Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E20: Our Last Rodeo

• Start Topic

AGAIN Airris talks about "married" sex. WTF is the fascination?!!! He's disgusting!!! That's all he wanted?!!! He wanted his spouse to tell him how they want it instead of a random partner? HUH?!! 🤨 WTF is he talking about self-love?!!! Was he saying he wanted a spouse to participate in that weird, morning hype-fest?!! I never want to see or hear him again!!!

• Like 5
  • Applause 6
  • Love 2

ANOTHER outdoor DD. 2nd in a row!!!! The pre-decision, "expert" chat was a bit weird. They could've cut some time with those shots of the spouses on the DD grounds. They were pointless. Just had to get in extra slow-mo. 😒😒

• Like 4
(edited)

My rapidly fading memory of this two-hour sh*tshow is that none of them were appropriately dressed to be sitting outside on the farm in the middle of the day.  They seem to be dressing for the red carpet at the Oscars.

Edited by suzeecat
  • Like 7
  • LOL 2
11 hours ago, kristen111 said:

Yes, they left us hanging.  Not right.

I went to bed when Pillow Talk started.  Then, I got to thinking "What actually was Shaq's answer?"  I thought I had already forgotten.  When I woke up this morning I thought "Oh yeah, Shaq said no".  Came here to confirm and now I see that it was actually a cliffhanger.  I wonder if my sleepy subconsciousness was right ? ? ? ?

• Like 1

Glad Jas & Clint got to say no first. Both couples had a case of the shoulda, coulda, wouldas. Yeah. Yeah. They were just coasting & saying things to trick us. We weren't fooled one bit! We saw their marriages sucked & knew they wouldn't settle for them. The audacity of Gina to tell Clint he should've fought for the marriage after she killed it for him on the honeymoon is laughable & WTF was he talking about being outdoorsy & stopping that after they got married??? Why'd he CHOOSE to stop doing that stuff??? Did he resent her for it??? HUH?!! 🤨

• Like 6

Gina just had to add salt to the wound one more time by declaring how much she had seen growth in Clint.  Just another dig about how he didn't meet her standards.  Again, she sees nothing wrong with her behaviors (especially criticizing him every opportunity she had when meeting with the 'experts').  Was shocked that Clint offered her $10,000 for Hank (at which point she should have realized that Clint made bank), but it makes sense.  I've pointed out before how shocked I've been with Hank's lack of grooming, especially as Gina is all about appearances and her cosmetology skills (and yes I realize dog grooming is different but I would think she would want him groomed).  The preview for next week gives me hope for Hank.

Again, Nicole just goes on and on about the same old nothing.  Chris mentioned this in their talk with the experts so I really hope she listened.  Chris may think it's okay now, but this will really grate on him in the future.

I was so with Jasmine when she finally let Ariss she her frustration with him.  So glad she is out of there.

Someone mentioned that perhaps Shaq had to go to his job at a burger place after meeting with the experts, but I disagree as I think his jacket is better represented by Hot Dog on a Stick (but, I could be wrong and it could be a burger place...).  

So, they're going to do THREE weeks of follow-ups?  No matter how boring and frustrating, I will be there (I am so weak...).

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

Looks like Shaq says no, but they like to trick us so it makes me wonder. Can't believe they left it like that! I'm really not understanding the schedule. They're supposed to be done filming on DD, but they're gunna continue or is it the normal catch-up they usually show after the reunion? No reunion for over a month?!?!! 😱😱

• Like 1

At this point, my only concern/interest is Hank. Go, Clint! I would almost think that this season was successful if Hank and Clint rode off together and celebrated with a pup cup of ice cream!

Your comments gave me enough info that I skipped last night. We'll see what you guys have to say about next week.

I do wonder if Shaq and Jasmine will hook up? I know we saw that clip with Dom and Clint and I hate even the idea of that. Mac will put the moves on Gina - go for it. They are both awful shallow people.

• Like 6

I still say that when Kirsten told Shaq to stop trying to be funny is when he began shutting down to her. Before that, her criticisms were about his looks and because he’s probably less secure about his looks, he still kept trying really hard to win her over. But once she slagged his personality, you could just see him shutting down and beginning to pull back. Because he is confident about his brains and personality. 

if he says yes, it won’t last long. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 1

Kirsten made it seem like she was going to say yes by telling Shaq if he said no, she'd walk off. But then switched up when he asked if she was a yes. Uh huhhh. So she answered 1st & said yes. Makes sense from what she said last week at the brunch after chatting with those randoms. 🤣

Chris won't be in this for the long run. He seemed reluctant to move in with her.

I'm still betting they won't be together at the reunion show!

I still can't get past all her tattoos!

• Like 5
(edited)

DD flowers. That's...nice. They already have engagement rings now, so that's no longer an option. Then Chris said, "happy wife," & PC corrected him & said, "happy spouse." 🤣 Chris wants her to quit the negative self talk & Nic wants him to do what he says. So not a marriage/couple goal. 🤔 Of course Nic said yes 1st. I wonder if they even bothered bringing out champagne for the other couples.

Edited by Lindz
16 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Pepper’s face looks good. She finally got it right. Or her plastic surgeon did.  

I agree!  I can't get over the MASSIVE POSITIVE TRANSFORMATION in Dr. Pepper's appearance. 

In previous seasons, she looked like a disheveled MESS with a face that resembled a sagging, wrinkled dishrag.  

This season, she looks professional and "pulled together" with a shining, bright, presentable appearance.  Much improved!!

• Like 4
(edited)
3 hours ago, Rightside said:

Chris won't be in this for the long run. He seemed reluctant to move in with her.

I'm still betting they won't be together at the reunion show!

I still can't get past all her tattoos!

I'm completely with you!  I think they WILL stay together for any and all filming (for the $$$$) and then he'll tire of being treated like her "son," guiding his every move with her BIG MOUTH and misplaced sense of psychological "superiority".  

The mentality of someone who could have plastered such an unsightly tattoo on her arm to "advertise" whatever it is that it depicts (I never could decipher what it was) has issues with appropriate behavior when it comes to appearance that manifests in many other ways (like the time she INSISTED he dress up in that ridiculous COSTUME for a get-together and he complied). 

Nicole is a study in contradictions resulting in her personality being obnoxious, controlling and all together off-putting.

I can't FOR ONE MINUTE, see Chris living in such an oppressive environment for a lifetime but, hey, I know that the "Stockholm Syndrome" is REAL!! 

My last comment on this duo is that I HOPE that nicole doesn't become a "stalker" when Chris dumps her, tracking his every move and going into "tantrums" when he starts dating someone new!!

Edited by pdlinda
  • Like 4
3 hours ago, Retired at last said:

I know we saw that clip with Dom and Clint and I hate even the idea of that.

I thought something was said about Dom and Gil (from Houston season). Is that right?

I was only half watching the show!!

• Like 1

I never heard/saw anything about Dom with Gil, but did see a clip with her kissing Clint. I didn't watch at all last night, so I don't know about Gil. If so, she is a busy girl! BUT, both of those men are very attractive (to me).

17 minutes ago, Rightside said:

I thought something was said about Dom and Gil (from Houston season). Is that right?

Yes.  Apparently Dom and Gil have connected on social media.   But then they also showed a clip of her kissing Clint.   Can't wait to see the context of that kiss.  Guessing it's no really as it appears.  

So basically Gina said that she would have been into Clint  if he continued to chase and pursue her while she repeatedly rejected him.   The look on Clint's face showed he was relieved to have dodged that bullet.   

• Like 6
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
2 hours ago, After7Only said:

So basically Gina said that she would have been into Clint  if he continued to chase and pursue her while she repeatedly rejected him.   The look on Clint's face showed he was relieved to have dodged that bullet.

Yea. That seemed weird. It’s like she was playing hard to get. Not a good idea when you’re hard to want. 

• Like 3
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 9
22 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

Kirsten says yes. Then, dramatic music, panicky looks from Pepper and whatshisname, and Shaq says…answer next week. Gah, I hate this show! 

Oh wow, I missed the ending then when I went to rewind the recording it wasn't on there and I just assumed they both said yes....                             why does it now take two shows to show the decisions.  This show should get the 'mad cow' award                                                     for milking it!

• LOL 5
11 hours ago, suzeecat said:

I went to bed when Pillow Talk started.  Then, I got to thinking "What actually was Shaq's answer?"  I thought I had already forgotten.  When I woke up this morning I thought "Oh yeah, Shaq said no".  Came here to confirm and now I see that it was actually a cliffhanger.  I wonder if my sleepy subconsciousness was right ? ? ? ?

I’m not liking Pillow Talk and that couch talk with Keisha.  All they do is repeat everything to death.  Plus, they have these strangers on who give their opinions.  I don’t care what they have to say .. who are they anyhow.  Two pages of comments.  I think this show has had it.  Can’t stand those experts either.  They are useless.  Whoever matched these people up should be fired.  Waste of our time.  We all could match better.  That cliff hanger with Shaq was ridiculous, but more commercials next week.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
(edited)

If Shaq says No (which I think he will), then that would be 1 out of 5 couples who made it, or 20%.  

So, an 80% failure rate, for a show that costs millions to produce, the best "experts" in the field, and thousands of hours.

If I failed at my job 80% of the time, I wouldn't have one.

And I do hope that Shaq says no and connects with Jasmine.  Sweet, beautiful girl (I know, I know, her teeth....easy fix) was done dirty.

Did you hear the producer gasp after Airris' decision when he was talking about what he had hoped for?  Move my leg here, harder, that's it.....sex talk.  What a piece of work.

Edited by Starlight925
  • Like 5
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, MOMMY41 said:

Why are these girls dressed up like they are going to the final rose ceremony on the Bachelor?

The illusion in the V on Jasmine's dress was awful.  Illusion is almost always bad, but this took it to a new level.  I expected better from a pageant girl.

9 hours ago, ChiMama said:

Plus what was that ish about Kirsten’s “strong personality” making it hard for him to be the LEADER of the home?!

I find his "leader of the home" thing so repellent.  Maybe I just don't understand how that works, but as much as I don't like Kirsten, I'm coming around to the notion of why shouldn't the "leader" of the home be the one to buy it? 

And I'll admit that I don't "get" religion, but it just seems crazy the number of people on this show who believe that God has led them there.  To a cheesy fake reality show for something as sacred as marriage.

15 minutes ago, Starlight925 said:

Did you hear the producer gasp after Airris' decision when he was talking about what he had hoped for?  Move my leg here, harder, that's it.....sex talk.  What a piece of work.

What's hilarious is that he specified it was "married sex" he was looking forward to.  Because "married sex" has such a fantastic reputation.

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
6 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

The illusion in the V on Jasmine's dress was awful.  Illusion is almost always bad, but this took it to a new level.  

Ugh, I the illusion was awful.  That's a trend they can retire any day now.  That dress would have been really cute if it was cut a little higher, with no illusion and some extra support for her girls.

They all have illusion in their wedding gowns too, which is so stupid looking.  An entire side cut out with illusion.  We're not idiots, we can see the skin.

My favorite DD look was actually Clint's.  The lightweight, light blue suit, with his new haircut, looked really nice, and appropriate for what looked like a warm day outside.  The clips of his shaggy hair and beard made me realize how much better he looks now.

Clint just wasn't attracted to Gina, and no amount of him "trying" was going to get him there.  

• Like 10
5 minutes ago, Starlight925 said:

Clint just wasn't attracted to Gina, and no amount of him "trying" was going to get him there.  

They were a disaster. He wasn’t attracted to her and she hated everything about him. 

• Like 12
22 hours ago, Rightside said:

Dom seems to be attracting such attention among several MAFS guys (past and present). 

Someone please enlighten me about the basis for this frenzy of "attraction"  as I must have missed something.

• Like 12
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, pdlinda said:

Someone please enlighten me about the basis for this frenzy of "attraction"  as I must have missed something.

Maybe it's all set up by production as they have to find a way to use her since they paid her? They have shown Mac a few times with Clint, so now they have to use Dom. Unfortunately.

• Like 7
On 5/18/2023 at 1:37 PM, pdlinda said:

I agree!  I can't get over the MASSIVE POSITIVE TRANSFORMATION in Dr. Pepper's appearance. 

In previous seasons, she looked like a disheveled MESS with a face that resembled a sagging, wrinkled dishrag.  

This season, she looks professional and "pulled together" with a shining, bright, presentable appearance.  Much improved!!

One of the best Glow Ups on reality tv.

• Like 3
On 5/18/2023 at 12:37 PM, pdlinda said:

8 hours ago, qtpye said:

One of the best Glow Ups on reality tv.

I ran across this on the Interwebs when I was looking up this "weight loss company". If you scroll down to the bottom of the page, you'll see one of their "success" stories...... Dr. P.

https://ro.co/weight-loss/

• Useful 7

Interesting.  So Dr. Pepper got a little help from our friend, the injection diet.  

I used to love her, back in the day, before this stupid show.  But she's all fakey smiles and injections.  She doesn't even live with her own husband, yet she's an "expert".

BTW, the way Wegovy works is that it causes severe nausea, so you just can't eat.  I have a family member (Type 1 diabetic) whose doctor put him on it.  He lost 25 lbs. (only needed to lose about 15) because he was sick the entire time.  Said it was awful.  Oh, and once you stop the injections, you gain the weight right back.

She colored her hair and gives herself injections.  Big whoop.  And in the later parts of this episode, where the lighting isn't as flattering, we can see that she still has her face & neck wrinkles.  Actually, that's my favorite part of her, as that's the only thing that's natural.

And yeah, DominICK.  I never cared for her, never thought she was attractive.  Houston Gil is way hotter, and it would be hard for me to believe that he's not yet taken, or that he'd even go for her.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
40 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

My opinion is that Shaw says yes.  That's the cliff hanger.  Keep people talking about the show!

Definitely, they'd never allow only one couple that "stays married."

• Like 2

Shaq will say no, or else they would have used something else as a cliff hanger. They don't have a choice, since other than Nicole and Chris, there were no other yeses. I still feel bad that they let Kirsten go first and say yes. I am hoping that was production directed and they knew it would end up being a divorce.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Starlight925 said:

DominICK.  I never cared for her, never thought she was attractive.  Houston Gil is way hotter, and it would be hard for me to believe that he's not yet taken, or that he'd even go for her.

Agree.  She really offered nothing attractive to entice a man to even want to get to know her better.  She seemed like a very negative person who was "pressured" to participate in the show by her mother and never adapted to her role as a personality on 
reality TV. 

Gil, from Houston, on the other hand, is a AAA WINNER, as far as I'm concerned and could certainly, without a doubt, find a much more compatible romantic partner than she would ever be in 100 yrs! 

To this DAY, I'm disheartened  about the SHABBY treatment he received from MYRLA, the vamp, very shortly after Decision Day when she left him "high and dry" with no warning and nowhere to live.

• Like 5
8 hours ago, seacliffsal said:

Gil could be more interested in payments from the show more than in Dom.  As I recall, he had some debt so maybe he thought this would be a good move.

I swear I remember that he had been on another reality show before going on this one.  One that he himself made or something?

• Like 1
(edited)
11 hours ago, pdlinda said:

Gil, from Houston, on the other hand, is a AAA WINNER, as far as I'm concerned and could certainly, without a doubt, find a much more compatible romantic partner than she would ever be in 100 yrs! 

To this DAY, I'm disheartened  about the SHABBY treatment he received from MYRLA, the vamp, very shortly after Decision Day when she left him "high and dry" with no warning and nowhere to live.

Hm. That's not what I remember. What I remember is Gil didn't have his half of the rent money (first month, last month, security deposit) when they went to move in together...

Edited by NowVoyager
  • Like 1
On 5/17/2023 at 10:44 PM, Adeejay said:

I wish they would have them write their decision on a card, because I am convinced that Airis and Gina would have said "Yes".  I am so proud of Jasmine.  She has grown - a lot.  

The fact that Shaq said he was "at peace" with his decision, leads me to believe that he is going to say "No".  

Maybe it’s a trick and he will say yes.  He does like the way she looks, so just might think “what the heck .. I’ll just deal with it”.

• Like 1

I hope Shaq says yes. I think they could be a good couple. Better than Nicole and Chris. 
Was not surprised at Gina. Even at the decision time she had to mention her business. You’d think she owned a high end salon the way she goes on and on and on.

• Like 5
On 5/18/2023 at 12:04 AM, ChiMama said:

Yeah, the preview was interesting. Also the fact that Clint offered Gina $10k for Hank! I’m guessing Gina used & abused Clint for dog sitting services, always being unable to find time to pick Hank up, to the point where Clint said “he’s my dog now” (a lawyer was telling Gina that possession is 9/10ths of the law - thus, my theory). That, or maybe Gina neglected Hank, crating/leaving him alone for long periods with no attention or exercise (wouldn’t be shocking) and Clint rescued him. Either way, he seems the more fit ‘parent’ by a country mile in this scenario based on personality and character traits alone.

My theory is it's a load of crap for the previews 😄.

Old Orgy Airris - left keeping it classy (That's my spot! Move my leg there! 🤢) I hate him.

What about Jasmine and Clint as a couple?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Retired at last said:

I'd rather see Jasmine and Clint than Dom and Clint any day! It never occurred to me to put those two together, but I do like them both. Hmmmm.

And she's slim and athletic,Clint's type. Plus, she has dogs!!

• Like 4
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
On 5/20/2023 at 9:04 AM, Starlight925 said:

IAnd yeah, DominICK.  I never cared for her, never thought she was attractive.  Houston Gil is way hotter, and it would be hard for me to believe that he's not yet taken, or that he'd even go for her.

I'll bet the producers are drumming up something between Dom and Gil, but there is nothing.

Agree, Gil would never be interested in her.

• Like 6

I guess Airris was trying to say Jas shouldn't have let him not being attracted to her get her down & she should've been happy regardless. Like she shouldn't have shut down after hearing that. But also he wanted a partner that was hype about conquering the day like him or maybe have a positive outlook. Just. Inarticulate. Nonsense... Whatever. 😒😒 She was definitely more clear talking about his commitment issues, thinking he wasn't ready to be married, & that if it wasn't attraction, it would've been something else. True. True. & True! After all that, I can't believe she told them she was glad they picked her. WHAT?!! WHY?!!

• Like 2

I'm cracking up thinking about what would have happened if Clint had been matched with Nicole.  After day two of her babbling, he would have strapped her to a sailboat and sent her drifting off. 🤣  

• Like 1
  • LOL 6