Type keyword(s) to search

S17.E25: Denver Reunion, Part 2

• Start Topic

The Denver cast returns for part two of the season 17 reunions and the emotions are at an all-time high; the cast challenges one another on their truths and when a shocking new secret is exposed, there are tears, animosity and bonds broken forever.

Air date: 4/17/24

• Like 1
  • Wink 1

Emily thinks she is an 8.5?! That of course every man would want her?! Does she shop at "Delusions 'R' Us" ??

Emily = 🤪 😵 🤡

Wow. Brennan is clearly the sane person in this ex-couple! Never thought I would think anything positive of him! 😊

Great. I already know Becca has a...misguided self-assessment, so maybe I'll think better of Austin tonight, too! 🤭

• Like 18
  • LOL 3

Okay, “Temu Shein men” had me rolling. Well-played, Lauren. (She did call them all ugly, which I disagree with, but that line was funny.)

Clare has got to be under five feet. Lauren towers over her.

• LOL 4
2 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

“Temu Shein men” 

As in cheap and tacky, or as in what you ordered is not at all what you got.

Does that make MAFS the bargain basement of reality shows?

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2

These girls are doing themselves no favors.  They are all coming across as complete bitches.   Except Chloe who clearly wants nothing to do with these children.  And the SheinTemu comment is hilarious because that so clearly where these girls probably got their ill fitting prom dresses. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 5

You would think the producers of this failure would be running in the opposite direction with their tail between their legs, not displaying the same horrific failures week after week ad nauseam 🙄 And what was the purpose of this show, seems they're so off track but no interest in redeeming or fixing it on here. 

• Like 7
  • Love 2
46 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

Emily is an asshole and Brennan is right, she needs to grow up. She’s 30 acting like a bratty petulant teenager. I think she thinks it’s cute; it’s not.

I think Emily has read comments online and feels empowered by that and also the other women on the show, so she thinks she is totally justified in having her attitude.  She's really clueless and delusional.  For someone who has never had a relationship before she is very opinionated, and she is so embarrassing.  Brennan is looking so much better in this current light.

• Like 19
  • Love 1
(edited)

How do these mental health counselors keep their professional credentials? They provide sketchy advice at best. No legitimate mental health counselor, with a Ph.D., would appear on this reality tv show. M.D.'s can be sued for malpractice and loose their privileges to practice medicine, however I'm not sure what regulations a Ph.D. is required to follow.

Edited by APK
  • Like 6

It doesn't start here for a while. Is it all about Emily or do the other women speak? All I saw in the preview was Clarapist sitting there with that nasty smirk on her face and Becca just nodding and saying her favorite word, "yeah."

• Like 6
30 minutes ago, Katie111 said:

Except Chloe who clearly wants nothing to do with these children.

She so clearly does not. She was basically like “The fuck is this?” and she was right. “Let me go back to my life with my senior dogs and leave these kids alone.”

11 minutes ago, endure said:

She's really clueless and delusional.  

Emily is pretty shockingly un-self-aware. Her “friends” called her selfish to her face and behind her back on TV when she told them she was getting married. Her coworker implied that Emily hooking up on business trips wasn’t unusual. When Emily was like “pretty sure my friends didn’t call me selfish or say I had one night stands,” I was like, well, I saw them do it on TV so I assume they had no issue telling Brennan.

She said she wouldn’t apologize for who she is, which is an immature POV in and of itself. I don’t think one-nighters warrant apology. What consenting adults do is their business. I do think that Emily just isn’t a nice person, is a brat (the way she spoke to Kevin was rude and uncalled for and she’s spoken to Keisha the same way, and I’m glad neither of them took her shit), and I see why men don’t seem to engage with her for more than a night. When you behave badly you need to own it and apologize and she seems incapable of doing that. And I think men will continue to engage with her that way until she does some growing up. Again - some of her friends don’t even like her. She’s kind of a bitch.

I stopped watching in favor of Abbott Elementary. It was unpleasant to watch.

• Like 11
  • Love 4

I like Kevin Frazier and wish he would go back to covering sports. He has worked at ESPN and Fox Sports in the late 90's and early 2000's.

• Like 3
  • Useful 3

I was just catching up on the reunion part 1 thread and...whew. Cam is an evil mastermind, so much colluding behind the scenes, the men were probably all recruited, and behaved as badly as the women. This show is total BS. I knew that, but sheesh, it stinks. Gonna need tall boots and a big shovel to watch the next season.

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
23 minutes ago, APK said:

How do these mental health counselors keep their professional credentials? They provide sketchy advice at best. No legitimate mental health counselor, with a Ph.D. would appear on this reality TV show. M.D.'s can be sued for malpractice and loose their privileges to practice medicine but I not sure a Ph.D. has to follow as many regulations.

If sued, they'd probably say, "We're not actually professionals, we just play Ph.D. Entertainers on TV." Seems like they admitted during this episode that they were clueless about what was really going on. Pastor Cal certainly had his frowny "I'm so disappointed" expression on tonight.

• Like 4

Wow. Brennan is clearly the sane person in this ex-couple! Never thought I would think anything positive of him! 😊

I think they are both nuts. There's no rule that one member of the couple has to be sane.

I though Emily got a lot of harsh judgment about her behaviors this season and I stand by that. But I'm only about 20 minutes into this episode and Emily just could not have come off worse if she had tried. She appeared arrogant, self-indulgent, immature and frankly, bitchy. She constantly interrupted both Kevin and Brennan and was just rude. 

Do we know what happened to her arm? Was it in the cast from the ATV accident or was it something else? That is a nasty scar on her arm from whatever she did.

Cameron - I think you need to go back to google med school - atrial flutter isn't caused by stress alone. I absolutely do not believe that Cameron's heart completely stopped three times and he had to be shocked back. I do think it's possible that he needed three "shocks" to convert from flutter to regular sinus rhythm. He appeared over dramatic and immature.

31 minutes ago, kikicat said:

If sued, they'd probably say, "We're not actually professionals, we just play Ph.D. Entertainers on TV." Seems like they admitted during this episode that they were clueless about what was really going on. Pastor Cal certainly had his frowny "I'm so disappointed" expression on tonight.

I think when the "expert" that married one of the participants started dating him, she pulled out some bullshit line about how they don't "do therapy" with the participants and aren't providing mental health services, so the ethics of their professions don't apply. Or something like that.

Clare has got to be under five feet. Lauren towers over her.

I think she is maybe right at five feet. She wasn't wearing her shoes and Lauren was so that made the height difference even greater.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

OMG are these women trying too hard to get into theatre - they're way too over the top ~ even for reality TV 😵‍💫😬😵

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, Elizzikra said:

I think they are both nuts. There's no rule that one member of the couple has to be sane.

I though Emily got a lot of harsh judgment about her behaviors this season and I stand by that. But I'm only about 20 minutes into this episode and Emily just could not have come off worse if she had tried. She appeared arrogant, self-indulgent, immature and frankly, bitchy. She constantly interrupted both Kevin and Brennan and was just rude. 

Do we know what happened to her arm? Was it in the cast from the ATV accident or was it something else? That is a nasty scar on her arm from whatever she did.

Cameron - I think you need to go back to google med school - atrial flutter isn't caused by stress alone. I absolutely do not believe that Cameron's heart completely stopped three times and he had to be shocked back. I do think it's possible that he needed three "shocks" to convert from flutter to regular sinus rhythm. He appeared over dramatic and immature.

I think when the "expert" that married one of the participants started dating him, she pulled out some bullshit line about how they don't "do therapy" with the participants and aren't providing mental health services, so the ethics of their professions don't apply. Or something like that.

I think she is maybe right at five feet. She wasn't wearing her shoes and Lauren was so that made the height difference even greater.

I couldn't agree more.  The women may have a legitimate beef but they do themselves no favors acting so juvenile about it.  It damages their credibility.  They are playing right into the hands of the producers, who I think are the REAL evil people here, setting things up so that these couples are at each others' throats and calling each other liars.  I think they thought they were just creating "drama" but they clearly went overboard this time and fostered the most toxic situation on this show ever. 

The question I keep asking is the one Pastor Cal asked - who was making them feel like they had to band together to "game" the "system"?  What system?  Who created that system?  Of course no one is going violate their NDA and say it was the producers who made them feel like they had to engage in deception to "protect" each others' images on TV.  But that's how I see it.  So yeah, these couples are all partially to blame for what happened, but it would not have happened in such a horrible way at all if not for the toxic producers making it even worse!

• Like 6
(edited)

Loved the experts holding the women accountable.   The looks they had when Becca said they didn’t know how to come to the experts with their issues (after agreeing the experts told them to come to them with any issues) were priceless

The men at least had the good sense to take some accountability and apologized to the experts for lying to them.   Dr. Pia seemed to really appreciate Brendan’s apology, and she was definitely not a Brennan fan during the show.   The juxtaposition between those 2 segments was interesting.

Edited by After7Only
  • Like 7
  • Applause 2

I agree, I thought the same thing about Cameron and I wasn't buying it.  He is exaggerating because he knows people are more likely to think he wouldn't stoop so low as to do that.  And the way he acted like the women thought he fabricated the entire medical event is untrue too.  Emily really only side-eyed his not appearing on one particular much later episode.

Yes, I remember that.  When it suits them they are "real" therapists engaging in "real therapy" with participants and when it suits them they are real therapists but not engaging in "real therapy" on the show.  Although I do believe them that they had nothing to do with the producer shenanigans that lead to this shit fest of a season.  I think they know the truth but are not going to violate their NDAs and admit it.  So they focus on the couples only as if it's all their fault.

6 minutes ago, After7Only said:

The men at least had the good sense to take some accountability and apologized to the experts for lying to them.   Dr. Pia seemed to really appreciate Brendan’s apology, and she was definitely not a Brennan fan during the show.   The juxtaposition between those 2 segments was interesting.

I didn't find their apologies particularly sincere, except perhaps for Orion,  He did seem to have some real regret, it's just too little and too late so it's hard to feel sorry for him.  I don't blame Lauren for not trusting him after what he put her through, though.  Dr. Pia seems to me as amateurish at times as Clarapist.

• Like 5
(edited)

I haven’t watched the whole program  yet but found Cameron heart story fishy. He said most people can respond to medication but he was going to have surgery as he’s sitting in the car at the hospital? 

I have a heart condition diagnosed about my late 20s. When my tachycardia went on for several hours my mother and RN made my ex take me to ER.

I was given a injection that brought my heart back into rhythm. The injection made me feel like my heart was stopping or I was fainting but instantly back in rhythm after hours to exhaustion.  Mine is a defect ,a leak and I’ve been on different meds for it but not a tranquilizer  that he made it sound like he was at his maximum that he could take. Is he showing an EKG showing his heart coming to a stop and paddles being used? BS. 
This  is the most toned down attire Michaels has worn.  
According to  this cast the show should throw in the towel. 

Edited by athousandclowns
  • Like 1
  • Useful 2
5 hours ago, Empress1 said:

She so clearly does not. She was basically like “The fuck is this?” and she was right. “Let me go back to my life with my senior dogs and leave these kids alone.”

Emily is pretty shockingly un-self-aware. Her “friends” called her selfish to her face and behind her back on TV when she told them she was getting married. Her coworker implied that Emily hooking up on business trips wasn’t unusual. When Emily was like “pretty sure my friends didn’t call me selfish or say I had one night stands,” I was like, well, I saw them do it on TV so I assume they had no issue telling Brennan.

She said she wouldn’t apologize for who she is, which is an immature POV in and of itself. I don’t think one-nighters warrant apology. What consenting adults do is their business. I do think that Emily just isn’t a nice person, is a brat (the way she spoke to Kevin was rude and uncalled for and she’s spoken to Keisha the same way, and I’m glad neither of them took her shit), and I see why men don’t seem to engage with her for more than a night. When you behave badly you need to own it and apologize and she seems incapable of doing that. And I think men will continue to engage with her that way until she does some growing up. Again - some of her friends don’t even like her. She’s kind of a bitch.

I stopped watching in favor of Abbott Elementary. It was unpleasant to watch.

Well,look at all of Emily’s friends.  All rude rejects.  She coms on tv half in the bag already, ready to fight.  Then she puts the waterworks on.  Them all in pink is childish,and Clareapist is the ringleader.  These guys didn’t have a chance.  What a waste of my time.

• Like 12

WHERE'D Emily even come from with the Clare defense???? Kev asked her final word & said nothing about her statement!!! 🤨 Is she hearing things?!!

• Like 3
(edited)

I watched the 2nd part of the reunion and the only two that I, while I may not like them, I didn't dislike them, are Michael and Chloe.  They are the only two who stayed out of the mess, which I understand since they weren't married on the first day and didn't spend time together with the other couples from the honeymoon forward. 

As far as the others, all I can think of are toxic friendships I was involved in in the past. The best thing would be to end the friendships - not that I think they would been friends if it wasn't for the show. 

Finally, Emily needs serious therapy.  Watching her made me feel very uncomfortable.  I knew Brennan checked out early, but watching Emily last night made me realize why he did and I understand why he did.  

Edited by Lisa418722
  • Like 15
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

WTF are Emily & Clare crying for?!!! They seem highly unstable. & Clare saying Brennan said he wanted to f her best friend & actually was effin other women & it's the same & doesn't matter which he was doing, HUH???? That sounds crazy. What are they so upset about? Especially Clare, they been over so what's the problem? Brennan apparently cheating on Emily. 🤔 I'm surprised they didn't play the clip of Brennan saying, "if this was real," he would've helped Emily move in. I'm glad there was none of him proclaiming he saved her life. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Lisa418722 said:

Finally, Emily needs serious therapy.  Watching her made me feel very uncomfortable.  I knew Brennan checked out early, but watching Emily last night made me realize why he did and I understand why he did.  

What gets me about the pink squad is that they keep going on about how all the guys care about are "optics".  Perhaps, but they themselves should probably pay more attention to how they look on TV.  People aren't going to believe or respect them if they continue to sabotage their own public images.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7

I seems like toward the end, Lauren was starting to see the toxicity she had involved herself in with the pink posse.    She broke ranks to tell Claire and Emily to quit interrupting and let Brennan/Cameron answer the question about the double date.  And based on the previews for the where are they now episode, it seems she's completely out the circle.  

Other interesting tidbit was when Brennan said backstage that he regretted encouraging Emily to be friends with Claire, and that Emily initially didn't like Claire at all.   

• Like 13
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 3
11 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

The biggest winner of Emily's histrionics is Cameron. She is such a trainwreck that not much attention is paid to what a pathological liar he is. His father's lung collapsed due to his divorce from Cameron's mother and now Cameron developed a heart condition from the heartbreak of losing Clare? He was with Clare for 31 days and planning an exit strategy with her for most of them lol.

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 2
3 hours ago, Lisa418722 said:

They are the only two who stayed out of the mess, which I understand since they weren't married on the first day and didn't spend time together with the other couples from the honeymoon forward.

Michael and Chloe are a little older than the rest of the group, and IMO it really showed (in a good way). They seemed much more mature than the rest of them. I’d guess Chloe in particular has very limited interactions with the other women now, if she has any at all.

2 minutes ago, After7Only said:

seems like toward the end, Lauren was starting to see the toxicity she had involved herself in with the pink posse.    She broke ranks to tell Claire and Emily to quit interrupting and let Brennan/Cameron answer the question about the double date.

There was an Afterparty episode in which she said that the way Clare was depicting something about her marriage was very different than what Cameron and Brennan, who was also on, were describing. I think Cameron was saying he was attracted to Clare, Brennan confirmed he’d told the guys he was attracted to Clare, and Lauren was like “Damn, Clare told me Cameron told her to her face he wasn’t attracted to her.” She doesn’t seem to be a blind follower, and good for her.

• Like 8
1 hour ago, Empress1 said:

I’d guess Chloe in particular has very limited interactions with the other women now, if she has any at all.

In the preview for the 'Where are They Now?' episode, it shows that Chloe isn't just an outsider because she doesn't have the same grievances with her husband as the Pepto Chicks. She and Lauren had some kind of falling out over Michael, with Lauren claiming that Chloe was irate with her because she followed Michael on social media. Chloe was also saying that one of the girls was trashing her on social media through a burner account. Guess we will hear the full story when the shitshow continues next week!

• Like 5
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1

I am trying to think of any woman I have disliked more than Emily and I can 't think of anyone. what a HORRIBLE person, and completely phony (or delusional). Between the smirks and the interrupting and having to get a nasty comment in at the end of each sentence, I don't think she will have to worry about finding a relationship anytime soon.

I know I am in the minority, but I totally believe the men. However, the show has encountered the scripts between couples all the time, so I am not sure why this is such a big deal. We always hear about strategies between the couples to not share certain things. Maybe it's different because they were all in on it?

Clareapist is a liar, every bit as much as Emily is. Becca is just a sad, lost person, who, I don't think will find someone without serious therapy (and NOT from Clareapist). 

Another unpopular opinion is that I do not like Lauren and never have. She is so cold, and uses that stupid psychobabble to tell "her truth" and her "authentic" garbage. The first half of the show seemed OK, but then it was all of the trendy language that means NOTHING, but she thinks she sounds professional. She doesn't. She was smirking the whole time, too, and thinking that she is, oh, so much better than the others. Although, she would have been miserable with Orion, as would anyone, including the person he supposedly is dating (which I don't believe).

Chloe and Michael were absolutely the most mature and they took the high road. I still don't like them and I think they were just more adult, but I appreciated that they didn't get down in the mud, and I look forward to seeing what broke the bond with Chloe and Lauren. And, yes, many people DID want to see Lauren and Michael get together, so what's the big deal? Chloe was no longer his wife. So, in spite of it all, I guess I will give it one more week. Sigh.

I did NOT watch the recap (another one???) after the show. And, I did not need to see KNP back with those asinine polling questions. 

This was the most I have liked seeing Kevin host. After he started taking sides (Jake/Haley), I was done with him. But, he redeemed himself this time for me.

The ship was gone a long time ago, but I do think that Cam would have wanted to see if there was "anything there" if Clareapist had been the least bit interested. She made it clear that she wasn't.

All in all, this season of Emily has been a disaster. Since the Chicago show has already been filmed, I wonder if they changed anything, such as all of the group meetings and activities.

• Like 3
  • Applause 7
  • Love 3
17 minutes ago, atomic said:

In the preview for the 'Where are They Now?' episode, it shows that Chloe isn't just an outsider because she doesn't have the same grievances with her husband as the Pepto Chicks. She and Lauren had some kind of falling out over Michael, with Lauren claiming that Chloe was irate with her because she followed Michael on social media. Chloe was also saying that one of the girls was trashing her on social media through a burner account. Guess we will hear the full story when the shitshow continues next week!

I thought that Lauren said that Clare was upset with her, not Chloe.  However, I already deleted the episode so can't rewatch the previews.

What I found very interesting about this episode is something Brennan said-that when pushed on their stories, the women start showing cracks.  And, he was right.  After continually stating that Brennan never told her that he wasn't attracted to her, Kevin directly asked and Emily agreed that Brennan told her he wasn't attracted to her, but then she immediately said that she didn't believe him.  So, what was it?  He told her, but because she didn't believe him it was a lie.  Clare admitted that she never verified the rumor with her best friend or with Brennan/Cam but it didn't matter whether it was true or not.  What?  The women were contradicting themselves and accusing the men of not saying things to them when they admitted that they didn't say things to them.  Becca stated that even though the experts told them to call them for help, that she and the other women didn't know how to get help from them.  Huh?  

IMO the women were bullies.  They made accusations and demeaned the men to make themselves feel better.  They talked over the men whenever they were trying to defend themselves so that the men could not get answers out.  They participated in double-speak throughout the episode to negate any negative consequences for their own words and actions.

The previews make it look like there will be even more fireworks next week.  And, I am in-this trainwreck almost defies description.

• Like 16
  • Applause 8

Well. Part 2 didn't change my mind. The women still suck. I hope Emily looks back on this eventually and is ashamed of herself. Even if every word she said turned out to be true, her behavior and smirking and sarcastic attitude would still make anyone dislike her. And the claiming she's an 8.5 ?!! The audacity. 

• Like 14

Ok Wow. I've been biting my tongue this whole season trying so desperately to give these women an opportunity to show how they are innocent victims but damn I was waiting for nothing. These ladies are bonkers!  The men most likely were manipulative and have definitely lied but when I feel sorry for lying manipulators then you know that what they were up against was worse.  Plugging your ears and stomping your feet and yelling liar liar pants on fire over and over again does not make it true.  Emily is straight up looney toons.  I kinds figured early on when her drunk friends were so combative and childish at the little party they had week 2 or 3.  Birds of a Feather.  And Claire!  You should be ashamed.  Is this lady a therapist?  God help her patients. I think Cameron is pretty full of shit but Claire makes him look like a saint with all her scheming.  Lauren you are way too smart for these idiots.  Please do not succumb to their bullshit.  Becca you are too nice for this nonsense. Please limit your time with these toxic pitiful spiteful women.  Damn ladies, get it together.   And Emily if you seek out therapy and your therapist should challenge your warped view of your self just feel free to fake cry and stomp off.  Guys you need to do better too.  Don't sign up for marriage if you don't want to be married. 

• Like 13
  • Applause 5

After watching the reunion, I am convinced that many participants received really good editing which they totally blew by revealing their own selves during the reunion.  Oh, and no matter how many times someone says they are speaking 'their truth' doesn't mean it's true.

All the women view themselves as superior to all of the men (except Chloe from what we've seen).  If they had presented that they made mistakes just as the men did but were really hurt by some of the things the men said, they would have come off much better.  That they presented themselves as totally helpless victims really undermined their other presentations that they were strong, hot (yes, they kept repeating how 'hot' they were), independent women.  Pick one, and it would help if there was actual, you know, evidence of what they choose to present.

• Like 11
4 hours ago, Yeah No said:

What gets me about the pink squad is that they keep going on about how all the guys care about are "optics".  Perhaps, but they themselves should probably pay more attention to how they look on TV.  People aren't going to believe or respect them if they continue to sabotage their own public images.

They are possibly negatively impacting  their lives behaving the way they are - no one would want to hire them and def not marry them.  People should be more aware what they say, do and put on reality TV and social media. There is no chance I would ever consider hiring a person like Clare as a therapist after seeing her in this show.

• Like 8
  • Applause 4

Two hours for Part TWO of the reunion?  Wow, they're sucking the last drop of juice out of this disaster movie.  Wait, say what now?  There's still "Denver:  A Look Back" coming up and a "Where Are They Now?" episode next week??

Do you think the post-season would've been longer or shorter if there had been one single scintilla of success in any of the matches?

I zipped through the two hours, pausing for a minute or two, and then fast-forwarding on.  Every time I stopped, a man was speaking in a fairly reasonable tone, to which a woman immediately retorted "You're LYING!"

I don't know what the truth is, or even what the issues are, but I can understand how frustrated and desperate one might feel if confronted by a series of lies spoken in calm, credible tones.  But I think the main way to arm yourself in that situation is to maintain dignity and do your best to appear credible yourself.

Anyway, I bet the woman we glimpsed in the Chicago preview regrets her decision to dress in confrontational fuchsia.  I saw that and thought, "Uh oh, there's already trouble afoot."

• Like 5
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, Lisa418722 said:

I watched the 2nd part of the reunion and the only two that I, while I may not like them, I didn't dislike them, are Michael and Chloe.  They are the only two who stayed out of the mess, which I understand since they weren't married on the first day and didn't spend time together with the other couples from the honeymoon forward. 

As far as the others, all I can think of are toxic friendships I was involved in in the past. The best thing would be to end the friendships - not that I think they would been friends if it wasn't for the show. 

All I know is if I was a guy, I wouldn’t go near Emily with a ten foot pole.  There is nothing about her that is flattering.  Drinks too much, sleeps around, dresses provocatively, and talks rough.  Then she turns on the waterworks when someone insults her.  Just my opinion.

• Like 11
  • Love 2
23 hours ago, Retired at last said:

I MAY watch tonight.  Generally, I don't like Kevin Frazier, but it does look interesting tonight. And, of course, Becca is agreeing with everything he says.

Speaking of, I hated Becca’s dress.  So much material.  Where was she going?  To a Ball?  Too matronally.

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, kikicat said:

I just wish Dr.Pia would get some clothes that would fit.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

I’d like to see the fallout with Emily and her friends for talking shit about her. Sounds more like frenemies. Guess I’m holding out for another episode to see what the deelio is with Chloe and Lauren or whoever it is!

• Like 5
1 hour ago, kristen111 said:

Speaking of, I hated Becca’s dress.  So much material.  Where was she going?  To a Ball?  Too matronally

Yes, the excess fabric  made her look heavier than she actually is. Matronly is exactly right. My husband agreed with me that we didn't care for her dark lipstick, either.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1

The women hurt themselves more than they realize.  They were so busy trying to make the guys look bad.  But they came off like a party of mean girls.  They were the bullies.  They made the guys look better.  Is that really what they wanted?  

The men apologized to the experts.  They acted like the adults in the room.  The women (especially Emily & Clare) acted like they thought they were better than everyone.  Chloe wanted to distance herself from the women of this season.

I really wonder how the participants of the past seasons are going to be viewing the women of the season?  Will they accept them into the group or distance themselves from them?

• Like 9
24 minutes ago, ECM1231 said:

Yes, the excess fabric  made her look heavier than she actually is. Matronly is exactly right. My husband agreed with me that we didn't care for her dark lipstick, either.

Agree on both counts. She looked bad.

• Like 3