Type keyword(s) to search

S10.14: There's Something About Her

• Start Topic

Ariana and Katie host a preview party for their sandwich shop; James takes an exciting step forward in his career; Tom and Ariana have a serious talk about the state of their relationship; Raquel confronts Katie for rage-texting Schwartz.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
12 minutes ago, bosawks said:

Soooo, Sandoval’s big coffee making thing as a declaration of love and fidelity is pressing a button on a Nespresso….

Think he now presses a button on a Keurig for Raquel?

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
1 minute ago, bosawks said:

Her eyes reminded me of that quote from Jaws, “You know the thing about a shark…he's got lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eye. When he comes at ya, he doesn't seem be living, until he bites ya and the black eyes roll over white.” 

The Scandoval's got the producers saying "We're gonna need a bigger boat!"

• LOL 14
(edited)

Damn…Rachel has some balls.

I…I can’t even.

EDIT…So Sandoval is tag-teaming TERI with Rachel now? Over Katie’s personal business? Yes, Sandoval, it IS fucked up, but not for the reason you think. Go to hell, both of you. This scorched-earth strategy to take the heat off of your and Rachel’s screwing is so damn obvious it’s beyond disgusting.

Gawd…can Rachel JUST GO AWAY? 

And Schwartz, take a damn bath. With soap. You look like a vagrant.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 14
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
(edited)

Is it tackier to have your mom fight your battles or have them sink their retirement funds in your tacky ass bar?

That Kristina Kelly smack at Sandoval made her existence this season 100% worthwhile to me!

Yeah, Tom, check on your damn girlfriend, she is clearly struggling.

Edited by bosawks
  • Like 11
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 8
  • Love 3

Rachel, here's a tip: leaving Katie alone is always an option. All you had to do was nothing. All you had to say was nothing. You could've just hung out with Schwartz on the other side of the ficus.

If an entire bottle of wine had "accidentally" spilled all over her white outfit, it would have been the least she deserved.

I'm not even going to get started on Schwartz because my negative thoughts on him could fill an encyclopedia.

• Like 18
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Steph J said:

I'm not even going to get started on Schwartz because my negative thoughts on him could fill an encyclopedia.

Yeah, in spite of everything and everything that everyone else has done it remains Schwartz who I really want to punch in the dick. 

• Like 16
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

I came in during the shitshow at Sur, and here’s a pro tip — don’t watch this show when you’re already in a shitty mood.

This is just fucked up in so many ways, and it’s hitting me as not being the usual Bravo bullshit. The betrayals are toxic.

Lisa, God love you, but your bromides seem woefully trite right now.

• Like 12
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1

Godammed Slice tv just ended the show at the 60 minute mark. Right in the middle of Raquel exposing her inner demon. There will be a strongly worded letter to follow!!!

Also, I’m not saying there’s a secret world of lizard people living amongst us. But, if it turned out Raquel is one, I wouldn’t be that surprised. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, Jel said:

Godammed Slice tv just ended the show at the 60 minute mark. Right in the middle of Raquel exposing her inner demon. There will be a strongly worded letter to follow!!!

Really? I watch on Slice and got the whole thing - I watched it live, though, and it looked like the listing had it only running 60 minutes instead of 85 for some reason.

• Like 1
(edited)

The gall of friggin Rachel.  Who the hell does she think she is?  Her ego is so inflated because of her precious friend group who strokes her like a kitten.  I could not believe she was questioning Ariana about her sex life with Tom.  She would have loved Ariana to say she wasn’t attracted to Tom so she felt better about f**king him.  It was terrible the way she spoke to Katie’s mom.  Who does that?  I seriously cannot stand that woman.

Schwartz saying Katie shouldn’t “push” Rachel while they were in the alley was ridiculous.  She touched her arm, no more.  Schwartz actually looked pale and pathetic at SUR.

I wonder why Something About Her hasn’t opened yet?  The sandwiches sounded good.  I loved Ariana’s blouse tonight.  Katie looked cute on WWHL.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Like 15
  • Applause 1
(edited)

Wow, Schwartz....what a "wussy-pussy" (courtesy LVP)!!!!  Hiding behind the fucking ficus trees to avoid getting in the middle of the Rachel/Katie fight.  

And, worst of all, smirking about hiding, when asked by Peter and whoever??  That's even worse.  I used to like Schwartz, but not anymore.  I totally understand Katie divorcing him - he's a douchbag.

Rachel is really horrible - I cannot believe that she went in on Katie's Mom like that.  And fuck you, too, Sandoval - just for being rude and disrespectful to Teri and ignoring your own current relationship to shady-defend your new sidepiece, along with going after Katie.  Again, friggin' Schwartz hiding out in the corner like a wimp.

And, even worse, Rachel questioning Ariana about her and Tom's sex life and relationship-I don't even have words for that!  Is she trying to justify sleeping with Tom, is she trying to see if what Tom has probably been telling her true, or is she trying to drive a wedge between Tom and Ariana to create more issues in their relationship?  WTF were her motives for having that conversation with Ariana?

I wonder how upset James was to see what he missed at Sur, and I also wonder how upset he was while at Imagine music festival  because he found out that he was NOWHERE near the opening act for Kascade, but just one of about 100 lesser known DJ's who were performing in a parking lot somewhere near the main stage venue (TBH, I have no knowledge about this music festival and I don't know if that's accurate, but just seemed that way, based on the flyer).  

I worry for Ken - he doesn't look well.  He looks bloated and seems kind of in a fog or confused.  I hope it's nothing, but given his age (77), you never know.

Did anyone else feel like LVP's speech was kind of a closure speech?  That maybe, before Scandoval, they were thinking of shutting down production and this would have been the last season of VPR?  That was my take on it.

I thought tonight was the finale and I was gearing up for all the shit to go down tonight - now, we have to wait another week?  This sucks.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 16
  • Love 1
31 minutes ago, Steph J said:

Really? I watch on Slice and got the whole thing - I watched it live, though, and it looked like the listing had it only running 60 minutes instead of 85 for some reason.

Wow, it was 85 minutes!? Definitely stopped for me at 63 minutes. I’m on the west coast and was also watching live. Slice has been hyping this show like crazy for weeks. Episode airs and right when it’s getting good, they cut it short for a rhom rerun! Smdh

• Hugs 1
  • Sad 1
3 minutes ago, Jel said:

Wow, it was 85 minutes!? Definitely stopped for me at 63 minutes. I’m on the west coast and was also watching live. Slice has been hyping this show like crazy for weeks. Episode airs and right when it’s getting good, they cut it short for a rhom rerun! Smdh

Sorry, 75 minutes. I must have still been drunk on rage from the episode when I was doing the math.

• LOL 8
1 hour ago, Steph J said:

Rachel, here's a tip: leaving Katie alone is always an option. All you had to do was nothing. All you had to say was nothing. You could've just hung out with Schwartz on the other side of the ficus.

If an entire bottle of wine had "accidentally" spilled all over her white outfit, it would have been the least she deserved.

What was galling was her usual Little Miss Innocent routine before she pulled out the shiv. Count me among those who thought Katie showed a remarkable amount of restraint, although I’m sure she knew what was coming as soon as Rachel sat down uninvited.

It really says something that Rachel thought she had to stand up for Schwartz because he couldn’t do it for himself. That’s Schwartz in a nutshell — a clueless and bumbling oaf. 

And don’t get me started on how Sandoval barged in with his trademark know-it-all bullshit and blew things up.

The more I think about it, Lisa’s speech was sad. 

7 minutes ago, Jel said:

WWHL was tacked on for the final 30. Ep lasted about an hour and 15. 

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
25 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Wow, Schwartz....what a "wussy-pussy" (courtesy LVP)!!!!  Hiding behind the fucking ficus trees to avoid getting in the middle of the Rachel/Katie fight.  

And, worst of all, smirking about hiding, when asked by Peter and whoever??  That's even worse.  I used to like Schwartz, but not anymore.  I totally understand Katie divorcing him - he's a douchbag.

Rachel is really horrible - I cannot believe that she went in on Katie's Mom like that.  And fuck you, too, Sandoval - just for being rude and disrespectful to Teri and ignoring your own current relationship to shady-defend your new sidepiece, along with going after Katie.  Again, friggin' Schwartz hiding out in the corner like a wimp.

And, even worse, Rachel questioning Ariana about her and Tom's sex life and relationship-I don't even have words for that!  Is she trying to justify sleeping with Tom, is she trying to see if what Tom has probably been telling her true, or is she trying to drive a wedge between Tom and Ariana to create more issues in their relationship?  WTF were her motives for having that conversation with Ariana?

I wonder how upset James was to see what he missed at Sur, and I also wonder how upset he was while at Imagine music festival  because he found out that he was NOWHERE near the opening act for Kascade, but just one of about 100 lesser known DJ's who were performing in a parking lot somewhere near the main stage venue (TBH, I have no knowledge about this music festival and I don't know if that's accurate, but just seemed that way, based on the flyer).  

I worry for Ken - he doesn't look well.  He looks bloated and seems kind of in a fog or confused.  I hope it's nothing, but given his age (77), you never know.

Did anyone else feel like LVP's speech was kind of a closure speech?  That maybe, before Scandoval, they were thinking of shutting down production and this would have been the last season of VPR?  That was my take on it.

I thought tonight was the finale and I was gearing up for all the shit to go down tonight - now, we have to wait another week?  This sucks.

Or Lisa trying to bring some order to the chaos, or a mom trying to calm the kids? Especially since she apparently wasn’t totally ignorant about what was going on? It struck me as odd, given that everyone was at each other’s throats.

Ken — he’s always looked out of it to me, so I dunno. 

• Like 9
  • Useful 1
(edited)

I cannot stand both Schwartz and Katie, so it is a draw for me. Schwartz is so passive and wishy-washy it would drive me crazy and I just think Katie can get mean real fast. I wish she would stop with the rage texting, though I am not sure if she actually rage texted Schwartz about the dogs or whatever. I am so over their argument about not hooking up with anyone in the friend group. Realistically it was bound to happen, this group is so incestuous.

I have the unpopular opinion of thinking that Raquel was not too terrible to Terry. I found Terry annoying in that shouting match anyway. Though, that conversation that Raquel had with Ariana was all kinds of messed up.

It does feel like Sandoval and Schwartz were trying to lay the groundwork for Sandoval to breakup with Ariana, because she is unreasonable or some other nonsense. I wonder if Sandoval was hoping Ariana would break up with him first. 

Ugh, I cannot stand Lala. That is all.

Edited by Misslindsey
  • Like 11
  • Applause 1

JFC. I’m only half way in and haven’t read comments yet, but this never ending anger by the miserable Katie and her overly botoxed and filled mother is so ridiculous. She left him. She’s so self absorbed and self righteous. Can she even see that he’s hurting too. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 6
  • Love 3

Oh shut the fuck up Teri.  “The house where they were going to raise a (sniffle) family in?”  Puhlease!!  Tom and Katie were horrible to each other.  He’s a sniveling wimp and she’s a rage texting c***.  They are divorcing, he can kiss whoever he wants.

Raquel sucks but Katie gets off on making her feel bad.  

Teri is a loser, getting into the vanderpump drama, with 40 year olds who act like teenagers.  These people are a bunch of losers. 

I hate them all.  But I really hate Teri.

• Like 10
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, choclatechip45 said:

Tom & Raquel were laying the ground work to break up right before the reunion. I felt for Katie. 

Aha! So that's what was going on!  There were a few THs of Sandy that I thought might have been inserted post-scandal, although it's hard to take him seriously, even when he's making a point I might agree with, when he's gesticulating with those white fingernails! (Especially when I know they were done in a shop rather than by himself!😄) But most this episode made me think it was filmed "before" and I was wondering what the heck was going on with all of them!  Rachel hadn't yet been exposed as a true "mistress" yet seemed to be going out of her way to stir shit!  Ariana was up to her usual "pity me" shenanigans - it seemed to me like they were wrapping it up on the usual "we're a dysfunctional family who loves each other" schtick; obviously the original season finale - but without "scandoval" I couldn't imagine why Rachel was acting so obnoxious - I've never before been 1000% Team Katie. I think you are you are so right!

29 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

Or Lisa trying to bring some order to the chaos, or a mom trying to calm the kids? Especially since she apparently wasn’t totally ignorant about what was going on? It struck me as odd, given that everyone was at each other’s throats.

Ken — he’s always looked out of it to me, so I dunno. 

Lisa trying to bring herself back into Jax's show 😂😂 She's so useless now that she has to make their finale event on her "birthday" and then act surprised (mouth dropped exactly half an inch; lips poofed out exactly half a centimeter more) about it.  Her self-described role on this show has always been a "parent figure to these kids"; in actuality she's like the middle school teacher who wants to be in on all the gossip to be cool, but pretends she's "concerned" for them 😄. Meanwhile Ken's obviously been so freshly botoxed that he can barely speak 🤣

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Good Lord, these people are all beyond ridiculous. I'm pretty sure I hate them all. Schwartz is a wimp, Katie is a hateful sourpuss, and Ra(q)chel is clearly getting off on inserting herself where she doesn't belong. Katie's Mom reminds me of the Jigsaw puppet from the "Saw" movies.

Ra(q)chel pumping Ariana for info on her sex life with Sandoval was awful. She may indeed be a sociopath.

Sandoval with his lightning-bolt necklace and stupid white nail polish is driving me up the wall. Arianna's life is going to be SO much better without that tool-bag.

The sandwiches looked pretty good. 

• Like 16
  • Applause 2
(edited)

Tom Schwartz is such a little bitch. He seems dirty too. Like get yourself together.

Raquel trying to have moments in the drama was almost cringy to watch, she’s so stupid and such a psycho. She was not apologizing sincerely. Just the way she walks around she’s way too into herself. How she kept calling ppl her new closest friends while she was fucking one of their boyfriends behind their back is crazy. I can’t wait to see her and sleazy dbag Sandoval get torn into at the reunion. 

Schwartz so knew Sandoval was banging Raquel too. His schtick is so gross and he seems to get more pathetic every day.

Sandoval was so trying to just set Ariana up as some crazy lady like he did to Kristen so he could move on with Raquel. Didn’t work dbag. The affair coming out how it did fucked up his plans.

Sandoval also does not feel bad at all about this either. He’s going to try to pretend to feel bad in the next episode but it’s gonna fail. Raquel laughing in the next episode? That chick is fucked lol.

The sandwiches looked good tho!

Can’t wait for next week!

Edited by Marley
  • Like 12
  • Applause 2

Lisa Vanderpump: “You will learn how to deal with your problems as you get older.”

My husband: “Aren’t these people pushing forty?”

If they haven’t learned by now…

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 16