Type keyword(s) to search

The Annual Golden Globes - General Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

I wish Billy had won.  Watching Tim Allen having to hug and congratulate him would have been epic.

I would have paid money to see that, especially if Billy still had the feathers on. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
9 minutes ago, ShadowHunter said:

Yes her speech had a few funny moments. It did run a little long though.

I think that these special award speeches do tend to go on a little long. In addition to summarizing their own lives, the awardees also mention the person it was named for. I liked it. 

I liked her walking off with her arm around Kate's shoulders. 

• Love 3
Just now, Misslindsey said:

I am not a Taylor Swift fan, but I usually think she dresses well. I am not liking her dress.

Yeah, the pattern and colors are not great and why is there a random cutout on her chest?

Whoa, Frozen 2 lost! 

So if Amy and Taylor are on stage together,I guess Taylor has sort of forgiven her for the cracks Amy and Tina Fey made about her a few years ago when my fave duo hosted?

Missing Link?! That movie crashed and burned. I’d be flabbergasted too that it won. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, bmoore4026 said:

So much tepid applause.  Whose feet did Tarantino step on for such reactions?

I think a lot of people still haven't forgiven him for his role (or lack of) on the #MeToo movement.

Really wish Parasite had won instead. I hope Bong Joon-Ho wins for Director later.

• Love 4