Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Auntie Velvet said:

I'm going to get really upset if they don't give Matt more accomodations. I forgot if he does ASL, but if so an on-site person during comps translating directions into sign would really help. If not that, then a specialized ear piece.

I forgot to ask, but do they ever mention Traitors on the feeds, at least until it goes to standby? I'm wondering how many people know Cirie isn't just the person who never won Survivor.

I don't think he knows ASL. He mentioned it's not a genetic condition so he can't pass it off to his children so there was no point in him learning.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

Matt has been sitting by the hot tub talking with Reilly.  He's apparently more willing to ask for a clarification in a one on one than I've seen him do in groups.  For example, they were discussing workout equipment and said she wished the house had a "Smith machine."   He asked if she was saying something like "swift" instead of Smith.   He did this two or three more times during the five minutes I watched.   There is no telling what he's missing during the group conversations when everyone is talking over everyone.  But that shouldn't be a real problem for his game as long as production makes sure he's getting the same info as everyone else for the comps.  

I also listened to part of a conversation between Cameron and Red.  Red has a southern accent, but he's definitely playing up the cornpone and moonshine in the DR and when he's "on" with the group. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

With the sickness going around, one has to wonder what their plan is.  If someone did test positive for covid, what do they do?  Delay a week while people recover?  There's no back up plan on the CBS schedule, and they fill 3 nights with BB content.  Made me wonder what the plan was during the second all stars.  If someone's test came back positive, what would have happened?  

• Useful 1
2 hours ago, jsm1125 said:

I’m wondering if The Traitors not being a CBS show means that production doesn’t want any mention of Cirie on it?

I don’t believe Matt ever learned ASL. He had years of speech therapy as a child. 

Thanks for both answers! As for Traitors, I know it will be challenging to catch any real mention of it. But often when contestants know that someone else has just won a cash prize on another show, they use it as an excuse to get rid of someone.

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, Thalia said:

He did this two or three more times during the five minutes I watched.   

I was watching that conversation and he had to ask for more clarification with Reilly than he has with other one-on-ones I've watched with him.  I feel like he mentioned to Hisam that he has trouble understanding Reilly because she speaks too quickly for him to process.

There is no telling what he's missing during the group conversations when everyone is talking over everyone. 

He says it sounds like every conversation is happening right next to him and it overwhelms him.  

But that shouldn't be a real problem for his game as long as production makes sure he's getting the same info as everyone else for the comps.  

They didn't do that for the comp on premiere night.  

Reilly and Izzy having a pleasant conversation in the HOH.  The usual BS friendly conversation with two people from opposite sides of the house.

Edited by enchantingmonkey
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, enchantingmonkey said:

He says it sounds like every conversation is happening right next to him and it overwhelms him.  

I did hear him mention that Jared has made a point to stand by his good ear and transcribe the instructions from Big Brother during a comp. They need to figure out something. 

• Like 5

Okay, now Izzy has mocked and ridiculed Blue to Cirie and Felicia, while recounting a conversation with Blue.  She practically ran from the room where she was talking to Blue and Hisam to come over and mock the fact that Blue was telling Hisam/Izzy that she supported the gay/trans rights.  They all laughed.  Has Blue done something to make them think she isn't genuine? 

• Like 1

Miss Felicia is an absolute BB treasure! Whoever found her need a raise. She’s already ruined 4 mics, and we’re not even a full week into the season. She straight up asks the other side who they’re aligned with & apparently came in 2nd for the veto. I love that she’s not the typical older person 1st boot. Give me more of this type of casting.

• Like 8

Wow, I was so excited to hear that Pluto is showing live feeds - I can finally watch and maybe even contribute to this thread rather than just sponge off of you fine people - so I tune in now and the first thing I'm greeted with is a screen full of Izzy's armpit hair.

Mazel tov!

• Like 1
  • LOL 13
53 minutes ago, Thalia said:

Has Blue done something to make them think she isn't genuine? 

No.  Izzy is just a nasty, two-faced person.  She has a conversation with someone from Reilly's side of the house and portrays herself as a decent human being, then she runs to Cirie and laughs at and mocks the person she just talked to.  One could argue that this is a kind of strategy but I think she's just an asshole, and I'm really staring to dislike Izzy's side of the house because of it.  Hisam isn't quite as bad as Izzy but he has. potential.  

Felecia is the best part of Izzy's clique, and she actually has a sense of humor, too.  

Edited by enchantingmonkey
  • Like 7

Cameron and Cirie having a heart-to-heart in the Comic BR; sounds like Cam is flipping sides to Team Cirie - apparently something happened to really disillusion him, to the point of getting moderately eye-leaky. Felicia joins them partway through, and they get to hugging it out.

Bowie comes into Comic BR, and Cam leaves.  Bowie/Cirie/Felicia whisperfest immediately starts upon Cam’s departure; sounds like they (Cirie and Felicia) trust what Cam was saying.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

Caught just a little bit of feeds tonight. Looks like all alliances are starting to implode. (Shocker.) Here is what I saw:

1. Hisam and Izzy talking to Luke about backdooring Reilly. Luke is all for it. He has been feeling very ostracized. He didn’t know he was expected to visit Reilly in her HoH room right away, and is glad to know his feelings of being subsequently snubbed are not just paranoia. Hisam submits that Reilly can be very condescending— she even gave him a list of people to talk to and said that was his “homework”. Luke is not down for being treated like a child, but he is very down for getting rid of Reilly. He leaves, and Hisam and Izzy can barely contain their glee.

2. Red, Cirie and Bowie in the Comics room. (Meme may be there too, I’m not sure.) Cameron is sitting on Red’s bed and telling everyone about Reilly’s kind heart. She’s a very genuine person. Matt is another example of a really decent person— Olympic athlete, but not conceited at all. Cameron has never met a finer young man. And then there’s Blue: her family loves her, her followers love her, America loves her. (I think he means the country, not the girl. But maybe both.)

Cirie is listening while bundled up in bed and coughing. She does not look like she feels well. (Hisam was coughing a lot, too. The editors are going to have a hard time making an episode that is not one long hacking phlegmfest.) Izzy bounds in, eager to share her latest accomplishment, but puts on the brakes when she sees Cameron. Cirie leaves the room.

3. Cirie in the storage room with Meme. Both of them are frustrated. I couldn’t follow a lot of what they were saying, but they are not happy with Red seemingly inviting Cameron (and his anlliance?) into their alliance. They are definitely losing trust with Red, and it sounds like they may not fully trust Hisam, either. Cirie can’t believe that everyone couldn’t hold it together for even two days.

4. After Cirie leaves the room, Meme stomps around muttering to herself about “stupid, stupid” people. “How can you have different sides if everyone’s in an alliance? You can’t have a whole house alliance. Who are you going to vote out? Stupid.” Meme is hopping mad. I think she may be my favorite person right now.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1

Sounds like a lot happened last night; this first week has had a LOT of gameplay. These houseguests have to realize that they need to slow it down a bit, because people are just spilling things left and right. I wouldn't be surprised to see alliances shaken up by late next week.

From reading updates, it sounds like Cameron's creepiness stepped it up big time yesterday and I can't quite figure out what his deal is with Reilly. But watching some clips now, it seems like he has this sort of weird control issue with her. He's trying to make it seem like he's the only one that can save her or something, and it's freaking weird.

Ok, now I'm getting why people dislike Cameron.

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Thalia said:

Has Blue done something to make them think she isn't genuine? 

Yes. She is blatantly obvious in her fakeness to everyone outside of her alliance lol. She also told her alliance about how Hisam and Izzy wanted an alliance of the queer people and something about her morals being against that? It didn't make a lot of sense but Blue certainly doesn't give one shit about Izzy so there's no reason for Izzy to be concerned about helping her.

This week is INSANE. Fantastic cast. I hope they can keep it up!

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

She also told her alliance about how Hisam and Izzy wanted an alliance of the queer people and something about her morals being against that?

Blue is part of the queer community.  Regarding her morals in that situation, she doesn't want to use that to get close to them and then betray them because she already has an alliance with others.  She was particularly concerned with Hisam, because they had a nice chat the other night and that's when she decided that she didn't want to use him and betray him due to her morals.  

• Like 7

Thanks for the clarification. Blue is still fake as hell to anyone outside her Handful/Family Style/whatever other names they're using alliance and it's very obvious so that's why Cirie's side doesn't trust her. And they shouldn't.

Also, if she's worried about that, then why did she actually make that alliance with Izzy and Hisam when she has no intention of actually working with them?

6 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Also, if she's worried about that, then why did she make that alliance with Izzy and Hisam when she has no intention of actually working with them?

Excellent question.  I think she thought it would be an added layer of protection, but when she saw Hisam excited about it, it freaked her out.  

• Like 1

Good morning! Who's up already at 8:00 am pacific time. Cameron. He's standing in the backyard, looking up. I don't know what he's looking at or why he's standing so still. I thought my laptop screen was frozen, but no, he is just that still. He is looking at a cityscape in a large circle on a panel that hangs from the edges of the roof. Now he's looking down into the swimming pool, with its green and blue striped circular floaty and a white swan floaty. Cameron is just pondering and drinking coffee. He pulls the blue and green floaty up to the edge of the pool and pats the swan on the head. His footsteps crunch against the turf. Back inside for a refill? No, he's just checking on his laundry. He wanted first crack today.

Let's see what Cirie's doing on cameras 1 and 2. Cirie's cough sounds a little better. Izzy is getting on with her ablutions in the bathroom. She and Cirie are whispering. Someone doesn't trust Cameron. Felicia's in there too. Red was acting strange yesterday, he was super thrilled about what was going down.  Cirie does not trust Red because he invited Camera into their alliance. Red, Cameron, Reilly, Matt, Bowie are all together and Red says about Cameron, "He just loves her!" and her (Cirie) is standing right there. Red is telling Cameron everything. Cirie needs a babysitter.

The whispering must be too interesting because now all cameras are on Cameron. Sitting in a chair by a little black table, pretending he's out in the mountains as the background scenery seems to suggest.

Back to the bathroom! More whispering. Izzy says people were saying Hisam and her. Jared drags himself into the bathroom. Cameron is trying to bring in Corey and Jared into Cirie's alliance. Cirie says they all have to be careful.

Cirie says they are going to try and backdoor Hisam because they are more afraid of him than Izzy. "They" being the other alliance.  Cirie is pushing getting rid of Cameron. He is trying to make all the decisions now. Cirie's having none of that!

• Like 2

Jared says someone doesn't want to talk to him no more. He's talking about someone called Chad? and who is that? Jared is positive someone is a doctor. This person called Reilly blondie and called Jag the Empty Pool. Red's talking about stuff Cirie hasn't heard before. And my laptop screen froze.Cirie can't be holding her arms up for that long. Cirie tells Felicia she should talk to Luke. Felicia says she talks to him every day. Not too sure about America. Hisam talks about Corey behind his back, saying he can't be in the alliance, can't trust him, etc.

Izzy says, "I f-----n' hate all of them." Jared resents Jag. I guess Jag was telling him what to do.

• Like 2

These people are messy AF.  With all of the double talk, I honestly have no idea who is really with who.  Mecole became my favorite though with that frustration in the storage room; I feel you, Meme!

• Like 4
12 hours ago, Dewey Decimate said:

Wow, I was so excited to hear that Pluto is showing live feeds - I can finally watch and maybe even contribute to this thread rather than just sponge off of you fine people - so I tune in now and the first thing I'm greeted with is a screen full of Izzy's armpit hair.

I have the Pluto TV app on my TV but I don't see BB feeds anywhere. Is this a different Pluto? Do you have to watch on your computer or something? What am I missing?

In the middle of the backyard there is something black hanging low. It looks like a small punching glove, but I think it is a camera.

Cameron and Jared talking outside, Jared on the hammock. Cameron said this group of people got too comfortable with each other and didn't talk to others in the house. They ended up ostracizing themselves. Cameron said that he and Jared didn't have that security so they worked on talking to everyone in the house. Jared tells Cameron how Jag came up to Jared and told him check on some people in another room. Izzy joins them. 

8 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

I have the Pluto TV app on my TV but I don't see BB feeds anywhere. Is this a different Pluto? Do you have to watch on your computer or something? What am I missing?

I watch on Paramount Plus. Wish I could help you with Pluto!

3 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

From reading updates, it sounds like Cameron's creepiness stepped it up big time yesterday and I can't quite figure out what his deal is with Reilly. But watching some clips now, it seems like he has this sort of weird control issue with her. He's trying to make it seem like he's the only one that can save her or something, and it's freaking weird.

Ok, now I'm getting why people dislike Cameron.

Methinks Cam has painted himself into a corner he can't get out of.

Given his general game demeanor, I suspect Cam came into the House with a particular image of how he wanted himself seen in this game: a smart, knowledgeable, game-savvy, (relatively) older honorable family man type - at least, as honorable as BB will let you be while still giving you a shot at a win. Cam has a few things going against him, though:

1. RE the game-savviness: although Cam wants folks to see him in a certain light, nobody (including Cam) can dictate how their personality and/or actions will be perceived or received by the other HGs.  Cam's "smart and knowledgeable" portrayal attempts have tended to make him appear to the other HGs as a rather irritating know-it-all who talks too much.
  2. RE the "older honorable family guy" bit: Cam is 38, which isn't really that old at all (said the 60something typing this 😄) - but it *does* have him lurking on the threshold of the middle-age-crazy years.  Why is this an issue, you may ask?  Well, I'll answer with one word: Reilly, who (I think) is proving supremely attractive to Cam in more ways than he's comfortable dealing with on a 24-hour broadcast.  I suspect Reilly is turning Cam on like a 300-watt bulb, but he doesn't want to embarrass himself or his family on national TV - so he's attempting to rechannel his sexual frustration into a quasi-parental daddy-figure protective role.  That must be a HELLUVA lot of energy Cam is attempting to redirect, though, because he's not doing a very good job of it.
  3. RE the middle-age-crazy: it's also entirely possible Cam is an early bloomer in that respect, which might go a long way towards explaining how easily he was tearing up last night in his conversation with Cirie and Felicia - those whacky hormones can get you when you least expect it.

Thoughts?

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

Cameron confuses me. From what he just said, it sounded like he thought Felicia is going home. He was talking about how she cooked chicken for everyone yesterday and he talked with her a lot.  Unless Kirsten cooked chicken.

Cameron and Jared were commanded to raise the awnings. Izzy bosses them, telling them how to do it. 

Cameron says he's mad at himself. Mad at Red. 

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

The TV app definitely has them. Look on your guide and there should be a whole category called "Big Brother Live" right beneath the Reality genre.

bbfeeds.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Cameron confuses me. From what he just said, it sounded like he thought Felicia is going home. He was talking about how she cooked chicken for everyone yesterday and he talked with her a lot.  Unless Kirsten cooked chicken.

Cameron and Jared were commanded to raise the awnings. Izzy bosses them, telling them how to do it. 

Cameron says he's mad at himself. Mad at Red. 

Kirsten cooked the chicken.

53 minutes ago, Nashville said:
  • RE the "older honorable family guy" bit: Cam is 38, which isn't really that old at all (said the 60something typing this 😄) - but it *does* have him lurking on the threshold of the middle-age-crazy years.  Why is this an issue, you may ask?  Well, I'll answer with one word: Reilly, who (I think) is proving supremely attractive to Cam in more ways than he's comfortable dealing with on a 24-hour broadcast.  I suspect Reilly is turning Cam on like a 300-watt bulb, but he doesn't want to embarrass himself or his family on national TV - so he's attempting to rechannel his sexual frustration into a quasi-parental daddy-figure protective role.  That must be a HELLUVA lot of energy Cam is attempting to redirect, though, because he's not doing a very good job of it.

Actually, Cameron is only 34, so he's not even close to being middle aged.

That being said, maybe you're right? It would explain the weird showmance stuff he's obsessed with.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Nashville said:

Doubtful.  Keep in mind the BB House isn’t a real house; it’s a sound stage, rigged to look like a house.

I learned on a Disney show (can't remember which one) that studios are kept really cold/cool all the time because the equipment inside can't get hot. Although the BB house has always been in the studio this year seems extreme with the cold.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, iMonrey said:

If you go to the guide, it has it's own category: Big Brother Live Feeds, just like Classics, Movies, Lifestyle, etc.  It's available on every medium.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

In the bathroom, Mecole (?) and Luke are talking about going around and talking to more people. She said she was waiting for people to come talk to her and she should take the initiative. Izzy was in there, dominating the scene as usual, but she left.

Luke mentions a Hydra (one of the house groups) that's getting its head lopped off.  Luke doesn't like disrespect and fake laughs. Mecole was furious yesterday. Not sure who they're talking about. Luke says the group is held by passion, which is anarchic, and we're going to destroy them. Mecole says she's been isolated but she's going to start playing the game and not watch everyone else playing. 

• Like 1
On 8/6/2023 at 9:09 PM, Gemma Violet said:

Watching Red chatting on the feeds earlier this afternoon, I was struck by how his accent had pretty much disappeared.  He can turn it off and on pretty well.

I said the same thing in the Live-Chat and got threatened to be banned if I made the statement again... go figure...

EDIT- Chat on the Live Feeds, not the live-chat here.

Edited by xKHANx
Chat on the Live Feeds, not the live-chat here.
  • Mind Blown 2
1 hour ago, Lamb18 said:

Luke mentions a Hydra (one of the house groups) that's getting its head lopped off.  Luke doesn't like disrespect and fake laughs. Mecole was furious yesterday. Not sure who they're talking about. Luke says the group is held by passion, which is anarchic, and we're going to destroy them. Mecole says she's been isolated but she's going to start playing the game and not watch everyone else playing. 

The primary two opposing sides of the House appear to take turns claiming to be Victims of Disrespect - so who’s playing the VD card at any given moment can flip, depending on which camera you’re watching.  😁

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

I've had Cameras 1 and 2 on for a while - Reilily and Jamal talking. from what I gather Jamal is infiltrating the young people's alliance. Reilly says they have the physicality and intelligence on their side, the cream of the crop.  The other people are the leftovers who clustered together because they had no one else to ally with. Talking about Hisam - he won't answer intrusive questions people ask him but he doesn't hesitate to ask intrusive questions of others. He is also saying stuff about Matt and Reilly being in a showmance even though both deny being in a showmance with each other. Jamal and Reilly comment on how Kirsten has turned around the last couple of days. If she had been like that from the start she probably would have been taken off the block.

Jamal calls his mother "Mama Cirie" and Felicia "Mama Felicia." Hisam has plunged in others' regard of him. He told Reilly not to trust Jamal. 

• Like 1

If you want to get drunk, take a drink every time someone says "Playing the Game with Integrity" or "Not Gonna be Disrespected."  Both sides are obsessed with it.  It's like a virus that's taken over their minds. 

Reilly reminds Cameron of his daughter.  She has broken down into tears both times I've seen him tell her this.  He seems to have some kind of protective instinct for her but then when he talks to Izzy, it starts to sound like he wants to work with Izzy's side of the house.  He also spends a lot of time with Red, and seems to have a strong bond with him, so I can't tell if Cameron is playing Double Agent or if he's truly conflicted.  It does sound like he doesn't want to play with the younger players, who he perceives to be less intelligent than him.  

10 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Jamal is infiltrating the young people's alliance.

Jared is basically a spy for Cirie and Izzy.  He claims he doesn't like the younger players, though he does spend most of his time with them.  

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, enchantingmonkey said:

Jared is basically a spy for Cirie and Izzy.  He claims he doesn't like the younger players, though he does spend most of his time with them.  

Jared is getting along pretty well with Reilly. I wouldn't be surprised if they got into a showmance, more like a Derek and Claire situation than the usual showmance situation (TV time). She asked him who he would put up if he won HOH? Jamal said Hisam. Hisam seems to have a lot of anger, but I wonder how much of that is slop-induced. He probably has a high-protein low-carb diet normally and suddenly switching from that to slop must have been a shock to his system.

Kirsten came to the HOH door and told Reilly to come down to the party. (The others are by the pool.) Reilly now wishes Kirsten was staying, she would be a great member of the alliance.

4 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Actually, Cameron is only 34, so he's not even close to being middle aged.

The “usual” MAC onset age is generally considered to be the early-to-mid 40s, but in truth you can frequently allow about a decade’s leeway on either end of that range - or both ends, in some cases.  Or so I’ve seen heard.

4 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

That being said, maybe you're right? It would explain the weird showmance stuff he's obsessed with.

Back when I was still working in a regular office environment,it fell upon me at one point to fill in as our regional Stat Officer when the previous SO retired.  I did so for most of a year, until the position was finally filled - by a 24yo willowy half-Asian beauty straight out of college - and she worked out of my office for several months while I trained her into the position.

Now, she was close enough to my daughters’ ages that I didn’t have any, ah, emotional conflicts to deal with 😄; one of the employees I supervised, though - a 37yo married-for-12-years father of two - fair tied himself up in knots over her.  He never tried outright hitting on her, mind you, but he would frequently play the job-wise “paternal” card as well - hanging around her whenever possible to “help her out”, and acting jealous and possessive whenever another male attempted to approach her to discuss work.

It got uncomfortable enough for her that she finally came to me about it, and I had to yank a knot in his tail to get him straightened back out again – asking him how he planned to explain to his wife if he got a little unpaid “vacation” from the office due to sexual harassment. He chilled out mightily after that.  🙄

So yeah, you might say Cam’s emotional paternalism was a kinda red-flag trigger for me as well.

Edited by Nashville
Typo
  • Like 5
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, Lamb18 said:

I've had Cameras 1 and 2 on for a while - Reilily and Jamal talking. from what I gather Jamal is infiltrating the young people's alliance. Reilly says they have the physicality and intelligence on their side, the cream of the crop.  The other people are the leftovers who clustered together because they had no one else to ally with. Talking about Hisam - he won't answer intrusive questions people ask him but he doesn't hesitate to ask intrusive questions of others. He is also saying stuff about Matt and Reilly being in a showmance even though both deny being in a showmance with each other. Jamal and Reilly comment on how Kirsten has turned around the last couple of days. If she had been like that from the start she probably would have been taken off the block.

Jamal calls his mother "Mama Cirie" and Felicia "Mama Felicia." Hisam has plunged in others' regard of him. He told Reilly not to trust Jamal. 

Is the “Jamal” in this case Jared’s Double-Naught-Spy alter ego?  😄

• LOL 5
5 hours ago, LeDucDiableBleu said:

I learned on a Disney show (can't remember which one) that studios are kept really cold/cool all the time because the equipment inside can't get hot. Although the BB house has always been in the studio this year seems extreme with the cold.

That is true. David Letterman used to say that he kept his studio extra cold because it “kept the comedy fresh”. Maybe BB wants to keep the houseguests at peak freshness, i.e. moving around and not being sluggish.

2 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

On the first or second day, I tuned in to people laughing at Jared for his use of “mama”. He was saying something about that being common for him, and he then asked Felicia if he could call her “Mama Felicia”. At the time, I suspected that Jared may have just called Cirie “mama” by accident and was trying to cover. This is just a theory. But if true, it was brilliant.

1 hour ago, enchantingmonkey said:

Reilly reminds Cameron of his daughter.

Isn’t he about 10 years older than her? I call bullshit on this. Maybe he is crushing on her, I don’t know. I haven’t seen anything that would indicate that. But I definitely haven’t seen him acting paternal, either. 

To me, Cameron just comes across as someone who wants to control everything. He does a lot of talking, but not much listening. This is bound to get on people’s nerves. 

I fear Hisam might end up in the same place with all his trash talk. For now, it’s amusing people and making them feel bonded against a common enemy. But at some point, they’re going to start wondering “but what is he saying about me?”

54 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Is the “Jamal” in this case Jared’s Double-Naught-Spy alter ego?  😄

Ha! I’ve never heard anyone use “double naught spy” except my husband. I’d tell him about it, but he’s out at the cee-ment pond.

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
18 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Should I attach any particular significance to the fact that at present I am much more entertained by binging old Buffy episodes than I am by watching the live feeds?

No, especially depending on the Buffy episodes in question.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1

Did something happen to make Reilly start crying? 

Oh, I finally get to see the Cam / Reilly thing, maybe.

But oh the feeds test my short attention span, as much as I want to watch them.

ETA, ok, I've listened to Cameron for 5 minutes, and all I'm hearing is Ricken from Severance. Except creepy.

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Like 1

It was amusing just now to see that Cameron still hasn’t learned Hisam’s name. A few minutes ago he said “Hassan, Hisham…” and Reilly stepped right in there with “Hisam.”

• Like 1
1 hour ago, CrazyDog said:

Did something happen to make Reilly start crying? 

I think it's from the pressure of being HOH, wanting to be friends with everyone, and realizing that everyone isn't going to like you when yore HOH.  Cirie was consoling her earlier, and now she's explaining to Hisam that if one her son's were hurting that she would hope someone would look out for them.  Cirie wants Hisam to talk to Reilly tomorrow, although Reilly seems to be in better spirits now.  

1 hour ago, TimWil said:

A few minutes ago he said “Hassan, Hisham…” and Reilly stepped right in there with “Hisam.”

Yesterday, Felicia had to coach Hisam on how to say Cirie's name, and they're in the same alliance.  He keeps saying something like "Siri".  

• Like 1

I'm guessing it would violate some ban on human experimentation, but it would be great if the houseguests had chips implanted that reacted with tv cameras to show me their names. 

I would also shell out for special glasses to see the names if that works out better. Call me, BB producers!

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Luke and Corey in the hammock, Luke is again (still?) complaining about Reilly's condescending "how to play the game" advice to him. 

Luke calls the others stupid, ham-fisted, not good at acting, not good at pretending to be interested, they're sad, Reilly's on an ego trip, but he's not playing emotionally. 

Cameron came over to insert himself into the conversation and brag about how he reset the house. 

Someone announced the time and I noticed the camera time is behind by 6 minutes; was that always a thing?