Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, zenme said:

The pic of Kailyn with the gloss: Isaac looks like his mom. I always thought Isaac looked like Kailyn more than Jo. This confirms it for me. 

I don't know who Lincoln looks like. He doesn't look like Javi to me. 

Lincoln looks like Javi's dad. When Javi's dad was in the restaurant with Javi and the boys upon Javi's return, you can see the resemblance.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

Brought my griping about Kail over here - I don't remember her making a big deal out of Jo's or Javi's ethnicity at first, did she?  Like her saying she has a thing for Puerto Ricans or Guatemalans or even just "Latinos?"

Eh, she put into her vows for the TV wedding that she would support Javi's Guatemalan pride, so there's that. 

• Love 1

My personal opinion is that Kail is drawn to men of color because that dynamic gives her added value as a white, blue-eyed blonde in her own mind/with some other people. She's also a rank opportunist, but I feel like that's part of it too. I think that on some (possibly subconscious) level, she justifies/d using Jo, Javi, and whomever else because she was doing them the favor of giving them a half-white child and/or a blue-eyed, blonde partner. Realistically, Kail would not be desirable to most/many white men at Jo's/Javi's socioeconomic levels at the times that she hooked up with them. It's certainly not impossible that she could have found white guys who could have provided her with the same things that Jo and Javi did, but I feel like, for the most part, Jo/Javi and/or their families would probably not have been as into/accepting of Kail if they were white. Ostensibly, supporting Javi's Guatemalan pride or Issac making an annual trip to Puerto Rico (staying at a resort full of foreigners) could be seen as supporting/respecting those cultures, but it could also be seen as just her giving lip service to being "cool" with her kids'/partners' cultures while reveling in her white privilege/superiority.

• Love 18
2 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

I did not realize that not going to work because your child has an event was a valid excuse.

I'm not going to work tomorrow because my kid has judo. 

YAY!

You know the funny thing about that is I am sure she thought she would get accolades...aw, what a great mom, choosing her children over a book signing! Instead she just looks disorganized and unprofessional- if the thought of missing a soccer game is so unbearable, she should have checked the schedule before committing to a book signing, and, not saying a word and letting her "fans" find out after making a long road trip is a pretty surefire way to alienate what minimal fanbase she has (in relation to actual celebrities). Part of these girls' appeal to their inexplicable fanbase is that they claim to be so real and accessible, and yet you've got all of them acting like they're Taylor Swift or something.

Of course, this is mostly moot as a I don't believe for one second Kail would cancel a venue where she could be adored and treated like a rock star to attend a youth league soccer game.

Wouldn't it be awesome if the book signing was cancelled due to lack of interest, and Kail is pretending she cancelled to save face?

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Tatum said:

Wouldn't it be awesome if the book signing was cancelled due to lack of interest, and Kail is pretending she cancelled to save face?

I wondered if she cancelled because of the Pregnant Puta incident. As if she is worried about more of that type of behavior.

• Love 13
40 minutes ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

I wondered if she cancelled because of the Pregnant Puta incident. As if she is worried about more of that type of behavior.

That's what I thought, too. 

• Love 5
10 hours ago, TheRealT said:

My personal opinion is that Kail is drawn to men of color because that dynamic gives her added value as a white, blue-eyed blonde in her own mind/with some other people. She's also a rank opportunist, but I feel like that's part of it too. I think that on some (possibly subconscious) level, she justifies/d using Jo, Javi, and whomever else because she was doing them the favor of giving them a half-white child and/or a blue-eyed, blonde partner. Realistically, Kail would not be desirable to most/many white men at Jo's/Javi's socioeconomic levels at the times that she hooked up with them. It's certainly not impossible that she could have found white guys who could have provided her with the same things that Jo and Javi did, but I feel like, for the most part, Jo/Javi and/or their families would probably not have been as into/accepting of Kail if they were white. Ostensibly, supporting Javi's Guatemalan pride or Issac making an annual trip to Puerto Rico (staying at a resort full of foreigners) could be seen as supporting/respecting those cultures, but it could also be seen as just her giving lip service to being "cool" with her kids'/partners' cultures while reveling in her white privilege/superiority.

Bingo. I have always felt exactly the same way! It's a win-win, because she gets what she wants and looks accepting of other cultures while actually being the opposite. 

In my community, I have seen this dynamic happen a lot with white guys / Asian girls. It's almost like some of them prey on the white guys the way Kail preys on men of color! Even if they find someone at the bottom of the barrel, like Adam, they think they have a prize, and are so full of themselves that they talk the guy into some pretty racist views. Guys who normally have dated white girls suddenly start saying, "Asian women are real women. They're graceful. They're thin. They age well. When you're 80, you'll look disgusting, but my wife will still be hot." Their wives go on and on about how their children won't have slanty eyes. It is soooooo obvious to everyone that they are using each other, and that the Asian girls feel superior to white girls, and their men feel superior to white guys dating white girls. Like Kail, the girls have a preference for men not of their own race, for suspicious/user reasons, and the guys feel superior to everyone else. It's weird how many times this has happened to people I know! Of course, it's not always like this, and I know because my uncle, who is white, has an Asian wife of 30 years, and they are the sweetest couple ever! No fetishism or superiority complexes factored into that union at all, so it's not like motives are suspicious 100% of the time.

The only white guy Kail has dated is Jordan, and I think she just needed emotional support and he happened to be there. I don't think there's any more to it. He was in her orbit, and she used him emotionally, while realizing he didn't have much to offer financially...therefore she never had a child with him or seriously considered him as a prospect. I also think she needs to feel superior to whoever she is dating, and she got to be the superhero single mom who was working two jobs and going to school while he was probably just working at Sports Authority. Jordan never struck me as an ambitious guy, and Kail probably liked that imbalance of power and felt like he owed her. 

• Love 6
57 minutes ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

17 minutes ago, Mkay said:

That's what I thought, too. 

Interesting! If so...Kail, you need to grow thicker skin if you really want a TV career. The only reason the criticism has been as subdued as it has is that most people blessedly have no idea who you are. Were you to get an Access Hollywood like gig- you'd run and hide under the bed and never come out after all the insults hurled your way.

• Love 10

Kail once said on her 16 & Pregnant how she can't handle criticism. Better get your big, BIG panties on Kail because as long as you allow yourself to be seen on national television and you gleefully cash those checks from MTV productions, you will be criticized, you will be judged, you will be mocked, people will point their fingers at you and point out your lies, your hypocrisy, your indecent behavior and many of us will never forget you are an abuser. You rank right up there with the other abusers such as Amber, Nathan, Jenelle, Ike Turner, Jim Brown, O.J. Simpson, and Dr. Dre.

• Love 13
(edited)

So evidently they think this Chris Lopez guy is Kail's baby daddy? (Toward the end of the article.) who is he? http://www.inquisitr.com/4116577/teen-mom-2s-kailyn-lowry-shares-pregnancy-glow/

if that tweet thing is true, obvious father is obvious. 

Also kailyn needs to cool it with the sneaky vaunt thing. It does nothing for her.

someone asked about Kail being with a woman--apparently that was a troll http://www.inquisitr.com/4099007/is-teen-mom-2s-kailyn-lowry-trolling-the-press-with-faux-lesbian-romance/

Edited by MaryLennox84
16 minutes ago, MaryLennox84 said:

So evidently they think this Chris Lopez guy is Kail's baby daddy? (Toward the end of the article.) who is he? http://www.inquisitr.com/4116577/teen-mom-2s-kailyn-lowry-shares-pregnancy-glow/

if that tweet thing is true, obvious father is obvious. 

Also kailyn needs to cool it with the sneaky vaunt thing. It does nothing for her.

someone asked about Kail being with a woman--apparently that was a troll http://www.inquisitr.com/4099007/is-teen-mom-2s-kailyn-lowry-trolling-the-press-with-faux-lesbian-romance/

There are a whole bunch of posts about Chris is you are able to search this thread. 

On 3/22/2017 at 8:18 PM, Lm2162 said:

I have to agree. I don't care much about her appearance stuff except that it's a foolish waste of money, her body is her business. But I grew up with an abusive parent and had many many addicts in my family. It affected me for years, still does. I developed anger issues, severe depression, had toxic relationships with abusive people and other ones that were just dead ends. But I still got my education, worked my ass off, etc etc., and I thought that before, Kail was doing that too--she always worked, she went to school. She could act bitchy and awful but she was making something of herself and was good with her son. So I've always had a soft spot for her even when I knew she was acting like an asshole because I know what it feels like, like you said, to push people away again and again when you really want them to love you because you just don't trust anybody. No one's given you a reason to do so. When her mom straight up looked in her face and told her she was less important than her latest boyfriend...I felt so much for her. It was disgusting what that girl went through and I thought there was no way she'd be like that. 

It's just hard now when she's bringing yet another kid into the world and when she's decided she's always 100% right and doesn't seem to want to fix herself. She won't budge an inch. Now it's not just her, not just her adult partners who have some choice in the matter...she's bringing multiple kids into this, and acting a fool with her showing off her materialism and selfishness. At some point you have to make a break: I decided, after a particularly terrible relationship, that I would never be my mother. It seems that Kailyn thinks the way to do that is not through therapy, kindness, developing a gentler demeanor, using birth control...it's through attaining more and more material items, more and more kids like a collection, and shouting over the other person and insisting she's right. I have to say that unlike Jenelle, I think Kail has the ability to possibly change in the future, but the biggest hurdle she'll have to overcome is her own pride. And she's got a LOT of it. I understand that it developed in response to a constantly abusive situation and out of a need for survival...but at some point other people matter, your children matter...you *cannot* go through life assuming you're perfect. You *have* to work on yourself. She really, really needs to.

Sending a hug your way LM2162.   I feel you.  My mother wasn't the only addict in my life.  Both of my sisters ended up addicted and my middle sister died 2 years ago from "heart disease".   I ended up married to an addict (obviously not recognizing his fuckery) and still wrestle with never trusting anyone because it's always been my experience that everyone fucking lies.   I understand and see Kail's pain and always recognize her determination to be better and different.   I think she's been amazing in some ways and has just has lost her mind in others. 

When I say she's morphed into Suzi, I don't mean in the way she lives her life, her parenting, or her lifestyle.  I mean that she cannot recognize what she's doing wrong or if she does, she doesn't want to hear it.   Very much like Suzi in Janet and Eddie's kitchen.  Kail was trying to express her sadness,  hurt, and needs to Suzi, but Suzi wasn't having it.  Much like Kail wasn't having Javi's pain.  She REFUSED to listen when he was trying to talk to her.  I don't necessarily believe he wanted her back, it sounded more like he wanted to express how he was feeling, what he had hoped for, and that despite it not working out, there was some love and finally some closure.  Kail was all, "Nope. Nope. And NOPE."   That was the Suzi reference.   

I STILL root for Kail.   I hope Kail finds peace, I hope she realizes that she IS different.  And maybe not in the traditional sense but in the sense that she can do things differently and it's still okay. Suzi sucks.  Kail doesn't have to suck. 

• Love 4

Kail chooses to suck because if she does otherwise, she thinks she will be taken advantaged of.  Her feeling is she will get you before you get her. The reality is, no one is out to get her. No one wants to hurt her or take advantage of her. She is guarded and has built this fortress in her mind which comes out in the form of mental and physical abuse. Now, with that said, I feel for the boys and the new baby because they will be so conflicted as they deal with loving fathers and paternal family members, strong women such as Janet and Mrs. Marroquin and the sisters of Javi while having a mother who will manipulate them and make them feel guilty for having such strong ties to their paternal family members.

• Love 6

I worry about poor little Isaac, what is he going to think when he finds out his baby sister has yet a different dad than he has, and that Link has? He is a smart kid, and knows has a step-dad that was not his real dad, and he has a real dad, who is not his brother's dad, now his sister will have a dad that does not belong to either him or his brother. What a way to mess with a little mind!

• Love 4
(edited)

Why would you want a black soul?  Does that mean like evil?  Or is she referencing that she has "soul" like Soul Train?  Or is it an affirmation of her African Americanness?  I don't get it. Am I just being obtuse. Please dont hate me I'm just not understanding her metaphor. 

Edited by Pixiebomb
I've already spent too much time thinking about it and I will never get those minutes back.
  • Love 6
35 minutes ago, Pixiebomb said:

Why would you want a black soul?  Does that mean like evil?  Or is she referencing that she has "soul" like Soul Train?  Or is it an affirmation of her African Americanness?  I don't get it. Am I just being obtuse. Please dont hate me I'm just not understanding her metaphor. 

It is her pushing the idea that she is a black person on the inside, she is down with the people, it is her using the black race and culture to sell her brand as @CofCincimentioned above. It is a gimmick. 

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Pixiebomb said:

I think it's like "I'm dark" etc not referring to African Americans...That's generally what people mean when they say it. Like emo or hard. 

• Love 6

I googled black soul and was brought to a web page with the girl from Parks and Recreation (the one that ends up marrying Chris Pratt), and it's basically about how really kind people are disillusioned when they are taken advantage of by big mean meanies, and struggle to protect their big hearts from being victimized and how to keep trucking when they are hurt by the selfish people in their lives.

None of that really fits Kail, but I can see how she'd try and spin it like she's the nice one, and it's a constant battle between her blackened soul and her 'heart of gold'.

I don't think even Kail would be tone deaf enough to claim "I'm black" on social media, given how 1. it could alienate her POC fanbase, and 2. it could alienate her potential white supremacist fanbase, should she ever want to join that group. Kail is all about keeping her options open.

• Love 3

Kail seems to be emulating the Kardashians, as another mentioned on the other thread, specifically Khloe. I read somewhere on some site where Kail mentioned being a fan of their show.

To Kail, she can claim to be black "on the inside" because no matter what, her outside remains white. I don't think Kail cares about people who may criticize her about being with a black man. She was out there promoting the NoH8 campaign and is bisexual. That likely turned many fans against her.

• Love 2

Did anyone watch the Ask the Moms thing last night? I loved when they did the montage of everyone's exes and Kail acted SO aghast that she ever went out of with Jordan. She acted embarrassed and sooooo much better than him. 

Jordan, honey, YOU dodged the bullet. 

• Love 23
(edited)

And isn't she still in touch with Jordan? Wasn't she texting him when he found out she was in Los Angeles at the same time he was there?

On the latest 100 Things About the Teen Moms, Kail was asked what she would like to erase from the internet forever. She said she'd love to remove all photos of that time she showed her nipples through that red see-through blouse at the MTV awards show.

Yeah, I wish that would happen since bleaching my eyes hasn't worked.

Edited by GreatKazu
she not he, although with Kail it is hard to tell
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

And isn't she still in touch with Jordan? Wasn't she texting him when he found out she was in Los Angeles at the same time he was there?

On the latest 100 Things About the Teen Moms, Kail was asked what she would like to erase from the internet forever. She said she'd love to remove all photos of that time she showed her nipples through that red see-through blouse at the MTV awards show.

Yeah, I wish that would happen since bleaching my eyes hasn't worked.

Yep, they hung out. Probably fucked. 

• Love 3
39 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

That's not a Delaware plate.  It looks like a PA plate. 

Went back and watched that clip. She definitely gets out of the car right there, but when she leaves the restaurant her car is parked way across the parking lot.  

• Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

Jail (thanks auto-correct) has been cited before for unauthorized parking. I had wondered what that was about since unauthorized parking can mean several things. 

I use a handicap placard. I have issues with severe back pain. But!! I only use it when I am dealing with severe pain. When it flares up, my placard goes up. Other times, I park elsewhere and walk. I have the common sense to not use it knowing others need that parking. 

46 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

That's not a Delaware plate.  It looks like a PA plate. 

Kail is from Pennsylvania. She moved to Delaware to be closer to her love, Benefits, and to keep Isaac from Jo.

Was it the scene when she and Javi meet up at the restaurant?

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 2
32 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Kail is from Pennsylvania. She moved to Delaware to be closer to her love, Benefits...

And what a lovely couple they make. If Kail had been born before the digital age, instead of carrying pictures of her husband in her wallet, she would have lovingly pulled out her Blue Cross Blue Shield laminated insurance card when asked about her significant other.

• Love 7
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Tatum said:

And what a lovely couple they make. If Kail had been born before the digital age, instead of carrying pictures of her husband in her wallet, she would have lovingly pulled out her Blue Cross Blue Shield laminated insurance card when asked about her significant other.

lol

Is that picture photoshopped? Except for the prego belly sticking out, she looks really thin.

It has to be. No way is she that thin. On the recent special, not sure which one since they are all just a blur at this point, she was shown sitting to the left of Chelsea as Kail's left side was facing the camera. Kail looked as if she was ready to bust out of her black lace top. Her bra looked as if it was working real hard to keep itself from breaking.

Edited by GreatKazu
2 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Jail (thanks auto-correct) has been cited before for unauthorized parking. I had wondered what that was about since unauthorized parking can mean several things. 

I use a handicap placard. I have issues with severe back pain. But!! I only use it when I am dealing with severe pain. When it flares up, my placard goes up. Other times, I park elsewhere and walk. I have the common sense to not use it knowing others need that parking. 

Kail is from Pennsylvania. She moved to Delaware to be closer to her love, Benefits, and to keep Isaac from Jo.

Was it the scene when she and Javi meet up at the restaurant?

Yes, it was that scene. Episode Low Blows. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

lol

It has to be. No way is she that thin. On the recent special, not sure which one since they are all just a blur at this point, she was shown sitting to the left of Chelsea as Kail's left side was facing the camera. Kail looked as if she was ready to bust out of her black lace top. Her bra looked as if it was working real hard to keep itself from breaking.

Right...I mean, I get that some clothes are going to be less flattering, and perhaps by a wearing a decent fitting outfit she might look less...lumpy, but that picture looks way thinner than what we've seen her look, ever. And I don't mean from a body fat percentage point- look how narrow her shoulders and waist appear to be. Even if Kail lost a ton of weight, and was underweight by BMI standards, she genetically is a boxier kind of body type, with broad shoulders and a thick waist. There appears to be some camera angle trickery going on there.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:
te

Is that picture photoshopped? Except for the prego belly sticking out, she looks really thin.

Also - the bathroom counter is suspiciously clean and I don't spot a bra hanging from a door knob.  #photoshop

• Love 11