Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, kellog010 said:

UGH, Why can't we just be rid of these problematic men! I just know this twist is going to screw everything up! 🤬

It is extremely frustrating. We had some truly dynamic players and people who were not hugely problematic go out before this twist--Reilly, Hisam, Izzy...people I would have loved to see get a chance to come back. And instead, two men who have been consistently problematic and who have sued toxic masculinity to try to get ahead get to hang out for a week and one of them gets to come back.  

This could have been one of the best nights for the show with these two leaving back to back. Big Brother, why must you always make me regret you? Do they not KNOW how people are feeling about these guys?

• Like 9
  • Applause 7
43 minutes ago, pennben said:

I still want my Matt/Cirie alliance. Damn job I’m out of loop on what happened all week, know it won’t happen if Jared comes back. Otherwise, did something happen that this is impossible?  

Matt is all in with the 20-something alliance smug Cory is tsar of and has a final 2 with Jag.  Dumb move I think but then Matt isn't all too smart.

Matt and Cirie together could have been like Danielle and that young kid she teamed with in her first season.  It would have been really fun to watch since nobody would suspect them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 2

I really don't think it's that big of a deal. Whoever gets back will just get kicked out soon enough. For instance, if Cameron comes back, only Bowie will work with him. If Jared comes back, only his mom and Blue will work with him. Will they stick around long enough to win an HoH and evict someone less awful than them? Sure, but that's one week, ya know? 

So I don't think this is all that notable of a change to the game. The fact that Cam and Jared can win comps is at least SOMEwhat notable, though, I'll certainly allow that. 

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Like 3

I fear that if Jared comes back - he could get Blue, Felicia, Meme with him and Cirie, (even Bowie) and we are back to where we started. 

I would have liked the double to stand and we get Duos and Trios properly going for each other. I would have liked to see people unexpected to team up. Jared coming back is too much of the same. Cameron is Cameron. 

Edited by kellog010
  • Like 10
  • Applause 1

I think the Jared hate is stronger than the Cam hate, so if there’s voting involved, I expect him to leave first. If it’s decided by a comp, it’s up for grabs. I don’t know how the zombification plays into this. Maybe we’ll get to see some faces eaten off? 

Quick thoughts on the episode:

• That was a bad, bad wig, Julie. I’m going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you were leaning in to the Scaryverse.
  • Cameron’s hair in DRs was also terrible. Was it wet? Greasy? Or just a metaphor for him losing his power?
  • I wonder if they will figure out the lone Jared vote came from Cirie, and what they will make of that. 
  • I was screaming at Cory to put up Cirie and Blue, because neither can win a comp, and then backdoor Jared. He didn’t listen to me, but  luckily it still worked out. Sort of. We hope?
  • WTF was up with all the floss picks. Seriously. Matt held onto his for several different scenes. It’s disgusting. DON’T FLOSS IN PUBLIC. Don’t clip your nails in public, pick your nose, or wipe your ass. (Unless you have a friend to do it, in private. Thanks, Jasmine)
  • Like 7
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
49 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

• WTF was up with all the floss picks. Seriously. Matt held onto his for several different scenes. It’s disgusting. DON’T FLOSS IN PUBLIC. Don’t clip your nails in public, pick your nose, or wipe your ass. (Unless you have a friend to do it, in private. Thanks, Jasmine)

I was having horrible flashbacks of Howie in Season 6, he walked all over the house flossing constantly!

Everywhere even the kitchen with people preparing food, I wanted to scream!

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1

With no HOH, noms, POV and eviction, then it has to be a vote on who to bring back.    They need something to discuss endless during the week and it will be Jared and Cam making their cases.   Instead of sadly evoting to evict next Thursday, the HGs will sadly evoting to resurrect. 

• LOL 7
5 hours ago, kellog010 said:

I fear that if Jared comes back - he could get Blue, Felicia, Meme with him and Cirie, (even Bowie) and we are back to where we started. 

I would have liked the double to stand and we get Duos and Trios properly going for each other. I would have liked to see people unexpected to team up. Jared coming back is too much of the same. Cameron is Cameron. 

There is already a big 20-something alliance now that will steamroll over everybody so I need the other players to re-form and take on Tsar Cory and his minions.  I'm so tired of these 20-something alliances running the game. 

I had high hopes the three "older" women would take it to the end but no it is the young mactors doing what they do every season to ruin the show for me.

4 hours ago, 30 Helens said:
  • I wonder if they will figure out the lone Jared vote came from Cirie, and what they will make of that.

Nothing to figure out.  We saw on TV last night Cirie already telling Bowie flat out that she cast the vote to evict Blue.

I can't not think that they did this just to keep Jared more in the house in case the secret gets revealed and/or he gets in a fight with the people who voted him out. It's unfortunate for them that Cameron gets a second chance but I find it really frustrating. The game had been opened, we would see how the players would maneuver but they want to keep Cirie's son so bad they don't even care that both him and Cameron are PoS.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1

I periodically check the BB Facebook for comments.  I just looked this morning and I'm not able to access any comments whereas I could before.  Did they turn off the comments because of fan reaction to the Zombie fiasco?  I don't follow BB on FB, so maybe followers have better access?  The thing is, I didn't follow them two days ago either and I could read all the comments then.

eta:  I see now I have to click on an icon to access the comments.  Didn't have to do that before.  So the comments are there.

Edited by Gemma Violet
  • Sad 1

I’m surprised to wake up and find no posts since the feeds came back up but 3 pages on jokers. The zombies don’t look like zombies and are interacting like normal in the house. From jokers, Jared and Cirie 1st got to Matt and basically made him feel this was all his fault for flipping against them. Then Jared started blaming Blue for going against him which is true but she wasn’t even voting him out, she was trying to stay in. I guess he’s blaming her for not telling him others were taking him out. She admits to it because she felt he’s not taking their “relationship” seriously and he basically downplayed their showmance and that it’s not serious to him and somehow at the end , she’s apologizing to him. Cirie then playing the what did I do to turn you all against me to Felicia, Jag and Matt and playing the victim and they all were the liars and twisting it to make them feel guilty. Apparently they knew something was up coz there were no goodbye messages this week.

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 1

Jared and Cirie also questioned Cameron who said he warned them Cory and 🇺🇸 were gunning for them. Jared blaming Blue for them taking Cameron out. Looks like he’s sticking to his alignment with the Fields even though they’re the leaders in wanting him out. Jag, Matt, Bowie, Cory and 🇺🇸 confirmed they’re still together and to continue appeasing the Fields (although they don’t know they’re the Fields) and see how this week plays out. They decide not to let Cameron in because he will tell the others, smart of them. Cory did get an HoH basket but no use of the HoH room and no one gets to use it this week so 1 less bathroom.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Blue/Jared are still up, discussing Jared's eviction and their "future" outside of the house, if anyone wants to not turn on the feeds to watch.

Yeah, first off, this twist is dumb. We get to sit through dumb comps just to see someone have a chance to win the Kaitlyn puzzle and, if they fail, the other person gets back in. Whose bright idea was it who came up with this and thought "yes, the fans will love this"? 

Second off, there is no good winner here, they both suck. Either coming back is gonna be painful for the feeds. Either we have to continue listening to Jared's condescending ass or Cameron's condescending ass. We do not escape from the condescending behaviour.

Jared coming back likely solidifies the Brown Sugar Babes, as it sounds like Mecole's afraid that, when Jared goes, the rest of them will be picked off. I genuinely do not believe Cory/America will stick with Matt/Jag to F4 but I guess I get it? But Meme, it's your fault you haven't put in the effort with the others to ensure there's no steamroll over y'all. You keep pushing them away. 

And I like Meme and would love to see her in the endgame; she just needs to actually DO something besides complaining.

But this week is completely stopped in its tracks when it comes to actual gameplay so what's the point? I said last week I'm out for the Jared HOH, but I came back since interesting things were happening.

But this week? It's just a waiting game. There will be minimal game movement because it's ALL "what ifs", depending on who gets back in. So who cares? I might just take a break this week, then.

• Like 11

I don't really care too much about the Battleback itself, but I just have a sinking suspicion whoever battles back will be given HoH, and that annoys me if that's the case. Getting back into the game should be more than enough of a reward. 

• Like 13
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
45 minutes ago, Gummo said:

Doing a battle-back on top of a double elim makes no sense, either as game or drama. Basically, it's two wasted weeks. If you've got that much time to throw away, maybe expanding your show to 100 days was stupid?

I doubt they had a choice. CBS needed to fill the schedule with a quasi popular show that doesn't cost anything to make. They don't care about gameplay. 

• Like 5

Blue and Jared's conversation was rage-inducing -- the kind where the dude is extra petty and then gets mad that he's not drawing blood. After he told Blue that they weren't really a serious thing anyway, she said "Heard that" nonchalantly (or probably faux-nonchalantly.) 

"Whatchoo mean, 'heard that?'" he kept asking. It really irked him that she didn't collapse in tears. Obviously, he ultimately wore her down, but I like to think she'll get her revenge in the end.

• Like 10
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 2

I was hoping this zombie thing might actually be something.  I could see letting them back in but they cannot talk to anyone "alive" in the game, only to each other when no one else is around.  Considering they both love to hear themselves talk (and we don't), that would be a good punishment for being evicted.

• Like 15
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 4
38 minutes ago, Cutty said:

They don't care about gameplay. 

*sigh* They really don't, do they. Otherwise, this show would be classified as a game show and not entertainment.

But I'd think they'd care about making a good show. That's probably horribly naive of me.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Brian Cronin said:

I don't really care too much about the Battleback itself, but I just have a sinking suspicion whoever battles back will be given HoH, and that annoys me if that's the case. Getting back into the game should be more than enough of a reward. 

Oh wow, if they do this I will lose my fucking mind lol.

So, Cory did indeed remember Jared told him about Brown Sugar Babes and he told Meme this. Jared denied it, of course. 

Meme, I pray you aren't buying Jared's bullshit lol. The problem is, Meme has done nothing in this game so she doesn't have a lot of options.

• Like 8

Instead of stuntcasting Cirie, who I doubt is getting the standard hamster stipend, I wonder why they didn’t simply throw in a couple of extra randos to pad things out and bill it as Season 25, BIGGEST CAST EVER!” They can’t all be racist.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
13 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Meme, I pray you aren't buying Jared's bullshit lol. The problem is, Meme has done nothing in this game so she doesn't have a lot of options.

This has been the general MO all night: Jared and Cirie denying everything and blaming everyone else for whatever has transpired. It’s going to be a long week of this and at the end of it since there’s no vote for eviction, I will still probably not know if the dumdums are buying it or they’ve actually grown a few brain cells and are just mmhmming through the convos. Start playing y’all coz what you’re giving us is as boring af. And if BB cares abound ratings, they would want Jared out too because he has not been good for ratings. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 2

Good morning, everyone! Unfortunately the two evictions yesterday were immediately negated by having the two evictees return to the house. So is this a Bobby Ewing scenario? Felicia will be in the shower and say, I this strangest dream that yesterday we evicted Cameron and then we voted out Jared right away afterwards, but then they came back! But actually, it's Thursday morning and nothing's really changed.

Do you know what would be nice? If there was an America's vote to determine which "zombie" stays. Either America the person or America the country would be fine.

So this morning Camera 1 shows the comic room. All four beds are occupied. From left to right, there's Bowie, ? in Red's bed, Cirie, then Felicia. Right now I'm assuming ? is Jared because someone here said he was going to sleep in the Comic room. And so he is, with Mommy just on the other side of the door from him. If Jared wasn't such an obnoxious ass this mother/son might be kind of fun. As it is, it is painful. I feel sorry for Bowie. I'm also assuming Jared is responsible for leaving the bottom dresser drawer open. It looks like someone just stuffed a bunch of stuff in there and there's a sock hanging out. Camera two shows the same room, different angle form the camera above Felicia. You can't see her but you can see the others. I think that is Jared, but from this angle his head looks like a grim happy face. 

Camera 3 shows us the hospital room. I'm guessing Jag in the bed on the left, Cameron in the bed on the right - right where he slept the night before! That hour between 5:00-6:00 pm Pacific time is just a hazy memory. It looks like Blue is in the hospital bed, with railings, opposite Cameron. The bed next to hers in unoccupied. Can't see if anyone is in the other bed as it's right below the camera. Right?

It's really hard to tell, from Camera 4's view, if someone is in the bed hidden on camera 3. I see what looks like a pair of legs wrapped in white, but then there's really nothing. Can't see a head. Maybe the headless horseman is spending the night. Cory, Antigua and Barbuda and Mecole are usually in the scramble room. Felicia was, too, until she moved to comic. But maybe there are only 10 people left. There are 11. So Matt is either in scramble or Have Not.

• Like 7

Bowie Jane is the early bird today! Or she just needed to use the bathroom. She returned to the comic room and is feeling her way back to her bed. But it's going on 8:00 BB time so Felicia should be getting up soon.

This zombie twist is so lame. It could have been fun. Jared and Cam could have been in costume and live in the Have Not room, and just play pranks on people. They would have to eat slop. But it's just a nothing week instead.

I'll still watch feeds at my normal time, during work. Weekends and evenings off. I'm sure there will be a lot of conspiring.

You know, if Cameron and Jared had really gone home, there would be only three men and six women in the house.

• Like 9
11 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

This zombie twist is so lame. It could have been fun. Jared and Cam could have been in costume and live in the Have Not room, and just play pranks on people.

Or have pranks played on them. At the very least, this should have been a punishment, not a get-out-of-eviction-free card. And after the first day of arguments and “how could you”s, what will there be to watch? Oh, I get the zombie twist now… they aren’t the ones being turned into zombies, we are.

1 hour ago, dizzyd said:

Start playing y’all coz what you’re giving us is as boring af.

That’s assuming there’s any game left to play. This is starting to look less and less like a season of BB and more like a pilot for Keeping Up With the Fields.

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Like 12
  • LOL 2

Wake up call! Most will wake up with heavy hearts, three for sure are rejoicing. But I don't think Blue is one of them. "Why did this lunkhead have to come back?" she asks.

I am hoping for a Cameron HOH next Thursday. I think he is the only house guest who would put Jared on the block. Actually, I think Jag would, too. Well, probably Cory, too, and Antigua and Barbuda. But some might get the idea that Jared would make a good shield to take to final two because the jury would vote everyone but Jared (except for his mother). But maybe Cirie will keep him so she can beat him at final 2. That will teach him! she thinks.

Feeds back! Jag and Cameron are whispering, not sure which room. Jag is whispering whether bigger balls or smaller balls are better. I can't figure out  - oh, they're in the hospital room. I forgot it had flames around the door. I noticed the items on the shelf there for the first time. Looks a metal bed pan and jars of specimen samples. I've mostly seen the hospital room in night vision. Cameron's pretty good at bed-making. That's a tidily-made bed.

Camera switches to the bathroom. Matt, Cirie and Felicia are at the sinks. Blue is in the background folding towels. Blue asks Matt how his knee is. Probably knocked it up in the POV comp yesterday, running and climbing over the obstacles. Cameron now at the sink with Blue. He asks Blue if she slept in Scary. She said she went to bed around 5 am. Matt looks tired. He's sitting in the back. 

Antigua and Barbuda was sent to the diary room around 3:00 am. Must have been lots of diary rooms last night.

• Like 1

Matt says he has a sore throat. Blue says Jared had one a few days ago.

Bowie Jane! Please put on your microphone! Blue yells: she's not here!

Where's she hiding? someone asks. (I picture Bowie cowering in a cupboard.) Sorry! says Mr. Big.

Camera shows us lady undergarments hanging over the shower door. And again. Matt asks what time they have to compete. Well, maybe something is happening after all. Otherwise I was thinking they'll get the backyard for a few days.

I wonder if there will be another double eviction since yesterday's was cancelled out. 

Switch to Bowie putting on makeup in the comic room.

Now to the kitchen, where Cirie and Blue are conversing, talking about conversations. Blue's skin tone looks off this morning. I hope she's feeling OK.

• Like 1

Wakey wakey, house guests! shouts Mr. Big. Jared stays in bed, wrapped up like a burrito in his duvet. Mr. Big yells, "JARED!" No movement. Maybe he was looking forward to going home and is dreading facing everyone. I think Mr. Big yelled at Cory, too.

JARED! Wakey wakey house guests! says Mr. Big. He finally sticks his head out from under the covers, then puts it back down on his pillow and snoozes some more. Just because he's a zombie, he still has to follow orders from Mr. Big!

Everyone in scramble is up as Bowie passes through it on her way to the storage room. Now the bathroom, where it looks like Felicia just got out of the shower and Jag is just sitting around. She doesn't know what is the lesser of two evils - Jared staying or Cameron staying. She says Jared came to the room at 5 in the morning and it won't do him any good for the competition, which I think is today. They have to go on a see-saw. 

Jared stumbles in the bathroom, yawning. Jag is yawning, too. Jared slept in his regular clothing last night. Felicia says if you slept in it, you can't wear it all day. Antigua and Barbuda enters the bathroom. Jag says there's nothing happening at all except the comps. It sounds like the zombies have comps they need to do. Camera switches to Felicia and Cirie in the comic room.

Now we're in the kitchen. Blue is told to exchange her microphone for one in the storage room! Wait, she just did the yesterday after dropping hers in the toilet. Camera's face on the memory wall is altered to make him look like a zombie. So is Jared's. 

Cameron comments to Antigua and Barbuda that the Smirnoff Ice is in the trash can, insinuating that Antigua polished it off. I don't even drink, she says.

Colonoscopy!

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

Do you know what would be nice? If there was an America's vote to determine which "zombie" stays. Either America the person or America the country would be fine.

I don't trust America's votes, I don't see how CBS can't manipulate that anyway they want.  America the person might be interesting but I don't know who she likes better.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Yeah, first off, this twist is dumb. We get to sit through dumb comps just to see someone have a chance to win the Kaitlyn puzzle and, if they fail, the other person gets back in. Whose bright idea was it who came up with this and thought "yes, the fans will love this"?

20 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

So apparently Jared and Cameron will compete in a comp with the winner being able to attempt to complete a puzzle (I guess live on Thursday). If they do it they go back in and if they don’t the other goes back in.

This is so fucking stupid lol.

No no I LOVE Kaitlyn's puzzle and wish that the puzzle will be the exact same one.  That one of these guys will have to assemble "Kaitlyn" since she never could herself.

Yes I know it won't be her puzzle but it would be so cool if it was.  Maybe have her do a live cameo in the room giving "helpful tips" during that which would drive anybody insane.  Now that would be entertainment.

• LOL 3

Blue is confessing all to Cirie. I don't know why she feels she needs to--Cirie isn't entitled to any information from her. Blue says if she'd won veto yesterday, she would have taken Jared down and she would stay on the block. (I find that hard to believe. I hope she's saying this just to appease Cirie. Cirie says she never targeted anybody. This conversation is getting annoying.

In the bathroom, Jag is asking why Cirie was called to this show. They brought her back to stir things up. She listens to people and then spreads their information around.

Kittens! then colonoscopy. So it's a short break, not a long one.

• Like 2

Bathroom gang is Antigua and Barbuda, Matt, Jag and Bowie. Meme enters. They are discussing whether Jared knew he was going on the block. Cameron's there, too.

There was a comp last night. It's something with balls in a shovel. Round three is tonight. I suppose they will keep on having rounds until Jared wins, just our luck.

Cameron hurt his knee from pitching in the comp.

Felicia and Antigua and Barbuda are talking. Now that Izzy is gone, Cirie and Jared are putting a lot of blame for decisions they made on her. I think Cirie is doing more of the blaming. When someone won POV, Izzy said she wanted noms to stay the same so she could say Ha Ha to everyone went Felicia went home. Felicia asks how people perceive Cirie. Do people trust her? Not anymore, says Antigua and Barbuda. Not after that Thursday. How do people perceive me? asks Felicia. They see you were really betrayed by Cirie and Izzy, says Antigua. 

No one is telling anything to Cameron. Jared is more tricky because he has people in the house. There is an alliance of Cirie, Jared and Blue. Plus a final four of Cirie, Jared, Blue and Matt. And I think Cirie has a final two with Matt.  Felicia asks A & B who she trusts the most. Antigua says Cory. She feels lucky she has one person. They are hashing over Cirie's lies and how Cirie says it was Felicia who said something or Izzy said something when it really was Cirie.

• Like 7
1 hour ago, Skooma said:

No no I LOVE Kaitlyn's puzzle and wish that the puzzle will be the exact same one.  That one of these guys will have to assemble "Kaitlyn" since she never could herself.

Yes I know it won't be her puzzle but it would be so cool if it was.  Maybe have her do a live cameo in the room giving "helpful tips" during that which would drive anybody insane.  Now that would be entertainment.

It's the fact that, even if the winner fails, the OTHER person gets back in is the dumb part.

Like, let them both fail and BOTH fail to get back in, just like Kaitlyn. I don't want either around.

• Like 15
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

I think the Jared hate is stronger than the Cam hate, so if there’s voting involved, I expect him to leave first. If it’s decided by a comp, it’s up for grabs. I don’t know how the zombification plays into this. Maybe we’ll get to see some faces eaten off? 

Quick thoughts on the episode:

• That was a bad, bad wig, Julie. I’m going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you were leaning in to the Scaryverse.
  • Cameron’s hair in DRs was also terrible. Was it wet? Greasy? Or just a metaphor for him losing his power?
  • I was screaming at Cory to put up Cirie and Blue, because neither can win a comp, and then backdoor Jared. He didn’t listen to me, but  luckily it still worked out. Sort of. We hope?

Cirie told them she voted for Jared at the end of the show.

• Like 1

Felicia wants do to a final four with Meme, Cory and Antigua and Barbuda. She's going to talk to Cory today. A & B won't tell Cory anything until she hears back. Cameron's been telling Jared when people talk about him. So Cameron's planting seeds. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1