Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, dizzyd said:

Now I can eat my words and wish Reilly and Hisam were back coz the rest of these idiots are just giving the game to them.

Hell, they were among Cirie’s biggest minions lol. The biggest reason Matt is up Cirie’s ass is because Reilly told him to trust her.

I think America is literally the only person who would even entertain going after the power quad right now. Cory would probably talk her out of it though because he’s an idiot.

It seems Cory and America are now fully fucked next week unless they win HOH and/or the invincibility power. Sigh.

• Like 2

Knowing the result I'm not even going to watch this week's episodes. I don't see the reason. It's like a car accident slowly happening in front of my eyes and I am in no mood to look.

I was thinking today how the game would have gone if Izzy was not Cirie's instagram stalker and she didn't know Jared was her son. Would that have changed the structure of the house? Just food for thought.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

I’m still confused wtf Jared “admitted” to Blue last night? His mom is in the house, but it’s Felicia? But his Mom is actually watching them on the feeds? But he can’t tell her his secret but he told her his secret? And pinky promises were involved which was too much for him?

Basically Jared is a grown ass man who behaves like a child, and seeing his interactions with Cirie as well as Cirie’s own stanky opinion of Blue because of her closeness to Jared, I totally get it. Cirie is really going to regret doing this, unless she or her man-child son actually manages to win. I can’t see how this is good for her brand, or how he’ll have all of these thousands of opportunities out of the house he keeps talking about.

Edited by Katesus7
  • Like 9
6 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

It's still at least an entertaining season, but my god, have we had this many houseguests who are playing this badly before? BB19 was on a similar level, so at least THIS batch of houseguests aren't terrible people, so that's a plus. These people are just bad at playing the game. 

I know that casting superfans doesn't always guarantee a good game, either, but I couldn't be more sick of casting famewhores and people who make their living doing reality shows and generally "I'm just here for the exposure" people all the damn time. Maybe it's just the nature of the game: who else has months to take off a real job, and a willingness to spend their time doing this? 

Maybe they should let the hamsters alone for a month before they eliminate someone. 

2 hours ago, dizzyd said:

It’s a good thing invincibility is not based on votes, she’d still have to win a comp and Cirie can’t win a comp unless it’s a crapshoot like Felicia’s HoH. 

I'd love to see her even play hard. Gosh it would be so satisfying to be HOH and nominate Cirie. I'd be like "Welcome to the game, Cirie! Come on in, the water's fine!" 

2 hours ago, blixie said:

the Jared of it all. 

Ha! Exactly. 

19 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

I’m still confused wtf Jared “admitted” to Blue last night? His mom is in the house, but it’s Felicia? But his Mom is actually watching them on the feeds?

I think at this point he was talking about being watched from within the house, on the monitors. Although now that I know what he was contemplating, that gives me the willies. 

I haven't even looked at the feeds yet today, and I'll be avoiding looking at that couch. I hope a hazmat team has gone through. I'd want them to do it while the houseguests were there, even. Just come in, say nothing, sanitize the heck out of that couch, and leave with the thanks of several grateful nations. 

• Like 5
7 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Waking up to hear the mess that was last night (but also all of yesterday), it's just....astonishing how bad almost all of these players are. I know we're all pissed about Cirie being in the house and having advantages and whatnot ...

I am NOT pissed Cirie is in the BB house and am rooting for her despite her having what I see as a major disadvantage of having that idiot son there as well.

3 hours ago, blixie said:

I just used up every email address I had and made five more to vote for Cory's invincibility, if the producers have any sense they will throw all of Cirie's votes in the trash.

I don't vote but if I did it would be 100% for Cirie.  Her "this is not the droid you are looking for" Jedi mind tricks is the only entertaining thing this season for me.

• Like 3

FYI this was a post on jokers, you’re welcome. 

America and Izzy sitting in the Jared/Blue aftermath upstairs discussing America's growing feelings for Cory. 

Still looking for that ew reaction button, primetimer!

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 5

Felicia really was cast strictly to be Cirie's shield, wasn't she? The Jessica Sierra to Cirie's Carrie Underwood. To be the older, softer target age-wise. To be Jared's fake mother when he inevitably slipped up. And to play the part of Denzel Washington's sister as needed.

• Like 1
  • LOL 13

I wonder if one of the prizes at an upcoming PoV will be a movie. Last year it was Bros. My first thought was that maybe this year it could be Scorsese’s upcoming epic Killers of the Flower Moon starring DiCaprio. It’s a Paramount release so it’s a possibility in terms of corporate synergy but its running time is three hours and twenty-six minutes long so maybe not. It might be fun if they snuck in a few shots of Felicia falling asleep during it, though.

2 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

I’m still confused wtf Jared “admitted” to Blue last night?

So am I, and I witnessed it.

Basically, he was bursting at the seams to tell Blue his “big secret” but also keep it from her, because he likes having the power and what he really wants is for her to beg him for it. 

So he told her some truths, some half truths, and some lies, all wrapped up in a big dumb riddle that Blue could solve if she took a minute to think about it, but she didn’t because she has no interest in playing games— Jared’s OR Big Brother’s.

Poor Cory. That sofa is his favorite spot in the house, and once he eventually learns he was sitting in night after night, his memories will be tainted forever.

• LOL 7
1 hour ago, Mediocre Gatsby said:

I know that casting superfans doesn't always guarantee a good game, either, but I couldn't be more sick of casting famewhores and people who make their living doing reality shows and generally "I'm just here for the exposure" people all the damn time. Maybe it's just the nature of the game: who else has months to take off a real job, and a willingness to spend their time doing this? 

Cirie supposedly has a real job and she managed to do this kind of thing 6 other times so I guess it's possible.

Meme chose Cirie, Felicia, and America as her guests at the dinner she won in Pressure Cooker 2.0.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Also, Cirie told Jared that Blue is who they're voting out so look out for how the unfolds later lol.

My prediction from the start that Cirie wants Blue out because Blue is distraction for Jarad.  Cirie possibly believes that Blue will eventually have more power over Jarad than she does. 

• Like 2

Which sofa did Jared leaves his DNA on?

Cameron and Red in HOH, by themselves, talking about how well they are doing.  Cameron says in Week 1 he was with the wrong group, the Not Professors, but now that has been remedied.  Do these two clowns think the Professors are still an alliance?  Red thinks that Cirie totally has their backs.  Izzy threw their names out but Cirie shut it down.  Bowie told him so.  Cameron wants Blue to go this week and America to go next week.  

In Comics room, Izzy tells Cirie that Jag wants to tell Cory and America.  Cirie says NO!  That if Jag tells them she won't do it.  Izzy says she will tell Jag not to tell anyone.  Jared comes in Comics room, throws something on Bowie's bed and says, "That's Bowie's", and walks right back out.  Cirie makes a "what was that?" gesture and cameras cut to Dumb and Dumber in the HOH.

In Scary room, Blue tells Jared that she had a good chat with Felicia earlier today.  Jared jokes that Blue told Felicia she's in love.  Blue says he wishes.  Jared says that he does.  Blue says maybe one day.  Apparently in a previous conversation, Blue had told Felicia that there were some red flags in regards to Jared.  Jared badgers Blue into telling him the red flags but she refuses.  

Switch to Comics' room, Cirie is brushing her teeth and Izzy comments about how vigorously Cirie brushes.  Cirie is called to DR downstairs with her mouth filled with toothpaste.  Mr Big is such a jokester.

Switch back to more mindless babbling with Jared and Blue.

Then, commercials.  Thank god!

• LOL 1
9 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

That's the sucky part. It's Derrick all over again. Like I really don't wanna watch Cirie steamroll the season simply because everyone is dumb and not because of anything she actually does. Although, thankfully Cirie is more likable than Derrick and she actually is also kind of a terrible player in a funny way so it's not as frustrating and boring as BB16.

I just wish the opposition to Cirie was actually able to play well.

America and Cory both have good reads, that's the frustrating part. They're flawed, but they wouldn't be in SUCH a bad position if everyone else in the house was 1% better than they are. In other seasons, the other houseguests wouldn't be running around, spilling everything to everyone. In other seasons, at least some of them would use 1% of their brain and say "hey, we need to make some deals and figure out how to stay in this game." These players are running to Cirie, practically asking her what THEY can do for HER game. 

So, she can run around, making messes, breaking deals, and flip flopping all she wants, because nobody will do anything about it and the people that could will be taken out before they can.

And, sure, that's a good strategy for Cirie, but it definitely is Derrick 2.0. But even season 16 had some ok players that didn't ALL fall at Derrick's feet. They were just taken out well before anyone could do anything about it. 

It's such a shame because I do like America/Cory a lot. Again, despite them playing flawed games, they're not the worst players. Cory, especially, has an excellent strategy that would have worked in another season. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

More of Blue and Jared "falling in love" in the Scary room.  Button Boy must feel like there's a big fan base for this.

Matt and Jag outside talking about how many opportunities will come their way after BB.  Matt would like to do The Challenge but maybe not TAR, because you have to be smart for that.  Jag would like to do TAR with his brother and maybe Survivor.  Cameron sits and listens but hasn't said a word, which is odd because he's usually pushing his way into conversations.  

• Like 1

Her "this is not the droid you are looking for" Jedi mind tricks is the only entertaining thing this season for me.

I enjoy it too, but I'd enjoy it more with actual adversity not 10 weak minded Storm Troopers, and this group is more like IDK, porgs? Like it's no where near what Dan, Will, and Taylor did aka being totally targeted from the start triumphing in the end. 

Wasn't the Jared/Blue reveal cut away several times? So it's had to know exactly what he said and exactly what she knows. I had way too much in faith in that girl, to be genuinely falling for misogynistic mama's boy. OY.

• Like 4

Just got caught up over the last 15 hours or so, and never have I ever been more grateful to have not been watching the feeds and miss the Jared/Blue yuck fest.  I need that to get blown up ASAP so I don't have to watch it on any screen.

• Like 1

Apparently Jared is telling Blue that if she gets kicked off they won't end together. Again anyone else would start to wonder why he'd say that if she gets kicked off thing and then weaponize the info she has to her allies. But Blue was just here for the tiktok follows.

• Like 1

I don't knock any player for their opponents being dumb. They're ALWAYS dumb. Look at my triumvirate of top players, Dan/Jun/Will. Their opponents were dumb, too. 

BB16 was also a very dumb group (with some good players mixed in there), but I would never knock Derrick for controlling them all had he not been given a huge advantage to start with (and I still give Derrick a lot of credit for controlling the group regardless). Similarly, I would never begrudge someone like Cirie taking control of these nitwits if it were not for her huge (HUGE) production advantage. We would have had young vs. old with young in charge in Week One had it not been for the production fucking around (and honestly, we probably would have had Cirie as one of the four initial nominees had it not been for production fucking around). 

Whatever, Cirie controlling a house due to production advantage is a lot better than Derrick, because Derrick was also a dick, so I can certainly live with this. I just hope they avoid it next season. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
41 minutes ago, Mediocre Gatsby said:

I appreciate her ability, but it's not entertaining for me. If I want to watch someone sit on a bed in a bathrobe for 20 hours a day, I have mirrors for that. 

Eh, it's BB entertainment for me because BB is nothing but people sitting around or, in some cases, lying around in pairs which is far worse.  Besides the Queen shouldn't have to be running around away from her throne.  The minions should come to her as is right proper, hah.

So far which minions have been dumber?  These idiots or the ones on The Traitors?  We should start a poll.

• Like 1

It would be interesting if as an experiment BB would go completely silent for like three days, i.e. no competitions, no "adjust your mic" or "come to the DR."  Everyone is inside, the doors are locked, and BB just goes away.  Silence.  Food begins to dwindle.  Paranoia sets in.  Some of them, led by Izzy, would begin to think space aliens have landed or Armageddon has happened.

• Like 7
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 7

This night is so weird. 

First I see Cory and Cambodia curled up on the jizz sofa, and I can’t even hear what they’re saying because I know what they’re sitting in. Then they move to the HaveNot room, and I still can’t listen to them because it’s nothing but fake (not fake?) flirting and it’s just not that interesting.

Then it switches to Jared and Blue and I tune all the way out, because.

Then the next thing I know, everyone is searching for condoms on Jared/Blue’s behalf, and Cirie is also there and she just can’t. But she doesn’t leave, either. Awkward upon awkward. I don’t know how this all started, or why it required a group effort. Nobody can find the condoms. They’re all missing. And so are Cory and Cambodia. Hmmm, says the group,

This is going to be a short feeds night for me. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
11 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

First I see Cory and Cambodia curled up on the jizz sofa

Ick. 

And: Imagine in some post-apocalyptic future, someone finds these boards and tries to translate that sentence into other languages like the Rosetta Stone. They could never do it. 

• LOL 7
On 8/26/2023 at 11:33 PM, Mediocre Gatsby said:

You're playing fast and loose with the word "facts" there, leocadia😄

They’re the “alternative” kind, donchaknow.

On 8/27/2023 at 12:27 AM, Mediocre Gatsby said:

I was sure this sentence was going to end with "Becky's face."

Oh, I hadn’t thought of Becky in so long!  “Basic Becky, so trainwrecky….”

15 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

That's the sucky part. 

Swear to god - after all the couch talk, my brain first saw this as “That’s the sticky part”.

• LOL 3
4 hours ago, mertensia said:

Why don't people want to split up Cirie and Felicia? Put them both up. 

Because everyone who has won HOH since Reilly believes that Cirie and Felicia are part of their alliance (well, one of those three HOHs was Felicia herself, so she was actually correct!). 

• Like 1

I wonder why they wouldn't want to split up Jared and Blue, too. It would be an easy excuse to break up the showmance. With all the different permutations of alliances and fake alliances though, I can't remember how Cam and Red feel about Jared.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

I don't get why they don't wanna split up Cirie and Izzy. Most of them don't even like Izzy anyway and she is up Cirie's ass 24/7, much more than Felicia tbh.

Yeah, even without being a barnacle on Cirie, I don't know how they put up with Izzy's incessant "checking in" and talking 24/7.  She's got a manic energy that kind of reminds me of Vanessa. She's constantly paranoid and it's always somehow about her.  

• Like 4

I don't get why they don't wanna split up Cirie and Izzy. Most of them don't even like Izzy anyway and she is up Cirie's ass 24/7, much more than Felicia tbh.

For some reason, these people don't see how close Cirie/Izzy are. Even if they do, they think "nah, Cirie's MY number 1!"

But either way, I think Izzy will be a huge target in the next two-three weeks, regardless if she's paired with Cirie or not.

1 hour ago, LeDucDiableBleu said:

I wonder why they wouldn't want to split up Jared and Blue, too. It would be an easy excuse to break up the showmance. With all the different permutations of alliances and fake alliances though, I can't remember how Cam and Red feel about Jared.

Like above, these people also don't seem to see Jared/Blue as being THAT close, or that much of a target. That, and Cirie's protecting Jared hardcore, along with Izzy. Though since there is discussions of Blue leaving this week anyway, that won't be a problem for that much longer.

I don't think she's using him for game as much as for screen time and followers.

That, and Blue has uttered the phrase "I can fix him" at one point, so it's also that she thinks she can fix all of Jared's bad traits. All 629 of them, apparently.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 6

I have to believe Blue’s not buying Jared’s shit and is just using him for game. 

We all have to believe she's using him for game or follows to remain sane.

For some reason, these people don't see how close Cirie/Izzy are. Even if they do, they think "nah, Cirie's MY number 1!"

What cannot be believed is that when they say she is their #1 they never ask what # are they to CIRIE and indeed several have vocalized a clear understanding they are on the BOTTOM of whatever permutation of her all house alliance they are in Meme in the storage room (I know I'm on the bottom) Izzy re: Jared and Cirie, I know I'm on the bottom, Cory thinks being on the bottom was aiding his game which was to be her primary secret adversary. Of the ones who even realize or care that they are on the bottom, none of them CARE. Like Taran has been saying this season feels like a prank because like objectively Meme is a POLITICAL ANALYST, and yet somehow even Austin in BB17 had more sense to realize when he was being lowered in the pecking order of any given alliance.

Meme is now the second person who specializes in politics to be completely pants on television by Cirie Fields. You know you are on the bottom but you make zero moves to engage Americory?!!!! To separate Izzy/Cirie? Who do you have Meme personally WHO?

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I don't think she's using him for game as much as for screen time and followers.

I think Blue’s entire reason for being on the show is screen time and followers. And she’s savvy enough to know a showmance will help to bolster those numbers. She’s clearly not trying to play the game; she spends most of her time curled up on stained furniture with her idiot boy toy. I never see her strategize. If she cared, she would also realize she’s doing damage to her game by isolating herself.

I honestly don’t think she cares, and I hope they go through with the eviction plan, because I’d like to see all the feeds time that is wasted on underblanket giggling freed up for something that’s actually fun to watch.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
28 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

I think Blue’s entire reason for being on the show is screen time and followers. And she’s savvy enough to know a showmance will help to bolster those numbers. She’s clearly not trying to play the game; she spends most of her time curled up on stained furniture with her idiot boy toy. I never see her strategize. If she cared, she would also realize she’s doing damage to her game by isolating herself.

I honestly don’t think she cares, and I hope they go through with the eviction plan, because I’d like to see all the feeds time that is wasted on underblanket giggling freed up for something that’s actually fun to watch.

I love how these people all think a showmance is their ticket, when in the past there have been many showmances that have turned even the casuals off.  Austin and Liz, Amanda and McRae, Matt and Raven, Ollie and April, etc.  It's not always the showmance, sometimes it's the people.  I feel like even this year the casuals aren't into Jarred and Blue. 

I cannot wait until Thursday if Blue really goes.  She adds nothing.  It would wake up Cory and America, and it would kickstart the game again.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

That, and Blue has uttered the phrase "I can fix him" at one point, so it's also that she thinks she can fix all of Jared's bad traits. All 629 of them, apparently.

Does that EVER work anywhere?

Women:  trying to "fix" a guy is a fool's errand doomed to failure.

eta:  Better her than Jag goes.  He seems nice enough but is clueless.

Edited by PaperTree
  • Like 4

Haha, Cam just vocalized his strategy to Cirie, Felicia and Bowie: he wants to splits the couples. So this week is blue, next week is (America) and after that he wants to split Jared and Cory. Anyone else see this?

Every year I watch and I feel my brain ooze out of my head with all the exposure to stupid. 

• Sad 1
  • LOL 3

Cory and Blue were on the hammock talking about her veto speech. Blue said that she has to talk to Cirie, Izzy and Felicia about "something that was really weird" and then she said to Cory "this is between you and I." And then the feeds flipped to Felicia and none of the cameras were on Blue and Cory anymore. That was really frustrating. It looked like she might have been about to tell Cory about "the secret" and they cut it off. She might have been about to say something else, but we don't know now.

ETA: Feeds back on Cory and Blue and he seems nonplussed so I doubt she told him but that was still frustrating to watch. He says he'd be totally down with a Blue HOH next week.

Edited by LeDucDiableBleu
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1

Felicia and Meme were just talking about wanting to tell Jared that they are voting out Blue. They don’t want him to feel left out of the vote. Little do they know, mommy already told him. Izzy came in and said they should wait until Wednesday and Felicia was like, ‘so you really think he’ll believe we decided this on Wednesday,’ and Izzy was like, ‘have you met us?’ A rare moment of self awareness from Izzy lol.

• LOL 18

I can imagine Americory,

That is very clearly not what they think or what they will say, I think Cory and America will know they are at code Rat Fuck and will have to spill to everyone about all of Cirie's webs. I don't think anyone will actually listen to them except maybe maybe MeMe but it sounds like she finally started playing last night and decided her best option for sub alliance is Jag/Red/Cam/Bowie, which it would be if she had more sway over them than Cirie. But every single one trust Cirie more than her, only Americory would give her a listen and could help get Bowie/Jag/Cam in line. Red is lost fucking cause.

We are firmly in "So you're saying Ben is Glory?" territory.  

download.jpg

Blue said that she has to talk to Cirie, Izzy and Felicia about "something that was really weird" and then she said to Cory "this is between you and I." 

download-1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, Gemma Violet said:

It would be interesting if as an experiment BB would go completely silent for like three days, i.e. no competitions, no "adjust your mic" or "come to the DR."  Everyone is inside, the doors are locked, and BB just goes away.  Silence.  Food begins to dwindle.  Paranoia sets in.  Some of them, led by Izzy, would begin to think space aliens have landed or Armageddon has happened.

I would be SO there for that!  Those are the kind of producer manipulative mind games I want Big Brother to be playing with the hamsters!  I really want to shake up the show, maybe pretend a Zombie Apocalypse or something.  Eh, on second thought, never mind.  BB would screw that up and it would be achingly lame.  The original few seasons, BB was more willing to mess with the house, but these later seasons have all been BOring.

A long while back, I was in the UK on business when their version of Big Brother was running.  The UK version was much more manipulative, Big Brother was really quite an authority figure.  As I recall, two silly female hamsters were sent to a bed-sitter isolation, where they could monitor the other hamsters still in the house, and they could play tricks on them.  That was diabolical fun.

Hey man, jizz couch > jizz towel any day.

• Like 2

I suppose if anyone pointed out to Blue she'd get more followers if she'd made jury, it'd only lead to more horky blanket time, not her kicking into gear. Too bad there's no chance of a buyback for the previous three evictees when any of them returning would shake things up more than Blue. Hopefully Cirie sticks to bouncing her; Jag may not be a great player, but at least he's trying.

• Like 3