Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

Kail seems to surround herself by sycophants, though. Sadly, there are people who will be loyal friends to the most vile of people. Usually they're morally lacking themselves, or they're so insecure that they like having an Alpha friend to lead them around. I'm not saying Kail is a horrible person, but having some longterm friends doesn't mean she's great at relationships. Sterling definitely seems like an ass kisser. But I recall how Kail flipped out while on vacation with her and her mom, because of Javi's texts, and basically made their trip very very uncomfortable. Didn't she also flip out on members of her bridal party about earrings? 

I see her friendships a lot like her marriage - smooth, as long as you tow the line. Her line. But she will cut a bitch!

Wow, exactly. I know someone exactly like this. She sort of surrounds herself with who she considers important and big fishes in their small pound. Funny thing is this person I know was raised in the same kind of neglect as Kail was. Very dysfunctional. And yeah, the person I know, the moment I said something about a subject that she wasn't completely on board with, she cut me loose. Cut me like a bitch. And we had known each other for years. Very sensitive. It must come as a result of the upbringing.
  • Love 2

I think she should have waited until after Lincoln's birth; why would you pay that kind of money for a special dress, and then have to alter it to accommodate late pregnancy?  They were already actually married, right?  It just doesn't make sense to me; other than that, I think it was a pretty wedding.

I have a friend with tats who's getting married this summer; she's using some kind of special makeup to cover the tats that day.  

I think Kails' hair looks really pretty, and I love the very simple headpiece.

Edited by blubld43
  • Love 1

Nothing says "blushing bride" like a big ol' ugly-ass skull tattoo covering one's upper arm.

The sharks are a very nice metaphor, though, for lots of things about this marriage.

• Love 9

I think she should have waited until after Lincoln's birth; why would you pay that kind of money for a special dress, and then have to alter it to accommodate late pregnancy? They were already actually married, right? It just doesn't make sense to me; other than that, I think it was a pretty wedding.

I have a friend with tats who's getting married this summer; she's using some kind of special makeup to cover the tats that day.

Why would you pay that kind of money for a pretend wedding when you're already married? It's insane.

• Love 6

I lived in the UK until I was 29 (11 years ago) then I moved to Oklahoma, but, I'd been a bridesmaid twice and never had to pay for the dress or any accessories. When I got married, under a tree in Arkansas, I didn't have a wedding party so there was nobody to piss off.

Is this a recent thing, paying to be in someone's wedding, or an American tradition? They can sod off! Pay! My arse! Just my opinion. lol

• Love 3

I lived in the UK until I was 29 (11 years ago) then I moved to Oklahoma, but, I'd been a bridesmaid twice and never had to pay for the dress or any accessories. When I got married, under a tree in Arkansas, I didn't have a wedding party so there was nobody to piss off.

Is this a recent thing, paying to be in someone's wedding, or an American tradition? They can sod off! Pay! My arse! Just my opinion. lol

It's an American tradition. My friend/former roommate was in a bunch of weddings, including one where the bride was from Wales (groom was American) and the bride paid for their dresses because that's what you do over there. My friend was like " ... This is so much better." (Second was the wedding where she was asked to wear a black cocktail dress - she wore something she already owned.) I used to work with a lot of people from the UK and their attitude was the same as yours - basically "Wait, what? You have to pay? Aren't you doing the bride a favor? Why would you pay?" It really does suck to pay, and often pay handsomely (some of the most expensive dresses I've bought are bridesmaid dresses) for a dress you don't pick out and will only wear once. Last year I gave my bridesmaid dresses to a friend who's a theater director so hopefully they're getting some use, because I hadn't worn any of them since the weddings. (She put out a call on Facebook for "dresses," and when I dropped mine off she said that by FAR the bulk of the dresses she was getting were bridesmaid dresses and old prom dresses.)

In my experience, I've paid for the dresses (chosen by the brides) and shoes (color chosen by the brides, shoes selected by me, so at least then I got to pick out shoes I'd wear again and at a price point I was comfortable with). Anything extra, like professional hair and makeup, was either paid for by the bride or optional (and if it was optional, most people opted out). I've never been asked to wear matching jewelry.

I do think it's kind of silly to have a second fake wedding a year later after your marriage - have a party, sure, but a wedding with all the trimmings (including a registry, I'd guess) seems pretty indulgent. And given that she was in her third trimester at the time, it seems like there could have been other things for her to focus on.

• Love 3

How much did Kail really pay for her pretend wedding though? How much was comped or paid for by TM2? I might participate in the production but I draw the line at paying any money to do it. Especially considering the already married couple are actually earning a paycheck for the whole thing! Nope, I'll donate my time and help you earn some money. That's about it though. Want matching earrings? Buy them yourself. Tossing in a "thank you" would be nice as well.

Edited by MissMel
  • Love 4

Yea, I think the pretend wedding was for the show. They love those sorts of things. 

I was married at the courthouse, then we had a small outdoor ceremony with a selective gathering of loved ones awhile later. I don't really have a problem with doing something like that. However, I didn't go all out. People wore whatever they wanted. I had $100 retro polka-dot dress. It was just for the purposes of celebrating with people that were special to us, not to make a big production. I think Kail did that because MTV wanted to air it, and was probably footing the bill. 

• Love 3

kailyn-lowry-baby-boy.jpg?crop=top&fit=c

Seemed a good time to re-post this. From InTouch mag.

I cannot stop laughing at this photo because on another website, the nicknamed Kail, Big Pearl after character from SpongeBob Squarepants. Seeing her posing with the sharks in the background, it's like she is in Bikini Bottom. Lol

I think she should have waited until after Lincoln's birth; why would you pay that kind of money for a special dress, and then have to alter it to accommodate late pregnancy? They were already actually married, right? It just doesn't make sense to me; other than that, I think it was a pretty wedding.

I have tattoos, and that's what I plan on doing. They just look weird in a formal dress.

I don't get why they didn't wait until after the birth too?

• Love 1

I'm seven months pregnant now and no way in hell would I would I have a big wedding right now (I've been married for 8 years, so it's not something I'm considering lol). Kail had been pregnant before. She had to know how uncomfortable, sweaty/swollen, gross, and huge you feel during the last couple of months of pregnancy. No way would you catch me right now in a wedding dress walking around as the center of attention at a big formal wedding.  NO WAY. Different strokes and all, but I would have waited until after I had the baby or pushed up the wedding to when I wasn't so "heavy pregnant" for my own comfort.  (And since Javi and Kail were already married, what would it have mattered?)

If mtv picked up the wedding tab they probably had to work around filming schedule not Kail's pregnancy.

I think you're right but I would have told MTV where to go, even if it meant paying for the wedding myself.

• Love 3

Out of my friends weddings it's been mixed of who buys what, but for the most part I feel like it was reasonable, when I was in my best friends wedding she just said black tea length dress, I had to buy one, but I didn't mind so much because I've had other chances to wear it.. And her sister made us jewelry to wear... My only issue with it was that I have extremely sensitive ears, my earrings have to be sterling silver or they get infected and red and itchy, so even wearing them for one night irritatated the crap out of my ears (and I even waited to put them on until pictures and took them off after the after-wedding pictures) so that would be my issue with the $20 earrings if I was one of Kail's bridesmaids, I don't mind spending the money in theory, but paying that much for earrings I could only wear for a few hours would be frustrating. But for the record I never said a word about my friends earrings bothered me I sucked it up for the night and. Never would have expected anything to be changed in my account.

So Javi is doing all the posting and Kail.is out there, living her life. Lol He must have really gotten on her nerves that to the point thatshe is willing to forgo those sweet Air Force benefits.

Military benefits and the security provided by those direct deposits on the first and the fifteenth were very attractive to her before the TM2 money started to roll in. With her own cash, she has no need for GI Javi. At this point now, her money is used to support to entire household - which includes Javi's parents. She's watching her dollar bills go towards Javi and Family.... Their marriage was over the minute she realized that she'd be better off financially without Javi and his dependents.
  • Love 1

Here's an... interesting sneak peek from the next episode, titled "Kailyn and Javi's Tearful Goodbye"

http://www.mtv.com/video-clips/voi76w/teen-mom-2-sneak-peek-kailyn-and-javi-s-tearful-goodbye

- Javi's not only in sweats but it's the middle of the day and he's seen outside in them. <gasp!!>

- Javi says "I'm not gonna see you babe" and Kail gets this massive grin on her face and says "I know, it's gonna be good."  She is smart enough to bury her face in his neck for a hug before he sees it, but wow. Then she finally musters up some tears.

- Javi cries a lot harder and his tears seemed real to me. Maybe he had/has a sense this might be more than a goodbye for deployment?

Editing to remove spoiler tags so it's easier to read.

Edited by NikSac
  • Love 2

I'm not anti-tattoo by any means, I used to have one, and just about everyone in my family has a bunch. But there is just something really odd about that half-sleeve in that big poufy dress. I think it's because everything else is so traditional. If her dress or hair or the surroundings were a little more alternative, or if she weren't about to drop a shorty during the procession, maybe her tattoos wouldn't look so out of place. I've seen tattoos on brides before that didn't look bad at all, but it's not working on her.

Oh, poor Isaac in that clip...I'm sure he'll be fine once Javi is gone, but that was hard to watch. And it was a little hard to watch Javi break down, until I remembered what a sexist fucking pig he is, and now I feel better because he can go right on and fuck himself. I've pulled for Javi since day 1, even though I thought he was crazy for hitching his wagon to this particular star, but ever since I heard he blamed her exercising for losing the baby? Nerp, Team Kail for me. Never thought I'd say that.

• Love 6

Here's an... interesting sneak peek from the next episode, titled "Kailyn and Javi's Tearful Goodbye"

http://www.mtv.com/video-clips/voi76w/teen-mom-2-sneak-peek-kailyn-and-javi-s-tearful-goodbye

I'll put my thoughts in a spoiler tag just in case.

- Javi's not only in sweats but it's the middle of the day and he's seen outside in them. <gasp!!>

- Javi says "I'm not gonna see you babe" and Kail gets this massive grin on her face and says "I know, it's gonna be good."  She is smart enough to bury her face in his neck for a hug before he sees it, but wow. Then she finally musters up some tears.

- Javi cries a lot harder and his tears seemed real to me. Maybe he had/has a sense this might be more than a goodbye for deployment?

Spoiler tags aren't needed.  Clips aren't spoilers.

Javi knew he was saying goodbye to his "best friend" forever.  Kail couldn't even fake sadness.

• Love 2

She looks quite pretty in that sneak peek when she flashes a huge smile while saying goodbye to Javi.

Spoiler tags aren't needed.  Clips aren't spoilers.

Javi knew he was saying goodbye to his "best friend" forever.  Kail couldn't even fake sadness.

Oh thanks - good to know. I'll take them off so they don't annoy anyone.

• Love 1

Spoiler tags aren't needed. Clips aren't spoilers.

Javi knew he was saying goodbye to his "best friend" forever. Kail couldn't even fake sadness.

When Kail found out Javi was deploying I was ready for her to start doing cartwheels haha it was like she was fighting smiling . I'm behind an episode still but she seems relieved he will be gone. I'm not a Javi fan , I'd be popping champagne the second the door slammed shut
  • Love 4

When Kail found out Javi was deploying I was ready for her to start doing cartwheels haha it was like she was fighting smiling . I'm behind an episode still but she seems relieved he will be gone. I'm not a Javi fan , I'd be popping champagne the second the door slammed shut

She didn't even fight it that hard! I think the only reason she stayed halfway fake sad was for Isaac.

• Love 2

I was reading comments on Kail's Instagram earlier and someone posted how Kail how been caught cheating and that someone has pictures of this guy leaving her house every night. I hate that I missed what followed because apparently Javi was also reading comments and must have asked for the photos in question. I was able to catch responses after he deleted whatever he wrote. Here is what is left.

wus4eh.jpg

He also retweeted something on Twitter about falling out of love. I'm on my phone or else I'd post a link.

• Love 3

I saw the falling out of love thing and I couldn't help but think he was the only one in love in that relationship.

So, is Javi's mother still providing childcare? I can't imagine what this situation is lIke for her. But then again, she is probably focused on her grandchild.

Isn't the house in Kail's name only? I can see this getting real messy when Javi returns.

She wants to make sure everyone can see that fake, expensive ass.

I don't like it. To each their own I guess. I'm trying to get rid of my booty. I sure wouldn't have surgery to make it bigger. Hehehe

• Love 3

I know she's tilting her hips to make her booty look bigger, but that bum looks just as fake as Jenelle's boobs.  If I ever got plastic surgery, I'd want to look like I might have actually naturally developed that way.  But I'm an old fogie.

• Love 7

I don't like it. To each their own I guess. I'm trying to get rid of my booty. I sure wouldn't have surgery to make it bigger. Hehehe

Not my cup of tea either. I don't understand the appeal of breast implants, so I REALLY don't get ass implants. And hers don't look remotely natural. That pic looks not even like surgical, it looks like a photoshop accident.

• Love 4

Little bags of chips my ass (no pun intended). Pleeeeease.

Kail eats like a pig. She didn't get large from eating healthy. Right out of surgery she was gulping down pina coladas and a huge plate of french fries. She loves her processed foods and pizza.

• Love 3

I really don't understand the appeal of having a backside that is so unnaturally out of proportion with the rest of your body (not trying to diss those who develop that look naturally).  Like MKay said, I'm trying to made my thighs/butt smaller, not bigger! 

TBH I just really don't like the look of implants in the breast or butt.  Sure I would like smaller hips, slimmer thighs and bigger boobs but this is my body and I'm not going to insert plastic into it for the sake of looking like a super model.  My body can get me through a game of soccer and keep me healthy enough to go to uni and that's what I need from it.  

Took that a bit off track but I just really don't like the surgery look.  

Edited by ChocolateAddict
  • Love 7

My butt is definitely that disproportionate (or even more) and it's natural. Happens a lot with short girls. I actually really like it.

It looks weird on Kail because she has such a boxy, unfeminine frame. And we're used to seeing her not look very fit or curvy. I don't think it's a trend...curvier bodies are just more popular now rather than super thin. Even her fake butt is really not that big at all.

I think stockiness can be attractive, but meh wrt Kail. I've always thought Kailyn was nice looking. Not gorgeous, but nice looking. It's her own choice what she wants to eat. That bowl of chips looks like it was placed backstage for more than one person...

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 1

I don't get it either. It's one thing to have a shapely bottom that's in proportion to the rest of your figure, but these girls look like they have beach balls tacked on to the backs of their asses. They're going to be screwed when the trend dies down, and it will.

All that work is going to go to waste if Mail doesn't straighten out her diet.

• Love 4

My butt is definitely that disproportionate (or even more) and it's natural. Happens a lot with short girls. I actually really like it.

Sorry I should have been clearer.  IMO it's one thing to naturally have a larger backside but when it's so obviously surgery I find it a turn off.  I wasn't meaning those whose body shape is like that naturally! 

• Love 6