Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler, Speculation and Social Media

• Start Topic

Truth be known I think they all have big bank accounts.  Lots of money being paid to Kody and sister wives!

I don't. I think they burn through everything they make, have no savings, and live on credit. I, too, would love to know how they keep getting approved for substantial mortgages.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 12
6 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

I don't. I think they burn through everything they make, have no savings, and live on credit. I, too, would love to know how they keep getting approved for substantial mortgages.

I agree plus didn’t Kody and Robyn take out another mortgage on the McMansion?

If they’ve got tons of money why would they do that?… plus as others have said they don’t seem to have any medical coverage.

I think they spend every cent they have on housing and vehicles… Kody always has a sexy new convertible to roll around in with his ringlets blowing in the breeze as he pretends to negotiate big deals with his phone stuck to his ear.

I noticed when Ysabel told Kody about going to school in North Carolina the first thing out of his mouth was asking her if it was a cheap school and wouldn’t cost him any money…. That was ALL he cared about.

• Like 2
  • Applause 7
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, Cetacean said:

The biggest reason I doubt this is lack of any kind of medical insurance.  And needing to do a GoFundMe type deal to pay for Ysabel's surgery.  If you have a kid that needs major surgery to live a normal life, you pay for it up front if you have money, not beg for it from strangers.

I don’t think they are above begging from strangers. It was on a tv show and known to many of her needs. 

Perfect time to say ‘help me’. Her surgery was for real. 

I don’t find this group above making money anyway they can. 

BTW does anybody happen to remember if their go fund me said they had no insurance?

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
22 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Was there an actual GoFundMe? 

It was some sort of online donation gig.  Not sure through which platform. Christine was begging for money during her sales as I recall. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, Cetacean said:

It was some sort of online donation gig.  Not sure through which platform. Christine was begging for money during her sales as I recall. 

That what I recall, her using her LuLaNo lives. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Love 4
16 hours ago, ginger90 said:

That what I recall, her using her LuLaNo lives. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Hmmm I kind of remember Christine asking fans to buy Lulu to support surgery charges.  No link. Sorry.

Good question on was there an actual go fund me account!  I don't know.

9 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

So Meri doesn’t want a gravel RV pad on her property and Robyn thinks that maybe Janelle living on the land in an RV will help pay the property off faster!?!?! How? 

So every 120 days Janelle has to make a new gravel RV pad and hire someone to move that piece of shit to a different lot 🙄

no wonder she stayed there one summer and hasn’t been back… do these morons ever think things through before they do it?

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
On 10/6/2022 at 8:03 PM, gingerella said:

ETA: I don't think Janelle will ever formally leave Douche. I think she'll either move away, or travel around and just not be around anymore. I don't understand why she wants to be tied to these morons but...

Well, technically she isn't tied to any of them, which means there's nothing to "formally" leave from. Her marriage isn't recognised as it is spiritual only and she doesn't share a household nor has a house with the Douchebag. She can just walk out.

She does own (a part of) Coyote Pass so that's the only formality she'd have to deal with, which should be easy as it's just land with no possessions so you could sell your part at any given time when you're ready to do so. (or not)

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, LilyD said:

Well, technically she isn't tied to any of them, which means there's nothing to "formally" leave from. Her marriage isn't recognised as it is spiritual only and she doesn't share a household nor has a house with the Douchebag. She can just walk out.

She does own (a part of) Coyote Pass so that's the only formality she'd have to deal with, which should be easy as it's just land with no possessions so you could sell your part at any given time when you're ready to do so. (or not)

I'd LOVE to see Christine and Janelle both sell their Coyote Shat Pass parcels to strangers, thus sullying Douche's dream forever. That? Would be divine retribution.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

There's one thing re Coyote Pass I don't really get: From what I remember, it was just one huge undeveloped lot which they bought. On the show, there were some odd attempts to divide the plot and then reassign the plots again and according to some experts out here, such a procedure would be lengthy, costly and complicated. 

Yet there seems to be proof/a document (or whatever) that named different wives, sometimes together with Kody, as owners of certain parts of the plot. (Or was this for tv purposes only?) There's also a rumour that Christine sold her part for a symbolic amount back to Kody.

So, what I'd love to know: What's going on there? Have they finally managed to divide the plot? And if they haven't and it is still one huge plot, how would that work with first 5 and now 4 owners?

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, LilyD said:

Last I remember they were still trying to figure out how to divide up the property… so did they actually legally divide it and now each wife has her own piece of property separate from the others that she could sell if she wants to?

I can’t imagine a buyer wanting to buy a lot and build in the middle of a polygamous family 🤷‍♀️

Everything the Browns do seems so messy and disorganized 

• Like 1
  • Love 5

IIRC they bought four plots with various combinations of names.  Two may be paid off.  To redesignate the plots they all have to be paid off and then survey work done and deeds changed with county and possibly other details. 

Edited by Absolom
  • Like 3
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

no wonder she stayed there one summer and hasn’t been back… do these morons ever think things through before they do it?

She must have stayed 120 days on her own plot and that was it.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
21 minutes ago, deirdra said:

She must have stayed 120 days on her own plot and that was it.

Exactly that’s what I’m thinking and she hasn’t been back.

So she bought a giant RV, hired someone to put in a gravel RV pad, hired someone to tow it to the property, sat in it with a sad Savanah missing her friends in town, hired people to haul away the sewage etc then at the end of summer she hired someone to tow it away , winterize and store it… and there it sits.

She doesn’t have a truck large enough to pull it and even if she did is she qualified to drive a truck hauling a huge RV… does she have ANY experience hauling a rig that large?

Im a bit shocked that she jumped the gun and bought it without figuring all of that out in advance… I mean she’s supposed to be the SMART Brown… uhhh I think we might need to rename her thread for real.

Edited by Joan of Argh
  • Applause 7
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Absolom said:

IIRC they bought four plots with various combinations of names.  Two may be paid off.  To redesignate the plots they all have to paid off and then survey work done and deeds changed with county and possibly other details. 

Was it four adjacent plots? I always thought it was one big plot they were trying to divide, but maybe I’m wrong here. My assumption is solely based on their messing around with the boundaries on the show. But come to think of it, there was a mentioning of separate deeds with different names on it, so I guess you’re right here.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

She doesn’t have a truck large enough to pull it and even if she did is she qualified to drive a truck hauling a huge RV… does she have ANY experience hauling a rig that large?

Is she qualified?  Yes.  Believe it or not, Arizona driver's license laws don't require a person to have any sort of special license to tow an enormous trailer like that for personal use.  Her regular old Arizona driver's license will suffice.  Think about that when you see a giant truck pulling a massive trailer with Arizona plates.

• Mind Blown 8
  • Useful 3
On 10/7/2022 at 3:09 PM, Joan of Argh said:

I agree plus didn’t Kody and Robyn take out another mortgage on the McMansion?

If they’ve got tons of money why would they do that?… plus as others have said they don’t seem to have any medical coverage.

I think they spend every cent they have on housing and vehicles… Kody always has a sexy new convertible to roll around in with his ringlets blowing in the breeze as he pretends to negotiate big deals with his phone stuck to his ear.

I noticed when Ysabel told Kody about going to school in North Carolina the first thing out of his mouth was asking her if it was a cheap school and wouldn’t cost him any money…. That was ALL he cared about.

I forgot the name of the school, but I think it was a state school so I thought she would be on the hook for out-of-state tuition. I was expecting him to flip out. 

Spoiler

No spoiler. My bad. 

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Twopper said:

I forgot the name of the school, but I think it was a state school so I thought she would be on the hook for out-of-state tuition. I was expecting him to flip out. 

Hide contents

No spoiler. My bad. 

I think she was going to a community college so that should be cheaper and depending on when she would actually start she might be eligible for in-state tuition if she was living with Maddie unless she was starting within the year.  Although Kody having to put any money out would be deemed a great hardship for him.  I mean how’s he going to buy his curlers or Robyn’s figurines 🙄

• Love 4
18 hours ago, LilyD said:

There's one thing re Coyote Pass I don't really get: From what I remember, it was just one huge undeveloped lot which they bought. On the show, there were some odd attempts to divide the plot and then reassign the plots again and according to some experts out here, such a procedure would be lengthy, costly and complicated. 

Yet there seems to be proof/a document (or whatever) that named different wives, sometimes together with Kody, as owners of certain parts of the plot. (Or was this for tv purposes only?) There's also a rumour that Christine sold her part for a symbolic amount back to Kody.

So, what I'd love to know: What's going on there? Have they finally managed to divide the plot? And if they haven't and it is still one huge plot, how would that work with first 5 and now 4 owners?

Oh for a drone..!

• LOL 3
19 hours ago, LilyD said:

19 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Last I remember they were still trying to figure out how to divide up the property… so did they actually legally divide it and now each wife has her own piece of property separate from the others that she could sell if she wants to?

I can’t imagine a buyer wanting to buy a lot and build in the middle of a polygamous family 🤷‍♀️

Everything the Browns do seems so messy and disorganized 

56 minutes ago, Art Of Noiz said:

Oh for a drone..!

I have always been fascinated how they talked about the property in the beginning as one big rectangle of 14 acres when in reality it is 4 parcels side by side. Yes...all four parcels have Kodys name on them and then some of the wives on each.  I honestly don't remember the breakdown of the names or where it was posted on here.

So I screen capped what they showed on the show...

SWProperty01.png.f4206a66d0db4b2822c73db5a0b1d041.png

This is the original graphic that they showed on the show back when it was all arguing about Meri in the trees, no...out of the trees, by the pond etc etc. They made it seem like the one property was going to be divided into four equal rectangles. Then...

SWProperty02.jpg.c2c26a715bde7fb88923cdd290782208.jpg

Magickally they started using a google earth image to show the property instead of a graphic, but it is now flipped around, so you have to look at the road and mountain view the other way. THIS is what they showed when Kody decided he was "taking the pond piece". However, once again this line up goes against what the actual and real property boundaries are. When they used this graphic, the break down was Lot5 to Robyn, L4 to Janelle and her greenhouses, L3 to Christine, L2 to Meri and Kody with the poo pond and oddly, very little available space to build anything. Then...

SWProperty03.jpg.f1b188fa08338f885afb57c78cbd08ac.jpg

Now we finally get to REALITY!!  THIS graphic is finally the actual real life boundaries of the parcels. If memory serves, the two large ones were paid cash for, and the two small ones were financed. So. The hold up has always been the fact that they can not play around with the REAL boundaries because they don't own all the properties full and clear. So since 2018 it has all just been a big story line and all that arguing over something that can't be changed until they scrape their pennies to pay the damn properties off.

However, with Christine leaving these original properties are actually perfect for them. Lots 3&4 go to Robyn, those need paid off, so they are the last to build on, she already has her massive house anyway. Lot2 goes to Janelle where she now says she wants a lean to with a really good toilet and maybe a bunk to lay down in when she is in town. and Lot 1 to Meri where she can sit there and change her mind 100 times about near the pond, in the trees, no trees, close to the road, or just keep sitting under the one tree with the picnic table under it thinking about it.

• Like 5
  • Useful 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5

This is the realtor’s on line photo of Meri’s back yard. Anybody else think it would have been perfect for Covid get togethers for the family? Play set for the tender age crowd, fire pit, out door kitchen. Plenty of space to gather while keeping socially distant. Even two slides - one for Truly and one for Sol and Ari. What good reason could Nellie and Noodles come up with to NOT use it? I bet Meri rented it with an eye towards having Sol and Ari come over for play dates. SMH.AEA2F824-8CB0-48AE-9716-76A44147D363.thumb.webp.780f8df1ceb98deedb7b4f73e6ddaff4.webp

• Like 3
  • Sad 4
  • Useful 2
3 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

I think she was going to a community college

Yes, she said Pitt Community College, and was all excited about getting accepted, which struck me as strange, especially because enough of the Browns have gone to and graduated from universities that I would think they would understand admissions criteria and selectivity.  (Unlike, say, Amber from Teen Mom, who was crowing about getting accepted to an open-admission online university.)

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
32 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

Yes, she said Pitt Community College, and was all excited about getting accepted, which struck me as strange, especially because enough of the Browns have gone to and graduated from universities that I would think they would understand admissions criteria and selectivity.  

I wonder if she thought she'd be paying the same tuition as Maddie: North Carolina residents enrolled for 16 or more curricular credit hours are charged a maximum tuition of $1,216.00 per semester.  Non-residents pay nearly 4X more - $268.00 per credit hour and will not exceed $4,288.00 per semester for full-time enrollment.

Ysabel probably qualifies for NC residence now, but probably didn't in year one, the typical waiting period for establishing residency.

Edited by deirdra
  • Like 2
  • Useful 2
47 minutes ago, deirdra said:

Ysabel probably qualifies for NC residence now, but probably didn't in year one, the typical waiting period for establishing residency.

I think it was Mykelti who said Ysabel is moving to Utah. She didn't elaborate though. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, Twopper said:

Hide contents

No spoiler. My bad. 

I thought Ysabel said she was accepted into a program where she would go to Pitt for 2 years and then go to Eastern Carolina?? It may have been a program where she automatically went to ECU after Community College. I know here in Massachusetts all of our state schools are linked to the community colleges (and students even get a tuition reduction when they go to the state school from the community college). So maybe, and I am speculating the 2 years at Pitt  may cost more as an out of state student and then when she goes to ECU she pays in state tuition and has been pre-accepted. Which is pretty smart. 

• Useful 3
2 hours ago, Elodia said:

I think it was Mykelti who said Ysabel is moving to Utah. She didn't elaborate though. 

If so, that would mean if she continues her education, she'll be paying out-of-state tuition in Utah. Though I do wonder if Maddie expected her to be the nanny while going to college.

Edited by deirdra
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, lindalouwho said:

This is the realtor’s on line photo of Meri’s back yard. Anybody else think it would have been perfect for Covid get togethers for the family? Play set for the tender age crowd, fire pit, out door kitchen. Plenty of space to gather while keeping socially distant. Even two slides - one for Truly and one for Sol and Ari. What good reason could Nellie and Noodles come up with to NOT use it? I bet Meri rented it with an eye towards having Sol and Ari come over for play dates. SMH.AEA2F824-8CB0-48AE-9716-76A44147D363.thumb.webp.780f8df1ceb98deedb7b4f73e6ddaff4.webp

The rental she was in prior to this one sold in July, 2021. Any clue when she moved to this one?

She may not have been in the one above too long before the sale of the other.

Where  did Janelle get the money to buy a fifth Wheel?  If she financed it she is making a payment and paying rent to store it somewhere and now paying rent on an apartment. And she said in the article linked above that they will use it on the weekends. Nothing adds up here. 

• Useful 3
22 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

Where  did Janelle get the money to buy a fifth Wheel?  If she financed it she is making a payment and paying rent to store it somewhere and now paying rent on an apartment. And she said in the article linked above that they will use it on the weekends. Nothing adds up here. 

I think that it could be the profit off of her house in Vegas. Not sure if there was any profit, but maybe.

Plus there's her share of the show money, plus Plexes.

I don't think that Janelle is hurting for money. All of these pieces add up to a nice income.

She's not a big spender, so what income she gets can add up quickly.

I think that this whole fifth wheel on Coyote Pass was a last ditch effort to save the dream. She hoped that she would turn things around and they would recreate the situation that they had in Vegas.

Nobody was interested but her. From social media, we can tell that she's let that dream go and moved on.

Oh well, you can't blame her for trying.

Plural marriage worked for Janelle. Probably more than anyone else in the family. I think that now she realizes that nobody else wants it. Most importantly, Kody doesn’t want it anymore.

If he's out, there’s really no fixing it.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Libby said:

I think that it could be the profit off of her house in Vegas. Not sure if there was any profit, but maybe.

She bought it for $443,700 in 2012. She sold it for $575,000 in 2019.

The estimate for a sale now is $904,900.

• Mind Blown 5
  • Useful 2
2 minutes ago, Aspenglow said:

I missed most seasons- can someone tell me briefly why they left Las Vegas? 

TW: gun violence mention

The real reason was because Day'un got into college in AZ and Robyn couldn't bear to be away from him, but the stated reason was, in part at least, that they didn't feel safe after the LV shooting. Ironic, since Kootie sells such weapons.

Edited by monagatuna
  • Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, monagatuna said:

TW: gun violence mention

The real reason was because Day'un got into college in AZ and Robyn couldn't bear to be away from him, but the stated reason was, in part at least, that they didn't feel safe after the LV shooting. Ironic, since Kootie sells such weapons.

Wasn’t there also some noise about the bad influences in the schools? Or some bullshit?

• Like 2

Does anybody know WHY Robyn has a nanny? It blows my mind that nobody seems to bat an eye at this, at least publicly. I also can't believe no one has complained publicly that family money is going toward such a rediculous expense or that Kody and Robyn "had" to buy a mansion so all her kids could have their own room.

Has Meri ever offered a rationalization for renting such huge houses? I guess if she's paying for it herself she doesn't need to but what a waste of money!

• Applause 3
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, waterytart said:

Does anybody know WHY Robyn has a nanny? It blows my mind that nobody seems to bat an eye at this, at least publicly. I also can't believe no one has complained publicly that family money is going toward such a rediculous expense or that Kody and Robyn "had" to buy a mansion so all her kids could have their own room.

Has Meri ever offered a rationalization for renting such huge houses? I guess if she's paying for it herself she doesn't need to but what a waste of money!

Christine has publicly asked several times “What does the nanny do?!?”

I think the thing is the entire family is used to Robyn having live in child care since the beginning… she had Mykelti living with her looking after her kids before they moved to Vegas, then in Vegas I think she had Aspyn living with her and helping with the kids, then she moved her niece Mindy Jessop into her house as a live in nanny.

Then Robyn moved to Flagstaff and was so overwhelmed with looking after her children that even with Dayton, AROARa and Brianna to help her with Sol and Ariellablahblah she still needed a nanny so Mindy Jessop (and her husband) were brought in to help as the nanny again!

Meri says she needs a HUGE house for her lularot inventory and space to do her LIVE sales on Facebook or whatever…. Meanwhile Mykelti has managed to store/sell/and do LIVE selling from her condo.

Meri just likes gigantic mansion type houses and always has an excuse as to why she needs it.  🙄

• Applause 4
  • Love 2

I only remember Christine asking this once and when we all saw it in previews, everyone was hopeful that she was genuinely questioning why Robyn needed a nanny. It turned out that she was asking what it was that the nanny did to be allowed in Robyn's home during COVID - what precautions she took that made it ok for her to be there but not anyone else.

Robyn having live in child care

FWIW, I don't think the current nanny lives in. I believe she is married (didn't she get COVID from her husband)? But I still don't see why Robyn needs a nanny.

Has Meri ever offered a rationalization for renting such huge houses?

I wasn't watching when they were in Vegas but I think that was a planned, builder community and they had various models to choose from, all about the same size. I think, too, there has always been some sort of parity issue; that Meri shouldn't be "punished" with a smaller house than the other wives because she was unable to have more than one child. Also, I know that LulaRoe really pushes their salespeople to have grand houses and luxury cars - and to show them off on social media - to market their success. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 5
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

🙄

I saw that preview before it aired and got all excited but it turned out she was asking what the nanny did as far as Covid protoculls. I will never understand why someone with only two young children needs a nanny. 

As far as the huge Meri houses, that's just weird to me. I would find it creepy and strange to be rambling around in a house that big all by myself but then I have an overactive imagination. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
On 10/10/2022 at 12:35 PM, monagatuna said:

I missed most seasons- can someone tell me briefly why they left Las Vegas? 

I was going to answer they were fleeing fake persecution—but's why they left Utah. 

It's hard to keep track of their lies.

• LOL 2
On 10/11/2022 at 12:37 AM, Joan of Argh said:

I think the thing is the entire family is used to Robyn having live in child care since the beginning… she had Mykelti living with her looking after her kids before they moved to Vegas, then in Vegas I think she had Aspyn living with her and helping with the kids, then she moved her niece Mindy Jessop into her house as a live in nanny.

Then Robyn moved to Flagstaff and was so overwhelmed with looking after her children that even with Dayton, AROARa and Brianna to help her with Sol and Ariellablahblah she still needed a nanny so Mindy Jessop (and her husband) were brought in to help as the nanny again!

Meri says she needs a HUGE house for her lularot inventory and space to do her LIVE sales on Facebook or whatever…. Meanwhile Mykelti has managed to store/sell/and do LIVE selling from her condo.

Meri just likes gigantic mansion type houses and always has an excuse as to why she needs it.  🙄

She needs room for wet bars and inventory storage for all bajillion dollars' worth of  Lularuba fashions she has to keep close at hand, don'tchaknow?  

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Every story I’ve seen lately about Truely/Kody has the exact same picture of them out at In/Out for her birthday like that’s the most recent picture they have of Kody out with Truely for her birthday.

I’m thinking that pic is a few years old now… how sad… There was a huge fuss for Areolablahblahs birthday with the entire family praising her and a mountain of gifts and decorations and Truely was driven to InNout for a burger and dropped back at home and Kody went home to his REAL family.

what was done for Truelys birthdays since the burger birthday?

2C2CCAF6-A7A4-4147-9C48-475A3FF9259E.jpeg

• Sad 11