Type keyword(s) to search

S10.14: There's Something About Her

• Start Topic

I think it's entirely possible that Sandoval might be a more practical person than Ariana, I'm just going to need more than his perspective on that.

I remember what his apartment looked like when he and Kristen were the "responsible" homemakers....

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, bravofan27 said:

Also, she doesn't know how to buy batteries or toilet paper. Like, she doesn't even know what you need to LIVE in a house. LOL. 

According to Tom, Ariana just thinks these things appear in the house and is unaware of how to shop for basic necessities or why they are necessary. 

Tom has an assistant who does all of that. I listened to Kristen's podcast and one of their friends stated that she had to laugh about Tom complaining about that. She stated that his area of the bathroom was always gross and Ariana did all of the cleaning. That he was more concerned with throwing the next party/rager and was always making a mess. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

James’s mom! 🙃

LOL. I had to laugh when she said that. She clearly doesn't talk to James or Abby. Also, her plastic surgery is really unfortunate. It looks like her facial implants are infected and why her face is so distorted and swollen. It looks really painful. 

Edited by bravofan27
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
4 hours ago, Gharlane said:

Who was it who thought their meeting was very "organic"? 

James' mother. She thought that Raquel arranged to meet him, although Ally did exactly the same.

Raquel also reportedly volunteered at Vanderpump Dogs.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
4 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Raquel also reportedly volunteered at Vanderpump Dogs.

She had a better PR team then I guess - when James first brought her on the show and took her to make her obeisance to Lisa, instead of requesting a waitressing job like Brittany, she asked if she could work at the dog place.  Lisa grandly allowed her to volunteer 🙄

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
21 hours ago, Gharlane said:

Who was it who thought their meeting was very "organic"? 

I don’t know about organic, but definitely manure-y, amirite?!

• LOL 5

Finally got to watch the entire ep:

James complains about how his elaborate proposal to Raquchel was a huge waste.

Before the Something About Her event, the Tom's talk about Schwartz and Raquchel making out.

The SAH open house begins! Oh no! Arriana dropped some glassware they borrowed from S&S!

Successful businesswoman Lisa Vanderbucks arrives and makes a joke about woman-power, drops some shade on James, then very unsubtly tells everyone it's her birthday.

Terri, Katie's mother arrives.

Schemer literally phones it in.

LaLa and Logan, who is uncredited, arrive. Why is Logan no longer credited as DJ Muppet Baby's friend and ex-roommate? [thinking]

The Toms arrive. I noticed Sandoval looked bored. 

Later, the festivities move to SUR, where more sandwiches are sampled.

Ariana and Katie show off three other kinds of sandwiches SAH will be offering.

Schwartz and Katie get into an argument. Why is Terri involving herself?

Meanwhile, Ariana and Raquchel talk about the state of Ariana and Sandoval's relationship. Hmm... [thinking] Ariana confides that she is insecure about her body. Raquchel does a #MeToo and agrees.

Meanwhile, motherly matron Lisa Vandebucks and LaLa chat. LaLa tells her she wants to have another baby for all the wrong reasons and Lisa points this out. Why is LaLa wearing a Hefty Trash Bag in her TH confessional?

Raquchel complements Katie on the sandwiches and asks about Katie "rage-texting" Schwartz again in the recent past, starting a fight. LaLa and Terri appear pleased as they watch. Ugh. [eye roll] Katie calls Raquchel a c_nt and Terri joins the fracas and calls the whole thing "hateful", causing me to roll my eyes and to understand why Katie sends "rage texts". Someone drops the bomb that Katie had cheated on Schwartz. :-O Sandoval and Ariana join the fight to stick up for Raquchel, who is being gang piled by Katie, LaLa, and Terri. I am beginning to despise these three. Someone comments that Schwartz hiding behind some bushes isn't helping, followed by a quick cut to him trying to whistle innocently. Heh. Ariana has a break-down, which I understand after what she's been thru and this conflict between her friends. 

Katie is fed up and leaves. LaLa immediately tattles to her about Schwartz and Raquchel snickering about her fleeing, so she turns around and creates a scene in the SUR alley. Good times!

Hostilities cease when birthday girl Lisa Vanderbuck's cake is brought out. Of course, she makes a lame blow job joke after blowing out the candles, followed by a season finale speech that everyone listened to in rapt attention. I can only assume this was to be the season "finally" before Scandoval broke out. We are shown previews of the new finally -- hey, it's Kristen! 

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Gharlane said:

Finally got to watch the entire ep:

James complains about how his elaborate proposal to Raquchel was a huge waste.

Before the Something About Her event, the Tom's talk about Schwartz and Raquchel making out.

The SAH open house begins! Oh no! Arriana dropped some glassware they borrowed from S&S!

Successful businesswoman Lisa Vanderbucks arrives and makes a joke about woman-power, drops some shade on James, then very unsubtly tells everyone it's her birthday.

Terri, Katie's mother arrives.

Schemer literally phones it in.

LaLa and Logan, who is uncredited, arrive. Why is Logan no longer credited as DJ Muppet Baby's friend and ex-roommate? [thinking]

The Toms arrive. I noticed Sandoval looked bored. 

Later, the festivities move to SUR, where more sandwiches are sampled.

Ariana and Katie show off three other kinds of sandwiches SAH will be offering.

Schwartz and Katie get into an argument. Why is Terri involving herself?

Meanwhile, Ariana and Raquchel talk about the state of Ariana and Sandoval's relationship. Hmm... [thinking] Ariana confides that she is insecure about her body. Raquchel does a #MeToo and agrees.

Meanwhile, motherly matron Lisa Vandebucks and LaLa chat. LaLa tells her she wants to have another baby for all the wrong reasons and Lisa points this out. Why is LaLa wearing a Hefty Trash Bag in her TH confessional?

Raquchel complements Katie on the sandwiches and asks about Katie "rage-texting" Schwartz again in the recent past, starting a fight. LaLa and Terri appear pleased as they watch. Ugh. [eye roll] Katie calls Raquchel a c_nt and Terri joins the fracas and calls the whole thing "hateful", causing me to roll my eyes and to understand why Katie sends "rage texts". Someone drops the bomb that Katie had cheated on Schwartz. :-O Sandoval and Ariana join the fight to stick up for Raquchel, who is being gang piled by Katie, LaLa, and Terri. I am beginning to despise these three. Someone comments that Schwartz hiding behind some bushes isn't helping, followed by a quick cut to him trying to whistle innocently. Heh. Ariana has a break-down, which I understand after what she's been thru and this conflict between her friends. 

Katie is fed up and leaves. LaLa immediately tattles to her about Schwartz and Raquchel snickering about her fleeing, so she turns around and creates a scene in the SUR alley. Good times!

Hostilities cease when birthday girl Lisa Vanderbuck's cake is brought out. Of course, she makes a lame blow job joke after blowing out the candles, followed by a season finale speech that everyone listened to in rapt attention. I can only assume this was to be the season "finally" before Scandoval broke out. We are shown previews of the new finally -- hey, it's Kristen! 

Two things that were not discussed because of Scandoval: Lala wants another kid without even having a partner, when she is not the greatest mother (she has nannies and her mother as an additional nanny), and that Katie cheated on Schwartz at their home. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
16 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Two things that were not discussed because of Scandoval: Lala wants another kid without even having a partner, when she is not the greatest mother (she has nannies and her mother as an additional nanny), and that Katie cheated on Schwartz at their home. 

I don’t think Katie cheated. I think they were talking about her having sex after they filed for divorce but Tom and her still lived in the same house.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, ksutton625 said:

I don’t think Katie cheated. I think they were talking about her having sex after they filed for divorce but Tom and her still lived in the same house.

That’s what I thought too. Not that I would be shocked if any of these people cheated but I don’t think that’s what happened.

• Like 3
On 5/21/2023 at 3:49 PM, FozzyBear said:

That’s what I thought too. Not that I would be shocked if any of these people cheated but I don’t think that’s what happened.

I'm not sure. She cheated on him before they were married (eg. the motorboating incident), and she could again toward the end of the marriage. 

10 hours ago, ZettaK said:

I'm not sure. She cheated on him before they were married (eg. the motorboating incident), and she could again toward the end of the marriage. 

“I was putting on my shoes!!!” —Katie Maloney

• LOL 3

I don't think anyone should be balling others inside the marital home regardless of whether divorce proceedings are ongoing. Of course, in Katie's case, that young goof with the flowing tresses probably still lives with mom and dad, and who wants to spring for a hotel room?

• LOL 3
On 5/24/2023 at 6:27 AM, ZettaK said:

Wasn't that some rumor Jax started? 

Katie also called Scheana a whore for giving Peter a lap dance - which was just a little bit of drunken fun on his birthday.  I've always assumed the "motorboating a D" was the same type of thing - drunken but fully clothed shenanigans in a bar that, while maybe inappropriate, wouldn't qualify as "cheating". 

• Like 2
17 hours ago, princelina said:

Katie also called Scheana a whore for giving Peter a lap dance - which was just a little bit of drunken fun on his birthday.  I've always assumed the "motorboating a D" was the same type of thing - drunken but fully clothed shenanigans in a bar that, while maybe inappropriate, wouldn't qualify as "cheating". 

I soured on Scheana when she bragged about screwing professional athletes two at a time back in her "early Hollywood years." She was so thrilled to reminisce about those "fun" days. She rattled off the names of multiple sports teams she serviced. It really takes some doing to out skank Lala, but I think she is the clear winner of that particular title. 

• Mind Blown 1
7 hours ago, Jaundiced Eye said:

I soured on Scheana when she bragged about screwing professional athletes two at a time back in her "early Hollywood years." She was so thrilled to reminisce about those "fun" days. She rattled off the names of multiple sports teams she serviced. It really takes some doing to out skank Lala, but I think she is the clear winner of that particular title. 

Yikes!  I don't know anything about them but what they put on the show.

• Like 1

Watching this again…my God, I’ve never wanted to punch anyone in the nuts as much as I do Sandoval. Rachel started that shit with Katie (and Teri, to some extent) at Pump. It was her war to fight. Meanwhile, poor Ariana was sobbing on Lisa’s shoulder while he came in hot defending his….(fill in the blank).

No matter what that SOB said/says, that scene showed where his affections truly stood.

“Worm” is right. I usually don’t mind these reruns, but this year…I can’t. Not entertaining to watch, no value in it.

• Applause 1
On 5/25/2023 at 9:58 AM, Jaundiced Eye said:

Of course, in Katie's case, that young goof with the flowing tresses probably still lives with mom and dad, and who wants to spring for a hotel room?

Whatever happened to Purse? He seems to have vanished after a couple episodes, not that I can blame him.

On 5/11/2023 at 9:28 AM, RoseAllDay said:

outside of the restaurant, when she again confronted Katie, who was trying in vain to have a private conversation with Schwartz

Janet Elizabeth, a good friend of the cast, told Rachel to apologize to Katie at the finale party after Rachel was so rude to Katie and her mom. Rachel apparently went out back of Sur immediately to talk to Katie and Janet was like “I didn’t mean to do it now while she’s talking to Schwartz!”

Kristens Podcast Sex, Love, and What Else Matters episode 29

They start the episode with Janet saying she pulled Rachel off camera after the first conversation with Katie and was like "WHAT ARE YOU DOING? You're going to look horrible". She said she told her you look like you have no empathy right now, you're supposed to be this sweet girl.

Janet tries to put Rachel in Katie's shoes by saying what if someone was doing that with James? Rachel (in her bimbo voice) goes "oh yeah I guess." She tells her she needs to go apologize, which is when Rachel goes outside to interrupt Schwartz and Katie. Janet said Rachel literally regurgitated what Janet had told her.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
10 minutes ago, itsadryheat said:

Janet Elizabeth, a good friend of the cast, told Rachel to apologize to Katie at the finale party after Rachel was so rude to Katie and her mom. Rachel apparently went out back of Sur immediately to talk to Katie and Janet was like “I didn’t mean to do it now while she’s talking to Schwartz!”

Kristens Podcast Sex, Love, and What Else Matters episode 29

They start the episode with Janet saying she pulled Rachel off camera after the first conversation with Katie and was like "WHAT ARE YOU DOING? You're going to look horrible". She said she told her you look like you have no empathy right now, you're supposed to be this sweet girl.

Janet tries to put Rachel in Katie's shoes by saying what if someone was doing that with James? Rachel (in her bimbo voice) goes "oh yeah I guess." She tells her she needs to go apologize, which is when Rachel goes outside to interrupt Schwartz and Katie. Janet said Rachel literally regurgitated what Janet had told her.

I’m surprised Rachel has been on this planet for 28 years.

How can anyone be THIS stupid?!?!

I had listened to that podcast. So many people try to help her.

• Like 4
6 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I’m surprised Rachel has been on this planet for 28 years.

I had listened to that podcast. So many people try to help her.

I go back and forth on this. Is she stupid, or just so incredibly self-absorbed that she just doesn’t even think about others? 
I can’t tell! Maybe both?

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
6 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

After this, Janet saw the pap photos of Rachel leaving Sandoval's house. She was pissed and going to text something really mean to Rachel but decided not to. (She mentions she spoke to Rachel the day the news broke and told her to get her family there because she had no one left.) LOL.

Rachel coincidentally texted Janet later that day (pap day) to tell Janet that she appreciated her telling her l to call her family because everyone else hates her and she needs to get a support system and appreciated Janet looking out for her.   

Janet didn't respond.

Makes you wonder how nobody in this group saw signs of this serious social disconnection during the years she was on the show.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
(edited)
21 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

After this, Janet saw the pap photos of Rachel leaving Sandoval's house. She was pissed and going to text something really mean to Rachel but decided not to. (She mentions she spoke to Rachel the day the news broke and told her to get her family there because she had no one left.) LOL.

Rachel coincidentally texted Janet later that day (pap day) to tell Janet that she appreciated her telling her l to call her family because everyone else hates her and she needs to get a support system and appreciated Janet looking out for her.   

Janet didn't respond.

Makes you wonder how nobody in this group saw signs of this serious social disconnection during the years she was on the show.

Can you tell me where I can listen to this interview? It sounds very interesting!

ETA: (Oh, dear. I think I am confusing this person with Jenny Ting. I am going to try to find the Jenny Ting interview.)

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
21 hours ago, Jel said:

I go back and forth on this. Is she stupid, or just so incredibly self-absorbed that she just doesn’t even think about others? 
I can’t tell! Maybe both?

More than just self-absorption = the desire to be a reality "star" - would she have behaved this way in normal life without a tv show?  I doubt it.

• Like 5
On 1/7/2024 at 12:29 AM, Sammy-lee said:

Wow. I just watched the party at the sandwich shop. I can’t believe how brutal and rude Katie is. YOU filed for divorce!!!! It’s been like 8 MONTHS!!! Get over yourself Katie. You started the whole Tom and Rachelle thing!! You’re having sex with other people and do what you want. She did nothing wrong. What she said to you is valid!! People like you make me so angry. I get your hurting, but damn girl. You broke it off closer to a year ago. Move on!!!! And Lala. Stop trying to be this boss bitch and sticking up for this behavior. Yes, I get you about the mistress thing, but this is totally different!! 

I lost patience with Katie's bitching and LaLa trying to get involved.

• Like 1