Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Taylor hosts a pumpkin-carving party where Gina confronts Shannon for starting rumours about her past indiscretions; the ladies question Heather about recent paparazzi photos; Jenn raises concerns about marrying Ryan; Shannon confides in Tamra.

Original air date 2023.08.30

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

OK, I corrected the top post.  It's not the finale.  There are many more episodes.  Bravo just updated the various sites. 

When you see a possible error, what's the best way to respond?  PM the mod that posted the thread rather than chatting about it in the thread.  Thanks.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1

Josh Altman said something like “I’ve never seen a house like this”, well, that’s because it is a hotel and conference space…

Just now, Stats Queen said:

Josh Altman said something like “I’ve never seen a house like this”, well, that’s because it is a hotel and conference space…

And which hotel chain bought the hotel with the nest with Heather’s embryos?

• Like 1
  • LOL 22
24 minutes ago, bosawks said:

Did Tammy and Eddie actually wear CUT fitness gear to the new gym?

Yea, they did. Can’t stand them, but having your own business is hard and Cut Fitness lasted long than I would have thought. It could also be that the oNay workout clothes they have are Cut Fitness and they can’t afford new ones

Hysterical that drunk Shannon mentioned it in the vault. Reminds me of Seinfeld with Elaine’s key typo the vault was too much to drink.

IMG_5999.jpeg

• LOL 8

They don't know what's going to air, so its plausible at this point for Shannon to believe Heather brought her relationship problems on air. However, at the reunion, shannon better apologize to everyone except Tamra, who she better go after bigtime. But we all know, even if she does, Teflon Tammy will just cry and say I love you Amiga & Shannon will cry and it'll be another stupid, 'lets start again, I love you too, Shmoopie''  bullshit.

• Like 8
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 6

Can't believe I keep watching this.

Shannon is awful and always has been. Tamara is clearly just doing this for the paycheck which is always a very bad idea (Simon and Alex on RONY). This is Andy giving her a pity....paycheck. I swear, if she and Eddie repeat that super awkward bubble bath fiasco from years ago, I'm calling the cops.

And Heather is Heather.

• Like 12
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

This is just a Recycled storyline from Shannon's first season, where she was having problems in her relationship and accused Heather of betrayal.  When it was actually Tamra, but who lied to Shannon.  BORING.

If there was ever a HW Reboot it should have been OC.  The ratings have been terrible for years.  The cast was never popular with viewers.  So dragging back Tamra and Heather never made any sense.

Edited by escape
  • Like 5
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 3

Shannon: "That's why I shouldn't have brought it up to say things that I didn't say."  Yep, that's Shannon logic in action. 

How do people not see that Tamra creates all of the nastiest drama?  

When told you should put the opening to the jack-o-lantern on the bottom, I have never thought I was giving it a butthole and that I would be fisting it. 

stay classy will ferrell GIF

• Like 3
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

Tamra has sunk this sinking ship of a show.  Who cares if Heather called the paparazzi?  Seriously, who cares?  Heather should have just said, “So what?” when Tamra tried to make a big deal about it.

And I’m with Gina, Shannon needs to get off the show and check into rehab. She is back in pathetic territory.  As am I for watching this mess.

• Like 15
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
38 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

That paparazzi pic of Heather and Terry was 100 percent poised.  And the comparison of the Sears catalog models was funny.

They are so flipping ridiculous.  I imagine their kids find them to be crazy embarassing.  Pretentious as hell, and thirsty - she could NOT be more obvious with her treating on-screen conversations as future audition footage.  

As if ANYONE would ever believe in a thousand years that HEATHER would shed a single tear over having hurt SHANNON BEADOR.  🙄 There go my eyeballs again!  Shot right out into the backyard.

• Like 4
  • LOL 11

I still don't  understand  Heathers living  arrangements, are they buying  another  house.

Shannon is bloated, but in her TH she looks much smaller. Something  else is going  on, and not just John.

I don't care about Jenn, Tamra, Gina, or Taylor. So I'm only half watching  at the moment. 

• Like 8

I guess I’m sympathetic to Shannon, although I agree that she should probably not be on the show, but she didn’t actually say “CPS was coming for Gina’s kids.”

What she did say was that Gina was about to be arrested (and I seem to remember that was potentially accurate because Gina missed a court date related to her DUI). And IF the cops had shown up at her house to arrest her AND there was no other adult who could take the kids, CPS may have been called.

To me, those are very different statements. 

But I would also say that it’s way past time to keep bringing that story up—and is that Shannon’s doing or the producer’s doing? (I mean, ultimately Shannon is responsible for what she says, but is she being pushed/coached by producers?

• Like 19
  • Useful 1
9 hours ago, QQQQ said:

Did Heather say what will become of the window with the etched tree representing her kids and frozen embryos? 😂 

No but I could see Josh Altman telling clients that it’s a sign of great wealth and fertility.

We know these get togethers are for the show but they could make it look like a few them actually like each other. Tamra going on about butt holes in the pumpkins is not amusing.

What was true and what’s a lie? I think the photos were staged to be part of a staged photo storyline and sorry Travis about the small penis. 

• LOL 8

Full disclosure, I’ve disliked Shannon since her first second on screen. I’ve always thought she was a selfish, mean, immature snob so I’m not really surprised by Shannon this season. She’s always only cared about herself. She’s always held things over other peoples heads. And she’s always blamed other people for her troubles. This is the same thing that happened her first season. Her and David both ran all over town telling everyone how much they hated each other and then blamed Heather for gossiping. If you don’t want to be the subject of gossip stop telling every person you meet your business. And I think she knows exactly what she said about Gina and CPS and she meant to imply that CPS was about to take away Gina’s kids until Shannon, the center of the universe, stepped in so Gina need to forever be subservient to Shannon. She’s said it before to put Gina in her place. She meant to embarrass Gina because that’s what Shannon does when she’s upset, she lashes out and has temper tantrums. She’s a petulant child. I just can’t stand her.

Edited by FozzyBear
  • Like 10
  • Applause 5
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, FozzyBear said:

Full disclosure, I’ve disliked Shannon since her first second on screen. I’ve always thought she was a selfish, mean, immature snob so I’m not really surprised by Shannon this season. She’s always only cared about herself. She’s always held things over other peoples heads. And she’s always blamed other people for her troubles. This is the same thing that happened her first season. Her and David both ran all over town telling everyone how much they hated each other and then blamed Heather for gossiping. If you don’t want to be the subject of gossip stop telling every person you meet your business. And I think she knows exactly what she said about Gina and CPS and she meant to imply that CPS was about to take away Gina’s kids until Shannon, the center of the universe, stepped in so Gina need to forever be subservient to Shannon. She’s said it before to put Gina in her place. She meant to embarrass Gina because that’s what Shannon does when she’s upset, she lashes out and has temper tantrums. She’s a petulant child. I just can’t stand her.

I remember in her first season she was out to eat with Beador and he ordered a potato and she made a big deal about people from the Midwest eating unhealthy and how she’d like to compare women from OC with midwest women. Now that she struggles with her weight I don’t see her saying that but that’s some comeuppance if I ever saw it.

I have found her to be entertaining since then but this season she’s allowed Tamras shit stirring to upset her. She looks miserable this season. I don’t know if it’s the drinking or maybe she should learn to be happy on her own for awhile.

• Like 11
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, la patineuse said:

Shannon you need to get off this show and get some help. 

This show is toxic and needs to be shut down.  There isn't one HW that I would want to be around IRL.  Please, all of you, go away.

Here just scanning to see what I’m in for when I watch later. 

Your post pretty well sums up how I’m beginning to feel. This show is an endless loop of drunks, screech owls, arrested development, and sex talk that would turn Dr. Ruth into a prude. It’s boring, and it’s getting harder to keep up with all the finger-pointing. I don’t care anymore.

Give me the early years, when things were much “realer” than they are now.

11 hours ago, QQQQ said:

Did Heather say what will become of the window with the etched tree representing her kids and frozen embryos? 😂 

What? You wouldn’t want a full-on window showcasing someone else’s kids in your home, which you would have to explain to everyone who passes through?

This was so damn stupid and a waste of money, which is nothing new to the Dubrows (specifically Heather — Terry made fun of it, IIRC).

• Like 9
  • LOL 3
25 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

What? You wouldn’t want a full-on window showcasing someone else’s kids in your home, which you would have to explain to everyone who passes through?

This was so damn stupid and a waste of money, which is nothing new to the Dubrows (specifically Heather — Terry made fun of it, IIRC).

isnt it just birds representing them etched into the glass it doesn't say what they are i thought .. unless told i don't think anyone would ask

• Like 3
20 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

isnt it just birds representing them etched into the glass it doesn't say what they are i thought .. unless told i don't think anyone would ask

Still tacky as hell, and I think it clearly represents a family. I would ask for an allowance to have it removed and replaced. We all knew that Heather was going to get tired of that place — it was never a family homestead — so again the in-your-face consumption is more show-off than the warm glow of the family unit. Moreso, because didn’t she offer Andy the eggs when he was looking to have a baby, and Terry never seemed too sentimental about them?

18 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Sometimes your dreams become a nightmare when looked at in the cold light of day.. apparently staffing the house and running them was a full time job that she didn't think about when building that thing and it was taking up a lot of her time

they are that rich they can just plop 30 million down without a blink of an eye  ... that's some kinda money i could only dream about lol

That’s what happens when your ego overshoots your common sense. That place needed a hotel staff for it to run effectively. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, RoseAllDay said:

Still tacky as hell, and I think it clearly represents a family. I would ask for an allowance to have it removed and replaced. We all knew that Heather was going to get tired of that place — it was never a family homestead — so again the in-your-face consumption is more show-off than the warm glow of the family unit. Moreso, because didn’t she offer Andy the eggs when he was looking to have a baby, and Terry never seemed too sentimental about them?

fair point .. I was just kinda looking at it like IF you didn't know what it was its just a tree with birds etched into it .. it doesnt scream this was a family or these were eggs we didn't use .. kinda like at my work we have a Heron bird etched into some of the doors it a pretty bird that has nothing to do with anything 

• Like 6
8 hours ago, Dr Mama said:

I guess I’m sympathetic to Shannon, although I agree that she should probably not be on the show, but she didn’t actually say “CPS was coming for Gina’s kids.”

What she did say was that Gina was about to be arrested (and I seem to remember that was potentially accurate because Gina missed a court date related to her DUI). And IF the cops had shown up at her house to arrest her AND there was no other adult who could take the kids, CPS may have been called.

To me, those are very different statements. 

But I would also say that it’s way past time to keep bringing that story up—and is that Shannon’s doing or the producer’s doing? (I mean, ultimately Shannon is responsible for what she says, but is she being pushed/coached by producers?

This! She didn’t say that at all. If Gina doesn’t want people talking about CPS taking her kids away maybe she shouldn’t drink and drive, get arrested and then skip court dates. Oh, and drop charges against her domestic violence abuser to keep the child support flowing.

STFU Gina! Shannon is the last think you should be worrying about. 

• Like 10
  • LOL 1
41 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

fair point .. I was just kinda looking at it like IF you didn't know what it was its just a tree with birds etched into it .. it doesnt scream this was a family or these were eggs we didn't use .. kinda like at my work we have a Heron bird etched into some of the doors it a pretty bird that has nothing to do with anything 

Maybe get rid of the nest and it would be tolerable…or just don’t show the house to anybody who watches RHOC. 😂

3 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

No but I could see Josh Altman telling clients that it’s a sign of great wealth and fertility.

We know these get togethers are for the show but they could make it look like a few them actually like each other. Tamra going on about butt holes in the pumpkins is not amusing.

What was true and what’s a lie? I think the photos were staged to be part of a staged photo storyline and sorry Travis about the small penis. 

LOL.

• Like 3
34 minutes ago, hottesthw said:

This! She didn’t say that at all. If Gina doesn’t want people talking about CPS taking her kids away maybe she shouldn’t drink and drive, get arrested and then skip court dates. Oh, and drop charges against her domestic violence abuser to keep the child support flowing.

STFU Gina! Shannon is the last think you should be worrying about. 

and vice versa

if Shannon doesnt want the girls talking about her relationship maybe she shouldn't  get drunk and call them in the middle of the night .. or talk to them at all about stuff she doesnt want out .. SHE is the reason this stuff is out.... HER, ONLY HER.. and to try to shift that blame to Heather of all people lol .. if she kept her mouth shut and didn't get drunk she wouldn't be having these issues 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 12
  • Applause 3

I don't think Shannon gets to skate by on a technicality. I'm almost positive she outright said that the words "Child Protective Services" never came out of her mouth at all. She would never! May she be struck down dead which is how we should know she's telling the truth! So she's still a liar and/or a drunk, and sorry Tamra but you'd better be standing right next to her when lightning strikes.

The audacity of Tamra to say that Heather and Emily are "bullying" Shannon. I can't believe that came out of Tamra's mouth.

I give the producers credit, they're not taking sides and are calling out Heather and Shannon equally. Heather's not the one gossiping in front of the camera, but she lost her moral high ground when she revealed everything in her interview (although I do appreciate finally knowing what was said). And true to form, Shannon silently seething at the table when attention turns to the business endeavors of women she's not on good terms with (and she's done that enough times over the years for me not to give her the benefit of the doubt that she was just upset about the CPS argument that her BFF brought up to her in the first place). At least she knew better than to whip out her phone this time, but still she had to hightail it out of there as soon as possible.

Unfortunately Tamra seems to be skating by on being THE instigator, and so far only Gina is onto her (though Jen appears to be waking up as well). Tamra's likely been plotting revenge against Shannon and Heather for years, and by playing the two against each other she gets to kill both with one stone.

I'll admit I like Gina for the most part (vocal fry New York meets Valley girl voice aside), but still I'll hand it to her for keeping her cool when Tamra dragged herself and Shannon down below the gutter with the Travis remark. The only way they weren't going to come off as trash for bringing that up was if Gina flew off the handle, so I'm glad she didn't give the response Tamra was after.

Shannon clinging onto Tamra out of fear or desperation is the biggest mistake she's made. According to Shannon a few weeks ago, Tamra mentioning John at all was all that evil Gina and Emily's fault. I'm sure somehow it'll magically be Heather, Gina or Emily's to blame if word gets out that John and Shannon aren't getting married.

Edited by dmeets
  • Like 7
  • Applause 1

Playing semantics with this doesn't work .. she knew what she was implying

She inferred that IF she didn’t help her that child protective services aka CPS would have taken her kids they even replayed it .. she said it 

she is full of shit... Gina at no point was in danger of her children being taken and IF that lawyer told Shannon they were then he should have his license pulled cause that's super illegal

it was a nasty low blow that Shannon threw out that has no backup to it

IMG_5614.jpeg

Edited by Keywestclubkid
knew not new lol sorry
  • Like 12
  • Applause 3

What a stupid woman Shannon is. I watched the episode with the new scenes by fast forwarding to the new scenes which are captioned in red. 

Shannon and Heather were at the table discussing how Shannon has told everyone about the issues with John and Shannon claims Heather texted her a threat. 

What the text actually said was

I’ve always said this is your story to tell

I’ve always advised you that if you don’t tell your story, it might come out in a way you don’t like 

This was not a threat but a statement of reality 

Shannon said the first statement was attempting to force her to discuss when the realty was that it was actually assuring Shannon that Heather would not out her 

Shannon claimed second statement was threatening her that if Shannon didn’t talk about it, then Heather would smear her when the reality is that Heather was stating that when the story hit, it wouldn’t necessarily be telling it in the manner Shannon would like.

This is standard PR advice. Get ahead of a story so that you can be first to present it in the way you want rather than having to play catch up.  

• Like 13
  • Useful 1