Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler, Speculation and Social Media

• Start Topic

On 8/9/2022 at 10:05 PM, Kellyee said:

Personally, I think Kody's anger is more about power and putting on a show. It's a hit to his ego that one of his wives has the balls to walk away. 

You perfectly phrased the bit about Kody and the show that I do not understand….Yes, I totally see TLC asking for drama, create some if you must, to keep matters interesting. I can totally see Kody complying too, because of the money show.

But the man has a huge ego! He desperately wants to be admired (he sort of admitted this himself when he met his former high school pals. They didn’t look up to him and his four wives but actually despised it, much to his surprise!) So, from that perspective I totally do not get his own thrashing of his character and furious attempts to make it to the top 10 of most despised men/husbands/dads in the country.
From an emotional and psychological point this goes all against Kody stands for and wants to be: The handsome, adored and much loved demi-God with 4 wives who is loved and worshipped by all of us. If he does indeed do it for the money, the man has even more mental issues than I thought.

• Like 9
39 minutes ago, LilyD said:

You perfectly phrased the bit about Kody and the show that I do not understand….Yes, I totally see TLC asking for drama, create some if you must, to keep matters interesting. I can totally see Kody complying too, because of the money show.

But the man has a huge ego! He desperately wants to be admired (he sort of admitted this himself when he met his former high school pals. They didn’t look up to him and his four wives but actually despised it, much to his surprise!) So, from that perspective I totally do not get his own thrashing of his character and furious attempts to make it to the top 10 of most despised men/husbands/dads in the country.
From an emotional and psychological point this goes all against Kody stands for and wants to be: The handsome, adored and much loved demi-God with 4 wives who is loved and worshipped by all of us. If he does indeed do it for the money, the man has even more mental issues than I thought.

He is koo koo for coco puffs! His ranting and raving are for the camera. He thinks it makes him look strong and in charge. He is neither, he is a buffoon let him make himself even more ridiculous...

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

He is koo koo for coco puffs! His ranting and raving are for the camera. He thinks it makes him look strong and in charge. He is neither, he is a buffoon let him make himself even more ridiculous...

I agree. And when he is not raving, he plays the sage explainer who seems to think viewers will agree that he is in the right and his wives or kids are the ridiculous ones.  He's rarely right and usually the ridiculous one who cannot see himself objectively as others see him.

• Like 4
  • Love 11
8 hours ago, Absolom said:

I'm not sure the ranting and raging is purely for the cameras.  There is a meanness in Kody that comes out in the ranting and also in other ways.  I think he's very, very easily spun up and production can push him along at times, but I do believe the underlying rage is all Kody.

Those dead shark eyes are indicative of the real guy and to me show a very scary personality.

A few posts back I pondered about why he allows himself to be filmed this way. Like most people, I believe parts of the show are acted but those anger fits seem very real to me! The way he looks, the way he flings insults and horrible things toward the wives or kids... And yes, the eyes! They're scary and shimmering with rage and madness. This is not acting. Yet somehow, he allows himself to be filmed when he is like that.

He did it last season and seems to be doing this again on the show. Why? Why would you allow TLC to show you like this on national tv (again)? It still doesn't make sense to me. You don't thrash family so publicly whether it's for money or not. I now suspect that he is totally unaware on how he comes across and convinced of his own beliefs.  In his mind, they fully deserve to be yelled at and put into place. I don't think he sees the anger and insults the way we do. In his mind he's not that bad/mean and they're fully deserving of his wrath anyway.

• Like 8
  • Sad 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 12

I don't think that Kody could care less that he's rid of Cristine. I think that he's enraged because she took control of the situation. He can't take the fact that he wasn't the one dictating where the relationship went. I'm so, so happy for Christine. She took control of her marriage from Kody and Robyn on nationwide TV. It's driving them both crazy. I love it.

• Like 5
  • Love 18
8 hours ago, Libby said:

I don't think that Kody could care less that he's rid of Cristine. I think that he's enraged because she took control of the situation. He can't take the fact that he wasn't the one dictating where the relationship went. I'm so, so happy for Christine. She took control of her marriage from Kody and Robyn on nationwide TV. It's driving them both crazy. I love it.

This. He would have preferred she stay and be unhappy versus humiliate him by leaving. His anger is real. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 15
10 hours ago, LilyD said:

Why? Why would you allow TLC to show you like this on national tv (again)?

Because people tune in to watch it.  And that means ratings, and commercials, and renewals.  SImple.  Follow the money.

He's a whore and viewers are his johns.

• Like 2
  • Love 13
On 8/13/2022 at 10:45 PM, LilyD said:

I do think this is a big part of his moronic acting out.  If his wives keep leaving him, he can't be the person he thinks he is in his own pea-brain - the highly desirable, fertile, chest-thumping, former podunk championship high school wrestler whose friends thought he might be gay.  If he could just sit his bedazzled denim behind down for a second and think about how the entire world not only doesn't revolve around Kody Brown, 99.99999% of the world doesn't care a lick about him in the first place, maybe his ego could settle down a bit.  No one cares about him except the few family members he hasn't pushed away, and if he's not careful he'll eventually end up with only Robyn and maybe Aurora living in a dilapidated RV amongst the tumbleweeds of Coyote Pass, listening to Robyn whine that she can't sleep until noon when Kody gets up and has to bump past her bed on the fold-out kitchen table on his way to get a cup of coffee.

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 10
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Sorry if this has already been discussed but what do you all think of DABSARK… Kody and Robyn’s new LLC?

DABSARK = Dayton, AROARa, Brianna, Sol, Aerolablahblah, Robyn, Kody.

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/6018069/sister-wives-kody-brown-robyn-business-snub-wives/amp/

Well, isn't that peachy?  Way to shut out your other 13 kids and two "wives?"

I hope the money from TLC isn't in that account.  And tell me I didn't read about how they're going to be giving financial advice to others?  

Complete morons.

• Like 4
  • Applause 4
  • Love 3
33 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

I hope the money from TLC isn't in that account.  And tell me I didn't read about how they're going to be giving financial advice to others?  

Complete morons.

I especially love this.. “high net worth families” 😂

1CDB6733-C2A2-4072-9D71-920B2861841C.jpeg

Edited by Joan of Argh
Link
  • Useful 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
37 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Complete morons.

If I had to guess, I'd say that is exactly where it is going. Kody probably came up with some gobble de gook explanation that they had to reformat the Corp since Christine left. Dollars to donuts he promised Janelle and maybe Meri that they would be paid from it.  Yeah right!

• Like 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Gramto6 said:

If I had to guess, I'd say that is exactly where it is going. Kody probably came up with some gobble de gook explanation that they had to reformat the Corp since Christine left. Dollars to donuts he promised Janelle and maybe Meri that they would be paid from it.  Yeah right!

Or Meri and Janelle are just hearing about now.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
9 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Or Meri and Janelle are just hearing about now.

Yeah, that would make sense. Koduche is such a jerk he would pull something like this to get more $$ for Robochin. It would serve him right if Janelle and Meri packed up their bags and left his sorry a$$.

Buh Bye show and any $$$! We know Robochin isn't going to go out and get a job...she's too pretty to work, or cook, or take care of her own kids... 

I'd even watch to see that play out!

Edited by Gramto6
added on to post
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I also read where Christine sold her plot on plague prairie for 10.00 and its worth close to 300K, so I wonder what other "financial" things were worked out. 

I'm betting Christine made most of the concessions.  As will Meri and Janelle when that time comes...and it sounds like it is on the way...

Edited by Gramto6
typo
  • Like 4
9 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

what do you all think of DABSARK… Kody and Robyn’s new LLC?

DAB makes me think of Robyn dabbing her non-tears during the Tell Nothings.

SARK makes me think of the sarcastic things we say about them on Primetimer.

• Like 4
  • LOL 8

All of those flaky sites are just clickbait. They make stuff up just to have people dive in and then get bombarded with a million ads. Which then, because they drop a cookie, continue to hound you everywhere else you go.

• Like 12
1 hour ago, Cetacean said:

All of those flaky sites are just clickbait. They make stuff up just to have people dive in and then get bombarded with a million ads. Which then, because they drop a cookie, continue to hound you everywhere else you go.

I think it's just a family in name only at this point.  It's just R&K.  

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Kellyee said:

Did anyone else notice what Dabsark letters spell?

Dayton, Aurora, Breana, Solomon, Ariella, Robyn, and Kody.

Isn't that a message to the other wives and kids??

It is.  It says, "you don't matter to us, at all.  We're a family of seven, unto ourselves, so get lost."

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
On 8/20/2022 at 12:01 AM, Kellyee said:

Wow, well noticed! I thought wtf? What an incredibly stupid name for a business or whatever the heck it may be. It’s interesting to note that none of the other wives and kids are involved here and that they apparently still have the Kody Brown Family entertainment LLC which does list the other wives.

Now why would they have started a new business? Is it to protect their assets from Meri or Janelle possibly cashing in if when they leave? Or are they delusional enough to think there is a reality show prospect for them alone after SW?🤔 

PS it’s also an incredibly vile punch in Janelle’s gut, the only wife who has been supportive through and through, never demanding anything (apart from the right to seeing her own kids during thr pandemic)

Edited by LilyD
Added PS
  • Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
36 minutes ago, LilyD said:

PS it’s also an incredibly vile punch in Janelle’s gut, the only wife who has been supportive through and through, never demanding anything (apart from the right to seeing her own kids during thr pandemic)

But to Kody, the audacity of Janelle wanting to see her kids was a betrayal.  He has to come first in all of his wives' lives. Even though, except for Robyn, they don't even show up in his top 100 priorities.  

• Like 7
  • Love 2

Kootie rilly believes the world, and especially those he's going to spend with in eternity on his very own planet, revolves around his narcissistic self.  Of course, he has to call each wife through the veil, or some such (to me, JMO) nonsense.  So of course Christine and Meri are unlikely to make the cut.  Janelle?  Questionable.  RobChyn is probably lobbying for him to call only her, and her five spawn.  

Or, maybe not!  RobChyn needs someone to fill superior to.  It certainly can't be Kootie, her lord and master.  😂

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

I would really like to know what's going on with Janelle.

It's clear that Meri and Kody don't have a marriage at all and Meri is staying anyway.

Christine is divorced. YAY for her.

Robyn and Kody seem to be a monogamous couple.

Where does that leave Janelle? I can't figure it out.

I will keep watching to get some insight into where she stands in the Brown family.

She's the final question for me.

• Like 7
  • Love 2
On 8/19/2022 at 3:01 PM, Kellyee said:

Yes, I pointed out that DABSARK was the first initial of all their names in the original post on this subject.

On 8/18/2022 at 12:07 PM, Joan of Argh said:

Sorry if this has already been discussed but what do you all think of DABSARK… Kody and Robyn’s new LLC?

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/6018069/sister-wives-kody-brown-robyn-business-snub-wives/amp/

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
51 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Never mind the birth order.  There would have been much better options: SAD BARK,  BAD SARK,  SAD KRAB,  DARK ABS. 

• LOL 19
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Elodia said:

Never mind the birth order.  There would have been much better options: SAD BARK,  BAD SARK,  SAD KRAB,  DARK ABS. 

SAD KRAB would be perfect. Too bad the letters wouldn't spell out KRAB DAD.

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 3

Just when I think I can't hate Kody and Robyn anymore, they pull this nonsense. Rant and rave st the world little man. Hope Janelle and Meri (yes, even her) publicly divorce you. How can any of the older kids have a relationship with him? He has deserted all but the Dark Wife and her children. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Love 8

Robyn and Kootie are bad news.

LOLZ...I've known more than a few wealthy families in my time, and not one of them would be dumb enough to have Kootie advise them on how to run a lemonade stand, much less keep together their generational form of wealth.  ☹

• Applause 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7
On 8/18/2022 at 2:15 PM, xwordfanatik said:

Complete morons.

I highly doubt the "give" anything away. Selling advice is more up their alley. God help the ones who buy it. 😃 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Apologies if this is common knowledge by now but I didn't see it posted anywhere on the board - I just saw a TLC promo advertising that the new season is premiering on Sunday, Sept. 11.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Yeah No said:

Apologies if this is common knowledge by now but I didn't see it posted anywhere on the board - I just saw a TLC promo advertising that the new season is premiering on Sunday, Sept. 11.

Interesting that they have been pushed to a 10pm time slot.  I guess the various 90 Day Fiance programs have proved more lucrative for TLC.

• Like 2
  • Useful 4
  • Love 1
On 8/9/2022 at 11:06 AM, GeeGolly said:

All the "sacrifices" Kody made "to love Christine". WTF does that mean?

Yep. And there we have it. The reason why all these other marriages are a freakn joke. You don't make sacrifices to love someone! He has never been in love with any of them, except Robyn. They were just vessels to carry his children. He really is the biggest tosser. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Love 7
On 8/10/2022 at 5:45 AM, deirdra said:

He wanted to marry "Plyg Royalty" but sacrificed by not waiting for a Plyg Princess who could eat nachos daintily. Though most men looking for good breeding stock would be impressed by one eating with gusto rather than picking at her food.

Haha. My hubby is the exception. The things that disturb him are laughable. He once ditched an old girlfriend as he couldnt stand watching her demolish a chicken, she sucked the bones dry. 😂🤣 I'm sure most men would take this another way 😛. But this is coming from a man who doesn't touch food and has to eat everything separately. Gotta love my boo boo 😍

• LOL 14
On 8/21/2022 at 9:11 AM, BAForever said:

Just when I think I can't hate Kody and Robyn anymore, they pull this nonsense. Rant and rave st the world little man. Hope Janelle and Meri (yes, even her) publicly divorce you. How can any of the older kids have a relationship with him? He has deserted all but the Dark Wife and her children. 

Thumb up for Dark Wife!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

I am hoping that Kootie and RobChyn's airtime gets cut, by a lot.  Those two are selfish and horrible, beyond all repair.

Oh yeah, Meri as well.  I can't stand her and her sucking up to RobChyn.  

I hope it's all Christine and us just seeing their reactions 🤣😂

• Love 6
9 hours ago, Pooky said:

Yep. And there we have it. The reason why all these other marriages are a freakn joke. You don't make sacrifices to love someone! He has never been in love with any of them, except Robyn. They were just vessels to carry his children. He really is the biggest tosser. 

And look how great the relationship is nowadays to those non-Robyn-children. Great Job, Kody 🤢

• Sad 6
9 hours ago, Pooky said:

Haha. My hubby is the exception. The things that disturb him are laughable. He once ditched an old girlfriend as he couldnt stand watching her demolish a chicken, she sucked the bones dry. 😂🤣 I'm sure most men would take this another way 😛. But this is coming from a man who doesn't touch food and has to eat everything separately. Gotta love my boo boo 😍

I can relate and also hate chewing and smacking noises. For the longest time, I would not eat in front of others as I thought the process of eating was gross. The anorexic in me still has issues with it, but I’ve come a long way. 

• Like 5
  • Hugs 2
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Noergli said:

And look how great the relationship is nowadays to those non-Robyn-children. Great Job, Kody 🤢

What intrigues me most is how all of the older kids moving out at a fairly young age and are all doing well. They have found their own paths and have built their own lives with little or no help from dad. The younger older kids no longer live at home either and have started to find their own place in this world.

They all do the same; spreading their wings after high school. All….apart from Robyn’s kids. And my gut feeling says neither AuRoaRa or Dayton will go anywhere any time soon. Maybe they will, by the time Truely graduates. For their sake, I hope they’ll eventually find their own place in life, away from mom’s clutches. But I doubt it.

• Like 3
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, LilyD said:

What intrigues me most is how all of the older kids moving out at a fairly young age and are all doing well. They have found their own paths and have built their own lives with little or no help from dad. The younger older kids no longer live at home either and have started to find their own place in this world.

They all do the same; spreading their wings after high school. All….apart from Robyn’s kids. And my gut feeling says neither AuRoaRa or Dayton will go anywhere any time soon. Maybe they will, by the time Truely graduates. For their sake, I hope they’ll eventually find their own place in life, away from mom’s clutches. But I doubt it.

I think Brianna will jet after she finishes college. Ever since the Flagstaff move,, she has looked like poorly contained misery when they are being filmed. (I'm rewatching..up to S14)  

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

Those cutting hand gestures should answer any questions Christine might have.  He may lie with his mouth, but that sharp cutting across the body motion is telling her to shut up and go away.  

• Like 6