Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/kailyn-lowry-baby-daughter-teen-mom-2-142531

"I think I would want to have one, but I'm not dead set on trying to have one. Does that make sense? If it happens, then whatever, but I'm not actively trying or anything," she said during a Facebook Live. Kail is a proud mother of boys — Isaac [from her relationship with Jo Rivera], Lincoln [from her relationship with Javi Marroquin], and her newborn, "Baby Lo," with Chris Lopez.

• Love 2

In the interview by InTouch Facebook or whatever it's called, Kail said she was thinking about going to graduate school.... 

GRADUATE SCHOOL??? You have got to be kidding me.  I guess she is gonna donate some more money...

If DSU gives Kail a PhD , they should have their accreditation taken away - full stop.

My prediction, 15 years from now - Teen Mom 2 Season 55 : "That's Dr. Lowry! I didn't go to 12 years of PhD graduate school to be called Ms.Lowry, thank you very much".

• Love 12
3 hours ago, MissMel said:

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/kailyn-lowry-baby-daughter-teen-mom-2-142531

"I think I would want to have one, but I'm not dead set on trying to have one. Does that make sense? If it happens, then whatever, but I'm not actively trying or anything," she said during a Facebook Live. Kail is a proud mother of boys — Isaac [from her relationship with Jo Rivera], Lincoln [from her relationship with Javi Marroquin], and her newborn, "Baby Lo," with Chris Lopez.

In other words, she is not using anything to ensure it doesn't happen. 

• Love 15

So Kylie Jenner is pregnant. LOLZing all the way to Starbucks to order a giant Frappuccino with a extra helping of fuck-you-Karl. You think anyone gives two fucks what your baby’s name is now? You’re a D-lister who is eclipsed at every turn by real celebrity news and it’s time to just tweet the monogrammed blanket already and STFU about it. 

• Love 15

I really really don't get kails retweting of the N word for so many reasons. How do spend 25 years attending a HBC as a privileged white women studying communications of all things and not think any better? Kails not someone who's actually shown great affinity or attachment to African American community in her friendships or relationships. she's no rachel dolezal and she didn't come from a marshal Mathews background where she grew up immersed in African American community. Do javi and jo tweet or retweet like this? I say this only because I'm trying to articulate that I don't see where the hell Kail picked up the comfort level and ease to retweet that word? It certainly doesn't seem like she got it from her social circle or significant others. I would never dream of retweeting something with that word in it especially in the context of perpetuating stereotypes of black men. I can't even imagine what it would do to my relationships with my friends, especially my African American friends.  If I'm baby lo's dad or extended family I think I'd be havin serious concerns about this chick. 

• Love 14

If I'm baby lo's dad or extended family I think I'd be havin serious concerns about this chick. 

You'd think. But there he is with her after she cut off his dreads. She nearly scalps the guy but he doesn't seem fazed or concerned. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Moogen said:

So Kylie Jenner is pregnant. LOLZing all the way to Starbucks to order a giant Frappuccino with a extra helping of fuck-you-Karl. You think anyone gives two fucks what your baby’s name is now? You’re a D-lister who is eclipsed at every turn by real celebrity news and it’s time to just tweet the monogrammed blanket already and STFU about it. 

"Real celebrity news"? WTF? D-lister eclipsed by a faux B-lister maybe.

(I still get ya, though ;))

Imagine if Kylie had followed in her parent's footsteps and gone into sports, perhaps at an Olympic level. And never had plastic surgery. She'd have been the most successful, famous, and beloved Karjenner (I'd wager).

• Love 8

Hang on just catching up here, so babynoname finally has a name and babydaddy#3 had no say in the process. So if I recall he has not been named because the names they had did not suit him then they couldn't agree so Kail's solution is to pull a name out of a bag in which Chris got no input. I guess that is one way to get the name you want. If this kid isn't called something epic I am going to be disappointed. Bleeergh who am I kidding I never gave a stuff about the name or the baby even though I am feeling sorry for the little tyke with a manatee as a parent who can't be stuffed naming him

Never mind Radar says she still isn't sure and won't announce until she lodges the legal paperwork and she is not sure the name suits his personality. She has to make sure his name matches his personality so babylojack will be named after his 2nd birthday I expect.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I think Kylie did something like 400 million in sales from her makeup and clothing brands. Financially, I think she is the most successful (if the numbers are accurate, of course).

Oops, should've qualified my statement. I'm a weirdo who does not equate money with success. I look at Kendall as the "most successful" because she has a legit career beyond famous-for-being-famous (although huge asterisk by that because of how she achieved that career and what it means now versus the late '80s/early '90s). But, yeah, you make a great point. I just so wish a celeb would go outside the box, you know?

• Love 6
18 hours ago, BabyDaddy said:

In the interview by InTouch Facebook or whatever it's called, Kail said she was thinking about going to graduate school.... 

To find prospects for her 4th child.

• Love 13
On 9/21/2017 at 5:15 PM, BitterApple said:

I had no idea Javi moved next door to Jo and Vee. I wonder if he bought the house or is renting. Either way I'm over the moon at the thought of them drinking margaritas on the back porch while Kail sits alone hoping Chris answers one of her two hundred texts.

Javi actually moved back into his and Kail's first house (which they kept as a rental), while Kail got to keep the newer house. Remember, Jo wanted to move closer to Issac, so he bought a house in the same neighbourhood as Kail and Javi, which prompted them to move away from Jo immediately. I don't believe they are literally next door, but they are living close enough to walk. I bet Kail hates that. 

• Love 10

http://hollywoodlife.com/2017/09/22/kailyn-lowry-new-baby-name-co-parenting-javi-interview/amp/

7 hours ago, iheartla said:

Javi actually moved back into his and Kail's first house (which they kept as a rental), while Kail got to keep the newer house. Remember, Jo wanted to move closer to Issac, so he bought a house in the same neighbourhood as Kail and Javi, which prompted them to move away from Jo immediately. I don't believe they are literally next door, but they are living close enough to walk. I bet Kail hates that. 

That's not the house they show Kail walking into when she visits Javi nor is it the house right next door to Jo. On twitter they have mentioned it is literally right next door. I believe Javi and Kail used their original house as a rental and Javi wasn't able to move in. Let me go do some google street views at Jo's house and Javi/Kail's first house.  

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 8
8 hours ago, iheartla said:

I am with @Mkay. The layout of Javi's home on the inside does not look at all like the layout of their first home together. As was shown in a scene earlier this year, when Kail walked into Javi's home, the stairs were on her left side. In their rental home, the stairs are on the right side as you walk in. 

• Love 7

You're right, the house Javi initially moved into is a different house. Javi moved again, just within the past month or so, so it won't be shown on the current season. On his Snapchat he was walking through their old empty house and explained that it was his and Kail's first house, and he's moving back into it as part of the divorce settlement.  Then he was showing how he's decorating Lincoln's room and getting his living room set up. I'm just going by what he said on his Snap video.

Just checked land titles and mapped it, that house is a 10 minute walk/2 min drive from Jo's.

Edited by iheartla
  • Love 4

@druzy There is a singer who goes by the name H.E.R. Not sure if that is what that tweet is about. 

3 hours ago, iheartla said:

You're right, the house Javi initially moved into is a different house. Javi moved again, just within the past month or so, so it won't be shown on the current season. On his Snapchat he was walking through their old empty house and explained that it was his and Kail's first house, and he's moving back into it as part of the divorce settlement.  Then he was showing how he's decorating Lincoln's room and getting his living room set up. I'm just going by what he said on his Snap video.

Just checked land titles and mapped it, that house is a 10 minute walk/2 min drive from Jo's.

On his scooter, he will be there in 35 seconds. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 12

If any of you live in the SF Bay Area, please come to my house and shoot me, I'll even pay your gas to get here. I can't sleep and I'm sitting here wondering about what kind of no-life losers are waiting and checking social media constantly to find out what Karl named the kid. Then I realized that I'm one of those losers who checks in here every day to see what she's named him. 

I'll be waiting for you. I'll even supply the gun. Just come soon please. 

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 21
On 9/23/2017 at 2:12 PM, galaxychaser said:

I think kale will have a few more kids.  She got 15 years of fertility left.  So she can have 5 more. 

According to Kail, her eggs are nearly non-existent which is why she had her recent baby because she wanted to see if she could become pregnant.

Kail later said Chris could have "pulled out".

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, SPLAIN said:

According to Kail, her eggs are nearly non-existent which is why she had her recent baby because she wanted to see if she could become pregnant.

See, that's just it with these girls.  The only girl I can think of who actually planned one of their kids on this franchise is Chelsea.  These babies mean nothing when they're conceived, used as a trap to get a husband and when that fails  then they are used as pawns for money from absent baby daddies.

Hey Kail, when baby Lo is old enough to understand are you going to explain his absent daddy to him with the explanation " Well, he could have pulled out, but he didn't and that's why you're here!" ??

• Love 7

I think Kate will reveal the name Sunday or Monday.

I think she might wait until the season is over, because let's face it...our feelings for the show drop pretty much as soon as part 2 of the reunion ends, so I think she'll do it to stretch out the attention as long as possible. 

Edited by CaliforniaLove
  • Love 2

Aside from these women having babies to try to get a guy to stick around, they're also popping them out in hopes of securing another season of MTV money. Chelsea is the exception. If MTV is going to continue this crapfest, they need to change the name to "Women in their 20's Racking Up Kids and Depending on MTV to Support Them".

• Love 10
6 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

In my EXPERT opinion I predict another 1-2 for Kailyn depending on if her next child is a girl. But not right now, more like 5-6years from now.  If she has a girl, I can see her quiting because parenting Baby Lo is going to be a hell of a lot harder than parenting Issac and Lincoln, BUT her older two kids will still be gone half the time and she will be a single mom to ONE child. Without an involved father to take parenting time this baby will put a damper in her social calendar in a way she's never experienced before. 

IMG_0679.JPG

• Love 7

Since Jo has mentioned filing for 50/50 custody, I wonder how that has put a damper on his visitations with Isaac? If she has curtailed dumping Isaac throughout the week, it just means she is possibly edgy and more upset because she is now having to tend to more of Isaac's needs than before. Or, is she dumping him on Javi more? 

• Love 6
30 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Since Jo has mentioned filing for 50/50 custody, I wonder how that has put a damper on his visitations with Isaac? If she has curtailed dumping Isaac throughout the week, it just means she is possibly edgy and more upset because she is now having to tend to more of Isaac's needs than before. Or, is she dumping him on Javi more? 

What I think is going to happen is that anytime Kailyn has Issac she is going to want Javi to have Lincoln, AND for Javi to take Issac as well, so that Issac will probably shuffle between Jo and Javi's home more than Kailyn's. That way Kailyn will only have two kids (at most) during her custody time. It's so convoluted but here's my theory (assuming there are 4 weeks in a month)

Week 1: Lincoln w/Kailyn, Issac w/Jo

Week 2: Lincoln w/Javi, Issac w/Kailyn- and getting to go with Javi at least 2-3 days out of that week.....

lather rinse repeat twice more that month. 

• Love 13