Type keyword(s) to search

S10.14: There's Something About Her

• Start Topic

(edited)
4 hours ago, choclatechip45 said:

Tom & Raquel were laying the ground work to break up right before the reunion. I felt for Katie. 

I think Tom wanted to announce that Ariana and him broke up, and Raquel and him were together after the reunion aired, when not too much attention would be paid to it. He didn't want anybody to know he cheated either. Filming for a new season would start months after, so everything would have been like Katie and Tom's situation. They announced their separation in March 2022, and filming started in July 2022. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 12
(edited)

Raquel was too confident all season because the cast felt sorry for her because of the end of her relationship to James (who was an asshole to her), she became a viewer favorite because of it, some cast members thought she was bullied by the mean girls (so they felt more sorry for her), and she had a relationship with Sandoval, a main cast member since about the beginning of filming of the season.

She inserted herself into situations in order to get air time, and in the case of Ariana to get information about her relationship, and probably to advise her to leave Sandoval because their relationship looked like James, and her's (this scene was cringe worthy). I wonder if she asked her before, or was that the first time. 

Ariana said that Sandoval spent too much time cultivating connections, and regarding the opening and running of the lounge. I don't doubt this damaged their relationship. 

Katie and Ariana were clever to promote their shop on the show immediately.

Lisa's speech at the end appeared like a goodbye speech (there were rumors the show would be canceled before Scandoval). 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 7
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, Steph J said:

WOW, this exchange between Arianna and Rachel. Rachel is a straight up psychopath - Sandoval better sleep with one eye open.

Sandoval deserves to sleep badly!

That creepy scene with Raquel reminded me of a time when Ariana was cruel and careless toward K Doute about cheating with Tom. Ariana lost him like she got him - so maybe it shouldn’t have been such a big surprise.

• Like 20
3 hours ago, CallmeCray said:

As much as I can’t stand Katie, Rachel was absolutely delighting in discussing the subject of her and Schwartz making out.  I have to give Katie credit for not knocking her out.  She kept her cool way more than I would have - especially after all of the ridiculously insincere apologies that repeatedly wind up being all about RACHEL.  She’s NOT sorry, and she’s all too happy to spend even MORE camera time talking about HER and her flirty fun exploration with Katie’s STILL HUSBAND, and her new “close” friend group who wouldn’t give a rat’s ass about her if they weren’t on a reality TV show together.  

Flirty, fun exploration - yes.  "Making out" - that's not even what happened anyway!  They kissed once in public! 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
11 hours ago, Jennifersdc said:

I’m heading in now. I watched Arya Stark destroying the House of Frey to get me in the mood. It also get’s me extra worked up as GRRM is never going to finish those books.

Off topic?

What in the wide wide world of sports are you talking about? 😉

I was only able to watch about half of this ep before losing interest and falling asleep, but I have to say that Katie and Arriana seem to be doing a lot more for their sandwich shop than the Toms have for S&S. I did laugh at Katie saying that they weren't afraid to ask professionals for help. Heh.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Marley said:

Sandoval was so trying to just set Ariana up as some crazy lady like he did to Kristen so he could move on with Raquel. Didn’t work dbag. The affair coming out how it did fucked up his plans.

Sandoval: I'm just not feeling connected to you, I think we're not connected. We used to cook meals together. You don't buy paper towels or bring me coffee. Something's wrong.

Ariana: You're right. We aren't connected, let's work on that.

Sandoval: And we don't have sex!

Ariana: Well we have to get connected so that we feel close and then the sex.

Sandoval: So we should connect. I love you.

Ariana: Yes, we could take walks, cook meals together, watch Love Island. I love you too.

Sandoval (confessional): Take walks? That's not how you connect. You take shrooms and sit up all night high to watch the sunset or you climb mountains or go skydiving (not sure if we'd be high on shrooms or not). That's how you connect emotionally with your partner of 10 years. Not cuddle on a couch binge watching Love Island!

Sandoval (to himself and the audience): See I tried to break up with Ariana many times but she went psycho and was in deep denial and it's all her fault I cheated on her for months.

• Like 15
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 7
(edited)

Sandoval the singer could take a hint from song writers on how to break up. He could borrow a single line - “I’m not feeling it anymore” from Van Morrison - or consider Paul Simon’s fifty ways to leave your lover. It ain’t that hard.

Edited by nexxie
  • Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
6 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Raquel was too confident all season because the cast felt sorry for her because of the end of her relationship to James (who was an asshole to her), she became a viewer favorite because of it, some cast members thought she was bullied by the mean girls (so they felt more sorry for her), and she had a relationship with Sandoval, a main cast member since about the beginning of filming of the season.

She inserted herself into situations in order to get air time, and in the case of Ariana to get information about her relationship, and probably to advise her to leave Sandoval because their relationship looked like James, and her's (this scene was cringe worthy). I wonder if she asked her before, or was that the first time. 

Ariana said that Sandoval spent too much time cultivating connections, and regarding the opening and running of the lounge. I don't doubt this damaged their relationship. 

Katie and Ariana were clever to promote their shop on the show immediately.

Lisa's speech at the end appeared like a goodbye speech (there were rumors the show would be canceled before Scandoval). 

I haven't watched for a few years. Scandoval probably did save the show. 

• Like 7
14 hours ago, bosawks said:

Raquel can fuck all the way off for dissing Katie’s mom!

Yes, but in fairness, Katie did start the HOW WERE YOU RAISED tack to Raquel before that.

9 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I’m cheating on Ariana because she never buys paper towels and toilet paper.

Yeah, this was hilarious.  It was really the best thing he could come up with?  Oof.

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
(edited)

I have a different, perhaps hot-take view of Raquel's seemingly sociopathic tear-filled talk with Ariana.

I think that people who are big liars, or even just wrapped up in one big lie and doing it well, simply split themselves into boxes.  I think that the Raquel who was in sympathy with Ariana and Tom's troubles truly felt those emotions and felt badly for their issues; she discarded/disregarded her affair with Tom at that moment, as if that was another narrative, another person, as a way to forgive herself and deal with what she was doing.  It's just an expansion of the massive white lies everyone tells all day - you're being a different person then as well.

I think she's a very very bad person (her treatment of Katie - who I can't stand - at that event was pure harassment), but I wouldn't consider her sociopathic.  YMMV, subjective, etc.

Edited by Lassus
  • Like 7
  • Useful 1
13 hours ago, KenyaJ said:

Rachel confronting Katie in that place at that time was beyond shitty, but the way she treated Terry was appalling. Who raised her, indeed? She is disgusting filth. I actually hope she and Sandoval stay together, because they deserve each other. Truthfully, they should be in a throuple with Schwartz, because he deserves them too.

“… because they deserve each other.”

That right there is why I think the Tom/Raquel hookup is the best thing that ever happened, and it’s why I can’t understand why everyone is so up in arms about it.  Yeah, it’s sad that Ariana got hurt but damn, she dodged a helluva big bullet because of this breakup, and she’s finally free of Tom AND Raquel.  And narcissist Tom and narcissist Raquel can ruin each other’s lives, instead of another innocent person’s.  It’s a win/win situation, IMO.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Honestly, I hate watch this show, I don't find any of them likable. However in my opinion its bad enough when a partner cheats but more devastating when you consider that person your best friend. So while trashbag Rachel was talking to Ariana at the bar, it was clear to me she was fishing for information, there was one point where Rachel said to Ariana, "When Sandoval and I have a dry spell" or something like that, I did a rewind twice and clearly that was a slip and Ariana didn't catch on. Even WWHL aired that clip at the end..crazy

• Like 9
  • Mind Blown 6
  • Applause 2
20 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

"When Sandoval and I have a dry spell" or something like that, I did a rewind twice and clearly that was a slip and Ariana didn't catch on. Even WWHL aired that clip at the end..crazy

I heard that too! But I was too lazy to re-wind and verify. Very telling slip.

• Like 8
12 hours ago, Misslindsey said:

I cannot stand both Schwartz and Katie, so it is a draw for me. Schwartz is so passive and wishy-washy it would drive me crazy and I just think Katie can get mean real fast. I wish she would stop with the rage texting, though I am not sure if she actually rage texted Schwartz about the dogs or whatever. I am so over their argument about not hooking up with anyone in the friend group. Realistically it was bound to happen, this group is so incestuous.

I have the unpopular opinion of thinking that Raquel was not too terrible to Terry. I found Terry annoying in that shouting match anyway. Though, that conversation that Raquel had with Ariana was all kinds of messed up.

It does feel like Sandoval and Schwartz were trying to lay the groundwork for Sandoval to breakup with Ariana, because she is unreasonable or some other nonsense. I wonder if Sandoval was hoping Ariana would break up with him first. 

Ugh, I cannot stand Lala. That is all.

I thought Rachel was starting to talk back to Teri after sitting her ass down uninvited, being disingenuous in gushing about the sandwich shop to Katie, and then pivoting to being Captain SaveADumbass for Schwartz. Things took off, as they usually do, when Sandoval (playing Let’s Save Rachel) came stomping over. He was being extremely disrespectful to Teri, IIRC. 

Rachel instigated that entire shitshow, and should not have confronted Katie like that, but she knew what she was doing. Ditto outside of the restaurant, when she again confronted Katie, who was trying in vain to have a private conversation with Schwartz. GTFO.

While Katie may be a hothead, I understand how raw she feels over Schwartz and Rachel. Same with Teri. Twelve years is a long time.

• Like 18
  • Applause 3
14 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Gawd…can Rachel JUST GO AWAY? 

Not till next episode...when the truth bombs finally hit the fan! Then we get to enjoy the reunion where everybody skewers the Scandoval POS's!

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
13 hours ago, Emmeline said:

I wonder why Something About Her hasn’t opened yet?  The sandwiches sounded good.

It looked like a whole bunch of nothing. Some champagne and a few half sandwiches on a table. I guess the designer hasn't been there yet so that's why it wasn't a grand opening? Also, I don't need a salad on some bread. Put some meat and cheese on that thang!

My heart broke for Ariana when she was pouring out her heart to Rachel explaining why she doesn't want sex. Thighs too big, ass too fat, etc, etc. The girl is naturally gorgeous, always has been. She needs some help with her self esteem. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
(edited)

The “slip” caught my ear too, but I think the "I" in "When Sandoval and I" was Ariana, not Raquel. I think Raquel was saying to Ariana that, in the past, Ariana said to her, “When Sandoval and I…” — meaning that Raquel had, again in the past, confided in Ariana about lack of sex with James, and then Ariana had replied by relating to Raquel by offering up her own lack-of-sex story, which started with the phrase “When Sandoval and I.”

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Like 7
  • Useful 6
11 hours ago, Marley said:

Tom Schwartz is such a little bitch. He seems dirty too. Like get yourself together.ed lol.

Thank you! I’ve been saying this forever! Both Toms always look like they haven’t showered in days. Schwartz using a lemon to “clean” his armpits in a restaurant and then leaving the lemon on a plate was beyond disgusting. The women on this show have some issues but they can all do better than these guys. 

• Like 12
  • Applause 1

Kinda seems none of Sandy's girlfriends really want to have sex with him. 

23 minutes ago, Peanutflutter33 said:

Thank you! I’ve been saying this forever! Both Toms always look like they haven’t showered in days. Schwartz using a lemon to “clean” his armpits in a restaurant and then leaving the lemon on a plate was beyond disgusting. The women on this show have some issues but they can all do better than these guys. 

And he tried to blame his "hippie" friends for it, too. Typical Schwartz.

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
6 hours ago, nexxie said:

Ariana was cruel and careless toward K Doute

Uh, I seem to remember it differently.  I remember Doute cheating on HER boyfriend with his best friend and that's why Tom left her - not because he had a tryst with Ariana in a swimming pool in Vegas, which supposedly had happened several years previously, if I recall correctly.  I then remember Doute making comments about causing physical harm to Adriana (remember "Mack Truck"?  Remember "do you really want to give me a knife" (to Scheana when Adriana was standing nearby)?  She was an obsessed, thoroughly nasty piece of work about a situation SHE created by fucking Jax not once but twice.  Tom wasn't planning to leave her for Adriana and I don't recall Adriana ever asking him to.  They came together after the Jax revelation.  And yet Doute went on and on and on about how much happier she was with James.  I don't recall any act of cruelty by Adriana directed to Doute until after Doute's undisguised attempts to hurt her feelings and cause her unease.  

Speaking of James, after listening to Ally speak in well-modulated, coherent sentences, I can't help but think he's traded up from the mindless monotone drivel that emanates from Rachel's maw.  

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, RoseAllDay said:

I thought Rachel was starting to talk back to Teri after sitting her ass down uninvited, being disingenuous in gushing about the sandwich shop to Katie, and then pivoting to being Captain SaveADumbass for Schwartz. Things took off, as they usually do, when Sandoval (playing Let’s Save Rachel) came stomping over. He was being extremely disrespectful to Teri, IIRC. 

Rachel instigated that entire shitshow, and should not have confronted Katie like that, but she knew what she was doing. Ditto outside of the restaurant, when she again confronted Katie, who was trying in vain to have a private conversation with Schwartz. GTFO.

While Katie may be a hothead, I understand how raw she feels over Schwartz and Rachel. Same with Teri. Twelve years is a long time.

I'm no Katie Maloney fan, but in all of these interactions with Raquel, I am 100% Team Katie.

There is something wrong with Raquel. I don't know what it is - narcissism, psychopathy, dropped on head as infant, but something is wrong with her.  She is narcissistic and lacks empathy like the typical psychopath, but she also lacks the ability to fake socially acceptable responses, or at least keep the socially inappropriate ones inside. It's as though the part of her brain that is related to social mores was replaced with a larger capacity for saying "Umm" very slowly. But she had me fooled. She's a Potemkin Village of a person.

I found it pretty telling that she was fake crying tears of tremendous relief at no longer having to pretend to give a shit about children with disabilities.  It's not that everyone has to want to work with kids with disabilities, it's that she chose to pretend she did, and then felt such relief that she was no longer victimized by the beauty pageant system's demands of "being a good person".  The option to "not lie" never seemed to occur to her?

Edited by Jel
  • Like 15
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 6
(edited)
15 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Did anyone else feel like LVP's speech was kind of a closure speech?  That maybe, before Scandoval, they were thinking of shutting down production and this would have been the last season of VPR?  That was my take on it.

I believe it was expected to be the last episode and no more seasons.  All done VPR.  So Scandoval did inject some life into the old show...  lol

I'm tired of this "Ariana lost him like she got him..."  Do i think there was some overlap - sure, but was Arians actually playing best friend to Kristen????  And as someone else said Kristen was having sex with Jax on the couch in her apartment with Sandoval in the bedroom (hmmm - looks like Tim learned a few things from her).  

Edited by hatchetgirl
  • Like 8
  • Applause 1
35 minutes ago, Carolina Girl said:

Uh, I seem to remember it differently.  I remember Doute cheating on HER boyfriend with his best friend and that's why Tom left her - not because he had a tryst with Ariana in a swimming pool in Vegas, which supposedly had happened several years previously, if I recall correctly.  I then remember Doute making comments about causing physical harm to Adriana (remember "Mack Truck"?  Remember "do you really want to give me a knife" (to Scheana when Adriana was standing nearby)?  She was an obsessed, thoroughly nasty piece of work about a situation SHE created by fucking Jax not once but twice.  Tom wasn't planning to leave her for Adriana and I don't recall Adriana ever asking him to.  They came together after the Jax revelation.  And yet Doute went on and on and on about how much happier she was with James.  I don't recall any act of cruelty by Adriana directed to Doute until after Doute's undisguised attempts to hurt her feelings and cause her unease.  

Speaking of James, after listening to Ally speak in well-modulated, coherent sentences, I can't help but think he's traded up from the mindless monotone drivel that emanates from Rachel's maw.  

Doute was not innocent or kind back then - and neither was Ariana.

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/sandovals-reasons-for-cheating-on-kristen-ariana-a-breakdown/

• Like 7
(edited)
44 minutes ago, Carolina Girl said:

The only thing I remember is Ariana making some crack behind Kristen’s back about Ariana being “young and hot,” or some such. This was when Ariana was still relatively new. Ariana, it seems to me, can have her beefs, but she can be civil if need be. Rachel and Sandoval excepted.

Edited by RoseAllDay
Clarity.
  • Like 4

Yeah Kristen was definitely the crazy one in that situation. She also cheated on Tom with other guys, not just Jax. And the biggest difference in this, she and Ariana were not friends. Ariana clearly cared very much about Raquel and valued her friendship. We saw it last season and this season.

Oof if anyone had said "what" and Oh God" while rolling their eyes at my mom, there would have been hell to pay. I will never understand Swartz defending everyone else besides Katie. And of course, here comes Sandoval to defend Raquel and pick a fight with Katie and her mom. Thank you Kristina (who I hated in the earlier seasons) for telling him to focus on his Ariana. 

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
15 hours ago, Misslindsey said:

I have the unpopular opinion of thinking that Raquel was not too terrible to Terry. I found Terry annoying in that shouting match anyway.

Same.  She was way too involved, IMO. 

• Like 11
  • Applause 1

I get the feeling that Sandoval is not really pissed, post-affair, that he is almost universally despised but rather with the consensus being that he did not trade up by cheating with whom he thought was the hotter, younger, more desirable woman.

I think the whole Raquel ick factor was not anticipated and infuriating for our resident little turd waffle.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

I truly believe Raquel is emotionally stunted.   I remember watching a YT video along the lines of Toddlers in Tiaras: The College Years, and it seemed like that was pretty common among the complaints from the girls.  Many of whom had narcissistic parents. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
42 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

Yeah Kristen was definitely the crazy one in that situation.

But now that we see Tim's MO - was she?  Or was he successful in the "we don't have sex, she's crazy, I'm the good guy just trying to get a break here" (like he's trying to do to Ariana and failing)?  I can assure you, if I was watching someone play me as crazy and others believing it, I would become pretty unhinged!

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
3 hours ago, Lassus said:

Yes, but in fairness, Katie did start the HOW WERE YOU RAISED tack to Raquel before that.

It's always been my opinion that every parent of every person on this show should be ashamed of them, so that question gave me a chuckle 😄

2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

My heart broke for Ariana when she was pouring out her heart to Rachel explaining why she doesn't want sex. Thighs too big, ass too fat, etc, etc. The girl is naturally gorgeous, always has been. She needs some help with her self esteem. 

Yeah she's full of shit on that anyway - when she's not crying about her body issues and how she can't even bear to be looked at, she's twerking away on camera in tiny string bikinis. Actions speak louder than words, Ariana.

7 minutes ago, hatchetgirl said:

But now that we see Tim's MO - was she?  Or was he successful in the "we don't have sex, she's crazy, I'm the good guy just trying to get a break here" (like he's trying to do to Ariana and failing)?  I can assure you, if I was watching someone play me as crazy and others believing it, I would become pretty unhinged!

No she was delusional.  She kept insisting that Ariana was the ONLY thing keeping them apart, when in actuality it was that she had had sex with Jax!  While Tom slept in the next room of their apartment!

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Cheezwiz said:

I heard that too! But I was too lazy to re-wind and verify. Very telling slip.

I think she was recounting a conversation they had about Raquel and James and their problems, including not having much sex, and Ariana shared with her that sometimes she and Sandoval have dry spells.

• Like 5
2 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

The “slip” caught my ear too, but I think the "I" in "When Sandoval and I" was Ariana, not Raquel. I think Raquel was saying to Ariana that, in the past, Ariana said to her, “When Sandoval and I…” — meaning that Raquel had, again in the past, confided in Ariana about lack of sex with James, and then Ariana had replied by relating to Raquel by offering up her own lack-of-sex story, which started with the phrase “When Sandoval and I.”

Thank you for the clarification, I guess I was just waiting for her to slip up. I am not trying to be a couch appointed therapist, but damn Rachel is bat shit crazy

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
(edited)

So all season Andy has been hyping up to just wait for a conversation between Raquel and Ariana that will absolutely blow our minds in light of Scandoval. This was obviously it! So every season always ends with a cast party at SUR with one final blow-up/confession, such as Jax finally admitting to whatever he has been lying about all season. Although Rachel seemed absolutely unhinged confronting Katie—and worse, following her outside. (Shout out to everyone’s favorite locale: the SUR back alley!) In light of the season’s storylines, I kind of get that some producer was telling her she had to go confront Katie and resolve/re-ignite the whole kissing Schwartz thing. But no one would have “made her” go ask Ariana about her sex life with Tom and suggest she dump him! That was 100% her using the opportunity to fish for information and confirm the sob story that Tom probably gave her that they’re like roommates at this point. Additionally it gave a platform for Tom and Ariana to break up after the reunion. Tom also made sure he gave the cameras this angle with a couple State of the Union talks with Ariana. If we hadn’t found out that Tom and Rachel were already fucking, then no one would’ve been shocked to hear about a break-up after seeing Tom and Ariana’s relationship. Hell, who in their 40s has the energy to go dancing all night on shrooms at the Abbey and then skydiving the next day! Count me with Ariana that going for walks around the neighborhood and watching Love Island is the relationship I need! So, okay, we get that they grew to become utterly incompatible. Seems like Tom is trying a little too hard to hang onto his youth, but I guess he does seem like he needs constant excitement. Sneaking around with a young, dim-witted sycophant was probably pretty exciting for the 7 months it lasted. I did get a little smug satisfaction that Raquel spent over $700 on her own “secret love necklace”—especially since she spent the beginning of the season crying to Peter that she has no money to support herself since she was used to being a kept woman. She probably looked at Tom’s big house and businesses and thought she hit the jackpot—but everything was mortgaged to the hilt and the house of cards is falling due to the fallout of their affair. Now they’re left with nothing but their lightening bolt necklaces, shame, and the ire of Bravo fandom and beyond. 

Edited by JenE4
  • Like 12
  • Applause 8
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I had never heard the expression “dip out” or “dip” before last week. And now Sandoval is using it constantly.

I was very well acquainted with it, which is why Sandoval's continually vague use of it was maddening. It's why everyone who is familiar with it asks follow-up questions whenever Sandoval says something weird and incongruous. Dip out means you have left a place. One doesn't dip out of the living room to use the bathroom or get a drink from the kitchen. This has actually allowed to use his flaky scenester persona to lie to people's faces. 

14 hours ago, glowbug said:

Lisa Vanderpump: “You will learn how to deal with your problems as you get older.”

My husband: “Aren’t these people pushing forty?”

If they haven’t learned by now…

When they're the age of the Real Housewives, I'd say they'd stop fucking each other, but there's Brandi and throwing drinks in each other's faces, but there's Brandi and Tamra, and screaming in each other's faces, but there's ALL OF THEM!

Katie was making a massive mistake trying to remain "friends" or be friendly with Schwartz. Schwartz never liked Katie enough to not be an asshole to her. First, he's living with and possibly dating Jo (Kristen's former friend and Vanderpump Rules hair stylist). Second, is whatever is this nonsense with kissing Raquel/Rachel at the wedding and Bayou. It's quite clear that Schwartz was never going to comply with that don't date anyone in the group.

• Like 12
  • Applause 3
9 minutes ago, bosawks said:

I get the feeling that Sandoval is not really pissed, post-affair, that he is almost universally despised but rather with the consensus being that he did not trade up by cheating with whom he thought was the hotter, younger, more desirable woman.

Tom's not the slightest bit upset or regretful for his actions or the hurt they caused, he's pissed because he can no longer act superior and sit in judgement on everyone else. Instead, everyone is judging him. Sandoval's default mode is righteous indignation, which is why I've always despised him. He smugly & arrogantly tells everyone how they should feel/think/act. It kills him that he's now lost the perceived moral high ground.

Raquel is a nasty piece of work. Like others have mentioned, she seemingly appears to enjoy seeing others hurt. But yet, even though we saw the group console her when she had an emotional breakdown in the car to Lake Havasu, she used that trip as justification for pursuing Schwartz even after telling Katie she wouldn't.  Basically, she wants everyone to cater to her happiness while she runs roughshod over everyone else.  

They're perfect for each other!!

• Like 10
  • Applause 3
  • Love 3
(edited)
3 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Thank you for the clarification, I guess I was just waiting for her to slip up. I am not trying to be a couch appointed therapist, but damn Rachel is bat shit crazy

Like I mentioned, I too at first thought she said that accidentally! But I assume Ariana would have reacted if she also thought that Raquel meant herself and Tom -- plus, why at this early stage would Raquel and Tom not be having sex? If that were the case, they'd probably end this thing and Scandoval wouldn't exist. 

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Like 3
7 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

It's quite clear that Schwartz was never going to comply with that don't date anyone in the group.

It’s also a crazy expectation to have after a divorce when this crowd has proven over and over again: they will hook up with someone, in the friend group, WHILE you’re still together. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
(edited)
17 minutes ago, Drogo said:

It’s also a crazy expectation to have after a divorce when this crowd has proven over and over again: they will hook up with someone, in the friend group, WHILE you’re still together. 

...and that's fine, but Schwartz shouldn't agree to the plan, then completely disregard it and act shocked when Katie doesn't want to be BFFs...and continue to trim his armpit hair :)

Edited by snarts
  • Like 9
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, snarts said:

...and that's fine, but Schwartz shouldn't agree to the plan, then completely disregard it and act shocked when Katie doesn't want to be BFFs.

Schwartz is a passive aggressive gas lighter. I’m not even a bit surprised by his betrayal of the plan. But this time he can’t aww shucks his way out because no one is buying it anymore. 

• Like 10
  • Applause 5
31 minutes ago, snarts said:

...and that's fine, but Schwartz shouldn't agree to the plan, then completely disregard it and act shocked when Katie doesn't want to be BFFs...and continue to trim his armpit hair :)

Schwartz is an idiot.  He’s not competent to agree to anything. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5

My stupid show cut off after 60 minutes,  so I'm recording  it again.

I must say, I find Raquel  very childish, it's  like she's  been coddled  all her life, and although  she's attempting  to act very grown up now , it just isn't  working. I don't  like Katie, and I wouldn't  want to go into business  with her. Ariana  has more patience  than I do.

I loved LVP's has a new pony, Rosie will love the company. Ken looks unwell,  he has had a few operations,  but they are pretty private  about what for.

Sandoval and Ariana  obviously  haven't  been very intimate for sometime,  that's no excuse,  but if he doesn't  get it at home, he's  likely  to stray imho.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, snarts said:

Although apparently it's lemony fresh, so she shouldn't have a problem with it 😂🤣🤣

• LOL 13

“I’m jealous of Ariana and Katie’s little spot.”

”It’s so manageable.”

I think that exchange just encapsulates why I could never stand either of the Toms.

So dismissive.

While I acknowledge, again, my wish to punch Schwartz in the dick.

• Like 10
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 7
4 hours ago, Jel said:

I found it pretty telling have to care she was fake crying tears of tremendous relief at no longer having to pretend to give a shit about children with disabilities.  It's not that everyone has to want to work with kids with disabilities, it's that she chose to pretend she did, and then felt such relief that she was no longer victimized by the beauty pageant system's demands of "being a good person".  The option to "not lie" never seemed to occur to her?

Yes, this was telling (and shocking). Raquel seems to be disassociated from normal behavior. She is amoral, and calculating. She pretended she would follow a career of helping children with disabilities in order to appear nice to the pageant judges. She also said in the same confessional that she had to (again appear) to be a "good girl" during that period, but she doesn't care about her reputation anymore (I guess this explains the affair). She will be laughing about the affair, having no remorse in the finale episode.

She is immature for somebody who is 28, and unintelligent, which is not a good combination.

As for Sandoval, I think he is done with Raquel. He is realizing that the adoring stan (probably from watching the show, and what is said on the media about her) is not nice, and that she is unstable.

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

Since I’ve spent so much time on what I’ve hated I should acknowledge James’ almost giddy “Helllllloooo” when arriving with Aly.

James and Katie is the friendship pair I never even knew I wanted.

• Like 6
  • LOL 7