Type keyword(s) to search

S10.14: There's Something About Her

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Some reddit posters believe Rachel asked Ariana those questions because she wanted to make sure Sandoval wasn’t cheating on her, Rachel. 

Now we need a The Gall!-icon.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
On 5/12/2023 at 12:38 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

I have this hazy memory of, many seasons ago, Ariana, Lala, and maybe Scheana shopping. Ariana said that one of her former boyfriends was very critical of her body? Does anyone else remember that?

It’s a little confusing because, as another poster wrote, Ariana seems very confident when she’s twerking in a string bikini. And she was swimming topless in Cancun, I think.

Yes, I remember that.  I thought she had some body issues early in their relationship which did affect her sexuality.

• Like 4

Regarding Tom’s version of quality time. I’m a more low key person and so is my boyfriend. Our absolute favorite thing is to sort of putter around the house doing nothing at the same time. We’ll make dinner, watch TV, read, ignore each other, whatever. So I get Arianna’s version of quality time but I also get some people are more activity driven HOWEVER the idea of my partner saying he needs us to be drunk or high to enjoy time with me would be terrible. But Tom is a sociopath so…

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, Dixie Sugarbaker said:

True, you can’t mortgage half a house. But if your scumbag partner remortgages the house for his lame restaurant, thereby investing your money in it, you can go to court and claim part ownership in said lame restaurant, and then align yourself with the partner who also hates him and force him out. That would make a great Season 11.

Ariana agreed with getting an equity loan for the lounge. It was her who thought the loan would be on Sandoval's half of the house. Lisa Vanderpump tried to explain to her on the show that it doesn’t work this way, but I'm not sure she understood. She thought she was right.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Useful 1
4 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

Ariana agreed with getting an equity loan for the lounge. It was her who thought the loan would be on Sandoval's half of the house. Lisa Vanderpump tried to explain to her on the show that it doesn’t work this way, but I'm not sure she understood. She thought she was right.

She was apparently advised by accountants and lawyers that this is how it worked.

IMG_9336.jpeg

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1

Im sort of excited to see who Katie is without Schwartz. I think he brings out the worst in her (and there is a lot of worst in Katie. She can be a bitch) but I think some of that is her feeling like she always has to go psycho level 10 before he takes her seriously. I’m interested to see if Rage Text Katie is who she is at her core or who she is when Schwartz is driving her to the brink of insanity. 
Raquel was right about one thing, Katie should not get invested in who Tom hooks up with. Not because her request of keeping it away from the group was unreasonable but because there was zero chance Schwartz was going to do anything out of respect for Katie. He doesn’t have any respect for her. I mean this was the guy that cheated on her multiple times, who poured drinks on her head, who belittled her in public. Schwartz has never and will never have respect for Katie. The idea of maintaining of friendship was always a pipe dream. It was always going to end like this.

10 minutes ago, Drogo said:

She was apparently advised by accountants and lawyers that this is how it worked.

IMG_9336.jpeg

Oh Arianna. I just…don’t think she is as smart as she thinks she is. Being smarter then the cast of Vanderpump isn’t that high a bar.

• Like 13
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
(edited)
7 hours ago, Drogo said:

IMG_9336.jpeg

She says this now, a little too late. She probably didn't ask for advice from accountants in 2021 when the couple got the equity loan because she was still with Tom. But at least the experts can help now that her and Sandoval want to divide their common assets. The house might have almost no equity left after a mortgage and an equity loan. Sandoval refused to move out of the house, which is an indication he will fight regarding the finances. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 4

Californians, do you have the two types of real estate ownership (like we do in my province): Joint Tenant and Tenant-In-Common?

I do know that here, while most couples would have a legal joint tenancy, you can opt for tenant in common, which, iirc, allows one tenant to sell his or her half of the property independent of the other tenant. I think. Pretty sure. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 3

Sandoval on Instagram acting like all is well with his world.  Bragging about his sold out shows. I thought he was having trouble selling tickets. So which is it? We also get to see his IG stories singing onstage with no shirt and drenched glistening body. I wish his bandmates would quit on him. 

Disgusting "sub human" .

• Applause 1
  • Love 1
37 minutes ago, Jel said:

Californians, do you have the two types of real estate ownership (like we do in my province): Joint Tenant and Tenant-In-Common?

I do know that here, while most couples would have a legal joint tenancy, you can opt for tenant in common, which, iirc, allows one tenant to sell his or her half of the property independent of the other tenant. I think. Pretty sure. 

I think so. But I don’t think it is as common as on the east coast. I guess It’s possible they entered the house that way or drew up a TIC agreement when they refinanced. For her sake, I hope so.

This sort of thing is always my counter argument to people who feel like marriage is what destroys relationships. I’m not advocating for marriage (do whatever makes you happy) but if you do all the parts of a marriage (buying property, having kids, investing, spending your “young years” together, shared friend group, attachment to each others families, making sacrifices to support each others careers) it’s not as if a breakup is going to be less messy or less hurtful than a divorce. And you aren’t somehow protected from breaking up just because you never got married. In fact in some ways Tom and Katie’s breakup might be a little quicker because they got a prenup because they got married. It’s possible Tom and Arianna have a similar legal document but it’s also possible that they don’t because they felt like they didn’t need one because they weren’t getting married.

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
On 5/11/2023 at 4:17 AM, CallmeCray said:

I’m wondering if there’s a term in the field of psychology that differentiates between a garden variety sociopath and a sort of “accidental” sociopath resulting from utter ignorance and downright stupidity.   “Sociopathy secondary to total oblivion”?

I see no empathy from Rachel at all.  None.  Zero.  There have been more than a few scenes that have left me wondering if she’s a sadist, as well.  Her little smirks and giggles while (SHE would say) she’s “putting people in their place” are more than just an expression of her feeling vindicated, because in many of those cases nothing’s been done to her to require vindication.  She’s taking pleasure in how she’s making people feel and in the belief that she’s coming out on top.  (Pun accidental, but kept on purpose)   It’s like a form of twisted pride, and a little bit of a superiority complex, maybe?

As much as I can’t stand Katie, Rachel was absolutely delighting in discussing the subject of her and Schwartz making out.  I have to give Katie credit for not knocking her out.  She kept her cool way more than I would have - especially after all of the ridiculously insincere apologies that repeatedly wind up being all about RACHEL.  She’s NOT sorry, and she’s all too happy to spend even MORE camera time talking about HER and her flirty fun exploration with Katie’s STILL HUSBAND, and her new “close” friend group who wouldn’t give a rat’s ass about her if they weren’t on a reality TV show together.  

Then, for her to have the nerve to render judgment on how Katie texts or talks to her STILL-HUSBAND about their dogs was pure psycho.  I would have physically sat her down.  Hard.  On the floor.  (I’ll be real, I’d be in jail.  🤷‍♀️)  Rolling her eyes at my mom and talking to her the way she did to Katie’s would have gotten me dragged out of there, I think - and she’d be missing some hair.   I’m not proud of any of that, but that’s the honest truth.  I’ve never been a violent person, either.  Katie showed some serious restraint, probably only because she loathes Tom.   Regardless, it’s still painful.  Divorce is awful.  

I feel for Ariana, but knowing how much better off she is without that narcissistic douche (and believing that SHE finally knows it, too) gives me lots of hope that she’ll have good relationships in the future.  I just hope she’ll be able to trust women and it won’t take a toll on her ability to be the amazing friend she is to others.  The girl is true blue, in my eyes.  She deserves friends who are as good to her as she is to them.  Scheana has quite a few things to learn…

The Toms are both such complete losers.  I cannot believe how much I detest Schwartz now that I see who he really is and has been. He’s a total dick, and I now get the rage-texting.  I’ve always thought Sandoval was a thirsty fool, but I thought maybe he had a kind heart.  Maybe he did at one time, but his ego messed that up.  He’s always known Ariana is a better person than him and it bugged him, or at least that’s my hunch.  Their next business venture should be called Chucklefuck’s.  

I saw someone on some video who said that basically it seems like she’s suffered some trauma and has such low self esteem, and the mindset of a truly broken person, that’s why she cheated with Tom.  She’s not psycho or vindictive or whatever, she’s not well.  

I’ve seen people on social media call her subhuman and trash, etc.  That’s messed up, she’s a human being. She was with a dude who cheated on his girlfriend.  

They all cheat, everyone on the show. Now it’s like a witch hunt.  She’s at a mental health clinic, can we leave her alone?

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
3 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Sandoval on Instagram acting like all is well with his world.  Bragging about his sold out shows. I thought he was having trouble selling tickets. So which is it? We also get to see his IG stories singing onstage with no shirt and drenched glistening body. I wish his bandmates would quit on him. 

Disgusting "sub human" .

He thinks he's Freddie Mercury  2.0. He's  nothing like my favorite  singer.

• LOL 7
4 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Disgusting "sub human" .

Delusional much?

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

I saw someone on some video who said that basically it seems like she’s suffered some trauma and has such low self esteem, and the mindset of a truly broken person, that’s why she cheated with Tom.  She’s not psycho or vindictive or whatever, she’s not well.  

I’ve seen people on social media call her subhuman and trash, etc.  That’s messed up, she’s a human being. She was with a dude who cheated on his girlfriend.  

They all cheat, everyone on the show. Now it’s like a witch hunt.  She’s at a mental health clinic, can we leave her alone?

I think I’m closer to how you feel than not. I think she’s behaved terribly but I also think this is a pattern with Tom. Going behind her “friends” back was terrible of Raquel. But calling Kristin mentally unstable to cover up her own affair with Tom was terrible of Arianna. Arianna doesn’t deserve this but they have all behaved terribly. And i agree with you that Raquel seems…off in some way. I have some theories about her relationship with James. Suffice to say, I got the impression some bad shit happened between them and Raquel was affected by it. I’ve had friends that left really toxic or abusive relationships and a period of inexcusably selfish behavior does seem to be weirdly common.

What Raquel did was wrong. She should suffer consequences but proportionally. If she gets more shit than Tom at the reunion I will be so mad!

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
(edited)
5 hours ago, Jel said:

There is joint tenancy, or tenancy in common (among others- but it could be one, or the other for Sandoval and Ariana). It doesn't matter which one, all owners would be responsible for the debt/liens of one owner. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1

It doesn't matter which one, all owners would be responsible for the debt/liens of one owner. 

Yea she may have got advice but it wasn't good advice, OR she misunderstood. I mean I hope she has been protected somehow by some legal agreement between her and Tom but the TIC/Equity Loan on "his half" doesn't make sense.

• Like 5
8 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Disgusting "sub human" .

Yes! And his body parading is bizarre…

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
3 hours ago, FozzyBear said:

I think I’m closer to how you feel than not. I think she’s behaved terribly but I also think this is a pattern with Tom. Going behind her “friends” back was terrible of Raquel. But calling Kristin mentally unstable to cover up her own affair with Tom was terrible of Arianna. Arianna doesn’t deserve this but they have all behaved terribly. And i agree with you that Raquel seems…off in some way. I have some theories about her relationship with James. Suffice to say, I got the impression some bad shit happened between them and Raquel was affected by it. I’ve had friends that left really toxic or abusive relationships and a period of inexcusably selfish behavior does seem to be weirdly common.

What Raquel did was wrong. She should suffer consequences but proportionally. If she gets more shit than Tom at the reunion I will be so mad!

From the looks of it, Tom won’t be let off the hook. And neither of them deserve to be, as there are scenes showing her gloating. People do willingly sign up for this and profit, and whether it’s Nene, Brandi, or Kyle, I personally feel it’s fair to critique what they put out there for months/ years. Just my humble opinion…

Poor Ariana, she must have been so depressed being betrayed by someone she considered a close friend. I remember when she helped raise money for Raquel’s nose job 😞 But Sandoval, ooof! What a complete jerk. 

R is fair game too; it was particularly weird when she said that James paid for everything. I do agree that something is off. Who knows.

• Like 6
5 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I agree. But she’s an adult and needs to realize actions have consequences. Especially if you’re on national TV. 

I don’t think anybody though (including me) thought this would blow up the way that it did.

I haven’t even posted about the last episode cause it was so fucked up. There is something seriously wrong with her. I have a hard time “forgiving” her cause a lot of what we’ve seen over the season is just plain cruel. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
6 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I actually don’t disagree with you.  I think at the core of all of it is she’s exceptionally emotionally immature - hard not to think it’s likely a result of being sheltered and growing up in that pageant world.  I feel like there’s a VERY deep-seeded feeling of less-than that she contends with.  I completely get that everything she did and said for most of her life was about pleasing/impressing other people with her squeaky clean reputation and not being able to be herself.  She got a taste of some liquid courage, felt empowered and was taking a stab at living life for herself for the first time. 

Now that she broke free from that, began to feel liberated and got a taste of freedom to find out who she really is, things went a little sideways and she got carried away.  I think it’s sad, though, because I think she wasn’t used to all of the positive attention and recognition and she truly didn’t know how to handle it - and IMO, alcohol is not doing her any favors.  Some sensible inhibition would really be her friend at this stage in life, as she continues to figure out who she is and who she wants to be - and, more importantly, who she doesn’t.  

This is obviously a very painful lesson to learn - for several others and herself, but I hope she’ll allow it to be just that for her and it won’t end up definining her.  Guilt and shame can wreak havoc on anyone, but she seems especially vulnerable to it if/when she fully grasps the gravity of her actions and their consequences.  

I don’t think she’s an evil person.  I see her as immature, very naive, socially awkward and looking for some self esteem that she’s been lacking for a long time.  I’m curious as to how differently she would come across on screen with no alcohol in her system.  I’ve noticed every situation involving her devolves rapidly as she continues to drink, to a point that she makes decisions and says things she wouldn’t normally.  (I don’t count an affair as one of those “decisions”, to be clear)

I also think it’s got to be confusing that they’re all sort of playing a role, I think the line is definitely blurred between true “reality” and non-scripted TV - I think all of them are guilty of creating drama or milking certain situations for storylines and camera time, and we know it’s encouraged.  I can see how it would be a huge shock to then realize the viewing audience believes that’s who you are, when the truth is you saw yourself as character in a plot.  

Short story WAY too long, you made valid points and I wish the same for her.  I hope this all dies down after the reunion and she’s given the space to take care of herself.  I also hope she’ll realize that she can be more than just a pretty face and be appreciated for who she is and not just how she looks - I’m sure her pageant history messed with her identity and self-worth and that can be a dead end trap.  

Edited by CallmeCray
  • Like 7
  • Applause 4
2 hours ago, CallmeCray said:

I actually don’t disagree with you.  I think at the core of all of it is she’s exceptionally emotionally immature - hard not to think it’s likely a result of being sheltered and growing up in that pageant world.  I feel like there’s a VERY deep-seeded feeling of less-than that she contends with.  I completely get that everything she did and said for most of her life was about pleasing/impressing other people with her squeaky clean reputation and not being able to be herself.  She got a taste of some liquid courage, felt empowered and was taking a stab at living life for herself for the first time. 

Now that she broke free from that, began to feel liberated and got a taste of freedom to find out who she really is, things went a little sideways and she got carried away.  I think it’s sad, though, because I think she wasn’t used to all of the positive attention and recognition and she truly didn’t know how to handle it - and IMO, alcohol is not doing her any favors.  Some sensible inhibition would really be her friend at this stage in life, as she continues to figure out who she is and who she wants to be - and, more importantly, who she doesn’t.  

This is obviously a very painful lesson to learn - for several others and herself, but I hope she’ll allow it to be just that for her and it won’t end up definining her.  Guilt and shame can wreak havoc on anyone, but she seems especially vulnerable to it if/when she fully grasps the gravity of her actions and their consequences…

Excellent points here

• Like 1
(edited)
19 hours ago, CallmeCray said:

I don’t think she’s an evil person.  I see her as immature, very naive, socially awkward and looking for some self esteem that she’s been lacking for a long time.

Yes!  Also I put myself in her shoes, I definitely hooked up with dudes with girlfriends back when I was young and my self esteem was tied to attention from men.  
I try to imagine what it must be like to lose your footing in front of the whole world and wake up in the morning to people online wishing you dead.  

Everyone makes mistakes, this woman had literally the whole country come for her with rage and sick anger.  I think when I saw that people call her “subhuman” my whole thought process changed and I am disgusted that anyone would say that about another human being. Who are these perfect people and why are they so angry at someone they don’t know?  

Then we have gross Andy Cohen asking people if they are Team Ariana or Team Raquel.. this grown man kicking someone when they are down. 

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
19 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Yes!  Also I put myself in her shoes, I definitely hooked up with dudes with girlfriends back when I was young and my self esteem was tied to attention from men.  
I try to imagine what it must be like to lose your footing in front of the whole world and wake up in the morning to people online wishing you dead.  

Everyone makes mistakes, this woman had literally the whole country come for her with rage and sick anger.  I think when I saw that people call her “subhuman” my whole thought process changed and I am disgusted that anyone would say that about another human being. Who are these perfect people and why are they so angry at someone they don’t know?  

Then we have gross Andy Cohen asking people if they are Team Ariana or Team Raquel.. this grown man kicking someone when h th we are down. 

I see your point. I was not an angel either. But what angers me is the fact that they carried on for 7-8 months. They continued to spend time together: Sandoval, Rachel, Ariana, Schwartz, Scheana, Brock, I don’t know who else. They CHOSE to allow a loyal, loving Ariana to continue to treat Rachel like her younger sister. To let Ariana reassure Rachel, boost Rachel up, defend Rachel against an incensed Katie, a livid Lala, to let Ariana hug Rachel, dry her tears. While Rachel was having sex with Sandoval. For months. Supposedly they even had sex in that house while Ariana was sleeping. 
I really don’t believe any of us could have done that. 

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
59 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Then we have gross Andy Cohen asking people if they are Team Ariana or Team Raquel.. this grown man kicking someone when h th we are down. 

I often have amnesia when it comes to Andy and then am reminded of what a shit he is.  🤦‍♀️ Leave it to him…

All the more reason for her to exit stage left and take herself out of the ring before the next round begins.  Let the viewers see Ariana doing well, Tom continuing to be the dork he’s always been and Rachel can find herself without all of the noise of the show and the court of public opinion.  

It would probably make things a lot easier for filming, but Bravo’s goal is drama for the ratings, so I honestly doubt her well-being is even on their radar.  Have we EVER seen them sincerely concerned about that after any of the scandals across all of the franchises?

*Edited to add…I don’t believe for a second that Ariana’s mental health or general well-being is on the radar of Bravo either, I’m not saying Bravo is discriminating as far as who they choose to exploit.  Hell, exploitation is their entire MO - that’s what Bravo does and why they exist!  

I wonder if that’s ever occurred to all of the cast mates of their shows.  It’s really sad, when you think about it.  🤬 I’ll show myself out now…😬

Edited by CallmeCray
  • Like 8
(edited)

Hope Raquel is actually getting therapy, and not just hiding out. Considering her family situation - mom actually the aunt and dad a bit questionable imo - coupled with a background in pageants, I’d bet there’s abuse in the picture somewhere. 

Edited by nexxie
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1

So, is Ariana saying that if they sold the house, her cut would be greater than Tom's because whatever he borrowed from the equity would be deducted from his cut? I'm not sure I get it. It seems like it would be really difficult to figure that out. Or is she saying that Tom only borrowed 1/2 of the equity that was in the home? I don't get what she thinks happened.

Ariana definitely doesn't seem too "into" Tom and she is kind of dismissive to him-- she has this flat affect when talking to him. That said, it doesn't seem that hard for Tom to go for a walk in the neighborhood or make dinner together. Seems pretty basic to me. That all said, I don't think the "definition" of quality time is that. Not sure what Ariana was talking about that being the definition. They are in a pickle given what Tom wants to do together and what Ariana wants to do together are so different. It seems a lot easier to take a walk around the neighborhood, vs. do shrooms on the beach and watch the sunset or rise or whatever.

Generally, Ariana seems really sad. Having so much loss, and the trying to be friends with people who all hate each other, and not being able to support them would be confusing. She is great friends with Racquel, which Lala and Katie don't get along with. Then she is friends with Sheana who oddly has it out for Katie. Her boyfriend is raging against Katie and Lala and screaming at them for picking on Racquel. It's a mess. 

• Like 7
6 hours ago, CallmeCray said:

I often have amnesia when it comes to Andy and then am reminded of what a shit he is.  🤦‍♀️ Leave it to him…

All the more reason for her to exit stage left and take herself out of the ring before the next round begins.  Let the viewers see Ariana doing well, Tom continuing to be the dork he’s always been and Rachel can find herself without all of the noise of the show and the court of public opinion.  

It would probably make things a lot easier for filming, but Bravo’s goal is drama for the ratings, so I honestly doubt her well-being is even on their radar.  Have we EVER seen them sincerely concerned about that after any of the scandals across all of the franchises?

*Edited to add…I don’t believe for a second that Ariana’s mental health or general well-being is on the radar of Bravo either, I’m not saying Bravo is discriminating as far as who they choose to exploit.  Hell, exploitation is their entire MO - that’s what Bravo does and why they exist!  

I wonder if that’s ever occurred to all of the cast mates of their shows.  It’s really sad, when you think about it.  🤬 I’ll show myself out now…😬

Yes, Bravo (and not only) exploits those people, but they are willing participants. They approach other cast members, trying to become friends, or partners to be on that reality show. It's sad. But nobody should harass Raquel. You would think she is a mass murderer. She is not.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
8 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I have a different perspective regarding Rachel.  First, she is 28.  If she had joined the Army at age 18, she would be halfway to a military retirement and would likely have some real responsibility with respect to weapons systems.  She is no young kitten.

Second, she comes from the pageant world.  While I have never been part of that particular subculture, I suspect the elbows are sharp and many.  This isn't a situation where she suddenly finds herself with people who wish her less than the best.

Third, Rachel is now among the pantheon of Bravolebrity villains.  Can't her PR team figure out a way to use it?  Can she open up for Erica Jane at her LV show?  Market a "seductress" perfume or something?  The time for hand-wringing is over.  She needs to quit trying to make herself the victim, acknowledge the past and move on.  I think she'll find we will all move on with her.

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, albarino said:

Rachel is now among the pantheon of Bravolebrity villains

What is stunning and perplexing to me is the 180 in her personality. I've not seen anything like this during my Bravo captivity.

Not surprised about the demasking of those two boys. Their misogyny, arrogance, and bromance are tiresome. The only thing I would find entertaining is watching these two moving forward without the safety nets of the women propping them up and use as scapegoats and verbal punching bags. Not a fan of their interactions with LisaVP.

I wish there was more footage of them interacting with mature men/professionals, like Greg, especially the trumpet player. With his inclusion into the Bravolebrity Villain Hall of Fame, I believe he will go scorched earth on Ariana re house.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

I’m of the mind that Raquel did a garbage thing and definitely earned some blowback, but only proportionately, in terms of viewers! If one is not in the situation, it shouldn’t be remotely upsetting, much less cause to threaten and harass and berate her (not that anyone here is doing that!). Like, seriously, who cares if a complete stranger cheated on another complete stranger with yet another complete stranger? Judging the crappiness of it all is one thing; making it a real-life mission to punish her is another. Reminds me of when I read about Office fans harassing the Kathy actress for trying to get with Jim! 

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Like 6
3 hours ago, albarino said:

I have a different perspective regarding Rachel.  First, she is 28.  If she had joined the Army at age 18, she would be halfway to a military retirement and would likely have some real responsibility with respect to weapons systems.  She is no young kitten.

Second, she comes from the pageant world.  While I have never been part of that particular subculture, I suspect the elbows are sharp and many.  This isn't a situation where she suddenly finds herself with people who wish her less than the best.

Third, Rachel is now among the pantheon of Bravolebrity villains.  Can't her PR team figure out a way to use it?  Can she open up for Erica Jane at her LV show?  Market a "seductress" perfume or something?  The time for hand-wringing is over.  She needs to quit trying to make herself the victim, acknowledge the past and move on.  I think she'll find we will all move on with her.

I can never forget the story that her sister thought she should be on the show so she took her to some event with the express purpose of meeting James. I don’t know if that’s true, but it stuck with me.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
On 5/14/2023 at 8:13 AM, Jel said:

Yes we do.  If Ariana and Tom had a Tenancy in Common agreement for the purchase of the house, then theoretically and technically Sandoval would be able to refinance his share of the property.  However, you would need to find a lending institution willing to extend that sort of loan.  

On 5/14/2023 at 12:28 PM, dancingdreamer said:

He thinks he's Freddie Mercury  2.0. He's  nothing like my favorite  singer.

It takes a helluva lot of chutzpah to compare oneself to the man I consider the greatest rock and roll singer of all time.  

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
57 minutes ago, Carolina Girl said:

Yes we do.  If Ariana and Tom had a Tenancy in Common agreement for the purchase of the house, then theoretically and technically Sandoval would be able to refinance his share of the property.  However, you would need to find a lending institution willing to extend that sort of loan.  

He could find one after a long search. But Ariana and Sandoval would both be liable if he defaulted on his loan, or there was a lien against the house. 

• Like 1
(edited)
50 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Does anyone understand the random letters on the brown paper that they wrapped the Something About Her Sandwiches in?

Sorry nevermind! 

Edited by Marigold66
  • LOL 2
21 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Does anyone understand the random letters on the brown paper that they wrapped the Something About Her Sandwiches in?

It’s like a word search. 

Ariana-Madix-and-Katie-Maloney-Sandwiche

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 5/14/2023 at 8:53 PM, CallmeCray said:

I’m curious as to how differently she would come across on screen with no alcohol in her system.  

Or how differently she would behave in real life if she weren't trying to impress an audience by being on screen!

13 hours ago, albarino said:

Third, Rachel is now among the pantheon of Bravolebrity villains.  Can't her PR team figure out a way to use it?  

Her PR team served Scheana with "papers" at the height on Rachel's unpopularity (and possibly on camera at the reunion)!  The first thing she needs is a new PR team! 

• Like 6
  • Applause 3

Ronnie and Ben said that when Katie’s yelling at Rachel, “Why are you talking to me about this? Why are you still here?” someone off-camera (not a cast member) says, “Because she’s a dumb b- - - -.” I rewound several times, but still couldn’t hear it. Can anyone guide me?

• LOL 2
On 5/14/2023 at 7:12 AM, FozzyBear said:

Oh Arianna. I just…don’t think she is as smart as she thinks she is. Being smarter then the cast of Vanderpump isn’t that high a bar.

She also made a comment a couple seasons back around the time they were buying the house that if Tom didn't want stay in the house that HE could buy her out and she'll stay.  She had it completely backwards. SHE would have to buy HIM out.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
(edited)
7 hours ago, princelina said:

Or how differently she would behave in real life if she weren't trying to impress an audience by being on screen!

Her PR team served Scheana with "papers" at the height on Rachel's unpopularity (and possibly on camera at the reunion)!  The first thing she needs is a new PR team! 

She hired two PR teams after the affair was exposed. Neither seems to be too competent. She asked for a restraining order against a cast member, and she called TMZ hours before the reunion to give an interview from a strip mall. At least she didn't do it again. It's possible she has a new team because she didn't appear anywhere, or gave interviews. She is off the radar until the scandal is forgotten. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
  • LOL 2
(edited)
8 hours ago, Drogo said:

It’s like a word search. 

Ariana-Madix-and-Katie-Maloney-Sandwiche

Quoting myself here but maybe it’s a nod to the indescribable nature of what one sees in a woman?  There’s just *something* about her that can’t be put into words?

Or it was the cheapest paper.

Edited by Drogo
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
9 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Ronnie and Ben said that when Katie’s yelling at Rachel, “Why are you talking to me about this? Why are you still here?” someone off-camera (not a cast member) says, “Because she’s a dumb b- - - -.” I rewound several times, but still couldn’t hear it. Can anyone guide me?

I think it was someone in the audience who yelled that out while they were taping the podcast. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
5 minutes ago, ksutton625 said:

I think it was someone in the audience who yelled that out while they were taping the podcast. 

I just listened to that yesterday. I should have gone but only had one person to go with and she already had plans. They were on fire. Particularly Ronnie - I almost fell off the treadmill.

• LOL 3
22 hours ago, Jel said:

I can never forget the story that her sister thought she should be on the show so she took her to some event with the express purpose of meeting James. I don’t know if that’s true, but it stuck with me.

That's exactly how Abby met James. It was calculated too. 

10 hours ago, gwen747 said:

She also made a comment a couple seasons back around the time they were buying the house that if Tom didn't want stay in the house that HE could buy her out and she'll stay.  She had it completely backwards. SHE would have to buy HIM out.

Also, she doesn't know how to buy batteries or toilet paper. Like, she doesn't even know what you need to LIVE in a house. LOL. 

According to Tom, Ariana just thinks these things appear in the house and is unaware of how to shop for basic necessities or why they are necessary. 

• LOL 3
1 hour ago, bravofan27 said:

That's exactly how Abby met James. It was calculated too. 

Who was it who thought their meeting was very "organic"? 

• LOL 4