Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 6:27 AM, druzy said:

I was confused at first but remembered Kail said Lincoln wants to be called Marshall 

I meant to comment on this when it was posted. 

Of course, Kail has to remind people of her SUV mom life. She must have scoped out the neighborhoods and the parking lots to see what the women were driving in Dover when she first moved there, and decided to get something bigger and better. Fucking show off. 

2 hours ago, JuliesMommy said:

Or when she said "dont be fake" when he was trying to be civil and give her a hug.... i fucking HATE her digusting fat ass garbage pail kid face!!! Lol 

Bwhahahahaha! Yes!

• Love 5
11 hours ago, Kelly said:

The pineapple is also a symbol of welcome/hospitality. Go with that. 

I'm old so never heard of the weed / pineapple connection but there is not a shelf or hanger at TJ Maxx that is not overflowing with pineapples in some form.  ( along with bell jars and burlap.)  I was seriously addicted to pineapple popsicles for at least 5 years but can't imagine the desire to wear a shirt announcing that.

How delusional is she to think people want to know the manufacturer of her slobby outfit?  Yep that outfit just makes heads turn and wonder where I can get that look?  Same with Jannels  beauty hacks ?? Skip the beauty routine and pay attention to the damage done to the children you insisted on bringing in to this world.  Those little guys deserve so much better.  

crap these girls make me cranky..... And thinking about pineapple Popsicles  

• Love 7

It took me quite a while to read through the seven new pages of the Kailyn thread, and had to give my eyes a break several times. I've never believed Kail's initial claims that she didn't think Chris would be involved for a few reasons. The first one is that Kail lies as much as she tells the truth; the second is that right after she assaulted him, he returned to his on-again-off-again girlfriend and tweeted "an apology" to his "miracle child" that Kail retweeted; the third was a Facebook response from someone who knew all the parties, which was screencapped and saved to imgur, and later linked here or on Reddit, but think it was here. That poster named names at the time Chris had not agreed to be named on the show, named his girlfriend, claimed Chris was pissed at Kail for saying he wasn't going to be involved when he had been keeping in contact with her, just not visiting her in person because she is abusive and he was back with his girlfriend, but let her know he expected to be there in the hospital when she delivered and stay the first few days after the baby was born. The poster then deleted the post because she named names. I think she also claimed that there was one primary girlfriend then other flings, like Kail, but she was the one who bought him expensive gifts, like the shoes and a watch he had posted on Twitter. That was also the assumption of almost everyone back then, so I might be misremembering that fact.

She kept posting photos of him with his son, and I'm fairly certain she was the one who called the tabloids to video her leaving the hospital, and Chris probably thought that, too. Her story was also that they were in such a good spot that she didn't expect there to be any court action between them for custody or child support, at the time that both of her ex-husbands had filed actions. Her story now is that she tried to get him to acknowledge paternity but he wouldn't in the hospital and ignored the letters from her attorney, so she wouldn't let him come over to see his son. She changes her stories to fit what she thinks makes her look better, and fails miserably.

She also fails miserably at dressing herself, choosing tattoos (seriously awful artwork on these people, and some is the result of the person's vision being crap, with other artwork from those artist looking great; they also probably give discounts that the excellent artists, who would refuse to tattoo their crap ideas, wouldn't give since they are fully booked months in advance), and choosing the body modifications to undergo making her "body shaming" not, because she planned to look that way intentionally.

I wondered why she didn't have the paternity test when she had the other in vitro tests done, but then thought that maybe it was her claim of not wanting to know the sex that caused it not to happen. She also thought she was having a girl. Then, I took glee in the comment that it might be Javi's baby, who, by the way, tweeted that he had successfully established that he wasn't the father by filing something in their divorce, and Kail agreed with it, so he wasn't at risk for being named on the birth certificate. I think someone asked about that, and it's been too long and I'm now watching a rerun of Battlestar Galactica which is still more interesting the Kail topic.

There is no defense for Chris not filing the action himself, so I'm not giving him any type of pass here, especially in light of the fact that Kail had been trying to get him to sign an acknowledgment of paternity since she delivered Soap. He is a college student trying to get his photography and videography business off the ground, not a man with a large amount of (legal, trackable) income. He appears to live off women and probably doesn't have a home or apartment in his name. He was a great catch for a man and father /sarcasm

And finally, I conclude this long-ass post by saying that I thought there was a male rapper or hip-hop artist named Lux, and figured that is where she got the name, but when I just searched for it, I found several men's social media accounts with the first name Lux, but didn't see a rapper on the first page of results, so now I don't have any idea of where she got it.

• Love 9

To me, as a singer, Lux sounds like the Latin word for "light." I have sung very many somber, reverent pieces with this word. It's always the piece that you inwardly groan about when the conductor passes it out, knowing, "mannnnn, this will be reeeeeally slow and boring, and it'll be the one that we practice all. The. Time." I'm sure there is no way that Kail had any idea of this connotation, because she doesn't strike me at all into sacred music, but a sizeable minority of the public does know about this connection! 

The other connection is my Luxe card at Banana Republic, which I would highly recommend because it has good deals! Buuuut...BR is waaaaay more associated with women, and I'm sure they chose "Luxe" as a name that would appeal more to women. 

They are so clueless, just like jenelle with Kaiser roll / Wilhelm. At least Leah and Chelsea have named their children non-embarrassing names, even though Aleeah and Ali, plus Adalynn is a little ridiculous. At least someone in the holler had the sense to give them nicknames!

"o nata lux de lumine..."

Edited by Christina87
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Christina87 said:

To me, as a singer, Lux sounds like the Latin word for "light." I have sung very many somber, reverent pieces with this word. It's always the piece that you inwardly groan about when the conductor passes it out, knowing, "mannnnn, this will be reeeeeally slow and boring, and it'll be the one that we practice all. The. Time." I'm sure there is no way that Kail had any idea of this connotation, because she doesn't strike me at all into sacred music, but a sizeable minority of the public does know about this connection! 

The other connection is my Luxe card at Banana Republic, which I would highly recommend because it has good deals! Buuuut...BR is waaaaay more associated with women, and I'm sure they chose "Luxe" as a name that would appeal more to women. 

They are so clueless, just like jenelle with Kaiser roll / Wilhelm. At least Leah and Chelsea have named their children non-embarrassing names, even though Aleeah and Ali, plus Adalynn is a little ridiculous. At least someone in the holler had the sense to give them nicknames!

"o nata lux de lumine..."

The named Kaiser is all Nathan's doing. Supposedly, Nathan is a white supremacist and gave his son a name to reflect his beliefs ,Kaiser( besides being the German word for Emperor, I have no idea what it has to with white nationialism) Orion(Our Race Is Our Nation).  Jenelle probably didn't care because she was all into Nathan at the time.

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • Love 5
9 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

The named Kaiser is all Nathan's doing. Supposedly, Nathan is a white supremacist and gave his son a name to reflect his beliefs ),Kaiser( besises being the German word for Emperor, I have no idea what it has to with white nationialism) Orion(Our Race Is Our Nation).  Jenelle probably disn't care because she was all into Nathan at the time.

That is interesting, because most people would associate white supremacy with Germany in WWII, not WWI. I can believe Nathan is a white supremacist, though! He is so angry that it's not a stretch. I bet it killed him that Jenelle's ex was black. I'm sure she pretended to be racist while with him, and probably claimed Keiffer was a rebellious phase and called him slurs with Nathan. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Christina87 said:

That is interesting, because most people would associate white supremacy with Germany in WWII, not WWI. I can believe Nathan is a white supremacist, though! He is so angry that it's not a stretch. I bet it killed him that Jenelle's ex was black. I'm sure she pretended to be racist while with him, and probably claimed Keiffer was a rebellious phase and called him slurs with Nathan. 

Jenelle used slurs on Twitter when she went after Kieffer. http://guardianlv.com/2014/04/jenelle-evans-slammed-kieffer-delp-called-him-a-nr/

I don't think Jenelle is a racist. I do think she has no filter and resorts to name-calling, including using slurs, to hit below the belt. Jenelle's social media tweets and posts have been very cringe-worthy when she goes off on her rants. I am no prude. I have used certain language when appropriate and with adults including here on PTV. But never, ever have I ever used any slur or racist words to refer to anyone. It doesn't roll of my tongue like it does other people e.g. Kail and Jenelle, because it is not in my mind. When I hear people use such words, it tells me a lot about them.

http://www.wetpaint.com/jenelle-evans-baby-kaiser-name-hitler-827729/

Jenelle and Nathan actually named their little one after Kaiser Wilhelm II, the last German emperor and King of Prussia! Jenelle re-tweeted a photo of this dude, and followed up with "I said since day one we named him becuz it means emperor, based on THIS guy."

I do think Nathan may have racist tendencies. He is also an idiot to think that a child is imperfect if they need glasses. He must be related to the Messer Clan:

nathan.jpg

• Love 6
1 hour ago, SPLAIN said:

Jenelle used slurs on Twitter when she went after Kieffer. http://guardianlv.com/2014/04/jenelle-evans-slammed-kieffer-delp-called-him-a-nr/

I don't think Jenelle is a racist. I do think she has no filter and resorts to name-calling, including using slurs, to hit below the belt. Jenelle's social media tweets and posts have been very cringe-worthy when she goes off on her rants. I am no prude. I have used certain language when appropriate and with adults including here on PTV. But never, ever have I ever used any slur or racist words to refer to anyone. It doesn't roll of my tongue like it does other people e.g. Kail and Jenelle, because it is not in my mind. When I hear people use such words, it tells me a lot about them.

I do think Nathan may have racist tendencies. He is also an idiot to think that a child is imperfect if they need glasses. He must be related to the Messer Clan:

nathan.jpg

No man from a direct male bloodline needs glasses? WTF. Too arrogant to even try to pray it away like Corey and his family...

• Love 7

So Kail tried to buy Chris's affections with expensive gifts?  I am still curious as to why he wouldn't appear on the show. I wonder if he really is just a private person or he really can't tolerate Kail outside of the easy sex and expensive presents.

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • Love 5
16 hours ago, Christina said:

And finally, I conclude this long-ass post by saying that I thought there was a male rapper or hip-hop artist named Lux, and figured that is where she got the name, but when I just searched for it, I found several men's social media accounts with the first name Lux, but didn't see a rapper on the first page of results, so now I don't have any idea of where she got it.

Lux’s middle name is Russell, which Kail chose in honor of hip hop artist Russell Vitale, who goes by Russ.

https://twitter.com/russdiemon?lang=en

• Love 1

I wonder if Russell is really a rapper Chris likes. When Kail would go to concerts, she wasn't going to rap concerts. Is she just trying to come off hip and with it?

3 hours ago, CofCinci said:

No man from a direct male bloodline needs glasses? WTF. Too arrogant to even try to pray it away like Corey and his family...

Kaiser is also Jenelle's child. Kaiser's line descends from her family as well, not just his. Kaiser has both of these people as his parents. That poor child. I hope their mental genetic issues don't affect him.

• Love 10
17 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

nathan.jpg

7 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

Also lol forever at "crest of Griffin."

Also isn't his last name Griffith??

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, rafibomb said:

That's like saying you're naming your baby Tsar in honor of Nicholas Romanov.

1) That's not how names work, and 2) Why would you choose the emperor whose reign ended in tragic failure? 

"Hey, you know who seems like a great role model? That guy who started World War I."

And yet, it's still a better name than Lux. 

True! At least with Kaiser, it can always be shortened to Kai. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, rafibomb said:

Why would you choose the emperor whose reign ended in tragic failure? 

Because they had noooo idea who the Kaiser was.  Sheeesh watch a little PBS Janelle.

@Christina - What?  Kail abused Chris? [runs off to read pages]

ALL YOU GRAD SCHOOL GRADS COME HER A MINUTE!

How many of you, like me, were seriously pissed off at Kail wearing a hood at her Bachelor graduation?  The rest of us had to graduate from grad school to look cool in a hood.  I still dream of the Doctoral get-up.

Edited by jumper sage
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, jumper sage said:

How many of you, like me, were seriously pissed off at Kail wearing a hood at her Bachelor graduation?  The rest of us had to graduate from grad school to look cool in a hood.  I still dream of the Doctoral get-up.

I didn't notice that. I'd be fuming if I had. I busted my ass for mine without bringing my kids to class...

• Love 2

So, I was perusing Kail's IG last night, because I remembered seeing posts of the boys at Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu class. Our boys take both Tae Kwon Do and BJJ. I was showing the posts of her boys to my husband was quite shocked at the colors and stripes on her kids' belts. Tae Kwon Do is one thing; our boys (7 and 9) just got their yellow belts. It's not as stringent and you can advance a bit quicker. But Kail's boys are both in yellow for BJJ? Um, I'm not going to go into a SUPER long diatribe, but that should be nearly impossible. Our kids' teacher trained with Fabio Santos, who was trained by the Gracies, who INVENTED BJJ - and belts and stripes are NOT that easy to get. For one thing, you're not even supposed to test for them . You get them when you earn them. And it can take YEARS. My husband determined that she must take her kids to what we call a "McDojo" - they're like strip mall martial arts "schools" that are all about taking your money. I told him that Kail essentially BOUGHT her degree, so it wouldn't surprise me if she thinks she can BUY her kids belts. 

• Love 18
On 10/16/2017 at 5:07 AM, Lm2162 said:

Also lol forever at "crest of Griffin."

I sense a fun game coming on: what does the Crest of Griffin(th)(s) have on it? I'll go first. Top left corner is a vape pen. Top right corner is a jar of creatine in front of two crossed barbells. Bottom right corner is a singlet. Bottom left corner is a monkey with a pair of cymbals, you know the kind. The motto is obvious: Cur Ego Hominem. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

So, I was perusing Kail's IG last night, because I remembered seeing posts of the boys at Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu class. Our boys take both Tae Kwon Do and BJJ. I was showing the posts of her boys to my husband was quite shocked at the colors and stripes on her kids' belts. Tae Kwon Do is one thing; our boys (7 and 9) just got their yellow belts. It's not as stringent and you can advance a bit quicker. But Kail's boys are both in yellow for BJJ? Um, I'm not going to go into a SUPER long diatribe, but that should be nearly impossible. Our kids' teacher trained with Fabio Santos, who was trained by the Gracies, who INVENTED BJJ - and belts and stripes are NOT that easy to get. For one thing, you're not even supposed to test for them . You get them when you earn them. And it can take YEARS. My husband determined that she must take her kids to what we call a "McDojo" - they're like strip mall martial arts "schools" that are all about taking your money. I told him that Kail essentially BOUGHT her degree, so it wouldn't surprise me if she thinks she can BUY her kids belts. 

Ooh, that is interesting. I don't know much about MMA, but I did used to watch Ultimate Fighter (husband is a fan) and I remember Frank Mir during one of his coaching seasons talking about how he was seriously doubtful some of the teammates had black belts because he himself took like 10 years and had to travel to Brazil in order to get it.  Now, granted this is a black belt for adults, but I got the impression earning your belts in BJJ isn't like advancing levels at the YMCA community swim lessons by being able to hold your head under water and crossing the length of the pool without stopping. So, I agree with your husband and your assessment of the legitimacy of the kids' schools.

• Love 6

I will buy into the idea Kail just pretty much paid big money for her boys to "advance".

My oldest was in karate when she was young. This was long ago. She had to work hard to get to that purple belt. A lot of sweat. No tears. She worked her butt off and acquired several awards in tournaments. 

Kail has no clue about hard work. Bitch can't even bother cooking a decent meal. Javi and Jo will be the ones to teach those boys what hard work is about.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

You're absolutely right, BJJ takes a long time to earn a new belt. My son earned his yellow belt (it's actually a yellow/white because he's not 16 yet) after about a year of going to class 4 days a week and there was no test; like you said, it was earned.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Uncle JUICE said:

I sense a fun game coming on: what does the Crest of Griffin(th)(s) have on it? I'll go first. Top left corner is a vape pen. Top right corner is a jar of creatine in front of two crossed barbells. Bottom right corner is a singlet. Bottom left corner is a monkey with a pair of cymbals, you know the kind. The motto is obvious: Cur Ego Hominem. 

Can I just say how hilarious I find this post especially since I use to work at GNC and sold many a bottle of creatine to many a Nathan. Lol

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Tatum said:

Ooh, that is interesting. I don't know much about MMA, but I did used to watch Ultimate Fighter (husband is a fan) and I remember Frank Mir during one of his coaching seasons talking about how he was seriously doubtful some of the teammates had black belts because he himself took like 10 years and had to travel to Brazil in order to get it.  Now, granted this is a black belt for adults, but I got the impression earning your belts in BJJ isn't like advancing levels at the YMCA community swim lessons by being able to hold your head under water and crossing the length of the pool without stopping. So, I agree with your husband and your assessment of the legitimacy of the kids' schools.

Yea, I mean, ALL martial arts belts/levels should be earned. But BJJ is hard as balls. If you go by Gracie rules (as you should), you should be at brown belt for at least a year, before testing for black belt. And then your levels WITHIN black get even harder to attain. Yes, kids colors/levels are a bit different. But Lincoln is wearing a yellow belt and according to the chart for kids, you shouldn't even be eligible for yellow until age 7, at minimum!

I'm sure the boys work hard at whatever they do. They're good kids and I'm not doubting them as athletes. It's just not supposed to be that easy. You're not supposed to advance that fast. This is why my kids have beat higher ranking kids at tournaments; these McDojos like to just take your money and they do that by advancing your kids up the ranks quickly. And, of course, Kail eats it right up because she likes to think everything surrounding her is so superior. 

28 minutes ago, OtterReality said:

You're absolutely right, BJJ takes a long time to earn a new belt. My son earned his yellow belt (it's actually a yellow/white because he's not 16 yet) after about a year of going to class 4 days a week and there was no test; like you said, it was earned.

Yes. I fully expect our boys to take much longer earning their yellow BJJ belt than their yellow Tae Kwon Do belts. Those only took about 5 months. Our teacher makes you work for it. They now have to bring two belts to classes! 

• Love 10
8 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

... And, of course, Kail eats it right up because she likes to think everything surrounding her is so superior.

Kail is a for-profit entity's wet dream. All you have to do is a wave an elevated ranking in front of her face and the purse flies open.

• Love 17
3 hours ago, Tatum said:

Kail is a for-profit entity's wet dream. All you have to do is a wave an elevated ranking in front of her face and the purse flies open.

Lol I'm surprised she's not a top mark for Scientology recruitment

• Love 9

What a hot ass mess! Sorry, Chris but you don't get to play Daddy off the books. You just can't show up when you want to and if you think not signing those forms will some how absolve you from having to contribute financially, think again! Kail can take you to court for support and establish paternity via court-mandated paternity test . 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

I love this person! Hahaha

Hahahahahahaha!!!!

3 hours ago, Mkay said:

She’s claiming he is abusive.  She has abused him before as well.  

Kwhale the abuser is now claiming Chris was abusive to her?

Even if there was a police report, I would not believe her. 

PFA?

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 12
On 10/12/2017 at 11:13 PM, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

(BTW, I doubt Kail's love of pineapple came from the hospitality symbolism....she doesn't even want to let Javi come in to get his mail when his name still on the mortgage...)

Or like how people come to the door and she opens it, turns around and walks 10 feet ahead of them?  Such a rude bitch, I swear.

• Love 11
13 hours ago, Mkay said:

She’s claiming he is abusive.  She has abused him before as well.  

Bahahaha. No, she isn't allowing him because A. He's a deadbeat who doesn't care in the first place and B. because he doesn't want her any more. 

8 hours ago, jumper sage said:

Now you see why I am so upset about her wearing a hood at graduation.  It's not right!

Yup. Everything about her is as phony as can be. She wants a certain image, but doesn't want to work for it. 

• Love 10
9 hours ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

She keeps saying she "literally can't" because he's one of those infants that people look at and say "well that IS a baby!" because that's what the etiquette mavens tell you to say when a baby isn't cute. Sorry. 

Well, I will say he is much more pleasing to the eye  than Isaac was at that age.

• Love 6