Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E35: HoH Comp #13

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

That was the greatest jury house segment ever!  I can't believe production got Zach a new hat.  They love him.  Donny was just full of zingers! "Do you have an attorney?"  HA!  I can't believe the overwhelming dislike for Christine.  Oh, and Zach is just so pretty.  I miss him on the show.

Poor Cody looked solidly terrified by the flashing lights and buzzer.  He was pretty sure he was going home in that moment I think.

Frankie was pretty pissed about the twist, but then tried to cover it up.  He can't fake it forever!  So are they also going to do morph again?  That's silly.  Same competitions is just super lazy and makes the whole thing pointless.  Victoria can't win any of those things.  

I like Dan as a player, but Dan in the interview was annoying.  They flew him in from Michigan for that?

Best case scenario, Caleb wins HoH, Derrick wins veto.  They were close before.  I really think Frankie will win HoH though.

SQUEEFLAIL jurors back in the house Sunday!!! Production knows all our favorites are on the jury.  Thanks BB!!! (tm Janelle)

• Love 8

That was the greatest jury house segment ever!  I can't believe production got Zach a new hat.  They love him.  Donny was just full of zingers! "Do you have an attorney?"  HA!  I can't believe the overwhelming dislike for Christine.  Oh, and Zach is just so pretty.  I miss him on the show.

That was too damned funny!  And the look on Christine's face was the icing on the cake.  Reap what you sow, bitch!

Replaying everything.  Great...another week of Frankie in power talking about his power and being powerful.  Oh, boy!

• Love 2

I didn't think it was possible to love Donny any more than I already did, but his "Do you have an attorney" comment was pure gold. That had to be the saddest, most awkward Jury House arrival ever. I almost felt bad for her. Almost.

Edited by Marie80
  • Love 10

Oh Donny. Donny Donny Donny. You are GOLDEN. I mean, I just cannot. Nothing anyone ever says again is going to be as good as "do you have an attorney?" And she totally had no idea what to say.

That, to me, says that her behavior with Cody was worse than anything they showed on the broadcast shows.

Cody has to be a dino again ahahahaha.

Victoria WAY oversold her part in the "Derrick betrayal" scenario. I wish they showed a DR from Frankie to say if he bought it or not.

BB, come ON. I would pay you more than whatever you get from regular feed watchers to put cameras in the jury house and sell those live feeds.

• Love 7

I wonder if Production sits around and thinks "How can we make this awful season even MORE boring?" Replaying an entire week with the same comps? I just don't get it, and I don't see how they can do the morph comp again since everyone already knows the answers.

• Love 7

Let's turn the feeds over to the jury house during rerun week.

It was a kind of karmic justice that Christine who is desperate to be part of the cool kid clique to the point that she will toss away 500K, disrespect her marriage, and vilify the outsiders is now dumped into a house where she is the outsider and everyone else is bright, cheerful, and enjoying themselves. 

Are Jeff and Jordan getting engaged again or do they have another BB couple that needs a backyard engagement and concert?

Edited by ParadoxLost
  • Love 10

Looks like Christine and Zach are voting for Derrick if he's in the F2 and Donny would vote for Frankie.  Also, during the segment where Christine walks in, you could hear the live audience laughing throughout.

Edited by duskyliterati
  • Love 1

"Do you have an attorney?" Donny to Christine is the best line ever in the history of Big Brother.

I tried to "like" this post but something's wrong with the site so let me say... Best. Line. Ever! I could almost hear the crickets chirping had BB not cut away so fast.

Now, can we please get Victoria to pronounce at least one of the two "t's" in the word "button". What is it with kids today and the inability to annunciate?? Victoria keeps saying "buh-en". Huge pet peeve.

• Love 6

The funny thing is that they all think that the best move is to take Victoria to the end and that decides who wins, Frankie or Derrick.  If Frankie and Derrick make it to F2, Derrick may not have it completely locked up.  That tells me that Derrick is playing with a little too much concern about what his alliance will do and forgetting about the rest of the jury.

"Do you have an attorney?" Donny to Christine is the best line ever in the history of Big Brother.

I didn't get this reference.Can someone please explain? Or is this just him talking about her getting a divorce? I felt like it was some inside joke that I wasn't in on, lol.

That said, the jury house segment was awesome. Just too short.

Way too much filler --  did we really need to show Caleb scaring Cody in the shower ?

When they went through the visitors to the house, how come 1 visitor was missing:

Izzy the dog

In fact they had so much time to fill, Julie had an extended plug for her shitty daytime talk show.

I wonder if Production sits around and thinks "How can we make this awful season even MORE boring?" Replaying an entire week with the same comps? I just don't get it, and I don't see how they can do the morph comp again since everyone already knows the answers.

I guess they may create new faces but since they know that they used the wall photos as a basis, it will be even less of a challenge.

How great was it that Christine makes her entrance just as Donny makes fun if her laugh. So awkward. The attorney joke was the best. I had to rewind that a few times. The jury house seems so much more fun than what we are seeing. I miss them except fir Christine.

Caleb staring at Cody in the shower was funny too. Poor Cody.

• Love 2

Jacosta's hair in the jury house was nice. Seeing the jury again was nice. I was glad to see the appreciation for Derrick's game......

That's all I got. Worst week ever. Last week was terrible, and now I'm going to have to go through it again??

I can't with Frankie and his constant mugging for the camera. It is the worst. He goes way past "11" to around 23 and it is obnoxious as all hell. Go AWAY Frankie!

• Love 6

Wait, can we just talk about Victoria's freaking epic acting job with Frankie?? THAT was a shocker. I was expecting the level of acting she does in the DR but she really pulled it off. 

I thought she didn't really pull it off.  Frankie looked like he was trying to fake sympathy.  He had the most bizarre my mouth is trying to convey holding back crying to hide my grin expression. I thought he was going to swallow his own cheeks a couple times. That doesn't seem possible, but I don't know how else to describe it.

Edited by ParadoxLost
  • Love 1

I still think if Derrick was going for Dan's Funeral, he ended up with...Dan's Momentary Blip on the Heart Monitor.

Caleb getting the ?????? subtitles and the fact that he wanted the button to make him marry Mila Kunis...you can't script that, even for reality TV.

• Love 4

Victoria: "I will do whatever I can do in my power" I know it's tough reading off cue cards but wow, I doubt they wrote it all clunky like that... but hey good on Derrick to give Vic a purpose before she leaves.

And wow, this Year of Boredom continues with the most boring "twist" ever... yay let's watch the same comps one after another, what FUN!!

ETA: Yeah Donny wins for his lawyer comment and it was delicious seeing Christine get the collective cold shoulders of the entire group.

Edited by Wandering Snark
  • Love 3

I thought she didn't really pull it off.  Frankie looked like he was trying to fake sympathy.  He had the most bizarre my mouth is trying to convey holding back crying to hide my grin expression. I thought he was going to swallow his own cheeks a couple times. That doesn't seem possible, but I don't know how else to describe it.

Oh I agree that FRANKIE'S reaction was completely fake, but Victoria cried real tears! 

• Love 1
Victoria: "I will do whatever I can do in my power" I know it's tough reading off cue cards but wow, I doubt they wrote it all clunky like that... but hey good on Derrick to give Vic a purpose before she leaves.

But you could see her eyes move as she was reading the script from the cue cards/teleprompter/whatever.

Do they get another button that does something?

That would be priceless if they got stuck in an infinite loop -- because Caleb can't not push that big shiny button.

Edited by ottoDbusdriver
  • Love 10
That would be priceless if they got stuck in an infinite loop -- because Caleb can't not push that big shiny button.

Hah! They'd be there like groundhog day err week. They'd at one point decide to NOT hit the button but at the last moment Caleb would keep "judy chopping" the butt-in at the last second and they'd have to go through the week again knowing it won't count.

• Love 2

PRODUCTION!!!   Please, please, please, I beg of you, STOP showing Frankie's reaction to every single thing that goes on!  His expression is the same every fucking time; posing with mouth gaping open.  His over the top posing and preening gets on my last nerve.   

Is Caleb not aware that Mila Kunis is about six months pregnant with Ashton Kutcher's baby?  What a hoot that clueless kid is! 

I was so pleased to see that the jury is onto Derrick's game.  I was afraid that his stealth gameplay wouldn't be recognized, and wondered how he was going to convince them that he was responsible for every one of their evictions.  If Derrick and Frankie are in the final two, I think they will reward his gameplay, and I couldn't be happier.

• Love 6

I have to say, I can't recall a bigger group of losers in the jury house. What a group of misfits. Usually by this point there are some real good players, but not this year. Say what you want but that final 4 of dudes has dominated like we've never seen. Even the Brigade didn't manipulate and dominant like these guys.

Edited by Mmazeo

Do you have an attorney = best.line.ever. in jury house history.  LOVED it!  I really, really hope the jury won't be allowed to go into the house and say whatever they want....blowing up people's games, etc.  Ex right now Caleb is clueless that Derrick can beat him -- if he gets wind from the jury that Derrick has been playing the best game, he'll turn on Derrick.  I hope they're just going in to help with a comp or something.

I was so pleased to see that the jury is onto Derrick's game.  I was afraid that his stealth gameplay wouldn't be recognized, and wondered how he was going to convince them that he was responsible for every one of their evictions.  I think they will reward his gameplay, and I couldn't be happier.

Ditto, ditto, ditto.  

• Love 1

Oh my gosh, Caleb staring Cody down in the shower was equal parts terrifying and hysterical. That boy sure has "stalker" down pat. He is also beyond delusional with his idea of a luxury comp in which he marries Mila Kunis. Okay, I'm sure he was probably kidding. Maybe....Ashton, hire more security. 

I loved seeing the Jury House! I missed Zach. Hayden got some conditioner. And Donny really really hates Christine. That was awesome to see, because he is usually super nice about everyone. His utter disdain for her really speaks to her character. And when he asked her if she had an attorney? Damn, Donny!!!! Give him Fan Favorite for that alone. 

Hate hate hate the fact that they're doing the exact same comp over again. I don't even really want to talk about it. It's not a "rewind", it's MFing Groundhog Day. 

• Love 3

Now, can we please get Victoria to pronounce at least one of the two "t's" in the word "button". What is it with kids today and the inability to annunciate?? Victoria keeps saying "buh-en". Huge pet peeve.

It's a regional thing.  I literally only know maybe 2 people that pronounce the Ts, has nothing to do with age.  

• Love 2

Victoria running around asking for her suitcase was pretty funny.

Yes, what was that?  I thought she was leaving on her own for a minute, then I thought "poor thing is confused". She can't remember if she's been voted out or not.

• Love 2

I'll give her the benefit of the doubt ONE TIME and think she needed her suitcase so she could change out of her dress because she knew she had to do a competition.

I forgot one thing...spiders! All the spiders! I love spiders. Not enough to tweet to Julie about it, but still. They were so cute.

• Love 3

Why didn't they show Zach and Donny entering the jury house? I really wanted to see that. Jocasta looked awesome with her hair that way! Frankie blows.

Do we always get footage of every HG entering jury.  I was working under the theory that they decided to show the jury footage they film, just in case, because of the hilariousness of Christine's arrival.

When Victoria was demanding her suitcase I thought she was trying to self evict.

• Love 1

I am sad to say I'm pretty discouraged over the past few days just how stale BIG BROTHER has become. I truly have no doubt that even if Frankie wins...abosultly  NOTHING will change from last week. It was proven by him not using the veto that he doesn't have the balls to put Derrick up and take out either him or Cody. We've reached a point where there is no chance at all of Derrick ever going on the block....his ouster before final two was the ONLY thing that could save this dreadful season...to see all his plans undone.

Making matters worse the ratings and fan response to UTOPIA is abysmal and at this point its the better show. TO quote someone on DisQuss "There was more drama in the two hours of UTOPIA's premier than all season of BIG BROTHER" and that is absolutly true...UTOPIA will probably be cancelled and BB will keep churning out its tired forumula. We need a shake up next summer!

Also I was quite happy to FAST FORWARD Dan. I've been in the minority that hates him and for the same reason I hate Derrick this season. He ruined any suspense or entertainment by controlling everything...even getting the ditz Danielle to vote out her would be love interest. I watch BB to see factions battling back and forth for control of the house. Not having one godfather control everything that happens.

The best part of the show tonight was the audience snickering during the jury house package whenever Christine was dissed!

Two last thing: What is all this tabloid s@#t Chulie is engaging in? Tarantulas?Really? And where was this drop dead sexy Jocasta all summer! Love the makeover!

Edited by North of Eden
  • Love 1

Someone explain the spider dare thing to me.  Both in terms of why and how a lot of smaller spiders vs. one big spider is something worth voting on?  Shouldn't the dare be somewhat different for whatever reason she is doing it?

And why is this a Chenbot dare instead of something we inflict on Team America?

Edited by ParadoxLost
  • Love 2

Jacosta's hair in the jury house was nice.

Jocasta's hair was great, but I hardly noticed it because she's still wearing the fucking bowtie.  Does she sleep in one?  Sounds like a choking hazard.

I like Dan as a player, but Dan in the interview was annoying.  They flew him in from Michigan for that?

I hated Dan's diary rooms.  The way his head would bob and weave, and then he'd kind of look over his shoulder.  It drove me crazy - he looked like an ostrich.  Seeing him display that behavior with Julie, I think it's just an engrained mannerism.

I am one of the most cynical, sarcastic, unforgiving persons you can meet, but I didn't enjoy that.  Coming off the epic booing - and as a fan, Christine would know that's never happened before - I felt for her.  It was the tag teaming of the dinosaur comment and then the attorney comment.  It bordered on a bullying moment, in my opinion.  She looked down and her face fell and I felt for her.  Donny has every right to dislike Christine, I don't blame him for that.  But, his comment was mean spirited and that's not Donny's way, so I was a little disappointed in him.  That had nothing to do with gameplay or strategy, it was personal.  Yes, Christine was nasty in many ways, but even Aaryn wasn't treated in that manner in the jury house.  I personally believe Candice was treated much worse by Aaryn than anything Christine did to anyone.  The fact that the "jokes" both focused on Cody, tells me they are not retaliating for anything Christine said about Donny, or about Christine sabotaging Donny in the BOtB.  It especially bothers me that no one had the balls to say it while Cody was around - and I would bet they won't say it if Cody reaches the Jury house.

• Love 6

Using the glottal stop for the 't' in button is dialectal, not wrong. 

Do we always get footage of every HG entering jury.  I was working under the theory that they decided to show the jury footage they film, just in case, because of the hilariousness of Christine's arrival.

You're probably right, I just wanted to see it.

Dan looks like such a big nerd! LOL! I don't know why, maybe because he was smiling so big the whole time. It was hard for me to take anything he said seriously because of it.

I was also disappointed by Donny's "attorney" comment. It was too deep a cut. I hated Christine because she messed up the game for each player I rooted for and because even though she's supposed to be a fan, she couldn't see that she was just helping someone else win. There was no way any of those guys were going to take her to final three. I did not enjoy watching her fawn over Cody, but that was none of my business. That's between her and her husband.

• Love 2

I caught a little bit of an editing oops.  Derrick was talking to Victoria about about you never know what's gonna happen Wednesday Before they got the the live show is in 48 hours.

As for Donny's comment they didn't know she was booed when he made the comments. 

They tease her about it, but until she said anything I don't think they had the slightest idea how badly she came off.

I do think they were booing for things other than Cody as well.  I really think her screwing Donny over hurt her in peoples minds too.  Did she really not get that America loves him? 

Edited by MarquisDeCarabas
  • Love 4

I feel like Christine was booed for her Cody love, for her obvious hate of the much loved Donny, and because she was so ready and willing to get Nicole out of the house for the second time. Donny wasn't out of line at all with his attorney comment IMO. She deserved a dig from him. Glad she got it.

• Love 14

I am sad to say I'm pretty discouraged over the past few days just how stale BIG BROTHER has become. I truly have no doubt that even if Frankie wins...abosultly  NOTHING will change from last week. It was proven by him not using the veto that he doesn't have the balls to put Derrick up and take out either him or Cody. We've reached a point where there is no chance at all of Derrick ever going on the block....his ouster before final two was the ONLY thing that could save this dreadful season...to see all his plans undone.

Making matters worse the ratings and fan response to UTOPIA is abysmal and at this point its the better show. TO quote someone on DisQuss "There was more drama in the two hours of UTOPIA's premier than all season of BIG BROTHER" and that is absolutly true...UTOPIA will probably be cancelled and BB will keep churning out its tired forumula. We need a shake up next summer!

BB Australia just started a few days ago. If you can handle a less monotonous format and a host even more robotic than Julie (I know), it's worth a shot.

I forgot one thing...spiders! All the spiders! I love spiders. Not enough to tweet to Julie about it, but still. They were so cute.

Irritable, can we sue CBS for the severe trauma that caused? In the meantime, I'll be in a fetal position, shuddering.

• Love 1