Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E16: Teresa Wedding Special

• Start Topic

Margaret and Jackie should not be there and are only there for camera time. No one should attend a wedding that they aren't truly happy to celebrate. And for that notion, I'll give Joe and Melissa credit for not going. 

I like seeing the housewives from other franchises there. 

Bring on the circus! 

• Like 12
  • Applause 2
(edited)

I tuned in last night just in time to watch the preview of the Wedding Special. WTF with that hair? I am old enough to remember when women wore those horrible Beehive hair styles-Priscilla when she married Elvis. Why? And who aspires to have a sexy wedding? With sexy mostly naked performers? You can  always depend on Teresa to keep it classy.

Edited by chlban
  • Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 10
On 5/17/2023 at 12:09 PM, chlban said:

I tuned in last night just in time to watch the preview of the Wedding Special. WTF with that hair? I am old enough to remember when women wore those horrible Beehive hair styles-Priscilla when she married Elvis. Why? And who aspires to have a sexy wedding? With sexy mostly naked performers? You can  always depend on Teresa to keep it classy.

Right? It look like a hot mess. And that goes for Teresa's hair.

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
1 hour ago, featherhead said:

Anyone notice what was written on the end of her veil? I couldn't catch what it said. No matter what -Tacky (imo)! 

Sempre Insieme (translation: Always Together)

I think it's a tribute to her parents, after her mother died the phrase was important to her.  

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

Jen is so subtle with the blingy tank top advertising Bill’s business.  

I was going to comment on that, firstly her work was not even done by Bill and wouldn't it sound better if it was Ayden Cosmetic Surgery instead of Plastic?

14 minutes ago, sheshark said:

I am not getting the Wedding Special here in NJ!

Maybe it is blacked out like a home game? LOL.

Is it Melania yelling "Why is she (Gabriella) crying?" She sounds like Juicy Joe.

Also, Fernando! Tell me more about that tall drink of water!

• Like 6
  • LOL 6

Looney on his wedding day is looking online for content from Joe and Melissa?

Nobody is supposed to be talking about or making reference about Joe and Melissa but Looney decides to go on a rant while mic'd...that is what he wanted to do on his wedding day?

Everyone is talking about Joe and Melissa, on camera.

• Like 19
  • Applause 1

I know that things we've been shown make it seem like some red flags in regard to Louis, but I still can't help but think things are just fine at home and off-camera considering how Teresa's girls behave around him and in regard to the wedding in general. They seem genuinely fine with couple and marriage and no doubt can be little hot heads also who would have no issue with speaking their minds otherwise. 

On the subject of hair, Teresa's wasn't the only 'do of note at that wedding.  What in the bleached out straw hell was that atrocity atop Margaret's head?  On the subject of Margaret, wtf with the crying!  

Frankie, Jr. looks to have some competition for best looking housewife son.  Little Louis is a nice looking kid.

• Like 14
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1

How dare she ? Ave Maria is a sacred beautiful hymn. She is trash that doesn’t deserve the honor of this.

The gloves that don’t fit,the absolutely horrible train of the dress, the hair and awful huge crown. I could go on for paragraphs. I haven’t watched the reception yet. I think it will be very Vegas.

• Like 13

I'm in New Jersey, and I saw it at 8 pm (for the folks who said it was blacked out).   It was a $500,000 circus.   She has daughters to put through college and 4 weddings to pay for in the future.  At the rate she's going, those girls will have to elope.

• Like 8
4 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

I'm in New Jersey, and I saw it at 8 pm (for the folks who said it was blacked out).   It was a $500,000 circus.   She has daughters to put through college and 4 weddings to pay for in the future.  At the rate she's going, those girls will have to elope.

I was wondering how much of that $500,000.00 wedding bill Bravo/production picked up.

• Like 7
  • Useful 3
(edited)
On 5/17/2023 at 11:25 AM, funnygirl said:

Margaret and Jackie should not be there and are only there for camera time. No one should attend a wedding that they aren't truly happy to celebrate. And for that notion, I'll give Joe and Melissa credit for not going. 

I like seeing the housewives from other franchises there. 

Bring on the circus! 

It was a Bravo wedding, so other Bravolebrities were invited. As for Margaret and Jackie, they are famewhores, they didn't care about not being friends with Teresa. Melissa lost her chance to be a guest because it was her storyline from the beginning of the season when she didn't know the wedding would become a Bravo special. She would be probably there if she knew. As for the cheating, the Gorgas knew before the season started filming and they were warned.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 10

Omg, a spectical fit for a King and Queen .. over the top.  The marriage will last as long as her money and perks keep coming in.  Loooie has taken over and has blatenley lied twice.  I don’t trust him.  

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
22 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

I don't doubt almost all was compensated by the vendors and Bravo. Even the venue is not anywhere near she lives.

• Like 7

I think it was Gia who said the wedding was the happiest day of Teresa’s life which I thought was kind of sad considering she has given birth four times, to kids who, so far, have become good people (although Gia’s a little iffy), and, so many other blessings in her 50 plus years.  A second wedding is the happiest day of her life?  Maybe it’s just the cynic in me.

• Like 12
  • Applause 10
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Looney on his wedding day is looking online for content from Joe and Melissa?

Nobody is supposed to be talking about or making reference about Joe and Melissa but Looney decides to go on a rant while mic'd...that is what he wanted to do on his wedding day?

Everyone is talking about Joe and Melissa, on camera.

How about Looney suggesting sex while they were changing before the reception?  Lol.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, ichbin said:

I know that things we've been shown make it seem like some red flags in regard to Louis, but I still can't help but think things are just fine at home and off-camera considering how Teresa's girls behave around him and in regard to the wedding in general. They seem genuinely fine with couple and marriage and no doubt can be little hot heads also who would have no issue with speaking their minds otherwise. 

On the subject of hair, Teresa's wasn't the only 'do of note at that wedding.  What in the bleached out straw hell was that atrocity atop Margaret's head?  On the subject of Margaret, wtf with the crying!  

Frankie, Jr. looks to have some competition for best looking housewife son.  Little Louis is a nice looking kid.

Margaret never should have been there in the first place.  For her to say she the reason she was crying was because she and some of the other NJ housewives were at the wedding and Joe and Melissa weren't?  What a bunch of bullshit!!  She was there for more camera time.  The fact that she forced Jen Fessler to leave after the cocktail hour and not stay for the remainder of the dinner and dancing was just so fucking rude!  Whoever paid, whether it was Teresa and Louie or Bravo or whoever, that wedding was probably $300.00+ per person.  So, Margaret and Joe and Jen Fessler and her husband leaving cost at least $1200.00 (probably more).  That was a really dick move by Margaret, especially saying she was leaving because of Joe and Melissa.  It was nice to hear Jackie tell Margaret that the wedding and the family issues had nothing to do with her and they should just celebrate Teresa and Louie and have a good time without talking about Joe and Melissa.  

BTW - Joe and Melissa were having their own party at their shore house with Melissa's sisters and family, mean-tweeting and putting up nasty, subtle digs on their Instagram stories.  If the Gorga's were so "over it all" and "only wish Teresa and Louie the best", as they've said repeatedly, they would have let her have her day without any of that.  They know that each and everyone of them follow each other on social media and have google alerts set up for each other, so they knew that the NJ housewife group would get a "ping" notifying them of a new post during the wedding.  That's some calculated shitty tactics.  I honestly don't blame Louie for being pissed off at them.  Glad that Teresa either didn't see it or didn't seem upset by it.

Overall, the wedding was completely over the top, completely frivilous and very much Teresa's style.  I've been to a few over-the-top weddings (including one with similar burlesque dancers), but this was next level over-the-topness, but I expected nothing less from Teresa.  

Call me a sucker, but I did tear up a little several times.  I hope Louie and Teresa remain happy and in love.  Her girls seem to be very happy with Louie, so I have to go by that - her girls are not stupid and are not clouded by being in a "love bubble".  I think they are savvy enough to pick up on any creepy vibes, or danger signals (especially Gia and Gabriella).  I don't think they would let their mother go ahead with anything that raised a red flag, or, they wouldn't be as happy about it as they seemed.

Overall, I thought this wedding was exactly what I was expecting and so much more.  I'm not always a fan of Teresa's, but I thought this wedding was definitely all her! 

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 13
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
6 hours ago, ichbin said:

Everything about Louie is from a couple of blogs/forums that are friendly to Margaret and Melissa who are great at networking and pushing their narrative. Then it gets repeated on other forums and social media. Those two are especially desperate now that the show is on pause- they can be eliminated easily. Louie's son lives with the couple for years, like all Teresa’s daughters who know how he is. I wouldn't take my info from blogs with an agenda. The couple seems to be very happy almost a year later. Louie had a successful business for almost 20 years until he joined the show. Joe Gorga bangs his fist on a table during almost every episode (the latest during the first guys night out), and season, and fights on camera, but he is not crazy, or abusive? He is also a shady businessman. Frank Catania was physically and verbally abusive to Dolores and his kids according to Dolores, and he was disbarred for stealing from his clients, but nobody discusses it? Margaret lost her business because she copied the logo of another well known business, and she now only sells makeup brushes at Walmart.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 9
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 6
  • Useful 2
1 hour ago, Quilty said:

How dare she ? Ave Maria is a sacred beautiful hymn. She is trash that doesn’t deserve the honor of this.

Yes.  They sang Ave Maria when husband and I received communion at a high Catholic Mass in a Church at 11 a.m.  Not at a Vegas style wedding.

• Like 7
12 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

I don't doubt almost all was compensated by the vendors and Bravo. Even the venue is not anywhere near she lives.

The Park Chateau is roughly just under an hour from where Teresa lives, so it's actually a doable drive.  We've traveled further than that for weddings.  

And, actually, the Park Chateau is one of the top wedding venues in North/Central Jersey, so it's no surprise that's where she wanted to get married.  It's a gorgeous venue, and it does have an adjacent boutique hotel for wedding guests' overnight accommodations.  It's truly a spectacular place!!  Plus, the event space can accommodate up to 400 people and it looked like there were a lot of people at the wedding.  Everything about this place - the service, the food, the decor - is amazing (and so is the cost!).

• Like 10
  • Useful 6
(edited)

Also, really Theresa? Greeks didn't understand because they don't speak English (at her engagement in Greece)? At a country that has more than 3 times the number of foreign tourists than its actual population? At a popular luxury resort (Amanzoe)? Greeks that are relatively younger (50, or 60 years old and younger) not only speak English, but a good percentage speaks a second foreign language. Not to mention that a high percentage of people have a college degree.

15 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

The Park Chateau is roughly just under an hour from where Teresa lives, so it's actually a doable drive.  We've traveled further than that for weddings.  

And, actually, the Park Chateau is one of the top wedding venues in North/Central Jersey, so it's no surprise that's where she wanted to get married.  It's a gorgeous venue, and it does have an adjacent boutique hotel for wedding guests' overnight accommodations.  It's truly a spectacular place!!  Plus, the event space can accommodate up to 400 people and it looked like there were a lot of people at the wedding.  Everything about this place - the service, the food, the decor - is amazing (and so is the cost!).

Yes, I don't doubt it's doable. I went to destination weddings in other parts of the country, and even outside the country. I meant that it was most probably compensated, and she could have chosen another venue anyway.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

The wedding was ridiculous for sure but whatever it’s her wedding lol. The hair was so stupid lol.

Joe and Melissa with their rude comments during the wedding is actually pretty pathetic. If you are over it and done then just be done.

• Like 16
  • Applause 1

Joe & Mel need to just fade into the sunset. They have NO storyline and if I hear Tre or Loony’s names come out of either of their mouths one more I will turn this show off right quick.

Same goes for Tre & Loony (and the dawters) bringing up Joe & Mel’s names.

FFS, shut up and move on all of you’s!

You can pick your friends, you can pick your nose but you can’t pick your family, but you can choose to not engage with them any longer.

Sometimes I think that Tre keeps this going to help her brother earn a pity paycheck, no doubt she hates Mel and always has.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Marley said:

The wedding was ridiculous for sure but whatever it’s her wedding lol. The hair was so stupid lol.

Joe and Melissa with their rude comments during the wedding is actually pretty pathetic. If you are over it and done then just be done.

Tre has always been as dumb as a bag of hair and that monstrosity put it on full display x 100.

Again , Joe and Mel just stop it all and go away already!

• Like 5

I'm just watching my recording now, and already I'm needing to vent, lol. Why is Jennifer even approaching Theresa while she's preparing? And why are her daughters overreacting? Jen's words and the girls' behaviors weren't not necessary on a wedding day. I'm sure everyone knows what happened, especially if I do... so let's save it for another time and place. Back to watching the weird hair pile.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Margaret never should have been there in the first place.  For her to say she the reason she was crying was because she and some of the other NJ housewives were at the wedding and Joe and Melissa weren't?  What a bunch of bullshit!!  She was there for more camera time.  The fact that she forced Jen Fessler to leave after the cocktail hour and not stay for the remainder of the dinner and dancing was just so fucking rude!  Whoever paid, whether it was Teresa and Louie or Bravo or whoever, that wedding was probably $300.00+ per person.  So, Margaret and Joe and Jen Fessler and her husband leaving cost at least $1200.00 (probably more). 

Theresa invited any and every bravo celebrity, and I'm sure their gifts more than match the cost, plus marg didn't bring Joe.  Scrap that, i just saw joe so i don't know why i thought she left him at home (lol, God forbid). I also recall Marg saying several episodes ago that she would make an appearance as she has nothing against Teresa getting married. She did say she'd leave early out of respect for Joe and Melissa. 

I call BS that marg was crying for Joe. She's probably one of those people who cry at weddings. I don't know why she needed a story?

Edited by Chalby
  • Like 8

I recognize this is OFF TOPIC but after Teresa's wedding special, a show called Dancing Quuens (ballroom dance) came on and wow, are the dancers ever sparky and gossipy. (Just the type of brain candy I enjoy.) Does anyone know if this show has a forum? (And where can I find it)?

• Like 2

I thought  the reunion  was on. I used the FF on most of it. I thought  Theresa  looked okay, too much of everything  suits her. I think Louis  is ugly, not a good looking  man in my opinion. Maybe  because  he's perpetually  red. 

I can't  tell if they're good together,  he just seems  very controlling,  in an 'oh so subtle'  way.

• Like 5
7 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I was going to comment on that, firstly her work was not even done by Bill and wouldn't it sound better if it was Ayden Cosmetic Surgery instead of Plastic?

Plastic sounds tackier, but...

A FYI

"There is a lot of overlap between plastic surgery and cosmetic surgery," said Michigan-based plastic surgeon Paige Myers, MD. "Plastic surgeons, though, have a much broader focus than simply cosmetic surgery. Plastic surgery is a lot of reconstructive surgery," adding that some plastic surgeons do head-to-toe reconstruction, whether on the face, hands or even feet.

https://www.plasticsurgery.org/news/articles/the-differences-between-plastic-surgery-and-cosmetic-surgery-and-why-board-certification-matters

• Like 4
  • Useful 6
(edited)
4 hours ago, mbaywife123 said:

Sometimes I think that Tre keeps this going to help her brother earn a pity paycheck, no doubt she hates Mel and always has.

I think she does. She wants to help him because he is not successful (he started by picking fruit according to Joe Giudice, and then he eventually did house/building renovations, but he was accused of using other people's listings of renovations as his). 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
  • Useful 3
(edited)

The wedding was what I would expect from a NJ HW, and Bravo wedding. The venue was beautiful, and had a stunning view of New York. Louie, and Teresa's daughters (and other guests) were shocked by Teresa's hair. Teresa had very similar big hair at her first wedding (I posted photos months ago). Louie didn't agree with having burlesque dancers (who were tacky), but that's what Teresa wanted...

Margaret was hypocritical about feeling sad for Melissa and Joe Gorga who were INVITED, but did not attend the wedding. She even dragged Jen Fessler who drove with her away from the reception...

Teresa and other NJ HWs met some other HWs from other cities that Bravo invited for the first time. 

The Gorga party and nasty comments on social media at the same time the wedding took place were of bad taste. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 7
3 hours ago, Chalby said:

And why are her daughters overreacting? Jen's words and the girls' behaviors weren't not necessary on a wedding day. I'm sure everyone knows what happened, especially if I do... so let's save it for another time and place.

Bravo is paying. Surely Bravo was in charge of Jen pulling Teresa aside to bring up Joe and Melissa. Teresa probably agreed to have one quick mention of them and that was it for her. The girls gave a normal reaction to Joe and Melissa being mentioned on Teresa's wedding day. They are totally over them. 

• Like 8

I fell asleep when the reception was starting. It definitely felt more like a Bravo production than a wedding. I don’t have much to add that hasn’t been said. Tacky was the theme. Nice touch, Louie mentioning his dads alcoholism on camera. Too many mentions of Joe and Melissa. Margaret couldn’t miss a chance for camera time. Marge Sr. Didn’t come because Melissa’s mom didn’t come? STFU Marge.

• Like 12
(edited)
On 5/24/2023 at 12:42 AM, Chalby said:

I'm just watching my recording now, and already I'm needing to vent, lol. Why is Jennifer even approaching Theresa while she's preparing? And why are her daughters overreacting? Jen's words and the girls' behaviors weren't not necessary on a wedding day. I'm sure everyone knows what happened, especially if I do... so let's save it for another time and place. Back to watching the weird hair pile.

Have you met their mother? 

Jen was stupid for taking Teresa in to another room to apologize for (about to start shit going), her part in telling Danielle anything about the rumor, etc...even though that is exactly what Teresa wanted to happen. 

Since all the girls are morphing in to one glob of filters, heavy makeup and way too tight clothing I could not tell which one was yelling about being mad Gabriella was crying. However, I think Gabriella was crying because she loves her uncle and not because of how her mother feels which is the opposite of how she is supposed to feel according to Gia and Teresa.  Also, Jen's gift to her was tacky, like she went to that store Things Remembered and looked for something with bling that Teresa would have to incorporate in her overly planned and produced wedding, did we even see it on her bouquet? I am surprised that Teresa didn't think of that detail on her own. I was hoping it was a photo of Nono in the infamous PJ's.

Margaret and Fessler leaving early was pointless, I am surprised they left giving up camera time.

The guest list read like Bravocon.

I wish this wedding would have been on Four Weddings, I would have love to see Teresa standing in the doorway of some historic mansion waiting for Louie to get out of a limo with a bouquet only to have lost because of her hair and the mostly naked entertainment.

On 5/23/2023 at 9:34 PM, Doublemint said:

(for the folks who said it was blacked out)

I was joking, like some home games of the Orioles would be blacked out in Baltimore, New Jersey poster said it was not on the TV schedule but it was outside of NJ, it was a metaphor!!!

Edited by Baltimore Betty
  • Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

I think it was Gia who said the wedding was the happiest day of Teresa’s life which I thought was kind of sad considering she has given birth four times, to kids who, so far, have become good people (although Gia’s a little iffy), and, so many other blessings in her 50 plus years.  A second wedding is the happiest day of her life?  Maybe it’s just the cynic in me.

I thought that too! Gia said it was the biggest day of her mother's life and I thought really? You and your sisters are proof she has had more significant days in her life but I guess she didn't get to have hair, makeup and a big white dress on those days.

Fellow cynic sitting next to you!

Unrelated subject, we always see Melania hanging out with Looney's son (I cannot remember his name),  but does Teresa spend time with him?

• Like 5

In my area, the wedding started well after nine.  They repeated last weeks episode, bummer.  I’ve never seen a guy so attentive to a woman like Loooie.  For her sake, I hope he is sincere.  There was too much commotion in Tres room before the wedding.  Jen was out of line bringing up the past.  Tre should have thrown them all out.  A Bride is nervous enough without all that commotion.  I just hope Louie is real.  Teresa has had enough in her life.  A crummy first husband, jail, her brother, watching over her parents, etc.  it’s her time, like her or not.  Interesting to see what happens with Joe and Melissa.

• Like 7