won't be homeless and broke. I'm not crying any rivers  because his lavish lifestyle may take a bit of a hit or that the process may be tendious and stressful for a time. Boo Hoo.  

Now mind you, I'm talking about the cases of moving on in life. If you are content with the "it ain't broke, don't fix it" attitude about staying legally married regarding assests and the such then live your life the way you live your live but I think it's hella corny to be out there trying to establish a new relationship and new life while still hanging on to unfinished business with the old one. If you can't completely untangle your last endeavour then don't go looking for a new one. 

I think it's idiotic to try to separate the romantic and the intimate section of your life from the financial and practical part. ALL parts of your life are parts of the complete package when pursuing what Paul and Delores seem to be pursuing. Point blank and so I think a person should have specific things wrapped up and handled before moving to the next phase of their lives.

Me personally, I'm at a time in my life where I don't really want any romantic hang ups but if my forever person shows up I'm good. I'll be good with Paul's situation cause marriage ain't a goal for me just the companionship and commitment. Hell I'm still not sure if I wanna ever live with someone again. So Paulies situations wouldn't make any difference to me but that's not what Delores is looking for Paulie got no business acting like his situation with his wife is no big whoop. 

And I'm not too crazy about Delores either. You don't get mixed up with someone with that much baggage from the jump when you want the things that Delores wants. It totally screams, he's definitely gonna make huge moves FOR ME cause I'm such a catch. Honey, I don't care how big a catch you are, men ain't that interested in disrupting their comfort and routine (look at Frank) so never start off at such a HUGE disadvantage in a relationship. At her big age this rookie move is ridiculous. Start at level ground from the start, not chasing from behind hoping he will change lanes and let you hop in.  EWWWW! 

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Like 11

I wanted so badly for Delores' retort to Paulie's comment about him getting divorced then proposing to Delores that quickly to be something like, "Paulie you have been separated for 15 years, I don't think it would be considered quick if you were to propose to me the day after your divorce is final!"

• Like 5
3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Don't you mean "she would wind up at her mother's house whenever the cameras are rolling"?

I am not anti-Gia, but she clearly wants to be a HW.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

There is not one man on this show that I would want to be married to. I would be humiliated by their behavior.

Delores is a smart woman. She needs to be on her own with a career. I highly doubt that her dream job is  the electrical industry. She has a lot to offer. Didn't she own or manage a gym?

• Like 8

I did laugh at Melissa saying she didn't feel like hearing Jackie complain about not being invited, which is why she invited her. Cut to all the footage of Jackie complaining about not being invited.

While it was messed up of Marge to send Dolores the screenshot of a private text conversation, Jackie also seems to be spiraling about losing her status on the show. 

• Like 10

My hot take on Delores and her romantic relationships: I think Delores does want marriage and someone stable and loyal to her, but she is still terrified of getting married again and that's why she chooses men that are ultimately not able to give her what she wants. She's terrified of going through what she did with Frank. I think when her kids were growing up, she used raising them as an excuse to not be seriously involved with anyone. Now that the kids are fully grown and out of the house, she's finding emotionally unavailable men as her excuse. At first, I thought Delores didn't really want to get married, but now I think she does but she's terrified that she wants that and she's terrified to get married again. Plus, I think BOTH her AND Frank, are still in love with each other, but Delores's trust of Frank is irreparably broken and Frank knows that and that he can't really be the man Delores needs or wants. I don't think Frank really loves Brittany, and I will be very surprised if they ever get married.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

Milania cracked me up with the whole "UMich is hard, that's why I'm not going there" and "I get in, I go" Still, she's no dummy and was accepted at some very good schools: Michigan State, Penn State Sacred Heart among others.

I'm still shocked that any of the spawn of Teresa and Joe Gi was able to get accepted at UMich.

The main problem I am having with the show this season is that I find myself unable to root for either "side". Though as always it is interesting seeing the alliances friendships shift.

• Like 4
(edited)
7 hours ago, RecoveringLawyer said:

I can't help but remember very clearly when Jacqueline Manzo revealed that her young son was on the Spectrum. Zero compassion or concern for Jacqueline or her son from Teresa and Joe Guidice. It was heartbreaking to see the way they callously turned their backs on Jacqueline and Joe even made an off hand remark that bordered on a slur. If Teresa has had a come to Jesus moment about Luis's son then I commend her for that. Still...it must seem strange to Jacqueline that Teresa has done this turnaround...or perhaps she was so wrapped up in the trashing of Caroline Manzo that she couldn't separate her anger for the Manzos from Jacqueline's heartbreak over her son.

Joe Guidice was a  nasty, ignorant criminal and Teresa supported him through thick and thin...I hope her new found compassion for those on the Spectrum is an honest feeling and not just for the TV cameras. And yes...I have a family member on the Spectrum and many "friends" seemed to disappear when I told them about it. It hurts more than you can imagine. When I needed a friend (or two) for support they went AWOL. 

Edited by Hedgehog2022
  • Like 4
  • Hugs 4
  • Applause 3
2 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

Wait -- has she cheated on him? 

I'm sorry - I used the wrong term to describe Joe Benigno....probably should have used henpecked or ball-less.  I will go back and correct it - thanks! 

As far as I know, Margaret hasn't cheated on Joe, but you know the old saying - if they cheat with you, they will cheat on you.  I wouldn't be surprised if it happens at some point.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

I thought Delores looked awful in that dress at Melissa's party.  Her hair was bad too.  The dress was so unflattering.  Of course, Marge looked bad, as usual, and that was mentioned here.  It's unusual for Delores to look terrible.

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
(edited)
8 hours ago, Hedgehog2022 said:
14 hours ago, RecoveringLawyer said:

I can't help but remember very clearly when Jacqueline Manzo revealed that her young son was on the Spectrum. Zero compassion or concern for Jacqueline or her son from Teresa

I don’t recall this at all. I actually recall Jacqueline at some point saying that even with all the drama, Teresa still cared about Nicholas. 

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Like 9

Melissa's house looked like one of those marble or granite showrooms with a few lemons thrown in for color. Devoid of life or character and I'd be constantly wiping things down if I had to live there. I expected nothing less of Teeny Gorga than to draw a few extra inches onto David with a Sharpie marker. 🙄

I'm still surprised that these women's extensions are STILL so shitty! My god, do they not have qualified extensionists in NJ? So awful. Jackie is still looking greasy and ratty, and Danielle is right behind her. Just terrible.

Also, I finally was able to translate the Arabic on Paulie's arm. And, no, Paulie. Most don't get it because most don't want it. Except Dolores, who will never be getting a ring from you. 

IMG_6812.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
(edited)

Danielle's husband, Jen Fessler, her husband, Paul, even John Fuda and Margaret had shocked expressions on their faces (in varying degrees) when Joe Gorga threw Teresa's card into the fire. And if everybody including your allies (sorry, friends) is shocked...

So, Jackie trashed some of the other women to Margaret who was her "friend", and now that they are not friends Margaret exposed her to Dolores. 

Margaret, running to disengage her husband from Jackie who was drunkenly hugging him was so petty. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 5
8 hours ago, lightninggirl said:

the Arabic on Paulie's arm.

Why Arabic? Did Paulie think that would make him a little more interesting?

4 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Margaret exposed her to Dolores. 

You mean doing exactly what Marge's ex friend did to her and she could not believe someone could do that to her? Yeah, Marge is doing exactly that.

4 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Margaret, running to disengage her husband from Jackie who was drunkenly hugging him was so petty. 

I thought it was more like a puppy got hold of a shoe and Marge was telling him to drop it, all she needed was a rolled up newspaper to swat him on his nose!

• Like 4
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I'm sorry - I used the wrong term to describe Joe Benigno....probably should have used henpecked or ball-less.  I will go back and correct it - thanks! 

As far as I know, Margaret hasn't cheated on Joe, but you know the old saying - if they cheat with you, they will cheat on you.  I wouldn't be surprised if it happens at some point.

Or has happened. I mean, it's pretty easy to jump in the shower and wash the stench off of someone before your husband sees you, ya know..

• Wink 1
  • LOL 3
1 hour ago, Mr. Miner said:

I think those scenes are contrived AF. 

I so agree. I would rather watch Joe Gorga taking a shot from a blow up doll a thousand times over Louis and Teresa's "oh babe, I love you" "oh babe, I'm sorry you have to put up with the drama" "Oh babe I love you more" and their namaste, bitches shit. It's been branded on at least one person's body this season during scenes at their house! Do they know what namaste means? Every scene of theirs is presented like a family dinner from Leave It to Beaver and I am over it and its fakeness. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
20 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

I don’t recall this at all. I actually recall Jacqueline at some point saying that even with all the drama, Teresa still cared about Nicholas. 

You must have skipped over the episode I'm talking about...Jacqueline revealed Nicholas's diagnosis of autism...Teresa and Joe had a short conversation about it. Joe offered up some negative garbage...said some stuff that was close to being a slur about autistic children. A few days later or so, Jacqueline took Nicholas over to one of the RHONJ women's house to play. Teresa was there and Nicholas went to play on the swings...Jacqueline went with him. Teresa was barely speaking to Jacqueline and made some offhand remarks and basically ignored Jacqueline and Nicholas...it was very sad to see her alone with her son pushing him on the swings. In all fairness, it wasn't only Teresa that ignored her, all the women did. If I don't recall all the bits and pieces of this scene and maybe I might have left something out but the basic recollections I believe are correct. It broke my heart to see how Jacqueline was treated and more so with Nicholas.

• Like 2
On 6/16/2024 at 8:41 PM, Doublemint said:

This show is a mess and needs to be retired. Same old story lines. Gorgas vs Teresa and Luis. 

On 6/17/2024 at 1:12 PM, Chatty Cake said:

Melissa wants to be the new lead of the show. I suspect when Joe brought her home years ago, Teresa wasn’t as nice to her as she could be and the stage was set for years of competition between the two. Melissa contacted Danielle Staub to expose Teresa for not being all about family like she was claiming at the time on the show. Despite the rocky times, they had a few pleasant seasons on the show but aren’t close and I believe Melissa’s end game is still to take her down. She probably thinks with Margaret and the Fudas backing her she can’t go wrong.  They are all looking pathetic at this point.  Jackie too. 

Agree...they're all vying for title of Queen Bee. This show is boring. Same old storylines and arguments. This will probably be my last season with this show. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, PizzaTroll said:

I so agree. I would rather watch Joe Gorga taking a shot from a blow up doll a thousand times over Louis and Teresa's "oh babe, I love you" "oh babe, I'm sorry you have to put up with the drama" "Oh babe I love you more" and their namaste, bitches shit. It's been branded on at least one person's body this season during scenes at their house! Do they know what namaste means? Every scene of theirs is presented like a family dinner from Leave It to Beaver and I am over it and its fakeness. 

You want to pop their love bubble?

• LOL 1