Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E12: Bitter Pill to Swallow

• Start Topic

So 8.5 said CRYSTAL made the eating disorder comment? Talk about gaslighting. It’s just wrong on every level. I need that horse faced hag and her rapist husband off my screen. 
I love Sutton, she wasn’t having the fake “sorry for my part” apology. Wonder if she’ll roast Kyle at the reunion for being the instigator.

Andy needs to bring on someone richer and nicer next season, hoping doctor horse and Dorit the designer are gone. 

• Like 15
  • Applause 6
35 minutes ago, Axie said:

I used to love Taylor Dayne too, but, I didn’t think she sounded very good.

I wonder what the deal is with Paula Abdul.  First she was on Crappy Lake and now this.

A non-audition audition to become a new housewife of somewhere, maybe?  

She's definitely kooky enough and probably narcissistic enough, too.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, janiema said:

Annemarie is shit. Go away. One and done. Useless.

I can't believe she lied and said that Crystal said Sutton had an eating disorder.  I literally wanted to reach through my TV screen and stsooh!!!  That girl has a serious lying problem and she constantly talks over people which is a huge pet peeve of mine.  She needs to be fired on the spot!  

• Like 15
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 3

It cracks me up how they all stood there with their mouths wide open clutching their pearls when Crystal called Annemarie a bitch.  Erika really surprised me.  Didn't she wear a See U Next Tuesday necklace in her first season?  I'm just going to assume the shock was that it was coming from Crystal.  

• Like 15
  • Applause 1
54 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Kyle can take several seats with the tsk tsk-ing about Crystal not having it with Annemarie’s bullshit since she’s the one who put that in motion.

Yes!  Kyle played the innocent in her talking head.  We ALL saw you instigate the whole thing, Kyle.  Sutton was unaware of Kyle's role in it, but I wonder how she feels watching all this now.  

Yay for Crystal!  She stood up to Annemarie and called her on all of her inconsistencies. It's terrible that AM accused Crystal of saying that Sutton had an eating disorder.  And it looks like next week, she is going to accuse Crystal of saying more things about other HWs.  I hope Crystal stays strong and defends herself.

• Like 14
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

I think  Crystal  has finally  got it, her brother  is going to live his own life. I did love Crystal  clapping back at AnneMarie( from now on,  AM)  that's the Crystal  I love, and previews  show, more next week.

AM has a very large forehead , and Dorit , the fashion designer,  in her TH, looks like the incredible shrinking woman. 

I hate the name of this charity, if ya homeless,  it's quite likely you are indeed,  toothless. You may even  have a small, oh never mind. Just do good work for them.

Tiny pink lady looked even tinier  , between  2 statuesque women like Erika and Garcelle. 

Whoever  said the dentist  was cute, I agree, and he complimented  a patient  of his,not knowing she was a patient.

• Like 5
4 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Why does she have Morgan’s shoes? 

I think they mentioned last April in their Amazon Live that sometimes when Morgan's on the road gigging, she'll see clothes she wants to buy but it's not super convenient what with the different cities all the time on the tour bus so she asks Kyle or Teddi to buy, and she Venmos them. *shrugs*

May or may not be related.

• Useful 5
(edited)

How very Dorit to complain at a charity event for people who are homeless, and may or may not be toothless depending on if they have yet been helped, that the place settings are wrong, the colour of the flowers are not acceptable, and that the carpet needs to be updated. (OK, that one was PK). OMFG. 

There have been so many strange events in the RH franchises, that when Jeff mentioned to Crystal about a Brave Little Toaster event, I actually thought to myself "There is a charity in BH for toasters?". In my defense, I do not know the series and had to google it. 

Way too much time given to Annemarie. I would be embarrassed if I were her employer. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Like 11
(edited)
9 hours ago, CSunshine76 said:

Why do both Crystal and Garcelle call her “AnnAMarie” and no one corrects them? I’m not a fan of the woman, but get people’s names straight! 

signed,

A “ChristinA” often called “ChristinE”

(huge pet peeve)

I googled and googled. I can’t find anything to support our belief that the new Beverly Hills wife pronounces her name as AnneMarie, not AnnAMarie. I tried to watch a youtube video of Marcellus, but he keeps referring to her as “my wife.” He might actually be as verbose as Dorit, so I couldn’t watch the entire video.

Since so many HWs are pronouncing it as AnnAMarie, I am going to concede that she does pronounce it that way.

Sigh. 

But I really wish that she spelled it that way.

Best regards,

Diana, NOT Diane (I would rather you call me S- - -head than Diane)

Also, just because I want her gone:

https://nypost.com/2023/11/22/sports/marcellus-wiley-denies-raping-columbia-student-in-1994/amp/

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Axie said:

Annawhoever’s comments about eating disorders concern me because Crystal has been struggling with one for years.  I hope she never says anything that triggers Crystal.  Other than triggering Crystal’s temper.  I’m fine with that.

Crystal’s already being triggered…a few weeks back she was remarking to Rob about Erika’s and Kyle’s weight loss. This is a totally unhealthy environment for her, IMO, and to have some random woman come in talking ED? Nope. 

5 hours ago, Axie said:

You’d think if Erika was the huge star she thinks she is, her dentist would have recognized her.

I laughed at her rehearsal when she was doing the same crap she was doing years ago. I think she was bumping and grinding to “Painkiller.” Get new material.

7 hours ago, Axie said:

Apropos of nothing, my dog was just put on gabapentin.  Hope his esophagus is OK. Better call Annawhoever. 

I believe my cat was given that for his occasional nausea. I’ll have to check.

8 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

In the last 30 years, I’ve probably heard the word esophagus 15 times. On this show I’ve heard it approximately 987123 times. 

This has to be the most stupid beef in HW history. Bring back Pantygate.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3

Can you imagine trying to explain the premise of this season to someone whom doesn’t watch? Whelp, they’ve spent 6 episodes and counting fighting about whether a narrow esophagus is a condition or a symptom. Yeah, that’ll convince people to watch. Maybe we can jazz it up: What dastardly gastrointestinal lies lay deep in Sutton’s bowels?

• LOL 10
9 hours ago, Pi237 said:

Can Monica from Salt Lake come pick up Annamarie and go Thelma and Louis off a cliff somewhere? (Metaphorically, relax)

Why do these newbies always have to come in hot with made up beef to try to make a name for themselves? It’s so obvious and thirsty. And her attempt to burn Crystal in the preview doesn’t even make sense-“I want to thank you for giving you something to talk about to make yourself relevant?” I don’t think those words mean what you think they do.  Reminded me of drunk Denise saying “you’re welcome” to Erika. Lmao so embarrassed for her. Love Kyle acting all ‘who me?’ Like she didn’t start all this nonsense. Dont care about her and Maurice and Morgan.  Nice fake ‘golly gee these are Morgan’s shoes!’

Also, have to join in on the chuckles  about the announcement of “Fashion Designer, Dorit”  

To me, she’s borderline pathological. Going around telling people you’re a doctor ain’t right. Wherever she’s worked should start looking into this…STAT. Bullshit or not, you don’t insinuate stuff like this.

Gawd, I think she’s the shadiest piece of work I’ve seen on any of the HW franchises I follow, and I thought Diana was the worst. Something is just not right with her. If it’s not this anesthesiologist business, it’s surely something else. 😬

Almost as bad is Kyle’s reaction, when she knew what she was bringing in to this group. But really, not surprised at that.

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1

Kyle discussing how the paparazzi/journalists seem to scrutinize her body language when she poses on a S&R with Mauricio. 

The entire time giving them heaps to work with. She’s grimacing and trying to hide her pain.

What do you all think of Mauricio stepping away and telling Kyle that she should let the photographers shoot her on her own?

• Like 5
7 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

How very Dorit to complain at a charity event for people who are homeless, and may or may not be toothless depending on if they have yet been helped, that the place settings are wrong, the colour of the flowers are not acceptable, and that the carpet needs to be updated. (OK, that one was PK). OMFG. 

Dorit is such a poseur. Every career she pretends to have is basically her coming in at the end of everyone else’s labor and shitting all over it. She reminds me of those people who will Never take the initiative and plan anything from the beginning stages, but will Always swan in after the work is done and criticize everything and say how she’d have done it all differently.  Cant stand her. 

Although, disclaimer, I did agree the flowers were too bright and Springy for the linens, but still…I Knew before they even walked in the room, it would be All Wrong for the Designer. 

Ooh wait, I’m forgetting her fake yellow flower room she re-designed aka took all the personality out of at that restaurant Del Boca Vista or whatever it was called. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
55 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

What do you all think of Mauricio stepping away and telling Kyle that she should let the photographers shoot her on her own?

I think both Kyle and Mo had an agreement on this show .. I think NOW kyle is scoffing at it and playing the put upon housewife and Mo is being blindsided by the sudden change ..

Kyle if you want out just get out dont try to make yourself the victim esp when you bring your new lesbian GF on to gaybait

• Like 10
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1

AnneMarie has given me many, many reasons to dislike her, but I really can no longer take the middle part with her horsey face! People with horsey features should NEVER wear a middle part. See also, Sarah Jessica Parker.

• Like 8
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
(edited)

I remember Crystal's first season, she had no problem speaking up to Sutton and Kyle . Somewhere along the line they iced her out the next season, and that's when she became quiet.  Crystal has a voice and she uses it when she needs to . 

Dorti and PK, please just go away . 

1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I think both Kyle and Mo had an agreement on this show .. I think NOW kyle is scoffing at it and playing the put upon housewife and Mo is being blindsided by the sudden change ..

Kyle if you want out just get out dont try to make yourself the victim esp when you bring your new lesbian GF on to gaybait

Kyle should start dating Morgan officially and Mo should bring his sidechick to the series, has to far more intersting that what's happening now between them. 

Edited by byrd
  • Like 15
  • Fire 2
(edited)
9 hours ago, dancingdreamer said:

I think  Crystal  has finally  got it, her brother  is going to live his own life. I did love Crystal  clapping back at AnneMarie( from now on,  AM)  that's the Crystal  I love, and previews  show, more next week.

AM has a very large forehead , and Dorit , the fashion designer,  in her TH, looks like the incredible shrinking woman. 

I hate the name of this charity, if ya homeless,  it's quite likely you are indeed,  toothless. You may even  have a small, oh never mind. Just do good work for them.

Tiny pink lady looked even tinier  , between  2 statuesque women like Erika and Garcelle. 

Whoever  said the dentist  was cute, I agree, and he complimented  a patient  of his,not knowing she was a patient.

Crystal's brother is a very handsome intelligent young man , so happy he told her to step off. 

Edited by byrd
  • Like 14
(edited)

Kyle is so annoying.  She is relishing in the marriage woes and lesbian relationship rumors.

Go Crystal!  I would have been livid if I were her with that donkey face saying lies about what I said - and if Anna-who mentions one more time that she's someone important in the healthcare industry I'm going to blow a gasket.

Edited by Ss55
  • Like 12
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 4

I hate it when newbie's come in , Kyle put a battery in AnneMarie's back and she is going to straight for Sutton. Big mistake, Garcelle has Sutton's back and will always tell her what's up. 

• Like 12
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Ss55 said:

and if Anna-who mentions one more time that she's someone important in the healthcare industry I'm going to blow a gasket.

Looks like next week she segues into "let  me tell you all what Crystal said about you" which I'm sure will get her back in everyone's good graces. /s

• Like 7
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Looks like next week she segues into "let  me tell you all what Crystal said about you" which I'm sure will get her back in everyone's good graces. /s

Yes I saw that , but I hope Crystal does not cave. Just say "yea I said it now what's your point."  when you own your shyt it throws her game completely off. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)

Homeless Not Toothless is absolutely the worst name for a philanthropic organization I've ever heard.  So humiliating to the charity's recipients.  A not-so-subliminal message:  We're privileged; you're pathetic.  Honestly, the name makes me angry.

Erica looked as good at the gala as I've ever seen her.  I liked Sutton's dress, too, that gradation of blush to a more vivid shade of rose.  But Taylor Dayne's dress was beyond hideous: Her boobs looked like they were each in their own little microwaveable Saran Wrap sac. She needed a better bra.  Or something.

AnneMarie is just...off.  I wanted to like her—us RNs gotta stick together, and yes, if she's got a DNP degree (Doctor of Nursing Practice), then technically she is a "Doctor" (the same way a PhD is technically a "Doctor"—but she is really abrasive, unattuned to the subtleties.  Kinda reminds me of those contestants back when I used to watch Survivor who would go in with all guns firing on Episode 1.

Edited by Maximona
  • Like 18
  • Applause 2
9 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Dorit just said, “This is about the homeless and the toothless.”

Isn't the charity to raise money to provide dental services to the homeless so that if they are indeed toothless, they get treated?  So, the name actually does make sense, awkward as it is.

However, the issue of them being homeless is still a HUGE issue.   And getting worse.

• Like 6
  • Love 3

I was a little surprised  that the charity agreed to have another event promoted on this show.  I mean, they’re getting publicity and hopefully raising lots of money, but, even the cast mocks the name of the charity throughout this show.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Annamarie aint no one jealous of you or your life NOT ONE PERSON.. no  one is clout chasing .. you just seem so sad and pathetic saying that ... focus on your rapist husband who talks down to you ....

• Like 9
  • Fire 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
40 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

I was a little surprised  that the charity agreed to have another event promoted on this show.  I mean, they’re getting publicity and hopefully raising lots of money, but, even the cast mocks the name of the charity throughout this show.

And yet the organization continues with the name!  Believe me, it's not just the cast of the show that laughs at the name.  It's a ridiculous name and needs to be changed STAT.  Many of the posters here came up with wonderful alternatives last time Dorit featured this charity on the show.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
2 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Many of the posters here came up with wonderful alternatives last time Dorit featured this charity on the show.

And she featured her boobs at the charity event on the show. Maybe I’m too conservative, but I thought that dress and display was somewhat inappropriate for the event.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, Maximona said:

Homeless Not Toothless is absolutely the worst name for a philanthropic organization I've ever heard.  So humiliating to the charity's recipients.  A not-so-subliminal message:  We're privileged; you're pathetic.  Honestly, the name makes me angry.

Erica looked as good at the gala as I've ever seen her.  I liked Sutton's dress, too, that gradation of blush to a more vivid shade of rose.  But Taylor Dayne's dress was beyond hideous: Her boobs looked like they were each in their own little microwaveable Saran Wrap sac. She needed a better bra.  Or something.

AnneMarie is just...off.  I wanted to like her—us RNs gotta stick together, and yes, if she's got a DNP degree (Doctor of Nursing Practice), then technically she is a "Doctor" (the same way a PhD is technically a "Doctor"—but she is really abrasive, unattuned to the subtleties.  Kinda reminds me of those contestants back when I used to watch Survivor who would go in with all guns firing on Episode 1.

53 minutes ago, SnarkAttack said:

Isn't the charity to raise money to provide dental services to the homeless so that if they are indeed toothless, they get treated?  So, the name actually does make sense, awkward as it is.

However, the issue of them being homeless is still a HUGE issue.   And getting worse.

I will try to process this more later, but just, my first reaction is, We want to help these people. But we haven’t solved their biggest problem. But we will assume that they want to address what we would want to. Teeth. So we will fund raise for that, because homeless people make us feel guilty. And the not photo-ready homeless make us REALLY uncomfortable.

• Like 4
  • Wink 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, Maximona said:

I did laugh at Kyle's commentary on the name, "I don't want them to be homeless OR toothless?!"  It is such a bad name but everyone on the show mocking it is probably more publicity than the charity ever thought it would get.  

• Like 12
  • Mind Blown 1

If Sutton truly has an eating disorder, and I’m beginning to think it might be true considering the size of her arms and legs, it is no one else’s business, and it is dangerous to her recovery for Kyle to be promoting this as a storyline. Kyle really will throw anyone under the bus in her quest to be Queen Bee on the show. It reminds me of the first season when she cruelly outed Kim as an alcoholic to the world, putting Kim’s mental health and recovery at risk. And when she promoted the storyline of Denise sleeping with Brandi, putting Denise’s new marriage at risk.

When she visited Sutton at her house, that was a deliberate move when in front of the camera she opened the refrigerator and then commented on how empty it was.

• Like 7
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 11
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

I did laugh at Kyle's commentary on the name, "I don't want them to be homeless OR toothless?!"  It is such a bad name but everyone on the show mocking it is probably more publicity than the charity ever thought it would get.  

Oh, gosh! You are absolutely correct. Publicity for a ridiculous name. Huh.

But if I were homeless, do I care if they are laughing at me?

Yeah, I do. I think that I would accept their charity but also think, “Go F yourselves.”

• Like 6

Another moment I wanted to slap Kyle was her criticizing Crystal's calling AnnaAsshole a bitch in such a condescending tone.  "Now Crystal, we wanted you to have a voice and speak up but NOT like that you silly girl..."

• Like 18
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, Mar said:

If Sutton truly has an eating disorder, and I’m beginning to think it might be true considering the size of her arms and legs, it is no one else’s business, and it is dangerous to her recovery for Kyle to be promoting this as a storyline. Kyle really will throw anyone under the bus in her quest to be Queen Bee on the show. It reminds me of the first season when she cruelly outed Kim as an alcoholic to the world, putting Kim’s mental health and recovery at risk. And when she promoted the storyline of Denise sleeping with Brandi, putting Denise’s new marriage at risk.

When she visited Sutton at her house, that was a deliberate move when in front of the camera she opened the refrigerator and then commented on how empty it was.

She even said that none of the kids were home so maybe she was eating out.  I don't cook much when the family is gone - Its a pain to cook just for me.

• Like 11
  • Applause 1