Type keyword(s) to search

S10.14: There's Something About Her

• Start Topic

(edited)
13 hours ago, nexxie said:

Sandoval the singer could take a hint from song writers on how to break up. He could borrow a single line - “I’m not feeling it anymore” from Van Morrison - or consider Paul Simon’s fifty ways to leave your lover. It ain’t that hard.

He should also take hints from them on how to sing.   Ba dum bum!

Edited by CallmeCray
  • Like 3
  • LOL 8
(edited)

Been watching this show for years and, should they decide to try and do another season, it will be a problem.

First, too many of the originals are now or should be gone.  The two Toms and their former partners need to go off into the sunset.  At nearly 40 years old and with personalities destroyed, they are no longer relevant.  Bring back Kristen now is too late.  Jax and Britney can’t carry the show.  There are no remaining interesting characters and Lisa is closing a property or two in LA to create a spot for LVP in LV and elsewhere.

Cut the losses.  I can watch arguments just fine, but the vitriol that comes from the demises of decade or more longer relationships is not entertaining or interesting.  Some of us watch the show to get away from this awfulness in real life.  Why would I watch a show that imitates Life far too closely?

Edited by b2H
  • Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
41 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

As for Sandoval, I think he is done with Raquel. He is realizing that the adoring stan (probably from watching the show, and what is said on the media about her) is not nice, and that she is unstable.

I'm not so sure. I can see Sandoval PRETEND to split with her, but continue to shag her on the down low. If the "relationship" ends, I think it would be only if Raquel believes her position on the show is in danger, or if she realizes she needs to PRETEND to be a "good girl" again if she wants to continue to monetize her nasty little life.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Jel said:

Schwartz is a passive aggressive gas lighter. I’m not even a bit surprised by his betrayal of the plan. But this time he can’t aww shucks his way out because no one is buying it anymore. 

He initially agreed, but Bravo had other plans for single Raquel- to be with somebody from the cast. It happened that Schwartz was newly single, as well, and he had to comply. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
41 minutes ago, b2H said:

Been watching this show for years and, should they decide to try and do another season, it will be a problem.

First, too many of the originals are now or should be gone.  The two Toms and their former partners need to go off into the sunset.  At nearly 40 years old and with personalities destroyed, they are no longer relevant.  Bring back Kristen now is too late.  Jax and Britney can’t carry the show.  There are no remaining interesting characters and Lisa is closing a property or two in LA to create a spot for LVP in LV and elsewhere.

Cut the losses.  I can watch arguments just fine, but the vitriol that comes from the demises of decade or more longer relationships is not entertaining or interesting.  Some of us watch the show to get away from this awfulness in real life.  Why would I watch a show that imitates Life far too closely?

Apparently Bravo has announced there will be another season. I'd be very surprised if either Tom is cut loose - there is too much drama potential in the aftermath of this scandal. My biggest question is why would Ariana or Katie want to still be a part of this mess? The free advertising for their shop as it gets off the ground might be worth it to them but I am not sure it really is.

• Like 7

*That really deep conversation between Schwartz and Sandy…I feel like my IQ has dropped 100 points. Sick of Schwartz whining about the bar not magically coming together and Sandy whining that Ariana won’t feed his ego, and both acting like they’ve uncovered some deep, philosophical insight.

*Sandy continuing to look for reasons to break up. Oh, I see…his idea of a good relationship is doing everything HE wants to do all the time, while Ariana tells him what a God’s gift to the world he is. 40-year-old child. Is it too far out of left field to think that Sandoval’s jealousy over the progress of the sandwich shop and Ariana’s focus on the business are the causes of the breakup? There was like a green cloud of jealousy around him at the tasting party. Get off your sanctimonious high horse and WORK. She has been growing away from him, but she hasn’t realized it yet. 

*Jeeze but Schwartz gets on my last fucking nerve. I used to think his dumb, aw-shucks act was just that, an act, but he really is that damn dumb. Him and the lemon in the restaurant. No words. Too bad Lisa didn’t see that.

*Again…Rachel has BALLS!  Talking to Ariana like a confidant, while screwing Sandoval? Wow. And was she tearing up on cue? Again? I agree with everybody here…that girl ain’t right, and she’s frankly a little scary. Like Lala, I’m still in awe watching her and Katie. That fight will go down in the VR Hall of Fame (Shame?).

*Hey, Sandy, Teri standing up for her daughter is not nearly as tacky as your sidepiece standing up for your best friend, who can never speak up for himself. You owe Teri an apology. I know…when pigs fly because you’re perfect.

*Is Rachel a narcissist? Yes. Yes she is. Lisa was like a sentimental drunk giving that speech. Otherwise it made no sense.

*The cake, sandwiches, and booze all looked good. 🎂🍸🍹🥂🥪

*I watched this on Peacock, and it was a joy. Done in a little under an hour with only a few commercials. It’s the only way I watch Bravo anymore.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, Lady of nod said:

Party of one here. Love that Raquel is standing up to Katie and botox face. 

Why are people going after Teri about Botox?  It doesn’t look that way to me.

• Like 8
9 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

So while trashbag Rachel was talking to Ariana at the bar, it was clear to me she was fishing for information, there was one point where Rachel said to Ariana, "When Sandoval and I have a dry spell" or something like that, I did a rewind twice and clearly that was a slip and Ariana didn't catch on. Even WWHL aired that clip at the end..crazy

I also thought she said something like that.  

• Like 2

Is it too far out of left field to think that Sandoval’s jealousy over the progress of the sandwich shop and Ariana’s focus on the business are the causes of the breakup? 

Nope I think this was a huge part of it, especially since he and Schwartz were struggling with getting S&S open, especially w/o the guiding hand of LVP (if you had come to me I would have told you not to sign that) or any other professional. That doesn't mean it was the only part. I have to wonder about Ariana's body issues too because when they first together she never struck me as insecure about her looks which really makes me wonder what the fuck Tom has been saying to her when they are intimate. Good Ole Flat Iron is obsessed with appearance so even if he didn't say things directly I can imagine with someone like that could really start to make you feel insecure. But in this ep she looked MF ADORABLE and that blouse was so cute so her being brought to tears buy the betraying fuckwits was so horrible to watch.

Rachel really needs some time to think about what she did and for who. Like digging deep and walking away from James Kennedy felt like a great moment for her to go off and leave the show and help disable kids, but nawp, had to become a stupid demon instead. As someone (I think the Vulture recapper) said, it turns out, James Kennedy is the one who dodged a bullet. And he's James Kennedy. LOL. I know there wasn't space but not nearly enough of him and Ally this ep. 

I have only ever liked Weed Season Katie, but I absolutely think she was in the right re: Schwartz, the most unserious spineless man alive. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
43 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I think the scene that Andy Cohen and  Lala were referring to was Ariana telling Rachel that she thinks Sandoval may be cheating on her. Rachel tells her, “Well, just know I will be here for you.”

I didn’t see that one?!  But ICCCCCKKKKK!!!

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1
2 hours ago, blixie said:

I have to wonder about Ariana's body issues too because when they first together she never struck me as insecure about her looks which really makes me wonder what the fuck Tom has been saying to her when they are intimate. Good Ole Flat Iron is obsessed with appearance so even if he didn't say things directly I can imagine with someone like that could really start to make you feel insecure. 

I have this hazy memory of, many seasons ago, Ariana, Lala, and maybe Scheana shopping. Ariana said that one of her former boyfriends was very critical of her body? Does anyone else remember that?

It’s a little confusing because, as another poster wrote, Ariana seems very confident when she’s twerking in a string bikini. And she was swimming topless in Cancun, I think.

• Like 9
3 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I have this hazy memory of, many seasons ago, Ariana, Lala, and maybe Scheana shopping. Ariana said that one of her former boyfriends was very critical of her body? Does anyone else remember that?

It’s a little confusing because, as another poster wrote, Ariana seems very confident when she’s twerking in a string bikini. And she was swimming topless in Cancun, I think.

I DO remember that - it sounded really traumatic, like he was very into her until he saw her without her clothes on and either broke up with her or refused to have sex with her.  The way it came across was as if the incident sent the message to her that she “repulsed” him.  That is so heartbreaking. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 3
7 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I think the scene that Andy Cohen and  Lala were referring to was Ariana telling Rachel that she thinks Sandoval may be cheating on her. Rachel tells her, “Well, just know I will be here for you.”

Raquel takes the ability to compartmentalize to a whole new level!

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, JenE4 said:

So all season Andy has been hyping up to just wait for a conversation between Raquel and Ariana that will absolutely blow our minds in light of Scandoval. This was obviously it! So every season always ends with a cast party at SUR with one final blow-up/confession, such as Jax finally admitting to whatever he has been lying about all season. Although Rachel seemed absolutely unhinged confronting Katie—and worse, following her outside. (Shout out to everyone’s favorite locale: the SUR back alley!) In light of the season’s storylines, I kind of get that some producer was telling her she had to go confront Katie and resolve/re-ignite the whole kissing Schwartz thing. But no one would have “made her” go ask Ariana about her sex life with Tom and suggest she dump him! That was 100% her using the opportunity to fish for information and confirm the sob story that Tom probably gave her that they’re like roommates at this point. Additionally it gave a platform for Tom and Ariana to break up after the reunion. Tom also made sure he gave the cameras this angle with a couple State of the Union talks with Ariana. If we hadn’t found out that Tom and Rachel were already fucking, then no one would’ve been shocked to hear about a break-up after seeing Tom and Ariana’s relationship. Hell, who in their 40s has the energy to go dancing all night on shrooms at the Abbey and then skydiving the next day! Count me with Ariana that going for walks around the neighborhood and watching Love Island is the relationship I need! So, okay, we get that they grew to become utterly incompatible. Seems like Tom is trying a little too hard to hang onto his youth, but I guess he does seem like he needs constant excitement. Sneaking around with a young, dim-witted sycophant was probably pretty exciting for the 7 months it lasted. I did get a little smug satisfaction that Raquel spent over $700 on her own “secret love necklace”—especially since she spent the beginning of the season crying to Peter that she has no money to support herself since she was used to being a kept woman. She probably looked at Tom’s big house and businesses and thought she hit the jackpot—but everything was mortgaged to the hilt and the house of cards is falling due to the fallout of their affair. Now they’re left with nothing but their lightening bolt necklaces, shame, and the ire of Bravo fandom and beyond. 

Brilliant on all counts!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, hatchetgirl said:

But now that we see Tim's MO - was she?  Or was he successful in the "we don't have sex, she's crazy, I'm the good guy just trying to get a break here" (like he's trying to do to Ariana and failing)?  I can assure you, if I was watching someone play me as crazy and others believing it, I would become pretty unhinged!

I think the fact is that Kristen and Tom were truly one of those toxic couples. It was her cheating with Jax that was the final straw, but I thought, even then, that Tom wanted out to be with Arianna. It really didn't take him long to forgive Jax. 

12 hours ago, Jel said:

I don’t know about the rest of you ladies, but for me, number one thing I look for in a dude is how is his tp and paper towel providing? It really shows he cares, and that he’s thinking about me.

There's an old song I used to think was so sad, and so well described a dying relationship. It was a Duet with Streisand and Neil Diamond called "You Don't Bring me Flowers" and when Tom was giving that insane diatribe, I could just imagine Streisand, with that soaring voice, singing "You don't bring me Paper Towels anymore". 

• Like 3
  • LOL 16
16 hours ago, snarts said:

...and that's fine, but Schwartz shouldn't agree to the plan, then completely disregard it and act shocked when Katie doesn't want to be BFFs...and continue to trim his armpit hair :)

And also it’s not “after the divorce.”

• Like 4
  • Love 1
(edited)
14 hours ago, b2H said:

First, too many of the originals are now or should be gone.

Last I heard, Kristen, Jax, and Brittany are all returning.

13 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

Apparently Bravo has announced there will be another season.

After the fucking bonanza of this run any other option would be literally insane. 

However, adding the oldheads above is going to crash and burn them, IMO.  This group is simply not THAT special, they're massively basic for Los Angeles.  How the casting has so spectacularly failed lately is beyond me.  It's like BRAVO has a committee of Tom Schwartzes doing the casting.

Edited by Lassus
  • LOL 9

I don't think there is any confirmation that Kristen, Jax or Brittany are coming back. Kristen is obviously going to be in the finale but I haven't seen any news that she will back permanently. And I see zero reasons for them to bring Jax and Brittany back - they have nothing to do with the current drama (I can certainly believe that Brittany and Jax are floating the idea because they want to be back on the show. I think they both miss the cameras).

I suspect we won't know who is back until they start filming again.

• Like 8
  • Love 1
57 minutes ago, chlban said:

I think the fact is that Kristen and Tom were truly one of those toxic couples. It was her cheating with Jax that was the final straw, but I thought, even then, that Tom wanted out to be with Arianna. It really didn't take him long to forgive Jax. 

There's an old song I used to think was so sad, and so well described a dying relationship. It was a Duet with Streisand and Neil Diamond called "You Don't Bring me Flowers" and when Tom was giving that insane diatribe, I could just imagine Streisand, with that soaring voice, singing "You don't bring me Paper Towels anymore". 

Love that song, and now I'll be singing it your way in my head!!  🤣

• LOL 4
On 5/10/2023 at 7:53 PM, Emmeline said:

The gall of friggin Rachel.  Who the hell does she think she is?  Her ego is so inflated because of her precious friend group who strokes her like a kitten.  I could not believe she was questioning Ariana about her sex life with Tom.  She would have loved Ariana to say she wasn’t attracted to Tom so she felt better about f**king him.  It was terrible the way she spoke to Katie’s mom.  Who does that?  I seriously cannot stand that woman.

Schwartz saying Katie shouldn’t “push” Rachel while they were in the alley was ridiculous.  She touched her arm, no more.  Schwartz actually looked pale and pathetic at SUR.

I wonder why Something About Her hasn’t opened yet?  The sandwiches sounded good.  I loved Ariana’s blouse tonight.  Katie looked cute on WWHL.

You thought Katie looked good?  I thought her outfit was completely ridiculous.  Mist of her clothes are AWFUL

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, SFoster21 said:

You thought Katie looked good?  I thought her outfit was completely ridiculous.  Mist of her clothes are AWFUL

Totally agree.  She does not know how to dress her body shape.  She's always missing the mark.  She should consult Stassi for wardrobe advice.  Stassi is a bitch with good taste--IMHO.

• Like 5
(edited)
8 hours ago, CallmeCray said:

I DO remember that - it sounded really traumatic, like he was very into her until he saw her without her clothes on and either broke up with her or refused to have sex with her.  The way it came across was as if the incident sent the message to her that she “repulsed” him.  That is so heartbreaking. 

Ya know, I have to correct myself, here - I was wrong about some of that story I remembered.   Jenna Bush Hager from the Today show was the one I saw telling the story about a guy breaking up with her after seeing her with her clothes off.  My mistake!  🤦‍♀️

However, I DO remember Ariana talking about a past boyfriend being very critical of her body.  You were right, hoodooznoodooz!

Edited by CallmeCray
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
On 5/11/2023 at 9:04 AM, farmgal4 said:

Yeah, it’s sad that Ariana got hurt but damn, she dodged a helluva big bullet because of this breakup,

Yep, a painful but quick breakup. I think she's going to get burned on the house. Gary Glitter Sandoval is very bad with money. Not sure where Ariana got her info, but I call bs on Gary's story about remortgaging his half to fund S&S. No, you can't mortgage half a house.

I have too many thoughts about what I've watched so far. I've been more shocked/disgusted than entertained. The fact that these three have trashed their reputations, on film and by design, is stunning.

The dystopian images of the evil in sandovals face when confronted and busted by Lala and Ariana (taking a shit scene), the evil gleeful smirk on rachel's (preview for the season finale, “We always said, like, we wouldn’t fucking do this if we didn’t think it was worth it")  and the cowardice in schwartz's pathetic, sad sack, mouth fingers face (too many to mention) is what I see when I think of them, like the three see/speak/hear no evil monkeys.

Will they be back next season? Since they have no shame, have out-of-control bloated egos, and lack sincere remorse and empathy, I hope so. Only to be on the receiving end this time.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

The season where Sandy was complaining that they had stopped having sex - her story was that her former boyfriend was critical and she was self-conscious of her "ugly vagina".  However that was the same season she bared the ugly vagina for laser hair removal - with the technician, a few girlfriends and however many cameramen it takes to get the shot.  She's full of shit I tell you! 😄

The one thing she has said consistently over the seasons, and I believe, is that she's not interested in having sex if they aren't spending "quality time" together to feel close.  And whether he's working on his bars, his bands, driving bulldozers or drinking and drugging with his friends, Sandy has often been too busy to give her that time.  IMO her ugly vagina, body image issues, bisexuality, etc have just been ways to make herself and her situation more interesting for us viewers.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 5/11/2023 at 5:17 AM, CallmeCray said:

I’m wondering if there’s a term in the field of psychology that differentiates between a garden variety sociopath and a sort of “accidental” sociopath resulting from utter ignorance and downright stupidity.   “Sociopathy secondary to total oblivion”?

I see no empathy from Rachel at all.  None.  Zero.  There have been more than a few scenes that have left me wondering if she’s a sadist, as well.  Her little smirks and giggles while (SHE would say) she’s “putting people in their place” are more than just an expression of her feeling vindicated, because in many of those cases nothing’s been done to her to require vindication.  She’s taking pleasure in how she’s making people feel and in the belief that she’s coming out on top.  (Pun accidental, but kept on purpose)   It’s like a form of twisted pride, and a little bit of a superiority complex, maybe?

As much as I can’t stand Katie, Rachel was absolutely delighting in discussing the subject of her and Schwartz making out.  I have to give Katie credit for not knocking her out.  She kept her cool way more than I would have - especially after all of the ridiculously insincere apologies that repeatedly wind up being all about RACHEL.  She’s NOT sorry, and she’s all too happy to spend even MORE camera time talking about HER and her flirty fun exploration with Katie’s STILL HUSBAND, and her new “close” friend group who wouldn’t give a rat’s ass about her if they weren’t on a reality TV show together.  

Then, for her to have the nerve to render judgment on how Katie texts or talks to her STILL-HUSBAND about their dogs was pure psycho.  I would have physically sat her down.  Hard.  On the floor.  (I’ll be real, I’d be in jail.  🤷‍♀️)  Rolling her eyes at my mom and talking to her the way she did to Katie’s would have gotten me dragged out of there, I think - and she’d be missing some hair.   I’m not proud of any of that, but that’s the honest truth.  I’ve never been a violent person, either.  Katie showed some serious restraint, probably only because she loathes Tom.   Regardless, it’s still painful.  Divorce is awful.  

I feel for Ariana, but knowing how much better off she is without that narcissistic douche (and believing that SHE finally knows it, too) gives me lots of hope that she’ll have good relationships in the future.  I just hope she’ll be able to trust women and it won’t take a toll on her ability to be the amazing friend she is to others.  The girl is true blue, in my eyes.  She deserves friends who are as good to her as she is to them.  Scheana has quite a few things to learn…

The Toms are both such complete losers.  I cannot believe how much I detest Schwartz now that I see who he really is and has been. He’s a total dick, and I now get the rage-texting.  I’ve always thought Sandoval was a thirsty fool, but I thought maybe he had a kind heart.  Maybe he did at one time, but his ego messed that up.  He’s always known Ariana is a better person than him and it bugged him, or at least that’s my hunch.  Their next business venture should be called Chucklefuck’s.  

I wish a psychiatrist or neurologist would examine Rachel and explain what might be going on with her. When you watch Rachel while Katie is yelling at her, there seems to be a total lack of comprehension. She has almost no reaction to Katie’s anger or words. Some speculate that producers instructed her to confront Katie, so Rachel rehearsed what she would say, and, by golly, she was going to deliver those lines she memorized, but I’ve seen that blank look many times throughout the seasons. It’s as if you could say ANYthing to her, and she would still have the same expression on her face.

• Like 10
  • LOL 1
(edited)

I’m listening to Lala’s podcast (you’re welcome 🙃). She said that her mom was taking care of Ocean at the Labor Day party.

Ariana told Lala at the Lip Balm party that she was fine with the way things went down on Labor Day.

But Lala’s mom was near Sandoval when he was on the phone with Ariana. She could hear Ariana yelling at Sandoval. S kept hanging up on A, but also kept claiming that he lost service.

(Or maybe it dipped out.)

Not sure how reliable this info is….

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
(edited)
3 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I wish a psychiatrist or neurologist would examine Rachel and explain what might be going on with her. When you watch Rachel while Katie is yelling at her, there seems to be a total lack of comprehension. She has almost no reaction to Katie’s anger or words. Some speculate that producers instructed her to confront Katie, so Rachel rehearsed what she would say, and, by golly, she was going to deliver those lines she memorized, but I’ve seen that blank look many times throughout the seasons. It’s as if you could say ANYthing to her, and she would still have the same expression on her face.

I wonder whether she might be on the autism spectrum. They say it looks different in girls/women than with men/boys—but I’m not exactly sure what that “difference” is. The blank look in reaction to others’ emotions could be autism. Likewise, there definitely is a lack of understanding social mores or picking up on social cues or displaying a basic level of empathy or understanding for others’ emotions. It’s just you divorced Schwartz or you don’t have sex with Sandy so there’s nothing to be upset about. Though on the other hand, she’s still upset about breaking up with James, so she absolutely should understand that others would be emotional about their relationships/breakups. The flat affect in the way she talks might be another sign. Let’s just say, there’s Something About Her that just ain’t right—or at the very least not entirely neurotypical.

Edited by JenE4
  • Like 3
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 2
(edited)

Did anyone notice at the glamping party dinner that Sandoval and Raquel were seated far away from each other, then all of a sudden Raquel looks at Tom and says, “You have an eyelash on your cheek.” He looks at her and exaggeratingly wipes it off. I think that was an inside joke from one of their rendezvous. I say that because how can she see an eyelash so far away, and how does he know he wiped it off? And then they gave each other a look. I know it sounds crazy but I think this kind of behavior was part of the rush they were getting from the secret affair—“flaunting” in public, getting away with hiding a relationship, etc. They are cruel, sick individuals.

Edited to add this could have been on the bonus scenes episode. I definitely noticed on a rewatch.

Edited by zenme
  • Like 6
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 1
29 minutes ago, zenme said:

Did anyone notice at the glamping party dinner that Sandoval and Raquel were seated far away from each other, then all of a sudden Raquel looks at Tom and says, “You have an eyelash on your cheek.” He looks at her and exaggeratingly wipes it off. I think that was an inside joke from one of their rendezvous. I say that because how can she see an eyelash so far away, and how does he know he wiped it off? And then they gave each other a look. I know it sounds crazy but I think this kind of behavior was part of the rush they were getting from the secret affair—“flaunting” in public, getting away with hiding a relationship, etc. They are cruel, sick individuals.

Edited to add this could have been on the bonus scenes episode. I definitely noticed on a rewatch.

Raquel and Sandoval were exchanging looks during the glamping dinner.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, zenme said:

I thought it was glitter on his cheek, and I expected Ariana to suddenly put two and two together and be like I don’t wear glitter?!?! But instead Ariana just sat there laughing. Heck, Sandoval himself is probably the most likely to wear glitter. But I wouldn’t be the slightest bit shocked to find out that Raquel wore body glitter and totally pointed it out in the hopes of Ariana figuring it out.

Edited by JenE4
  • Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

So I guess this was supposed to be the season finale, before Sandoval blew everything up. That explains Lisa’s speech and why it felt so weird. Maybe that was already common knowledge, and I just missed the memo.

2 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Raquel and Sandoval were exchanging looks during the glamping dinner.

I think the producers have been pretty good at focusing in on all the subtle “tells.” Makes me feel worse for Ariana.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
On 5/11/2023 at 10:37 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

"to stab you in the back"

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 4
(edited)

Best episode of the season for me. Finally reality tv,its supposed to be real. Schwartz is one of my faves but he did seem fake trying to offer to get things for Lisa and talking to Katie's mom. Ariana is so pretty she should never be insecure. Whenever Lala cries I never feel empathy because I know her tears are fake. Real Katie is so entertaining. I wonder if Ariana kind of finally suspected about Raquel and Sandoval  when she was breaking down to Lisa. Raquel seemed like she was fishing for info and trying to let Ariana know about the affair when they were talking. Katie looked sad Tom didn't have flowers for her like Sandoval had for Ariana. I think maybe Tommy just never had respect for Katie. Scheana was upset she couldn't go to the event it seemed. 

Edited by JustbeingReal
  • Like 7
(edited)
12 hours ago, JustbeingReal said:

Real Katie is so entertaining. I wonder if Ariana kind of finally suspected about Raquel and Sandoval  when she was breaking down to Lisa. Raquel seemed like she was fishing for info and trying to let Ariana know about the affair when they were talking. Katie looked sad Tom didn't have flowers for her like Sandoval had for Ariana. I think maybe Tommy just never had respect for Katie. Scheana was upset she couldn't go to the event it seemed. 

I think you are correct. I think Ariana sensed that something was off. I also think that maybe the disconnect with Sandoval led to her yelling at James for having the physically aggressive confrontation with Brock’s friend during the wedding weekend. Ariana is usually very, very calm and reserved.

I think both Sandoval and Schwartz brought flowers for Ariana and Katie at SAH. Which I will always think stands for Stay at Home (Mom or Dad). 

My last theory is that Sandoval really won over Rachel when he defended her at the pool party. (paraphrasing) “Lala had sex with James years ago, but Lala only told Rachel about it a few days ago. It’s still raw hurt.” I think it was either this moment or when Rachel told Sandoval (off-camera) about Lala/James that she really started to feel something for him.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Like 4
  • Useful 1
3 hours ago, JustbeingReal said:

Best episode of the season for me. Finally reality tv,its supposed to be real. Schwartz is one of my faves but he did seem fake trying to offer to get things for Lisa and talking to Katie's mom. Ariana is so pretty she should never be insecure. Whenever Lala cries I never feel empathy because I know her tears are fake. Real Katie is so entertaining. I wonder if Ariana kind of finally suspected about Raquel and Sandoval  when she was breaking down to Lisa. Raquel seemed like she was fishing for info and trying to let Ariana know about the affair when they were talking. Katie looked sad Tom didn't have flowers for her like Sandoval had for Ariana. I think maybe Tommy just never had respect for Katie. Scheana was upset she couldn't go to the event it seemed. 

Of all the reality shows I watch, VR is continually the most compelling, this season especially. It just seems real. I came in about four seasons ago after not really watching (I didn’t like Lisa that much on BH), so I’m getting caught up on Peacock. History sure does repeat itself with this bunch, and watching Sandoval, it’s like getting previews of coming attractions. Schwartz seemed almost lucid back then, too. 

Rachel was just cruelly playing with both Katie and Ariana, seeing how far she could go with her hints. She’s lucky Katie didn’t take her head off. 

Tom Schwartz was, is, and always will be a clueless manchild.

• Like 8
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I think you are correct. I think Ariana sensed that something was off. I also think that maybe the disconnect with Sandoval led to her yelling at James for having the physically aggressive confrontation with Brock’s friend during the wedding weekend. Ariana is usually very, very calm and reserved.

I think both Sandoval and Schwartz brought flowers for Ariana and Katie at SAH. Which I will always think stands for Stay at Home (Mom or Dad). 

My last theory is that Sandoval really won over Rachel when he defended her at the pool party. (paraphrasing)“Lala had sex with James years ago, but Lala only told Rachel about it a few days ago. It’s still raw hurt.” I think it was either this moment or when Rachel told Sandoval (off-camera) about Lala/James that she really started to feel something for him.

I think with Rachel it was the thrill of the chase, as well as betraying Ariana and getting back at Katie. She’s vindictive and sick. Stupid Schwartz was an easy mark for Rachel’s flirting. Sandoval? He thought Ariana would always be there, no matter what. Well, surprise, egotistical dickhead.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 5/12/2023 at 2:52 PM, itsadryheat said:

Yep, a painful but quick breakup. I think she's going to get burned on the house. Gary Glitter Sandoval is very bad with money. Not sure where Ariana got her info, but I call bs on Gary's story about remortgaging his half to fund S&S. No, you can't mortgage half a house.

True, you can’t mortgage half a house. But if your scumbag partner remortgages the house for his lame restaurant, thereby investing your money in it, you can go to court and claim part ownership in said lame restaurant, and then align yourself with the partner who also hates him and force him out. That would make a great Season 11.

Edited by Dixie Sugarbaker
  • Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2