Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler, Speculation and Social Media

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

I did not pity Meri. First, she was warned Sam could be fake and second, she lied about her role in this whole thing. She has attempted to distract from her part by bringing up other victims and even Mariah has said something along the lines of “I think she forgot I was there for the whole thing”. I just cannot feel sorry for such a fake, selfish, untruthful person. To this day she is faking her existence. 

Oh and this? This voicemail made me nearly want to puke— Meri awkwardly saying “baby” over and over again. Pretty sure Kody has heard all of these, given his demeanour towards Meri who, I suspect, hasn’t genuinely claimed any responsibility. I think she would deserve some pity had she been more honest about it. 

Edited to add: I don’t think Meri was “sorry” she did this, I think she was devastated “Sam” wasn’t real (even though she was told to watch out). So she had to go back to her miserable life after losing a huge gamble. I think she’s scared of leaving now and is still trying to win her way back into Kody’s heart as if this never happened, even though she was unhappy before. 

I do agree both Robyn and Kody know this about Meri. Meri is not the strong, “boss lady” she claims to be. 

I remember this well. I was an active participant on CJ's blog at the time and IIRC we started following this in early March right about the time it all started with the Disney pics of Meri and JO.  People on Twitter were practically screaming at Meri that it was all bullshit, but she refused to listen! It didn't help matters when Robyn's former "friend" Kendra got involved and swore Sam was real. That lady seriously has a couple of loose screws. 

• Love 10

Doesn't Kody have something like 20 brothers and sisters? I am curious if any of them help them financially in any way. It's strange to me that we don't hear much about the adult's siblings. I am curious how large each of their core families really are.

I didn't watch the earlier seasons so I don't know much but the only thing I remember knowing about Kody's side of the family is that someone in there owns a cattle ranch and sells Kody and his wives a whole cow wholesale, so they save money on beef.

1 hour ago, DakotaJustice said:

I remember this well. I was an active participant on CJ's blog at the time and IIRC we started following this in early March right about the time it all started with the Disney pics of Meri and JO.  People on Twitter were practically screaming at Meri that it was all bullshit, but she refused to listen! It didn't help matters when Robyn's former "friend" Kendra got involved and swore Sam was real. That lady seriously has a couple of loose screws. 

I still don’t know what the catfish’s endgame was. Did she want to blackmail Meri? Was she hoping Meri would somehow discount the fact that she completely fabricated her identity and still want a relationship? Was it for some kind of sick thrill from duping and humiliating someone publicly? As much as Meri was wrong and a fool, the catfish is an effed up individual.

• Love 12
On 1/24/2022 at 2:06 PM, MMEButterfly said:

So I get confused. Meri has a mansion. Robyn has a big mansion. Christine has sold her house. Why is Janelle homeless?

I do not have the answer, but I like to think Janelle, the self proclaimed financial wizard, took her money from the sale of her LV home. I hope its safe from Grody and Goblyn, somewhere earning interest. 

My prayer for Janelle.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, Adiba said:

I still don’t know what the catfish’s endgame was. Did she want to blackmail Meri? Was she hoping Meri would somehow discount the fact that she completely fabricated her identity and still want a relationship? Was it for some kind of sick thrill from duping and humiliating someone publicly? As much as Meri was wrong and a fool, the catfish is an effed up individual.

I think she was hoping for a payday. All of the other women Overton scammed with the Sam persona were taken to the cleaners financially.

• Useful 4
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, Art Of Noiz said:

I do not have the answer, but I like to think Janelle, the self proclaimed financial wizard, took her money from the sale of her LV home. I hope its safe from Grody and Goblyn, somewhere earning interest. 

I wonder if she considers that money as "reimbursement" for the 401K she gave up for the family?  

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, Adiba said:

They do it to humiliate people oftentimes. It’s a power trip to fool these women and then mess with them (and as mentioned earlier maybe get money out of). They’re just……mean people. 

Edited by TurtlePower
  • Love 14

Clip from the tell-all with Christine, Meri and Kody (all one-on-one) talking about Meri staying even though Christine's leaving and Kody saying he'll never feel "safe" to be intimate with Meri again and that it's not actually from the catfishing but "before that". I wish the host had followed up on what exactly he's talking about honestly, but she seems pretty good at nailing them down.

https://people.com/tv/sister-wives-sneak-peek-kody-brown-doesnt-feel-safe-with-wife-meri-never-will-again/?did=732054-20220128&utm_campaign=people-news_newsletter&utm_source=people.com&utm_medium=email&utm_content=012822&cid=732054&mid=78220872564

• Useful 2
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, taragel said:

Clip from the tell-all with Christine, Meri and Kody (all one-on-one) talking about Meri staying even though Christine's leaving and Kody saying he'll never feel "safe" to be intimate with Meri again and that it's not actually from the catfishing but "before that". I wish the host had followed up on what exactly he's talking about honestly, but she seems pretty good at nailing them down.

https://people.com/tv/sister-wives-sneak-peek-kody-brown-doesnt-feel-safe-with-wife-meri-never-will-again/?did=732054-20220128&utm_campaign=people-news_newsletter&utm_source=people.com&utm_medium=email&utm_content=012822&cid=732054&mid=78220872564

If the catfishing took place 6 years ago, that means, according to Kody, there were 4 years prior to that they were no longer intimate, or even on their current friendship terms.   No wonder she fell so easily for any type of attention.    During that interview he speaks about Meri (and their future) like he's willing to take care of an elderly aunt.  He will build her a place (not too close on the property), look in on her.  

Doesn't she actually have a financial interest in the property?  So maybe she isn't leaving a life with Kody she can handle, but she's not willing to walk away from her chunk of the land, and as long as it lasts her TLC check and fan exposure. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Absolom said:

Wow, Meri has packed on the pounds in the last couple of years and it shows no signs of stopping.  

I hear ya. I don't know why, but it really shows in this clip to me - I noticed it more than I have all season. Sitting on that couch, she looked like she had a teeny tiny head atop a giant body.

She bears no resemblance to the phony, plastic, filtered pictures she posts on SM.

#ImACompleteFraud

#BeggingForScraps

#LivingALie

• Love 11
12 minutes ago, Absolom said:

Wow, Meri has packed on the pounds in the last couple of years and it shows no signs of stopping.  

And this is the same woman who filters herself skinny thinking people won’t notice. 

1 hour ago, taragel said:

i like this host. Just from the clips, she explains why she is asking things. 

• Love 8
On 1/28/2022 at 1:14 AM, DakotaJustice said:

People on Twitter were practically screaming at Meri that it was all bullshit, but she refused to listen!

I don’t like Meri, but I do feel the need to defend her just a little here. Meri is not the only one. For whatever reason, thousands of people, men as well as women, fall for such scams. It is always painfully obvious to friends and family but never to the person itself. They want to believe the lies because they’re living a dream. It’s so sad… I’ve seen it happening. You want to shout to them to start thinking. To use your brains…but I guess love truly blinds people….

• Love 20
9 hours ago, MsTree said:

I wonder if she considers that money as "reimbursement" for the 401K she gave up for the family?  

I don't know!! As an obsessive rewatcher I'll ask this question. Have any of Janelle's kids required much cash outflow...for education, housing, medical bills, etc?  Even her furniture looks worn. 

If I were Janelle, living frugally for the family, I would consider it my due. 

Edited by Art Of Noiz
Spelling
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, notnowimbusy said:

The wildest part of the clip to me was the very end when the host asks Kody if this platonic friendship but still being part of the family with Meri was going to be enough for "all of them" in the long run. And he emphatically was like "No, it wouldn't be enough for me!" 

So selfish and passive and cowardly. 

Here's the exact exchange:

"So Meri's committed to staying with the family, she has a relationship with the larger family, the kids, Robyn … and a friendship with you. Is that going to be enough?" Krishnan [the host] asks. 

"I don't think that's enough for anybody, but everybody makes their choices," Kody concludes. 

As if he's not also making a choice to... not do anything about an untenable situation.

Edited by taragel
  • Love 16
8 minutes ago, taragel said:

The wildest part of the clip to me was the very end when the host asks Kody if this platonic friendship but still being part of the family with Meri was going to be enough for "all of them" in the long run. And he emphatically was like "No, it wouldn't be enough for me!" 

So selfish and passive and cowardly. 

Here's the exact exchange:

"So Meri's committed to staying with the family, she has a relationship with the larger family, the kids, Robyn … and a friendship with you. Is that going to be enough?" Krishnan [the host] asks. 

"I don't think that's enough for anybody, but everybody makes their choices," Kody concludes. 

As if he's not also making a choice to... not do anything about an untenable situation.

But he expected it to be enough for Christine.  Friendship was basically all he offered her 

• Love 15
5 minutes ago, taragel said:

I don't exactly disagree...but what can he do?

I don't see how he can be any more clear in regards to Meri. He has gone farther in this Tell All clip than he ever has before, even describing what a future Coyote Pass scenario would look like. A sad, "check in on her once in awhile like she's a burden or obligation" situation.

He's been quite clear for quite some time that he NEVER intends to have any kind of romantic relationship with her. Not just "I don't want to right now", he's been more direct than that, he has said NEVER.

This is not like Christine's situation where he tried to be a weasel and just not tell her he was never going to have a romantic relationship with her again, and would even go spend the night at her house but play "too tired", he's flat out telling Meri on national TV that he wants nothing to do with her other than to "look in on her" once in awhile.

I'm not one to defend Kody, I cannot stand the pig, but he can't throw Meri out of Arizona. They have a child together, so it would be a poor decision for him to stop speaking to Meri altogether. If she chooses to stick around even after being legally divorced and cut out of the rotation and told it will never, never happen, I'm not sure what else he can do, short of filing a restraining order.

To me the person who keeps this shit going is Robyn. Kody's not the one inviting Meri over for Thanksgiving or to see the kids, that's Robyn's doing. She wants Meri (and the others) there so she can rub it in that she has everything they want. Evil bitch.

• Love 18
5 minutes ago, Sasha888 said:

I don't see how he can be any more clear in regards to Meri. He has gone farther in this Tell All clip than he ever has before, even describing what a future Coyote Pass scenario would look like. A sad, "check in on her once in awhile like she's a burden or obligation" situation.

He's been quite clear for quite some time that he NEVER intends to have any kind of romantic relationship with her. Not just "I don't want to right now", he's been more direct than that, he has said NEVER.

This is not like Christine's situation where he tried to be a weasel and just not tell her he was never going to have a romantic relationship with her again, and would even go spend the night at her house but play "too tired", he's flat out telling Meri on national TV that he wants nothing to do with her other than to "look in on her" once in awhile.

I'm not one to defend Kody, I cannot stand the pig, but he can't throw Meri out of Arizona. They have a child together, so it would be a poor decision for him to stop speaking to Meri altogether. If she chooses to stick around even after being legally divorced and cut out of the rotation and told it will never, never happen, I'm not sure what else he can do, short of filing a restraining order.

To me the person who keeps this shit going is Robyn. Kody's not the one inviting Meri over for Thanksgiving or to see the kids, that's Robyn's doing. She wants Meri (and the others) there so she can rub it in that she has everything they want. Evil bitch.

Yes, I was thinking something similar. If Meri wants to stick around—despite being told they will NEVER have a romantic relationship—what can he do?

Why Meri stays is a mystery to me—she’s obviously lonely, she recently stated she “doesn’t have a husband” and she feels excluded. It can’t be for TLC $$ any more,  Christine is participating in filming and she’s off on her own, so it’s possible to leave and still  make an income. 

I don’t get it, but I can see that Meri is not as strong as she claims to be. Maybe that’s why—she sticks with what’s familiar to her. 

I just wanna know what terrible thing she did to ruin intimacy. If it wasn’t the catfish entirely and if it occurred before that, what on earth was it? 

• Love 9
51 minutes ago, taragel said:

Kody is Kody.  He never accepts responsibility for anything if he can avoid it.  

• Love 15
17 minutes ago, Sasha888 said:

The other spoiler clips dive deeper into the Meri and Kody dynamic. She had not been "intimate" with him for a decade. He had already cut her off. That's prior to the catfishing.

Kody emotionally distances and detaches without directly informing his wives. Plays nice on camera but has already moved away in his head. Keeps his head down on the phone. Then he waits to see what they do. He did the same to Meri that he did to Christine. We just didn't get to see it on tv back then.

After the catfishing scandal he had "evidence"  as to why Meri was not deserving of his love. Now he could publicly say "no more."  But the relationship ended well before that incident and happened in the the exact same weasel like way.

As for why she stays now, I think she a) doesnt want to leave the show and b) doesn't want to admit failure. If she leaves she really is completely disconnected from the lsat 30 years of her life. Christine still has the love and adoration of all the children. Meri does not. Her only in is Robyn really. I think its' Robyn she is staying with - not actually Kody.

• Useful 5
  • Love 13
4 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

I just wanna know what terrible thing she did to ruin intimacy. If it wasn’t the catfish entirely and if it occurred before that, what on earth was it? 

I agree, I would love to know this too. And we'll probably never find out, because my guess is this is complete bullshit.

I'd just like to hear Kody try to come up with a story.

I dislike Meri, I think she's obnoxious and hard to get along with and all that...I don't doubt that she could do plenty to kill a relationship, but I think we all know what happened during this "around 10 years ago" timeframe they're hinting at.

Robyn. Robyn happened.

Robyn demanded that he stop sleeping with his other wives. I think it's as simple as that.

But I'd love to hear what kind of fanciful lie Kody might come up with to keep that from being known.

People aren't as stupid as you think, Kody...we can all see that Christine "murdered your intimacy" and Meri also committed some unforgiveable sin, right at the time you wanted to start boinking someone new and supposedly hotter, you horny asshole.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 16
2 minutes ago, Sasha888 said:

I agree, I would love to know this too. And we'll probably never find out, because my guess is this is complete bullshit.

I'd just like to hear Kody try to come up with a story.

It would probably make as much sense as what he's done with Christine.  He fell in love with Robyn, perhaps?  

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Sasha888 said:

I guess I was surprised he's still offering to build her a house on Coyote Pass. I don't understand that. It's this weird half-in/half-out situation, that probably gives her some encouragement -- despite him being honest about not wnating intimacy. IDK it just seems really crazy to me and hard to fathom. (I mean, so does polygamy....but....) It almost seems like it'd be kinder to Meri to literally tell her you don't want her to live on  your property (assuming they ever do build there) and to just cut her off from the family completely? She could still see Robyn and the kids that do like her, but... I would think that would force her to maybe see the light and move on? IDK, though, maybe it would not.  She's pretty entrenched.

Edited by taragel
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, LilyD said:

Meri is not the only one. For whatever reason, thousands of people, men as well as women, fall for such scams. It is always painfully obvious to friends and family but never to the person itself. They want to believe the lies because they’re living a dream.

And they want to believe because in their real lives they are living a nightmare. 

Meri is a perfect example of a poorly educated, low self esteem woman who buys into polygamy because her "one true love" wanted to nail as many women as possible under the guise of religion.   She would do anything to keep him.  And once she found out how awful it was, she was easily led into a "relationship" with the catfisherwoman who tapped into that delusional, damaged, even lower self esteem woman for the power trip of doing it.

I don't know who is worse, Kootie or JO.  Both willingly and gleefully inflict emotional pain for their own enjoyment.

• Love 17
4 minutes ago, taragel said:

It almost seems like it'd be kinder to Meri to literally tell her you don't want her to live on  your property (assuming they ever do build there) and to just cut her off from the family completely?

I do agree that there may be SOME thing he could do to put more of an "end" to this (I don't really know what that would be, though....).

As far "his" property, though, Meri's name is on some of that land. Kody doesn't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of...so he's used these ladies' money to purchase that land. I don't think he CAN keep any of them away from that property, as it is not completely his.

What he should have done is live within his and Robyn's means, so they can be alone all the time like they want, but because he's a moron and a user with big dreams, he probably got these ladies he no longer wants to put their money into buying that land, which means he can't tell them to just get lost and not live out there with him and Hot Pants.

• Love 11

Such awesome posts. I don't think that he really loved Meri, Christine or Janelle. They were used as birthing machines for his own "religious" beliefs. Unfortunately, Meri only popped out a turd Mariah. I think it is his ego that he wants everyone to believe that it was not his fault that he no longer has any relations with Meri, Christine and I am pretty sure Janelle hasn't seen his peen since Robyn came into the picture, she is the one he loves and I am sure that behind closed doors she probably made it clear to him that they were no longer worthy of being intimate with him because they could not give him anymore kids. If he wants Robyn and only Robyn, then he needs to just tell the other wives its over, move on. I for one would be out of a relationship running faster than horse asses on fire if I wasn't getting intimacy with my husband

• Love 17

All 5 of them used to live tweet during episodes. Robyn stopped first, followed by Christine. Meri did it sporadically. Kody would sometimes miss a week. Janelle tweeted every week. Janelle would promote the show.

This season, nothing, nada, zilch.

• Useful 4
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Clip:

Kody: “She was leaving me for a better, richer man/she was leaving my ass/she can’t admit it now”. 

Meri: “Did i think I was talking to a friend? Absolutely.” 

Meri, “friend” wouldn’t say “baby, baby, baby” or say “I love you Sam Cooper” on hundreds of voicemails. Oh—they also don’t send suggestive banana pictures or scratch their “friend’s” name in their arms. 

Meri is in serious denial. She will never come clean until she can admit it to herself. 

Edited by TurtlePower
Additional
  • Love 13

2 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

As for why she stays now, I think she a) doesnt want to leave the show and b) doesn't want to admit failure. If she leaves she really is completely disconnected from the lsat 30 years of her life. Christine still has the love and adoration of all the children. Meri does not. Her only in is Robyn really. I think its' Robyn she is staying with - not actually Kody.

Meri stays, because, unlike Christine and Janelle, she literally has no place to go to. I’m talking family here, not her B&B. The Brown family is all she has and most of the kids discarded her a long time ago because of her obnoxious behaviour. She wasn’t close to Christine and couldn’t get along with Janelle. her relationship with Mariah seems slightly better but will never be a true, close mother-daughter relation. She clings to Robyn and her kids because they fill in the void. It’s all she has left. And maybe, just maybe, Sol and Ari will welcome her and invite her over when if they ever move out and start their own lives.

As for her non-existing relationship: Meri seems the type of person that reads an encouragement in everything. A smile or kind word from Kody is seen as he does like me, which further translates into he might want me back. She’s blind and delusional. She’ll never get it, because she doesn’t want to get it. He’ll have to cut her off, lock her out and file for a restraining order!

Edited by LilyD
Spelling
  • Love 12
36 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Such awesome posts. I don't think that he really loved Meri, Christine or Janelle. They were used as birthing machines for his own "religious" beliefs. Unfortunately, Meri only popped out a turd Mariah. I think it is his ego that he wants everyone to believe that it was not his fault that he no longer has any relations with Meri, Christine and I am pretty sure Janelle hasn't seen his peen since Robyn came into the picture, she is the one he loves and I am sure that behind closed doors she probably made it clear to him that they were no longer worthy of being intimate with him because they could not give him anymore kids. If he wants Robyn and only Robyn, then he needs to just tell the other wives its over, move on. I for one would be out of a relationship running faster than horse asses on fire if I wasn't getting intimacy with my husband

Regarding the timing of no more peen, I seem to recall Meri telling the fertility specialist that she was having plenty of sex and that wasn’t the problem. 🤷‍♀️ 

• Useful 3
  • Love 4

I hate this clip because it makes me have to agree with Kody, a universally disliked douchebag who I despise.

But he is not wrong. He was pretty much dead on about everything.

3 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

Meri refuses to admit this now, she was a “victim”. And Meri, “friends” don’t say “baby, baby, baby” and use the words “I love you” on hundreds of voicemails. 

Meri is in serious denial. She will never come clean until she can admit it to herself. 

So true. I don't suck bananas for friends, or scratch their names into my skin. This kind of denial of any responsibility endears Meri to NO ONE.

A relationship with Kody is off the table, but Meri might still have had a chance to save some other family relationships, if she had been willing to make amends, but you can't make amends for something you refuse to even admit doing in the first place.

Instead of admitting anything, she doubled down on her entire family by parading a string of the catfisher's "other victims" before them...a very, very poor strategy, because all it did was point out to everyone that these other victims, LIKE MERI, were in love with someone they thought was a man named Sam Cooper.

Yes, it's sad that anyone like the catfish preys on lonely people, but all Meri did by bringing those victims around was point out to her entire family (and viewers) that those victims were SINGLE LADIES who were looking for love online - and that Meri was, as well.

I'm so sick of her lame "just a friend" excuse. Nobody does all the things Meri did with fake Sammy with someone who is just a friend.

Edited by Sasha888
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, Sasha888 said:

I hate this clip because it makes me have to agree with Kody, a universally disliked douchebag who I despise.

But he is not wrong. He was pretty much dead on about everything.

So true. I don't suck bananas for friends, or scratch their names into my skin. This kind of denial of any responsibility endears Meri to NO ONE.

A relationship with Kody is off the table, but Meri might still have had a chance to save some other family relationships, if she had been willing to make amends, but you can't make amends for something you refuse to even admit doing in the first place.

Instead of admitting anything, she doubled down on her entire family by parading a string of the catfisher's "other victims" before them...a very, very poor strategy, because all it did was point out to everyone that these other victims, LIKE MERI, were in love with someone they thought was a man named Sam Cooper.

Yes, it's sad that anyone like the catfish preys on lonely people, but all Meri did by bringing those victims around was point out to her entire family (and viewers) that those victims were SINGLE LADIES were looking for love online - and that Meri was, as well.

I'm so sick of her lame "just a friend" excuse. Nobody does all the things Meri did with fake Sammy with someone who is just a friend.

THIS! Great post! 👍🏻❤️

• Love 9
6 hours ago, Art Of Noiz said:

I don't know!! As an obsessive rewatcher I'll ask this question. Have any of Janelle's kids required much cash outflow...for education, housing, medical bills, etc?  Even her furniture looks worn. 

If I were Janelle, living frugally for the family, I would consider it my due. 

They have all, at one time or another, declared bankruptcy - except Robyn, for medical expenses.  Interesting that Christine was on food stamps when the show was on .

• Love 6

I do agree that there may be SOME thing he could do to put more of an "end" to this (I don't really know what that would be, though....).

He could divorce her. I know they are legally divorced. He should "unseal" their marriage, if that was done. He could stop referring to her as one of his wives. He could say "we are divorced. I am not married to you." Janelle and Robyn could stop referring to Meri as one of their sister wives. He could stop including Meri in the "family meetings" with the other wives. He could stop seeing/communicating with her (though I realize it's limited contact now). 

• Love 8
21 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

He could divorce her. I know they are legally divorced. He should "unseal" their marriage, if that was done. He could stop referring to her as one of his wives. He could say "we are divorced. I am not married to you." Janelle and Robyn could stop referring to Meri as one of their sister wives. He could stop including Meri in the "family meetings" with the other wives. He could stop seeing/communicating with her (though I realize it's limited contact now). 

I think he needs 3 wives to get into heaven and Christine just left.

• Love 1

Oh wow! Spot on @Tuxcat! Kootie manufactured the whole situation and then now is using the "wronged husband" stance when things worked out just the way he hoped they would, painting Meri as the one totally in the wrong.

Sadly she should have admitted her part in everything, but I think she was really backed into a corner with the "relationship" and didn't have any way to save face.

• Love 7

I read a “news” story that Kody only spent the past holidays with Robyn and em. The other three spent with their kids, etc.  I guess that will be shown on next season that is filming now. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, taragel said:

I guess I was surprised he's still offering to build her a house on Coyote Pass. I don't understand that. It's this weird half-in/half-out situation, that probably gives her some encouragement -- despite him being honest about not wnating intimacy. IDK it just seems really crazy to me and hard to fathom. (I mean, so does polygamy....but....) It almost seems like it'd be kinder to Meri to literally tell her you don't want her to live on  your property (assuming they ever do build there) and to just cut her off from the family completely? She could still see Robyn and the kids that do like her, but... I would think that would force her to maybe see the light and move on? IDK, though, maybe it would not.  She's pretty entrenched.

The more we learn about Meri/Kody, the more absurd it sounds. IMO, if he really wanted to get rid of Meri once & for all, just pack up Robyn's kids, along with Robyn, and move! He has plenty of experience moving, even in the middle of the night!

He's already divorced from Meri, so that's not even an issue. He told Meri in no uncertain terms that he no longer loves her or finds her attractive, so he owes her nothing. The family already gave her a "loan" for the B&B, so she should consider that her "settlement". Plus she has a car, and apparently enjoys travel, so she can visit with Sol & Ari whenever the mood strikes her.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, MsTree said:

The more we learn about Meri/Kody, the more absurd it sounds. IMO, if he really wanted to get rid of Meri once & for all, just pack up Robyn's kids, along with Robyn, and move! He has plenty of experience moving, even in the middle of the night!

He's already divorced from Meri, so that's not even an issue. He told Meri in no uncertain terms that he no longer loves her or finds her attractive, so he owes her nothing. The family already gave her a "loan" for the B&B, so she should consider that her "settlement". Plus she has a car, and apparently enjoys travel, so she can visit with Sol & Ari whenever the mood strikes her.

I thought the family couldn't loan her money so she got it herself?? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 14

I honestly think that Kody has some buried resentment at Meri for the way she treated Janelle when she joined their family.  He was mad at Meri for essentially attempting to drive Janelle off (and partly succeeding for a period of time).  He has made comments in recent seasons about Meri getting what she wants, not considering others’ feelings, etc.  I think that Robyn didn’t completely kill their relationship on her arrival into the family but it definitely helped push it faster and further in that direction.  The whole catfish thing was the final blow that damaged his ego, and I feel like that’s what is truly unforgivable to him.  

It does not surprise me though that he cut her off even before their relationship was officially done though.  Sex seems to be his way of rewarding his wives for acceptable behavior.  (Personally, I’d rather have a cookie, lol.)

Also, once Sobbyn sees cracks in the relationships with the other wives, I’m betting she encourages the Kodester to punish them by withholding intimacy.  That way she keeps her hands clean in his eyes, because she’s only exploiting their problems but not outright creating them, and he’s too stupid to pick up on it.  

• Love 12