Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Tatum said:

Her thing with Chris has me really scratching my head. First off, I've never really noticed a particular affection Kail had for any of her romantic partners. It was all about what they could do for her (a stable place to live in Jo's case, designer purses and other expensive gifts from Jordan, and of course Javi and his famed benefits). That doesn't mean that she'll never focus on someone she legitimately likes, but Chris is that guy? He's not that attractive, clearly is irresponsible, doesn't strike me as particularly charismatic based on his tweets, doesn't appear to be in a position to do much for her financially...I just don't get it.

I think that’s just how Kail is with people in general. I honestly don’t think she knows the difference between liking what someone can do for your life and liking a person. It’s not surprising since her mom treats her that way. 

• Love 5

I'd love to hear Chris' side of the story because for as much he's an irresponsible asshole, I also think he never once led Kail to believe they were exclusive or had any plans to be in the future. He strikes me as one of those player types who makes it pretty clear he is what he is and you either choose to accept it or move on. 

I agree Kail thought she'd beat out his other hoes because she's blonde, semi-famous and has MTV money. Throw in the trap baby and she figured she'd sealed the deal. Problem is, Chris thinks so little of her the potential perks weren't enough to make him want to stick around and wake up to her bloated face every morning. For an egomaniac like Kail, that knowledge must absolutely be killing her right now.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 21
33 minutes ago, MissMel said:

Kail just wanted to "win" Chris.  She probably hates his main chick and thought she would be the side piece that he would move into the main squeeze spot.  Especially because she's white and blonde and pregnant.  Nobody must have ever told her that that rarely happens.  The guy is not going to leave a long term chick that knows he plays around on the side, too.  Kail's big ego burned her and now all she has left to show for it is bubble lips, a diaper ass, and a nameless baby with no daddy.

I can see wanting to "win", but once it was clear that wasn't happening, I would think her pride would step in and she would, at least publicly, dismiss any notion of hurt feelings and act like she too was just playing around the whole time. Her whole, I gave him my heart, seems very out of character for her. Maybe she's playing that card because she has a baby and she doesn't want to seem like she was just screwing around for fun and now she's saddled her kid with an absentee father, due to her own poor choices? I don't know. Like I said, her interest in him and her publicly expressed disappointment that they did not end up together seems very out of character for her.

11 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I agree Kail thought she'd beat out his other hoes because she's blonde, semi-famous and has MTV money. Throw in the trap baby and she figured she'd sealed the deal. Problem is, Chris thinks so little of her the potential perks weren't enough to make him want to stick around and wake up to her bloated face every morning...

While I don't blame him for not wanting to wake up to that every morning, I really wish this would have encouraged him to exercise a little more caution when it came to contraception. I don't know why so many young men just assume this won't be a problem.

• Love 8
11 minutes ago, Tatum said:

I can see wanting to "win", but once it was clear that wasn't happening, I would think her pride would step in and she would, at least publicly, dismiss any notion of hurt feelings and act like she too was just playing around the whole time. Her whole, I gave him my heart, seems very out of character for her. Maybe she's playing that card because she has a baby and she doesn't want to seem like she was just screwing around for fun and now she's saddled her kid with an absentee father, due to her own poor choices? I don't know. Like I said, her interest in him and her publicly expressed disappointment that they did not end up together seems very out of character for her.

While I don't blame him for not wanting to wake up to that every morning, I really wish this would have encouraged him to exercise a little more caution when it came to contraception. I don't know why so many young men just assume this won't be a problem.

The bolded part, I think this is it. It may not be all of what is in Kail's mind, but I think this is what she is doing now to save face. Kail is all about how people perceive her no matter how often she quips or tweets she gives "zero fucks". By pretending to act all butt hurt, it gives her more sympathy from her fans and they will go after Chris, which they already do. Adding in the whole abuse claims, she has just ramped up that sympathy. Kail will be seen as this poor single mother who was being manhandled by that deadbeat guy. 

28 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I'd love to hear Chris' side of the story because for as much he's an irresponsible asshole, I also think he never once led Kail to believe they were exclusive or had any plans to be in the future. He strikes me as one of those player types who makes it pretty clear he is what he is and you either choose to accept it or move on. 

I agree Kail thought she'd beat out his other hoes because she's blonde, semi-famous and has MTV money. Throw in the trap baby and she figured she'd sealed the deal. Problem is, Chris thinks so little of her the potential perks weren't enough to make him want to stick around and wake up to her bloated face every morning. For an egomaniac like Kail, that knowledge must absolutely be killing her right now.

I agree to the bolded part, and the rest of your post, too. I just posted a similar sentiment on the previous page. Chris was lied to. He was led to believe Kail could not get pregnant. His tweet about her pregnancy being a "miracle" tells me he was fooled by this shameless hussy. I'd love to hear what he has to say. It doesn't mean he is let off the hook for this child, but I hate that females are almost always looked upon as these poor victims of some guy who has left her during a pregnancy, as if they were a true couple. 

• Love 11
33 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

THIS! Chris could be a guy who just values his privacy, but something tells me that he refused to appear on the show because he had no plans to stick around. No need to put himself out there for a jumpoff( a girl you use for sex). 

• Love 13
15 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

THIS! Chris could be a guy who just values his privacy, but something tells me that he refused to appear on the show because he had no plans to stick around. No need to put himself out there for a jumpoff( a girl you use for sex). 

Haha, that reminds me of something I heard Tom Arnold say...after he and Roseanne split, she'd make sure to mention during any standup performance or talk show appearance that Tom had a small penis and was a bad lay overall. Perhaps Chris didn't want his face attached to the endless shit he knew Kail would talk about him publicly?

• Love 6
Just now, Tatum said:

Haha, that reminds me of something I heard Tom Arnold say...after he and Roseanne split, she'd make sure to mention during any standup performance or talk show appearance that Tom had a small penis and was a bad lay overall. Perhaps Chris didn't want his face attached to the endless shit he knew Kail would talk about him publicly?

What makes that sort of talk so hilarious is, these women had no problem with the guy WHILE they were in a relationship with them. They love to shame and belittle these guys after the relationship sours, but there they were with those guys, faults and all. It only makes the women look stupid. 

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

What makes that sort of talk so hilarious is, these women had no problem with the guy WHILE they were in a relationship with them. They love to shame and belittle these guys after the relationship sours, but there they were with those guys, faults and all. It only makes the women look stupid. 

I know! I never complain about an ex. Revealing his shortcomings (and my decision to date him regardless) says as much about me as it does about him. Particularly if he was the one who ended the relationship.

But I assume some people are just so angry they can't think of it that way.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Tatum said:

I know! I never complain about an ex. Revealing his shortcomings (and my decision to date him regardless) says as much about me as it does about him. Particularly if he was the one who ended the relationship.

But I assume some people are just so angry they can't think of it that way.

And we know Kail can be angry. Very angry. She takes it to a whole other level. She lodges abuse claims against Chris. He didn't make any appearances on the show. He hasn't really tweeted or said much about his relationship with Hulk, but it hasn't stopped her from doing her usual mud-slinging. She is enjoying the fact she gets to lay out these claims without him contradicting her version of the events. It is one reason why I have no problem with Javi dishing out his side of the story. He was married to her. She used him and abused him. He has a story just like she has her story. Kail shouldn't be the only one to say her piece on these relationships and write tell-all books. 

• Love 10
6 hours ago, MissMel said:

Kail just wanted to "win" Chris.  She probably hates his main chick and thought she would be the side piece that he would move into the main squeeze spot.  Especially because she's white and blonde and pregnant.  Nobody must have ever told her that that rarely happens.  The guy is not going to leave a long term chick that knows he plays around on the side, too.  Kail's big ego burned her and now all she has left to show for it is bubble lips, a diaper ass, and a nameless baby with no daddy.

I think on top of Kail wanting to win or trap Chris, she feel for the idea of being the one in control of their relationship. Even if she dominated them, she needed Jo and Javi for financial security and stability. Chris, in her mind, needed her, since she was Mommy Warbucks and footed the bill. She probably thought he'd fall into her lap and would do whatever she wanted.  She probably let herself get emotionally invested in a way she had never done before because she was confident that he would never turn the lifestyle she offered him down.

AmandaUnbidden, I meant to answer a few days ago, the book I was talking about is called Something Real by Heather Demetrios. It was a really good book considering it was YA, the family was kind of Jon and Kate Plus 8. I recommend it, it really makes you think about how kids on reality tv are effected by the experience.

Edited by HeySandyStrange
  • Love 9
6 hours ago, MissMel said:

I "unliked" this...just to like it again!!! 

• Love 12
6 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

The bolded part, I think this is it. It may not be all of what is in Kail's mind, but I think this is what she is doing now to save face. Kail is all about how people perceive her no matter how often she quips or tweets she gives "zero fucks". By pretending to act all butt hurt, it gives her more sympathy from her fans and they will go after Chris, which they already do. Adding in the whole abuse claims, she has just ramped up that sympathy. Kail will be seen as this poor single mother who was being manhandled by that deadbeat guy. 

I agree to the bolded part, and the rest of your post, too. I just posted a similar sentiment on the previous page. Chris was lied to. He was led to believe Kail could not get pregnant. His tweet about her pregnancy being a "miracle" tells me he was fooled by this shameless hussy. I'd love to hear what he has to say. It doesn't mean he is let off the hook for this child, but I hate that females are almost always looked upon as these poor victims of some guy who has left her during a pregnancy, as if they were a true couple. 

Yeah. By Kail's own account, she and Chris were never really together. When she first announced her pregnancy, she said the dad was "a friend whom she dated briefly" or something like that. I think that when Kail was pregnant, her usual emotionalness and desire for control kicked into high gear, along with the growing realization that she didn't have a doting dad like Jo or Javi (and their families) to help her with the baby and it was going to suck. Kail can't take responsibility for her bad choices or her nefarious schemes blowing up in her face, so she has to make someone else, Chris in this case, the bad guy who screwed poor, brave survivor Kail over. Hence... everything.

Chris certainly is no father of the year and he should do his best by his child (if it's his child), but I could see how, from his perspective and from what Kail has said to him when they were "cool," he thinks he has done enough/what he promised to do. He was there at the birth and came to visit (until Kail cut him off recently, I think?). Since she makes so much money and probably told him that she didn't care about getting money from him, that she could take care of the baby on her own and he was free to do his own thing, when she was trying to be That Cool, Laid-Back Chick who would finally win him over, he probably feels that providing little or no financial support for his (purported) child is fine. He knows the kid is well provided for financially (I'm sure Kail brags about that to him/anyone else who will listen all the time). So, while I wouldn't choose such a person to be my baby daddy, I can see how he has a legitimate case for being a good enough dad, or at least a dad who's met all the requirements that he and Kail agreed on before she had the baby.

• Love 10
20 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

Yeah. By Kail's own account, she and Chris were never really together. When she first announced her pregnancy, she said the dad was "a friend whom she dated briefly" or something like that. I think that when Kail was pregnant, her usual emotionalness and desire for control kicked into high gear, along with the growing realization that she didn't have a doting dad like Jo or Javi (and their families) to help her with the baby and it was going to suck. Kail can't take responsibility for her bad choices or her nefarious schemes blowing up in her face, so she has to make someone else, Chris in this case, the bad guy who screwed poor, brave survivor Kail over. Hence... everything.

Chris certainly is no father of the year and he should do his best by his child (if it's his child), but I could see how, from his perspective and from what Kail has said to him when they were "cool," he thinks he has done enough/what he promised to do. He was there at the birth and came to visit (until Kail cut him off recently, I think?). Since she makes so much money and probably told him that she didn't care about getting money from him, that she could take care of the baby on her own and he was free to do his own thing, when she was trying to be That Cool, Laid-Back Chick who would finally win him over, he probably feels that providing little or no financial support for his (purported) child is fine. He knows the kid is well provided for financially (I'm sure Kail brags about that to him/anyone else who will listen all the time). So, while I wouldn't choose such a person to be my baby daddy, I can see how he has a legitimate case for being a good enough dad, or at least a dad who's met all the requirements that he and Kail agreed on before she had the baby.

Re the first bolded comment, you are so right. Kail was acting like they were on good terms, they were friends, pretty much giving the appearance she was non-chalant about the whole thing. She later said to her friends in another episode how Chris doesn't want to be on camera, but that's okay. She rattled on about how she liked that about him. Suddenly, we see her crying and upset because he won't appear on camera with her to attend her sonogram appointment. She was trying to hide her anger when he didn't respond to her texts when she cried wolf about her being ill and was going to give birth. 

Agree to the rest of your post. 

• Love 7
3 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Re the first bolded comment, you are so right. Kail was acting like they were on good terms, they were friends, pretty much giving the appearance she was non-chalant about the whole thing. She later said to her friends in another episode how Chris doesn't want to be on camera, but that's okay. She rattled on about how she liked that about him. Suddenly, we see her crying and upset because he won't appear on camera with her to attend her sonogram appointment. She was trying to hide her anger when he didn't respond to her texts when she cried wolf about her being ill and was going to give birth.

Exactly. And, if you think about it, Kail is, or at least probably presented herself as, more mature, worldly, sophisticated, and accomplished than the other girls he was fucking. She was a divorcee married woman who had her own Mc Mansion, nice car(s), etc. She knew he had a longtime gf in addition to whatever other side pieces and she told him that he could live with her and fuck her raw because she couldn't get pregnant. Yes, he was a dumbass to believe that last part, but he was a college-aged guy who probably didn't know much about fertility and Kail presented herself as smarter, more mature, and more experienced than he was. I can 100% picture Kail encouraging him to tell her about the other girls he was fucking and laughing with him about them. She has "jokingly" referenced the other girls he's fucking on the show several times. So it was all fun and games and barebacking and no expectations... until it wasn't.

Suddenly, he DID owe her something (at least when she was in the midst of an emotional breakdown) and they WEREN'T so cool. Instead of laughing about his side pieces, she was crying. He came by to see the baby like he said he would and even let her take a few pics of him and the baby for Instagram (which was such a big deal because he's so private), but... it wasn't enough. Damn.

Arguably, SHE misled and/or took advantage of HIM. I don't really feel sorry for him, but I could see how someone more favorably disposed toward him could feel like Kail dazzled him with her money and her pussy, then saddled him with a baby he didn't want and isn't ready for. By her own admission, she, AT MINIMUM, was willing to risk making him an unknowing sperm donor and, at most, she schemed to do so.

Edited by TheRealT
  • Love 15

I agree with all of these theories. Kailyn tried to play the “cool mellow side chick” thinking she could win Chris away from his “main girlfriend”, and even when she got pregnant she thought if she kept being “the cool girl” Chris would be with her. I 100% believe that Chris NEVER told her they were exclusive, probably told her that he was on a “break” from his actual GF, and that she was an horrible evil person etc. Kailyn cannot believe that being white, blonde, “rich” and pregnant STILL wasnt enough for Chris. She isn’t emotionally mature enough to focus on herself and her baby, she has to play victim to the media. 

• Love 15
14 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

She has a heart and a soul? 

Huh, kinda like how Javi gave you his heart and soul and you gave zero fucks? Karma's a real bitch isn't she? And now I'm pissed because you forced me to play the poor Javi card.

@HeySandyStrange thanks for the book title. Gonna have to check it out.

Edited by AmandaUnbidden
  • Love 22
27 minutes ago, AmandaUnbidden said:

Huh, kinda like how Javi gave you his heart and soul and you gave zero fucks? Karma's a real bitch isn't she? And now I'm pissed because you forced me to play the poor Javi card.

@HeySandyStrange thanks for the book title. Gonna have to check it out.

Thank you!

Karl shed more tears when she thought Chris wasn't going to show up than she ever did when Javi was deployed. Twice! Hell, Javi cried more tears upon leaving his wife and family behind. 

• Love 22
38 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Karl shed more tears when she thought Chris wasn't going to show up than she ever did when Javi was deployed. Twice! Hell, Javi cried more tears upon leaving his wife and family behind. 

True! I wonder whether Kail's sprungness for Chris (as depicted on the show) was really about pregnancy hormones/being spiteful because he didn't fall for the trap baby rather than real feelings (which she never seemed to have before). It's hard to tell (especially since I haven't been following developments in real time) whether her recent animus toward Chris is about deep (unrequited) feelings, or just her being her usually coldhearted, vengeful bitch self (maybe recovered from pregnancy hormone-fueled emotional vulnerability?).

• Love 7
8 hours ago, TheRealT said:

True! I wonder whether Kail's sprungness for Chris (as depicted on the show) was really about pregnancy hormones/being spiteful because he didn't fall for the trap baby rather than real feelings (which she never seemed to have before). It's hard to tell (especially since I haven't been following developments in real time) whether her recent animus toward Chris is about deep (unrequited) feelings, or just her being her usually coldhearted, vengeful bitch self (maybe recovered from pregnancy hormone-fueled emotional vulnerability?).

Oh it’s the former. I doubt Kailyn has ever had real deep feelings of a romantic variety- nothing wrong with that but quit whining and pretending. This is all about her pride and how things look. Despite not having a low IQ, kailyn has no EMOTIONAL intelligence to realize she would save a lot of face by staying quiet about Chris and maintaining her dignity, but she’s so ANGRY that she wasn’t wanted she cannot see straight. Add that onto pregnancy hormones and the the stress of caring for a newborn (plus her general nasty attitude) and there you go. 

• Love 10
16 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

I agree with all of these theories. Kailyn tried to play the “cool mellow side chick” thinking she could win Chris away from his “main girlfriend”, and even when she got pregnant she thought if she kept being “the cool girl” Chris would be with her. I 100% believe that Chris NEVER told her they were exclusive, probably told her that he was on a “break” from his actual GF, and that she was an horrible evil person etc. Kailyn cannot believe that being white, blonde, “rich” and pregnant STILL wasnt enough for Chris. She isn’t emotionally mature enough to focus on herself and her baby, she has to play victim to the media. 

The bolded part:

Might I suggest that being pregnant is a negative for Chris being with her. I'm thinking if Kail hadn't got knocked up Chris would still be living there for round the clock booty calls and free Starbucks. I think that as soon as the rabbit died the fun was over for Chris and he was outta there. He seems like a "no strings attached" type of guy. If what I'm hearing about all the girls he is screwing is true  

Kail is a moron. 

• Love 20
1 hour ago, Pixiebomb said:

The bolded part:

Might I suggest that being pregnant is a negative for Chris being with her. I'm thinking if Kail hadn't got knocked up Chris would still be living there for round the clock booty calls and free Starbucks. I think that as soon as the rabbit died the fun was over for Chris and he was outta there. He seems like a "no strings attached" type of guy. If what I'm hearing about all the girls he is screwing is true  

Kail is a moron. 

Oh totally. Any adult woman with half a brain knows that being pregnant is MORE responsibility that will make a guy that isn’t committed to you run for the hills. However there are a lot of brainless over grown “girls” who believe because they are “the mother of his child” that gives them (and their vagina) magical status over all other women. 

• Love 12
6 minutes ago, druzy said:

Is this a threat?

What does that even mean?  "If you don't want people in your mentions??"  What's a mention?  Is this some new vernacular that I am not aware of?  

Edited by Pixiebomb
I forgot to add that Kail is a moron.
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

... kailyn has no EMOTIONAL intelligence to realize she would save a lot of face by staying quiet about Chris and maintaining her dignity, but she’s so ANGRY that she wasn’t wanted she cannot see straight. Add that onto pregnancy hormones and the the stress of caring for a newborn (plus her general nasty attitude) and there you go. 

Well, she kind of backed herself into a corner here. If she plays it off like she doesn't care, then she opens herself up to why she would ever have unprotected casual sex with a man who not only doesn't give a shit about her, but that she doesn't give a shit about either. I would never judge her- or anyone- for having sex with a guy she had no interest in being in a relationship with, as long as she was honest about her intentions and used protection. But she freely admits she did nothing in the way of contraception. If she plays it off like she was deeply invested in Chris and believed they had a serious relationship, that makes unprotected sex slightly more understandable than randomly banging a guy you know you have no future with, who has no interest in fatherhood, sans protection. Remember, her original claim was that she and her partner decided together to forgo protection just to see what would happen, since Kail was not sure she'd be able to get pregnant again. Kind of hard to maintain that lie when you also maintain that you and your booty call had a totally casual relationship.

Kail has to choose between being a woman scorned, or an incredibly irresponsible asshole who has done her 3rd child a great disservice by saddling him with a deadbeat dad (for which Chris deserves similar criticism). Tough call.

• Love 11
9 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Well, she kind of backed herself into a corner here. If she plays it off like she doesn't care, then she opens herself up to why she would ever have unprotected casual sex with a man who not only doesn't give a shit about her, but that she doesn't give a shit about either. I would never judge her- or anyone- for having sex with a guy she had no interest in being in a relationship with, as long as she was honest about her intentions and used protection. But she freely admits she did nothing in the way of contraception. If she plays it off like she was deeply invested in Chris and believed they had a serious relationship, that makes unprotected sex slightly more understandable than randomly banging a guy you know you have no future with, who has no interest in fatherhood, sans protection. Remember, her original claim was that she and her partner decided together to forgo protection just to see what would happen, since Kail was not sure she'd be able to get pregnant again. Kind of hard to maintain that lie when you also maintain that you and your booty call had a totally casual relationship.

Kail has to choose between being a woman scorned, or an incredibly irresponsible asshole who has done her 3rd child a great disservice by saddling him with a deadbeat dad (for which Chris deserves similar criticism). Tough call.

IMO the BEST way for Kailyn to handle it would’ve been to say (or imply), “I was irresponsible with my sexual health- it would not want young women looking at me as an example (protection is important blah blah) but moving forward I seek to maintain a friendship with Chris for the well being of our child.”

Then be DONE talking about Chris. Nothing else. Speak about the baby, Issac and Lincoln adjusting etc. I think most people would have respect for a woman who made a mistake but continued to act like a LADY rather than one who made a mistake and continues to rant and rave as if she is a poor helpless victim and mother Teresa and Chris’ dead beat tendencies would speak for themselves. 

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 18
4 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

IMO the BEST way for Kailyn to handle it would’ve been to say (or imply), “I was irresponsible with my sexual health- it would not want young women looking at me as an example (protection is important blah blah) but moving forward I seek to maintain a friendship with Chris for the well being of our child.”

Then be DONE talking about Chris. Nothing else. Speak about the baby, Issac and Lincoln adjusting etc. I think most people would have respect for a woman who made a mistake but continued to act like a LADY rather than one who made a mistake and continues to rant and rave as if she is a poor helpless victim and mother Teresa and Chris’ dead beat tendencies would speak for themselves. 

I agree. Fortunately for those of us who like to snark, the likelihood of that happening is zero! (But too bad for those poor kids).

• Love 9

So puta was fucking Chris since 2014 right after linc was born

This corresponds with what she said (I posted the link to her interview) where she said she had no love for Javi after Lincoln was born. She purposely points out she had no love for Javi since Lincoln's birth as if it will somehow absolve her of anything she did since that time which was she cheated on her husband. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 14

I know I'm an asshole for snarking on a baby's looks, but Suds has a really thin upper lip, making the space between his nose and mouth appear too large. I think that's what's throwing his appearance off. Kind of like how all of Ensley's features are squished together at the bottom of her face. Kids go through a ton of phases though. My niece wasn't a particularly cute baby or toddler but she turned out to be a gorgeous adult. 

• Love 4
46 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

This corresponds with what she said (I posted the link to her interview) where she said she had no love for Javi after Lincoln was born. She purposely points out she had no love for Javi since Lincoln's birth as if it will somehow absolve her of anything she did since that time which was she cheated on her husband. 

Yep. Remember how hard she tried to hide that pregnancy.  It was stupid.  We all knew.  I wonder if it’s because she didn’t love Javi.  She mentioned not feeling any love for Lincoln until he was born. (She probably  worded it different but that’s basically what she said.) 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

Yep. Remember how hard she tried to hide that pregnancy.  It was stupid.  We all knew.  I wonder if it’s because she didn’t love Javi.  She mentioned not feeling any love for Lincoln until he was born. (She probably  worded it different but that’s basically what she said.) 

It seems like Kail has had emotional breakdowns during all of her pregnancies. When she was pregnant with Isaac she was a mess, flipping out on Jo and her mom all the time. When she was pregnant with Lincoln, she went through the whole "worrying she wouldn't love him as much as Isaac" thing. When she was pregnant this time, she was freaking out on Javi and suddenly sprung on a FWB. Kail is very volatile on her best day and I think the hormones/etc. of pregnancy make her even more emotional. It's hard for someone like that to be impregnated by literally a different dude every couple of years instead of being in a committed relationship with a guy who understands her emotional issues and is committed to being there for her and their kids for the long haul. That's not a value judgment, I just think that "a new baby daddy every couple of years" is an emotionally/logistically difficult lifestyle for anyone, much less someone as UN-mellow, laid-back, and centered as Kail.

• Love 8
47 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

*snip*

I just think that "a new baby daddy every couple of years" is an emotionally/logistically difficult lifestyle for anyone, much less someone as UN-mellow, laid-back, and centered as Kail.

Kail is MTVs wet dream along with Jenelle. 

• Love 8
4 hours ago, Mkay said:

I know this isn’t a suprise to any of us, just sharing for those without twitter. 

Yeah, remember when everyone thought Javi was being controlling and super jealous because he wanted to see Kail's text messages but she refused to show them? Javi was grilling her about some Chris guy and asking why that guy was messaging her asking her if she was going to be in class the next day. 

Javi looked so bad that episode but knowing what we know now, it definitely makes me feel for Javi. 

EDITED: because I just read what you said about this not being a surprise to any of us. So I really didn't need to post all of the above. lol In my defense, I've bee home sick so I am feeling a little loopy. 

Edited by AmandaUnbidden
  • Love 16
20 minutes ago, AmandaUnbidden said:

Yeah, remember when everyone thought Javi was being controlling and super jealous because he wanted to see Kail's text messages but she refused to show them? Javi was grilling her about some Chris guy and asking why that guy was messaging her asking her if she was going to be in class the next day. 

Javi looked so bad that episode but knowing what we know now, it definitely makes me feel for Javi. 

EDITED: because I just read what you said about this not being a surprise to any of us. So I really didn't need to post all of the above. lol In my defense, I've bee home sick so I am feeling a little loopy. 

Actually, your post helped me connect those dots. I generally remember Javi freaking and monitoring her texts, but I didn't remember him mentioning a Chris specifically. Even if they weren't actually fucking back then, by Kail's own admission, she was checked out of her relationship with Javi at the time and, by what's happened since, she was at least attracted to her "friend" Chris at the time.

• Love 6
26 minutes ago, AmandaUnbidden said:

In general, if a spouse feels there are things in the marriage that are just not the same, they are going to begin to question their partner, themselves, and the relationship. Suspicion of infidelity destroys a person's sense of well-being and causes insecurity, anxiety, and fear. It can occupy one's thoughts constantly. Javi reacted in a way that many spouses would react if they felt there was something shady going on in the relationship.

If Kail was going out gambling behind Javi's back, he would question her spending, he'd notice bills not being paid, he would want to look at their bank statements and anything relating to their finances. If she was a drug user he'd question her about her behavior such as lethargy, large sums of money being taken from bank accounts, impaired physical coordination, poor hygiene, jumpiness, dilated pupils, mood swings, and all the other red flags that point to drug use. 

Javi believed, rightly so, his wife was involved with another. He likely noticed Kail was distant and showed a lack of interest in the relationship. She seemed to snap at him and speak more harshly towards him (more than usual). She was very defensive about her male friends and her need for privacy. I think Javi even mentioned there was lack of intimacy. That is a major red flag. Spending a lot of time with her "male friends from school" only heightened his suspicions.  It is safe to say any reasonable person would begin to suspect infidelity. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 19
32 minutes ago, AmandaUnbidden said:

Perfectly ok. Hope you feel better soon. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

In general, if a spouse feels there are things in the marriage that are just not the same, they are going to begin to question their partner, themselves, and the relationship. Suspicion of infidelity destroys a person's sense of well-being and causes insecurity, anxiety, and fear. It can occupy one's thoughts constantly. Javi reacted in a way that many spouses would react if they felt there was something shady going on in the relationship.

If Kail was going out gambling behind Javi's back, he would question her spending, he'd notice bills not being paid, he would want to look at their bank statements and anything relating to their finances. If she was a drug user he'd question her about her behavior such as lethargy, large sums of money being taken from bank accounts, impaired physical coordination, poor hygiene, jumpiness, dilated pupils, mood swings, and all the other red flags that point to drug use. 

Javi believed, rightly so, his wife was involved with another. He likely noticed Kail was distant and showed a lack of interest in the relationship. She seemed to snap at him and speak more harshly towards him (more than usual). She was very defensive about her male friends and her need for privacy. I think Javi even mentioned there was lack of intimacy. That is a major red flag. Spending a lot of time with her "male friends from school" only heightened his suspicions.  It is safe to say any reasonable person would begin to suspect infidelity. 

Remember when Kail went to Philly to see Sam Smith and Javi decided to meet her up at the hotel she was staying at with her friends? I definitely think he was trying to catch her cheating in him. 

• Love 17
10 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

Actually, your post helped me connect those dots. I generally remember Javi freaking and monitoring her texts, but I didn't remember him mentioning a Chris specifically. Even if they weren't actually fucking back then, by Kail's own admission, she was checked out of her relationship with Javi at the time and, by what's happened since, she was at least attracted to her "friend" Chris at the time.

I don’t think Javi said his name in the episode but Javi did say on twitter once Kail announced her pregnancy that the baby’s daddy is the “friend from class” Kail has been texting.  Javi spilled that little bit of tea in the beginning. 

10 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

He also mentioned in marriage boot camp that she slept with her phone under her pillow. ? Jesus God Leah Kail.   So many red flags no wonder he was flipping out. 

• Love 17
2 hours ago, TheRealT said:

It seems like Kail has had emotional breakdowns during all of her pregnancies. When she was pregnant with Isaac she was a mess, flipping out on Jo and her mom all the time. When she was pregnant with Lincoln, she went through the whole "worrying she wouldn't love him as much as Isaac" thing. When she was pregnant this time, she was freaking out on Javi and suddenly sprung on a FWB. Kail is very volatile on her best day and I think the hormones/etc. of pregnancy make her even more emotional. It's hard for someone like that to be impregnated by literally a different dude every couple of years instead of being in a committed relationship with a guy who understands her emotional issues and is committed to being there for her and their kids for the long haul. That's not a value judgment, I just think that "a new baby daddy every couple of years" is an emotionally/logistically difficult lifestyle for anyone, much less someone as UN-mellow, laid-back, and centered as Kail.

I think the preggo hormones can definitely exacerbate all kinds of shit. I know of women who, after pregnancy and birth, feel the real weight of previously manageable anxiety, PTSD, of course depression, and it was after the birth of my little that I was diagnosed with ADD. I was undiagnosed but had coping mechanisms and although I was an angry preggo, I couldn't get it back together until I got a diagnosis and meds. 

One lady's post-natal psychosis triggered a delusional episode. Schizophrenia runs in their family and she was 30, definitely the outer edge of the age for onset. It was a huge challenge.

I guess that's the long way of saying that I think Kailyn's multiple pregnancies exacerbate her untreated bipolar disorder. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

If she wanted to be single then she should have never married Javi. This is where she loses me because she was too busy trying to act like someone without 2 kids and a husband. So it serves her right that she is getting karma right back. I am in no way saying a woman should not have friends and go out with them. But when it is male friends it is different. Kail was not a teenager just going to college with no husband and kids, show some respect to your husband and your marriage.  And now her dumb ass is all crying over someone she knew was a player and moved him in as soon as Javi left,  had another miscarriage and got pregnant again, instead of just fooling around, she was playing house with someone she wasn't even in a relationship with, what did she think was going to happen. She is just dumb and acting like a junior high girl with a crush. Kail needs to start acting her fucking age, she has three fucking kids, quit chasing dick, quit posting stupid shit and go tend to her boys. 

Edited by toodywoody
  • Love 14
16 minutes ago, crazychicken said:

Farrah did Marriage Boot Camp Family Addition last season with Deb & Michael and was a foul as usual. She has also done Couples Therapy with a non existent boyfriend so MTV have let her do 2 outside shows already.

She did the Couples Therapy show when Teen Mom was over and not yet renewed. I didn't know she did the MBC thing. 

On 10/31/2017 at 9:22 AM, Tatum said:

Her thing with Chris has me really scratching my head. First off, I've never really noticed a particular affection Kail had for any of her romantic partners. It was all about what they could do for her (a stable place to live in Jo's case, designer purses and other expensive gifts from Jordan, and of course Javi and his famed benefits). That doesn't mean that she'll never focus on someone she legitimately likes, but Chris is that guy? He's not that attractive, clearly is irresponsible, doesn't strike me as particularly charismatic based on his tweets, doesn't appear to be in a position to do much for her financially...I just don't get it.

Well he's a player, so you know he's gotta have some sort of game w/women. You really can't tell much about someone's personality based on their tweets, alone. I think what Chris has is a sort of raw sex appeal to him, like he has game. It's 1 of those things that can't be taught, it doesn't matter what status/money/education/job you have, or what your age/race/background is, you either have "it" or you don't. Ya know? 

Some people look great on paper, but in person, there's no connection, no spark and then there are some people who suck on paper, but in person, there's just something about them that you're drawn to, ya know? like there's chemistry. There's no real logic to it, it just IS. 

But I recently read that, although they were back together for a month or 2 after she had the baby, it sounds like things have since gone south. This article is from Oct. 17, so like 2 weeks ago: http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2017/10/17/exclusive-the-real-reason-teen-mom-kail-lowry-isnt-allowing-baby-daddy-chris-lopez-to-see-their-son/

Among other things, it says:

“Chris was violent with Kail multiple times, once while she was holding the baby,” the source, who claimed to be present for at least one of the incidents, told The Ashley. The source added that Chris (allegedly) tried to break into Kail’s house at least once to see the baby and left damage on her door frame and window. And that allegedly isn’t the only damage he caused.

“Some of the film crew noticed a hole was punched in Kail’s garage door, and she confided in someone on the crew that Chris did it,” the production source told The Ashley. “Nothing was filmed about it, though.”

Chris has remained silent on his issues with Kail. However, he did make quite the statement last week when he posted a photo of himself burning a book (a copy of Kail’s book, to be exact) on Instagram, along with the caption, “I guess this is a new chapter…”

Edited by SheTalksShit
  • Love 6