Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E02: Unwise Surprise

• Start Topic

Erika apologizes for spilling tea about Dorit's marriage, but PK's glitzy anniversary surprise may land him in hot water with his wife; Sutton seeks help from a matchmaker, but soon realizes that finding Mr. Right may be difficult.

Airdate: 11/01/2023

Reminder: Real time events that have happened are spoilers until they occur in episode time.  Please continue to discuss those events in the respective housewife's thread or in the media thread.

I wouldn’t have gone to all that trouble for Erika…a sit down at Starbucks would have been enough.

The matchmaker scene was cringe. The woman looked like a character in a Saturday Night Live sketch. Vaya con dios, Sutton. You’ll need it.

• Like 6
  • LOL 11

Kyle and Dorit: Among the Range Rover, jewelry, and Birkins (I’m assuming), there was the equivalent of the GDP of a small country. $165,000? GTFO.

What message is PK trying to send with the Pretty Woman nonsense? 

• Like 17

Cut Lounge? Did Eddie and Tamra branch out, LOL?

I still dunno about the Pretty Woman theme, but if Dorit’s okay with it..

For a second, I thought it was Sutton singing.

Aaannnddd….they sit down to dinner and the romance ends. Dorit, PK is never going to “step up”. He’s an ass.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 10
  • LOL 4
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

Lets stop and get thousands in cash and not just use the bank card ... it makes no sense 

Unless their credit line is at its limit or perhaps some of the stores don’t take their cards. 

• Like 3
  • Wink 2
  • Useful 6
Just now, WaltersHair said:

All I can see with the PK and Dorit's little Rose Parade Extravaganza is the way Tom and Erika lived before the big reveal it was all a sham.

I could be wrong.

There is just so much passive-aggressiveness, if not animosity, under the surface with PK. It’s always been there, but now it’s really showing itself. That marriage is toast. They both seemed like they were trying way too hard.

5 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Yet she owes years in back taxes.  They are living beyond their means.  

Also the guy she and PK stiffed to start Beverly Beach. Whatever happened with that?

• Like 17
4 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

Isn't  there a limit you can withdraw before the bank is required to notify the feds? 

True. They also check for a bunch of withdrawals that are $9,999. There is also a limit of $10K for cash purchases. Anything at that amount or above requires reporting. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 3

It’s great that Kyle is clear about that she wants.  I just find it odd that she is following Morgan Wade in her style of dressing, etc.  With all Kyle’s complaining about Mo’s working too much, she sure loves that private jet.

Mo & Kyle should get their act together and not spring this stupid tattoo crap on his parents. They are older and it’s about their faith. 

Edited by Emmeline
  • Like 22

I’m probably wrong, but I don’t think Crystal is the reason her brother didn’t marry.  I honestly thought he was gay. He looks amazing for 51. 

I can’t get over how grown Garcelle’s boys look compared to last year. Sutton “teenage boys are kind of assholes” lol  Maybe living with his Dad will make Jax appreciate his Mom & her sacrifices more. 

Kyle looks super fit. Her personality has changed much more tho. Shes like a different person.

Dorit gets robbed a lot. 

• Like 12
  • LOL 10

Was Erika practicing empathy with Dorito? Why would you take out 10k in cash to buy presents? Why not use a card? Weird. I thought it was funny Berlin sang a song from Top Gun at a Pretty Woman themed Anniversary party. And the necklace PK gave Dorito was just ‘a loan’. 
Something is wrong with Kyle and Mo.  I really like them as a couple so that’s sad to me. 
I really feel for Garcelle that her son wants to live with his Dad. I wonder if it has to do with all the trauma he suffered from last season being on his mom’s reality show. 

• Like 12
  • Useful 1
47 minutes ago, Pi237 said:

Did Maurice always call her love bean? I never noticed before & it’s really annoying.  ‘I love you schmoopie!’

It was annoying me too.  I’ve heard them call each other that over the years.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, Pi237 said:

I’m probably wrong, but I don’t think Crystal is the reason her brother didn’t marry.  I honestly thought he was gay. He looks amazing for 51.

He is 41. Or was when the show was filmed. He is 42 now.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
53 minutes ago, BusyOctober said:

Dorit said she took $10k out of the bank for shopping, and when she looked “in the cart” her purse wasn’t there.  Soo many questions!  First, as others have said…you were the victim of a home invasion and you go shopping, solo, with all that cash  in your purse?   And what store in Beverly Hills has carts?? Is there a Target on Rodeo Drive?  A HomeGoods?

PK is still gross, still a poser, still deep in debt.

Have we seen Mo’s dad before? He looks just like Mo! 

Not looking forward to the Vegas trip. especially not the Magic Mike show.  I hate that shit. Really don’t need to see Erika’s performance with the strippers either.

Yes, Mauricio's father appeared on the show a few times before.

• Useful 1
2 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

I really feel for Garcelle that her son wants to live with his Dad. I wonder if it has to do with all the trauma he suffered from last season being on his mom’s reality show. 

I truly think it’s that. At 13 he got cursed out by a drunk woman and a few months later came the racist bot attack. I think deep down he blames Garcelle and the show for it.

PK and Dorit are a vow renewal away from making the divorce official. Pretty rich of PK (and Dorit via her facial reaction) to dis Mo and Kyle’s relationship. Too bad that’s the only thing rich about him these days, Berlin or not.

Ugh looks like next week sees the return of face roller era Sutton. Garcelle may have been wrong about which HW needs to get the stick out of her ass in Vegas.

• Like 12
  • LOL 7

Count me in on the "all of Kyle's issues seem manufactured" train - they seem like they're all working together to tell us a story.  And the fact that the story is all about tattoos.

In other news, here's one of the worst things you could ask me to do:  be a private audience for a band/singer - it's hard to think of anything more awkward 😄  Something equally as awkward might be Sutton getting fixed up with a "strong man" - she'd be fluttering her southern belle eyelashes and dragging out the old therapy face roller in a heartbeat 😂

6 minutes ago, dmeets said:

I truly think it’s that. At 13 he got cursed out by a drunk woman and a few months later came the racist bot attack. I think deep down he blames Garcelle and the show for it.

Or maybe it's because he is expected to show up on her show each season and take place in a "heartfelt conversation" with his mommy.  "I'm sorry I don't let you 'parent' me, mommy!" is what he's apparently expected to say.🙄. At least getting cursed at by Erica would be something funny to discuss with friends who happened to watch him on the show.  Soothing Garcelle's parenting worries and inadequacies would not.

Also:  Kyle and Dorit in the car:  between Kyle's weight loss and Dorit's new hair, and the (very good) plastic surgery they both have on their faces - it's getting very hard to tell those two apart!

Edited by princelina
  • Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
4 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

How dare I have to poor my own water ... someone should be in here feeding me ... that was annoying not cute Dorit 

She is as insufferable as ever, and there is not a chance in hell that I’ll be able to tolerate hearing her whine about yet another robbery and how she fears for her life (or at least her bags) for another effing season.  Thank God or the option to fast forward.

• Like 14

At least Door-it should be safe from now on if she carries around the customized bag she got on the plane to Vegas. Can't imagine that getting much resale value (or insurance payout, depending on what you believe).

* I know fuck-all about handbags, but I like to believe that having "Dorit" plastered across the front would kill its value if it had any to begin with.

Edited by dmeets
  • LOL 15