Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

On 8/23/2016 at 7:09 PM, GreatKazu said:

Karl is klearly kopying the Kardashians.

I recently had breast reduction surgery because the pain in my neck and back was becoming too much to bear. Carrying around natural double D's has been a nightmare not a dream. I shake my head at these girls who are clearly trying to look like Kim Kardashian because they have shit for brains. It comes off as a desperate move to attract guys. Karl is not classy because a classy woman knows her self-worth and knows she has more to offer than what she sees in a mirror. 

*High Five* for breast reductions!  I had mine done about two years ago--best decision I ever made.  It has made a huge difference in my life...clothes fit, I can exercise, neck and back pain is gone...

Why any woman would do that (get huge breasts) to herself is just beyond me.  I can see if you're like really flat, getting a little something to fill out your bra, if that makes you feel better about yourself.  I'm all for plastic surgery if it's going to increase your confidence and self-esteem.  But...don't these women realize how AWFUL huge breasts are to live with?  (Farrah's "friend" on the latest episode...ye gods!) I wouldn't go back up over a C cup again for all the money in the world.

• Love 4

Those shorts just look like a yeast infection waiting to happen.  As the proud owner of a natural round ass, when you have it, you don't have to work so hard to convince people of it.

It just is.

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 19
6 minutes ago, Mkay said:

24csksl.png

Those shorts just look painful. OK, perhaps she's trying to build her "brand" (tm Maci) but WTF is with the daily identical poses? I mean, fine, she wants to pose her ass on her instagram. But why does she have the exact same pose (albeit with a different pair of ill fitting shorts) each day?

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Those shorts just look like a yeast infection waiting to happen.  As the proud owner of a natural round ass, when you have it, you don't have to work so hard to convince people of it.

It just is.

Right?

Karl is a big ol' yeast infection. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

MAKE THE FUCKING BED! PICK UP THE GOD DAMN DIRTY CLOTHES! Close the bathroom door! For pete's sake, if you're going to put this picture up every day, please stop making it look like your room smells like farts. 

Javi's isn't around anymore, most likely...

• Love 2

You know, I get the argument that these selfies are Kail hustling and trying to giver her "audience" what they want, but they are so. Damn. BORING. Literally the same pose every day in front of the same mirror for a week straight. At least change it up a bit, Kail. My teenage niece posts selfies one or two times per day, but she at least changes it up, different locations, with friends, at school or work, and she writes cute little quotes with them. And she doesn't have thousands of fan that kiss her ass like Kail does. Considering Kail seems to be angling to be a social media personality, she needs to step up her game.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Chicken Wing said:

There is no proper size to go with that Wonderbra butt.

I laughed so hard I snorted then choked myself. Wonderbra butt. I'm still giggling to myself. 

So on the one hand Javi claims he forgives Kail and wants to move, but on the other he is writing a tell-all about her cheating? He could just be honest and say he has a  bone to pick, is tired of her looking like the good guy to her minions, and wants to pick up a little extra money on the side. 'Cause he ain't over shit.

• Love 5

When the time is right, what’s done in the night will show in the light.”  

To quote Dawn, that don't make no sense.  Swept under the rung was a good one, too. Lol

• Love 2

"Rung"? Is that Javi speak or Radaronline speak? Both have questionable grammar.

2 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Well, Javi, what did you expect from someone who only married you for the benefits!

Out of all the huge (no pun intended) red flags about Kail, that was the biggest one of all. She made it clear what her intentions were about this marriage. These two were as romantic and had as much chemistry as Cate and Tyler. The second one was when she was on the phone with one of her friends and explained how she regretted getting married.

Kail has no business being in any kind of relationship with a guy. She needs to go back into therapy and stop putting the blame on others and work on herself.

• Love 11
On 8/26/2016 at 8:58 AM, Tatum said:

But why does she have the exact same pose (albeit with a different pair of ill fitting shorts) each day?

Don't forget today's oh-so fetching footwear! Sooooo sexy...

• Love 1

2km0eg.jpg

vsdp46.jpg

Funny video in her snapchat, she is walking to the red carpet waving at the fans behind the barrier, and no one is waving back or taking her picture.  Hahaha That shouldn't have made my heart happy but it did. Lol

• Love 6

I just realized that lace and tattoos clash. 

I really liked that hair blown out, yet I don't think I've seen it that way since the salon. She's a magnet for bad fashion choices. This shit makes her look old and bulky. Why not do a simple straight hair and a cute dress? Hey, Farrah showed up as Wonder Woman, so I guess this isn't so bad after all. 

• Love 4

Not only that, it looks like her breasts are pierced.

Remember when she had her chest pierced with three or four studs?

Just wait Kail. When those chichis begin to sag, and you are in pain, you will regret getting them that big.

Edited by GreatKazu
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

Not only that, it looks like her breasts are pierced.

Remember when she had her chest pierced with three or four studs?

Just wait Kail. When those chichis begin to sag, and you are in pain, you will regret getting them that big.

Yep. That's what they were saying, too. I wouldn't have noticed it. 

On August 26, 2016 at 7:34 PM, HeySandyStrange said:

You know, I get the argument that these selfies are Kail hustling and trying to giver her "audience" what they want, but they are so. Damn. BORING. Literally the same pose every day in front of the same mirror for a week straight. At least change it up a bit, Kail. My teenage niece posts selfies one or two times per day, but she at least changes it up, different locations, with friends, at school or work, and she writes cute little quotes with them. And she doesn't have thousands of fan that kiss her ass like Kail does. Considering Kail seems to be angling to be a social media personality, she needs to step up her game.

My guess is that Kail is very limited on mirrors that make her look good.

We ALL have that one special mirror that makes us look thinner, more toned, complexion better etc., my guess is this long mirror and her bathroom mirror are her favorites. 

She's so annoying, but I have to admit that there is one mirror in my house that I like to use when applying makeup and I avoid all the other mirrors like the plague. My upstairs bathroom mirror is the worst!! One time I glimpsed at myself in that mirror and had to run downstairs to my trusted friend (skinny mirror) to regulate my self esteem before heading out! LMFAO - True story!!!!!

I'm a cute chic (not sexy or glamorous - friend next door) but even I have a special mirror like Kail - however, I don't take mirror shots. That's weird in my opinion. Besides, my skinny mirror is mine and only mine and everyone BACK AWAY from my trusted friend. ??????

Lol.

I had a point somewhere. Where did it go. *lifts up couch cushions.

Maybe that long mirror is her skinny mirror?

Edited by Calm81
Stupid iPhone puts their In place of there
  • Love 4

I like the hair, but she really looks trashy! She can't pull off that look and not many people could in general, I think. When she poses, she looks weird to me because of the surgery. It's funny to me how she's all of the sudden so cocky and thinks she is so hot...guess again, Kail! She's cute when she smiles, but that's about it (at least, in my opinion). I also loved her long, straight hair.

• Love 3

I just, I don't know. I don't get it. Does she actually think that balloon butt looks good? She looks ridiculous. Don't get me wrong, I got nothing against a gal with a little (or a lot of) junk in the trunk, but there is nothing remotely realistic or human-looking about that beach ball in her pants. She looks like a cartoon.

And I agree her red carpet outfit is a nice, basic "dressy" look that would have looked better on someone other than her. And tattoos and lace definitely do not go together.

• Love 6

Big butts are fine. The issue is, hers doesn't look natural. It looks like someone just stapled a flotation device on the back of her pants. Those pants aren't working with that top, not on her. Her hair is cute, but I don't think goes with the top. I don't know...all together a mess. 

• Love 9

Kail looks so different in her mirror selfies than these pics. All I'm saying is the angles of her mirror selfies are on point and make her look much better than in real life.  I'm not even hating - I wish she could show me how to make myself look so much thinner in mirror selfies. However, I only take them once in a blue moon, so maybe I just need to start taking them every morning and practice will make perfect.

And really Kail, you couldn't have worn a red bra or pasties? I'm sure all the parents as Isaac's fancy private school aren't horrified at all. 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 4

Kail has removed her IG pics from last night.Honestly I think the level of hate she was getting became too much to handle. Since my comment is lost forever along with the post, I shall recreate it here:

Tits forward, elbows back. Javi's mom let me borrow her slacks.  #poetry

• Love 10
8 minutes ago, butterbody said:

Kail has removed her IG pics from last night.Honestly I think the level of hate she was getting became too much to handle. Since my comment is lost forever along with the post, I shall recreate it here:

Tits forward, elbows back. Javi's mom let me borrow her slacks.  #poetry

Bahahahaha

She got injections in her lips again.  You could totally tell in one of her snapchats whe. She started talking. she really should have thought of her kids before she dressed like that last night. How embarrassing for them. 

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Bahahahaha

She got injections in her lips again.  You could totally tell in one of her snapchats whe. She started talking. she really should have thought of her kids before she dressed like that last night. How embarrassing for them. 

Her lips are starting to resemble Yolanda Foster's ugly lips with that center hole never closing. Someone do a side by side, please!

• Love 1
21 hours ago, Mkay said:

34gqzqw.jpg

wwcas2.jpg

In the picture from the side, she looks so old! She reminds me of a professional woman who began her career in the 80's, and is trying to look young by wearing poorly-fitting tight pants that she likely purchased in from Lerner New York before a family vacation 1998. Now, it's a "fancy" occasion at work, and she prides herself on saving money on pants, without checking herself from the side in the mirror. Of course, that woman would wear long sleeves and not have tattoos. 

• Love 7