Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, amarante said:

I’ve always said this is your story to tell

I’ve always advised you that if you don’t tell your story, it might come out in a way you don’t like 

Aka she would keep her mouth shut (which ALL the playbacks showed she did)

and B look what Tamra did .. she brought this out and talked about it NON stop .. she brought it ALL on camera just what Shannon didn't want ... i still dont understand why this is heather's fault when its obvi Tamra that did the damage

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, hottesthw said:

This! She didn’t say that at all. If Gina doesn’t want people talking about CPS taking her kids away maybe she shouldn’t drink and drive, get arrested and then skip court dates. Oh, and drop charges against her domestic violence abuser to keep the child support flowing.

STFU Gina! Shannon is the last think you should be worrying about. 

If I had to choose either Shannon or Gina, I'd choose Shannon all day long. 

Gina has always made questionable decisions to me.  When she first came on the show, she was living basically as a single mother while Matt worked and lived in another city, swanning in and out whenever he felt like it. Gina was not allowed to come to his apartment, which was a big red flag for pretty much everyone, except Gina. It seems like the domestic abuse incident (and was there really only one?) was the impetus to finally open her eyes. Though I also think she is still in love with Matt and would take him back in a New Jersey minute. 

Then there is the DUI. Gina should be the last person lecturing Shannon on going to rehab. Whether the statement is true or not, you do not have a moral high ground here, Gina.

She also moved Travis and his tribe waaaayyyy too quickly into her home. She is lucky that it seems to have worked out, but that is a lot of changes for her small kids to have gone through in a short amount of time.

Good for Gina for finally getting her act together and hopefully securing a career beyond being a howife. Gina's life has been no less messy than Shannon's, maybe more so as her kids are much younger than Shannon's. 

• Like 11

While I think Tamra has been pretty much a waste of space this season, I did love her grilling Heather on the Disneyland pic. Priceless. Though I am not sure it matters who took the pic, it could have been one of their kids. Doesn't matter, as the pic was so posed. You would think an actress could call upon her acting skills and look less fake. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

I think Gina, like many divorced people, has to mourn the life she thought she was going to have.  That doesn't mean you want the former partner back because they're not what you thought they were either. It's a parallel universe thing.

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
13 minutes ago, OlderThanDirt said:

I think Gina, like many divorced people, has to mourn the life she thought she was going to have.  That doesn't mean you want the former partner back because they're not what you thought they were either. It's a parallel universe thing.

Oh I totally get that. But this season was filmed a full three years after the incident happened, in June of 2019.  And way after she moved Travis and his tribe into her home. Either she is not over Matt, or she is using this as a storyline.  (She relates how she lost it when she went to a wedding in a church, because she was married in a church). Either way, it isn't fair to her kids or to her life with Travis. She made the decision to move on quickly, that is on her and no one else. 

• Like 9

I once went on a snorkling adventure while vacationing in Jamaica.  It was probably no more than a dozen people on the boat including a friend group of 5 or so friends.  One of them was carrying on and on...it was too windy....their hair! Gasp...they were afraid of fish...the flippers/ fins were to difficult too use...etc...  Her friends were buzzing around like bees trying to help her...make her more comfortable...changing the subject when something was said she didn't like.  IT WAS EXHAUSTING.  She ruined the trip for EVERYONE (including the staff).

Shannon instantly reminds me of those horrible few hours I spent in Jamaica.  The woman EXHAUSTS me the minute she pops up my t.v. and has since the first scene she was in.

Also, yeah...she was bloated and hungover at the pumpkin patch.  I don't know if she's an alcoholic (her bf sure looks like one), but she got to have at least a problem with alcohol.  She looked like a mess.

Finally, i think i could like Gina if i was able to hear anything she says.  Her vocal fry is like nails on chalkboard.

• Like 10
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2

Watching…

* What the hell? What did Heather expect when they sold? That they could stay at the hotel until all the kids were out on their own? “Nicky and Max are coming home and staying for a “mONtH!!!” 😳 🤯 Deal with it, hun. Terry, STFU with the “new money” crack. Whatever in the world are they going to do with all their STUFF? I’m surprised she didn’t make a stink at being only the third highest sale in the OC.

Over the Dubrows making their First World problems sound like we all have such problems. 🤮Please tell me that this is not a setup for a Million Dollar Listing crossover.

* Just as everybody thought — Shannon was talking out of her ass about CPS. It is an involved process to take a kid away from a parent. That two weeks in law school were poorly spent. 

* Is it just me or do Shannon’s boobs look funny in that TH bustier? SHANNON! Shut. Up. Don’t you realize you’re giving Tamra more shit to twist and spread around? And bullshit that talk of marriage hasn’t come up and that’s “weird”…just because you were thirsty for a ring and a ceremony at the Ritz, Tammy, doesn’t mean everybody else is. 

* I guess Eddie didn’t offload all that Cut Fitness merch at the fire sale. So the thrill is gone in Tam’s and Eddie’s boudoir. He’s probably getting sick of her shit like everybody else. 

* As others have said, Shannon is bloated from her alcohol intake. 

* Only Tamra can make pumpkin carving sound obscene. Classless rube. I guess these women had staff carve their kids’ pumpkins, the way they’re carrying on.

*There’s footage of how Gina’s DUI went down. She and the lawyer discussed the bench warrant.

* 😂at the papparazzi photo. Tamra and Teddi…match made in hell. Why does Teddi care?

• Like 4
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Playing semantics with this doesn't work .. she knew what she was implying

She inferred that IF she didn’t help her that child protective services aka CPS would have taken her kids they even replayed it .. she said it 

she is full of shit... Gina at no point was in danger of her children being taken and IF that lawyer told Shannon they were then he should have his license pulled cause that's super illegal

it was a nasty low blow that Shannon threw out that has no backup to it

IMG_5614.jpeg

They should all know by now that whatever they say on camera is fair game for later. No sympathy for anybody who shoots off her mouth and it comes back to bite. Shannon knew EXACTLY what she was doing here. If her memory is that bad, there are recovery centers all over the place…probably tons in SoCal.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

Tamra is right, no paparazzi at Disneyland but the real question is, why there why not go golfing or a romantic walk along Santa Monica, Disney is a fun family sort of thing not a "look at us, we are so romantic," sort of place.  Were the kids invited to that outing or were they taking the photos? Were they even invited to that outing?

Shannon is a wingnut, she runs her mouth to her cast mates who most of have no story and then is surprised they are making a meal out her relationship issues. How does she still not know this is how it works? And yes, @RoseAllDay her boobs looks wonky in her TH's!

Carving pumpkins is messy, I cannot believe that we did not see the HW's digging all the seeds and gunk out of those pumpkins.  I always cut the whole in the bottom and then when the design was carved I would put lower the pumpkin down over the candle but at no time did I fist it, shut up Tamra the dirty talk is lame, immature and tiresome...please learn better vocabulary words.

Heather: Hey Terry have you told anyone about the sale of our house?
Terry: No I haven't.
Heather: Good because we had to sign an NDA so don't talk about it, okay.
Everyone watching: Um, Heather you just talked about it, ON TV!!

I do not blame Shannon and John not talking about marriage especially at this point in their lives, the kids are still a presence in their lives, there are issues with personality conflicts and with being married before I don't blame anyone for moving slowly so Tammy it is not so crazy they don't talk about it.

I was certain that having a bench warrant out on you meant at some point the sheriff would be knocking on your door to take you to court/jail and yes, you have to worry about who will be able to take care of your kids or CPS has to be called.

• Like 8
  • Love 2

The only enjoyable thing about this episode was that I didn’t have to see Vicky. And the worst was the women discussing the sizes of their partners’ penises. No wonder so many marriages/relationships end as a result of reality TV.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
44 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

I know Heather and Terry's home sold for 55 million. What I truly want to know is how much did they originally pay for the house and how many millions did they put in to the renovation? She certainly didn't walk way with 55 million. Still more than I will ever see in my lifetime but I want to know the true numbers of their profit

And how much did they still owe on it. 

• Like 8
  • Love 2
46 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

The bottom line for Shannon is that she needs to stop drunk dialing friends and complaining about John. Does she not get that? Why doesn't her bestie Tamra tell her that?

Because Tamra is not on the phone chain. I'm guessing she doesn't get the drunken calls (anymore, since she left the show), knows they happen, and prodded the other women about it to get them talking about it.

Why though? Is she trying to get back at Shannon for ghosting her? Or is she just evil, knows bringing it up will create a season long story line with fingers pointing all over the place while she sits by and does tequila shots with that smirk on her face.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
20 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Taylor is basically wallpaper on this show seriously lol

wait that was Taylors event? LOL Jesus 

Taylor could have done cartwheels across that table and I don’t think anyone would have noticed. Her biggest scenes were in the pumpkin patch. Production barely showed her after that.

Why is she here? What has she brought to this season? 

• Like 8
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I was certain that having a bench warrant out on you meant at some point the sheriff would be knocking on your door to take you to court/jail and yes, you have to worry about who will be able to take care of your kids or CPS has to be called.

I suppose some jurisdictions do things differently, but where i live a BENCH WARRANT exactly means no one will ever come knocking at your door looking for you.  It's not an ACTIVE ARREST WARRANT.  It will show up on your record, however, if you come in contact with the law; ie if you are stopped for speeding the officier may choose to arrest you on the outstanding bench warrant

Edited by ezzy4
  • Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 6
11 minutes ago, ezzy4 said:

I suppose some jurisdictions do things differently, but where i live a BENCH WARRANT exactly means no one will ever come knocking at your door looking for you.  It's not an ACTIVE ARREST WARRANT.  It will show up on your record, however, if you come in contact with the law; ie if you are stopped for speeding the officier may choose to arrest you on the outstanding bench warrant

From what I just read, in California when a judge issues a bench warrant, the police can treat it just like a standard arrest warrant. They can use it to track you down, take you into custody, and bring you back into court. Once you have a bench warrant out on you, you could get arrested anytime. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 3
36 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

Taylor could have done cartwheels across that table and I don’t think anyone would have noticed. Her biggest scenes were in the pumpkin patch. Production barely showed her after that.

Why is she here? What has she brought to this season? 

Taylor is such a non-entity - it is hard to figure out exactly what she has brought to the season.

Unless you include showing her in her very dated OC rental home, with the exact same decor style as the home she shared with Russel on Beverly Hills back in 2010.  Or, you could include the shock that is shown on viewers' faces every time they see the horribly bad plastic surgery mess that is Taylor's face.  Maybe Taylor signed up for the wrong show featuring a Dubrow - did she think she was signing up for "Botched" and is patiently waiting out her office consultation?  

I don't know what the producers were thinking by bringing Taylor in to this franchise - who, exactly, is she supposed to be a "friend of"?   She seems just as awkward and not quite fitting in as she did on Beverly Hills.

Her scenes must not be so riveting, as she seems to be getting much less air time than "friends of" on other franchises.  She barely even gets a notice at her "own" events.  I wonder how much of her filming was left on the cutting room floor, or did the camera people/show runners realize while filming that she just doesn't bring anything to the table?

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

In which etiquette book does it state that you should allow your guests to leave without walking them to the door? I was surprised that Miss Fancy Pants let the Altmans walk away on their own unless (a) she thinks of them as servants not guests; or (b) the "OMG the buyers just signed" scene was totallt staged; or (c) all of the above...

• Like 11
  • Applause 4

Terry and Heathers scene with the realtor was the most obvious acting they've done yet, especially when the producer said, hold on a minute. You could see both their faces instantly disengage. Terry sits back, heather grabs her phone, then the realtors come back and Action!!!  Wow. they can snap in and out of it in an instant. So weird.

Jen's body is goals, but my boobs hurt in sympathy during that workout. Do you not need any support if they're fake?

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
53 minutes ago, FlyingEgret said:

In which etiquette book does it state that you should allow your guests to leave without walking them to the door? I was surprised that Miss Fancy Pants let the Altmans walk away on their own unless (a) she thinks of them as servants not guests; or (b) the "OMG the buyers just signed" scene was totallt staged; or (c) all of the above...

The Altmans are employees. Heather was just doing her fake “nice” routine; she was done with them once the ink on the contract dried. I doubt things happened the way it was shown. Just like with the stuff you see on Million Dollar Listing.

Gah…I am really developing a healthy dislike for the Dubrows this season. 

• Like 10
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Pi237 said:

Jenn’s body is goals, but my boobs hurt in sympathy during that workout. Do you not need any support if they're fake?

Nope. I have a close friend that tells me she not only really doesn’t need a bra but the will still be up high in her old age 😉

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 2
12 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Playing semantics with this doesn't work .. she knew what she was implying

She inferred that IF she didn’t help her that child protective services aka CPS would have taken her kids they even replayed it .. she said it 

she is full of shit... Gina at no point was in danger of her children being taken and IF that lawyer told Shannon they were then he should have his license pulled cause that's super illegal

it was a nasty low blow that Shannon threw out that has no backup to it

IMG_5614.jpeg

It’s likely if this was after the DV incident that there was some sort of protective order in place and possibly only supervised visits. Her parents and in-laws don’t live nearby. She’s not married to Travis. It’s very possible that if she were arrested and held even if for 12 hours, CPS would have cared for the kids. What Shannon stated was more likely closer to the truth than whatever Gina is trying to deflect from. 

• Like 12
8 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Why though? Is she trying to get back at Shannon for ghosting her? Or is she just evil, knows bringing it up will create a season long story line with fingers pointing all over the place while she sits by and does tequila shots with that smirk on her face

Ding ding ding! Tamra is evil and jealous, plain and simple. She’s probably still pissed that Shannon didn’t get “paused” and she’s really jelly over new Jenn. Tamra brought this show down before and is sinking it even lower now. How does Bravo not see that? 

10 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Watching…

* What the hell? What did Heather expect when they sold? That they could stay at the hotel until all the kids were out on their own? “Nicky and Max are coming home and staying for a “mONtH!!!” 😳 🤯 Deal with it, hun. Terry, STFU with the “new money” crack. Whatever in the world are they going to do with all their STUFF? I’m surprised she didn’t make a stink at being only the third highest sale in the OC.

Over the Dubrows making their First World problems sound like we all have such problems. 🤮Please tell me that this is not a setup for a Million Dollar Listing crossover.

See, this I could watch all day. I don’t wanna see drunken screaming harpies making up tween girl stories about each other. I wanna see couples living a life I could only dream about and their champagne problems. I wanna see how they celebrate $55MM house sales, how they casually shop and spend $4000 on a white shirt.

I don’t wanna see creepy Eddie and Tamra talk about anal sex anymore. Grow TF up already. 

Edited by hottesthw
  • Like 5
  • Applause 6
  • Love 1
On 8/31/2023 at 3:09 AM, Dr Mama said:

I guess I’m sympathetic to Shannon, although I agree that she should probably not be on the show, but she didn’t actually say “CPS was coming for Gina’s kids.”

What she did say was that Gina was about to be arrested (and I seem to remember that was potentially accurate because Gina missed a court date related to her DUI). And IF the cops had shown up at her house to arrest her AND there was no other adult who could take the kids, CPS may have been called.

To me, those are very different statements. 

But I would also say that it’s way past time to keep bringing that story up—and is that Shannon’s doing or the producer’s doing? (I mean, ultimately Shannon is responsible for what she says, but is she being pushed/coached by producers?

Shannon first denied angrily that she said anything about Gina, her kids, and CPS, and then she admitted she said it as retaliation for Gina discussing her relationship. I don't have any patience (or sympathy) for Shannon. It seems that she either forgets what she confides to the other women because she blacks out from drinking, or that she lies about something she said. She is not a nice person.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

And how much did they still owe on it. 

The Dubrows took a mortgage for the house (I'm sure after the obligated down-payment). They don't owe anything. You can't sell a property that has a mortgage without repaying the mortgage. They had to repay the mortgage when they received the money for the sale (I believe it was a cash sale). The construction of the house cost them about $21 million. They paid about $4 million for the lot (I'm not sure if this amount was included in the $21 million). Even if they took a large mortgage (minus their down-payment), they still made a huge profit after the $55 million sale. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
  • Useful 3
12 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Because Tamra is not on the phone chain. I'm guessing she doesn't get the drunken calls (anymore, since she left the show), knows they happen, and prodded the other women about it to get them talking about it.

Why though? Is she trying to get back at Shannon for ghosting her? Or is she just evil, knows bringing it up will create a season long story line with fingers pointing all over the place while she sits by and does tequila shots with that smirk on her face.

Tamra does receive calls from Shannon (about Jonh). It was mentioned on the show. Shannon called almost every OC HW, or complained in person (like Emily at Javier's restaurant). 

10 hours ago, FlyingEgret said:

It was a staged scene, and not very well staged either.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

9 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

The Altmans are employees. Heather was just doing her fake “nice” routine; she was done with them once the ink on the contract dried. I doubt things happened the way it was shown. Just like with the stuff you see on Million Dollar Listing.

Gah…I am really developing a healthy dislike for the Dubrows this season. 

It was a staged scene, just for the effect of Altman returning almost immediately.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3
8 hours ago, hottesthw said:

It’s likely if this was after the DV incident that there was some sort of protective order in place and possibly only supervised visits. Her parents and in-laws don’t live nearby. She’s not married to Travis. It’s very possible that if she were arrested and held even if for 12 hours, CPS would have cared for the kids. What Shannon stated was more likely closer to the truth than whatever Gina is trying to deflect from. 

But here is the flip side of that

we are gonna be realistic even with a worse case scenario

first of all, CPS CAN immediately take children without a court order only IF: There is a present and immediate threat of physical or sexual abuse. Leaving the children in the home is not safe or best for the children's welfare. AND CPS made reasonable efforts to prevent or eliminate the need for removal. (which Gina's kids were in no danger of 100%)

IF they did arrest her …literally their father would have got them (he still has/had legal rights to them or nearest relative,

Even if both of those weren't a viable option a family friend could have and would have the ability to take them. Anyone that the family knows would have been an option (we know Emily would have been first in line taking those kids) CPS at no point would have gotten involved or taken them unless those kids were in a unsafe environment (ie child neglect) and had NOWHERE else to go or any other option… CPS is the last resort with situations that don’t involve immediate danger to the child or if the child/ children was underage and would be abandoned on their own (which her kids weren't in danger of at any point) the most that would have happened would have been either the police taking them to whoever would have taken over care of them or waited with the child to be picked up by them

Id like to know exactly how did Shannon get this “information”? The lawyer wouldn’t have been able to disclose that (even tho it’s bullshit) so who told her that? No one working that case would have been allowed to so who told her CPS was gonna get involved? 

Shannon has a savior complex with this and like Gina said each retelling something new is added to make her “saving” her even more outlandish 

again at no point would CPS have gotten involved in taking her kids away Shannon is full of shit 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 6
  • Applause 2
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Even IF they did arrest her …literally their father would have got them (he still has/had legal rights to them or nearest relative, HELL even a family friend could have taken them anyone that the family knows would have been an option (we know Emily would have been first in line taking those kids) CPS at no point would have gotten involved or taken them unless those kids were in a unsafe environment (ie child neglect) and had NOWHERE else to go… CPS is the last resort with situations that don’t involve immediate danger to the child and have no other options to go to 

Id like to know exactly how did Shannon get this “information”? The lawyer wouldn’t have been able to disclose that (even tho it’s bullshit) so who told her that? No one working that case would have been allowed to so who told her CPS was gonna get involved? 

shannon has a savior complex with this and like Gina said each retelling something new is added to make her “saving” her even more outlandish 

again at no point would CPS have gotten involved in taking her kids away Shannon is full of shit 

Agree with all of this. I don't have children, but the thought of a vile, drunken pig barking about CPS regarding my kids would result in a punch in the face. Please believe.

• Like 8
  • Fire 2
14 minutes ago, StevieRocks said:

Agree with all of this. I don't have children, but the thought of a vile, drunken pig barking about CPS regarding my kids would result in a punch in the face. Please believe.

Say the tables were turned. It would be DefCon 10,000 if anyone said anything like that when Shannon’s kids were younger, and given how she’s acted during most of her time on the show, it would have been a reasonable statement to make. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
19 minutes ago, StevieRocks said:

where is leave the kids out of this? Tamra would have flipped her wig .. so its ok to bring this up about Gina and her kids tho .. it was a low blow now im all lets be open season on Shannon and ALL her bad shit .. drag her she deserves it

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

we are gonna be realistic even with a worse case scenario

IF they did arrest her …literally their father would have got them (he still has/had legal rights to them or nearest relative,

Even if both of those weren't a viable option a family friend could have and would have the ability to take them. Anyone that the family knows would have been an option (we know Emily would have been first in line taking those kids) CPS at no point would have gotten involved or taken them unless those kids were in a unsafe environment (ie child neglect) and had NOWHERE else to go or any other option… CPS is the last resort with situations that don’t involve immediate danger to the child or if the child/ children was underage and would be abandoned on their own (which her kids weren't in danger of at any point) the most that would have happened would have been either the police taking them to whoever would have taken over care of them or waited with the child to be picked up by them

Shannon has a savior complex with this and like Gina said each retelling something new is added to make her “saving” her even more outlandish 

She watched a Lifetime movie? She went to law school for five minutes? She wanted to get back at Gina? Pretty safe in saying that CPS coming in to sweep up the kids would be a last resort. There were plenty of others who would have taken them in. 

Again, I clearly remember Gina talking about this warrant with her attorney, and it sounded to me like everything was manageable.

• Like 5
34 minutes ago, StevieRocks said:

Even Emily an actual lawyer knew it was bullshit and said it at that table .. which I was like good for her listen to the lady that actually studied law and graduated 

• Like 7
18 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Tamra is right, no paparazzi at Disneyland but the real question is, why there why not go golfing or a romantic walk along Santa Monica, Disney is a fun family sort of thing not a "look at us, we are so romantic," sort of place.  Were the kids invited to that outing or were they taking the photos? Were they even invited to that outing?

Shannon is a wingnut, she runs her mouth to her cast mates who most of have no story and then is surprised they are making a meal out her relationship issues. How does she still not know this is how it works? And yes, @RoseAllDay her boobs looks wonky in her TH's!

Carving pumpkins is messy, I cannot believe that we did not see the HW's digging all the seeds and gunk out of those pumpkins.  I always cut the whole in the bottom and then when the design was carved I would put lower the pumpkin down over the candle but at no time did I fist it, shut up Tamra the dirty talk is lame, immature and tiresome...please learn better vocabulary words.

Heather: Hey Terry have you told anyone about the sale of our house?
Terry: No I haven't.
Heather: Good because we had to sign an NDA so don't talk about it, okay.
Everyone watching: Um, Heather you just talked about it, ON TV!!

I do not blame Shannon and John not talking about marriage especially at this point in their lives, the kids are still a presence in their lives, there are issues with personality conflicts and with being married before I don't blame anyone for moving slowly so Tammy it is not so crazy they don't talk about it.

But there is paparazzi at Disneyland a simple google search would prove that statement wrong .. ugh I hate that this season has got me defending Heather .. what the hell is going on lol

even C and D list celebrities have gotten their pics taken there by them

https://www.google.com/search?channel=fenc&client=firefox-b-1-d&q=paprazi+at+disneyland

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 4

The warrant had been issued after Kirschenheiter failed to appear at a hearing for her DUI arrest. The reality star's former lawyer had filed a motion to move her court date to May but allegedly made an error, resulting in the legal mix-up. Kirschenheiter then hired former Orange County senior deputy district attorney Michael Fell the next day and he had her warrant recalled.

"My attorney put in to postpone this arraignment date but he didn't check to confirm that it actually was accepted and it was denied. So as far as the courts are concerned, I just didn't show up," Kirschenheiter told her parents through tears during Tuesday's episode. "If I didn't hire him, I would have shown up at court this morning. Even me without a law degree knows when you have a court date to just show up to the f—ing court date!"

The mom of three added that she was not intentionally trying to avoid the situation.

"I'm not wiggling out of anything, I just don't understand this process and I was hoping to have somebody guide me through it," she said. "I could have gotten arrested! On the lam. Just to not show up to a court date, I look like such a loser. I would never do that."

"This is not something that you play around with," Kirschenheiter continued. "This is the law, and if they want to come and bring me to jail, they can come and bring me to jail, and there is nothing I can do about it. And I know this is not a place I want to go back, ever."

https://popculture.com/reality-tv/news/rhoc-gina-kirschenheiter-why-missed-dui-court-date/

A reasonable explanation. If it had gotten to the point where they were threatening CPS over a technicality, Fell would have been fighting this tooth and nail.

I really, really, really hope Shannon gets dragged for this at the reunion. You don’t use other people’s kids as weapons like this. Of course, she’ll say she doesn’t remember saying it, and that she didn’t say it anyway.

I think after this season we all need a break from Shannon, Heather, Tamra, this show…

• Like 6
37 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

But there is paparazzi at Disneyland a simple google search would prove that statement wrong .. ugh I hate that this season has got me defending Heather .. what the hell is going on lol

I guess I meant to say there is never any paparazzi at DL when I am there, lol.

You get to defend Heather once a year and you just reached the limit.  The real trick is defending Tamra.

Even if there were paparazzi at DL I doubt they went there because of Heather and Terry like the cameras were focused on maybe an A lister and those two got in the way of the lens.

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
6 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I guess I meant to say there is never any paparazzi at DL when I am there, lol.

You get to defend Heather once a year and you just reached the limit.  The real trick is defending Tamra.

Even if there were paparazzi at DL I doubt they went there because of Heather and Terry like the cameras were focused on maybe an A lister and those two got in the way of the lens.

I don't think they were looking for her specifically per say .. but if they were there and she was of some interest they would have taken the snap  ... I mean if Spencer and Heidi or what's that teen mom Farrah that started stripping had their pics snapped there I can believe Heather and Terry got the same treatment .. UGH I gotta go wash out my mouth from that bad after taste of this season and heather defending .. make this season end lol  

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • LOL 9
5 hours ago, ZettaK said:

The Dubrows took a mortgage for the house (I'm sure after the obligated down-payment). They don't owe anything. You can't sell a property that has a mortgage without repaying the mortgage. They had to repay the mortgage when they received the money for the sale (I believe it was a cash sale). The construction of the house cost them about $21 million. They paid about $4 million for the lot (I'm not sure if this amount was included in the $21 million). Even if they took a large mortgage (minus their down-payment), they still made a huge profit after the $55 million sale. 

The DuBrows are genuinely wealthy. 

Between Terry's medical practice; his plastic surgery show (Botched); Heather's HW stuff; monetization of their social media.

As I recall, Terry also was the sole beneficiary of his brother's estate which probably still brings in some royalty or other income.

I would imagine they also have significant investments in the market as they seem financially savvy.

• Like 7
1 minute ago, Axie said:

I don’t understand why Heather/Terry paparazzi is even a thing.  Who cares?

That’s where I am. Even if the photos were staged…what would that mean? They are all more or less professional celebrities and part of that job is dealing with the press. I’m sure they have all called the paparazzi from time to time. Is Tamara just mad that when Heather calls they actually show up?

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
1 hour ago, FozzyBear said:

That’s where I am. Even if the photos were staged…what would that mean? They are all more or less professional celebrities and part of that job is dealing with the press. I’m sure they have all called the paparazzi from time to time. Is Tamara just mad that when Heather calls they actually show up?

That, and Heather would probably never pass up a chance at another photo op.

My stock answer when people get their pants in a wad over stuff like this: “Is it hurting you?” Tam’s just looking for new shit to stir, and it’s getting silly. Let Heather and Terry feed their egos.

Tamra is 99.9% why this season is so chaotic.

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

Tamra is 99.9% why this season is so chaotic.

This is entirely how/why I got drawn back into this show after not watching it since somewhere near the mid-20-teens. I gather that Tamara has just gotten her orange back after being on pause (ie fired), and she knows what it takes to earn/keep her spot on the show! I actually feel bad for her friend Jen who is apparently new, and doesn’t realize Tamara seemingly got her on the show as a “friend” she’s prepared to destroy to earn her own spot on the show. At least the others understand how the game is played at this point—except for Shannon somehow. Shannon doesn’t realize she’s blowing up her own spot by ranting and raving about how John will react and running over to producers and spilling all of the details and is not even trying to “Bravo, Bravo, Fucking Bravo” her way out of it—just “You can’t use that!” Yeah, okay. Of course every minute behind the fourth wall is shown.  Anyway, Tamera is lighting the match, but Shannon is throwing the gasoline on her own drama. Heather, conversely, knows not to take the bait and just lets the accusations fall right on top of the decorative gourds. As for Jen, Gina seems to be making things worse for her with the scorned woman hysterics as if Jen is the reincarnation of her ex-husband.  But it is entirely obvious that Tamera is all I’m going to bring my new “bestie” on and destroy her and her skank of a boyfriend. And I’ll get in with my old bestie and destroy her, too. And do my best to generally wreak any havoc possible by getting everyone to talk about everyone else and pretend I wasn’t the one pumping them for info in the first place. All I have to say to Tamera is Bravo, Bravo, fucking Bravo. You’re squeezing every last drop of juice out of that orange! It makes her a bad friend, but the consummate housewife.

• Like 4

Shannon, Shannon, Shannon. I really want to support you, but you are making it very difficult. She needs to lay off the drinking if she can't remember what she says day to day. It doesn't make for great TV and she really needs this job.

Tamra has laid out all the pieces and now she can sit back and watch the fur fly. It was a super low blow to bring up Travis and his little guy, that kind of rumor never goes away and he doesn't deserve that.

I still can't stand Gina, She is so awful every time I see her I want to claw my eyes and ears off.

Heather cracks me up hating on the 2010 Dom.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Well, I mean have you tried it, it was a terrible year for Dom.

Heather just cannot even faux relate to the average person, her kids have got to be rolling their eyes at  her, right?

My guess is her kids primarily hang around other very wealthy kids.

• Like 7
  • Useful 1