Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E16: The Reunion, Part I

• Start Topic

(edited)
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

She opened and named a bar TomTom because of the popularity of the Toms. She wanted it implied out there - come and drink and you'll probably see one of the Toms here. On the show I remember her asking them if they wanted their investment back and they said no. If what LVP just said is true then she never paid them any percentage of profit

Fast forward to now...she's saying this publicly to distance TomToms from the Toms because of the Scandal fallout

LVP gets the slick bitch crown

They didn't make any profit if they took their investment back. It seems all Vanderpump restaurants/bars, and now the S&S Lounge depend mainly on the Vanderpump Rules fan crowd (to have as customers).

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3
33 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

I  totally agree.  She AND Arianna need to watch it a little with their words.  Lisa is not one to be f'd with, considering her value and ability to "put in a good word" for their businesses.  Let's not bite the hand that feeds us.  Look how Jax Taylor ended up. 

My opinion only - I think that LVP would cut Ariana more slack than she would Lala.  LVP has had a few run-ins with Lala over the years, and Lala has never seemed to show any respect to LVP, which is something that she absolutely demands from all of these chucklefucks.  

Ariana was more temperate in her comments to LVP - they weren't exactly adoring, but they weren't exactly disrepectful, either.  

• Like 13
  • Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, nexxie said:

She’s the biggest bully on the show imo.

The top sign of a bully is someone who validates their right to bully, i.e., "This is BRAVO, so you can't complain you are bullied!" Lala is on point at times, but she is a mean girl, and she's not humble in the slightest, and she is really starting to be ridiculous with her insecurity-- I mean, her only ally was James (the hallmark bully). When Sheana talked about being bullied by Lala in the past, Lala was not at all sympathetic-- it was like, "you are on a reality show and you need to deal with it" regardelss of the fact that Sheana wa clearly hurt. I guess there is a new rule or truth that if you are on TV you aren't hurt by bullying, and/or if you are, you should just suck it up and be grateful you are on TV.

I did like that Lala told Lisa off from the jump of the reunion. She really but that b*** in her place. Lisa looked a gobsmacked after that that.

Edited by bravofan27
  • Like 5
21 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

Yes, Raquel seems unaffected by what is happening, watching from her trailer. She doesn't have any remorce. At least for now, but according to the cast she never did.

Tom and Raquel feel 0 remorse because they both don't feel they did anything wrong.

Tom has regrets - he regrets he got caught because now there is more financial pressure on him and he doesn't have Ariana to help him. He regrets the cheating exposed because it is having a negative impact on S&S. He regrets the cheating exposed, because now the clandestine creeping around with Raquel is gone and that got his rocks off. He regrets the cheating exposed, because now Raquel wants him to claim her as the main chick and that bitch got no money for him to tap into.

I think both Raquel and Tom are exhilarated by this spotlight to the point of gleeful giddiness

• Like 9
  • Applause 3

Being shown on my Bravo channel right now is the episode from 11/3/14 titled “Instafight”.

WOW! I had forgotten a lot of this, Bravo is really kicking Tom Sandy in the ass, he most likely will be gone if there is a next season.

• LOL 1
(edited)
6 hours ago, mbaywife123 said:

Being shown on my Bravo channel right now is the episode from 11/3/14 titled “Instafight”.

WOW! I had forgotten a lot of this, Bravo is really kicking Tom Sandy in the ass, he most likely will be gone if there is a next season.

I'm watching the same. It's the first Miami girl (Annmarie) episode (S3/E1). 

And it's obvious that like Sandoval mentioned in this reunion that Ariana and him decided to project a better picture to the viewers by not revealing (or covering up) certain aspects of their lives from the very beginning. In this case the Miami Girl affair. 

It's funny, but I remember that appearance of Sandoval, Schwartz, and Jax at a club in Miami. They were up and coming. An acquaintance went, and she posted photos on social media with them. That's what these events are about- to bring people to a club, who will pay a fee, and hopefully drink more in order to meet the celebrity and take photos. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1

The booing of Sandoval cracked me up.

LVP to me came off bad in part 1. She’s all about sticking up for Sandoval no matter what. Obviously she’s not going to just dump her kind of business partner but there’s a better way to do it then what she’s doing. She’s kind of always came off sexist tho. She wants to be the only woman and all men lust after her. I’ve never liked her at any of the reunions tho.

Schwartz needs to shut up.

I did not like seeing Raquel’s botch smug face in her trailer ugh.

• Like 8
  • Applause 5
  • Love 2
Just now, ZettaK said:

I'm watching the same. It's the Miami girl (Annemarie) episodes. 

It’s amazing watching T. Sandy and all of the bullshit coming out of his mouth.

Also the Schwartz & Sandy hate on James and the revelations of who is cheating on who.

Bravo is setting this all up to get rid of Schwartz, Sandy, Rachel leave the rest with more girl power time probably more Ariana, Katie, the sandwich shop, James and Allie, Brock & Shenea, LaLa and bring back a few of the OG’s.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Lady of nod said:

James is outraged bc he’s not over Raquel. 

This.  I think he was very in love with her and showing off his new "girlfriend" did not assuage his hurt like he thought it would.

2 hours ago, blixie said:

Katie on the other hand is reminding me why she is still every bit the mean girl bitch, "nobody likes jo" was like something an eighth grader says, and she is still obsessed with a "friend group". 

To me that's just code for "you better not get involved with any girl on the show" 😁

2 hours ago, TheCouchPotato said:

Didn’t Ariana and Lala have an intimate moment? 

Yeah - to me that goes right to the matter of "they kept things private about their relationship" - she was PISSED when he let that out "to his friends" (as in - on camera). She was all "how dare you discuss My Sexuality" and I was thinking "that's not your Sexuality - it's just you acting like a drunken skank!"

2 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I also thought that LaLa may have just dug her grave, with the way she spoke to Lisa Vanderpump.  Lisa looked shocked and quite pissed off when Lala said something to the effect of "I didn't ask for your opinion and I don't care what you think." (or whatever she said.)

I have always hated both of them, but apparently I hate Lisa more because I never thought I'd like anything about "Lala" but I kind of loved her there 😄

1 hour ago, bravofan27 said:

LVP should not be here. She is making herself look really bad, and she is clearly not prepared. I wonder if she will step out at some point. From the jump she was aware of the length of the reunion and ready to leave.

She's too used to being what she likes to pretend is the "mother figure" of her "staff".  But none of them work for her any more and have more to say than, "You're right, Lisa.  Thank you Lisa" 😂

1 hour ago, njbchlover said:

My opinion only - I think that LVP would cut Ariana more slack than she would Lala.  LVP has had a few run-ins with Lala over the years, and Lala has never seemed to show any respect to LVP, which is something that she absolutely demands from all of these chucklefucks.  

But she's always favored "Lala" - remember when "Lala" screamed at everyone in the restaurant one day - at least that Billie and Raquel, and possibly Scheana too, and James, and when they told Lisa she was all, "Oh no, 'Lala' doesn't do that" - IMO she's always had a soft spot for "Lala" because she just wishes she was a generation younger so she could be even more vulgar, as "Lala" usually is 😏

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
4 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Alright James. Sit yourself down and let Sandy dig his own grave. We want to hear what he has to say for himself.

This bugged the crap out of me. James and Lala need to chill. Let the worm speak, then attack. Everybody screaming at the worm didn't give him a chance to show his true disgusting colors. 

• Like 13
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, nexxie said:

imo the only reason anyone on the show (including Andy) lets Lala keep talking out of her ass is that she’ll bully them if they dare point out her delusional self-importance.

I had to mute her, she gave me a headache. I had the CC on, and still had to rewind,  to see what was said. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
(edited)
4 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Does anyone know if this is true?

IMG_4320.png

About TomTom? If the Toms took their money out when it opened, like Lisa said, they never had any money left to have a stake at in the future.  This person claims Lisa gave them their stake right now. They took $100,000 ($50,000 each, like it was mentioned in the reunion), not $50,000. 

I thought Ariana’s red dress/top with skirt was gorgeous. I really loved what she wore at the rooftop bar in the last episode. But that silver dress she wore for her one-on-one with Andy was terrible.

I agree. I also like the color, and length of her hair right now.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, Marley said:

The booing of Sandoval cracked me up.

LVP to me came off bad in part 1. She’s all about sticking up for Sandoval no matter what. Obviously she’s not going to just dump her kind of business partner but there’s a better way to do it then what she’s doing. She’s kind of always came off sexist tho. She wants to be the only woman and all men lust after her. I’ve never liked her at any of the reunions tho.

Schwartz needs to shut up.

I did not like seeing Raquel’s botch smug face in her trailer ugh.

KFB fantasy of what happens to Raquel when she steps out of her trailer

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5v69vFsHbXhhS66gEZlr

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, ZettaK said:

About TomTom? If the Toms took their money out when it opened, like Lisa said, something the Toms agreed with in this reunion episode, they never had any money left to have a stake at in the future. So, no, it's not true. This person claims Lisa gave them their stake right now, something that is not true. Also, their original investment was $100,000 ($50,000 each, like it was mentioned in the reunion), not $50,000. Anybody can say whatever they want on different forums, blogs, etc.

I agree. I also like the color, and length of her hair right now.

Did she say they took their money out when TomTom opened? I thought they had to take their money out in order to help finance S&S’s? TomTom was worth more, by the time they were struggling to finish setting up S&S’s, no?

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I really want to know what Sandoval said immediately after Ariana found out about the affair. Ariana said that he was angry at her, yelling. Until the cameras arrived.

Eww what a creep. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
(edited)
8 hours ago, bosawks said:

All the cut backs to Raquel smirking and rolling her eyes makes me think think production could give a fuck about her.

Those were the scenes that made my blood boil.  She managed to have eye-rolling attitude every time I saw her react to Ariana talking about what she’s been through.  Not only was she acting as if Ariana isn’t deserving of telling her side, but acting is if she wasn’t RESPONSIBLE for Ariana even having had that fucking experience!  Who in their right mind believes they have a right to get pissed at that?!

The way she would get all bashful and puppy-dog-eyed when the discussion came back to her and Tom’s hookup timeline and he’d go into specific dates and occasions, she couldn’t contain her glee.  She acted flattered and as if she were basking in the glow of a lover’s walk down memory lane as she listened.  She’s just completely oblivious to the fact that maybe acting like a lovesick pup while others are devastated by your actions is NOT something you want broadcast to the world.  

I’d call it sadistic, but I don’t think that’s accurate.  It’s more like a combination of deep-seeded ignorance and absolute self-centeredness to the point that she has ZERO empathy or even basic consideration for others.  Somehow she also feels entitled enough to be offended when they state facts that make her look like an asshole, as if THEY are doing her wrong.   Everything is over her head, to say she’s tone-deaf is an understatement.  

Another part that pissed me off was when she got a little giggly satisfaction (aimed at Katie, I’m sure) when the discussion went to the kiss between her and Schwartz and he called it “liberating”.   She looks at this crap as competition between she and the other women - and she still doesn’t get that she did not win.  

Is this level of emotional immaturity even fixable?  I have to wonder.  I don’t even know why I feel so compelled to try to understand it, it’s just so bizarre…🤷‍♀️

Edited by CallmeCray
  • Like 18
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1

Well, I have finally seen the show. Why "finally"? because about 20 minutes in THE CABLE WENT OUT! And so did the internet. And so did our phone service.  Couldn't even make a 911 call! And I know this because I tried to call 911 several times to report the crime of interrupting the VPR reunion! (kidding).

Just watching Rachel and her reactions...no. You don't get to smirk, bish.  She needs to go back to the Stepford factory and have her emotions chip fixed.

When push comes to shove, Lala lets Scheana know that, really, the only reason they are friends is because of their children.  Nice. Look out Scheana, Lala will do it to you again just as soon as she finds the right toddler playgroup. 

Also, that preview -- whose mom was talking about James's penis?!  Rachel's?! So, so creepy. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

Another thing that bothers me about this - everyone is going “Team Ariana” because it’s the cool thing to do and they don’t want to be canceled. Lala, and James are going over the top to show what huge supporters they are of Ariana and how they are completely against cheating. Wouldn’t want those two as spokespeople for fidelity. I didn’t hear sound arguments — just a bunch of eye rolling, screaming, and name calling. My 6 y/o could’ve argued better.  Yes, don’t be disrespectful of VPump. She’s allowed to have an opinion and it’s ok if she doesn’t want to jump on the A bandwagon. 

• Like 10
  • Applause 1
(edited)

Also, I believe Schwartz is AS BIG OF AN ASSHOLE as Sandoval, maybe even bigger.  He’s a calculated, cunning, mind-fucker.  I think it was during the preview for part 2… He said Katie has a long history of “diminishing his friendships”.  I thought that was such a sucker punch, considering the fact that she was ALWAYS the last person he was ever concerned about - while they dated and while they were married.  

Did anyone catch that?  Like I always throw out as a disclaimer, I can’t really stand Katie, but how she put up with his discounting of her feelings, her opinion, his total lack of consideration for her so long is just mind-boggling.  I used to think of him as a douche, but he’s not enough a decent enough guy for that name.  He’s just a dick.   

Both of those clowns named Tom cheated constantly, there is zero doubt in my mind.   Why even be in relationships at all?

Edited by CallmeCray
  • Like 11
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, TheCouchPotato said:

Another thing that bothers me about this - everyone is going “Team Ariana” because it’s the cool thing to do and they don’t want to be canceled. Lala, and James are going over the top to show what huge supporters they are of Ariana and how they are completely against cheating. Wouldn’t want those two as spokespeople for fidelity. I didn’t hear sound arguments — just a bunch of eye rolling, screaming, and name calling. My 6 y/o could’ve argued better.  Yes, don’t be disrespectful of VPump. She’s allowed to have an opinion and it’s ok if she doesn’t want to jump on the A bandwagon. 

I don't think people are Team Ariana because they think it's the cool thing to be. I think they are on her side because they empathize with her and the awful betrayal she has suffered.  

Some people see this situation as garden variety cheating, and so in some ways it's a turnabout is fair play, nothing much to see here kind of situation. But many people see it as much more than that: a cheating situation complicated by multiple layers of betrayal. Your partner does you wrong, that's bad. Your close friend does you wrong, that's bad. But when they do you wrong together, in cahoots, that's exponentially bad. 

Lala and James, I think, fall into this category. They see a big difference between partner cheating with a rando (bad) vs. partner cheating with a close friend (much worse).  It's a degrees of awfulness thing. Stealing ten dollars  (bad) stealing title to house (much worse). 

• Like 12
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1
(edited)

Did she say they took their money out when TomTom opened? I thought they had to take their money out in order to help finance S&S’s? TomTom was worth more the time they were struggling to finish setting up S&S’s, no?

I watched again, and yes, they took $100,000 out ($50,000 each) by the time S&S was going to open. Lisa invested about $5 million in order to open TomTom (it opened in 2018), and the Toms invested ("allowed to" in order to help them get involved with a business according to Lisa) only 5% of this, so I assume about $250,000. They took out $100,000, so they still have $150,000 invested in TomTom. I have no idea if the restaurant is profitable (it possibly is, but Lisa's restaurants depend on VR fans). Lisa invested 5 million (hoping she will eventually have a profit), but it takes years for a restaurant to become profitable- if it remains open, because Villa Blanca closed, and Pump will close in July with no plans to reopen at another spot. I hope for the sake of the Toms that TomTom doesn't close.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
8 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I'm glad I watched with closed captioning on because I had a hard time understanding and hearing what was being said, with them all talking and yelling over each other.

I thought that James was acting like a petulant, spoiled child.  He interrupted constantly, yelled over everyone and made a jackass out of himself.  

I also thought that LaLa may have just dug her grave, with the way she spoke to Lisa Vanderpump.  Lisa looked shocked and quite pissed off when Lala said something to the effect of "I didn't ask for your opinion and I don't care what you think." (or whatever she said.)

Did Lala momentarily forget that the show she is on is called "Vanderpump Rules"???  You can take that title all different ways, but it could translate into "What Lisa says, goes".....so, don't piss her off!!!  Lisa could remove her from the show the same way it happened with Jax, when he pissed Lisa off by calling VR "HIS show".

Lala is getting a little too big for her britches - she needs this show to stay relevant for her so-called "business" - she really should watch her words more often than she does.

Yep, that wasn’t the brightest move if she wants to remain employed by Lisa.  

I would love it if Lala were gone, though.   I doubt I’ll be watching the show after the reunion is over with, but I wanted her gone long ago.  Her whole “The Don” thing was so lame this season.  I don’t need to hear her going on about her vagina, talking to her mom about “The Don” going down on her, or her see her impressions of Gangsta Bitch Barbie.  She just tries way too damn hard.  

That Uber One  “Good As Gold” autotune debacle that could be a more effective torture method than waterboarding gets muted THE SECOND I hear a single note.  Good God, that’s hideous!  I’m embarassed for them…🤦‍♀️🥴

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I really want to know what Sandoval said immediately after Ariana found out about the affair. Ariana said that he was angry at her, yelling. Until the cameras arrived.

It's typical of cheaters to be angry at the person they cheated on. 

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Did anyone else catch that bullshit convo off camera between Sandoval and the show runner when he’s feigning feeling guilty about not being honest about how things really are between he and Ariana?  That was one of the bigger examples of trying to build a bullshit case that he and Ariana were in a far worse place than they actually were.  

That was some shady shit - and production knew it, and had his number from the get-go.   

What a dipshit attempt at saving face.  Just own it if you ever want to be respected again - concocting that whole narrative that DOES come across as blaming the victim made him look even worse than the affair and compulsive lying did.

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
6 minutes ago, CallmeCray said:

Did anyone else catch that bullshit convo off camera between Sandoval and the show runner when he’s feigning feeling guilty about not being honest about how things really are between he and Ariana?  That was one of the bigger examples of trying to build a bullshit case that he and Ariana were in a far worse place than they actually were.  

That was some shady shit - and production knew it, and had his number from the get-go.   

What a dipshit attempt at saving face.  Just own it if you ever want to be respected again - concocting that whole narrative that DOES come across as blaming the victim made him look even worse than the affair and compulsive lying did.

I wouldn’t necessarily say he was feigning them being in a bad place. Ariana started her interview with Andy saying that they didn’t hide anything and they’ve shown everything on the show. Then she proceeded to say multiple times how Tom would coach her on what to say and always get their stories straight so they would look good on camera. She said this in the context of Tom coaching and getting his stories straight w/ Rachel and Schwartz, and also admitted they lied about Miami Girl because she wanted to bolster their fledgling relationship. She also agreed that they had lots of fights/conversations off camera about their relationship—including that he said that he wanted to break up—but said the fact that he didn’t leave is what made them not broken up, so not to try to turn it around that she “wouldn’t let him break up with her.” Anyway, not “defending the cheater” here, but I do believe they both participated in making their relationship and each other “look better on camera” and hid problems that they’ve had for years. And now suddenly he’s like, damn, how do I leave when we created this front of being the perfect couple? He certainly decided that he needed to let the viewers see they’ve been having problems, but I don’t think he was faking the problems. Ariana agreed with him about basically living separate lives and having no emotional or physical intimacy. She (correctly) said it didn’t justify him cheating, but she never disagreed with that assessment.

• Like 18
9 hours ago, blixie said:

Katie on the other hand is reminding me why she is still every bit the mean girl bitch, "nobody likes jo" was like something an eighth grader says, and she is still obsessed with a "friend group".

That's typical Katie. We don't know Jo. She was on the show for 10 seconds and her instagram is private. Sure, she hooked up with that duplicitous taint Schwartz so she's probably an awful person. But as a result of the Katie comments she's now known as "Crazy Jo". Katie HAS been trolling her. She has been right about a lot this season but I haven't forgotten that she can be really vicious. In fact, all of these people are terrible. Ariana is the least objectionable but I'm damning her with faint praise. Raquel was too, before her long con was revealed. She's been driven to a mental health facility because of the hate she's gotten and I abhor it but damn. Her smug eye rolling and grinning when Schwartz said kissing her was a revelation makes it really hard to root for her.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

I don't care what this says about me, but I hoped for collective booing and was not disappointed! I loved it. What I do not love is Lala's gross tongue flopping in, out, and around her apparently dried-up mouth.

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, Jel said:

I don't think people are Team Ariana because they think it's the cool thing to be. I think they are on her side because they empathize with her and the awful betrayal she has suffered.  

Some people see this situation as garden variety cheating, and so in some ways it's a turnabout is fair play, nothing much to see here kind of situation. But many people see it as much more than that: a cheating situation complicated by multiple layers of betrayal. Your partner does you wrong, that's bad. Your close friend does you wrong, that's bad. But when they do you wrong together, in cahoots, that's exponentially bad. 

Lala and James, I think, fall into this category. They see a big difference between partner cheating with a rando (bad) vs. partner cheating with a close friend (much worse).  It's a degrees of awfulness thing. Stealing ten dollars  (bad) stealing title to house (much worse). 

The “cool thing” has more to do with the cast, not the viewers. Cheating is cheating and I understand that there are different levels, but Lala and James screaming their heads off when they’ve both been guilty is laughable and hypocritical. Lala was with a married man that basically paid her to be with him. James was sleeping around on Raquel with pretty much everyone. Also, didn’t Ariana have a sexual interaction with Lala, a best friend? Let’s not forget how Ariana met Tom. Yes, Kristin is all sorts of crazy but Ariana should’ve known, once a cheater, always a cheater — she would be no different. 

When  I see Jax, the biggest scum bag of all time, speaking on the subject as though he’s the Dalai Lama, I want to hurl. I get that Sandoval did an awful thing, and he’s no doubt an ahole, but the double standard with this group is hilarious. Just watching them, I feel like I need to get an STD check. 

Edited by TheCouchPotato
  • Like 9
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, JenE4 said:

I wouldn’t necessarily say he was feigning them being in a bad place. Ariana started her interview with Andy saying that they didn’t hide anything and they’ve shown everything on the show. Then she proceeded to say multiple times how Tom would coach her on what to say and always get their stories straight so they would look good on camera. She said this in the context of Tom coaching and getting his stories straight w/ Rachel and Schwartz, and also admitted they lied about Miami Girl because she wanted to bolster their fledgling relationship. She also agreed that they had lots of fights/conversations off camera about their relationship—including that he said that he wanted to break up—but said the fact that he didn’t leave is what made them not broken up, so not to try to turn it around that she “wouldn’t let him break up with her.” Anyway, not “defending the cheater” here, but I do believe they both participated in making their relationship and each other “look better on camera” and hid problems that they’ve had for years. And now suddenly he’s like, damn, how do I leave when we created this front of being the perfect couple? He certainly decided that he needed to let the viewers see they’ve been having problems, but I don’t think he was faking the problems. Ariana agreed with him about basically living separate lives and having no emotional or physical intimacy. She (correctly) said it didn’t justify him cheating, but she never disagreed with that assessment.

They decided to conceal their real life to appear better, starting with the Miami Girl affair. The episode where Annemarie is coming to LA and SUR to confront Tom and Ariana is on right now.

• Like 4
9 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Ariana was more temperate in her comments to LVP - they weren't exactly adoring, but they weren't exactly disrepectful, either.  

Plus, Ariana is the wronged party, not Lala, so I think Lisa will cut her more slack. I have to say though, I really don't think Lisa's attempted defense of the Tom's is a good look. I already questioned her judgement going into business with them. I realize piling on to them too much wouldn't look great either. I am a Lisa fan,but she was annoying me last night. Try to be Switzerland and let the Chuckleheads battle it out.

• Like 11
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, ZettaK said:

James was childish and overly dramatic (he was probably trying to advance himself into the show hierarchy).

And yes, Lala needs the show because she has nothing else. She is not a talented actress like she admitted herself. Randall put her in a few of his movies because they were together. She was rude to Lisa Vanderpump. 

I normally can't stand James, but did everyone notice that, right at the start, when Tom started his fake crying crap and James immediately made fun of it, how Tom was suddenly fine and able to speak without the fake blubbering?  Also "Worm with a mustache" was great. 

9 hours ago, ZettaK said:

James was childish and overly dramatic (he was probably trying to advance himself into the show hierarchy).

And yes, Lala needs the show because she has nothing else. She is not a talented actress like she admitted herself. Randall put her in a few of his movies because they were together. She was rude to Lisa Vanderpump. 

I normally can't stand James, but did everyone notice that, right at the start, when Tom started his fake crying crap and James immediately made fun of it, how Tom was suddenly fine and able to speak without the fake blubbering?  Also "Worm with a mustache" was great. 

• Like 13
  • Applause 1
4 hours ago, CallmeCray said:

Those were the scenes that made my blood boil.  She managed to have eye-rolling attitude every time I saw her react to Ariana talking about what she’s been through.  Not only was she acting as if Ariana isn’t deserving of telling her side, but acting is if she wasn’t RESPONSIBLE for Ariana even having had that fucking experience!  Who in their right mind believes they have a right to get pissed at that?!

The way she would get all bashful and puppy-dog-eyed when the discussion came back to her and Tom’s hookup timeline and he’d go into specific dates and occasions, she couldn’t contain her glee.  She acted flattered and as if she were basking in the glow of a lover’s walk down memory lane as she listened.  She’s just completely oblivious to the fact that maybe acting like a lovesick pup while others are devastated by your actions is NOT something you want broadcast to the world.  

I’d call it sadistic, but I don’t think that’s accurate.  It’s more like a combination of deep-seeded ignorance and absolute self-centeredness to the point that she has ZERO empathy or even basic consideration for others.  Somehow she also feels entitled enough to be offended when they state facts that make her look like an asshole, as if THEY are doing her wrong.   Everything is over her head, to say she’s tone-deaf is an understatement.  

Another part that pissed me off was when she got a little giggly satisfaction (aimed at Katie, I’m sure) when the discussion went to the kiss between her and Schwartz and he called it “liberating”.   She looks at this crap as competition between she and the other women - and she still doesn’t get that she did not win.  

Is this level of emotional immaturity even fixable?  I have to wonder.  I don’t even know why I feel so compelled to try to understand it, it’s just so bizarre…🤷‍♀️

Most of the cast is emotionally immature. Rachel is clearly a Narcissist and quite possibly a Sociopath. Neither are capable of empathy. That is 100% what I see. She had no concerns about tweaking Katie with her fake pursuit of Schwartz. No empathy to Katie's mom and, really, she has shown none to James. Of course what she did to Ariana is just beyond. I am surprised she wasn't advised to look teary eyed or at least  not to look smug and satisfied. The audience shows more emotion than she did.

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
12 hours ago, Steph J said:

Why did they show a picture of Jo and then follow it with a picture from the ski trip/double date with her face blurred?

The pictures from Big Bear are blurring out a fan who ran into them at a bar while the foursome was there. The fan took pics with them and posted them on social media. The fan said they high-tailed it out of there once they realized people recognized them. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 5
  • Love 1
(edited)

LVP was not prepared for the reunion. AT. ALL.  

Schwartz should have synced stories with Sandoval..  Schwartz tried to come off as a victim himself in all of this, but what started strong floundered quickly.

Edited by Slider
  • Like 6
  • LOL 1
(edited)
16 minutes ago, Jaundiced Eye said:

Am I the only one who thinks Lisa Vanderbucks at some point slept with either/or/both Sandoval and "Schwartzie"? 

I think Ken fills her love tank just fine 1x every decade and on special occasions. I don’t think she’d stoop so low to be with either of these morons, but I do think she’s not about ganging up, esp when her business is involved. 

Edited by TheCouchPotato
  • Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

The one side of the "couch" was getting very lippy with LVP.  Ariana did try to walk it back though.  Yes none of them work at a LVP lounge anymore but the show still says Vanderpump Rules.  Once the smoke clears here on Scandoval is there enough interest for a whole season?  Can Scandoval carry the entire next season alone?  Maybe because I've been watching since day 1 I really have no interest in any of them.  I am here for the snark however.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

All the players on the show are all about loyalty, girl code having each other‘s back, etc. Yet Schwartz is taking all this heat for having Sandavol‘s back. This is just one more example of the hypocrisy of all these idiots. I personally would not rat out my best friend for cheating. just my opinion.

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 3
48 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

They decided to conceal their real life to appear better, starting with the Miami Girl affair. The episode where Annemarie is coming to LA and SUR to confront Tom and Ariana is on right now.

I don't really get this. Ariana was asked about that-can't remember where, maybe WWHL?  Anyway, she said she knew, but it happened before they were exclusive. So, why not just say that at the time? It's like everyone's default position is to lie.

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
(edited)
11 minutes ago, Lady of nod said:

All the players on the show are all about loyalty, girl code having each other‘s back, etc. Yet Schwartz is taking all this heat for having Sandavol‘s back. This is just one more example of the hypocrisy of all these idiots. I personally would not rat out my best friend for cheating. just my opinion.

I wouldn't either. But, especially if her partner was my friend, I would tell her she needs to come clean and that I will have no part in her duplicity. We would certainly not be double dating, she would not be using my house for meet ups, I certainly would not participate in some sham to make it appear that her side piece was actually interested in me. There is a lot of space between ratting out your BFF and being an acitive participant in their duplicity, and she would 100% know I was extremely disappointed in her. 

Edited by chlban
  • Like 16
  • Applause 6
  • Love 1

This was filmed a few weeks after the affair was exposed and you can tell, they're all in the anger stage of the process. 

James had a few great lines but "your band sucks dick" cracked me up 

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 7

What the Hell did I just watch? STF UP, James and Lala!

Between the screaming and commercials, I'm STILL waiting for actual information to come out.

I heard a snippet of Lala's podcast, where she raves about having just watched the entire reunion, and claiming it's the best, and how she's in top form?

Seriously?! Gawd,what a wasted hour. Everyone on the cast (except Sheana) came across looking thirsty, shrill, and egocentric. Sandoval is a lot thicker than I realized. He doesn't get a thing! Even Ariana's smugness was in such poor taste.

I just wanted the timeline clarified. I don't need James' Muppet head screaming for an hour.

Last note, Is Andy really short? Everyone appeared to tower over him.

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1