Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

42 minutes ago, Arynm said:

Shannon, Shannon, Shannon. I really want to support you, but you are making it very difficult. She needs to lay off the drinking if she can't remember what she says day to day. It doesn't make for great TV and she really needs this job.

Tamra has laid out all the pieces and now she can sit back and watch the fur fly. It was a super low blow to bring up Travis and his little guy, that kind of rumor never goes away and he doesn't deserve that.

I still can't stand Gina, She is so awful every time I see her I want to claw my eyes and ears off.

Heather cracks me up hating on the 2010 Dom.

Makes me want to put Two Buck Chuck in the bottle and then pour her a glass. More and more I’m thinking she should just pick up her Fancy Pants ass and move to BH, where she’d be swimming with the true sharks.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1

Paraphrasing Tamra about the Heather & Terry Disney pics “I mean if you have to do that to prove rumors wrong, then…’ you get naked in the tub on tv with your boyfriend?…

Terry would annoy me in real life, but I respect the work he does on Botched. They really help people and even if it’s for money & fame, I respect it.  He almost seems like two different people on that show vs this one. Maybe because Heather isn’t handing him the pre-approved script and directing him.   As much as I rag on those two, it would be So nice to have that kind of money.  I’d be broke quick from sharing with family & friends, but it’d be nice to not to worry about medical bills or any bills for that matter.

• Like 8

Jenn doesn't seem like a bad person or anything, but I don't care about her storyline, and her boyfriend is Red Flags 'R Us. 

MVP award to the editor or production assistant who went back and found the actual Sears Catalog photo to match Heather and Terry's shot from Disneyland.

If Tamra and Eddie's sex life becomes any more of a storyline, I'm going on strike. I still have PTSD from bathtubgate. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 6
23 minutes ago, ladle said:

Heather and Terry's realtor does not look like a man who sells multimillion-dollar properties.

living in keywest i have met so many millionaires that you would think are bums with the way they dress.. I also met Michael Kors when i worked at banana republic here and i thought he was homeless when he first walked in ... Looks can def be deceiving 

• Like 9
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1

Yeah, as annoying as Josh Altman (the realtor) is, he's the real deal.  His wife Heather (the blond he was with) is also the real deal, and they have 2 adorable kids.  He's a douchey guy who likes to flaunt his assets, but the dude is a badass when it comes to selling high end real estate.

Shannon is her own worst enemy.  How does she not see how her drinking affects her behavior?  If you can't remember what you said to which HW on which late-night phone call, it's time to drink a glass of water in between shots.

While I agree that it's a show, and that your private life isn't private, Shannon believes these women are her actual friends (they are not), so she tells them private things about her relationship, and then is shocked when they talk amongst each other.

Catty bunch of women.  Reminds me of women I know.  I know one woman who always calls after an evening out with friends to "debrief" (yes that's her word).  Meaning, she wants to spend an hour discussing what the other women said, what they wore, what their life is about.  Isn't anything sacred anymore?

Edited by Starlight925
  • Like 4
59 minutes ago, ladle said:

Heather and Terry's realtor does not look like a man who sells multimillion-dollar properties.

14 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

Josh Altman? 

https://www.thealtmanbrothers.com/

Some of the stuff he sells on MDL is jaw-dropping. 

I cannot stand Josh Altman, but he does sell some amazing properties.  Altman Bros. real estate group is one of the top selling agencies in the country.

So many of the properties they sell on MDL are similar to the Dubrow Chateau - overly large, cold, and convention center-looking, so of course, Altman would have a client that would want a house like Terry and Heather's in Orange County.

I think the only room that looks somewhat inviting and normal (although oversized) in the Dubrow Chateau is Heather's bathroom, or maybe her son's bedroom.

• Like 6
1 hour ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Tamra lights the fire then gets the popcorn.  The second any of it blows back on her, she runs away.

She goes from

Big Brother Popcorn GIF by Pop TV

to

real housewives of orange county tamra barney GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Typical bully behavior. Starts stuff, but when she gets blowback, she runs away.

If only she had kept her promise in that last GIF. 

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 8
3 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

living in keywest i have met so many millionaires that you would think are bums with the way they dress.. I also met Michael Kors when i worked at banana republic here and i thought he was homeless when he first walked in ... Looks can def be deceiving 

Oh they totally can -- and, same! The richest guy in my town growing up drove an ancient pickup truck. But, people who are trying to sell expensive things typically dress the part. It's not the fact that's he's wealthy that is surprising to me but the fact that he's in luxury sales.  

• Useful 1
3 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Josh Altman? 

https://www.thealtmanbrothers.com/

Some of the stuff he sells on MDL is jaw-dropping

3 hours ago, Starlight925 said:

Yeah, as annoying as Josh Altman (the realtor) is, he's the real deal.  His wife Heather (the blond he was with) is also the real deal, and they have 2 adorable kids.  He's a douchey guy who likes to flaunt his assets, but the dude is a badass when it comes to selling high end real estate.

Sorry, I should have clarified that I wasn't questioning whether Josh Altman is the real deal. I can see how my original post came off that way, especially since there's so much to be skeptical about when it comes to the "reality" of these shows!

I know that he's on that other show, and I don't doubt that he sells expensive properties. I was just expressing surprise because, in my experience, people in high-end sales tend to cultivate a certain "look," and this guy looked like he had just rolled out of bed and into Terry and Heather's manse. 

• Useful 1

I don’t think I ever fully focused on how utterly ridiculous Heather’s wall of Veuve Clicquot is in her Ritz-Carlton, er, I mean home. 

So odd that they left in the producer interruption in which Heather and Madame stopped talking completely and went out of character.  It’s like even the show doesn’t GAF about itself anymore. 

Edited by TV Glotzer
  • Like 5
45 minutes ago, TV Glotzer said:

So odd that they left in the producer interruption in which Heather and Madame stopped talking completely and went out of character. 

I think that was all planned and acted by the 4 of them.

If you watch MDLLA with Altman, 90% of those deals "happen" to close while they're filming.  Yeah, right.

Heather is polishing her plastic Mattel Oscar for that performance.

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
13 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Even Emily an actual lawyer knew it was bullshit and said it at that table .. which I was like good for her listen to the lady that actually studied law and graduated 

Emily the lawyer also made light of it by saying “oh everyone has a DWI nowadays”. She can go fuck herself too right after Gina. Neither one of them have obviously been on the scene cleaning up the dead bodies after some drunk piece of shit rammed into someone else. Walking away scuff-free of course. 

Gina needs to remember all this CPS talk is only happening because of her actions. And her piece of shit abuser ex husband. This isn’t the movies. If she were to get arrested for skipping court, and her ex couldn’t get custody of the kids they don’t just knock on a neighbors door and ask them to babysit. That’s not how it works. 

• Like 11
  • Applause 3
6 minutes ago, hottesthw said:

Emily the lawyer also made light of it by saying “oh everyone has a DWI nowadays”. She can go fuck herself too right after Gina. Neither one of them have obviously been on the scene cleaning up the dead bodies after some drunk piece of shit rammed into someone else. Walking away scuff-free of course. 

Gina needs to remember all this CPS talk is only happening because of her actions. And her piece of shit abuser ex husband. This isn’t the movies. If she were to get arrested for skipping court, and her ex couldn’t get custody of the kids they don’t just knock on a neighbors door and ask them to babysit. That’s not how it works. 

Stating the fact that a large portion of not only oc but America has dui’s doesn’t negate her knowing more about CPS getting involved then Shannon .. 

• Like 5
8 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

a large portion of not only oc but America has dui’s

Since I'm a nerd, I did some research on this claim, and I wouldn't say that it's true.

Nationwide, 2.27% of all licensed drivers have ever had a citation for a DUI.

In Orange County, in 2017 (the last year I can find data for), there were 0.4 DUI arrests per 100 licensed drivers

Shannon is out of her gourd, obviously, and should never have said what she did about Gina's kids going to DFS. Gina is 100% in the right to be pissed about that.

But I honestly find it gross the way that Gina and Emily are playing this off as a simple mistake that happens to lots of people. (I find some of Emily's other views to be gross as well, but that's beyond the scope of this board.) They're acting like Gina accidentally parked in a tow zone -- and when Gina does get worked up about what happened, it's always about her and the impact on her. Not about her horror at the fact that she could have seriously injured or killed someone. 

(To be clear: the culture of drinking and driving is an alarming problem in this country, these stats don't encompass all of the people who drive drunk and never get caught, and even 2.27% is way too high! I'm not trying to downplay this social issue. But for Emily and Gina to frame this as a common mistake is so wrong, in my opinion.) 

• Like 8
  • Applause 9
53 minutes ago, ladle said:

Since I'm a nerd, I did some research on this claim, and I wouldn't say that it's true.

Nationwide, 2.27% of all licensed drivers have ever had a citation for a DUI.

In Orange County, in 2017 (the last year I can find data for), there were 0.4 DUI arrests per 100 licensed drivers

Shannon is out of her gourd, obviously, and should never have said what she did about Gina's kids going to DFS. Gina is 100% in the right to be pissed about that.

But I honestly find it gross the way that Gina and Emily are playing this off as a simple mistake that happens to lots of people. (I find some of Emily's other views to be gross as well, but that's beyond the scope of this board.) They're acting like Gina accidentally parked in a tow zone -- and when Gina does get worked up about what happened, it's always about her and the impact on her. Not about her horror at the fact that she could have seriously injured or killed someone. 

(To be clear: the culture of drinking and driving is an alarming problem in this country, these stats don't encompass all of the people who drive drunk and never get caught, and even 2.27% is way too high! I'm not trying to downplay this social issue. But for Emily and Gina to frame this as a common mistake is so wrong, in my opinion.) 

IF shes forever to have this mistake (yes she knows it was a mistake and wrong) held over her head  for this for the rest of her life where is the outrage and same energy for Tamra and Vicki trying to assist in the plying of alcohol and almost sexual assault of Gretchen (remember Naked wasted) ...

crickets for that...

are sex abuse victims not just as important? why isn't every time Tamra brings up lets do shots lets party its not brought up? (Tamra is actually ON camera and still doing her podcast making excuses for it that it wasn't a big deal and basically Gretchen wanted it) its hypocrisy But the pile of of Gina and now Emily for some reason continues.. they cant breathe without the attack while Tamra skirts by with out a peep of being ok with her son being completely ok with wanting to take advantage of a girl that was beyond inebriated and past the point of consent 100% assisting and feeding her drinks for the purpose of getting her that way  and basically assisting her son in what could have been a sexual assault  tho ...the selective outrage just kills me ..... BUT GINA MUST BE REMINDED of what a shit person she is ... I cant i just cant...

In no way is drinking while driving ok 100% not but the selective outrage and constant reminder should be the same for everyone ...

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 5
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

so we cant make mistakes that we learn from? Gina has cut back the drinking and isnt driving you guys are nailing her to a cross that isnt fair .. she knows what she did was wrong and she was apologetic for it she has apologized and apologized over and over nowhere did they ever say it was OK not once not on camera not in a interview ...they are in no way pretending it didn't happen ...

IF shes forever to be held over her head  for this for the rest of her life where is the outrage for Tamra and Vicki trying to assist in the plying of alcohol and almost sexual assault of Gretchen (remember Naked wasted) ... crickets for that... are sex abuse victims not just as important? why isnt every time Tamra brings up lets do shots lets party its not brought up? (Tamra is actually ON camera and still doing her podcast making excuses for it that it wasn't a big deal) its hypocrisy But the pile of of Gina and now Emily for some reason continues.. they cant breathe without the attack while Tamra skirts by with out a peep of being ok with her son being a sexual predator tho 

I'm not sure if this is directed at me, but since you quoted my post I'm going to assume so.

Personally, I bring up Naked Wasted all the time, and it's one of the key reasons I hate Tamra and think she shouldn't be on this show. 

Like... I hate Tamra. This cannot be overstated. I LOATHE TAMRA. Most of my posts this season have been about how angry I am that Tamra is skating yet again. 

And I'm not saying anywhere that sex abuse victims are not as important as people impacted by DUIs. I'm not sure you're getting that???? I try not to get too worked up about reality TV message boards, because we're all here to snark and have fun, but honestly I find that offensive. I'm a survivor of sexual assault myself so there's no way in hell I'd ever downplay something like that. Tamra and her son sicken me. 

I can't speak for other posters, obviously, but I absolutely think that Gina should be able to learn from her mistakes and move on! I don't think anyone should be bringing up her years-old DUI at this point (but it's the RHW so of course they'll keep on dredging up dirt from years ago). I said in my post that Shannon is an ass for saying what she did and that Gina is rightfully angry. 

But both things can be true! Tamra is Satan. And it can also be true that Gina and Emily are framing DUIs (at least in their talking heads this season) as a silly little mistake that happens to lots of people -- and that's both statistically untrue and weird tonally, rubbing some of us the wrong way. I'm not saying that the two things are equivalent; just that the two of them are true.

tl;dr Please do not accuse me of supporting sexual abuse because I said that Gina and Emily are acting a little too casual about Gina's DUI.

• Like 7
  • Applause 5
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, ladle said:

I'm not sure if this is directed at me, but since you quoted my post I'm going to assume so.

it wasn't directed at you at all :)

you just were the last one to respond so i hit reply :) its not directed at any one person its just at the fandom that it seems since they don't like a  housewife they will just brow beat them while ignoring everyone else's horrible behavior

Gina's Dui will be brought up over and over and over and she will be reminded of how shit she is while someone who did something just as horrendous crickets  ... that's what i was saying ... 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

it wasn't directed at you at all :)

you just were the last one to respond so i hit reply :) its not directed at any one person its just at the fandom that it seems since they don't like a  housewife they will just brow beat them while ignoring everyone else's horrible behavior

Okay.

*Takes deep breath*

I don't think anyone's ignoring anything though. We can point out something Emily and Gina did that's offensive to us without it taking away from our outrage about other things that Tamra has done. Just like people aren't bringing up Vicki's cancer scam every time they're critiquing another cast member for something.

All of these separate outrages can coexist and they can all be at different levels. 

You mentioned that Tamra has justified Naked Wasted on her podcast. I don't listen to that, and it's not fodder for our discussion here, but if that's true, let me just say: FLAMES, ON THE SIDES OF MY FACE...

If Tamra were justifying Naked Wasted on the show, I'm pretty sure there would be a huge amount of outrage on this forum, and I'd be leading the charge. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
1 minute ago, ladle said:

Okay.

*Takes deep breath*

I don't think anyone's ignoring anything though. We can point out something Emily and Gina did that's offensive to us without it taking away from our outrage about other things that Tamra has done. Just like people aren't bringing up Vicki's cancer scam every time they're critiquing another cast member for something.

All of these separate outrages can coexist and they can all be at different levels. 

You mentioned that Tamra has justified Naked Wasted on her podcast. I don't listen to that, and it's not fodder for our discussion here, but if that's true, let me just say: FLAMES, ON THE SIDES OF MY FACE...

If Tamra were justifying Naked Wasted on the show, I'm pretty sure there would be a huge amount of outrage on this forum, and I'd be leading the charge. 

oh shes brought it up a couple of weeks ago cause Bethany brought it up on hers about how production wasn't stepping in back then and how unsafe that was  ... Tamra was str8 up defending it like it wasn't a big deal and Gretchen wanted it...

again this was just weeks ago defending this so thats why im like what a tick ....

and has being a survivor of sexual assault ( i was molested as a child) I am soo sorry honestly i would never want to make you feel any kind of way about all of that

• Mind Blown 1

Gina's rightfully upset that Shannon repeatedly brings up her past to every new housewife while loudly exclaiming that her life & relationship should be off limits for any discussion. It's hypocrisy at its finest.

Don't even get me started on Tamra starting & continually stirring all the drama while playacting how upset she is by it. She's a one trick pony and it saddens me that Shannon can't see how she's being used for Tamra's storyline.

I should feel sympathy for Shannon but I don't. She needs to get her shit together and stop blaming & lashing out at other people for her own unhappiness. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 4

The blast from the past posts remind me of another incident where Tamra and maybe Vicki wanted to get someone drunk so they would act like an ass. I can’t remember if it was Shannon or Kelly they wanted to get drunk. Tamra has been disgusting through the years. I remember her dragging one and done Quinn’s looks years back. The asshole really thought she was the hottest housewife. She blamed getting Gretchen naked wasted on Gretchen telling Ryan that she was hotter than his mom. 

Shannon didn’t need to bring up CPS but she did help Gina when she was going through a bad time. Shannon needs to blame the person responsible for the gossip about her relationship. That person is Shannon. She’s her own worst enemy.

• Like 4
59 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

and has being a survivor of sexual assault ( i was molested as a child) I am soo sorry honestly i would never want to make you feel any kind of way about all of that

Thank you. I appreciate that, and I'm so sorry that happened to you as well. 

It seems like we can all agree that Tamra is terrible. And not just garden variety Real Housewife terrible but truly a level beyond that. If she doesn't get her comeuppance this season or on the reunion then... I don't even know, you guys. Let's get together and send her glitter in the mail or something.

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1

Poor Taylor tho ... she is such a non factor ... the way they were hyping her up pre the show like she was gonna make it full time and was some big force and then to have me totally forget that this pumpkin patch thing was all her event kills me ... she is just there kinda like Garcelle's friend last season on BH.. whose friend is Taylor's this season how did they introduce her to this group again i cant even remember

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Poor Taylor tho ... she is such a non factor ... the way they were hyping her up pre the show like she was gonna make it full time and was some big force and then to have me totally forget that this pumpkin patch thing was all her event kills me ... she is just there kinda like Garcelle's friend last season on BH.. whose friend is Taylor's this season how did they introduce her to this group again i cant even remember

It is sad that her moment/storyline was the movie she is in and some how it morphed in to Heather's story.  Her pumpkin patch event was odd, it was like she wasn't even there, I can't even remember her TH's.

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

Gina's Dui will be brought up over and over and over and she will be reminded of how shit she is while someone who did something just as horrendous crickets  ... that's what i was saying ... 

I get this but how many of the current RHOOC were even on the show for Naked Wasted?  And while Tamra' behavior was horrendous,  I don't remember her plan re: Ryan and Gretchen being successful,  was it?   Which of course doesn't excuse it but also doesn't make it criminal. 

Gina on the other hand, did do something criminal and I believe learned from it.  She is very lucky she didn't kill anyone, destroy someone else's life.  I don't really see her drinking and driving again. 

What I don't really get is WHY is Shannon still talking about this?  Good grief I would hate for Shannon to ever do me a favor, lest I'd have to hear about it for years.   

• Like 9
  • Applause 1

I *think* she was Tamra’s “friend” since they knew each other from Ultimate Girls Trip?

• Like 6
3 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

I get this but how many of the current RHOOC were even on the show for Naked Wasted?  And while Tamra' behavior was horrendous,  I don't remember her plan re: Ryan and Gretchen being successful,  was it?   Which of course doesn't excuse it but also doesn't make it criminal. 

What I don't really get is WHY is Shannon still talking about this?  Good grief I would hate for Shannon to ever do me a favor, lest I'd have to hear about it for years.   

i know this is super off topic so ill make it brief and i will stop talking about it

it was super close to being .. that's why Beth brought it up on her podcast about unsafe situations that they get put in that production let play out for as long as possible.. he kept trying to get her to kiss him and (god knows what else and she was saying she cant while trying to leave the bathroom .. and he was pushing it before she gets out of the bathroom) while cameras were outside filming (the fact he was trying to take advantage of a obviously "wasted" girl while not taking no for a answer I'd bet he has done it before that wasn't the first time... it tip toes soo close to a crime you could trip into it)  again that's why it was brought up and the fact Tamra is still saying Gretchen was asking for it is what killed me

Shannon is that friend that did you that favor and will NEVER let you forget it... she will lord it over you till you die

i could not imagine dating her like shes sucks the air out of the room so much that it would burn out so fast being ok with that going on

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1

A quick thank you for not acting like  the real housewives.  There was conflict, and you worked through it like adults.  Thank you for taking a breath, explaining yourselves, and getting back to our regularly scheduled snark fest.  This show brings up some difficult topics.  You have navigated these rocky seas well.  It is appreciated.   

• Like 14
  • Love 3
On 9/1/2023 at 4:13 PM, ladle said:

Oh they totally can -- and, same! The richest guy in my town growing up drove an ancient pickup truck. But, people who are trying to sell expensive things typically dress the part. It's not the fact that's he's wealthy that is surprising to me but the fact that he's in luxury sales.  

Josh Altman looks the part of a rich Los Angeles LA "dude" who his clients would feel very comfortable with?

I don't understand why you think he doesn't look as if he is an affluent realtor - I guarantee his clothing and accessories are very high end - even if they look casual. 

Most people in Los Angeles do not wear suits to work unless it is for a court appearance if they are lawyers. But at the law firm (for example) they would be dressed casually. High level executives don't wear suits to work - again maybe if they are doing a stockholder meeting or equivalent.

Josh is even a bit more of a nouveau riche dresser as he wears an Hermes belt but there is a whole style of very expensive dressing that is completely under the radar. It was discussed quite a bit when Succession was on the air because of the way the uber uber rich Roy family dressed and how the production designers had completely nailed that look. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 3
On 8/31/2023 at 10:07 AM, Keywestclubkid said:

fair point .. I was just kinda looking at it like IF you didn't know what it was its just a tree with birds etched into it .. it doesnt scream this was a family or these were eggs we didn't use .. kinda like at my work we have a Heron bird etched into some of the doors it a pretty bird that has nothing to do with anything 

I think it also had a nest that contained X amount of eggs representing the frozen embryos.  I’m sure that home sold to someone from another continent.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
On 8/31/2023 at 5:25 AM, FozzyBear said:

Full disclosure, I’ve disliked Shannon since her first second on screen. I’ve always thought she was a selfish, mean, immature snob so I’m not really surprised by Shannon this season. She’s always only cared about herself. She’s always held things over other peoples heads. And she’s always blamed other people for her troubles. This is the same thing that happened her first season. Her and David both ran all over town telling everyone how much they hated each other and then blamed Heather for gossiping. If you don’t want to be the subject of gossip stop telling every person you meet your business. And I think she knows exactly what she said about Gina and CPS and she meant to imply that CPS was about to take away Gina’s kids until Shannon, the center of the universe, stepped in so Gina need to forever be subservient to Shannon. She’s said it before to put Gina in her place. She meant to embarrass Gina because that’s what Shannon does when she’s upset, she lashes out and has temper tantrums. She’s a petulant child. I just can’t stand her.

Yes to all of it!

• Like 1
On 8/31/2023 at 10:59 AM, ezzy4 said:

I once went on a snorkling adventure while vacationing in Jamaica.  It was probably no more than a dozen people on the boat including a friend group of 5 or so friends.  One of them was carrying on and on...it was too windy....their hair! Gasp...they were afraid of fish...the flippers/ fins were to difficult too use...etc...  Her friends were buzzing around like bees trying to help her...make her more comfortable...changing the subject when something was said she didn't like.  IT WAS EXHAUSTING.  She ruined the trip for EVERYONE (including the staff).

Shannon instantly reminds me of those horrible few hours I spent in Jamaica.  The woman EXHAUSTS me the minute she pops up my t.v. and has since the first scene she was in.

Also, yeah...she was bloated and hungover at the pumpkin patch.  I don't know if she's an alcoholic (her bf sure looks like one), but she got to have at least a problem with alcohol.  She looked like a mess.

Finally, i think i could like Gina if i was able to hear anything she says.  Her vocal fry is like nails on chalkboard.

I am pretty certain Shannon has a drinking AND entitlement problem.  That bloat, blackout situations, drunk dialing friends.  Not a sign of a careful and healthy drinker.  Plus it's all hard alcohol.  Could she film a scene sober or not hung over?  I think she has been very lucky she hasn't had a DUI herself.  I also see drinking issues with Taylor and her husband.  At least Gina has attempted to clean up her life. I am not a fan of Gina so I don't say that lightly :).  

• Like 6
On 9/1/2023 at 6:33 AM, Keywestclubkid said:

But there is paparazzi at Disneyland a simple google search would prove that statement wrong .. ugh I hate that this season has got me defending Heather .. what the hell is going on lol

even C and D list celebrities have gotten their pics taken there by them

https://www.google.com/search?channel=fenc&client=firefox-b-1-d&q=paprazi+at+disneyland

Tamra and Teddi are just peeved no one gives enough of a shit about them to snap a photo.

• LOL 5
On 9/1/2023 at 1:15 PM, njbchlover said:

I cannot stand Josh Altman, but he does sell some amazing properties.  Altman Bros. real estate group is one of the top selling agencies in the country.

So many of the properties they sell on MDL are similar to the Dubrow Chateau - overly large, cold, and convention center-looking, so of course, Altman would have a client that would want a house like Terry and Heather's in Orange County.

I think the only room that looks somewhat inviting and normal (although oversized) in the Dubrow Chateau is Heather's bathroom, or maybe her son's bedroom.

I SOOOO don't want a house where an entire family could be living in a wing and I would have no clue.  For god sake, I watched Phrogging, Hider in my House.  Scary AF!

On 9/2/2023 at 6:45 AM, Chatty Cake said:

The blast from the past posts remind me of another incident where Tamra and maybe Vicki wanted to get someone drunk so they would act like an ass. I can’t remember if it was Shannon or Kelly they wanted to get drunk. Tamra has been disgusting through the years. I remember her dragging one and done Quinn’s looks years back. The asshole really thought she was the hottest housewife. She blamed getting Gretchen naked wasted on Gretchen telling Ryan that she was hotter than his mom. 

Shannon didn’t need to bring up CPS but she did help Gina when she was going through a bad time. Shannon needs to blame the person responsible for the gossip about her relationship. That person is Shannon. She’s her own worst enemy.

I am pretty sure it was Kelly in Ireland

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
On 8/31/2023 at 11:38 AM, hottesthw said:

This! She didn’t say that at all. If Gina doesn’t want people talking about CPS taking her kids away maybe she shouldn’t drink and drive, get arrested and then skip court dates. Oh, and drop charges against her domestic violence abuser to keep the child support flowing.

STFU Gina! Shannon is the last think you should be worrying about. 

But Gina has always put her children first - while getting a DUI, moving the new guy and his three kids in right off the bat, and now attempting to free her violent ex from any repercussions.  A man who choked a woman is one who will choke again.  Who knows if her children will ever be the victim of his rage. 

• Like 2
On 8/31/2023 at 6:19 PM, FlyingEgret said:

In which etiquette book does it state that you should allow your guests to leave without walking them to the door? I was surprised that Miss Fancy Pants let the Altmans walk away on their own unless (a) she thinks of them as servants not guests; or (b) the "OMG the buyers just signed" scene was totallt staged; or (c) all of the above...

Didn’t Heather recently use the term déclassé or similar recently?  The queen of class and decorum?  I believe the Beverly Hillbillies handled their bubbling crude (oil that is, black gold, Texas tea) with a lot more dignity than the DuBrows reacted to the sale of their house. How tacky and vulgar - fuck you money. Seriously?  There a quite a few unfortunates who make just one bad investment and lose what they considered fuck you money.   Bernie Madoff anyone?

On 9/1/2023 at 9:27 AM, TV Diva Queen said:

When Tamra came over to Shannon's house and they sat on an outdoor couch....see Spanx-less Shannon told me everything I need to know about her drinking problem.  She has that alcoholic stomach.  Its sad, she needs some help

And her face without makeup was very puffy. 

• Like 1
On 9/1/2023 at 12:16 PM, JenE4 said:

At least the others understand how the game is played at this point—except for Shannon somehow. Shannon doesn’t realize she’s blowing up her own spot by ranting and raving about how John will react and running over to producers and spilling all of the details and is not even trying to “Bravo, Bravo, Fucking Bravo” her way out of it—just “You can’t use that!” Yeah, okay. Of course every minute behind the fourth wall is shown.  Anyway, Tamera is lighting the match, but Shannon is throwing the gasoline on her own drama. Heather, conversely, knows not to take the bait and just lets the accusations fall right on top of the decorative gourds. 

Oh, Heather took the bait, and used it accordingly the best possible way. That's why Shannon is accusing her of duscussing her relationship. Please check Heather’s or Shannon's thread. 

On 9/6/2023 at 8:05 PM, Emmeline said:

I think it also had a nest that contained X amount of eggs representing the frozen embryos.  I’m sure that home sold to someone from another continent.

It seems it's a buyer from China.

Although Gina's DUI is a serious issue, Shannon seems to want to be acknowledged as a savior years after, and worse, she admitted on the show that mentioning that CPS wanted to take Gina's kids was payback for Gina discussing her relationship on tv. 

• Like 2
On 9/7/2023 at 1:58 PM, Natalie68 said:

I SOOOO don't want a house where an entire family could be living in a wing and I would have no clue.  For god sake, I watched Phrogging, Hider in my House.  Scary AF!

I am pretty sure it was Kelly in Ireland

It was, and Shannon was the instigator. I don’t think Kelly took the bait.

• Useful 2