Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

"ANSWER THE QUESTION. Did you or did you not buy the cassingle Everything I do (I Do It For You) by Bryan Adams and then put it on multiple mix tapes for multiple women?"

Just now, MissMel said:

Ha!  My Au Coton suspendered ass would have been all over that.  Color me badd.  

I'd roll up on you with my Skidz, plaid overalls, one side unbuttoned. Yeah ladies...get all up on this. 

• Love 11

I still have my overalls, thankyouverymuch.  They look a little different on the old southern lady watering her tomatoes, but they work.  ?

Edited by MissMel
salt n pepa
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, MissMel said:

I still have my overalls, thankyouverymuch.  They look a little different on the old southern lady watering her tomatoes, but they work.  ?

My aunt had that hair style complete with blonde dye job. B

Born in 77,  so I only wore the 80's children's fashion and hair disasters.

Oh god, a memory I thought I had safely locked away just resurfaced in my brain-my mom with her Jheri curl...and those shirts she use to wear with the big shoulder pads. Lol

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Oh god, a memory I thought I had safely locked away just resurfaced in my brain-my mom with her Jheri curl...and those shirts she use to wear with the big shoulder pads. Lol

Isn't a Jheri Curl (AKA the Soul Glo) basically to black culture what the mullet is to white culture? Basically a widespread hairstyle mistake no one ever wants to admit to having done? It was like the one thing the white kids in my school (I graduated with 3 black kids in a class of 310) didn't try to appropriate. No, Cameron, you can't be taken seriously while wearing corn rows and doing the running man.

Edited by Uncle JUICE
  • Love 7
20 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

You would have been 15 in 1992. That is prime time for horrific fashion choices. Are you sure you didn't succumb to this? Maybe you just repressed? :).

• Love 6

I am dying over the mix tape situations. I still have a box from the late 70's early 80's. Oh and my Dad still makes me CDs for me! 

I was in Voed during high school and took Cosmetology. You can imagine my hair!

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

I am dying over the mix tape situations. I still have a box from the late 70's early 80's. Oh and my Dad still makes me CDs for me! 

I was in Voed during high school and took Cosmetology. You can imagine my hair!

(rips up his application to run for city council) I KNEW IT. 

Edited by Uncle JUICE
  • Love 7
47 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

(rips up his application to run for city council) I KNEW IT. 

You can run for POTUS with those mixtapes and much, much more.  Just ask the current president.

Karl has this pinned on her Twitter page. The responses are always priceless:

kail_tweet_cheating_pinned.jpg

kail_tweet_cheating.jpg

• Love 9
Just now, GreatKazu said:

You can run for POTUS with those mixtapes and much, much more.  Just ask the current president.

That's a relief, I am pretty sure I gave Tracey Verraco one I titled "I Want To Grab Your Pussy" in 1992. 

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

That's a relief, I am pretty sure I gave Tracey Verraco one I titled "I Want To Grab Your Pussy" in 1992. 

DYING!

If Tracey is anything like Kail, she let the whole neighborhood pat the puss. (tm Erika Jayne RHoBH).

• Love 6
32 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

kail_tweet_cheating_pinned.jpg

kail_tweet_cheating.jpg

Yeah, seriously, anything goes nowadays!! Hey, all @Uncle JUICE wanted to "grab" was boobs, and he was asking! You'd be an angel. 

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Tatum said:

You would have been 15 in 1992. That is prime time for horrific fashion choices. Are you sure you didn't succumb to this? Maybe you just repressed? :).

I loved Grunge. Lol wearing Doc Martens as I type.

5 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Isn't a Jheri Curl (AKA the Soul Glo) basically to black culture what the mullet is to white culture? Basically a widespread hairstyle mistake no one ever wants to admit to having done? It was like the one thing the white kids in my school (I graduated with 3 black kids in a class of 310) didn't try to appropriate. No, Cameron, you can't be taken seriously while wearing corn rows and doing the running man.

Pretty much!  Now that I think about it, Ice Cube is probably the only person to successfully lived down having openly sported one. Lol

• Love 4

Moving on....I was sitting here minding my own business and watching Marriage Boot camp and I swear I saw Javi. AND Farrah and Debs. Starts in April. Her children are awesome. Funniest lil boys. I think Issac is very loving to his sibs. V is gorgeous! Best hair award and I bet its all hers. 

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

Moving on....I was sitting here minding my own business and watching Marriage Boot camp and I swear I saw Javi. AND Farrah and Debs. Starts in April. Her children are awesome. Funniest lil boys. I think Issac is very loving to his sibs. V is gorgeous! Best hair award and I bet its all hers. 

Javi and Kail filmed the next season of Marriage Bootcamp in early November -- when she was already pregnant. 

• Love 4
10 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Javi and Kail filmed the next season of Marriage Bootcamp in early November -- when she was already pregnant. 

She probably got off on knowing she'd just screwed some other dude right before she got paid to be on TV trying to work out her sham of a marriage.

• Love 7

I like a company on Facebook, River Babe Threads. They're located in MI and make clothing with sayings on it and such. Anyway they put up a picture today and Kail was sitting with who I guess is the owner of the business (I legitimately thought it was a mom and daughter as I was scrolling). I wonder if that's who was in her Instagram picture.

20 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

She probably got off on knowing she'd just screwed some other dude right before she got paid to be on TV trying to work out her sham of a marriage.

Anything for a dollar. Kail probably had a shit attack when she was told the cruise was canceled due to lack of ticket sales. Not that she would have been able to go, unless she planned on taking her newborn with her.

On 3/11/2017 at 4:32 AM, FairyDusted said:

OH wow. That's very bold of her. I like tats and all but my sister did like Kail. I have some but most are hidden except my pool. Thanks for the timeline! @CofCinci 

I keep noticing how Kail's tat's on her upper arms tend to look like bruises to me. I think it is the shading that was done which gives the illusion of bruising. Horrible.

Watching that "peak preview" of Kail throwing her weight around. Literally and figuratively. Skank.

A photo of Vee's mom. She is showing her daughter's make-up skills. Vee has mentioned on her Instagram she has received her make-up certification and will be booking appointments in NJ, Philly, and DC.

vee_mom.png

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 14

That's Vee's MOM??? Damn, Jo. Hang on to that girl. She's going to age very well. (Sorry to be shallow, Vee also seems sensible and like a good mother.)

Also, she looks pretty talented. Good for her.

• Love 24
1 hour ago, jacksgirl said:

Yep, Vee's mom looks super,  but is she wearing one of Maci's stupid tee shirts?

That is just a basic shirt with pocket. They have different colored pockets. It is not Maci's shirts which she basically just copied the idea from these shirts and just changed it up by making the pocket leather.

1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

Vee is much more talented than Chelsea. The makeup looks polished without being too heavy-handed. Her mom is really attractive. 

Definitely. I have watched Vee's tutorials out of curiosity and she really knows how to apply make-up. She can do different looks on herself which is what I really like. I tend to stick with the same ol' crap. Vee can pull off different looks and can be without make-up as she has such a pretty face. I wish her much success.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 14
16 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

It is not Maci's shirts which she basically just copied the idea from these shirts and just changed it up by making the pocket leather.

They didn't even come up with the leather pocket - OR THE NAME OF THE COMPANY.  Taylor purchased boxes of overstock/oldstock of "TTM Lifestyle".  Such frauds.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, CofCinci said:

They didn't even come up with the leather pocket - OR THE NAME OF THE COMPANY.  Taylor purchased boxes of overstock/oldstock of "TTM Lifestyle".  Such frauds.

Ah thanks for reminding me. You are right. Maci and her "I run three businesses!" bullshit.

• Love 6

I just caught what Javi said to Kail in the most recent episode. As Hulk is arguing to Javi in his driveway about why he can't have Isaac, he said she did not have any problem leaving Isaac with him the week prior so she could go out and party. 

So, it seems some time had passed between the basement scene and the driveway scene. I bet Jo was pissed to find out that Kail had no problem leaving Isaac with Javi after bitching to Jo about needing him to side with her by keeping Isaac from Javi. What a fucking loon. Her life is one big fucking circus.

• Love 10

Thanks for the info GreatKazu and CofCinci. Ever think we are too invested in these peoples lives? Back on topic, I am loving that Vee has Kail's number. Love how she gave her opinion (which I agree with, I think Javi is very hurt by the split) and then shut up. Wish Jo could do the same. Don't any of the people see that not letting Javi see Isaac hurts Isaac too? Gah, idiots!

• Love 10
(edited)

A good journalist knows how to SPELL. Idiot.

Kail accidentally revealed the name of her baby's father? Sorry if this was posted already. I skimmed through, but didn't see this:  http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/kailyn-lowry-baby-daddy-chris-lopez-127167

During the video, she was soliciting her fans for baby names when one fan (a possible Salinger fan!) suggested the name “Holden.” While Kail admitted that she likes the name, she added, “Chris will be like I’m ‘Holden’ the baby” — possibly confirming that her pal Chris Lopez is in fact the father! She tried to say she was saying “Kristen” — one of her closest friends — but quickly ended the video before fans could ask any more questions!

In response to Kail's tweet about what a good journalist does:

kail_tweet_father.jpg

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 18
13 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

This bitch is about to graduate with a degree in communications and she doesn't know the difference between site and cite? 

kl.jpg

Please tell me someone called her on that.

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Sidebar: I absolutely hate people who bitch about "grammar nazis", or "spelling nazis" as though these people are the literary equivalent of The Church Lady on SNL (ie sanctimonious and harp on inconsequential things). No, dipshit, proper spelling and grammar is still something to aspire to, even in the twitter age.  It drives me crazy when I point out the incorrectness of "I should of" or "your dumb" or "I have they're tickets" and I get 'tude back like I'm some kind of fire and brimstone zealot.

Not saying I appoint myself the grammar brigade-no one likes a know it all who always corrects people-, but when it does get brought up- organically- I hate people who act like proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation are relics from the past that are unnecessary now. OK, rant over.

Go on! I'm totally with you. The frequency with which 'its' versus 'it's' is used, so fucking aggravating. I swear at some point people pick one and then never use the other one again. 

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Tatum said:

I suppose they were met with digital eye rolls from all the leghumpers.

Sidebar: I absolutely hate people who bitch about "grammar nazis", or "spelling nazis" as though these people are the literary equivalent of The Church Lady on SNL (ie sanctimonious and harp on inconsequential things). No, dipshit, proper spelling and grammar is still something to aspire to, even in the twitter age.  It drives me crazy when I point out the incorrectness of "I should of" or "your dumb" or "I have they're tickets" and I get 'tude back like I'm some kind of fire and brimstone zealot.

Not saying I appoint myself the grammar brigade-no one likes a know it all who always corrects people-, but when it does get brought up- organically- I hate people who act like proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation are relics from the past that are unnecessary now. OK, rant over.

Well said. It is the go-to tactic when they can't just take some kind advice. Normally, I try with all my might to avoid letting others know when they have misspelled or posted "should of" when it is "should have" such as on Facebook. However, when they are behaving like jackasses, such as these girls on the show, I will point it out to them. I am appalled at how many people fail in the spelling department.

As for Kail, each time she posts something so ridiculous, I laugh. It must burn her up when people point out such things to her such as using the incorrect word. We know that she can't handle criticism or anyone who doesn't agree with her. The rolling of the eyes she gave to Vee in the episode where she told Kail how Javi needs more time to adjust to the ending of the marriage is an example. How old is Kail again? I swear, I think I am watching a perpetual 12 year old.

• Love 9

I usually am not a "grammar nazi" but I hate her so much I am happy to call her out. Mainly because she is such a user bitch and she puts on such airs. She is so impressed with herself. She called Vee a "hood rat," I believe? Vee is more articulate than she is. Plus the constant bragging about her education just drives me to it.

Edited by lilmarysunshine
  • Love 11
6 minutes ago, lilmarysunshine said:

I usually am not a "grammar nazi" but I hate her so much I am happy to call her out. Mainly because she is such a user bitch and she puts on such airs. She is so impressed with herself. She called Vee a "hood rat," I believe? Vee is more articulate than she is. Plus the constant bragging about her education just drives me to it.

Fully agree. Vee has apparently received her certification for make-up. Did we hear about it on the show? The girl had to study and practice to get her certificate, but I didn't hear her complain the way Kail did non-stop while patting herself on her big ol' back. Vee is a mother. Vee is taking care of a home. It seems someone found out Jo is going to school as well. Sounds like those two have been busy. Yet, not a peep out of either one of them.

• Love 16
7 minutes ago, SPLAIN said:

Fully agree. Vee has apparently received her certification for make-up. Did we hear about it on the show? The girl had to study and practice to get her certificate, but I didn't hear her complain the way Kail did non-stop while patting herself on her big ol' back. Vee is a mother. Vee is taking care of a home. It seems someone found out Jo is going to school as well. Sounds like those two have been busy. Yet, not a peep out of either one of them.

Probably because they just don't care about the "Jo is lazy" narrative anymore. What's the point? They know that they are doing the right things for their family, and that's what matters. 

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, TeenMomAngerMgmt said:

Probably because they just don't care about the "Jo is lazy" narrative anymore. What's the point? They know that they are doing the right things for their family, and that's what matters. 

Precisely my point. Kail rambles on and on about herself as if she is the first mother to go to college. Plenty of parents are in college and they do so without MTV support. Jo and Vee seem to be doing what is necessary without the need to fish for compliments.

• Love 11
11 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

Precisely my point. Kail rambles on and on about herself as if she is the first mother to go to college. Plenty of parents are in college and they do so without MTV support.

I know! Kail yammers on and on about how much she's had to overcome and how she's beaten the odds statistically with her soon to be earned bachelors- since she was 19 years old, she's had MTV cash flow that by far exceeded the median household income for ALL U.S. cities, including NYC, San Francisco, Seattle, LA, and other high cost of living. Shit, she had less financial obligations than the average middle class college student who wasn't a parent, but was paying for school via student loans and working to cover living expenses themselves.

I understand Kail's early childhood was difficult and I would not wish that on anyone, but she hasn't done anything to "overcome" that! She's not been in therapy (and if she has, she needs to switch providers because clearly it's not working), and if anything, seems to get worse each year.

The only thing she's "overcome" is being broke, and that's due not to hard work and ambition but being handed over a million dollars over the course of 7 years to make an ass out of herself on national television. While she has certainly delivered on that point (both literally and figuratively, if I am being honest), she hasn't even been smart with her money, so it's not like she can tell Isaac someday, 'I intentionally sacrificed my dignity so you could go to college'. No, she continues to piss her money away on leases and clothes, assuming she's so damn fascinating that the money will continue to roll in year after year.

(Granted, she's been right for the last 5 years, but she now has three kids to get through college, and that's 18 years away. That's a long time to stay relevant, Kail!).

• Love 13

Jo went to school a while ago and dropped out. I don't think there's any proof he goes now, given his social media. But there's nothing wrong with him being a stay at home dad and Vee working if that's what they choose, that choice should be more socially accepted. He tweets about cooking and that sort of thing. Maybe he's just into that lifestyle. I'd love for my husband to be a SAHD if we could afford it. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 5
17 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

I absolutely LOVE that Vee apparently went through cosmo school and got certified without saying a thing. She's being smart about taking care of her family and not trying to make herself out to be a big deal while doing so. Keep doing you, Vee. 

• Love 21
23 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Go on! I'm totally with you. The frequency with which 'its' versus 'it's' is used, so fucking aggravating. I swear at some point people pick one and then never use the other one again. 

And don't forget "Bob took Jane and I to the mall."

• Love 5