Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E07: You Wreath What You Sow

• Start Topic

She was better, but did you catch her saying she's on a thank you tour, then sad about Jenna's present, "this is a great reg-gift bag. Think we can get retail value for this stuff?' Lol

• Like 16

Jessel, 'Mommying is so hard. I have to pick out their clothes and find out what they're going to eat...' Not cook it or clean it up afterwards, just figure out what it will be. She's such a Princess.

• Like 8
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 8

A little too much Jessel for my taste (well, her alone) although her all around awkwardness and self absorption is strangely and mildly endearing.

God Erin is the worst! While she is lamenting Brynn’s inappropriateness in flirting with Abe - while her precious children were in the same room! -  she actually drops the F bomb while holding one of said children?!!

Then picks up her bat and ball and goes home when no one is buying what she is selling.   Honey, you lost any good will these ladies had for you when you subjected them to that tortuous party.

Edited by escatefromny
  • Like 14
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 2
50 minutes ago, Pi237 said:

I can't believe I used to like Erin so much. She's just miserable all the time.

29 minutes ago, escatefromny said:

God Erin is the worst!

I totally agree.  She really thinks she’s the queen bee of the group.  Zero sense of humor. Ugh!

• Like 14

Erin is making a mountain out of a molehill.  While I find Brynn annoying, Erin knows how she is.  She always flirts with Abe. I find it obnoxious but I almost always find Brynn obnoxious.  Erin listened to her sister and bought in that the group was talking during the vows.  They were talking during the too long speeches, as was the rest of the crowd. 

Sai has issues with food.  I don't think it matters what someone serves; she will find fault with it. If they had served oatmeal she would have complained that it was cheap and boring.  Also, it probably was brunch time, not breakfast. 

I know I was expected to feel all the feels over Jessel having IVF and not telling her mom.  Her husband was basically saying tell her before she sees it on TV since you've made it your storyline.  I did enjoy her mother pointing out she shouldn't have a third child if she can't handle two.  When she was complaining about all she has to do, I was at risk of dying from terminal eyeroll.  Does she comprehend what the average parent does?      

• Like 20
  • Applause 4

I have really tried with this show, but I am finding all of these women except Jenna just totally annoying or boring. I kind of liked Erin at first but no no no not anymore. Everything offends her. I do like her husband though. Brynn  is so in love with her self and her cutesy little shoulder shrugs and fake smiles on my God. I can’t and Sai is so pretentious and bitchy .Jessel‘s eggs? I really don’t give a shit. In all of New York City, this is the best they could come up with? 

• Like 14
  • Applause 6
  • Love 3

They're hitting a dead end here.  We now know these women & there's probably nothing to look forward to that we haven't already seen. 

Brynn will continue to flirt - with anyone who crosses her path and to no avail - because it is her M.O. to flirt - even with those she isn't interested in anyway. 

Jessel will still not understand why treating Pavit with disdain at worst, or at best, not accepting his opinions without a lot of pushback, is going to backfire - or why her kids are out of control. 

Erin will insult someone she thinks insulted her - tit for tat.  Someone will leave without saying goodbye, leave to eat, say something that doesn't suit her. She'll call them out.  Or she'll have a mood swing & be upset over something that was said that earlier she found funny. Or upset over what might - but didn't - happen.  Her sister will back up any complaint without applying any objectivity.  (Two sour constantly griping sisters.  What a fun household that must have been!)

Jenna will bring another round of gifts that won't be appreciated & then act awkward and ill-at-ease over that - or just about anything else that happens in her day.

Sai will be hungry but not like any of the food available to her.

And if the previews prove true, Ubah will get hotter than UbahHot because she's crabby from being sick & in no mood for any of these women.    

Not a lot of promise for future episodes based on this lackluster one.

Edited by realityplease
  • Like 16
  • Love 2

Erin is totally  overreacting,  maybe that's how she was told to  act, she was much happier  in the first few episodes. I think I'd get tired of Brynn flirting after awhile, the close up in the car, her face has had work done, just not  very good work.

Sai and food is becoming  boring , very boring.

Jessel, no more children,  you cant handle the two you have, and you have help.

• Like 11
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2

Someone needs to remove that huge stick Erin has up her arse and just hit her over the head with it…. I’m not violent but she’s driving me crazy with her attitude. WHAT is so MISERABLE in her life that she needs to have her dial set to ‘miserable bitch’ all the time? This woman is not enjoyable to watch on tv. Permanently unhappy/bitchy/smug/complaining. 

Ps

I did not appreciate Sai spilling the beans about Jenna’s ‘real name’ Judith. Jenna took it with good grace, but it’s really her story to share, even once it’s public knowledge. I didn’t think Sai shared it with a good intention either; I felt like she did it to stir things up because she didn’t share it with a particularly friendly tone.

• Like 18
  • Applause 6

I love Jenna and all her awkwardness. I’m also now on the hunt for a pink couch. 
The rest of the ladies are truly insufferable with Erin, Jessell, & Sai leading the pack. Awful awful self absorbed women. Erin’s behaviors tonight reveal her true nasty spoiled self.  Brynn isn’t half as cute as she thinks she is. Her back story is very sad, but if those furs are real then I’m done with her too. The incessant flirting with anything of the male species isn’t cute. It’s desperate. Is she going for Danielle Staub award and trying for 19 engagements? 
Jenna Jenna Jennatalia can not carry this franchise alone.  Uba is cute, but at times her awkward attempts at funny (coconut water) come off as try hard.  I do think the Countess could be brought back as a friend of, as well as Sonja. The show needs help. Influencers and spoiled pretentious moms are not bringing it. And I wanted this to work. I got sick of the old RHONY with slurring Dorinda, nasty racist Ramona’, horrible Leah and lecturing Ebony. This iteration ain’t it though.  

• Like 15
  • Love 1

Fell asleep last night and catching up with it on peacock this morning 

10 minutes in and two things I love Jenna and

Ok even Erin’s husband while retelling how Bryan “hit” on him is laughing and saying it was funny… like if he knew she wasn’t serious then why bring it up so your wife can have a problem with it? 

• Like 11

“My children were there and could have heard that” … “said while holding HER child as he tells her everything she said” while again laughing and saying it was funny …. I’m sorry Erin you are so full of shit and just looking to have an issue with Brynn

• Like 17
  • Applause 1

My dislike of Brynn increases every week. I agree with everyone above that Erin is miserable as sin, but I agree with Erin that it was inappropriate for Brynn to talk so much about Abe divorcing Erin at their anniversary party - and then deny she ever said it when it was caught on camera.

The scene with ex-fiance Gideon was odd, as there was no narrative to explain what Brynn was doing at the classic car dealership.

(BTW, I googled Gideon and he's been on reality TV before, many years ago, when he was on Blind Date (the UK equivalent of The Dating Show). There isn't a video available but there's this article, where his date, Katie, decided he was a 'cold fish' and went off and had a romp with the helicopter pilot instead. Despite the article talking about Katie and the pilot getting married, I googled him too and it doesn't appear that happened, or if it did, it's in the past now.)

Jessel was marginally less irritating this episode, and I'm glad her husband is down-to-earth and calls her out on her bullshit.

Jenna is my favourite still. I appreciated that she included Sai in the casting for her eyelash promo, and that she was using everyday women rather than models.

Sai has ... issues. She seems unable to find joy in anything. And I thought all the women were horrible about the gift boxes Jenna gave them. So what if they were all from her product range? Jenna seems to have a much more generous heart than the rest of these shrews. I'd have loved a gift box like that (I am a sucker for freebies of any kind. Whenever I go to a show or exhibition, I always try to bring home in freebies goods to the value of at least what it cost me to get in.)

Edited by essexjan
  • Like 16
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Geez, please explain just what that scene at the car dealership was.  Set up to explain Brynn's past engagement?  She didn't get married because she suddenly realized if she did she'd have to be someone's wife? 

Edited by EtheltoTillie
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 12

The most obnoxious thing is complaining about a gift… a gift! I didn’t see anyone else giving gifts either. 

I’m having a hard time enjoying this iteration… they are too self absorbed, and self conscious and just too negative (not enjoyable tv viewing)…. except Jenna… she is adorably uncomfortable and trying to make it nice. I would keep her but the others are just oxygen thieves. (My vote is out on Ubah as she has been missing a while).

Edited by CrinkleCutCat
Tidying up spelling and an accidental “
  • Like 11
  • Applause 2

They should've spent a bit more time introducing us to these women before throwing them all together arguing over food, irish goodbyes, and whatnot.

Sai - influencer

Erin - realtor

Jenna - eyelashes (other products?) former J. crew

Jessel - publicist

Ubah - model?

Brynn - ???????

Seriously, what was the point of that classic car garage scene?  My takeaway is that Brynn doesn't have anyone in her life she's deemed interesting enough to film with so she brought out an ex. Also sick of the constant fur coat & sunglasses. 

Sai's stank face and constant complaining about food is getting old fast.

Erin had every right to be annoyed with Brynn's behavior at the vow renewal. She lost me when she complained about everyone, it then became Erin vs. everyone.

Why do all the housewives shows have to center around conflict? It's exhausting and not at all entertaining.

• Like 15
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, essexjan said:

And I thought all the women were horrible about the gift boxes Jenna gave them. So what if they were all from her product range? Jenna seems to have a much more generous heart than the rest of these shrews. I'd have loved a gift box like that (I am a sucker for freebies of any kind. Whenever I go to a show or exhibition, I always try to bring home in freebies goods to the value of at least what it cost me to get in.)

But it seems the only reason why Jenna is on the show is to pimp her products.  Otherwise, she is very evasive when it comes to anything personal - that is not related to business.  Yet, she's on a reality TV show.  I find her rather boring in front of the camera.

• Like 11
  • Applause 2
3 minutes ago, inandout said:

But it seems the only reason why Jenna is on the show is to pimp her products.  Otherwise, she is very evasive when it comes to anything personal - that is not related to business.  Yet, she's on a reality TV show.  I find her rather boring in front of the camera.

They are ALL on here to PIMP their business… well everyone but Brynn so far 

• Like 12
  • Applause 1
3 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

The difference is that others have also talked about their families, relationships, their upbringing.  That's how you get to know people.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1

I thought Erin would be better at this.  All she had to do was go to Brynn and say the flirting made Abe very uncomfortable and please stop, who cares whether it's true or not.

At the next whatever Abe is present for either Brynn is off her game in her interactions or even better she goes full speed ahead and Erin can lose her shit.

Wasted opportunity, it almost made me miss Beth who was a manipulative master at this sort of thing.

Except with Ramona since she was part feral and therefore had a natural immunity.

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

This makes me laugh … that’s the whole point Erin you don’t have food to eat at your events .. telling her to eat in your confessional totally misses the point she’s making  and you know damn well if she ate beforehand Erin would have thrown a fit about how rude that was .. 

IMG_5541.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Fell asleep last night and catching up with it on peacock this morning 

10 minutes in and two things I love Jenna and

Ok even Erin’s husband while retelling how Bryan “hit” on him is laughing and saying it was funny… like if he knew she wasn’t serious then why bring it up so your wife can have a problem with it? 

News Flash .. Abe is not all that.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6

“Do they have oatmeal?”

has to be the most random thing I’ve ever heard someone ask at a brunch. Seriously, is oatmeal a brunch staple? I’ve never seen it offered. That just made me laugh out loud. Sai had a point about food in the beginning, but she’s ridiculous now. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 3
38 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Isn't Brynn's "business" Brynn?  I honestly thought she came on the show to become more popular as herself, and find herself a wealthy husband (even if he belongs to someone else, LOL!!)  

All kidding aside, does anyone know exactly what, if anything, Brynn does for a living?  

• Like 12
21 minutes ago, janiema said:

I would like to say a few words on Erin’s behalf. Brynn has been at her since the show started. Even though we have not seen all of it we have heard about it on the show. The first instance was about cheese. Brynn apparently lied to both Erin and Sai about what the other had said, attempting (and possibly succeeding) in driving a wedge between them. Next we had the restaurant fiasco in which Brynn apparently convinced Sai to go with her to a different restaurant than the one the others went to. Was this a get together hosted by Erin. Then we had the scene in Sag Harbor when Brynn, the inhabitant of a one bedroom rental, say ,when she saw Erin’s home, that she preferred property on the water in the Hamptons. Finally, we have Brynn telling Abe that if he gets divorced she is available. This happens at a 10th anniversary party. When Erin calls her on it, Brynn”s answer is something like “If you accuse me of flirting with a married man, this is going to get real real quick” What does that even mean? I think the accumulation of all of this accounts for Erin’s unhappiness. I think Brynn is actually a jealous piece of garbage. She is not playful, funny or cute. All of this is meant to hurt someone to whom she feels inferior. It is possible there is also something there about the woman who left the show.

I agree.  I think Brynn has put herself out there as looking for marriage but what she really is looking for is big money.  Most likely she decided Gideon didn't have enough and that's why she broke it off...if this is all true.   It looks like Erin and Abe both come from considerable wealth, the kind Brynn wants. I wouldn't trust her.    I also bet that Erin worries about divorce because this whole thing seems to have hit a nerve.  I get a strange vibe from Abe.

The house in Sag Harbor like a lot of homes there is in the woods not on the water.  I think they will flip this house for a profit and buy something else.  Brynn sounded like a mean-girl mentioning that it wasn't on the water.  I bet Erin planned that weekend to promote the house for when it goes on the market. 

I think the conflict with Brynn is rooted in the incident with Lily Savetsky.  Erin probably really wanted Lily on the show.   

Edited by tranquilidade
  • Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 4
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

The girls DEFENDING Brynn cause they know she was zero percent serious I kinda love .. seriously she doesn’t and didn’t want your husband he was laughing he knew it was a joke .. 

IMG_5543.jpeg

Thank you for posting this photo showing just how poorly this garment fits the person who is a fashion influencer. She had to see how the chest fits...why on earth did she decide to wear this for the interviews?!?!?  

• Like 10
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 6
1 minute ago, ichbin said:

Thank you for posting this photo showing just how poorly this garment fits the person who is a fashion influencer. She had to see how the chest fits...why on earth did she decide to wear this for the interviews?!?!?  

It does sit to high on her 

• Like 6
  • Applause 2

I still don't get how Sai is an influencer. Am I the only one who hasn't been wowed by anything she's worn? In fact, she looks frumpy most times - a cleaner version of a bag lady wearing layers of clothing 2 sizes bigger.

Jessel berates her mom about cleaning. You have two very active toddlers. If you want your mom to keep the house immaculate, she's going to have to carry a Lysol back pack canister with a  power hose attachment. There's no way for one person to clear away all of the saliva, sticky fingers, snot, boogers - that come from those ankle biting , crumb snatchers. Plus, I thought your mom is here to visit, where's your housekeeper?

I have a very different opinion of a best friend. If your mom is your best friend how did she not know about your attempts at pregnancy? You didn't withhold this information for a month. It took multiple attempts to get pregnant (6 months?), you were pregnant with twins for at least 8 months, and now they;re about 2 - so you kept this secret for 3 plus years? You kept this from her because you didn't want her to worry, but you couldn't say anything as soon as those kids popped out?

• Like 10
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, TV Diva Queen said:

I can't "hear" anything Sai says in her confessional with that ILL fitting denim-ish dress.  

14 minutes ago, ichbin said:

13 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

It does sit to high on her 

Wait, her boobs aren't levitating?  

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

I never heard of Sai before this show.  I think her overall look is over rated.  That denim dress looks like something from the sale rack- something passed over because no one should ever want it.   The hair cut is too severe and it looks like a cheap wig.  

• Like 8
20 minutes ago, bosawks said:

Wait, her boobs aren't levitating?  

Levitating? From the way those cups are so deflated they either left the building or headed south for winter.

• LOL 17

Nice to meet Brynn's ex fiance Gideon...I see why Erin and Sai was singing his praises.  He's too good for Brynn...and she needs to work on her issues before she has a kid.

Jessel could have a girl...I think you could fertilize eggs to increase your chances of a girl..but no guarantees.  I can't help..but like her..in all her awkwardness.

Erin is too pressed and needs to chill.

Jenna seems cool...but I don't trust her.  I forsee a Gretchen Christine handbag or a Bethenny Skinny girl themed room in her future 

Sai is on here to take her influencer brand to the next level.

• Like 4

Erin is a drama queen but I suspect much of that has been producer driven for the sake of a story line that can carry through multiple episodes.

Jessel is annoying.

Ubah hasn't been on enough so far, so TBD.

Jenna seems to have signed on mostly to promote her brand but is otherwise fine and so far the most tolerable and interesting of the bunch. She, Erin, and Jessel at least have accomplishments beyond cashing in on their looks.

I really dislike Holly Golightly and the walking billboard though, particularly the latter who seems to have a nastiness that goes beyond simply playing it up for the cameras.  

• Like 5