Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, crazychicken said:

@druzy You posted the original it was the 4th photo in Kail's Instagram post. PS there is nobody there, mystery solved.

Screenshot-2017-10-30 Instagram post by Kailyn Lowry • Oct 28, 2017 at 1 49am UTC.jpg

I appreciate that Jo, Javi, Vee, and Kail let their kids be the focus and wear the costumes, instead of trying to be the center of attention themselves.

• Love 16
6 minutes ago, FozzyBear said:

So without defending Kail (she’s the worst and it doesn’t matter what any of her baby daddies do or don’t want because she doesn’t care) I’m not completely sure Javi or Joe couldn’t be talked into this. Javi is as thirsty as they come. I don’t really think he has any plans after the military except “get famous for doing stuff.” I tend to think Brianna and the Coven could be talked into an LA move for a big enough carrot(I’m just assuming Brianna is going to be pregnant with Javi’s baby any minute). Joe and Vee might be tougher, but I still think each of them has a bit of star chaser left in them. They’re doing what? Investing in real estate and starting a make up business. Yeah, kind of code for “we don’t want 9 to 5 jobs.” I don’t know. Sometimes I think Javi, Joe, and Vee get some virtue attached to them because they’re being compared to Kail so they look stellar by comparison (especially Joe and Vee), but I think all of them have gotten used to the MTV life. I think it’s possible Kail could talk them into it.

Jo has a job outside of this show and the real estate investment. Vee tweeted in response to someone who asked about it.  Vee has always had aspirations to work doing make-up. She is starting up a business with a friend of hers who also does make-up. People do have aspirations for careers that aren't always 9-5 jobs. Some people like to be their own boss. My father and mother owned their own businesses. My father also invested in real estate. I no longer work a 9-5 job, but that career helped me to do side work doing the same thing I was doing while working for attorneys. I became my own boss. My husband and I also invested in real estate. Nothing major, just a few rentals and a small multi-unit building. We prefer to be our own bosses. 

7 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

I appreciate that Jo, Javi, Vee, and Kail let their kids be the focus and wear the costumes, instead of trying to be the center of attention themselves.

I agree. I was thinking it is nice to see them together and focusing on the kids, unlike Jenelle. 

• Love 15

From Radar Online:

Kailyn Lowry has blamed Briana DeJesus for plunging Teen Mom 2ratings. After DeJesus insisted ratings are “very good” since she joined the MTV series for Season 8, RadarOnline.com can exclusively reveal if ratings have actually plummeted!

The drama kicked off when a fan tweeted, “They should be thanking Briana because if they had to get a 5th mom for the show ratings must have been down!”

Lowry responded to the fan, “Actually now that she’s on they went down lol. If it isn’t broken, don’t fix it.”

DeJesus fired back with a screen shot of a text message conversation between her and a producer. When she asked about ratings, the producer said they are “very good!”

So is Lowry telling the truth?

Ratings By the Numbers reported 1,746,000 viewers tuned in for the Season 7A premiere. For the season 7B premiere, 1,607,000 watched. For the season 7B finale, 1,431,000 viewers checked out the series.

When DeJesus joined the series for Season 8, ratings hit 1,487,000 viewers, a decrease from the Season 7A and Season 7B premieres.

For the most recent episode, which aired on October 17, 1,081,000 tuned in.

http://radaronline.com/videos/kailyn-lowry-blames-briana-dejesus-low-ratings-feud-teen-mom-2

Edited by Snarky McSnarky
  • Love 5

I’m not trying to call Joe and Vee bad people, I’m sure they are perfectly nice kids(I guess. Or at least by MTV TM scale), but sure why not LA? Especially if Vee wants to go into makeup. I haven’t seen anything to indicate they are anxious to get away from being on a TV show and the Being Vee special makes me think they might be interested in more opportunities. So LA makes some sense. Frankly, I’m surprised more of the cast hasn’t moved to LA. I wonder if MTV discourages moves to LA or NYC so they can maintain the illusion of the moms being “regular” girls. If MTV offered them a show about moving to LA or about Kail breaking in TV in LA or some such nonsense, I’m not sure I actually see any of them saying no.

• Love 5
29 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

I know Vee has said Jo has a real job,  but I still wonder. And does Vee have one other than her makeup startup?

Yes. It’s posted on here somewhere. Vee tweeted when she went back to work how much she was going to miss Vivi. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 3
38 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

From Radar Online:

Kailyn Lowry has blamed Briana DeJesus for plunging Teen Mom 2ratings. After DeJesus insisted ratings are “very good” since she joined the MTV series for Season 8, RadarOnline.com can exclusively reveal if ratings have actually plummeted!

The drama kicked off when a fan tweeted, “They should be thanking Briana because if they had to get a 5th mom for the show ratings must have been down!”

Lowry responded to the fan, “Actually now that she’s on they went down lol. If it isn’t broken, don’t fix it.”

DeJesus fired back with a screen shot of a text message conversation between her and a producer. When she asked about ratings, the producer said they are “very good!”

Ratings By the Numbers reported 1,746,000 viewers tuned in for the Season 7A premiere. For the season 7B premiere, 1,607,000 watched. For the season 7B finale, 1,431,000 viewers checked out the series.

When DeJesus joined the series for Season 8, ratings hit 1,487,000 viewers, a decrease from the Season 7A and Season 7B premieres.

http://radaronline.com/videos/kailyn-lowry-blames-briana-dejesus-low-ratings-feud-teen-mom-2

It is broke, Kail. It's been broke. You just don't notice because you are too busy on your 396k vacation. 

• Love 5

It appears to me that the ratings are falling 100,000+ for each premiere. 

I blame Jenelle.

Actually, I blame the fact that these girls are settling into who they will be for the rest of their lives and there's less "potential" for them. When they're 16 and even 20, you're rooting for them even though you know they are probably just going to continue their current trajectory.

Now that these girls are all over 25, they are who they are. Kailyn is controlling and uses arrogance to cover her feelings of insecurity. Jenelle is mentally ill and interested in chasing men and using drugs. Chelsea has a relationship and she's settled into the mom life. Leah is flailing from MLM to MLM, trying to figure stuff out - now that I think of it, her journey with her kiddos might still have the most interest and potential, if only she would let them show her real struggles. 

Edited by guilfoyleatpp
I meant insecurity, not inequity.
  • Love 16
49 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

From Radar Online:

The ratings are decreasing because we’re fatigued by these TMs.  They’re abusive, neglectful and toxic. 

• Love 21
21 hours ago, Maharincess said:

I can say this now because now he's cute, but Isaac was one of the ugliest babies I've ever seen in my life. He was just so strange looking. I still don't think he looks like either Karl or Jo. Vivi is adorable. It must kill Karl that Jo has a little girl, you know she's not done having kids yet because she can't stand Jo and Vee having something she doesn't have. 

I wonder how many kids she'll end up having. Hopefully she'll have a set of twins at some point because that's the only way any of her kids will have the same dad. 

Maury had quite a few shows where twins had different dads.  

The kids look cute dressed up for Halloween. 

Edited by galaxychaser
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, CofCinci said:

The ratings are decreasing because we’re fatigued by these TMs.  They’re abusive, neglectful and toxic. 

Exactly.  With Brianna I can FF through every scene. I have never watch one single scene of hers.  I’m sure she didn’t help ratings but besides her people are tired Kail’s controlling, cranky, bad attitude, who never wants to film. Jenelle screaming along with her and abusive husband.  If MTV announced the season 8B is the series’s finale, I’d be completely ok with it. 

• Love 11
2 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Mkay I saw that guy in the background at Kail's house during the episode where she "graduated" and threw herself a party. He was sitting at a table. 

That's a guy in the background holding the baby? I thought it was a woman. 

10 minutes ago, Maharincess said:

That's a guy in the background holding the baby? I thought it was a woman. 

I think she meant that the mystery guy was also spotted in the background at Kail's party not that he was in the backgound of the above pic.

I can't keep up with her hidden love intetests anymore. Is this the same guy caught on snapchat at her place when she was filming Lincoln who I think was also the one she was in bed with in LA and in the really awful white underwear huge pregnancy belly  photos. She always seems to be hiding a guy.

• Love 6

Kail is really never without a man. She and Janelle can’t seem to function if they don’t have a super dramatic relationship going on. That seems to be another common denominator with the TM. They can’t be single, not even for a day. There’s always a boyfriend. It’s a little unsettling. I’m not telling anyone to go be a nun. Date, have fun. But Kail and Janelle and many of the other TM are ALWAYS wrapped up in a guy. It’s always dramatic and they’re always pregnant after just a few months. Each of them has had 3 kids in 6 years with 3 different men. No shade about how your family comes together, but it’s just a lot.

• Love 17
16 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

It is broke, Kail. It's been broke. You just don't notice because you are too busy on your 396k vacation. 

No doubt! Listen, I don't like Briana and don't think she adds anything to the show, and think adding a 5th mom to an hour show was a stupid idea. But I would not make the argument that the plummeting ratings are a direct result of her involvement. It's a show that is aging out of the MTV demographic, with a mostly unlikable cast, who are generally shown abusing or neglecting their children in various disturbing ways.  And nothing changes from season to season- Leah is shown each year setting out to achieve a goal, putting in the most lackluster effort ever before eventually failing, Chelsea hangs with her family and plays with her pets, Jenelle abuses dogs, her mother, her kids, gets arrested, fights with her SO, and gets pregnant, and Kail bitches about her awful upbringing, her exes, files phony charges against said exes for stuff she's actually done, tries to come up with new ways to justify withholding her kids from their fathers, and gets pregnant. Year after year, only the cars and the tattoos change.

• Love 24
On 10/28/2017 at 0:28 PM, GreatKazu said:

Baby Suds' head looks like a man's head photoshopped on a baby's body in that photo. 

I started to say the exact same thing.  It looks like he should have a mustache.

• Love 7
36 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

I started to say the exact same thing.  It looks like he should have a mustache.

A mustache might help the situation.

The kid is really ugly.  Yet - I have hope.  Isaac was indeed the ugliest baby ever and he is now the cutest kid on TM or TM2.

• Love 11
20 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Yes! This!... Especially after this past season with Jenelle and UBT neglecting Kaiser/alluded to child abuse... I think even more people will be turned off. 

I honestly don't know why they added Briana.. I also found myself fast forwarding her scenes. After a while hearing the Coven complain about Luis got boring.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Tatum said:

No doubt! Listen, I don't like Briana and don't think she adds anything to the show, and think adding a 5th mom to an hour show was a stupid idea. But I would not make the argument that the plummeting ratings are a direct result of her involvement. It's a show that is aging out of the MTV demographic, with a mostly unlikable cast, who are generally shown abusing or neglecting their children in various disturbing ways.  And nothing changes from season to season- Leah is shown each year setting out to achieve a goal, putting in the most lackluster effort ever before eventually failing, Chelsea hangs with her family and plays with her pets, Jenelle abuses dogs, her mother, her kids, gets arrested, fights with her SO, and gets pregnant, and Kail bitches about her awful upbringing, her exes, files phony charges against said exes for stuff she's actually done, tries to come up with new ways to justify withholding her kids from their fathers, and gets pregnant. Year after year, only the cars and the tattoos change.

*applause*

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Mkay said:

What the heck does this mean? 

I'm not sure what the Bean is in reference to, but I think she's saying stop tweeting pictures of Javi and Briana together at her because she doesn't care.

Wasn't it like 2 weeks ago she was going on his social media and commenting on all his pictures with him and other women?

Hey Kail- in regards to "giving 0 fucks"- I do not think that means what you think it means.

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, Mkay said:

What the heck does this mean? 

Thanks a lot. I clicked on it an effort to help, and happened to see something where Brianna or someone posing as her, more likely, said you know he's the one when he spreads them cheeks and spits in your asshole. Ahhh.....young love. And if that's what the dating pool is like now, that's the bar for "am I the one?!?", then it's now on the long list of reasons to just stay married :). 

Edited by Uncle JUICE
  • Love 7
8 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Keeping it A Bean = Keeping it Real.     https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Keep it a bean

Don’t care if you’re fuckin my ex cause they’re my ex = College Graduate Kail is still only semi-literate.

Holy Fuck, these people sound like ignorant trash sometimes! Kail, Javi and Bri can kindly stop this circle jerk of Famewhoring already.

6 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Hey, she got you're and they're correct, which puts her above 95% of the people who call themselves her fans on twitter and regularly remind people that "your just jealous".

Please, it is "U R jes' jealie!" In TM fan Twitter speak. I was just over there and saw the great massacre of the English language going down.

Edited by HeySandyStrange
  • Love 9

Why does she post "cause" instead of "because"? It is only two more letters and it isn't as if she was limited BECAUSE of Twitter. When I read "cause" I read it the way it is supposed to be pronounced which then makes her sentence stupid. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 7
23 hours ago, FozzyBear said:

I’m not trying to call Joe and Vee bad people, I’m sure they are perfectly nice kids(I guess. Or at least by MTV TM scale), but sure why not LA? Especially if Vee wants to go into makeup. I haven’t seen anything to indicate they are anxious to get away from being on a TV show and the Being Vee special makes me think they might be interested in more opportunities. So LA makes some sense. Frankly, I’m surprised more of the cast hasn’t moved to LA. I wonder if MTV discourages moves to LA or NYC so they can maintain the illusion of the moms being “regular” girls. If MTV offered them a show about moving to LA or about Kail breaking in TV in LA or some such nonsense, I’m not sure I actually see any of them saying no.

Because they have family in the greater area? Especially Javi. The boys have been to school for how many years now? They have friends there, their sports, their support system. Why should everyone follow Kail to LA so she can fail miserably? 

• Love 10
8 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Why does she post "cause" instead of "because"? It is only two more letters and it isn't as if she was limited BECAUSE of Twitter. When I read "cause" I read it the way it is supposed to be pronounced which then makes her sentence stupid. 

She thinks it gives her street cred, like writing "fuckin" instead of "fucking."

What employer would hire a college graduate who posts stuff like that all day long?  

• Love 7

I haven’t seen anything to indicate they are anxious to get away from being on a TV show and the Being Vee special makes me think they might be interested in more opportunities

@FozzyBear -  I haven't viewed anything to indicate the opposite. Several cast members have had specials now and the guys had their own special because, as Cory put it, he wanted the guys to have a voice for once. As for Jo and Vee, this Being special gave them a chance to showcase what is going on in their lives since they are pretty much on the show to interact with what is happening with Hulk and all the drama she has going on.  We don't get to hear much about their personal endeavors on TM. Not to mention, if MTV is going to drop an additional $10k (just guessing) into their pockets for a one hour special, why not take the money and put it to use for their future? They are already on a television show. An additional hour dedicated to just them is not going to make a difference other than to offer insight on what they are doing in their lives and to be compensated for it. 

Honestly, going to L.A. is not as easy as Kail or anyone else would like to think. Living here in So. Cal is very costly. I would love to see Kail move here. It would probably be the only way for her to realize that she is not going to be the next Nessa. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 5
36 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

But the way she really wanted to spell it is "cuz" (shotout "baby daddy #3) only this heifer knows when she starts crossing the line with her "urban dictionary slangs" people start going in on her...

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, JuliesMommy said:

But the way she really wanted to spell it is "cuz" (shotout "baby daddy #3) only this heifer knows when she starts crossing the line with her "urban dictionary slangs" people start going in on her...

She has no problem posting *igga and retweeting any posts where the N word is used. 

Kail keeping it real - being an abuser, a racist, and a hoe. That is the extent of her keeping it real. 

• Love 4
22 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Honestly, going to L.A. is not as easy as Kail or anyone else would like to think. Living here in So. Cal is very costly. I would love to see Kail move here. It would probably be the only way for her to realize that she is not going to be the next Nessa. 

I am sure she'll back out before the mortgage or the rental application can even be approved. She likes to tweet about how she needs her own space when she's in LA "for work" the same way she took a picture of herself brushing her teeth in the PA airport with the caption "jet life". She thinks it makes her sound cool and worldly and doesn't realize how much of a try hard she's coming off as. But when she's facing spending upwards of $30,000 annually on just rent or mortgage payments (perhaps closer to $60K if she wants trendy or close to the beach), on top of utilities, parking, property taxes- she'll drop the idea.

• Love 9
12 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

She has no problem posting *igga and retweeting any posts where the N word is used. 

Kail keeping it real - being an abuser, a racist, and a hoe. That is the extent of her keeping it real. 

I hate her for so many reasons but THIS is one of my main reasons... she thinks because she has biracial children and 2 black friends...she can throw that word around like nothing. I'm italian, grew up with a lot of african american friends(some of my bestfriends actually), and have NEVER used or have reffered to them in such a derogatory way. The reason this pig bitch is so ugly, is because she's hideous inside and out, her poor beautiful children will grow up just as confused as her dumbass is...never knowing any type of culture, just garbage like her.

*actually, isaac and lincoln may have a chance thanks to jo and the morraquins being in their lives...poor baby suds stands alone with this beast...?

Edited by JuliesMommy
Forgot to mention ~
  • Love 11

Oh the irony, Kail wants to be like Briana.

Kail really picked well with baby daddy 3, did Kail think it would not all come out when she was tweeting about super daddy Chris IRL that MTV was filming about how big a douche he was being.

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, crazychicken said:

Oh the irony, Kail wants to be like Briana.

Kail really picked well with baby daddy 3, did Kail think it would not all come out when she was tweeting about super daddy Chris IRL that MTV was filming about how big a douche he was being.

Isn't it more, he didn't cheat on Kail, he cheated on his longterm girlfriend with Kail?

• Love 5

Chris was who he was from day one - a guy interested in only banging Kail because she was giving the goods for free. He apparently has nothing going on in his world (big assumption on my part going by the little info there is about him) so, for Kail to open her legs to this guy, and then purposely having sex with him while purposely not using protection with the hope of getting pregnant, WHAT THE HELL DID SHE EXPECT from this guy who is supposedly the father of Suds?  Her friend is even more stupid to mention Chris won't change. Why should he? He is who he is and Kail didn't care. She lied to him about her not being able to get pregnant and used him (she always uses people) for his sperm. Kail only wants him around to save face. She is embarrassed as hell. She should be. She did this on purpose and then dares to say he could have "pulled out." Why would he pull out if Kail told him she couldn't get pregnant due to her fried eggs? Stupid ass bitch. I could care less that Chris is not interested in Kail. I am only sad that poor Baby Suds is paying the price because he has an idiot for a mother. 

Edited by GreatKazu
Forgot to add more info.
  • Love 16
15 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Chris was who he was from day one - an guy interested in only banging Kail because she was giving the goods for free. He apparently has nothing going on in his world (big assumption on my part going by the little info there is about him) so, for Kail to open her legs to this guy, and then purposely having sex with him while purposely not using no protection with the hope of getting pregnant, WHAT THE HELL DID SHE EXPECT from this guy who is supposedly the father of Suds?  Kail only wants him around to save face. She is embarrassed as hell. She should be. She did this on purpose and then dares to say he could have "pulled out." Why would he pull out if Kail told him she couldn't get pregnant due to her fried eggs? Stupid ass bitch. I could care less that Chris is not interested in Kail. I am only sad that poor Baby Suds is paying the price because he has an idiot for a mother. 

*tries very hard to not spit out my expensive Starbucks drink upon reading"fried eggs" Bwahahaha!

Seriously, what did she think was going to happen? Does she watch her own show?  Not every young guy who impregnates her is  going to be a Javi or Jo!

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

*tries very hard to not spit out my expensive Starbucks drink upon reading"fried eggs" Bwahahaha!

Seriously, what did she think was going to happen? Does she watch her own show?  Not every young guy who impregnates her is  going to be a Javi or Jo!

Starbucks sounds yummy right about now. :-) 

Kail obviously thinks very highly of herself. She must think guys are just begging to be with her when all they want is a free piece of ass and any benefits they get from this cash cow. Ha! She used Javi for his benefits and now, guys are using her for her benefits. 

• Love 11

Kail seems like she is really hung up on Chris. I remember a lifetime ago when I was single.  I've had crushes on a few guys that I really really wanted to be my boyfriend but it didn't work. Sometimes people are in different places, sometimes they just aren't that into you. And sometimes they are cheaters who have girlfriends already.  But you get over it and you move on. You chalk it up to life experience and character building. And you Don't Get Pregnant On Purpose!  Moron. 

If she she hadn't gotten pregnant I can guarantee you that in five years she would be so far passed this loser that she wouldn't even remember him. Now she's saddled to him for life. What an imbecile. 

1 minute ago, Pixiebomb said:

Kail seems like she is really hung up on Chris. I remember a lifetime ago when I was single.  I've had crushes on a few guys that I really really wanted to be my boyfriend but it didn't work. Sometimes people are in different places, sometimes they just aren't that into you. And sometimes they are cheaters who have girlfriends already.  But you get over it and you move on. You chalk it up to life experience and character building. And you Don't Get Pregnant On Purpose!  Moron. 

If she she hadn't gotten pregnant I can guarantee you that in five years she would be so far passed this loser that she wouldn't even remember him. Now she's saddled to him for life. What an imbecile. 

*steps off soapbox. 

Edited by Pixiebomb
That was weird. I was trying to edit. Not quote myself.
  • Love 13
34 minutes ago, Pixiebomb said:

*steps off soapbox. 

Her thing with Chris has me really scratching my head. First off, I've never really noticed a particular affection Kail had for any of her romantic partners. It was all about what they could do for her (a stable place to live in Jo's case, designer purses and other expensive gifts from Jordan, and of course Javi and his famed benefits). That doesn't mean that she'll never focus on someone she legitimately likes, but Chris is that guy? He's not that attractive, clearly is irresponsible, doesn't strike me as particularly charismatic based on his tweets, doesn't appear to be in a position to do much for her financially...I just don't get it.

• Love 11

Kail just wanted to "win" Chris.  She probably hates his main chick and thought she would be the side piece that he would move into the main squeeze spot.  Especially because she's white and blonde and pregnant.  Nobody must have ever told her that that rarely happens.  The guy is not going to leave a long term chick that knows he plays around on the side, too.  Kail's big ego burned her and now all she has left to show for it is bubble lips, a diaper ass, and a nameless baby with no daddy.

• Love 19