Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

17 hours ago, lidarose9 said:

Poor Isaac. This divorce is going to be so hard for him. They kept telling him over and over how Javi would be back home after his work was done. Now it's like his worst fears come true. And all of Javi's family will also disappear overnight now. No more free day care for Karl, but those people are Isaac and Lincoln's daily Love Muffins. It's gonna suck! 

Do you think when Karl is done with school, she's going to have to relocate to LA for the good of her career? Will Jo follow? If not, bye bye Daddy #2. SAD. 

They do have a custody order in place so it won't be as easy as Kailyn just picking up and moving cross country on a whim.  Jo can easily block her in court from doing that.  Of course we've seen how much Kail respects a court's authority when it comes to custody and moving orders...

• Love 3
4 hours ago, HeySandyStrange said:

I'm not much for giving Kail too much credit, but she is the only person in the TM world who will hopefully graduate from a legit university with a bachelor's degree. Even if she ends up producing some fluff pieces for her local news, it is honest work. Gotta' give the stone cold bitch some credit.

This.  Of all of the Teen Mom kids, Kail is the one I worry the least about.  The girl's got hustle and she's not an idiot.  She'll do just fine in the world.  The others?  Oy vey.  I'm waiting for the "where are they now?" special.  It should be a good one.  

I also suspect Jo's parents are going insane at his utter lack of ambition or drive.  He's doing NOTHING.  Now is the time, while you've got a steady income and don't have to work a nine to five job, to do something to secure your future.  Does he think being a Teen Mom 2 dad is going to float him for the rest of his life?  The guy is an idiot.  I'd be losing my MIND if I were one of his parents, who seem to have worked hard to make a life for their family.

• Love 11
(edited)

Out of all the Teen Moms, Katie (S3) is my favorite. She is not an abuser. She is not a liar. She was never racially insensitive. She chose to go to college rather than find a guy to bully and get him to marry her. She tried to keep a good. relationship with her child's father, but he failed in that department. She was all about college and working full-time without bitching about how hard she has it. 

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 8

I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out she had him picked out a year ago. Would she have been so determined to wreck her marriage with Javi if she didn't have one warming up in the bullpen. It's like she had this marriage on a timeline for self-destruct, and when the deployment orders came, it was like a gift from God. She has seemed so happy these last few episodes. I remember thinking she despises him even before they got married. 

• Love 5
16 hours ago, TeenMomAngerMgmt said:

This thread is hilarious. I've been watching the show for years and only recently have I gotten into the "fandom". Out of all the moms on both shows, Kail gets on my nerves the worst and I think it's because she's so damn smug! My fiancée and I have been watching the old seasons together as well as the new ones, and Kail is such a sanctimonious twat!

Perfect way to describe her imo. Before I even read or posted here I used to follow her on Instagram, and the first time I remember getting irritated by her was when she posted a screenshot of a text conversation with her friend. Her friend had said she was too ill to go to class and Kail had replied with something like "I have two kids and a job and I still make it to every class, you can get there". As though that makes her some kind of superhero. Who does she think she is? And let's be real, Javi's family were looking after her kids the entire time anyway so it's not like she was struggling to pay for childcare or carrying them to class with her. Sanctimonious twat indeed. 

• Love 12

Has Kail actually filed?  Admittedly I know little about the legalities of divorce, but to me filing while your husband is deployed seems like a good way to turn a Judge against you.

Don't judges take into account cheating in some states when they make property division?  If I were the Judge I would favor the injured spouse in a settlement or custody dispute, and filing while your husband is deployed in the middle east so you can start messing around sooner is a shitty decision, especially when you have a child with them.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, TaxNerd said:

Has Kail actually filed?  Admittedly I know little about the legalities of divorce, but to me filing while your husband is deployed seems like a good way to turn a Judge against you.

She was most likely advised by her attorney to wait for him to return before beginning proceedings.  There is also the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act, which provides Javi with additional legal protections while being deployed.

My first husband and I divorced while we were in the Navy - and it was easy -- but we were both in agreement and not dramatic, like I imagine Kail and Javi will be during the divorce.

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

She was most likely advised by her attorney to wait for him to return before beginning proceedings.  There is also the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act, which provides Javi with additional legal protections while being deployed.

My first husband and I divorced while we were in the Navy - and it was easy -- but we were both in agreement and not dramatic, like I imagine Kail and Javi will be during the divorce.

Interesting, thanks.  I'd put money on Javi dragging his feet and forcing Kail to file. 

• Love 1

Many states have what is called "No Fault" divorces. This means the divorce proceeds without putting blame on either party. Is Delaware a No Fault state? If so, there needs to be substantial proof of any adultery. Texting a guy is not proof.

• Love 3
(edited)
2 hours ago, neatoburrito said:

Perfect way to describe her imo. Before I even read or posted here I used to follow her on Instagram, and the first time I remember getting irritated by her was when she posted a screenshot of a text conversation with her friend. Her friend had said she was too ill to go to class and Kail had replied with something like "I have two kids and a job and I still make it to every class, you can get there". As though that makes her some kind of superhero. Who does she think she is? 

Right, like all of Kail's friends make 300k a year and have live-in help. She annoys the shit out of me with her selfless, Superwoman act. Between Jo, Javi, and the Morroquins, she was hardly doing it all on her own. I'll give her props for putting her money to good use and getting a degree, but she's hardly the typical college student.

Eta: Kail just kills me with the way she has to make it all about her, all the time. She could've encouraged her friend by saying, "hey I know you're not feeling well, but you've worked so hard, I don't want you to fall behind by missing class." Instead she has to make it a "my life is soooo much harder than yours" competition. I can't stand people like that and I sure as hell can't imagine having a one-upper for a friend.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 13
6 hours ago, neatoburrito said:

Perfect way to describe her imo. Before I even read or posted here I used to follow her on Instagram, and the first time I remember getting irritated by her was when she posted a screenshot of a text conversation with her friend. Her friend had said she was too ill to go to class and Kail had replied with something like "I have two kids and a job and I still make it to every class, you can get there". As though that makes her some kind of superhero. Who does she think she is? And let's be real, Javi's family were looking after her kids the entire time anyway so it's not like she was struggling to pay for childcare or carrying them to class with her. Sanctimonious twat indeed. 

I have one kid and sometimes having a place to go (like work) kid-free is better than staying home sick. My friends with more than one say the same.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Right, like all of Kail's friends make 300k a year and have live-in help. She annoys the shit out of me with her selfless, Superwoman act. Between Jo, Javi, and the Morroquins, she was hardly doing it all on her own. I'll give her props for putting her money to good use and getting a degree, but she's hardly the typical college student.

Eta: Kail just kills me with the way she has to make it all about her, all the time. She could've encouraged her friend by saying, "hey I know you're not feeling well, but you've worked so hard, I don't want you to fall behind by missing class." Instead she has to make it a "my life is soooo much harder than yours" competition. I can't stand people like that and I sure as hell can't imagine having a one-upper for a friend.

She did the same thing to Javi. He's talking about how he had a 12-hr shift that ended at midnight and it's 4am so he is obviously exhausted. She just has to dig in there "Well, I'm on a 24-hr shift". Like, who asked you? Be supportive or STFU. 

• Love 16
2 minutes ago, TeenMomAngerMgmt said:

She did the same thing to Javi. He's talking about how he had a 12-hr shift that ended at midnight and it's 4am so he is obviously exhausted. She just has to dig in there "Well, I'm on a 24-hr shift". Like, who asked you? Be supportive or STFU. 

Plus, a 24 hour shift doing what? Looking after Isaac and Lincoln sure, but with a whole lot of help. More help than a lot of single mothers would have. And she gets to be in her same familiar environment with all the freedoms she's accustomed to, which is more than can be said for Javi. What else did she have to do that was so strenuous, try to make cookies and facetime her friends? Wow, that must have really taken it out of her. I really can't stand her and her stank attitude.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, neatoburrito said:

Plus, a 24 hour shift doing what? Looking after Isaac and Lincoln sure, but with a whole lot of help. More help than a lot of single mothers would have. And she gets to be in her same familiar environment with all the freedoms she's accustomed to, which is more than can be said for Javi. What else did she have to do that was so strenuous, try to make cookies and facetime her friends? Wow, that must have really taken it out of her. I really can't stand her and her stank attitude.

Kail is the worst. 

• Love 7

A part of me is wondering how many of Javi's family members will bother with Kail once the papers are signed. It may not change or they may only stay in contact with her enough to know whats going on with the boys. Either way she's probably gonna lose alot of the help she has now. Its gonna be interesting seeing how she gonna react to not being able to go on trips with her girlfriends because of it.

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, jadecorleone said:

A part of me is wondering how many of Javi's family members will bother with Kail once the papers are signed. It may not change or they may only stay in contact with her enough to know whats going on with the boys. Either way she's probably gonna lose alot of the help she has now. Its gonna be interesting seeing how she gonna react to not being able to go on trips with her girlfriends because of it.

I think they're already gone.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, jadecorleone said:

Karl is also losing friends. Peach and her are done.

• Love 5
(edited)
8 hours ago, lidarose9 said:

Someone should warn Karl about turning into her mother. 

Someone did on Twitter the other night.  She didn't like that.  

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 4

The Delaware section of this website shows a likely scenario to Kail the Garbage Pail:

http://www.realworlddivorce.com/Delaware

SCENARIO 1 (Professional Wife and Slacker Husband)

A 35-year-old female hand surgeon [or Reality TV star] earning $325,000 per year marries a 33-year-old photographer [AirForce  Man]. She sets up her husband with a photo studio and $100,000 of equipment, but he works just a few hours per week. They have a one-year-old child who is cared for by a nanny. The father is often home with the baby and nanny, but he spends most of his at-home time watching TV and surfing the Internet, leaving the child-rearing chores to the nanny. With the mom at work and/or taking care of the baby, the dad begins an affair with a young fashion model. After two years of marriage, the mom sues for divorce, custody, and child support.

Kerr says that this kind of case, in which the mother may pay the father, is "more common these days". Do the judges apply the law in a gender-neutral fashion in Delaware? "Yes," says Kerr, "but men are less likely to get alimony because they are not as likely to ask for it. Men and women have different ideas regarding the concept of receiving support from an ex-spouse."

Kerr said "You're looking at a shared 50/50 parenting time arrangement. Probably on a 2-2-3 schedule moving to a 2-2-5-5 schedule when the child is older." How about cash transfers? The simple online calculator shows that with a 50/50 parenting time arrangement (putting "0.5" children into each parent's "Number of Children Due Support" box) and zero income for the father, the mother pays him $1557 per month ($18,684 per year). If she could obtain instead an 83/17 arrangement as would be standard in New York her payments would fall to $459 per month ($5508 per year). Thus litigating for sole custody would have a maximum cash value to the mother of $223,992 over 17 years, much less than in many other states. Any income for the father would reduce these payments due to Delaware's "income shares" child support system.

If the father's current photography business is not profitable, Kerr says that income will be imputed to the father based on "[official Bureau of Labor Statistics] wage and salary surveys. Also, they can look at his tax return and see what deductions can be removed." Who presents an argument regarding imputed income? "Generally this is presented by an attorney," says Kerr, "but you could hire a vocational evaluator."

Given that the father has no money, will a judge order the surgeon to pay his legal fees? "It is unlikely that he could get her to pay due to the short [two year] length of the marriage," says Kerr. "Judges try to work out these inequalities through alimony and property division rather than with a fee award."

What kind of alimony and property division could the slacker father collect? "In a short-term marriage of two years or less they try to put you back where you were rather than letting anyone profit. He would get 50/50 of property accumulated during the marriage. Alimony varies with the judge but would be short-term at most."

• Love 1
On 5/26/2016 at 8:15 PM, SPLAIN said:

Out of all the Teen Moms, Katie (S3) is my favorite. She is not an abuser. She is not a liar. She was never racially insensitive. She chose to go to college rather than find a guy to bully and get him to marry her. She tried to keep a good. relationship with her child's father, but he failed in that department. She was all about college and working full-time without bitching about how hard she has it. 

She was my favorite of all the Teen Moms as well. She really had such a great head on her shoulders. I hope she is doing well. 

• Love 4

Which year did these 2 idiots get married? The Daily Mail article repeatedly says 2013, "shortly before their son, Lincoln, was born." Wasn't that the daft mermaid wedding? They were legally married at the courthouse the year before that, weren't they? So, 2012, I thought. 

• Love 2

It's important to note that in a divorce, very often the Dissolution of Marriage is done in mediation, or just back and forth between the lawyers (with client approval). Custody makes it much more complicated, but it can still be done without going to a judge, and is often preferred to having the judge deciding for you. A lawyer will use state precedent to make their demands (look at these cases with similar facts and how the judge decided), but there will generally be compromise keeping those standards in mind. And since through mediation you can generally decide to anything (as long as it's legal), who knows what they'll end up with. 

• Love 2
(edited)

Kail will fight tooth and nail. Remember how she was during her custody fight with Jo? She has to win at all costs. Kail does not understand mediation. To her, she is not in control if a judge orders her to do something. Kail will want things her way. 

Generally, a judge orders spousal support if a couple has been married at least ten years, but I have known some judges to give it for marriages that were at least five years. Support is given for half the length of the marriage, generally speaking.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Kail will fight tooth and nail. Remember how she was during her custody fight with Jo? She has to win at all costs. Kail does not understand mediation. To her, she is not in control if a judge orders her to do something. Kail will want things her way. 

Generally, a judge orders spousal support if a couple has been married at least ten years, but I have known some judges to give it for marriages that were at least five years. Support is given for half the length of the marriage, generally speaking.

It'll be interesting to see how it plays out this time.  Kail seemed to calm down and be a lot more agreeable with Jo...and didn't want to go back to court, etc.  It was Javi who seemed pissed that she worked something out with him and didn't drag him back into court.  That attitude of Javi's....it's petty, but I hope it comes back to bite him in the booty.

• Love 9

I couldn't find the tweet where someone said Kail was going to turn into her mom...can anyone screenshot?

I can't wait until Javi has to deal with some punk boy du jour living with HIS son, telling HIS son to call punk boy "daddy," and making things difficult for Javi and his new squeeze.

This, my friend, is called "chickens coming home to roost."

• Love 10
8 minutes ago, shelley1005 said:

It'll be interesting to see how it plays out this time.  Kail seemed to calm down and be a lot more agreeable with Jo...and didn't want to go back to court, etc.  It was Javi who seemed pissed that she worked something out with him and didn't drag him back into court.  That attitude of Javi's....it's petty, but I hope it comes back to bite him in the booty.

I was actually referring to the drama when Kail was fighting for sole custody and demanding she be allowed to move to Delaware. When the judge ordered her to hold off on buying a home, she did it anyways. Kail was stupid to think a judge would give her sole custody. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

How long before Javi gives Lincoln a "thug haircut" and incurs Kails wrath for not respecting that Lincoln is a white boy?

Give it time, it will happen soon. 

Kail will likely be pissed when Javi cannot afford to put Lincoln in Yeezy shoes. She will text him some bullshit about Lincoln looking like some Guatamala hood rat.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Lm2162 said:

@SPLAIN, her sense of style is super weird. Cultural appropriation much? Like, I think I'm better than Latinos, but I want to look like what I think they look like. 

Definitely strange. It is as if she is God's gift to these guys.

Did anyone notice how Kail seemed to light up when they showed Jordan in a scene on one of the after shows? I think I read somewhere that Kail got in touch with Jordan on social media. Does anyone have information on this?

• Love 2

Jordan said recently on SM he was Cali at the same time as Kail and it was nice to see her, or something. He later said he was making it up and wasn't there at all...

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Katt said:

Which year did these 2 idiots get married? The Daily Mail article repeatedly says 2013, "shortly before their son, Lincoln, was born." Wasn't that the daft mermaid wedding? They were legally married at the courthouse the year before that, weren't they? So, 2012, I thought. 

Correct.  Kail tweeted them the other day and told them it was actually almost 4 years.

• Love 3

I think Kail thinks as long as she has money and nice things, she can never be like Suzi.  However, there's more to it than money...Kail thinks her ability to buy things and pay for things like private school just puts her light years away from her background...but it really doesn't.  

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Elizabeth9 said:

I think Kail thinks as long as she has money and nice things, she can never be like Suzi.  However, there's more to it than money...Kail thinks her ability to buy things and pay for things like private school just puts her light years away from her background...but it really doesn't.  

Yep, this.

You can still be a toxic, narcissistic, alcoholic with a few thousand in the bank. Or a hundred thousand. Doesn't matter.

• Love 4
On 5/26/2016 at 5:52 PM, lezlers said:

They do have a custody order in place so it won't be as easy as Kailyn just picking up and moving cross country on a whim.  Jo can easily block her in court from doing that.  Of course we've seen how much Kail respects a court's authority when it comes to custody and moving orders...

I know RE: my own custody order that I am not allowed to move further than 150 miles without my ex's okay even if it is for a new job, or getting married, etc.  I highly doubt Karl's gonna be able to pick up and move to L.A. for work.

• Love 2
(edited)

I also suspect Jo's parents are going insane at his utter lack of ambition or drive.  He's doing NOTHING.  Now is the time, while you've got a steady income and don't have to work a nine to five job, to do something to secure your future.  Does he think being a Teen Mom 2 dad is going to float him for the rest of his life?  The guy is an idiot.  I'd be losing my MIND if I were one of his parents, who seem to have worked hard to make a life for their family.

I would love to see Janet and/or Eddie make an occasional appearance.  I know they're divorced now, but they used to be regulars on the show and I miss their common sense, no nonsense attitudes.  I'd love to hear Janet's take on things especially!

I agree with your entire post. I 'm a fan of Jo's parenting; his adulting, not so much.

Edited by blubld43
  • Love 11