Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E16: The Reunion, Part I

• Start Topic

I'm rewatching part one of the reunion because I'm trying to understand Sandoval's reasoning for his blatant lies. I even got the date of his and Rachel's first hookup wrong as I thought it was Aug 26, but now learn Shwartz party was Aug 3 (not 26). I could be off by a day.

But NO WAY did they stop seeing each other for months. I think he took those months to try and gaslight Arianna, and set a storyline in place sympathetic to him and Shwartz. But it backfired.

No one enjoys being manipulated, especially when there's videoclips of Tom setting up the narrative.

Both Arianna and Katie are better off without these two financial bloodsuckers.

I felt that Rachel was better off without James, but now I believe she dropped James for Tom, especially after watching him lay out all that $$$ on her engagement party.

Shwartz not understanding why Katie doesn't want him sleeping with women she knows is beyond stupid. Why are they dragging up behaviours from their 20s as justification for sleeping with friends. Even Lala's crappy choices happened over 5 years ago.

• Applause 1
On 5/31/2023 at 5:24 PM, RoseAllDay said:

Lisa should not have been on stage during the discussion of the affair. Her sticking up for Sandoval when Lala was speaking truth was cringeworthy. He needs to man up and own this without hiding under Lisa’s skirts, and she should stop enabling him.

James may have "owned" Lisa, but I didn't see or hear that because no one could speak without James and/or Lala answering questions meant for others. Those two were losing their shit at anything and they just appeared desperate to stay relevant. James has every right to be angry, but he can't keep throwing tantrums BEFORE he hears the stupid responses. And his reaction to Andy, "But he said it first, Andy" took me back to teaching grade 3 boys. Ugh, no thanks.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2

Lisa has to stay in the Toms' life until her investment pays off or is returned. When I heard she returned their $50,000 (each) the first week, she should be feeling  nervous about getting back anything.

(edited)
On 6/1/2023 at 10:48 PM, Chalby said:

I'm rewatching part one of the reunion because I'm trying to understand Sandoval's reasoning for his blatant lies. I even got the date of his and Rachel's first hookup wrong as I thought it was Aug 26, but now learn Shwartz party was Aug 3 (not 26). I could be off by a day.

But NO WAY did they stop seeing each other for months. I think he took those months to try and gaslight Arianna, and set a storyline in place sympathetic to him and Shwartz. But it backfired.

No one enjoys being manipulated, especially when there's videoclips of Tom setting up the narrative.

Both Arianna and Katie are better off without these two financial bloodsuckers.

I felt that Rachel was better off without James, but now I believe she dropped James for Tom, especially after watching him lay out all that $$$ on her engagement party.

Shwartz not understanding why Katie doesn't want him sleeping with women she knows is beyond stupid. Why are they dragging up behaviours from their 20s as justification for sleeping with friends. Even Lala's crappy choices happened over 5 years ago.

Yes, the Schwartz guys night out was in the very beginning of August, and Sandoval said he restarted the relationship after the season filming wrapped (around the 18th, or 20th of September) with the Life is Beautiful Festival in Vegas. I think they were keeping it on the downlow until then because no nosy Bravo crews could catch anything after that, or the friends who are not real friends could see something again (they normally don't hang out together outside filming- only Schwartz would be around).

On 6/1/2023 at 11:01 PM, Chalby said:

Lisa has to stay in the Toms' life until her investment pays off or is returned. When I heard she returned their $50,000 (each) the first week, she should be feeling  nervous about getting back anything.

She doesn't, because the Toms don't have a stake on TomTom anymore after they took out all of their investment ($100,000). She owns the restaurant 100%, and she has no business relationship to them anymore. She never had a stake on Schwartz and Sandy’s.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 5/31/2023 at 8:24 PM, RoseAllDay said:

Lisa should not have been on stage during the discussion of the affair. Her sticking up for Sandoval when Lala was speaking truth was cringeworthy. He needs to man up and own this without hiding under Lisa’s skirts, and she should stop enabling him.

Kudos to Lala for putting Lisa in her place. I know Lisa is She Who Must Never Be Questioned, but for once she was out of line. Tom IS a narcissist.

James owned Lisa too, with the spanking comment. His honesty was brutal.

As we saw on the extra footage on Peacock Lisa shut Sandoval off when he called Ariana a motherf....I don't have a problem with Lisa being there. The show has her name. And I was never a fan of Lisa on this show, or the Housewives of Beverly Hills.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
On 6/3/2023 at 1:52 PM, ZettaK said:

As we saw on the extra footage on Peacock Lisa shut Sandoval off when she called Ariana a motherf....I don't have a problem with Lisa being there. The show has her name. And I was never a fan of Lisa on this show, or the Housewives of Beverly Hills.

I agree - Lisa is an asshole, but it is "her show" (since Jax got fired) so she gets to embarrass herself as much as everyone else by being in attendance 😄

• Like 2