Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

That conversation between Paulie and Delores was shocking.  He was getting really heated and it was frightening.  I can’t imagine what he does when the cameras are down.  Does she have a home anywhere if she wants to leave that a-hole.  Something is just not right with this guy who won’t divorce.  Maybe the ex has dirt on him.  I wish she had stayed with David.  I know he always put his practice first but there are worse things.

I wouldn’t mind being married to a Doctor.  A noble profession.  What does Joe Gorga have to offer?  “Show me your Pe pe, I’ll show you mine.  That’s all he’s got.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

Regarding Teresa's housewarming gift to her brother, I thought Fuda left it on the bar saying something like "He doesn't want this", referring to Joe. I thought Teresa then picked it up on her way out.

If you watch the sneak peek of the next episode on Bravo's website you'll see how that gift gets to the Gorgas. 

Well, it seems hell has officially frozen over: so much Theresa support!

Joe and Teresa Guidice are horrible people and their is no amount of redemption that will make me think otherwise.

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
(edited)

She kept calm, which is Louis’ doing, he obviously lives by that mantra that the calmest person in an argument wins.  But Teresa is still a cheating, lying, money-stealing can of garbage.

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Like 9
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1

She kept calm, which is Louis’ doing, he obviously lives by that mantra that the calmest person in an argument wins.  But Teresa is still a cheating, lying, money-stealing can of garbage.

I mean it's kinda the truth tho. 

• Like 3

John Fuda needs to realize you can't just demand apologies from people. They need to be earned and it's never going to be sincere if you force someone into it.

Danielle's show looks like it was in a warehouse somewhere but according to her, it was New York Fashion week!

• Like 5
  • Applause 1

While we’re at it, we all love our kids right?  Do all these Moron parents have to tell these kids “ I love you’ every damn minute.  ?    I just hope all these kids live up to their parents expectations?  By the way, have I told you guys lately how much I love you all ?   Good Lord.  Danielle’s Son is a mini me Danielle already.

Moron parent here...I tell my kids I love them at least 10 times a day and they do the same right back to me.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

John Fuda needs to realize you can't just demand apologies from people. They need to be earned and it's never going to be sincere if you force someone into it.

Danielle's show looks like it was in a warehouse somewhere but according to her, it was New York Fashion week!

I mean there’s a 1:52 chance that her fashion show would fall during “New York Fashion Week.” Any one of us could hold a fashion show somewhere in New York during that week. No one can stop us. Does that mean that we’re “officially” part of the industry event? Is there any proof that Boujee Kids was? 🤷‍♀️

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Louie, Tre, Rachel, and Fuda sitting together looked like a skit on SNL about trout pout. I'm surprised they didn't accidentally kiss and make up with all those lips sticking out everywhere. 

Flatt Damon can go fuck himself. I was legit shocked at how he spoke to Delores for asking completely reasonable questions, and then (maybe even worse), this whole moving his office and going into business with D? Sounded shady as fuck. Fuck him. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
(edited)

Regarding Teresa's housewarming gift to her brother, I thought Fuda left it on the bar saying something like "He doesn't want this", referring to Joe. I thought Teresa then picked it up on her way out.

The Fudas, especially John are despicable. Who is he to decide if Joe Gorga would like to have the gift, or not? I think he doesn't want Joe and Teresa to be in better terms because he wouldn't have a storyline.

That's what happens when you have the Fudas, and Margaret on the show. And even Melissa. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 4
  • Applause 4

I think it's tragic that at such a big age Marriage is still such a coveted neccessity. Don't get me wrong, I get wanting to have someone to grow old with but to me a marriage is about building a life together, maybe a family, create memories of a complete life as a unit. So this longing for a marriage later in life after that window of home, kids and household  just seems so odd to me.

Again, not saying that there can't be marriage in the second chapter of life but that TO ME is a different type of animal and different type of marriage where the urgency of that union isn't as immediate or intense as if you're just starting out in life, if that makes sense. 

Of course there's plenty more to build and more memories to be created but I would think at this stage it would be more of a serene take on it. Where it's more about living comfortably, calmly and less pressed about the conventional concerns that comes with taking that initial step in life. 

I think what throws me is the manner in which they are discussing the endeavour. I don't know how to explain it but A) it seems so forced and B) it sounds like everyone's on some sort of schedule that so desperately needs to be met. Yeah, I know time's a wasting, but I can't help but wonder what the hell is so damn wrong with Delores not ending up married? I feel like it not being in the cards for Delores is some unacceptable, shameful fate. 

The part where its what Delores ultimately wants and he's wasting her time is not lost on me, and I'm not down with that but it's that part where marriage HAS to be the endgame that has me a little disappointed. I think at some point in our later years we need to stop romanticizing marriage so much that we feel like we've failed if we haven't achieved OR held on to it by the golden stages of our lives.

Personally I think it's okay to find a companion without letting marriage be such a force. I get the desire for it but I don't understand letting it become such a detrimental factor in later in life relationships considering just how much of a contractual agreement marriage actually is.   I guess it's cause I'm not of the camp that  sees marriage as the ultimate goal. I know the romance idea of it is really real to some, like I totally get why Teresa needed it. She's straight fairytale and I totally see it but for Delores it reeks as transactional so I'm just not that into her getting married. To be honest I just don't see where the sap of it all applies to her. It really just seems like she wants to be married just for the sake of being married. It felt that way with David and now with Paul and I think that's the REAL reason why these men hesitate with her.  I dunno, of course I could be wrong, obviously lol. 

Marriage on the whole is overrated. Especially for women. We lose ourselves to our husbands. Even strong independent women have a gerd time. We need to normalize independence not marriage being the end game. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
(edited)
24 minutes ago, chediavolo said:

Marriage on the whole is overrated. Especially for women. We lose ourselves to our husbands. Even strong independent women have a gerd time. We need to normalize independence not marriage being the end game. 

Of course marriage is not the end game. I think a lot of the comments were about the way Paul acted. It was not only the anger, but the attitude of that he was probably doing her a favor to be with him, so she shouldn't have any expectations. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, TV Diva Queen said:

Moron parent here...I tell my kids I love them at least 10 times a day and they do the same right back to me.  

At least once a day. REQUIRED! My kid can't leave for school without popping his head into my room to tell me he's leaving which is where my half asleep ass takes the opportunity to tell him I love him. Never leave the house without doing this. Summertime is tricky cause I'm the one that has to pop into his room before I head off to work and I'm so used to him coming to mine. LOL! But yeah, weekends if I'm leaving the house for groceries or what have you he gets an I Love You too. You never know!!

• Like 3
  • Love 2
Just now, tvfanatic13 said:

Jackie looked so SHINY when she was at Tre's. It was off-putting. 

I saw no friendship chemistry between them at all, like they were both thinking about what they would even talk about.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, ZettaK said:

The Fudas, especially John are despicable. Who is he to decide if Joe Gorga would like to have the gift, or not? I think he doesn't want Joe and Teresa to be in better terms because he wouldn't have a storyline.

That's what happens when you have the Fudas, and Margaret on the show. And even Melissa. 

HERE, HERE!!

Plus I think there's room for people to move on.  I also think it's fair that people want to move on, INCLUDING viewers. Teresa is on the show. That's the deal. Beating a dead horse about behavior seasons past (including her served time) has just gotten absolutely stale. Like it or not. 

In order to root for or against anyone on these franchises we must have material. We need to work with what they give us not just recycled misdeeds from the days of yore and keep harping on it. Shockingly Teresa isn't giving much that requires the hate of old because she's working on not being that reactive. No one watches the show to stay stuck on been there, done that storylines. I'm also not in it to see the complete demise of anyone (although the Fudas are coming close to me changing my stance. LOL) but yeah, I really can't dredge up anymore energy to be mad at Tree. Especially, not enough that would ever justify the absolutely ugly behavior of some of the cast. 

It's ridiculously unhinged the way some of these woman process the force that is Teresa Guidice and it's, scary, comical, sad and pathetic all at the same time. 

• Like 6
20 minutes ago, Yours Truly said:

HERE, HERE!!

Plus I think there's room for people to move on.  I also think it's fair that people want to move on, INCLUDING viewers. Teresa is on the show. That's the deal. Beating a dead horse about behavior seasons past (including her served time) has just gotten absolutely stale. Like it or not. 

In order to root for or against anyone on these franchises we must have material. We need to work with what they give us not just recycled misdeeds from the days of yore and keep harping on it. Shockingly Teresa isn't giving much that requires the hate of old because she's working on not being that reactive. No one watches the show to stay stuck on been there, done that storylines. I'm also not in it to see the complete demise of anyone (although the Fudas are coming close to me changing my stance. LOL) but yeah, I really can't dredge up anymore energy to be mad at Tree. Especially, not enough that would ever justify the absolutely ugly behavior of some of the cast. 

It's ridiculously unhinged the way some of these woman process the force that is Teresa Guidice and it's, scary, comical, sad and pathetic all at the same time. 

Very well written post. I agree that it is time for these people to move on. Being mad at Teresa isn’t enough of a story for any of them and being mad at someone for being friendly with her is even worse of a story. Teresa asked Rachel if John was a drug dealer. Big deal. He was and it’s well known. This wasn’t news to anybody.

• Like 6

I tell my cats that I love them 150 times a day. I see no problem with people telling their kids that they love them.

I think that not all of the events that happen at Fashion Week are at the same level of prestige that we see on other shows; I think that different shows are happening concurrently, which may explain why nobody Danielle's venue looked bland and boring.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, ZettaK said:

The Fudas, especially John are despicable

The best slam of the night goes to Teresa calling him John Fugazi when he and Rachel were stomping out of the "meeting".

25 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:
5 hours ago, MaggieG said:

I think that not all of the events that happen at Fashion Week are at the same level of prestige that we see on other shows; I think that different shows are happening concurrently, which may explain why nobody Danielle's venue looked bland and boring.

Has there been any confirmation that her show was under the auspices of NYFW, or was it something simply taking place during NYFW?  That being said, at least Boujie Kidz is being marketed at a reasonable price point appropriate for what it is, unlike the overpriced schmattas hawked by other housewives.

• Like 5
6 hours ago, MaggieG said:

You're just spelling it wrong. She was definitely at Fashion Weak. 😉

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
On 6/10/2024 at 7:59 AM, snarts said:

I doubt Jen truly has any interest in befriending Melissa after the way the Gorgas attacked her at BravoCon 202 and she knows Melissa is likely interested in reconciling with her to get at Teresa. She (& Teresa) understand that certain things have to happen for the show.

Exactly, I think even Melissa understands this, and that's pretty much why I think Jackie is befriending Teresa, once she saw that Marge took Danielle's side on not inviting Jackie to Danielle's event, that friendship went 'kadooz' (taking this from RHONY Ramona in the most wrong way). Jackie realized they were about to change her for Danielle. 

Or, I keep thinking Jackie doesn't want to be friends with Marge anymore after Marge's ex best friend spilled the beans about what they were saying about Jackie, but they don't want to bring it to the show. 

While I think Teresa can be and pretty much is a terrible person, I also believe she's pretty mellow IF and only IF you don't set her off, but let's face it, Teresa can hold five minutes of screen time without talking about anybody else, and this season, the rest of the women are demonstrating that they cannot do the same. I'm surprised Melissa and Margaret (not counting Rachel as she is pretty new) haven't figured out that when you want to ice someone, you have to really stop talking about the person AND create story about their own lives, all they've done so far (and this is a short season, isn't?) is talk about Teresa behind her back and simultaneously refuse to film with her. 

Teresa and Jen going to the blogs will most definitely affect them with production, however, it's pretty clear that without Teresa (not so much Jen, at least this season) they don't have a show. 

• Like 4
(edited)
On 6/9/2024 at 9:39 PM, Emmeline said:

That conversation between Paulie and Delores was shocking.  He was getting really heated and it was frightening.  I can’t imagine what he does when the cameras are down.  Does she have a home anywhere if she wants to leave that a-hole.  Something is just not right with this guy who won’t divorce.  Maybe the ex has dirt on him.  I wish she had stayed with David.  I know he always put his practice first but there are worse things.

David treated her badly too...evasive, passive aggressive, wouldn't commit, wouldn't even make time for a date night with Delores. 

Delores needs to get into therapy and work on the problem of her "love" relationships and why she is attracted to men that seem to be emotionally unavailable and won't go to the next level of commitment and marriage. 

Paulie seems angry about the pressure from Delores to divorce his wife and commit to an engagement and marriage to Delores. Frankly, she needs to dump him and move on. He seemed very angry about her ultimatum. Move on Delores...this guy is a dud.

Edited by Hedgehog2022
  • Like 5
  • Applause 3
5 minutes ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

David treated her badly too...evasive, passive aggressive, wouldn't commit, wouldn't even make time for a date night with Delores. 

I just want to be clear that I am NOT defending Pauly but, to me this is more of a Dolores's problem more than Pauly's. 

We all saw how Dolores was treated by David, including Pauly, so maybe in Pauly's mind, the fact that he's actually willing to go with Dolores to all of these taped events is more than enough. 

Dolores needs to stop pretending she's a "cool girl" and be upfront with the fact that she wants a ring and she wants marriage. For once, I agree with Joe Gorga that Dolores wants to be a stay-at-home wife and there's nothing wrong with that. 

• Like 4
4 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Very well written post. I agree that it is time for these people to move on. Being mad at Teresa isn’t enough of a story for any of them and being mad at someone for being friendly with her is even worse of a story. Teresa asked Rachel if John was a drug dealer. Big deal. He was and it’s well known. This wasn’t news to anybody.

Selling pot to your friends when you were 16 or 17 isn't being a "drug dealer". Meanwhile, Teresa mocking John's job is a hoot. Teresa is basically Jersey trash that got lucky with this show being popular for so many years...she was able to earn $$ off of it with her cookbooks (which weren't even her recipes but her  mother's), booze and other stuff. She's not a Martha Stewart or even a Rachel Ray...two self made business savvy women who had an actual talent and business background that launched their businesses into multi million dollar success stories. If Teresa didin't have this show, she would probably be waiting tables at an Italian eatery somewhere in Northern New Jersey. Putting someone down for the work they do is really tacky...she acts like she's some maven of a business that she built from the ground up. Just STFU Teresa.

• Like 4
  • Applause 9
22 minutes ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

Selling pot to your friends when you were 16 or 17 isn't being a "drug dealer". Meanwhile, Teresa mocking John's job is a hoot. Teresa is basically Jersey trash that got lucky with this show being popular for so many years...she was able to earn $$ off of it with her cookbooks (which weren't even her recipes but her  mother's), booze and other stuff. She's not a Martha Stewart or even a Rachel Ray...two self made business savvy women who had an actual talent and business background that launched their businesses into multi million dollar success stories. If Teresa didin't have this show, she would probably be waiting tables at an Italian eatery somewhere in Northern New Jersey. Putting someone down for the work they do is really tacky...she acts like she's some maven of a business that she built from the ground up. Just STFU Teresa.

Teresa isn’t trying to be Martha Stewart or annoying ass Rachel Ray.  She’s an OG of this franchise who has been on every season. Nobody is saying she’s a rocket scientist. But none of her costars are either. They all try to sell something at some point on the show.  Fuda was acting like a dick coming for a woman. If you don’t want people mentioning your shady past, don’t join a reality show. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 4
3 hours ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

Selling pot to your friends when you were 16 or 17 isn't being a "drug dealer".

Yes it is. Do you know all the "friends" that he sold to? How old they all were? What drugs he actually sold?

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
(edited)
10 hours ago, Yours Truly said:

This. I don't particularly like Teresa, but the past so many seasons I have started to root for her. A lot of it has to do with the constant storylines of people going up against Teresa or trying to "take her down". I think a lot of that started around season three. I concur with you that it is tired. I also, find the Fuda's and Marge way more irritating than Teresa at this point. I loathe Joe Gorga, so I always root against him. I wish Marge and especially Joe Gorga would get their comeuppance, but I doubt it will ever happen. Honestly, with this cast, I probably would not watch the show without Teresa.

I may be remembering wrong, but when Louie and Teresa got serious didn't he encourage her to go to therapy? I feel like that was mentioned when he came into the picture. I do not know if Teresa is still in therapy. She definitely isn't perfect, but it has helped a bit for her not being so reactive.

Edited by Misslindsey
  • Like 6
(edited)
12 hours ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

There are arrest records showing he was in his 20s before he changed his name. He even told on himself when maligning his ex by saying she was the one dealing meth. She's 3 years younger than him and they were together when Jaiden was born so how does that math work on his "but I was a kid timeline"?

Jaiden also has a half brother the Fubas don't allow him to see. https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/8210396/rhonj-rachel-fuda-john-banned-son-jaiden-little-brother/

Most importantly, why is it seemingly OK to continually use Teresa's past against her but declare everyone else's shady dealings off limits? 

Edited by snarts
  • Like 3
  • Applause 7
  • Useful 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, snarts said:

There are arrest records showing he was in his 20s before he changed his name. He even told on himself when maligning his ex by saying she was the one dealing meth. She's 3 years younger than him and they were together when Jaiden was born so how does that math work on his "but I was a kid timeline"?

Jaiden also has a half brother the Fubas don't allow him to see. https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/8210396/rhonj-rachel-fuda-john-banned-son-jaiden-little-brother/

Most importantly, why is it seemingly OK to continually use Teresa's past against her but declare everyone else's shady dealings off limits? 

Yea the Fudas are full of shit and they know it. He’s obviously too stupid to realize how easy it is for anyone to find out the truth about his past. In that regards I respect Theresa way more. She makes no excuses for her criminal activity, she did her time and is trying to move on for herself and her family. Fugly on the other hand keeps bringing his own shit up, keeps twisting the story and making excuses, while at the same time complaining about it being brought up. Here’s a thought, when someone brings it up, shrug and walk away. Imagine if you did that 3 episodes ago, we’d already be moved on to the next transgression of someone else. But then again, he would not be the “star” that he thinks he is then right? Not to mention how embarrassing it must be for his poor son. 

Edited by hottesthw
  • Like 3
  • Applause 3
(edited)
19 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

AT ALL!

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Like 1
  • Applause 4
14 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Teresa isn’t trying to be Martha Stewart or annoying ass Rachel Ray.  She’s an OG of this franchise who has been on every season. Nobody is saying she’s a rocket scientist. But none of her costars are either. They all try to sell something at some point on the show.  Fuda was acting like a dick coming for a woman. If you don’t want people mentioning your shady past, don’t join a reality show. 

I don't believe that all Fuda did was sell weed when he was 16-17. Nope, don't believe it. 

Not trying to give credibility to his ex but I'm not buying that she feel so deep all by herself while he was skipping around in the shallow end just selling joints. Granted I definitely believe that Fuda turned it around and all that but you ain't an item, have a child together and not be running in the same circles. 

I could believe someone could be straight and arrow and their partners are the one's in too deep but what I don't buy is having one leg in it while the other has dived all the way to the bottom. All I'm saying is, that while I can believe he had more of a handle on what he was caught up in I do not believe he wasn't operating within the same scene as her and obviously that scene was more than just hitting a few doobies here and there.  

11 hours ago, JKL845 said:

Yes it is. Do you know all the "friends" that he sold to? How old they all were? What drugs he actually sold?

THAT PART!!

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
10 hours ago, Misslindsey said:

I may be remembering wrong, but when Louie and Teresa got serious didn't he encourage her to go to therapy? I feel like that was mentioned when he came into the picture. I do not know if Teresa is still in therapy. She definitely isn't perfect, but it has helped a bit for her not being so reactive.

I honestly don't get all the hate for Louie and I know love bombing gets thrown around all the time but shit, if that's what she wants and he's not shifting it into abuse then is it love bombing or just loving gestures? People love to diagnose and throw around trendy words all the time, or think because they've experienced unfortunate situations that were similar that it definitely will transpire exactly the same. I had a boyfriend that love bombed me too. It felt great and then not so much. We're not together anymore cause things went downhill.  End of story. You ride out a relationship until it's forever or until it ends and I'm so tired of all the red flag this and red flag that are automatic no no's that are out there. Not everything is a set up for an abusive relationship. I get being careful and taking precaution but not every flaw a person has is grounds for deeming a relationship toxic and doomed to fail. So far what they have works for BOTH of them. It may not down the line but that's true for any relationship so I don't get why there is so much emphasize on labeling their relationship bad or toxic. 

Marge's relationship with Joe shouldn't be approved cause that came about due to ugly toxic shit. But no one bats an eye. 

Fuda has an actual criminal record and whoville  was a tad quiet and accepting during that scene, with her head down, eyes on the floor looking like a wife who knows her husbands temper. That stood out a bit to me. 

Danielle can even have a healthy relationship with her own family, toxic as fuck expecting a parent to take sides against his own kids. Like, Da Fuq? 

But Louie is the tremendous threat? It's just so childish and annoying. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1

I also believe Fuda did more than sell weed at 17. As someone mentioned  just own that you made mistakes and let it go. He scored some points at the reunion for coming at Louie and thought he could keep it going. 
Plus they all have a past of some sort. The Gorgas  have been accused of some unsavory business dealings, Melissa’s boutique was selling counterfeits,  Margaret was sued and a terrible boss as well as banging the help, Frank was disbarred, not sure what Paulie has going on….etc

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
On 6/10/2024 at 3:28 PM, dancingdreamer said:

I remember  thinking  the same about David, he was never going to marry her. It's a shame Frank cheated on her  because  nobody  seems to make her laugh  , like Frank.

Paulie put Delores in her place.  I would have packed my bag and left.

• Like 2
(edited)
On 6/11/2024 at 10:14 PM, JKL845 said:
On 6/11/2024 at 6:41 PM, Hedgehog2022 said:

Yes it is.

That’s exactly what I was thinking.  It doesn’t matter who he was selling to or what he was selling.  It was illegal, and the fact he was arrested for this makes me feel it was more than just selling pot at sixteen.  Also he believe he was tried as an adult.

Fuda is too much of an oaf to understand this but actually it would have been very easy to turn this narrative around.  So he screwed up twenty years ago.  Since then it seems he’s cleaned up his act, he raised his son on his own and has a new family now.  That sounds like a success story to me.  Like he said, what’s wrong with parking cars?  Nothing, it’s an honest living.  Between his story and Rachel with the RA and all the fertility issues, they could have been a sympathetic couple.  He could have accepted Teresa’s apology and ended it there. But he overreached and made himself look like an ass who’s desperate for fame.  Squandered opportunity.

Edited by mostlylurking
  • Like 4
  • Applause 1
22 hours ago, ichbin said:
22 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

Has there been any confirmation that her show was under the auspices of NYFW, or was it something simply taking place during NYFW?

I don’t know that answer to this but I do know NYFW is a very large event and takes place at many different locations.  It’s not like one runway or even one venue and all the shows take place there.  It’s spread out throughout the city and some shows are even held in the outer boroughs.  So not every show is going to be glamorous and have Kim Kardashian or that Vogue woman there, but they are still technically a part of Fashion Week.

• Like 3

Where and how do I find the very first scene where Delores is sitting in a broken down railroad restaurant by herself?  It looks like a bomb hit it.

• LOL 1
2 hours ago, kristen111 said:

Where and how do I find the very first scene where Delores is sitting in a broken down railroad restaurant by herself?  It looks like a bomb hit it.

I think that is from the season finale.  They opened the season with that shot, and apparently a lot went down there.  I would like to fast-forward through all the Marge/Danielle/Fuda scenes to get to that faster. 

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, RecoveringLawyer said:

I think that is from the season finale.  They opened the season with that shot, and apparently a lot went down there.  I would like to fast-forward through all the Marge/Danielle/Fuda scenes to get to that faster. 

Ok, thanks,  

2 hours ago, RecoveringLawyer said:

It is the season finale.

• Like 1

Poor Delores. Why wouldn’t she expect Paulie to propose as soon as his divorce is done? He’s been separated from his wife for over a decade! It’s not like he needs time to process the emotions. He got big mad and I didn’t like it. 

The only thing I could think during that last scene is that these are four of the strangest looking people on the planet. Every one of them is outrageously bizarre looking. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
14 hours ago, kristen111 said:

Isn't that just every restaurant scene?

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
11 hours ago, racked said:

Poor Delores. Why wouldn’t she expect Paulie to propose as soon as his divorce is done? He’s been separated from his wife for over a decade! It’s not like he needs time to process the emotions. He got big mad and I didn’t like it. 

I need to rewatch that scene. I must have been distracted by my phone or something because I didn’t notice the anger described on the board. I agree with you though! I don’t see a reason for the hold-up. Dolores is so beautiful and lovely, she should be treated like the catch she is. 

• Like 3
On 6/11/2024 at 11:33 AM, TV Diva Queen said:

I’m sure you know what I mean.  We are not on t.v.

• Like 1
On 6/12/2024 at 10:24 AM, hottesthw said:

Yea the Fudas are full of shit and they know it. He’s obviously too stupid to realize how easy it is for anyone to find out the truth about his past. In that regards I respect Theresa way more. She makes no excuses for her criminal activity, she did her time and is trying to move on for herself and her family. Fugly on the other hand keeps bringing his own shit up, keeps twisting the story and making excuses, while at the same time complaining about it being brought up. Here’s a thought, when someone brings it up, shrug and walk away. Imagine if you did that 3 episodes ago, we’d already be moved on to the next transgression of someone else. But then again, he would not be the “star” that he thinks he is then right? Not to mention how embarrassing it must be for his poor son. 

That Teresa…she’s a saint. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
On 6/11/2024 at 8:19 PM, Chatty Cake said:

And Luis was being a dick by having his “old friend” Bo Dietl run background checks on the other cast members. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Even though grass is legal now,it wasn't when he was selling. Even now he would need to do it legitimately. You don't know what can be in that stuff on the streets. Just like you can't make your own booze and sell it.

• Like 3
21 hours ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

And Luis was being a dick by having his “old friend” Bo Dietl run background checks on the other cast members. 

In all honesty, I am surprised more cast members do not do this or gather information about the others. I do believe Marge does. I think she digs for dirt on the others. I remember on the first season of Potomac, some of the women were clutching their pearls that Ashley Googled Robyn and Juan. I thought the whole time that I would at the very least Google some of these women.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
(edited)
On 6/10/2024 at 2:28 PM, dancingdreamer said:

I remember  thinking  the same about David, he was never going to marry her. It's a shame Frank cheated on her  because  nobody  seems to make her laugh  , like Frank.

Paulie was nasty but he told her how he feels. Delores should listen and decide if she wants to keep living with a guy who doesn't want to marry her. If her goal is marriage, then she should get out now. She shouldn't have moved in with him. He has her where he wants her now. I don't like the guy at all. If he talked to her this way once, then I expect he's done it many more times. I noticed she kind of shrunk back and got quiet, which is a typical reaction of someone in an abusive relationship. 

Paulie has the upper hand in the relationship, and he knows it.   He tells her to leave if she's rethinking things.  

Definitely. He basically told her this is the way it is and if you don't like it, there's the door. 

Yeah, Margaret - no big surprise you got married to Joe one week after your divorce from Jan was final.  It's because you and Joe were in a relationship with Joe WHILE you were married to Jan that caused the breakup of your marriage.  So, for all intents and purposes, you were involved with Joe probably for at least a year to 18 months before you married....probably living together while finalizing your divorce.

I don't understand why she crows about cheating on her supposedly beloved ex and trying to make it sound like it's all about her big romance with Joe. I've heard rumors about her marriage with Joe being strained. We'll see if anything comes of it. 

Not to mention she’s finally skinny but the Ozempic has done a number on her face. 

It's not helping her face or Teresa's.

Teresa is also as sadly she has had way too many procedures done.

Yep. And the almost black, super straight her also isn't doing her any favors. It gives her a harsh look and ages her. All I see when I look at her is a skinny face and LIPS. 

On 6/11/2024 at 6:36 PM, charliesan said:

Dolores needs to stop pretending she's a "cool girl" and be upfront with the fact that she wants a ring and she wants marriage. For once, I agree with Joe Gorga that Dolores wants to be a stay-at-home wife and there's nothing wrong with that. 

She's picking the wrong men. 

On 6/11/2024 at 6:26 PM, Hedgehog2022 said:

Delores needs to get into therapy and work on the problem of her "love" relationships and why she is attracted to men that seem to be emotionally unavailable and won't go to the next level of commitment and marriage. 

ITA! 

Paulie put Delores in her place.  I would have packed my bag and left.

Me too. He was clear. I would've been done. 

Between Rachel's nose and John's face, I'm distracted looking at the Fudas. Not in a good way. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1