Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Mecole's actually very smart ...

Nothing she has done game-wise has really given me this impression but we'll see lol.

This will definitely all be moot because it will 100% be a unanimous vote. Or maybe 9-1 with Cam still evicting Jag.

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Nothing she has done game-wise has really given me this impression but we'll see lol.

This will definitely all be moot because it will 100% be a unanimous vote. Or maybe 9-1 with Cam still evicting Jag.

In terms of her reads, she's actually been better than most. Her gameplay sucks, no doubt, but she's had good reads. Mecole's observant and has had some good calls. That being said, doing anything with that information has been terrible for her.

It's why the Cory/America/Mecole trio could have been quite a powerful force in the game if Mecole was ever open to it. All three are clearly very smart and see thinks most of the other houseguests don't see, but each have their flaws within the game that prevent them from doing anything with these good reads.

It's too late for Mecole, I think. She doesn't seem to want to turn on her Brown Sugar Babes so she'll be taken out by double eviction, no doubt.

• Like 4
11 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Izzy is nervousing so she is 100% going to tell everyone before the vote and ruin the blindside.

Technically, Jared already tried hinting at it with Cameron and Felicia's been loudly discussing A flip, and Blue just sketched Red out a bit (I think) so Izzy's still not the biggest blabbermouth in the house.

I know we give Izzy a lot of crap but this woman can REALLY keep a secret when she wants to. She's not the blabbermouth in the Fields family, so if anyone's ruining it, it's Jared.

12 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Meme has no idea what her true position in the game is though. She is still riding BSB and Cirie/Jared dropped that about 1 week into it lol.

Not every read is good, mind you, but she on average has better reads than 80% of the house. But I think it's more with the logical aspects. The issue is when she runs into feelings that factor in. She doesn't seem to know how to compute the feelings aspect into decisions.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

What I mean is Izzy is going to tell Felicia and Meme and probably Bowie that Red is getting evicted so there will be a near unanimous vote.

I mean, it IS smarter to not blindside either, to be honest, so I wouldn't blame her for telling. It makes it less fun for us, of course, but a better move for someone like Izzy for no blindside with the allies that they currently have.

25 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

What I mean is Izzy is going to tell Felicia and Meme and probably Bowie that Red is getting evicted so there will be a near unanimous vote.

I really hate this. Why can't they just each vote for whom they want to evict? 

And when did the HoH pass to Izzy and Cirie? I want the other houseguests to realize how they all defer to these 2

• Like 7
9 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

And when did the HoH pass to Izzy and Cirie? I want the other houseguests to realize how they all defer to these 2

Yeah, it was one thing when they were running Felicia’s HoH,  but Jared’s? He’s supposed to be more of an independent agent. I don’t really expect anyone to guess there’s a mother & son in the house, because who would think the show would be so blatantly rigged, but they should be thinking SOMETHING’S up. The clues, they are everywhere…

• Like 4
39 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Yeah, it was one thing when they were running Felicia’s HoH,  but Jared’s? He’s supposed to be more of an independent agent. I don’t really expect anyone to guess there’s a mother & son in the house, because who would think the show would be so blatantly rigged, but they should be thinking SOMETHING’S up. The clues, they are everywhere…

Yeah, like I said earlier, how do they not get that they're at least clearly working closely together?!

• Like 4

but they should be thinking SOMETHING’S up.

Flashing back to the cookout and how every week we were like they gotta see what's happening right, and then that one week Derek said it and they were like nahhh. 😂

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Speaking of the Cookout, that's why I can't knock Meme for thinking that the BSB is for real. The Cookout was just two seasons ago, so she likely thinks she has something similar with Felicia and Cirie. I can't really knock her too much for not realizing that she doesn't. 

• Like 2

So, Cameron's HOH and I have no idea what he's gonna do, which is worrisome.

Plus, he probably just made jury.

And we have a twist on jury. It doesn't sound like it's simply just a buyback if it affects jury, although maybe they think it is.

Also, we can't script this better: Cameron gets blindsided, everyone wants him out, he wins HOH and makes jury (probably, who knows what the jury twist actually is).

If Cameron doesn't decide to get Cory out because of America, I MIGHT be ok with this week, but I really don't know what'll happen with Cameron. My hope is that he throws up Jared/Izzy and then wins veto and keeps noms the same, but who knows?

• Like 5
  • Applause 1

Cirie’s face when Cameron won HOH?

He's a total psycho but him winning is definitely more fun feeds, but he was a huge dumb flop last time, and if Bowie is his chief ally I can only imagine how this must be America's fault, and America/Cory go up.

On the upside they are finally giving her a good edit, so I hope to fuck it's Jared/Izzy with potential Cirie backdoor. Having said that America is behind Cory's terrible stache? They were very cute in that package though.

• Like 3

It's going to be another shit week with Cameron listening to Cirie's mist, and he'll put up Cory and America, with Cory as his target. 

I REALLY want it to be Jared and Blue, but then Blue would just go home, so no hope there.

• Like 1

It seemed like they filled in Felicia and Meme (but Felicia seemed ticked about it), but I don't think they told Red. And he still feels most betrayed by Cam and thinks being lied to by production and Cirie is awesome. Glad he is gone.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

I’m not getting too excited for this week even though a house full of have nots suffering for my entertainment should be a plus. His last HoH was an epic fail even before the whole week was nullified, all because of his strong belief in L25, so I’ll believe it when I see him put up Jared and Izzy but with my luck it will be Togo and Cory. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 3

I mean, It’s Cameron, he’s an idiot. But he was just on the opposite side of an 8-2 vote. Surely he knows that “Legends 25” is complete bullshit. So who does he go after? Jag again? For what purpose? He has to know he’s still in the same damned spot. I want him to go scorched earth. I actually WANT him to be that HOH who interrogates everyone for hours. Y’all? I want some Kyland level HOH meetings (if you know, you know). I already know I’m not going to get what I want this season so I want this week to be as awful as possible to as many people as possible. I’m just at that place right now.

Edited by Katesus7
  • Like 9
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 10
1 minute ago, Katesus7 said:

I mean, It’s Cameron, he’s an idiot. But he was just on the opposite side of an 8-2 vote. Surely he know that “Legends 25” is complete bullshit. So who does he go after? Jag again? For what purpose? He has to know he’s still in the same damned spot. I want him to go scorched earth. I actually WANT him to be that HOH who interrogates everyone for hours. Y’all? I want some Kyland level HOH meetings (if you know, you know). I already know I’m not going to get what I want this season so I want this week to be as awful as possible to as many people as possible. I’m just at that place right now.

“kyland level HOH meetings”

😂😂😂

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Speaking of the Cookout, that's why I can't knock Meme for thinking that the BSB is for real. The Cookout was just two seasons ago, so she likely thinks she has something similar with Felicia and Cirie. I can't really knock her too much for not realizing that she doesn't. 

I would agree with you, but BSB hasn’t held meetings in… ever? Since it was formed? If she knows the show at all, she should know that a core alliance is always strategizing, always meeting, and relationships in this house need a LOT of nurturing. She should know that she’s being left out of a lot of strategy, and that should make her nervous. Yet it doesn’t. I like Meme, but in her own words, she’s not quite mathing.

33 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

I mean, It’s Cameron, he’s an idiot. But he was just on the opposite side of an 8-2 vote. Surely he knows that “Legends 25” is complete bullshit. 

I can’t stand Cameron, but I laughed and laughed when he won HoH. The stank faces from Cirie and Izzy were to die for. And then his shrug when nobody cheered. Yeah, he was obviously pissed when he realized his “alliance” had lied to him, and I’m hoping he goes after them hard.

IMG_0441.gif.fc6befba2e6b1f6e65c13c25154050cc.gif

I’m not holding my breath, because this show lives to disappoint me, but I am hoping for at least one fun week of anger and chaos.

• Like 16
  • LOL 1

I can't even fathom what Cameron's gonna do, and it looks like they're keeping the feeds off until after the West Coast airing.

Ideally, Cameron would throw up Jared (who put him on the block) and Izzy (someone he's wanted out anyway) but I genuinely don't know who he'd backdoor. 

Realistically, he's probably rolling with the people who screwed him over, throw up Blue/America and backdoor Cory due to his jealousy.

• Sad 1

Cam looked stunned after Red was evicted… he just stood there not talking to anyone… I’m hoping against hope that maybe his pee brain realizes he’s being played by Jared, Cirie etc and he makes a move…. He might as well make a big move and go out fighting!

Right now he looks like an idiot. 

• Like 9
13 minutes ago, Gemma Violet said:

According to Jokers, Cam just said Jag has to go this week. 🙄

It's okay, Jag is this year's block rocking cockroach - he never dies, even when you whack him with a shoe 10 times. I swear that was going somewhere and then poof. Don't smoke weed, kids. Or smoke copious amounts. I don't care, I'm not your mom.

• Like 2
  • LOL 14

I can't help it, I am now kind of loving that this stupid asshole is actually just going to repeat his Jag/Blue noms. I love that he truly is THAT much of a stupid asshole. It's sort of like Superman flying around the Earth to turn back time, just so he can throw Lois Lane into a trench after he successfully saves her. This is so stupid it is high-larious. This stupid, stupid asshole. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

The Coven and the Covenettes (Bowie, Meme) are most definitely not letting Cameron into their comic book room next week. They’re going to tell him it’s Girls Only. No boyz allowed! It’s the new She-Woman Man  Cam Haters Alliance.

Then I saw an interesting conversation between Cam and Blue. They are both feeling blindsided and betrayed by people they trusted. Cam doesn’t understand why they just didn’t tell Red. He could have taken it. He thinks the blindside was unnecessary, it was just for shock and awe. But he’s ready to show them some real shock and awe.

Cameron is putting up Jag and Blue. But he assures her she’s not his target. He won’t tell her who the real target is; he doesn’t want to put her in a position of having to lie. He’s “not even telling Dominican Republic”. (WHAT? Is he playing OUR game now??)

Cam tells Blue that he really wants to work with her, and he wants her to win veto. Don’t think I’m blind, he tells her. I’m not asking you to trust me, I’m just asking you to gamble with me.

Blue starts to weep. She does not feel safe. If Jag comes down, she is sure to go home. He keeps saying she’s not in danger, but she won’t listen. She just keeps crying. She doesn’t understand why he is bending to the will of people who lied to him. Cam is tempted to confide his plans, but he doesn’t. He doesn’t want to put her in that position. He says it’s probably best if she doesn’t like him right now, because he doesn’t want people to think they are working together. But they are going to need each other very soon. He knows it’s an uphill battle for him, and he wants her with him.

Cam leaves the room, and Blue stays behind to dry her eyes and collect herself. Which takes only a few seconds, because she’s not really crying. She’s mad. “I just gave the best cry performance and it still didn’t work!” she tells the camera. “I need him to put up America, not me!” (Gotta say, her performance was pretty good. She fooled me.)

She finds Jared and crawls into bed with him. She’s still mad about the failure of her “Oscar winning” performance. And that Cameron didn’t confide his strategy to her. “‘Bigger plans’? Cry me a river.” She pouts and complains that Cameron was just talking in riddles. Jared tells her not to worry about it. They’ll take care of Cameron.

• Like 7

Now Jag and Izzy are in the bathroom laughing about the non-celebratory reaction to Cam’s win. And Jag is being so smug and mocking about it that I really need him to know how very barely he survived this eviction. He loves how that moment of nobody cheering Cam is on tape for them to watch and relish over and over. As are all the moments when your so-called allies plotted to backstab you, you dumb fuck.

I just really hate smug. Don’t make me feel bad for Cam, jackass, because I will hate that even more.

• Like 9
  • Fire 1
  • Love 2

I'm just in awe that this moron is putting up Jag/Blue as a fucking FEINT, when OBVIOUSLY whoever is left on the block if he somehow wins POV will be voted out over whatever big move he thinks he is making. 

This stupid asshole really thinks that he can make a big move against Cirie and/or Izzy by backdooring them and putting them up against JAG?

This dumb fuck thinks he is somehow keeping them at ease before he springs his trap, despite the fact that obviously whoever he backdoors WILL NOT GO HOME. 

Initially, it was funny that he was dumb enough to think Jag/Blue made sense, but now it's so much worse, because he knows it ISN'T a good idea, and he's STILL DOING IT for some dumb, misguided concept of strategy. I'm just stunned at how stupid he is.

• Like 6
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 2

Yeah, I woke up, feeling excited, feeling like, out of ALL the bad things that come out of Cam winning HOH and making jury (most likely), I thought "hey, maybe he'll make a big move." Nope, either Jag is his target or he thinks he can successfully backdoor someone and neither are good for his game. 

He was probably the only option for a big move and he's going with the same bad move he tried making two weeks ago. Fantastic.

Well, this week is a wash.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
4 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

He’s “not even telling Dominican Republic”. (WHAT? Is he playing OUR game now??)

Now, it's funny but I've seen speculation that he actually is talking about the DR.

So MAYBE there is a 0.00001% chance he's actually pulling a fast one and surprising us all. Hell, maybe it'll be Blue/Jared noms or something.

But I wouldn't hold my breath, the usual answer is always the right one.

I think he's gonna try to backdoor someone but he won't have the votes, so he'll fail miserably.

• Like 6

The staggering thing to me is that, like, okay, if he's just a brain dead moron, then fine, he's just a brain dead moron, but he knows ENOUGH that he clearly WANTS to make a big move, but he somehow thinks that doing it by putting them on the block against either Blue or Jag (IF HE CAN EVEN WIN POV, of course) is going to get his target out of the house? Like, how would that even POSSIBLY make sense?

• Like 4

At this rate, Cirie/Jared/Izzy DESERVE to win, because they're surrounded by cowardly, easily duped kissasses. 

If there was ever a perfect chance to break up the Queens, this is it. 

But ... no. 

We can't have nice things.

• Like 8
23 minutes ago, Gummo said:

At this rate, Cirie/Jared/Izzy DESERVE to win, because they're surrounded by cowardly, easily duped kissasses. 

If there was ever a perfect chance to break up the Queens, this is it. 

But ... no. 

We can't have nice things.

Cirie and Izzy, sure. Jared, hell no. This boy would have been a target ages ago if he didn't have his Mommy keep him in line. He would have made super bad plays long ago that would have put him on a target list. Jared has sometimes good reads but his social game is actually worse because he can sit back while his Mommy does the work for him. His comp ability is crap (he keeps getting last). He's let relationships outside of Blue slip from his fingers. Oh, and he's a massive asshole, so him winning would be a low tier winner.

The thing is that, before Blue came along, he was doing fine. He showed some real potential in the social game and was putting in work. But since he started cheating on his girlfriend with Blue, he's completely checked out of the game. Now he's gonna cruise to the end and then somehow win. 

• Like 5
29 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

His comp ability is crap (he keeps getting last). He's let relationships outside of Blue slip from his fingers. Oh, and he's a massive asshole, so him winning would be a low tier winner.

The thing is that, before Blue came along, he was doing fine. He showed some real potential in the social game and was putting in work. But since he started cheating on his girlfriend with Blue, he's completely checked out of the game.

I keep wondering how bad his comp ability is, at least in the athletic comps.  Oh, I agree he will never ever be one of The Greats, because he is lazy and not that gifted.  But what he really lacks is motivation, and we will never know if he could have done better because he knows he is 100 percent safe until the end. 

As for the social game, I am pretty sure we all liked him at first.  But then he started talking, honestly for the first time maybe, to Blue.  That was disturbing, disgusting, etc.  But then, he put all his concentration on sex with Blue, and is using the other one percent of his brain on convincing himself he is BMOC. 

I keep wondering what non-feed watchers think.  He's not getting the best edit, at least in the week or so, and they are just ignoring the housemance in favor of Cory and America who are cuter and 100 percent less icky. 

As for this week's HOH.  Sigh.  He was so angry about the Red vote last night I thought he would attempt, at least, to avenge his buddy.  BUT NO, he is more angry about having his HOH thwarted than being lied to this week.  And he doesn't seem to realize that others may have been the reason Red was so cold to him this week. 

Edited by Thalia
ETA I forgot to rant about the current HOH
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, Thalia said:

I keep wondering what non-feed watchers think.  He's not getting the best edit, at least in the week or so, and they are just ignoring the housemance in favor of Cory and America who are cuter and 100 percent less icky. 

It's funny, because I thought they'd give him a fantastic edit on the show, being Cirie's son, but his edit has been...being Cirie's son. He has no edit of his own. Cameron is getting a better edit than Jared! Jared probably does think his edit is fantastic when he has no idea that the casuals only know him as Cirie's son and nothing more.

• Like 4