Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Also, Cirie and Felicia think that Jag might be related to Kaysar.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9523e4p9t8nbdb6ax8l49

ETA: WAIT. It makes sense. They both play atrociously. Never mind, I see the resemblance. They're practically twins.

Edited by Callaphera
better gif usage
  • Like 1
  • LOL 9
5 hours ago, Nashville said:

My current rêve du jour:

1. Cameron convinces Jared the Felicia/Izzy noms were simply a smokescreen for Cameron’s true master plan: a Jag BD.
  2. Jared buys it, and uses PoV on Felicia (or Izzy, I ain’t picky).
  3. Cameron then proceeds to name Cirie as a replacement nom.

Now tell me THAT wouldn’t make for good TV.

I could actually see Cameron doing something like that, because Cameron loves to “outsmart” everyone (although honestly, the house ants could outsmart Jared) and he enjoys a big reveal. But alas, no way is Jared using that video. The fun will have to come from watching Jared play double-naught super spy and try to cover his tracks of simply not using a veto in the most convoluted way possible.

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

I really want to like her as well, but she appears to be one of those players that can figure out how the game is being played, but can’t actually play itz

I mean a still like her and am rooting for her, and even Cirie to me is playing messy AF so I can't be that hard on her, literally no one this season is making good strategic choices, Cirie just has a massive advantage due to her celebrity and her social game and secret ally and # no matter what. 

I was really worried about America last night when I only caught Cirie ranting about "her" and didn't realize it was FBJ. I mean whatever Cirie yeah she's the hypocrite, but I think America/Cory's lack of comp wins while keeping them ever in peril, also does keep them lower on the take them out list than Cam/Jag. I just hope they can work on Felicia today and tomorrow and get that woman angry and willing to spill all her tea.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

I still think Cam’s ultimate plan is Cirie. He may just be lying to Jared to mislead him, or to keep it a surprise. He’s all about the shock and awe.

Yea, he definitely wants Cirie up. I don't think he even realizes that she would 100% not go home against anyone except Jared.

14 hours ago, Mediocre Gatsby said:

As obnoxious as I find Cam, I'm so ready for *anyone* to break out and not just "go along with the house." 

This. Cameron sucks, but I am rooting for anyone to succeed in toppling Cirie and her 1 million advantages.

12 hours ago, blixie said:

Apparently also Blue who 100% knows and understands Cirie is Jared's mom, told Jared that if Izzy and Cirie were OTB against each other she would vote out Cirie. No, if I wasn't already allied with you AND YOUR MOM I would vote out your mom, just I would vote out your mom. It's like BB Bizarro verse.

This is why I just don't think Blue actually knows Cirie is his mom. Either she wasn't listening to him when he told her (I tune him out too lol), she simply didn't understand, or she forgets. I think she's dumb enough to have just not fully understood his word salad bullshit but I don't believe anyone could be dumb enough to tell him to his face they'd vote out his mom if they knew.

Man, Cirie and Felcia came off horribly in that convo they had with Bowie after the vote. I'm now fine with Felicia going, even though all it does is give Cirie exactly what she wants yet again. I'll just have to continue to root for Cam to comp beast his way into getting rid of her because none of these other idiots are gonna do it.

I hope Bowie wins HOH this week. That seems like it'd require a miracle though lol.

• Like 5

A superfan is one thing, but Cory is starting to remind me of that famous TNG episode where Picard encountered the race that only communicated with references...except with Cory his entire mythological reference system is Big Brother. He can't just reference his age difference with America, it has to be, "Are we Jack and Analyse?"  He does this all the time. 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 9
32 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yea, he definitely wants Cirie up. I don't think he even realizes that she would 100% not go home against anyone except Jared.

This. Cameron sucks, but I am rooting for anyone to succeed in toppling Cirie and her 1 million advantages.

This is why I just don't think Blue actually knows Cirie is his mom. Either she wasn't listening to him when he told her (I tune him out too lol), she simply didn't understand, or she forgets. I think she's dumb enough to have just not fully understood his word salad bullshit but I don't believe anyone could be dumb enough to tell him to his face they'd vote out his mom if they knew.

But she did say she knew didn't she in that TV episode diary room segment a while back?  Not that she didn't hit DELETE on her brain's keyboard with this.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Skooma said:

But she did say she knew didn't she in that TV episode diary room segment a while back?  Not that she didn't hit DELETE on her brain's keyboard with this.

Yeah, her DR bit showed her EXPLICITLY stating that she knew Cirie was Jared's mom, and yet...everything else she says seems like she doesn't. It's so fucking weird. 

Of course, the main thing that shows that she knows Cirie IS Jared's mom is that she isn't telling him to take Felicia down, who is the only other option to be Jared's mother in the house (unless you want to argue that she doesn't believe it at ALL). 

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, Auntie Velvet said:

Cory is starting to remind me of that famous TNG episode where Picard encountered the race that only communicated with references

"Darmak & Jalad on the ocean?"

"No, Cory & America in the hammock."

• LOL 7

47 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I am now willing Julie into announcing, "This week's HoH contest is... a DJ competition!”

NO!!!  What *I* want is a… BB Dance-Off!!!

Make it so, BB, make it so!

2 minutes ago, Gummo said:

"Darmak & Jalad on the ocean?"

"No, Cory & America in the hammock."

Clue flashback: Cory & America - in the hammock - with Red’s cupcake.

• LOL 3

Good morning! Turned on the feeds and everyone is sleeping. That will end soon as the whirling glittery colonoscopy appears.

I'm curious to see what happens today. Last Friday's daytime feeds were great.

• Like 1

Yea I’m fine with Felicia going after her and Cirie responded so horribly to Bowie after the vote. The gaslighting they were doing was insane. It just sucks that Cirie gets what she wants again.

I didn’t watch that Blue DR because I fast forward all the showmance segments but I remember seeing people say she seemed to piece it together. I hadn’t heard that she explicitly said she knows Cirie is Jared’s mom. Literally none of her behavior since then makes sense if she actually knows that.

• Like 8

If Felicia goes, that means two good cooks out in a row. Who will make breakfast now? It was funny on Friday when they were trying to remember how to do baked slop. TOO BAD they voted out the one guy who could make slop taste good! I wonder if that humiliverse Have Not punishment is intended irony.

I'd rather have Felicia stay because Cirie wants Izzy to stay - Izzy going would hurt her more. 

• Like 12
1 hour ago, Skooma said:

Kind of. What that DR session probably skipped out on was her then listing all the ways that Felicia could be Jared's mom. Editing magic, I suppose.

That being said, she definitely knows NOW, as she wants a final 4 with Cirie, Jared and Izzy. Or she's forgotten. She doesn't seem very aware of anything around her. She thinks Jared belittling her and putting her down is sexy, I'm sure. She's also just changed the target from Cory to Jag for next week with Jared, so good job, Blue. You've ensured your best friend might go next week.

• Like 2

Feeds come back on to two people in a kayak walking around. I'm pretty sure it's Cirie and Felicia. They have paddles, too. Then it switches to Cory and San Marino in bed. I'd rather see the kayakers paddling around the house.

• Like 1

Cory accuses San Marino of lying. I thought maybe he was joking, but he looked serious. They were talking about their meetings with someone. I thought Cameron, then perhaps Jared. San Marino says that whoever she was talking with said either she or Jag would go on the block.

NEWS ALERT: Cory wears SpongeBob underpants!! says San Marino.

Then they pull the covers all the way over themselves and the wiggling. Cory mutters he is having trouble getting it up there. Just as I wish for a camera switch (all 4 were on Cory and San Marino) we have a brief colonoscopy whirl, then cameras go back to the lovebirds and San Marino is getting out of bed.

All this was in the HaveNot room on the swing bed. 

The kayakers are on Camera 1 and 2 now. Cory soliloquizing is on 3 and 4. Someone is wearing a pig head. One of the dirt shifters from last night. Cameron is the one wearing a pig head. Cirie and Felicia are the kayakers.

Now San Marino is talking to someone else wearing a pig costume in the storage room. I think it's Izzy. Yes, it is.

Swirling colonoscopy.

Just heard the Stinkometer announcement. "That's a 9!"

By the way, earlier I heard someone yell out "Josh is in the bathroom!" and I heard someone refer to a Jason. So are the renaming themselves??

Matt comes out of the toilet space is in a lumberjack costume holding his Buddy Games guy cutout. 

Mecole is holding the megaphone, laughing.

• Useful 1
4 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

By the way, earlier I heard someone yell out "Josh is in the bathroom!" and I heard someone refer to a Jason. So are the renaming themselves??

Josh is the Josh Duhamel cardboard cut-out Matt's carrying. They've been jokingly having Josh as another houseguest.

So, it does seem like Cory has FINALLY figured out his trash spot, or as he put it, trash-adjacent. He realizes he's not in as good of a position as he thought, so hopefully this finally pushes him to stop playing it safe.

• Like 1

No idea, but if I’m in Grodner’s shoes? I would not be above playing a loop of construction noises (augmented by the occasional real jackhammer for the vibrations) for days just to screw with the hamsters’ minds.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
4 minutes ago, PhoneCop said:

No idea, but if I’m in Grodner’s shoes? I would not be above playing a loop of construction noises (augmented by the occasional real jackhammer for the vibrations) for days just to screw with the hamsters’ minds.

They should do this kind of thing but they don’t. They don’t fuck with them nearly enough.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

Cirie is helping Izzy pack for her trip to the Have Not room, I think. Or else it's for Cirie's trek to the Have Not room. She and Felicia match the decor of the Comic room in their kayaker outfoots. Izzy's pink pig outfit does not. 

Felicia and Izzy grasps hands. Izzy says it will be OK.

Question: why do you need a helmet for kayaking?  Life jackets, yes, I always wore one when kayaking. But I never wore a helmet.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Nashville said:

NO!!!  What *I* want is a… BB Dance-Off!!!

According to the internets, the national dance of Australia is the Bush

7 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

The fun will have to come from watching Jared play double-naught super spy and try to cover his tracks of simply not using a veto in the most convoluted way possible.

Jethro and Cory were just talking about Micronesia.  You may not realize, but Jethro thinks she's dangerous.   He also seems to think that if he takes Izzy down, that Cameron will put up Micronesia.  Who cannot be trusted.   I was about to say that Cameron told him that Cirie doesn't trust Felicia, but I think that was a conversation between Matt and Jag.  

• LOL 2
24 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

They’ve been locked in since yesterday and they can hear building. What kind of comp would take almost 4 days to build?

The next verse up is comicverse, I think. Maybe they're building BB comics?

By the way, Bowie just walked in and said she's cleaning. She just washed dishes. 

Cirie was she was in Charleston, SC on 9/11. She was going to nursing school, but didn't have to go to school that day. Her friend in New Jersey told her to watch TV, so Cirie did and saw the second plane crashing into the tower. She tried calling her mother, but couldn't get through.

Swirling colonoscopy.

Back to Cirie and Felicia counting votes.

15 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

They’ve been locked in since yesterday and they can hear building.

lf they follow the pattern, they're building giant toilets with giant pipes, and house guests will have to enter via the toilets and push themselves through the pipes to the sewage system, complete with sound effects.

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

Jared enters the Comic room. I'll see how this conversation goes before I change cameras.

They are trying to persuade Jared to try a protein shake because poor widdle baby Jared can't eat slop. Have it with chocolate milk! says Felicia.

Pets! It's the bunny cam! 

Time for POV ceremony?

I don't see the bunny, oh, there he is! He was in his little hut. Now he's out.

It's orange kitten on cams 1 and 2, and white bunny on cams 3 and 4.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Lamb18 said:

NEWS ALERT: Cory wears SpongeBob underpants!! says San Marino.

Then they pull the covers all the way over themselves and the wiggling. Cory mutters he is having trouble getting it up there.

“Alexa, add Brain Bleach to my shopping cart”

• LOL 9
39 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Giant, giant spin tables for the DJ competition. 

They already had a spin comp for this recent veto that Jared won. So Wall maybe or an early Otev?

24 minutes ago, Gemma Violet said:

lf they follow the pattern, they're building giant toilets with giant pipes, and house guests will have to enter via the toilets and push themselves through the pipes to the sewage system, complete with sound effects.

The humiliverse was only for 1 week and should end with eviction and not carry over to the next HoH. Please don’t give them ideas!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, Lamb18 said:

Question: why do you need a helmet for kayaking?  Life jackets, yes, I always wore one when kayaking. But I never wore a helmet.

I think it's in case you hit your head on a rock if you tip over.   Or to protect you from Covid.

• LOL 6

POV ceremony is over. Not sure what has happened but I think Jared left nominations the same.  He did not use the veto. Cameron just told Jared he's pissed off at him because he messed up his backdoor plan. But this is just Cameron telling Jared the scenario they are going to play-act. So Cameron is pretend mad because his plan was to backdoor Blue. Jared will go along with it. Cameron says, if you didn't notice, I hugged everyone except you. 

Cameron says Jared should have Squenchers or tea. The slop is messing up Jared. He can't eat the same thing over and over. He'll try a protein shake.

Cam the mastermind, plotting in his pig costume. Jared said Cory is painting a picture of Cameron and Jared as big allies, so this scheme is to make the house think Jared is mad at Cameron.

Commentary on Cirie and Felicia stuck with each other. They can't go talk to Cameron because the other one is there. Felicia is getting frustrated watching Izzy go back and forth.

• Like 4

Jared says Jag has no leadway to be sussed out by anything. Matt, Blue and Jared are suspicious of Jag. Now Jared says why wouldn't Cameron put San Marino up unless he already had a deal with her? Jared says he wishes so bad Jag would be on the block. Or perhaps, Cameron. He is talking about Cameron. Jared tells Matt that Cameron wants he and Jared to act like they're mad at each other.

Switch to Jag and Bowie riding exercise bikes. Jag is talking about his home town. Jag says he had a teacher and coach that was from Australia who just loved Omac.

Now back to Jared, Matt and Blue, all in the hospital room.

It's a little funny with Jared mumbling, Matt not understanding, Jared repeating himself a couple of times pronunciating each word carefully, over and over.

They are saying San Marino is the new Red. Jared slurps his tea.

Jared's saying how he's mad Cameron is attacking the two oldest women in the house. Blue says and the only two black women. (what about Mecole?)  He says Mama Felicia deserves to be on jury. And he's mad because Felicia goes home instead of Cory, San Marino or Jag.

• Like 2

Jared wants to whack Cory and Jag and Cameron with pool noodles as a physical comp. He is so mad that one of those two is going ahead of those three. Matt, Jag and Blue are praising Felicia.

Time to switch cameras.

Kayakers, San Marino and Matt in the living room with Josh. Joking about Matt taking Josh with him when he votes. Matt will say, "Josh and I vote to evict . . ."

Izzy, Matt and Josh are going to the Have Not room for a minute.

Talking about Josh, Izzy says, "I'll sit next to him on the wiener." Then she says, "I'll hold Josh in my lap."

Looking at the screen I'm thinking, A lumberjack, a pig and Josh Du(whatever) walked into a bar . . .

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
3 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

If you’re whitewatering, that helmet can be your best friend; smacking your head up against a big-ass rock when you’re being swept by a fast current ain’t no joke.

• Like 14
  • Useful 1
48 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I dunno, I could easily see also, "Oh, yeah, I knew that." 

51 minutes ago, SummerDreams said:

I'm predicting Felicia's reaction when Julie tells her Jared is Cirie's son will become a successful meme.

I would love a good old shocked reaction, but every single player this year takes in new information and then says, "Oh, yeah, I knew that" and it's getting old.  None of them know anything.

• Like 4