Type keyword(s) to search

Season 12: Live Chat

• Start Topic

I've always wanted a show called "Tiny House Divorces" for all the couples who had to live in close quarters for too long and then their marriages fell apart.  My prayers have not been answered so far.

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Nope, it's not a trache cover. The neck is nekkid today. 

At one point she sort of had it pulled up over her mouth; I wondered if it was a covid-masking thing. Not sure when this was filmed.

• Like 2

Well, I'm happy for Rose. She took responsibility for her actions and was willing to do the necessary work to take off the weight. I wish her continued success. See you all next week! 

• Like 9
  • Love 1

Way to go, Mimi.  Hope to see your skin surgery episode. I want to see Dr Now holding up those knockers in awe and delight.

• Fire 1
  • LOL 4
6 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’ve been watching The Mandalorian because I needed something shallow and fun. The episodes remind me of Saturday matinee movies when I was a kid.

I've been watching The Repair Shop on Freevee. So wholesome. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

F%CK!!!!  Did y'all see that woman's face????  Couldn't get the channel changed quick enough!!!!

Good Night, Pounders!!!  See you next week!

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1

She is very grateful, I must say.  Hope she continues to do well and we will get a follow-up on her.  

I hope as she gets to her goal weight and gets skin removal, she would get a new wardrobe.  And, hopefully, some sparkle in her eyes.  She can be a very pretty lady!   

Have a good night, everyone!    Nice to have spent another fun evening with you, guys.  

• Like 6
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Well, I'm happy for Rose. She took responsibility for her actions and was willing to do the necessary work to take off the weight. I wish her continued success. See you all next week! 

She didn’t even have to eat dog 💩 

• LOL 5
6 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

I Didn't Know My 90-Day Fiance Was Pregnant

Little People, Big Cyst

How Did That Get In There? 

I am laughing so hard at this! DYING over here! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Night, y'all--I accidentally left the TV on and saw the first 30 seconds of Take My Tumor. I need about 5 stiff drinks now, to erase my brain!  See you next week!

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Goodnight, gang. I'll give the new show a few minutes. It's not the visuals, it's feeling bad for the patients who are this bad off. We'll see.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I made it about 2 minutes into the tumor show. Back to youtube.

What's with this season? Five episodes in and there's only one pounder I can actually say I disliked...! I hope Rose continues to do well and gets to move back home to actually be able to play with her adorable grand- and great-grandkids.

Good night, everyone. 

(PS, I had Oreos and milk but I haven't ruled out that milkshake yet.)

• Like 4
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

F%CK!!!!  Did y'all see that woman's face????  Couldn't get the channel changed quick enough!!!!

Good Night, Pounders!!!  See you next week!

I am quite sure a small scream escaped me. 

Good night, Pounder pals! Thanks for all the laughs, have a great week, watch your eating habit, see you round the Forum!

• Like 3
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Have a good night, everyone. I now have to bundle up to take the dog out for a pee run. Fucking snow! Stick with your eating habits! Adios.

If you were here in NJ right now you'd be at risk of blowing away. It rained literally all day and my umbrella blew inside out when I got to work and again when I got home. Since I turned off the TV I can really hear the wind blowing.

3 minutes ago, aliya said:

Goodnight, gang. I'll give the new show a few minutes. It's not the visuals, it's feeling bad for the patients who are this bad off. We'll see.

I will never understand how some of these things get so bad before anything is done about them. How do you get to the point of having a tumor literally hanging all the way down your back?

• Useful 2

Good night, darlings! I just had a small Caramilk bar and a glass of red wine. Am hoping the gross rain turns into snow at some point, but who knows. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
38 minutes ago, Hellga said:

I hope as she gets to her goal weight and gets skin removal, she would get a new wardrobe.  And, hopefully, some sparkle in her eyes.  

And teeth. Don’t forget a full set of implants, both upper and lower.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, OoogleEyes said:

I

okay  this woman has no teeth. How in the hell is she eating that stack o' meat

My in laws had an elderly toothless pug who put away steak on the regular!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Ending the night with this-Tumor show deserves a more dignified title. Lots of filler, but the life changing reveal at the end (& in previews-wow!) got me all verklempt. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
18 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

And teeth. Don’t forget a full set of implants, both upper and lower.

I would SECOND THAT SUGGESTION 100%!! 

The matter of dental implants is something I know a lot about as I've basically had my entire mouth restored and restructured about 10 yrs ago due to advanced periodontal disease.  Yes, I had insurance; however, very little of the total bill was covered.  I paid over $20, 000 for all the work that had to be done.

From what I can see of Rose's economic circumstances, I doubt very much that she could EVER come up with that amt of cash.

Perhaps her home county has a dental school that can donate the work she so desperately needs! 

Otherwise, maybe a family member could create a "GO FUND ME" page because if she goes through all the effort to lose her weight and get her extra skin removed, I DEFINITELY would donate to that fund and I believe many other viewers would contribute as well.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, lemoncake said:

I'm about to turn 65 and cannot convince either of my children to reproduce. They are both too career driven right now

Yea.  I'm 54 and my two sons don't want any kids.   Its those dam millennials.   I still can't get over the feeling I've done something wrong raising them . You'd think one out of two would want a kid or two.lol     I'm accepting that I will only have               grand-kitties.  and that's what I call them and I love them like grandchildren ❤️😻

On the subject of hubbies in the 70/80s,v mine looked like Randy Rhodes with the long blonde hair....memories.    

(edited)

Rose's Journey Supersized edition is on tonight 7 to 9 p.m. 

I love how supportive her family is.   

I'm not surprised she apparently has no teeth, many people grew up without dental care.   

(Where I live there is a huge medical surgical center, they had a guest surgeon do an operation that may make conventional denture implants obsolete.   They use a general anesthetic, and put the anchors higher than the jawbone, and there is no healing time, and bone loss doesn't matter.  You leave the surgical center with implants done, and your first dentures in place. Maybe a dental school would take Rose on as a demonstration patient for something like this.)

Her attitude is so refreshing, tells it like it is, takes responsibility, and really tries. 

Look at her at the first weigh-in, she's determined to change.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
3 hours ago, pdlinda said:

Rose's economic circumstances, I doubt very much that she could EVER come up with that amt of cash.

Perhaps her home county has a dental school that can donate the work she so desperately needs! 

Implants aren't the only way.   Good dentures can make a world of difference too and they are a lot cheaper.   And in some circumstances they are actually medically safer for the patient.  It can take a few tries to get them right - for my aunt, I think, third time was the charm, the first two sets she hated and didn't wear, but she loves the one she just got a few weeks ago, it's not full mouth for her, but probably half the mouth's worth in total?   

• Like 4
23 hours ago, ams1001 said:

If you were here in NJ right now you'd be at risk of blowing away.

Funny you should say that. I’m at the Jersey Shore and saw this today on my walk 

IMG_5534.jpeg

• Mind Blown 5
  • LOL 2
14 hours ago, magemaud said:

Funny you should say that. I’m at the Jersey Shore and saw this today on my walk 

IMG_5534.jpeg

Well, we just had an earthquake a little while ago, too... (Friday morning, April 5). 4.8 magnitude, about 55 miles from where I'm at.

2 hours ago, ams1001 said:

Well, we just had an earthquake a little while ago, too... (Friday morning, April 5). 4.8 magnitude, about 55 miles from where I'm at.

Here, too. My daughter even felt it south of Boston. 
Next up, the eclipse 

• Like 3

Hi Peeps! Settling in with my eating habit for the evening...a chicken and rice bowl. I call it that because it makes it sound all trendy and whatnot. I cut up leftover chicken and put it at the bottom of the bowl, then covered it with leftover brown rice and peas, and sprinkled some water over it to hopefully keep it from drying out too much in the  microwave. The chicken was made with Penzey's Mural of Flavor blend and I topped it all with some freshly ground black pepper. 

Shakyia, 26, Charlotte, NC, weight unknown

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Hello, my pounder friends!

Yesterday, I wasted 3.5 hours of my life on a very boring musical (Company, plus they had 'technical difficulties' so we had an unplanned 35-minute break) so I hope tonight's show will be better.  Correction:  I know this show will be better because of your guys' company.

Eating habit tonight is yesterday's leftover pizza (pan pizza with wild musrooms, mashed potato and scallions!  Sounds odd but it was really tasty!) and maybe some guacamole and chips. 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
(edited)

It's my favorite night of the week! I had a black bean stuffed sweet potato with salsa and sour cream, my fast, lazy, healthy dinner. Twice this week not that I kept track, though my spouse did.

Edited by Chicklet
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

I just wanted to comment that compared to some poundticipants we've seen lately she looks positively svelte, and then we saw her naked from the back - and I take that back! 

Some serious lymphedema on her legs!   And for someone who is that young - did I see it right that she is just 26?  it's impressive that it grew to that size in such a relatively short time.  At least she is still able to go up and down the stairs.  

• Like 5