Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

On 11/17/2017 at 7:38 AM, Pixiebomb said:

I hate it when people say "Cali". It's California. I know in this day and age no one can be bothered to write or speak full words let alone full sentences but it just rubs me wrong. Only posers call CA "Cali". Ok. I'm done. 

That's how I feel about "veggies." Ugh. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

I feel y'all on the San Francisco thing...because I grew up in New Orleans and NO ONE except tourists and people on badly written TV shows/movies says N'awlins. As soon as someone says it, I know they aren't from New Orleans! (And it makes me cringe more than when Kail famewhores her bisexuality for attention and retribution).

is it New ORlens or New orLEANS?

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, HooHooHoo said:

I will take “veggies” over “veg”. That drives me bonkers!

OMG. I don't want to get too off-topic here, but DAMN that is an ugly non-word. 

Kailyn needs to have a seat and stop messing with her face. OK back on topic then!

ETA: Actually I can tie this in a little better. I hate "Kail" as a nickname and I refuse to call her that. Or I'll spell it Kale. But "Kailyn" is one of those hideous froofy portmanteau names that comes from Kay (or Kate) + Lynn. Kay or Lynn would make sense as a nickname but Kayl? Nope. Not going along with that. 

Edited by JocelynCavanaugh
  • Love 3

Jesus God Kail! Not a mother fucker on earth wants to know about you bleaching your asshole. Oh! This one time in Iowa I bought a pack of smokes at a CUM N GO gas station. How I wished I had a cell phone back then. I had a friend once who got caught fucking her young neighbor in the side yard between million dollar homes by her husband. She got all pissed at me cuz I wasn't sympathetic. I was like Bitch you are a rich woman with a 5 star hotel a mile away and you fuck a firefighter in the yard?! I totally laughed at her dumb ass. We are no longer friends. I don't do stupid. 

• Love 14
On 11/17/2017 at 5:38 AM, Pixiebomb said:

I hate it when people say "Cali". It's California. I know in this day and age no one can be bothered to write or speak full words let alone full sentences but it just rubs me wrong. Only posers call CA "Cali". Ok. I'm done. 

On 11/17/2017 at 7:59 AM, GreatKazu said:

I post "So Cal." *hangs head in shame  But I do say "California." 

@FlowerofCarnage

Does anyone actually from California use Cali? It drives me nuts when my non-Californian friends use it and I usually gently tell them not to. I don’t think it’s shame to use SoCal @GreatKazu? I think it’s lingo that we locals use? When I’m too lazy to type out California, I just write Ca, I don’t know Cali just never sounds right. 

On 11/17/2017 at 9:30 AM, Uncle JUICE said:

I'm pretty sure the terror of today's dating pool is like 15% of the reason to stay married. 

Haha. Yes! I’ve been dating or thinking about dating after a divorce and for the most part, I opt out of the market. 

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, evilmindatwork said:

Does anyone actually from California use Cali? It drives me nuts when my non-Californian friends use it and I usually gently tell them not to. I don’t think it’s shame to use SoCal @GreatKazu? I think it’s lingo that we locals use? When I’m too lazy to type out California, I just write Ca, I don’t know Cali just never sounds right. 

Haha. Yes! I’ve been dating or thinking about dating after a divorce and for the most part, I opt out of the market. 

I was born and raised in Cali. I call it that now that I live in Washington. I don't get the big deal. It's not like you have to listen to me say it. Don't worry, I'll use the preferred pronunciation when I'm here. Just please don't take Nor Cal away from me.

Edited by AmyFarrahFowler
typo
  • Love 9
28 minutes ago, evilmindatwork said:

So, LL Cool J’s sing “Going back to Cali” isn’t a favorite? I love that song! 

• Love 9
30 minutes ago, AmyFarrahFowler said:

I was born and raised in Cali. I call it that now that I live in Washington. I don't get the big deal. It's not like you have to listen to me say it. Don't worry, I'll use the preferred pronunciation when I'm here. Just please don't take Nor Cal away from me.

I use SoCal, Nor Cal also. I don’t know Cali just sounds cutesy to me, maybe? I’ve personally never heard it used by locals

@Mkay isn’t LL Cool J from NYC? It’s fine in music, I guess. Language is relaxed in music for the sake of rhythm etc. 

Anyway I’m not really a hugely nit picky person, and honestly didn’t really mean to attack anyone with the post. I was just talking about my personal preferences and what I’ve observed.

• Love 7
25 minutes ago, evilmindatwork said:

I use SoCal, Nor Cal also. I don’t know Cali just sounds cutesy to me, maybe? I’ve personally never heard it used by locals

@Mkay isn’t LL Cool J from NYC? It’s fine in music, I guess. Language is relaxed in music for the sake of rhythm etc. 

Anyway I’m not really a hugely nit picky person, and honestly didn’t really mean to attack anyone with the post. I was just talking about my personal preferences and what I’ve observed.

No biggie. I’m from Texas. I just like to sing along with old school jams and that one came to mind.  I was playing around. :)

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

No biggie. I’m from Texas. I just like to sing along with old school jams and that one came to mind.  I was playing around. :)

Hi Tex! 

Do Texans say "Tex"? 

6 hours ago, LunaMia said:

He's named Lucky for a reason, apparently. ?

lol

He lucked out, didn't he? 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

Hi Tex! 

Do Texans say "Tex"? 

lol

He lucked out, didn't he? 

Some might.  I don’t.  I don’t own a horse, listen to country music (yuck), own boots, or a cowboy hat. I’m born and raised here and I’m tired of Texas.  12 months of summer really sucks.  I hibernate in the summer and start to venture outdoors around October.  

• Love 6
27 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Some might.  I don’t.  I don’t own a horse, listen to country music (yuck), own boots, or a cowboy hat. I’m born and raised here and I’m tired of Texas.  12 months of summer really sucks.  I hibernate in the summer and start to venture outdoors around October.  

Remember Kail wanted to move back to Texas? But then she found out her daddy wasn't a rich man with a big house. The way she was looking around the area as he was driving her to his home, all she did was have her nose up in the air. Is she still a Cowboys fan or was she just being a poser? 

Are you inland or near the coast? 

• Love 7
On 11/17/2017 at 3:44 PM, allienc said:

She looks like a cartoon.

She is photoshopped within an inch of her life!  This is the fakest, most digitally altered image in history.

7 hours ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

That's how I feel about "veggies." Ugh. 

For some reason that reminds me of how annoyed I get when I see the word “nosh.”

Stupid magazines always use the word when talking about guests at a fancy wedding.  “Guests noshed on lobster rolls, etc...”  I get ragey.

4 hours ago, ghoulina said:

So Fail is now dating the Tyler Baltierra look-alike? Sure, Jan. 

How about upthread, someone referenced her “Tyler baltierra looking and  opposum-looking friend!”  I’m still laughing about that.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Remember Kail wanted to move back to Texas? But then she found out her daddy wasn't a rich man with a big house. The way she was looking around the area as he was driving her to his home, all she did was have her nose up in the air. Is she still a Cowboys fan or was she just being a poser? 

Are you inland or near the coast? 

Not a cowboys fan either.  Haha I’m glad she didn’t move here.  I’m very inland.  I’m in the extreme NE corner of Texas. If I go north in 15 mins I’m in Oklahoma.  If I go east an hr I’m in La.  if I go NE for ten mins I’m in Ark. If you find Bowie County, Texas (or Texarkana) on a map you have found me.  I’m not too far from Texarkana. 

I did live in Corpus Christi for 2 yrs in my 20’s.  I loved it.  

• Love 4

I mean, the major reason the Cowboys are known as “America’s team” is because they were so easy to bandwagon (especially in the 90s when they won so many Super Bowls). So Kail being a “fan” doesn’t surprise me at all, really. Honestly I’m more surprised she’s not a Patriots fan or Steelers fan. Javi is a long-suffering Eagles fan, I believe (based on some offhand comments he’s made on the show). That makes sense considering where he grew up. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, TeenMomAngerMgmt said:

I mean, the major reason the Cowboys are known as “America’s team” is because they were so easy to bandwagon (especially in the 90s when they won so many Super Bowls). So Kail being a “fan” doesn’t surprise me at all, really. Honestly I’m more surprised she’s not a Patriots fan or Steelers fan. Javi is a long-suffering Eagles fan, I believe (based on some offhand comments he’s made on the show). That makes sense considering where he grew up. 

I have been a Cowboys fan since 1978. Yes, I am old. 

• Love 5

Let's not forgot DebZ doesn't have much room to throw stones on the baby/daddies front.  As for the girlfriends?  Let's also not forget Farrah's claims that mommy dearest was running a train while Michael was away.  Michael and Debra both admit to numerous affairs and Farrah's sister mostly lived with the grandparents.  DebZ might want to keep her un-Christian like judgments on Kail's bedroom activities and parenting skills to herself.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, MissMel said:

Let's not forgot DebZ doesn't have much room to throw stones on the baby/daddies front.  As for the girlfriends?  Let's also not forget Farrah's claims that mommy dearest was running a train while Michael was away.  Michael and Debra both admit to numerous affairs and Farrah's sister mostly lived with the grandparents.  DebZ might want to keep her un-Christian like judgments on Kail's bedroom activities and parenting skills to herself.

Deb is an attention whore, but she’s also not wrong here and she’s saying what a lot of people are thinking. Most folks with 3 kids (and one newborn that they just named a few weeks ago) are not jetsetting like Kail is right now. They aren’t getting in and out of relationships like Kail. 

• Love 22

On the topic of vaginal rejuvenation or whatever the hell it is, no way would I ever do that. I mean if a woman wants to do that for herself great but no way would I do it. If a guy has a problem with the way I look down there, then that's his problem, and he can just go find another woman that has the perfect vagina he's looking for. 

As far as Kail's new gf, I don't buy it either. I would worry about any girl Kail dates seriously though with her abusive tendencies. But yeah, I think this is just a publicity stunt to get people to listen to her stupid podcast. 

BTW, I listened to a bit of the first episode of her podcast but couldn't get past a few minutes. I guess since my kid is 17, I no longer remember the grossness of being a new mother but I really hate hearing gross details about it. I think I've always been that way. And I don't think either of them have a good speaking voice. They both said um, you know, or like constantly. They also don't seem to have a good rapport. They seem like complete strangers. It's weird. 

• Love 15

Here she goes again cussing at people. Real professional for someone wanting their own show and having a college degree.

And I am not saying I don't cuss. Because I have a potty mouth and a college degree, I just don't cuss people out online and call them bitches, except Kail and others on this show, and I'm not wanting to be in front of cameras and where my potential future employers can look up my tirades.

• Love 16
5 minutes ago, Mkay said:

02050871-5B60-49D0-B7D5-334D718439B8.jpeg

4928E720-1BF7-4C5E-8515-F454C8769BAE.jpeg

These girls make themselves look so bad when they reply to every negative thing written about them. And it doesn't make me believe they're telling the truth either. They should just ignore all the negativity. They're just giving attention to all the rumors. 

2 minutes ago, toodywoody said:

Here she goes again cussing at people. Real professional for someone wanting their own show and having a college degree.

And I am not saying I don't cuss. Because I have a potty mouth and a college degree, I just don't cuss people out online and call them bitches, except Kail and others on this show, and I'm not wanting to be in front of cameras and where my potential future employers can look up my tirades.

We were posting at the same time but I agree with you. These girls have really screwed themselves doing this show and creating the public personas they have. Once this show goes away, which I think it will eventually, maybe, hopefully! lol These girls will not be able to find employment! There's lots of things I send to my friends in text or talk about with them in private that would make some people blush, but I would never post it publically for this very reason. 

• Love 9

Oh, good grief!  I'm not at all buying Garbage Pail Kail's story about a girlfriend.   She really just needs to stop that and stop lots of things she does.  The best thing that could happen to her is if someone took away her twitter.   She is killing any and all possibilities for a real career beyond "trashy reality tv D-lister."

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, druzy said:

I think it's about her new teeth.

Holy shit who the fuck cares, she isn't the only person to get their teeth done.  Famewhore much? The Doctors could be covering real shit instead of shit this bitch does. What a waste. 

Edited by toodywoody
  • Love 8
18 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

lol @ Daddyoftheday

Suds will have a lot of "uncles" and "aunts." 

I really feel sorry for the poor kid. If/when Kail goes off the rails as the MTV gravy train pulls into the last stop, Isaac and Lincoln's dads will protect them from being completely dragged into her drama, but he'll probably be caught up in the madness 100%. I think things are fairly chaotic now, with Kail's volatility and the revolving cast of friends/fucks coming in and out of her home/life, but at least she's in a stable location with Jo, Javi, and other consistent, supportive people nearby. I don't know how long that will last. Once the MTV money ends, I could see her losing her house sooner or later and, depending on how things work out, potentially leaving DE, maybe leaving her older two kids behind with their dads. I don't think it would be fun to be Kail's only/oldest child in that situation. If his dad doesn't step up, which seems questionable at this point, Suds is in for some rough times with his mom unloading on him about how hurt she is that his older brothers "abandoned" her, contending with mom's fucked up boy/girlfriends, being envious of his older brothers' relationships with their dads/extended families, being stuck with taking care of his younger sibling(s), etc., etc.

• Love 9
55 minutes ago, TeenMomAngerMgmt said:

Looks like her old friend from way back in the day when she lived with Jo’s parents. I’m sorta surprised he still hangs around. 

Yeah I remember him! He helped her move. 

Given he hasn’t been on the show in a while he’s probably not a fame whore and may be one of the few people who will tell Kailyn the truth. Granted she won’t listen...

• Love 10

Yeah, wasn't he one of the ones she talked into helping her steal her mom's TV? (I mean, they helped her move the stolen TV, not that they knew they were helping her steal it).

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 11
41 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Yeah I remember him! He helped her move. 

Given he hasn’t been on the show in a while he’s probably not a fame whore and may be one of the few people who will tell Kailyn the truth. Granted she won’t listen...

He moved to Georgja on one of those early episodes.  She saw him on this past trip to Atlanta. 

• Love 10
47 minutes ago, Mkay said:

He moved to Georgja on one of those early episodes.  She saw him on this past trip to Atlanta. 

She probably only reconnected with him so he’d introduce her to some brothers in ATL. 

• Love 10
On 11/17/2017 at 9:00 AM, Uncle JUICE said:

You can tell someone who's never been to Chicago by them calling it "Shy-Town!" 

Amen!  One of my biggest peeves. Wonder why "Chi-town rising" didn't catch on? (Attempt to make chicago New year's celebration more like NYC.  No thanks. I'll take Janet Davies and Marc Giangreco over Mario Lopez)  

Edited by qtpi17
  • Love 2