Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

If Bowie is a judge, then I’m a judge. And I’m no judge.

If she really is, If I ever commit a crime,  I hope I go in front of her.  No intellectual, deep-thinking, impartial and careful decider of justice here.  Just a very gullible pick-me making stupid choices.  I’m sure I’d go free 

• LOL 4

When I first saw the word "barrister" flashed on the screen ages ago I was doing something else and saw it for less than a second so my brain thought it saw "barsister" instead.

I thought wow it is true you learn something new every day.  Who knew a female barkeeper is called a bar sister.

• LOL 10

It’s the season finale of the Felicia and Cirie show. It was low rated, critically panned, but I’m really going to miss it.

We start out with a recap of Bowie Jane Sucks. Felicia doesn’t understand how she doesn’t even know the ages of her brothers, sisters or parents. What is it with BJ and ages? Cirie wonders if she’s actually a DJ. Maybe she’s just a wannabe singer.

Felicia says she’s spent too many weeks sitting around, and her butt has spread.

Cirie says she’s going to need a minute to exhale when she leaves the house. She’ll have to ask Julie to hold on a sec. She hasn’t decided if she wants to give hugs, or do a Meme. She can’t wait to see Jared “and them” at the finale. “They all come back, right?” Felicia isn’t sure.

Cirie wonders if she has to talk in the jury house. Felicia thinks yes, because they do some filming there. “You have to engage.” Cirie frowns. She doesn’t even want to look at Cory and America.

Felicia sees the bright side of Jag being HoH all the time: he showers upstairs, so the downstairs shower stays clean. No hair clogging the drain.

Neither wants to give a speech tomorrow. “You do you” should suffice. After further reflection, Cirie thinks she might call for a little more decency and humanity in the upcoming weeks. “Because this is not who you are.”

They talk about how they can’t wait to see their husbands and be home, and reminisce about the season. Can you believe it’s been 2 months since Izzy left? Seems like yesterday.

Conversation winds down as the 10:00 hour approaches and they turn in to sleep. Lights go out. “Thank you, Mr. B,” Felicia whispers.

That’s a wrap.

• Like 14
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, SummerDreams said:

So Jag, Matt and Bowie did not go through with the plan to keep Felicia awake in the night so she can't win HoH tomorrow?

See, THAT’S where these numbnuts are so penny-wise and pound-foolish. If J/M/BJ were truly concerned about Felicia’s HoH comp performance potential, then Wednesday night would be the perfect time to crack open some of that HoH basket wine and get Felicia well and truly trashed - so she’d be hung over as hell Thursday.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 9
4 hours ago, SummerDreams said:

So Jag, Matt and Bowie did not go through with the plan to keep Felicia awake in the night so she can't win HoH tomorrow?

Of course they didn't, because they huge freaking coward who are all talk and zero action. They don't do anything without someone telling them to.

Jag's done a little more than Matt/Bowie, but only because he's been winning the comps for them lol

• Like 6
5 hours ago, SummerDreams said:

Of course they didn't and I think it was obvious they never would. People talk about all the shit they're gonna do all the time and then they don't do it. America is a prime example this season. Blue as well. And also, you know, everyone every season lol.

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
9 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Cirie frowns. She doesn’t even want to look at Cory and America.

Can you shed any light on why she said this/feels this way?  

(And thanks, as always, for your wonderful feeds commentary!)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

SEVEN DAYS, YOU GUYS. Seven days left in this group experiment on sunk cost fallacy.

I’m already wondering what the post-game dynamics will be like. How long will Reilly pretend to be interested in Matt, especially if he loses? Will Cameron and Red rebuild bridges? Will anybody acknowledge Bowie’s existence?

I’m assuming Cirie will just go back to Survivor alum circles and pretend this summer never happened. Like most of us!

• Like 6
  • LOL 5

Cirie currently madder at Americory than the people who have been relentlessly reading her for filth/doing misogynoir for a week. IDGI. I get her desire to decompress disengage but like lady I know you did your research how were you not prepared. Please wait to see how your son behaved.

’m assuming Cirie will just go back to Survivor alum circles and pretend this summer never happened. 

I wouldn't blamer her generally but given how Jared acted like I hope there is some reflection vis a vis the other players feelings about Jared. My family is my family but if they act a fool I will say so.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, blixie said:

I hope there is some reflection vis a vis the other players feelings about Jared. My family is my family but if they act a fool I will say so.

The way she talks about him, Jared is the apple of her eye. I don't expect her to think twice about anyone else's opinion of her precious boy.

• Like 3
  • Sad 3
On 10/30/2023 at 12:08 PM, Nashville said:

Don’t get me wrong; I don’t disagree that ingestion of the shit-talky mushrooms hasn’t become a staple of the reality television diet - I simply question whether it has to be.  IMHO over the last 8-10 years or so, BB has gotten into the practice of normalizing the deviation, with successive seasons getting progressively worse.

Late to the party as usual here, but…

It doesn’t!! One of the things I’ve been wishing I could get y’all’s perspective on this season is the difference between BB Aus and our BB. I found a few seasons of BB Aus on Amazon a few years ago and binged. 

THEIRS IS WAY BETTER.

i truly think it’s why we’ve seen Bowie “play” so strangely- she’s almost certainly familiar with the Australian version of the show, which is soooo much more civil and kind than ours. Seriously, you guys should check it out. It’s hilarious, too. 

• Applause 1
  • Useful 2

I'm not feeling the live feeds love right now, and have been catching up on the Shenanigans in the BB house elsewhere.  According to all sources, behavior is getting low, low, low in the Sizable Sibling Shack.  

The Big (Annoying) Three are still hiding for hours in the HOH room.  Cirie and Felicia are clearly at a disadvantage during this Cold War, because while cooking dinner Felicia suggested that they fight back by keeping quiet when the food is ready.  "If they want dinner let them find out if it is ready their own damn selves!"

You would think this would make Matt happy (the homey sounds and smells of the wimmenfolk doing their God-ordained tasks), but no.  He said something about Cirie and Felicia packing and how they were probably stealing items, like pillows, from the BB house to take with.  (From the way Taran told the story, it wasn't said in endearing jest.)  Because if I wanted to steal something and was restricted to a backpack I'd sure steal a pillow.  Good thinking Matty!

BFJ said that Felicia had no right to complain about the physical competitions because Jag's 60 plus year old dad competes in triathlons, so there!  I, for one, look forward to when Bowie Jane comes back to the house in twenty-seven seventeen years and kills in all the physical comps the way she has this season at age 36 46.   

I also got the impression that neither Cirie or Felicia knows who is going home tonight.   

Edited by Thalia
inserted word "feeds" in 1st sentence. B/c whether or not I'm feeling Live Love now is really none of your business. :-)
  • Like 5
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, PhoneCop said:

SEVEN DAYS, YOU GUYS. Seven days left in this group experiment on sunk cost fallacy.

I’m already wondering what the post-game dynamics will be like. How long will Reilly pretend to be interested in Matt, especially if he loses? Will Cameron and Red rebuild bridges? Will anybody acknowledge Bowie’s existence?

I’m assuming Cirie will just go back to Survivor alum circles and pretend this summer never happened. Like most of us!

Cirie also has The Traitors crown and cash too.

My bet is Reilly will hang with Matt if he loses for as long as Matt's post-game interviews last where he can talk her up in them.  Then she will drop him like the dumb rock he is and look for other prey.

Bowie who?

• Like 5
8 minutes ago, Thalia said:

I also got the impression that neither Cirie or Felicia knows who is going home tonight.   

If the Thrill-less Threesome has given the slightest thought to the jury, Cirie will be vacating the premises tonight.

16 minutes ago, Nashville said:

If the Thrill-less Threesome has given the slightest thought to the jury, Cirie will be vacating the premises tonight.

It's definitely Cirie going home. Matt made peace with that a few days ago, and Cirie is using her vaunted powers of persuasion to...do nothing about it. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
4 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

It's definitely Cirie going home. Matt made peace with that a few days ago, and Cirie is using her vaunted powers of persuasion to...do nothing about it. 

I think Cirie's been done with Big Brother since Jared left. I do think, if she put in the effort, she could have changed minds or even made sure she was never a target in the first place, but she's seemed done with the show for a while now. I'm willing to bet that she's just fine with leaving, just to get out of the house, even if there's only a week left. And then she'll promptly forget this show ever happened and only stay in contact with Izzy, Felicia, and I could see her remaining in contact with Cory, but mostly just because of the Survivor connection.

Everyone else, she'll likely lose contact with. I think the only reason why we may see her with other houseguests is if Jared stays in contact with others.

• Like 4
6 hours ago, GeorgiaRai said:

Can you shed any light on why she said this/feels this way?  

As Nashville said, Cory is the one who nommed her sweet baby dummy and rallied to send him packing. After that, Cory was Cirie’s number one target and she still hasn’t forgiven him. Cirie can hold a grudge. And let’s not forget, Jared was the only reason Cirie is here. Once he left, the whole game was nothing but a big pointless annoyance for her.

54 minutes ago, Thalia said:

They don’t. Jag and the Jagettes told Cirie it’s Felicia, and they told Felicia it’s Cirie. Obviously they compared notes. Cirie is savvy enough to have a pretty good inkling it’s her, though.

25 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I think Cirie's been done with Big Brother since Jared left.

Most definitely. And I double down on your wager than she will have contact with Izzy and Felicia and no one else. She already has plans for Thanksgiving with Felicia. But I can’t see her ever doing reunions or fan events. CBS can’t make her presence a prerequisite for Jared’s attendance at those. (And he will be there.)

• Like 4

Something kind of sweet -- Cirie has collected a photo from every HOH winner's photos.  I don't know what she plans to do with them given the way she's talked about everyone.  Maybe she just wanted an excuse to hold on to a few of Jared's family photos.  

OR, she could be planning some kind of Dark Arts ritual once she gets out.  

• LOL 17
28 minutes ago, Thalia said:

Something kind of sweet -- Cirie has collected a photo from every HOH winner's photos.  I don't know what she plans to do with them given the way she's talked about everyone.  Maybe she just wanted an excuse to hold on to a few of Jared's family photos.  

OR, she could be planning some kind of Dark Arts ritual once she gets out.  

Maybe nothing so arcane.

Spoiler

preview500.jpg.789982067c45fdec722eaa2c5521d581.jpg

• LOL 9
9 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Of course they didn't, because they huge freaking coward who are all talk and zero action. They don't do anything without someone telling them to.

Jag's done a little more than Matt/Bowie, but only because he's been winning the comps for them lol

Well, a few nights ago, they tried with icing out Felicia when the four were at the kitchen table & the three were ignoring her. She shut that down & Bowie Jane & Matt fled, the she confronted Jag with what he was doing, he stammered, denied & shriveled and ultimately shut the plan down but for their repeated drunken fantasies:). 

Farewell Cirie, I’ve loved watching you maneuver on the feeds. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2

Assuming Jag wins POV, does he seriously take the shot? I know he was hoping he would win HoH and thus hopefully maneuver Bowie into taking the shot this week, but will HE take the shot?

And if he does, could we actually see a Bowie/Felicia final?!?

• Like 4
4 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Assuming Jag wins POV, does he seriously take the shot? I know he was hoping he would win HoH and thus hopefully maneuver Bowie into taking the shot this week, but will HE take the shot?

I wanna say he doesn't take the shot but boy do I hope he does lol. And I would absolutely love a Bowie/Felicia F2 but I honestly don't think either would take each other because they're both too consumed with personal stuff to make a good game move.

1 hour ago, SummerDreams said:

Cirie I don't dislike you but you and your misogynistic son destroyed this season for me and I never wish to see you again.

This so much. Please, Cirie, just stop lol.

I love that Bowie nommed Matt. It's meaningless really but she is now the only person who was never nommed. 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

But what can he do if he wins POV.  There are only 4 of them.   If Felicia or Matt win, they would take themselves down and Jag would go up.  If Jag wins, then the nominees would have to stand, would they not?

Or are you referring to Jag then being the only one with a vote.   It would be great if he voted out Matt.  

• Like 1

If ever there was a time for Felicia to win veto, it’s now. Matt and Jag side by side on the block, what a humbling moment that would be…

..for nobody. Those two don’t know the meaning of humble. But it would be a hell of a lot of fun for me.

• Like 14
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, DEL901 said:

Or are you referring to Jag then being the only one with a vote.   It would be great if he voted out Matt.  

Yeah, "the shot" here is blowing up his duo with Matt by eliminating him. Jag has said he wants to cut Matt, but, like @peachmangosteen, I doubt he has the guts to do it. 

• Like 3

Matt has to win veto or he goes home. I think Jag knows the only one he wouldn't beat in a final 2 is Matt so he has to get him out now before it's too late. If he doesn't then he deserves to lose for being such a wuss.

• Like 1