Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E16: The Reunion, Part I

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, Lady of nod said:

Agree Sandoval is a low life. But watching all the self-righteous rage from the rest of these morons is just too much. They’ve (almost) all cheated. And they’re all hoping for an emmy winning performance. Pitchforks raised indeed. James and Lauren are both disgusting. 

LaLa "The Mistress" Kent is the worst of them. She seriously needs to STFU.

• Like 19
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

The “graffiti” was lipstick on a mirror?!? Come on. A spritz of windex and it’s nothing.

Yeah, that’s not vandalism it’s just drunken stupidity.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1

Ol’ Shifty Eyed Tom…

But what I really want to know…who was harder to hold back…James Kennedy or Teresa Guidice?

Gotta say…this hour went by FAST. Going to try to watch the extended episode on Peacock tomorrow.

4 minutes ago, PositiveBean said:

Except this isn’t about the cheating. This is about the gaslighting, trying to set up your partner of ten years to look like a mentally unstable bitch, fucking said partner’s friend under her nose, fucking the partner of one of the only friends you had and took you in, more gaslighting, both behaving like smug self-righteous bitches the entire time, etc.

Ariana and Lala may have hooked up with taken men, but they were never friends with these women nor giving them fucking relationship advice on top of it. Just WTF, that’s some sick shit. There’s a huge difference. Cheating is shitty. What Sandoval and Raquel did was disgusting and disturbing on top of shitty. They deserve to get lit up right now.

What happened is the true definition of betrayal. Friends don’t do this kind of shit to friends.

• Like 14
  • Applause 4
  • Love 3
37 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

Sandoval started having feelings for Raquel in the beginning of last year, and they had sex after they went to The Abbey (that night). Then they took a break. They continued just after season filming ended (which was about mid to end of September).

Last seasons reunion aired in January 2022.  This is when they announced that the engagement between Rachel and James had been called off.  Wondering if something was brewing then.

• Like 11
  • Useful 5
5 minutes ago, Steph J said:

Oh, Lala, there has been plenty of bullying on this show - you were the victim of some of it. C'mon.

She’s the biggest bully on the show imo.

• Like 13
  • Applause 7
1 minute ago, nexxie said:

She’s the biggest bully on the show imo.

I wasn't trying to suggest that she wasn't ever on the other side of it. Just pointing out that she knows first hand how bad a gang up from this group can be.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Last seasons reunion aired in January 2022.  This is when they announced that the engagement between Rachel and James had been called off.  Wondering if something was brewing then.

That may explain James’s anger. Rachel said at the time it was because she realized he “wasn’t her life partner.” Sounded plausible (and mature, if it was sincere); now it sounds like something trite Sandoval would say.

I’ve gone back and forth on this, but it’s not unreasonable to think that feelings were developing between them even then.

• Like 10
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
29 minutes ago, Steph J said:

Why did they show a picture of Jo and then follow it with a picture from the ski trip/double date with her face blurred?

Maybe because the first was a public photo from her social media, and the other a private photo she didn't give permission to be shown?

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2

Rachel is really having the time of her life in that little trailer smirking at all the fallout over lil ole her. Sorry y'all she is just a giant gaping asshole.

I couldn't decide what was better Ariana's facial expressions or Sandoval's when Schwartz didn't get the download about being told in January. It's kind of funny that while everyone is going in on Sandoval, Schwartzy is coming off WORSE, in the moment at least. And I'm someone who has fallen for his himbo schtick in the past. Katie on the other hand is reminding me why she is still every bit the mean girl bitch, "nobody likes jo" was like something an eighth grader says, and she is still obsessed with a "friend group". She always has to frame her feelings as in group/out group. Bring back weed Katie.

I'm so glad Ariana is living her best life with a new cute boy and two commercial spots in one 60 minute airing. 

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, ZettaK said:

They think it's "elevated" food. I guess.

Elevated from the Toms is probably true.

Of course elevated from the Toms also means it’s probably still poisonous.

5 minutes ago, FlyingEgret said:

Katie's posts about Jo did seem ragey; but that could have just been small talk for Katie...

I have reservations about Jo mainly on her willingly living in an apartment where it looks like you could snap every piece of fabric in half over your knee.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 7

I've always thought of the 2 Toms as Dumb and Dumber

With the season over and reunion part 1 over, S&S shall be renamed as

Scummy and Scummier

By the 3rd part, adding Raquel to the mix they should rename the bar to S&S&S for

Scummier and Scummiest and Skank

• Like 7
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Y'all Tom and Tom suck but I have had a lobster corndog and it was fucking delicious. 

I can't believe SAH made 200k on merch, I like both women (mostly) but I'm not sure their concept is made of gold so good they have the merch to lean on.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
32 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

KFB thinks they were hooking up when Raquel and James were together.

This is what gave Raquel's the confidence to break off with James. Raquel's self worth comes from a man. No way does she dump James unless she had someone else with a penis. Her logic was it was a step up - she went from a 3rd tier cast member to an OG

I think that if they were hooking up, James, and some of the others would have noticed. Ally noticed something strange was happening when she saw Sandoval and Raquel at The Abbey in late August (and it was). And others noticed a lot more later (Labor Day barbecue at the OC), trip at Big Bear this January, Sandoval spending time at Schwartz's apartment.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

Ugh, can they all just stop talking at once.  I’m sorry but they’ve all cheated and are all pretty nasty. As disgusting as this is, didn’t Kristin sleep with Jax, the boyfriend to one of her best friends, Stassi? Yet we welcomed Kristin in the last episode. Didn’t Ariana and Lala have an intimate moment? Yes, the affair was awful but this ‘holier than thou’ attitude is laughable at best.  

Edited by TheCouchPotato
  • Like 10
  • Applause 8
  • Love 1
(edited)
11 minutes ago, blixie said:

Y'all Tom and Tom suck but I have had a lobster corndog and it was fucking delicious. 

I can't believe SAH made 200k on merch, I like both women (mostly) but I'm not sure their concept is made of gold so good they have the merch to lean on.

Good for them for capitalizing on this. I'm sure it's the most money they ever made in such a short period of time, but it will last for as long as people feel sorry for Ariana (which means not for too long) because there will be a new scandal soon. This was taped in later March.  

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 6
  • Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, FlyingEgret said:

Katie's posts about Jo did seem ragey; but that could have just been small talk for Katie...

I don't understand her hatred for Jo. She filed for divorce, and she was already having sex with other guys. 

Let me add that she obviously thinks Schwartz downgraded, that's why she is angry.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 5
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, Emmeline said:

I can barely stand to look at Rachel on my screen.  Every one there is upset and agitated except Rachel sitting in the trailer as though everything is hunky dory.  Typical for her.

Cold cold dead eyes, that one. Obnoxious eye rolls, egotistical, selfish, self centered lass with absolutely no feelings for others. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
41 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

The Toms took the $100,000 they invested out of TomTom when it opened according to Lisa! They needed it.

She opened and named a bar TomTom because of the popularity of the Toms. She wanted it implied out there - come and drink and you'll probably see one of the Toms here. On the show I remember her asking them if they wanted their investment back and they said no. If what LVP just said is true then she never paid them any percentage of profit

Fast forward to now...she's saying this publicly to distance TomToms from the Toms because of the Scandal fallout

LVP gets the slick bitch crown

• Like 8
  • Useful 4
(edited)
5 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

I don't understand her hatred for Jo. She filed for divorce, and she was already having sex with other guys. 

Thank you. Schwartz is irritating, no doubt, but there is a double standard. If what Katie did was true, I couldn’t imagine still living with my husband, and sleeping with other people. Just call it quits and then go and have your fun.

Edited by TheCouchPotato
  • Like 8

imo the only reason anyone on the show (including Andy) lets Lala keep talking out of her ass is that she’ll bully them if they dare point out her delusional self-importance.

• Like 10
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, nexxie said:

imo the only reason anyone on the show (including Andy) lets Lala keep talking out of her ass is that she’ll bully them if they dare point out her delusional self-importance.

The only people who disdain the use of the word "bully" are usually ones who do the bullying.  And, Lala can probably give classes in how to be a boss bitch bully. 

She's so self-righteous and delusional about her importance to the world, it's ridiculous.  I hope that she doesn't raise Ocean to have those same personality traits.

• Like 15
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, snarts said:

As an LVP fan it pains me to say this but she really needs to STFU and stop coddling & defending the Toms. It's coming across as sexist when compared to her utter disdain for many of the women whose actions have been far less egregious/hurtful. 

LVP should not be here. She is making herself look really bad, and she is clearly not prepared. I wonder if she will step out at some point. From the jump she was aware of the length of the reunion and ready to leave.

• Like 17
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

I don't know which Tom disgusts me more.

It's like they're competing at the penultimate Douche Off

PENULTIMATE DOUCHE OFF!!!!  D.e.a.d. Died. Gone to heaven. Cya. Byeeee.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
42 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I'm glad I watched with closed captioning on because I had a hard time understanding and hearing what was being said, with them all talking and yelling over each other.

I thought that James was acting like a petulant, spoiled child.  He interrupted constantly, yelled over everyone and made a jackass out of himself.  

I also thought that LaLa may have just dug her grave, with the way she spoke to Lisa Vanderpump.  Lisa looked shocked and quite pissed off when Lala said something to the effect of "I didn't ask for your opinion and I don't care what you think." (or whatever she said.)

Did Lala momentarily forget that the show she is on is called "Vanderpump Rules"???  You can take that title all different ways, but it could translate into "What Lisa says, goes".....so, don't piss her off!!!  Lisa could remove her from the show the same way it happened with Jax, when he pissed Lisa off by calling VR "HIS show".

Lala is getting a little too big for her britches - she needs this show to stay relevant for her so-called "business" - she really should watch her words more often than she does.

I  totally agree.  She AND Arianna need to watch it a little with their words.  Lisa is not one to be f'd with, considering her value and ability to "put in a good word" for their businesses.  Let's not bite the hand that feeds us.  Look how Jax Taylor ended up. 

43 minutes ago, lili45 said:

Cold cold dead eyes, that one. Obnoxious eye rolls, egotistical, selfish, self centered lass   twit with absolutely no feelings for others. 

FIFY.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 10
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, blixie said:

Rachel is really having the time of her life in that little trailer smirking at all the fallout over lil ole her. Sorry y'all she is just a giant gaping asshole.

I couldn't decide what was better Ariana's facial expressions or Sandoval's when Schwartz didn't get the download about being told in January. It's kind of funny that while everyone is going in on Sandoval, Schwartzy is coming off WORSE, in the moment at least. And I'm someone who has fallen for his himbo schtick in the past. Katie on the other hand is reminding me why she is still every bit the mean girl bitch, "nobody likes jo" was like something an eighth grader says, and she is still obsessed with a "friend group". She always has to frame her feelings as in group/out group. Bring back weed Katie.

I'm so glad Ariana is living her best life with a new cute boy and two commercial spots in one 60 minute airing. 

Yes, Raquel seems unaffected by what is happening, watching from her trailer. She doesn't have any remorce. At least for now, but according to the cast she never did.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
49 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Did Lala momentarily forget that the show she is on is called "Vanderpump Rules"???  You can take that title all different ways, but it could translate into "What Lisa says, goes".....so, don't piss her off!!!  Lisa could remove her from the show the same way it happened with Jax, when he pissed Lisa off by calling VR "HIS show".

Jax didn't get fired because Lisa wanted him off the show. He was fired when the producers decided to clean house of all cast members who could be accused of racism. He didn't participate when Stassi and Kristen swatted Faith, but he tweeted accusations about Faith being involved crimes.

I seriously doubt that Lisa has any say who stays or goes on the show.

• Like 17
58 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I'm glad I watched with closed captioning on because I had a hard time understanding and hearing what was being said, with them all talking and yelling over each other.

I thought that James was acting like a petulant, spoiled child.  He interrupted constantly, yelled over everyone and made a jackass out of himself.  

I also thought that LaLa may have just dug her grave, with the way she spoke to Lisa Vanderpump.  Lisa looked shocked and quite pissed off when Lala said something to the effect of "I didn't ask for your opinion and I don't care what you think." (or whatever she said.)

Lala is getting a little too big for her britches - she needs this show to stay relevant for her so-called "business" - she really should watch her words more often than she does.

James was childish and overly dramatic (he was probably trying to advance himself into the show hierarchy).

And yes, Lala needs the show because she has nothing else. She is not a talented actress like she admitted herself. Randall put her in a few of his movies because they were together. She was rude to Lisa Vanderpump. 

• Like 15
1 hour ago, FlyingEgret said:

Or Katie's love language.

On a more serious note - I have to admit I liked Schwartz and felt bad for him and hated Katie the first few seasons.

I fell for the sad puppy dog eyed Schwartz against Katie screeching like a shrew.

I didn't feel as badly for Katie in past seasons because Schwartz never lied about who he was with his actions. He was lazy, couldn't handle any responsibility, did not take on 50% of the finances for their living, cheated constantly and lied about it and then downplayed it to kissing, was never decisive, never took Katie's side, never took a stand, he showed her constantly that he didn't even respect her.

Schwartz is the guy you casually date - not someone you become engaged to or marry. Schwartz never showed a different side to him so I don't know why she thought a ring would change that.

His blatant cruelty and hatred of Katie came out this season. Now on this reunion you see that Schwartz will take a stand. He will go balls to the wall for Sandoval.

It's like a seesaw - I can't figure out which Tom disgusts me more.

• Like 12
  • Applause 6
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, TheCouchPotato said:

Thank you. Schwartz is irritating, no doubt, but there is a double standard. If what Katie did was true, I couldn’t imagine still living with my husband, and sleeping with other people. Just call it quits and then go and have your fun.

And Jo was living in Schwartz's apartment after Katie and Schwartz moved out of their house in order to sell it (it was sold about a month after we saw Jo in his apartment in July). Katie announced she filed for divorce in March. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
  • Useful 2
9 minutes ago, Steph J said:

Jax didn't get fired because Lisa wanted him off the show. He was fired when the producers decided to clean house of all cast members who could be accused of racism. He didn't participate when Stassi and Kristen swatted Faith, but he tweeted accusations about Faith being involved crimes.

I seriously doubt that Lisa has any say who stays or goes on the show.

That may be true about Jax-I do recall there was something else that happened, but I also think that Lisa was also very, very angry at him because of the "my show" comment.

Lisa and Ken are listed as two of the executive producers of VR, so she may have some say as to who goes and who doesn't.  I'm not saying that Lala won't be back (she probably will), but merely saying that Lala shouldn't necessarily bite the hand that "feeds" her (and Ocean, and probably Lala's mother, too).  

• Like 9
  • Love 1