Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

25 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Teresa is/was very jealous of the fact that Melissa "took Joe away" from her and her parents. 

I think that's the whole problem in a nutshell

• Like 11
  • Love 1
32 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Teresa is/was very jealous of the fact that Melissa "took Joe away" from her and her parents. 

5 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

I think that's the whole problem in a nutshell

While I agree this is how the rift may have started, I firmly believe the root of the issue is Joey Gorga. He was coddled his entire life and fully expects everyone, especially his older sister, to continue to share their successes, $, celebrity, etc. with him.

He resented how close Teresa was with their parents yet did very little to improve his relationship with them. He played the middle between Melissa (& her entire family) and the Giudices and quickly found that the constant drama kept their place on RHONJ so he didn't have to get real job.

• Like 10
  • Applause 2
20 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Oh, there are sooooo many things.  If you watched past seasons, you get an inkling into the crazy family dynamic that is the Gorga clan.

Personally, I think that before housewives fame, Teresa and Melissa were very much almost the same person-both headstrong, both a little selfish and spoiled and both very competitive.  Teresa and her brother were very close, spent a lot of time together and he listened to everything that Teresa said, with her being the older sibling.  After he met and married Melissa, probably not so much, so Teresa blames Melissa for that.  Teresa is/was very jealous of the fact that Melissa "took Joe away" from her and her parents. 

Teresa starts doing the RHONJ, and supposedly, Melissa wanted in, but Teresa supposedly blocked it for a few years - not wanting to share her spotlight.  Rumor is that Melissa and Joe went behind Teresa's back somehow and got on the show and Teresa was never told until right before filming Melissa and Joe's first season.  

Since then, it's been a battle of wills, and the eventual fall out from that.

Melissa does come across as a nice person, but I think she's better at hiding who she really is than Teresa is.  Melissa can be manipulative and she also is very camera aware and likes being the center of attention.

I think that's most of their issues, in a

52 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Oh, there are sooooo many things.  If you watched past seasons, you get an inkling into the crazy family dynamic that is the Gorga clan.

Personally, I think that before housewives fame, Teresa and Melissa were very much almost the same person-both headstrong, both a little selfish and spoiled and both very competitive.  Teresa and her brother were very close, spent a lot of time together and he listened to everything that Teresa said, with her being the older sibling.  After he met and married Melissa, probably not so much, so Teresa blames Melissa for that.  Teresa is/was very jealous of the fact that Melissa "took Joe away" from her and her parents. 

Teresa starts doing the RHONJ, and supposedly, Melissa wanted in, but Teresa supposedly blocked it for a few years - not wanting to share her spotlight.  Rumor is that Melissa and Joe went behind Teresa's back somehow and got on the show and Teresa was never told until right before filming Melissa and Joe's first season.  

Melissa does come across as a nice person, but I think she's better at hiding who she really is than Teresa is.  Melissa can be manipulative and she also is very camera aware and likes being the center of attention.

I think that's most of their issues, in a nutshell.

nutshell.

• Applause 1
Just now, kristen111 said:

@njbchlover Thank you for all that.  I watched from the beginning,then stopped for awhile when Tre went to jail, then continued when she came back.  I do remember, tho that Melissa and Joe went to Bravo several times trying to get on the show.  Andy took a liking to them, especially the way Joe talked , and put hem on.  To this day, he still loves them.  I wouldn’t be surprised if Melissa and Joe move to the Hamptons, as they frequent there.  Melissa opened a store in Huntington, L.I.  I heard it wasn’t doing too well.  Yes, Melissa is a camera hog.

Geeze .. these millionaire woman piling candy into a bag.  WTF?

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
(edited)

I think he works for his family's tile business, Fuda Tile and Marble, located in Ramsey, NJ.  (Or, at least he did, before his new found celebrity and fame.....he's pretty fucking full of himself, isn't he?).

There's one about 2 minutes away from me -- ie, not Ramsey. I have no tile needs, so I have never ventured in!

The tiniest Fuda is just so cute that I can't stand it. 

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Like 4
(edited)

I'm here for the John Fuda hate.  How long until he is shilling his own podcast? 🙄

Edited by Saph
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 7

Btw, Even tho Melissa and Joe love the Hamptons, I doubt they could afford a house there.  Seems they can hardly afford the houses they are living in now.  They keep going from house to house.  Who knows what goes on.  They have no storyline now.

• Like 4

For everyone who is saying that Fuda wouldn't meet with Louie w/o cameras, why is there an assumption that it wouldn't have been filmed?  Didn't they say he had asked him "last week"?  We saw other interactions filmed previously, and it wasn't like Louie asked him months ago, before filming even started.  I'm not taking up for Fuda here - I just think either interaction would have been filmed.

I wonder if Marge is having regrets now that Jan died.  Maybe not regrets exactly, but it probably brought back a lot of "what ifs".  I know a lot of people won't have any sympathy for her, but it actually makes me sad.  It seemed like she had a good relationship with Jan and that they still meant a lot to each other even after what she did.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, snarts said:

While I agree this is how the rift may have started, I firmly believe the root of the issue is Joey Gorga. He was coddled his entire life and fully expects everyone, especially his older sister, to continue to share their successes, $, celebrity, etc. with him.

He resented how close Teresa was with their parents yet did very little to improve his relationship with them. He played the middle between Melissa (& her entire family) and the Giudices and quickly found that the constant drama kept their place on RHONJ so he didn't have to get real job.

I remember Joe was always jealous that his Father paid more attention to Teresa’s Joe than him.  He’s like man/woman.  Too sensitive for a guy.  

Edited by kristen111
  • Like 2

Teresa's face work is looking worse and worse. Jenn Aydin looked better. I like when she does the curly hair. I also laughed when they were talking about Margaret and how Marge only said hi to Jenn because she's friends with Teresa. Jenn: Usually people are not nice to me because I'm friends with you 😅 I also laughed at Teresa not being able to get any candy in her gift bag. 

Teresa is still a dingbat. She said "at New York" and "in the internet"

Loui still gives me the creeps. Nate is still hot.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
9 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Why is John Fuda intent on arguing with a housewife?

Because he isn't simply hungry, he's starving.  Thin-skinned also apparently, judging by that hysterically funny press release of his yesterday.

Whatever his past relationship with his son's mother, referring to her as his "baby mama" was really gross.  

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
5 hours ago, chediavolo said:

I’m surprised there are no comments about that Very odd AI sounding narration who was simply stating the obvious as if we are all morons. 

I think you have on the Audio Description Service or Descriptive Video Service, which is for people who are visually impaired!  I’ve had it come on out of the blue too.  

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
(edited)
On 5/5/2024 at 10:23 PM, ZettaK said:

The Fudas are trashy. And I couldn't imagine the show would get more trashy, but here we are. Are they talking about nose jobs (Jen Aydin's) in THIS household?

As for bad plastic surgery, this franchise has some of the worst. Teresa (especially in the confessionals), Rachel, Melissa, and Margaret are caricatures. Even Dolores (who is on Watch What Happens Live now- she had bigger veneers, and lips, and a cat eye job) is almost there. And Jennifer Aydin.

I don't know what Paul's intentions are, but I looked at his IG many months ago (more than 6), and he was tagging gossip sites on his photos. 

They're all trashy...honestly, I was appalled at all the cosmetic work all of them have had since the last season. I've watched this franchise since Season One and honestly, I found last night's show depressing and desperate. I know these shows are scripted and most of the dramatic "feuds" and fights are scripted but it just seemed so tired and old. Maybe I've outgrown all the girl fights and silliness. Or maybe all of this is just boring. I will stick it out for now...do want to see the take down Luis blowing through Teresa's $$$.

Edited by Hedgehog2022
  • Like 9
(edited)
2 hours ago, kristen111 said:

I remember Joe was always jealous that his Father paid more attention to Teresa’s Joe than him.  He’s like man/woman.  Too sensitive for a guy.  

Not sure what does gender has to do with this. Men are allowed to feel and express things. I think he's too much of an immature whiny-tantrum baby for an adult. It's not about being sensitive; it's about how someone behaves when they are sensitive about something.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Like 14
  • Applause 1
(edited)
36 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

I think you have on the Audio Description Service or Descriptive Video Service, which is for people who are visually impaired!  I’ve had it come on out of the blue too.  

Thank you! Oh my God that’s never happened before and I already deleted it, but I will have to check that next time. It was crazy annoying ! 

Edited by chediavolo
  • Like 1
(edited)
5 hours ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

They're all trashy...honestly, I was appalled at all the cosmetic work all of them have had since the last season. I've watched this franchise since Season One and honestly, I found last night's show depressing and desperate. I know these shows are scripted and most of the dramatic "feuds" and fights are scripted but it just seemed so tired and old. Maybe I've outgrown all the girl fights and silliness. Or maybe all of this is just boring. I will stick it out for mow...do want to see the take down Luis blowing through Teresa's $$$.

Depressing and desperate sums it up.

I’m waiting for gross Louie to lose all Teresa’s money, that’s all I’m here for.

4 hours ago, chediavolo said:

Thank you! Oh my God that’s never happened before and I already deleted it, but I will have to check that next time. It was crazy annoying ! 

It’s so weird, I remember thinking it was part of the show the first time it happened too!  “Teresa sets down her bag.”  “Louie looks askance.”  “The women clap.”  Haha 

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Like 2
  • LOL 7
(edited)
23 hours ago, kristen111 said:

Not liking Teresa's black hair and over done lips.  I thought  Jen Fessler lived in the Hamptons.

I don’t like it either. I thought she looked harsh and the super straight black hair aged her. The lips looked unnatural, which isn’t saying much. I don’t remember when Teresa looked natural. It also makes her look a little masculine, but perhaps she’s always looked that way? 

Still amused me how she says she was “away” when referring to her time in prison.

I could do without the sex talk. Why they think their sex life is interesting to anyone but themselves is beyond me. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 4
22 hours ago, Emmeline said:

Her lips have taken over her face and she often looks slack-jawed.  The over whitening of her teeth literally make them look like she’s under a black light.

With so many cast members on an ozempic type drug for weight loss, how will they handle the constant eating on the show?

Teresa's veneers and lips are so oversized she looks like she has a massive overbite. Combine that with the 97 layers of spray tan and the ginormous fake boobs and it's just not  good look IMO.

17 hours ago, dancingdreamer said:

So messy! I loved it. It should  have been 2 hours.

Too much of the husbands though. I don't  like Paulie, and I never  have. I think  Delores likes to take good care of her men, he was still cussing  as she walked him out of the party.

I think Teresa  needs a tan 24/7, " I hate sightseeing ". You can stay home and get a tan, and her lips are way too inflated.

Coming  up showed something  about money, now was that on the internet? 

I  quite liked Melissa's  house and pool.

Teresa hates sightseeing because she is too dumb to understand the history behind wherever she is at. Can you imagine her somewhere like the Holocaust Museum in DC?

10 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Some gems from the Fupa press release:

Esteemed entrepreneur and philanthropist? 🤣

Do we know what he does for a living? 

I think he's doing a pretty good job of casting himself in a negative light. He doesn't need any help, imo

IOW he can't hold a job

He's so authentic he got veneers and had liposuction, not to mention his stenciled spray on beard

I didn't mind him too much last season. Definitely cringey and not cute but harmless. But that press release? OMG, his 15 minutes of fame has gone to his head. That said, I hope he has proof that Luis had him investigated and exposes him.

6 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Teresa wants Joey in her hip pocket at all times like when they were kids and hates that she has to share him with his wife and kids,.Teresa did 100% of the care of her parents, Joey didn't step up (I have been in this position and it can really give you a chip on your shoulder), and lastly, Teresa wants blind allegiance from everyone in her family and Melissa does not always see situations in the way Teresa sees them.

Yep. Teresa was very used to being #1 in that family. She married and had kids first and single Joey was at her beck and call. Teresa and her kids came first with him. Then he met Melissa and she became #1 to him. My guess is that Melissa tried to be nice and friendly with Teresa but didn't bow down to her either. Teresa has still never forgiven her for that.

I don't know if Joey didn't step up with the parents or if Teresa made it impossible for him to do that. I could see Teresa trying to dictate when Joey could see their parents, what he could/should do and not do, not finding whatever he did satisfactory to where eventually Joey said forget it.

26 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Depressing and desperate sums it up.

I’m waiting for gross Louie lose all Teresa’s money, that’s all I’m here for.

It’s so weird, I remember thinking it was part of the show the first time it happened too!  “Teresa sets down her bag.”  “Louie looks askance.”  “The women clap.”  Haha 

OMG this could be hilarious! Maybe we should all turn it on. Can you imagine the commentary? "Melissa asks Teresa to spell "dog". Teresa blinks repeatedly then yells that a good sister in law wouldn't have to ask her to spell that, she would just know that she could." "Luis' face gets red."

• Like 6
  • LOL 9
22 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Delores is in another relationship with a man that won't/cannot commit but atleast will show up at events...she likes the unavailable men that have built in excuses. She moved into her boyfriends house with no ring, does not want to get engaged until he is divorced, he has had fourteen years to get divorced and hasn't done yet. Last season it was said they were looking for a house together, something she should not do until he is divorced.  

I feel sorry for her. It must be lonely picking men who aren’t emotionally available and willing to make a commitment. 

• Like 8

Maybe Paulie doesn’t want a divorce for some reason.  Remember Spencer Tracy and Katherine Hepburn?  He never got divorced and they were together for years.

• Like 3
11 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Also, this is how the Italians pronounce Focaccia, 

The Fuda's sound stupid.

Also some of those New Jersey Italians we have had on RH have said "Rigot," instead of Ricotta...

I scream every time I hear those words mispronounced from those dumb-dumbs on this show.

I agree with focaccia and know no one who pronounces it the way those dolts did.

But we do half and half with ricott vs ricotta. Depends how lazy we feel that day 🤣 We learned the shortened version from our old old grandparents. 

• Like 4
(edited)
12 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Also, this is how the Italians pronounce Focaccia, 

The Fuda's sound stupid.

Also some of those New Jersey Italians we have had on RH have said "Rigot," instead of Ricotta...

I scream every time I hear those words mispronounced from those dumb-dumbs on this show.

33 minutes ago, hottesthw said:

I agree with focaccia and know no one who pronounces it the way those dolts did.

But we do half and half with ricott vs ricotta. Depends how lazy we feel that day 🤣 We learned the shortened version from our old old grandparents. 

I am married to a Jersey Italian, and we’ve had so many debates with him laughing over my pronouncing all of the letters and syllables of Italian foods (mutz vs mozerella, manigot vs manicotti, etc). I also had to resort to looking up actual Italian pronunciations to show him that only Italians in the tri-state area speak like this. (Though, even he doesn’t say “focatch.”) It was only when the “gabbagool” made Tony Soprano pass out and it took extensive googling to translate Jersey Italian of gabbagool to capicola that he admitted that, okay, maybe the NJ/NY Italians went a little too far.

Edited by JenE4
  • Like 3
  • LOL 10
(edited)
1 hour ago, ww92 said:

I don't know if Joey didn't step up with the parents or if Teresa made it impossible for him to do that. I could see Teresa trying to dictate when Joey could see their parents, what he could/should do and not do, not finding whatever he did satisfactory to where eventually Joey said forget it.

Nah, I think this one we saw onscreen, where Joey explained how he was just too busy to see them as much as they wanted. Wasn't it his first season at the Christening when he was wailing about them not treating him right? This one wasn't on Teresa. He could have seen them more. They lived close by and asked him to find time to come by more often.

Edited by sistermagpie
  • Like 2
  • Applause 3
1 hour ago, Sweet-tea said:

Still amused me how she says she was “away” when referring to her time in prison

That’s a common term for being in prison — definitely not a Teresa-ism.

• Like 5
8 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Agree! And from what I see the only difference between melisssa and Theresa is that Melissa is slightly smarter. You can see sometimes Theresa struggling to understand whatever someone just said (or yelled at her). And I think Melissa is slightly afraid that her husband might someday choose his family/sister over her. That’s why at the end of last years reunion she told Theresa she loved and would do whatever the family wants to do. She’s not 1) going to go against her husband when it comes to Tre and 2) do anything that causes her to lose camera time. 

• Like 7
26 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

t was only when the “gabbagool” made Tony Soprano pass out and it took extensive googling to translate Jersey Italian of gabbagool to capicola that he admitted that, okay, maybe the NJ/NY Italians went a little too far.

I had only known the lunchmeat as "gabbagool". So imagine my surprise the first time I tried to order it at the deli. 🤣

I still have no idea how the non-Northeast US Italian Americans pronounce it

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
8 hours ago, kristen111 said:

Between the cryptic music shown in the beginning, and three months from now, maybe this is Jerseys last year?  Most of them not talking to each other, blah, blah.  Plus, I don’t see Jen Fessler a fighter either.

Bravo shouldn't film so soon after last season's reunion when the women (and the men) were not in good terms. It was not supposed to be like this initially. The show was to be on pause. The relationships became even worse because of filming. 

8 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Teresa invited the Gorgas to filmed events (we saw them in the background) from the beginning, but Bravo was not interested in them. Melissa emailed producers, and even Andy Cohen, and she told them about the family feud. She even communicated with Danielle Staub who hated Teresa to achieve her purpose on getting on the show.

• Useful 2
27 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

That’s a common term for being in prison — definitely not a Teresa-ism.

But Teresa keeps saying she was in jail but she was in prison, jail is where you go while you are being processed then you are sent to prison...jail is where Otis would sleep off his booze.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
2 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

I don’t like it either. I thought she looked harsh and the super straight black hair aged her. The lips looked unnatural, which isn’t saying much. I don’t remember when Teresa looked natural. It also makes her look a little masculine, but perhaps she’s always looked that way? 

Still amused me how she says she was “away” when referring to her time in prison.

I could do without the sex talk. Why they think their sex life is interesting to anyone but themselves is beyond me. 

Bravo was airing S2 reruns yesterday, and Teresa looked natural and cute. In fact, she didn't even have thin lips to need enhancement. Her cheek fillers are bad, as well, and very dark hair makes people look harsh, and it ages them.

8 hours ago, Saph said:

I'm here for the John Fuda hate.  How long until he is shilling his own podcast? 🙄

In the meantime he participates on any podcast available.

• Like 1
(edited)
27 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

Bravo shouldn't film so soon after last season's reunion when the women (and the men) were not in good terms. It was not supposed to be like this initially. The show was to be on pause. The relationships became even worse because of filming. 

Teresa invited the Gorgas to filmed events (we saw them in the background) from the beginning, but Bravo was not interested in them. Melissa emailed producers, and even Andy Cohen, and she told them about the family feud. She even communicated with Danielle Staub who hated Teresa to achieve her purpose on getting on the show.

I live near the Hamptons.  I hear the Gorgas are out there often.  Melissa even opened her store in Huntington.  That’s a long ride from Jersey to Long Island.   Actually, I don’t believe everything they both say and do.  What is his business anyway?  I really think they are dirt poor, but pretend.

Edited by kristen111
  • Like 3
(edited)
13 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

But Teresa keeps saying she was in jail but she was in prison, jail is where you go while you are being processed then you are sent to prison...jail is where Otis would sleep off his booze.

Yes. But I was responding only to the post that mentioned “away.” Also, not that it makes her any less incorrect, but tons of people interchange those terms.

ETA: Your comment reminded me of when I was little — maybe 5 or 6 — and my grandpa, a cop in Irvington, NJ, put me in a jail cell. I heard him telling my grandma that it was OK because there was no one in there “sleeping it off” that day.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3

Dolores looks fabulous as always. Teresa - wtf - looks awful. Maybe that love bubble has popped

Franks a rat. Why is Jackie even on this show? I liked Paulie last season, but is he crossing over to the dark side of Demon Luis?

Say what you will about Fuda, if scumbag Luis was digging up trash from my drug addict, child abandoning prisoner ex,  I'd be pissed too, and not interested in a sit down. 

I'm very happy that Teresa and the Gorga's will not be interacting finally.

• Like 7
2 hours ago, JenE4 said:

I am married to a Jersey Italian, and we’ve had so many debates with him laughing over my pronouncing all of the letters and syllables of Italian foods (mutz vs mozerella, manigot vs manicotti, etc). I also had to resort to looking up actual Italian pronunciations to show him that only Italians in the tri-state area speak like this. (Though, even he doesn’t say “focatch.”) It was only when the “gabbagool” made Tony Soprano pass out and it took extensive googling to translate Jersey Italian of gabbagool to capicola that he admitted that, okay, maybe the NJ/NY Italians went a little too far.

I’m a Chicago Italian so we say the whole word (I don’t eat pig but if I did) “capicola” and “ricotta,” etc.  That being said, I’m a Sopranos lover so I started shortening certain things, like when Carmella asks Meadow if she wants a “tuna sand.”  Now I ask my kids if they want a turkey sand!

7 minutes ago, Lady of nod said:

Dolores looks fabulous as always. Teresa - wtf - looks awful. Maybe that love bubble has popped

Her face is scary!  But I love that long braid.. I just ordered one on Amazon.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, Lady of nod said:

Say what you will about Fuda, if scumbag Luis was digging up trash from my drug addict, child abandoning prisoner ex,  I'd be pissed too, and not interested in a sit down. 

I'm very happy that Teresa and the Gorga's will not be interacting finally.

Fuda’s dramatic hatred for Luis and Tre digging up his past is ridiculous. His wife was the one who stirred up the ex by going on tv and talking about how she basically saved the kid from the horrible mother he had. And after that it would take any amateur wanna-be Bravo blogger exactly 2.9 minutes to get all the scoop on him and his ex. All their arrests and jail time is public record in NJ. So for them to act like Luis/Tre went and egged on the ex to spill secrets and then secretly spread that info to the internets is dumb AF. My guess is the ex sought out her 15min of fame to try and get back at Rachel. And then regular old internet detectives did the rest. Give it up Fuda. And go buy yourself (and your wife) some mirrors.

2 minutes ago, hottesthw said:

Edited by hottesthw
  • Like 9
  • Applause 2
22 hours ago, JenE4 said:

I have not watched RHNJ in many years, but I’m desperate to add another show into rotation. so I gave this a shot. I vaguely recall Delores, and of course I know Teresa and Melissa. There’s someone who I thought was Jaqueline—but then realized that is not Jaqueline. I don’t know who these people are or what is happening, but I nearly died when that grandma, excuse me, Nonna, said to her granddaughter who has the most crazy-ass, Groupon, hacked nose job I’ve ever seen, “Oh, you mean nose-job Jen?” I spent that whole party scanning noses to see who else had a nose job. But the only conclusion I can draw is that Nonna is senile and didn’t realize she was insulting her own grand-daughter to her barely nosed face.

I’ve watched all episodes but even I can’t keep up with who is who sometimes!

Can Hotdog Lips (aka Teresa) even close her mouth now?! Same with Melissa.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
11 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I’m a Chicago Italian so we say the whole word (I don’t eat pig but if I did) “capicola” and “ricotta,” etc.  That being said, I’m a Sopranos lover so I started shortening certain things, like when Carmella asks Meadow if she wants a “tuna sand.”  Now I ask my kids if they want a turkey sand!

Her face is scary!  But I love that long braid.. I just ordered one on Amazon.

I think that was left over wedding hair, lol.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 7
20 hours ago, MaggieG said:

Teresa's face work is looking worse and worse. Jenn Aydin looked better. I like when she does the curly hair. I also laughed when they were talking about Margaret and how Marge only said hi to Jenn because she's friends with Teresa. Jenn: Usually people are not nice to me because I'm friends with you 😅 I also laughed at Teresa not being able to get any candy in her gift bag. 

Teresa is still a dingbat. She said "at New York" and "in the internet"

Loui still gives me the creeps. Nate is still hot.

"at New York" is HW speak for the Reunions.  They're not allowed to mention them on the show.  Andy hates a broken 4th wall

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

"at New York" is HW speak for the Reunions.  They're not allowed to mention them on the show.  Andy hates a broken 4th wall

Yep, I know that. I'm talking about the grammar. She should have said in New York, not at New York. Same thing with the internet, it should have been on the internet. This is the same woman who said "ingredientses"

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, MaggieG said:

Yep, I know that. I'm talking about the grammar. She should have said in New York, not at New York. Same thing with the internet, it should have been on the internet. This is the same woman who said "ingredientses"

I hear ya...but I'm not mad at the "at New York" thingy.  :)

• Like 2
(edited)
52 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

This is the same woman who said "ingredientses"

And norweeger for nor'easter.

And blow a casket for blow a gasket.

Edited by sugarbaker design
  • Like 5
  • LOL 1

New Jersey was my favorite franchise.  I watch on fast forward now, I just can't with all the fighting, all the time.  I ff and get the scoop from here.  Teresa looked pretty bad, too thin, too harsh, too fake and she was so cute in the early seasons.    

• Like 4

I liked Teresa’s hair, it reminded me of the way she used to wear it when she was first on the show, but I tend to like darker hair on most people.  Her face however, dear god.  What has she done to herself??  The LIPS, that was all I could see at the dinner with Delo and Paulie.  Speaking of Delores, both she and Marge have gone overboard on the ozempic and looked almost skeletal.  So much for body positivity, the first sign that a pill can make ya skinny and everyone jumps at it!

Overall I liked the episode.  Even with all the fighting they still managed to show family moments and I liked that.  

• Like 4
On 5/6/2024 at 7:20 AM, ZettaK said:

I also see in the previews that Margaret is thinking of dumping Joe. 

That would be the best thing that’s ever happened to him.

On 5/6/2024 at 11:40 AM, njbchlover said:

This.  I think there’s enough blame to go around, but I do think this was the initial problem.  There was one point at the reunion where Melissa said Teresa doesn’t think Melissa is good enough for Joe and she never did from day one.  Melissa’s voice cracked a little when she said that, and I really felt for her in that moment.  She was never good enough for Joe in the eyes of his sister and probably his parents, and after twenty years I can see how that would leave a person a bit cranky.

• Like 5

Teresa is looking like a knock off brat doll. 

Rachel's nose, I can't stop looking at it. 

john Fuda's beard looks like the toy I would get at cracker barrel where you could pull up the shave magnets on the man's face and make eye brows or hair. 😁

Melissa is getting an 8 head. Her hairline is almost bad as Joe's. Does their Pomeranian wear a diaper because he's old or not trained? I just feel bad that he's got to wear it if he doesn't have to. 

• Like 6
15 minutes ago, Thisgirllovespasta said:

Does their Pomeranian wear a diaper because he's old or not trained? I just feel bad that he's got to wear it if he doesn't have to. 

I thought the Pomeranian wore a diaper because she was in heat.  The Pomeranian, that is, not Melissa.

• LOL 6
On 5/5/2024 at 7:32 PM, ZettaK said:

Melissa didn't handpick anything in her new house (the white and gray everybody does) like she claimed. Her real style is the one we saw in her previous house- the dark, heavy pseudo baroque. 

Audrianna got so tall.  

A friend of mine had a very traditional home with dark, heavy wood furniture and colors, then she built a new home in the same community and did a complete 180 decorating with uber modern furniture and a color scheme of white, black & grey with turquoise for pops of color. Sometimes people get tired of their decor and do something completely different. 

Paulie certainly isn't camera shy anymore, is he? 

• Like 5
On 5/6/2024 at 1:27 PM, snarts said:

he resented how close their parents were with both Teresa and Juicy, but we've heard their father complain on the show that Joe never went to see him. 

• Like 3